Selena ‘I Want To Be Known For My Work’

selena-pink

Selena ‘s DailyMail interview. ‘Although I love my music, I definitely [a favourite word] want to be challenged as an actress, I want to do intense roles that will put me in a whole different place. I’m trying to make the transition into grown-up films, so I’m taking baby steps into more adult roles by moving from family to teen movies, and I’m very honored and excited to be working with Nicole.’

On her sexual purity ring: ‘Rather not talk about my purity ring because I never want to put any pressure on my fans, the ring is not important for anyone else but myself’. But my ideal would be to not be known for who I’m dating, because eventually that’s all you will be known for.

It’s hard, because people are curious about who’s in my life, but I want to be known for my work. And I never want to view myself as any different or any better than anyone else. If I wanna go eat at a little restaurant that isn’t fancy, I’ll do it. If I wanna go without make-up and not care what I look like, I will.

The problem for tweens and teens is that a lot of them want to appease other people. I remember how I used to dress a specific way for one boy, with my shirt tucked in, very formal, because I wanted to appease him. And boys are the one thing on every girl’s mind.’ Thx SelenaCZ for BRAVO scan. Photos: Suki Dhanda.

• thecolordecays.

xCookieMuffin said:

I am blessed to be naturally tanned…Selena, a tan wouldn’t hurt but do it ‘naturally’[no pun intended]!
    Lol. I liked how you put ‘ on ‘naturally’ xD

LOL

• ohhlalalamiley

I agree with the rest of you.
    Her legs look freaky
    but her face looks cute.

well actually wizards of waverly place got an emmmy, and they get high ratings.
    so obviously she’s getting known for something!

• Supreme

Not all Hispanics are tan, but she would look much prettier if she was.

• island.B

you are known for your work bb girl :) and you fuckin rock.!
    the pic is effin hott too :)<3

• xCookieMuffin

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/

gorgeous girl, bad lighting :|

Probably :/.

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/

gorgeous girl, bad lighting :|

Over all, her legs are horrible & she needs a tan. But Selena is cute.

• xCookieMuffin

Why is there a freaking elephant?

Thats the question I keep asking myself :/.

• thecolordecays.

Selena is awesome but yeah, her legs look weird!

• xCookieMuffin

Selena looks flat in these picturess.

• monster

i looooooove rompers.

ahaha what’s with the random elephant?

and you guys are right she does need a tan…ASAP!

• xCookieMuffin

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/

gorgeous girl, bad lighting :|

But whenever I see her walking in the streets with shorts etc, her legs always bother me. >:/

“I Want To Be Known For My Work”

you should say that to your ex best friend lol

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

your icon = my newest obsession i love your icon.

• letsgetgleeky

even though she looks amazing, her legs (to me) look like shes cold and they used terrible lighting :|

• thecolordecays.

• iheartmc

I don’t like what she’s wearing, but her face is always super cute. :)

• letsgetgleeky

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/

gorgeous girl, bad lighting :|

shes constantly white, like not tan, but i think thats just how she is, also her legs are skinny.

i love her either way though :p

cupcakestasteli… said:

your icon = my newest obsession i love your icon.
    ___________
    Thanks! I didn’t make it but I love it too. <333

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I just got flagged for saying she was pretty.
    -_-

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-

• xCookieMuffin

Lol. I liked how you put ‘ on ‘naturally’ xD

• letsgetgleeky

LOLOLOLOL.

really though, win.

• xCookieMuffin

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    She has a dick?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    I just got flagged for saying she was pretty.
    -_-
    Hey OU might actually be getting more legit (:

• monster

I just got flagged for saying she was pretty.
    -_-
    Hey OU might actually be getting more legit (:
    _______

omg rofl.

May 30, 2010 @ 02:40 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    ———————————
    I see you on here all the time saying that pickles stuff and alls I can say is that is soo funny!

xCookieMuffin said:
    She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    She has a dick?
    Hell nah… She uses pickles to “cum naturally”… :P

peacelovehearts said:

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    ____________

lol, wouldn’t it make your day to see a pic of her holding a jar of pickles?

work?
    as in wizards of waverly place and her “album”?
    sorry hun but as of now, that’s not likely.

thats disgusting. her legs are so pale. she’s hispanic, sheo should have a natural tan. the putfit is ugly and washes her out. in the other picture she looks kinda high.

