Miley Cyrus GORGEOUS POSE W/ FAN

miley-pos

Via @caueh. Thx MileyBR! Autograph session HERE.

• island.B

nah I’m far from that.
    she just looks like a crackhead in the pic.

• gabby

oh.

• Hangover

Gorgeous<3
    And the Guy is a cutie;)

• Fiona

he must be happy

• RiseAboveTheStorm

love her<3

• karen

other brazilian fan :o

hahah wth slut

yay first

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Cute :)

• I am who i am whatever that means

lucky bastard!

• mileyluver15

woah work it girlfriend haha shes soo pretty love herr

• vailovesyou.

Gorgeous. That would’ve been the best day of my life, haha.

• ohhlalalamiley

That guy is pretty.

• elliesaur

Miley’s so pretty!

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Cute :) Love her!

gorgeous as always, she gets prettier n prettier!

• LizzieHawkins

Gourgeous? really? HAHA

vailovesyou. said:

Gorgeous. That would’ve been the best day of my life, haha.

um me too if i ever met miley that would make my life i wouldnt mind dieing after lol.
    and talking about gorgeous ur icon demi is soo pretty too i love memi :)

• gymnastlovee95

well he is cute :D
    So hows everyone’s sunday going?
    I got humped my my grandpas dog, and then it puked all over my living room carpet!!
    Today has been GREAT! :/

• island.B

she looks like a crackhead.

• elliesaur

The guy is probably like “Yeaahh. I’m liking this.”

• carol BRAZIL!

ARRASAAAAAAAAA CAUÊH!!!
    HE’S BRAZILIAN, HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    WE ROCK!

• @VanessaMorandi

She is gorgeous all the time.

Justin bieber owns the world. Kbye

He looks like Cody Linely.

• ohhlalalamiley

island.B said:

she looks like a crackhead.
    _______________

Hater. >:/

• mileysrock

this guy said on orkut interesting things about miley!
    as she was drunk, he flirted and kissed her gay friend in the mouth!
    do not know if it is true
    ————————–
    eu vi esta noticia no mileybr!
    mas acho que é mentira , ele só quis se gabar !

i saw this news in mileybr
    but i think thats a lie ! he just wanted to draw attention !

look at this phot demi is so beautiful——> http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=12325&fid=69607

• peacelovehearts

I want a picture with miley… :P

• L.Dazzle

Damn she’s beautiful <3

• MissKatherine

May 30, 2010 @ 02:43 pm
    I am who i am w… said:
    Really????? If a crackhead can look like that then i say show me the crackhouse???
    ______________
    Your icon isn’t helping your cause.
    _______________
    And yours is helping his gay cause right??
    _______________
    Wow, off subject much?
    and he isn’t gay. He wasn’t at the party in los angelos
    because he was in Spain
    I’d rather be a stalker then a hater :)

• mileysrock
  • ZOE

damn i wanna fuck that guy ;)

Diet Coke :) said:

the funny thing is u guys have the same icon.. so ur both creeps get AN ACCOUNT!

umm, the girl i replied to actually did have an account, soo… :/

and I don’t even go on that often, so why the hell should I make an account? We were all anons back in the day. Now getting an account suddenly makes you the fucking queen of sheba. No thanks.

But maybe we should talk about the fact that I’m DEFENDING the girl that you “luv” according to your account name. So thanks for calling a fellow Miley fan a creep.

oh sorry my bad i know well ima creep too :(

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(
    i wish she had meet n greets on her concert tours cuz thats like the only way i could ever meet her.

• gymnastlovee95

someone help me,
    how do i get like background && pics &&& music on my profile?! ahh i can’t figure it out, i really need helppp.

• ZOE

damn i wanna fuck that guy ;)

• ShowMeYourTeeth
  • mileysrock

miley love you and want to meet you too!