• xCookieMuffin

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    She has a dick?
    Hell nah… She uses pickles to “cum naturally”… :P

Lol :p

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I just got flagged for saying she was pretty.
    -_-
    Hey OU might actually be getting more legit (:

lol.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

ilhsfm. Really good article. Love what she said about her purity ring, her private life, her family and her acting career. Such a level-headed, mature, classy, well spoken and charasmatic 17yo. :)

Your icon is cute ^_^

Selena is classy and that’s why she is respected in the business. Not like miley and demi, let’s be honest they are hot and everything but when people can, they talk shit about them & idk why this world is so weird, but i don’t see anything wrong with being known for your work instead of your relationships and/or your scandals… :/

Demi is respected for her talent by various musicians in the industry including John Mayer. So STFU.
    ——————————
    john mayer wow. He is such a nice human being hahaha. Yeah, she is talented but lindsay lohan is talented too and… ;)

—————–

I never said anything about him as a person, he’s a very talented and respected musician in the industry. He’s not the only one who respects hence why I said ~among, there’s also Kara and etc. And you should learn to stop judging people(Lindsay), that doesn’t make you a nice human being.

deathtopigs! said:

peacelovehearts is a nobody. her stupid opinions where she crosses the line when it comes to Selena, is irrelevant. She doesn’t matter, neither does Miley ;]

k well you obviously do not have a life. if youre on here saying how she is a nobody blah blah, is that suppose to make YOU look better? is it suppose to make your self-asteem go up? well youre just looking like the bitch here. so please, take you and your heartless “deathtopigs” name and get the fuck outta here.

• MeenuD

How about we all not pick on Selena or Miley! Let’s love them both. =)

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

Ikr? What a huge hater post this has turned out to be, smh…

Exactly.

Take Bieber, Not Me
    BAHAHHAHAAHAH!

• Sweetdisposition?

Disdain said:

Well I knew that…
    I don’t know how old she is though :P

She is.. *checks on wikipedia* it doesn’t say.

Haha I’mma check somewhere else :P
    She’s born in 1993 I think, so she’s 16 or 17 y/o :D

Yes she is a talented but dating Nick Jonas is one of the biggest reasons she is known as one of the disney princesses.

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:

Well I knew that…
    I don’t know how old she is though :P

She is.. *checks on wikipedia* it doesn’t say.

Haha I’mma check somewhere else :P
    She’s born in 1993 I think so she’s 16 or 17 y/o :D
    Oh thanks :D

Well you not you known for being Nick’s bitch and Miley’s enemy.

• xCookieMuffin

Monkeys & bananas.

xCookieMuffin said:
    Monkeys & bananas.

Your name never fails to excite me.

she is cute but not sexy , miley and demi r hotter , camapering to them selena looks like a kid , i mean look at her , what da hell she wearing , every 17 years old girl tries to look hot but selena never , she always look like child never try to change her look or style if we look bk 2 years ago u will find her the same , she is not improving , she is good but still the same
    and human need to change
    maybe miley is overacting sometimes but she always look for the better and change , so for demi

• MeenuD

#4wordsbeforedeath

Baby, Baby, Baby…noo!

iFly…JJ said:

how about a two-way twister!
    I GOT THE LYRICS! :P

LMAO.
    YOU’RE LIKE 2 DAYS LATE BITCH.

HAHA!
    i know! grr. AT LEAST IM FASHIONABLY LATE!:DD

• JoBros

i dont no if i like miley or not! like she seems nice but then she seems like a bitch sometimes

MeenuD said:
    #4wordsbeforedeath

Take Bieber, Not Me

LMAO

wooaah, her legs look really pail :/

She’s born in 1993 I think, so she’s 16 or 17 y/o :D

THANKS. :D

Oh and does your name have to do with the song?
    ‘Cause if it does, then I love the song. :D

• MeenuD

deathtopigs! said:
    Suck it up! It’s part of life!

• StarLightSTARbright

i think selena is gorgeous, even though im not a fan.

LMAO.
    YOU’RE LIKE 2 DAYS LATE BITCH.

HAHA!
    i know! grr. AT LEAST IM FASHIONABLY LATE!:DD

MY.ASS.

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

ew. selena gomez is honestly makes me wanna puke. Ugh

• Sweetdisposition?

iFly…JJ said:

She’s born in 1993 I think, so she’s 16 or 17 y/o :D

THANKS. :D

Oh and does your name have to do with the song?
    ‘Cause if it does, then I love the song. :D
    Yupp :D I love that song and also the band.

• JoBros

y does everyone hate selena !what did she ever do

• JoBros

cupcakestasteli… said:
    ew. selena gomez is honestly makes me wanna puke. Ugh
    ___

than get off this post if you hate her

• MeenuD

#inappropriatechurchsongs

My nun bad, My nun hood, My nun does stuff that yo nun wish she could.

hmm? emma doesn’t “stick to acting”, she’s highly involved in the fashion industry despite her lack of expertise. her fans enjoy her work, so she does it. as does selena.

in what world? I am not a Ke$ha fan, but her music is catchy, Selena’s music isn’t.

lolllllll plz. both are shit music with good beats. and miley’s is the same. yeah, i said it.

• Astoria Malfoy

selena is fuckin celine dion compared to ke$ha.
    —————-
    Also comparing Selena Gomez to Emma watson is so unfair, Emma has class and knows her limits, she is not selling music, Selena should stick to acting since she is good at it, and leave music to Demi and others. Being pretty and boring is not the same as having class.

You guys are one of the Miley stans. (;
    So I suggest you STFU!
    Bye.

peacelovehearts said:

vailovesyou. said:
    I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

– – – – – –

[raises hand]
    you’re not.
    *flails arms & jumps up and down*
    No. There’s plenty of haters (:
    LOL. We get it! You’re and obssesive Selena hater who actually lover her, but can’t bring herself to admit. Why don’t you just give up and goes kiss Miley’s bare butt in the pictires when you go to her category, nobody wants a Miley stan here anyway. =]

You’re one of those people in groups that suggests that people focus on something when that’s the thing they are currently focusing on, aren’t you . . . unless this is your like third time at MOST on oceanup, you have no excuse for writing something so stupid.

peacelovehearts said:

iheartmc said:
    Why people have to drag Miley down to bring Selena up?
    They don’t have enough reasons to like selena to back them up :P
    —————
    actually, where just comparing:
    Selena: Good Rolemodel VS Miley: Skanky Rolemodel.
    Why don’t you Miley stans get outta here?

• weirdo

I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

• Disdain

Who’s that pretty redhead??
    Ariana Grande. I know her name, but I don’t know anything else :P

Oh ok, haha.
    She’s reaally pretty.

Ikr? I love her! Tomorrow Imma do a lil’ research on her!

• Pink Elephant

peacelovehearts needs to stfu and admits she loves Selena. Otherwise, if you hate her, then stay way from her posts. She is such a kiss-ass when it comes to Miley.
    There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.
    ________

As much as I love Selena, everyone is intitled to their own opinion. Yes, she does hate her.. at least that’s what I’m seeing /: but hey, everyone’s a hater. So yeah, it’s just their opinion. But other than that.. WOOOO GOMEZ! <3

I understand that. I know everyone has an opinion, but that’s obviously NOT what I am saying. If you don’t like her, that’s fine. But you don’t need to bash the girl when she didn’t do anything. I mean what a bitchy thing to do. She needs to grow up.

It also pisses me off when eveyone on here loves Miley when she is the biggest screw-up and hypocrite.
    ______

Yeah /: I can kinda get where you’re coming from now… I like Selena more too…

iFly…JJ said:

Sista sistaaa.

how about a two-way twister!
    I GOT THE LYRICS! :P

• elliesaur

I wanna go to the Boardwalk tomorrow.

• peacelovehearts

Sorry to bring Miley into this, but she is a hypocrite. You can’t dress the way she dresses and shakes your ass in front of people the way she does and try to be sexy when you’re a christian. That is majorly disrespectful to God’s eyes.
    Yeah, God totally intended for women to show off and shake their goodies where men won’t be horny at all! Miley is so fake, it’s just pathetic.

Selena on the other hand, is classy and straight up. Not everyone can have a bright personality but hey, none of you guys even know her personally so why base her personality on interviews and videos? It’s called common sense, get some.
    Miley > Grandma.
    “She’s not a fake, she’s not a mistake, it’s set in her DNA.”
    Hoe, GTFO.. You’re just a pissed Selena stan.. -__-

Here she goes kissing Miley’s ass again.
    LMFAO. She really must not have a life.
    Miley is a mistake. A mistake that will be taken care of when her career is FINALLY over, which will be soon (: and she’s not a fake? I don’t even need to say anything. There’s enough scandals and interviews saying such bullshit that she doesn’t even stick to.

YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A KISS ASS. GO GET A SOCIAL LIFE.
    Where the hell do you think i’ve been all day? Oh that’s right.. Living my SOCIAL LIFE with my friends on the beach.. Lmfao.. Why don’t you take your own advice? (:

I love how Miley fans use “Can’t Be Tamed” lyrics to defend Miley.

“I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake, It’s set in my DNA”.

Uhm, are you fucking joking.
    Screw your DNA Miley, you ARE fake. And a hypocrite. GTFO.

And hey, “Grandma”< Miley ANYDAY. No one likes wannabe skanks anyway xD

• Pink Elephant

Charlotte-x- said:

WHO IS GOING TO JONAS WORLD TOUR 2.0

fuck yeah.

Meee.
    ____

OOO: what are your seats?!

• iFly…JJ

Ikr? I love her! Tomorrow Imma do a lil’ research on her!

I just researched!

She’s on a show called Victorious on Nick.

• vailovesyou.

I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

– – – – – –

[raises hand]
    you’re not.

• Disdain

Ikr? I love her! Tomorrow Imma do a lil’ research on her!

I just researched!

She’s on a show called Victorious on Nick.

Well I knew that…
    I don’t know how old she is though :P

Honestly no one can say they hate a hypocrite when in reality you could have been one all along. The title hypocrite is based on what people think of you so basically their opinions, i would stop attacking people based on the way you think of them as because maybe in someone else eyes you are just the same thing.

vailovesyou. said:
    I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

– – – – – –

[raises hand]
    you’re not.
    *flails arms & jumps up and down*
    No. There’s plenty of haters (:

• iheartmc

Why people have to drag Miley down to bring Selena up?

• iFly…JJ

how about a two-way twister!
    I GOT THE LYRICS! :P

LMAO.
    YOU’RE LIKE 2 DAYS LATE BITCH.

• weirdo

vailovesyou. said:

I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

– – – – – –

[raises hand]
    you’re not.

YAY!!! I’m not the only one!! :P

——————————

• peacelovehearts

I love how Miley fans use “Can’t Be Tamed” lyrics to defend Miley.

“I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake, It’s set in my DNA”.

Uhm, are you fucking joking.
    Screw your DNA Miley, you ARE fake. And a hypocrite. GTFO.

And hey, “Grandma”< Miley ANYDAY. No one likes wannabe skanks anyway xD
    So you think Miley is better than Grandma? Case closed (:

• Disdain

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

• weirdo

peacelovehearts said:

vailovesyou. said:
    I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

– – – – – –

[raises hand]
    you’re not.
    *flails arms & jumps up and down*
    No. There’s plenty of haters (:
    WOOOOOO!!

• iFly…JJ

I like Selena and Taylor more than Miley and Demi, but I still don’t find that as a reason to insult anyone.

iheartmc said:
    Why people have to drag Miley down to bring Selena up?
    They don’t have enough reasons to like selena to back them up :P

• vailovesyou.

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

– – – – – – – – – – –
    But one day, everyone will be franns. With kittens and rainbows and butterflies. <3. ...or something like that.

Disdain said:

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

____________
    huh?

• emma13

man who else is excited for the new episode of wizards of waverly place? it looks awesome. season 3 just gets better and better. and the plots this season are so much better as well. the writing is just fantastic this season.

• Disdain

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

– – – – – – – – – – –
    ——————-
    We can hope :D

Well I knew that…
    I don’t know how old she is though :P

She is.. *checks on wikipedia* it doesn’t say.

Nopee there’s moree haters. (:

SHE IS UGLY AS HELLLL!

• Lynda

SHE IS UGLY AS HELLLL!

Calm down, calm down. It’s just your reflection in the mirror.

i love her.

she is such a robot

everything she says sounds like a publicist told her to say it

Are you serious? Why do you say that? Cause her answers are nice and thought out? There are smart girls out there, believe it or not, that don’t have to be spoon fed a text in order to answer well and logically. For example, Emma Watson.

• Em

I personally don’t have to worry about getting a tan because I’m black. :P But some white girls just don’t look good with tans. Work what God gave ya.

• Charlotte-x-

“Rather not talk about my purity ring because I never want to put any pressure on my fans, the ring is not important for anyone else but myself.”

omg I love her. Wish the Jonai would say this when asked cos it makes a lot of sense.