• I am who i am whatever that means

island.B said:

nah I’m far from that.
    she just looks like a crackhead in the pic.
    ______________

the guy is hotter than her :)

this guy said on orkut interesting things about miley!
    as she was drunk, he flirted and kissed her gay friend in the mouth!
    do not know if it is true

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I win! Martin caught 6 I caught 9 fish. 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

IS JOE SENDING US A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE? LMAO.

Jartin <3

• peacelovehearts

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(
    I saw her in NYC & she said hi one time.. but i didn’t get a picture or anything :P

• iheartmc

She’s in Paris? Awesome! Lucky ho

• iheartmc

When does the new season of HM start? My niece and I watch new episodes together :P

• mileyhater

talk about a slut! she has a bf can she not keep her hands on him . slut!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LMAOOO

• iheartmc

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(
    __________
    Was she pretty in real life?

• iheartmc

What is orkut?

• xCookieMuffin

Work it, bb! :D

• MissKatherine

I am who i am w… said:
    island.B said:

nah I’m far from that.
    she just looks like a crackhead in the pic.
    ______________
    ______________
    Your icon isn’t helping your cause.

• I am who i am whatever that means

______________
    Your icon isn’t helping your cause.
    _______________
    And yours is helping is gay cause right??

• I am who i am whatever that means

______________
    Your icon isn’t helping your cause.
    _______________
    And yours is helping his gay cause right??

• iheartmc

Not gonna lie, but she does look like a crackhead in your icon.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3
  • c000l

Wuv miley<3

• JesziV.

I win! Martin caught 6 I caught 9 fish. 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

IS JOE SENDING US A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE? LMAO.

• MeenuD

Work it!

• Hilary

Gorgeous girl, gorgeous fan.

• hothothot101

ahhahahaa

• bamtd

Miley fans from Brazil own Oceanup lol

he’s hot but she’s a hoebag

she’s so beautiful

Honestly, I think she’s so “pretty” because of the pounds of makeup she wears. Why doesn’t she walk around without it? Then we’ll see how pretty she is. Not a hater.

• StarLightSTARbright

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(

were you guys walking by each other or something?
    Yeah she was just walking by… She seemed like she was kinda in a hurry :P

awww! did you ask her for a picture or autograph?
    shes so cute, haha :D

• oxEmma

Love this picture!

• @CintyG

Brasileiros com orgulho kkk. Miles Diva, love her.

• peacelovehearts

StarLightSTARbright said:
    peacelovehearts- i now know why you love rdj, hes adorable! i saw sherlock holmes last night, omg rachel mcadams is freaking GORGEOUS!
    OMFG IKR? She’s one lucky bitch… (;

• peacelovehearts

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(

were you guys walking by each other or something?
    Yeah she was just walking by… She seemed like she was kinda in a hurry :P

awww! did you ask her for a picture or autograph?
    shes so cute, haha :D
    Nahh.. it was kinda unexpected like i didn’t have my camera or anything.. She just walked by me on the street & i was like “oh, hey”…lmfao xD

CintyG said:
    Brasileiros com orgulho kkk. Miles Diva, love her.
    —————
    eu amo brasil!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

she looks good

• Whenpigsfly

She looks so purdyy :D

• StarLightSTARbright

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(

were you guys walking by each other or something?
    Yeah she was just walking by… She seemed like she was kinda in a hurry :P

awww! did you ask her for a picture or autograph?
    shes so cute, haha :D

haha i would have froze and i would have stared at her, lmao.

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:
    OMFG IKR? She’s one lucky bitch… (;

haha! did she like ra.pe him in the movie? i didnt see that part but all i saw was a blanket covering his ~area and and his hands handcuffed to the bed frame thing… and the maid came in and he was like “im a perfessional” LMAO

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:
    OMFG IKR? She’s one lucky bitch… (;

haha! did she like r.a.p.e.d him in the movie? because i wasnt paying much attention, when i looked up all i saw was a blanket covering his ~area and his hands handcuffed up on the bed thing, then the m.aid came in and he was like “im a professional” LMAO :DD

• peacelovehearts

StarLightSTARbright said:
    OMFG IKR? She’s one lucky bitch… (;

haha! did she like r.a.p.e.d him in the movie? because all i saw was a blanket covering his ~area and his hands handcuffed upon the bed thing, then the m.aid came in and he was like “im a professional” LMAO :DD
    Yeah.. after she spiked his drink (;
    I don’t blame her..