• Pink Elephant

WHO IS GOING TO JONAS WORLD TOUR 2.0

fuck yeah.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Lovley :D

Seriously tho i hate the daily fail :/ I mean not this interview as such but on whole they are a racist facist homophobic paper that says EVERYTHING will give you cancer.

omg you telling me! I despise Daily Fail. That article they did on Stephen Gately made me sick to the stomach. Racist homophobic bastards.

But I must say this was a good article.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I cant tan naturally i live in england. Fake tan all the way, as long as its not orange. go for the good stuff not the nasty jersey shore look. Plus real tan causes cancer.

She’s so gorgeous.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Chloeeeeeeeeee said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Lovley :D

But I must say this was a good article.

ikr. have you seen the daily mail causes cancer song … lol

• L.Dazzle

I have a natural tan.
    I tan more on holiday put spread myself with sun cream.
    Yet here in England no chance of me getting a tan unless it comes from a bottle

• Charlotte-x-

WHO IS GOING TO JONAS WORLD TOUR 2.0

fuck yeah.

Meee.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

elliesaur said:

MissKatherine said:

I love her…
    But she needs a tan
    I mean she is Italian and Spanish embrace it honey!
    The outfit is too light for her skin it washes her out.
    And the white background not helping either.
    ________________________

I’m part Italian and Hispanic and I’m the whitest person ever. :P
    Just sayenn.

I’ve got italian heritage too (both my parents are Italian) and I too, am kinda pale.

There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.
    ________

I agree.

That’s why I’ve always liked her.

• iFly…JJ

SPRAY TANS ARE FUCKING NASTY. No offense, that’s just my opinion.

It looks odd when you’re all orange.

I like in Miami so I always have a natural tan, plus my skin is kinda tannish.

gymnastlovee95 said:

someone help me,
    how do i get like background && pics &&& music on my profile?! ahh i can’t figure it out, i really need helppp.

background:myspace layouts
    pics:copythe html code from sites, i perfer getting pictures of my favorite celebrities or things that descibe me, or qoutes i like.
    music:youtube. copy the embed code

she needs a tan, asap.

iFly…JJ said:
    SPRAY TANS ARE FUCKING NASTY. No offense, that’s just my opinion.

It looks odd when you’re all orange.

I like in Miami so I always have a natural tan, plus my skin is kinda tannish.
    Miami botches FTW! (;

• L.Dazzle

Alas why I read The Times

she is such a robot

everything she says sounds like a publicist told her to say it

Sista sistaaa.

hello?

hello?

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Chloeeeeeeeeee said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Lovley :D

But I must say this was a good article.

ikr. have you seen the daily mail causes cancer song … lol

LOL omg. I like this. I judge anybody who reads the Daily Mail. fuck even the Sun or the Mirror is better (even though, essentially it’s all run by Murdoch. smh).

Hey everyone cool is on this post! :D

Miami botches FTW! (;

Damn RIGHT Botch! (;

I’m in Miami BOTCH!

• L.Dazzle

Miley’s a Christian it’s her religon who are you to judge.

A girl I know is a strict Christian the other week she got her nipple pierced then showed everyone. Doesn’t mean she loves God anyless.

Selena like I said who are we to judge them.

You tell opthers not to judge Selena’s personality yet you so easily judge Miley.

Only God can truely judge us.

• L.Dazzle

Miley’s a Christian it’s her religon who are you to judge.

Selena like I said who are we to judge them.

Only God can truely judge us.

• elliesaur

Charlotte-x- said:

WHO IS GOING TO JONAS WORLD TOUR 2.0

fuck yeah.

Meee.
    _______________

I ammm but I’m not putting up with the other Camp Rockers, tbh. :/

Preach it! <3

• iFly…JJ

Yupp :D I love that song and also the band.

Me too!

im a huge fan of mileys, and I don’t like selena but that doesn’t mean im gonna make fun of her, all this hate needs to stop. Miley fans say that everyone needs to stop hating on her but then you go and hate on selena so it doesn’t really make sense.
    And I see nothing wrong with her legs, yous are probably just jealous because her legs are skinny.

• Hilary

That dress is hideous and it does nothing for her figure

• hellodollface

dear peaceloveandhearts
    or whatever tf your username is
    STFU.
    we get it. youre a miley stan.
    then why are you on a selena post? leave the girl alone.
    and i get it that you think she cant sing, but how good was your precious Miley when she first started?
    exactly. autotuned and could barely hold a note.
    it takes time to form a vocal range.
    so leave her alone. atleast shes trying while you spend all your time hating on her.
    pathetic.