She usually looks much older than she really is, but in this photo, she looks like she’s no older than 12.

• culastweek

I wonder is she still with Liam because she has been hugging up real close on a lot of boys lately but hey like she said “every guy everywhere giving me mad attention like I’m under inspection I always get a 10″ she wants all attention from boys not just Liam just like she is trying to pull Nick back in

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:
    OMFG IKR? She’s one lucky bitch… (;

Yeah.. after she spiked his drink (;
    I don’t blame her..

oh yeah huh! i wasnt paying much attention, i just looked up and saw him and was like WHOAA there. then at the end of the movie she was like “i never woke up in handcuffs before” then he said “i have” haha, that was funny. i thought for sure his partner or whatever was going to die from the blast!

3 words: S H E I S G O R E G E O U S !

• StarLightSTARbright

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(

were you guys walking by each other or something?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

love her<3

• vailovesyou.

I don’t think I could meet any celebrities in real life. The objective would most likely be to make them think i was cool, but then I’d start some uncontrollable fangirl crying no matter how completely fierce i thought I was. Sigh.

• monster

he’s kinda cute.

• monster

Caueh said:

OMGF, I’M IN OCEANUP!!!
    CANT BELIEVE IT!
    *-*
    Thank you all the Miley’s fans (especially from Brazil) for making it possible.

________

you’re hot.

• Mayra.

Love Miley :D lucky boy!!!!!!

• qtchan9

shes so pretty!

• Diet Coke :)

umm, the girl i replied to actually did have an account, soo… :/

• RiseAboveTheStorm

love her<3

• Ash

wtf.. does she always need to wear so
    much makeup to cover her fug face?

Weeeee

• No Bitchassness

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    YESSSS.

OMG! soo weird.. i had a dream last night that miley was on BGT :L anyways yay!

• peacelovehearts

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(

were you guys walking by each other or something?
    Yeah she was just walking by… She seemed like she was kinda in a hurry :P

• island.B

I love your icon :D

• MissKatherine

Am I the only one who thinks she looks very young.
    Like a six year old?
    I’m not saying she’s not pretty but she just gives this looks that make you think she’s like wicked young.

allrighty

• peacelovehearts

vailovesyou. said:
    I’m pretty sure i could meet celebrities without going fucking insane.. Except RDJ.. That’s another story… (;

why do you keep calling every Miley picture you find gorgeous? i have nothing against her, but seriously OU?

• StarLightSTARbright

• AskTaylor

She looks Beautiful:D

• mileyluver15

i love her turquioise jewled braclet its cute!!
    wat r u talking about that kid is ugly and he probably asked miley to put her arms around him so he could tell his friends.. lol

• Doom

That fan is pretty good looking.

• AskTaylor

elliesaur said:

The guy is probably like “Yeaahh. I’m liking this.”
    ______

Ikr?haha:)

Justin bieber owns the world. Kbye

if he owned the world he would be president by now. k bye bieber lover we dont need u here :)

wtf.. does she always need to wear so
    much makeup to cover her fug face?

Does your face look flawless without makeup, just wondering

ugh she tries too hard. /:

• mileyluver15

I JUST MET MILEY CYRUS….NO BIG DEAL!! HAHA YEAH RIGHT I WANT TO MEET HER BEFORE I DIE AND THATS IT!!

• peacelovehearts

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(
    __________
    Was she pretty in real life?
    She was fucking GORGEOUS! <3

• Notion

She is awesome :) she better come to Germany soon.

• monster

So hows everyone’s sunday going?
    Today has been GREAT! :/

_____________

lmfao. that’s unfortunate!

• Diet Coke :)

she looks like a crackhead.

Funny, so does the creep in your icon.

island.B said:

she looks like a crackhead.
    __________

Oooh hell she doesn’t. I went to a club yesterday and ooh I saw so crackheads there doing robot moves… while looking in the sky with a big smile and big eyes…

gymnastlovee95 said:

well he is cute :D
    So hows everyone’s sunday going?
    Today has been GREAT! :/

haha to the first part the second part not so much i know how you feel!! a little poodle dog my friend has pees when it gets excited and it peeded on my feet the other day ughh :(
    gross
    im doing pretty good just chilling its soo hot outside!!

• thecolordecays.

That guy is cute!

Miles bêbada, Caueh famoso e geral achando ele cute.. HAUAHAUHAUAHUAHAUHA tá podendo.

• catey

My face looks like a zombie without make-up. When I put make-up on, I actually look decent. Lololol.

• Ash

gorgeous? pfft maybe with a shit loada
    makeup.

• Caueh

OMGF, I’M IN OCEANUP!!!
    CANT BELIEVE IT!
    *-*
    Thank you all the Miley’s fans (especially from Brazil) for making it possible.

Diet Coke :) said:

she looks like a crackhead.

Funny, so does the creep in your icon.

• iheartmc

Cute pic! :) Anyone know where she is now? Is she back in the states yet?

• Aryanna

The guy’s really cute. :)

• mileyluver15

I THINK WITH CELEBS YOU SEE THEM WITH LOTS OF MAKEUP ALL THE TIME SOO WHEN YOU SEE THEM WITH NO MAKEUP ITS A HUGE SHOCKER BUT IF A CELEB NEVER EVER WORE MAKE UP THEN THEY WOULDNT LOOK AS UGLY CUZ UR USE TO IT. DO U KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

catey said:

dont worry ur not the only one.. :( but i have to keep reminding myself that celebs dont look perfect either its the stupid photoshopping on the computer that makes them perfect

• gymnastlovee95

monster said:

So hows everyone’s sunday going?
    Today has been GREAT! :/

_____________

lmfao. that’s unfortunate!
    ______

lmao very!!! haha :/

iheartmc said:

Cute pic! :) Anyone know where she is now? Is she back in the states yet?

SHES IN PARIS!! I SAW ON ONE OF HER DANCERRS TWITTER PAGE TODAY :)

Aryanna said:

The guy’s really cute. :)

i dont see it but login is a cutie pie :P

MILEY FANS OWN OCEANUP JUST SAYIN

• gymnastlovee95

mileyluver15 said:

gymnastlovee95 said:

well he is cute :D
    So hows everyone’s sunday going?
    Today has been GREAT! :/

gross
    im doing pretty good just chilling its soo hot outside!!
    ________
    haha ew i know dogs can be so weird and gross sometimes! but my grandpas dog is seriously mental its like afraid of life lmfao.
    and yeah i know its sooooo hot! I just opened my pool today!! (:

she prob finished performing/ or is about to perform which is why she is wearing so much eyeliner.

• twycgnb

she looks pretty

• twycgnb

i think she looks really pretty

• emilyyaleeceee

god shes pretty too! not fair. thats why i love milerz.

May 30, 2010 @ 02:15 pm
    mileyluver15 said:
    i love her turquioise jewled braclet its cute!!

_______

your really annoying will all your post go outside get a life k?

• GoldenGal9311

OU won’t let me say “cute” by itself.

• Aryanna

I’m in love with Robert Buckley.
    Totally.

Damn he’s hott

• mileysrock

I want a picture with miley… :P

and the rest of the world too :(
    __________
    Was she pretty in real life?
    She was fucking GORGEOUS! <3
    —————————–
    awnnnnnnn !!!!!
    I want a picture with miley too :)
    she in paris ??????? show ?????????

• iaskedtaylorx3

She looks really pretty ! That’s no surprise :)

And lmaoo how does she look like a crackhead , selena looks more like a crackhead in some of these icons.

• mysweetobsession

the guy is very cute *.*
    hahahahaha ;)