• kayisl0vex

her legs are kinda ugly :/

• Emma

“And boys are the one thing on every girl’s mind.”
    Unless you’re a lesbian like Demi.

• HoneyBee

Even though i like Selena, the comments she just said seem a bit scripted for a 17 year old.
    shes still HUMAN & will make mistakes in future
    and she wont keep her good image for too long, shes an actress whos gonna want to be in adult movies, which sometimes involve R rated movies.

• hellodollface

oh and btw

Oh look the idiot who always make all selena fans look stupid and ignorant.

MADE MY DAY.
    are you really THAT stupid that you think miley cyrus is a good role model? im not a hater, but shes a terrible influence. and shes not even honest with her fans so idk wtf youre talking about. youre probably one of the ruhtards who believed all the shit she fed to you in ‘Miles to Go’
    to be honest, i dont like miley very much, but i like her ten times more than i like her fans. i might even like her if her fans werent such illiterate idiots who assume everything she does is okay.

• crazylady

I seriously thought she was showing her skin under those black ruffles at first I was like “whoa Selena? no way”
    how dumb am I?

• Anonymous1132

peacelovehearts said:

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    ———————————
    ———————————
    I see people sticking up for peacelovehearts comments and all, but I just wanted to say that it is one thing to have opinions and say them, but the whole pickles thing and running with it is just ridiculous…she sounds like the most unintelligent person ever. Seriously…you have nothing better to say than pickles…whatever…it’s not that funny…i could care less whether or not you like selena or not, but i see your posts and i can’t help like think to myself, “what a dumb bitch! she ain’t funny!”
    Anyways, i stated my opinion and i would appreciate all you people saying everyone has a right to their opinions not respond to what I just said cause I don’t give a flying fuck!

• zoeg25

It’s unfortunate that Selena Gomez isn’t all that talented.
    celeb-central.com/celebrity/selenagomez

Therez absolutely nuthing good about this pic! Ugly clothes! Ugly face! Weird expressions! Disgusting body!

• Jessica

Sel is RIGHT!! Nobody wants fame because “I want to know who she is dating??”

Thats WHY I respect Selena and Miley. At least both are recognize for her WORK and NOT FOR BEING STICK with someone.

cough*demi lovato*cougH

SOUTH AMERICA KEEP DEMI FOREVER!!! Thank you!!

• rr

Sounds like a P.R. job to me. If you look at all the celeberties twitter pages none of them follow average people. Jennifer Stone follows fellow actors and Disney stars and so does Selena. I dought that any of them would date an average everyday person and as for her not wanting to be know as someone who dates another well the last time I looked no one cares who you date in Hollywood just how you behave and if you can act or not. I am tiered of these P.R. articals that try to make them look like they are average when they aren’t. I dought that Selena hangs out at an average resterant. When was the last time you’ve seen a celeberty at McDonalds? Plus her new movie comes out in July. So this is just a P.R. article promoting it. You guys should stop fighting and realize that this is just an article to help sell her new movie that comes out in July.

• Clarissa

Wrong post bitch. This is not a Slutty Cyrus post. Selena is the polar opposite of that ugly skank. She’s sweet and beautiful while your “God” Miley is a complete slut and hypocrite to her fans.

100% agree!! Miley NEEDS to wash her clothes and her fans need to wash her BRAIN!! :D!!

Wait! There’s NO BRAIN AT ALL… Sorry.

Surely Selena doesn’t want to be known for her PR fauxmances now, coz she’s much popular now then the same time last year.
    No need to be ashame Sel, even A List Hollywood stars do the same at some point in their earlier career, before you could sell your work, you should promote yourself in anyway you can.

selena too bad you already got attention by who you dated since you made it a point to talk about it in all your magazines. way to keep it quiet. sarcasm. stop lying you know you used miley name and nick to bring attention to yourself. you can fool your fans but not real people.

selena looks like a little girl on those pictures.

Holy shit…damn…she looks good!

That is THE cutest outfit!! I love everything…the shoes, accessories and that adorable little romper!!!

LOVE this girl :)

yay a sel post! man i cant wait till shes back so that we can get more frequent updates on her!!

iheartmc said:
    Why people have to drag Miley down to bring Selena up?
    They don’t have enough reasons to like selena to back them up :P
    —————
    actually, where just comparing:
    Selena: Good Rolemodel VS Miley: Skanky Rolemodel.
    Why don’t you Miley stans get outta here
    Oh look the idiot who always make all selena fans look stupid and ignorant.

Miley is the best role model she don’t lie to her fans or hide her mistakes but teaches her fans what not to do more than anything. Miley is a better role model than selena because she admits to thing and talks about them and she is honest to her fans. Just because selena lies to you all and all she does is advertised herself and feed some robotic machine a manager feed her lines to say, doesn’t mean she a good role model. she boring and fake and a copy cat.

• aaliyahnoelle

I have to say something…all of us give miley shit for being a slut
    and then we go and give Selena shit for being a good girl

oh how bipolar we are.
    HOLY CRAP…THANK YOU!!!!!

this comment > every single comment in this post

• Selena Enchanter

She’s So Cute i love her soo much…<3
    Nice outfit Selena<3:)

• one.day.robots.will.cry

i love her :)

Why people have to drag Miley down to bring Selena up?
    They don’t have enough reasons to like selena to back them up :P
    —————
    actually, where just comparing:
    Selena: Good Rolemodel VS Miley: Skanky Rolemodel.
    Why don’t you Miley stans get outta here
    Oh look the idiot who always make all selena fans look stupid and ignorant.

The thing is Miley admits her mistakes…she says she’s sorry…then she does the mistake again…then it starts all over again. She doesn’t mean her sorrys and she doesn’t learn from her mistakes, which is the important part…

I never used to like her but now I’m starting to. I have a lot of respect for her.

• Sweetdisposition?

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ!!!!

I felt like saying that because all this post is filled with, is hate.

JoBros said:
    y does everyone hate selena !what did she ever do

She ruined hope for delusional Niley stans.

iheartmc said:
    peacelovehearts said:

She’s known for her pickles.. -_-
    ____________

lol, wouldn’t it make your day to see a pic of her holding a jar of pickles?
    Yes… & then i might throw up...

ñeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• SJG97

:P

this shoot is like so original selena

Oh man! Now we’re banned from taking pictures with balloons cause Miley did it. Darn!! Should’ve known.

The only thing this shows is that photographers are getting less and less original. Cause who are we kidding, neither Miley or Selena thought of this “original” idea.

this shoot is like so original selena

• RoseL

juuliet said:

Zee said:

Lol it makes me sad that everyone hates pale skin so much. :( I can’t tan to save my life. Goddamn Irish genes.
    ——————-

LOL ME TOO! I’M IRISH AND HISPANIC, AND I’M PALE AS HELL.
    Im italian and spanish and im pale as hell too. but i love my skin. i dont care what people say.

LMAO.
    i thought we were shaking up the family tree with sibling synchronisity??!?!?

We were, but then you left… :(

• Disdain

I love Miley more than Selena, but they both rock.

• Disdain

I’m 12 and I like to preach.

• idkMyBFFjill

———————-
    first, you don’t know me. Second, i didn’t say anything about lindsay, so obviously you “judge” her for what she is known. I don’t know her personally, i was just saying that being talented is not everything you need to be in the business, you also need to be smart and make the right moves, anyways, i don’t give a damn about you or what you think. Bye.

—————

You are the one saying stuff about Lindsay and your little innuendos about Demi, so obviously you do judge. I was saying that Demi is respected by musicians, I didn’t say anything about her “career”, I was talking about her “talent”. You obviously do care what I think, since you took the time to reply.

• Disdain

By just commenting a little caption. We ain’t got time for novel shit.

i love niley to but still i like selena

Some people just don’t make any sense.

Peacelovehearts needs to grow the fuck up…. just saying. (: your constantly on selena articles talking shit… shows how much you have a life <3 go suck mileys dick kay?

• Disdain

By just commenting a little caption. We ain’t got time for that novel shit.

iFly…JJ said:

LMAO.
    i thought we were shaking up the family tree with sibling synchronisity??!?!?

We were, but then you left… :(

aww, im sorry, im here noww!
    :D

i love niley to but still i like selena

Some people just don’t make any sense.

i love niley to but still i like selena

Some people just love hating.

• Doom

How do you pronounce Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg?

iFly…JJ said:

LMAO.
    i thought we were shaking up the family tree with sibling synchronisity??!?!?

We were, but then you left… :(

aww, im sorry, im here noww!
    :D

• iFly…JJ

How do you pronounce Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg?

HOT DOG.

• iFly…JJ

aww, im sorry, im here noww!
    :D

YAY!

iFly…JJ said:

How do you pronounce Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg?

HOT DOG.

youre so smart! :D

• picstoburn

i like miley and i like selena. no point in trying to change someone’s opinion.idk why you guys care if peacelovehearts like selena or not,it doesn’t really matter.

———————-

iFly…JJ said:

aww, im sorry, im here noww!
    :D

YAY!

WOO! my mom is trying to make me wash her car :S

I really like this article. Selena seems to have such a good head on her shoulders and if she continues to make good choices, I see her having a successful career. I also think Selena is gorgeous. Who cares if she has pale skin? I don’t think she’s as pale as she appears in these pics, it’s just the background. Having a tan doesn’t make someone beautiful either.

And honestly, to the people getting mad at the haters, I wouldn’t even pay attention to them. If they want to waste time bashing a person they claim to hate that’s their choice. Besides, haters are always the biggest fans.

• ohhlalalamiley

----------
    Bitch, please.
    Peacelovehearts is supposed to be the one who grows up & you don’t even know the girl and your talking sh!t about her.
    All she is stating her opinions and
    if she don’t like Selena, wtf do you even care?! So why don’t you take your stupid opinions about people you don’t even fucking know and shove them up your ass!

• Anonymous25

Since Jemi broke up I totally lost my interest on CR2 :(

• RoseL

elliesaur said:

Charlotte-x- said:

WHO IS GOING TO JONAS WORLD TOUR 2.0

fuck yeah.

Meee.
    _______________

I ammm but I’m not putting up with the other Camp Rockers, tbh. :/
    if they come to argentina, i will =)
    hi people!

• SJG97

She actually said pissed off!?She is human!!! =D

• juuliet

Zee said:

——————-

LOL ME TOO! I’M IRISH AND HISPANIC, AND I’M PALE AS HELL.

• picstoburn

Taylor Swift: “Cause when you’re fifteen and somebody tells you they love you you’re gonna believe them LOL JK i believed joe when i was 18″

• HelloMum

xCookieMuffin said:

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/
    —————————–
    LOL. She has nice legs, they just need a tan.

• xCookieMuffin

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/

• letsgetgleeky

xCookieMuffin said:

Selena is cute and all, but her legs bother me :/

gorgeous girl, bad lighting :|

their probably better than yours
    so shut up

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Suuuuup

iFly…JJ said:

LMAO.
    YOU’RE LIKE 2 DAYS LATE BITCH.

HAHA!
    i know! grr. AT LEAST IM FASHIONABLY LATE!:DD

MY.ASS.

LMAO.
    i thought we were shaking up the family tree with sibling synchronisity??!?!?

• ohhlalalamiley

MeenuD said:

#4wordsbeforedeath

Take Bieber, Not Me

lmfao! xD

Monkeys & bananas.

Crisps and Pajamas.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love Selena and Miley.

• cheskasg

ok flat ugly legs i do not care i love her :)

lei é mia mogli sono belle

_____________
    Dude, I’m not even a Selena fan but that’s just stupid. I’m full blooded mexican and I’m pale as hell. Not all of us are naturally tan so STFU.

• nick

I love her answers in this interview. I don’t get why you guys are always pointing out what looks “bad”. She’s not perfect. So what? Neither are you, or anyone else for that matter. Grow up and get a life. I’m tired of people hating and posting bull shit about Selena and Miley, etc. Yes, you can have your own opinion, but that doesn’t mean you have to be rude and bitch about the person who you don’t like in MULTIPLE posts. We got it the first 10 times. Like I said, I’m not saying you have to like Miley, Selena, etc, I’m just saying the least you could do is RESPECT them and their fans.

• ifyouseekaimee

I love your icon.
    Demi is so gorgeous.

youtube.com/izzeandnabbygossip said:
    I’m a huge fan of selena, but she should get a tan.’
    & a personality too while she’s at it.

• SunLight Princess

I hate how people that are tan think theyre so much better than people that are light skinned..

• dont jugde

She look so pretty but i hate her shoes :/

• Supreme

LOL.

I think she should “spice” it up a bit. She’s had the dull, innocent girl image for a while now, and if she doesn’t move to a higher level she won’t go far in fame.

• Amber

Can u say white! Wow this girl needs some sun.

Supreme said:
    LOL.

Even if she did, she’s not going far in fame with that low of talent.. :/

• Sweetdisposition?

Love my bb girl :D She looks super cute as always & I love rompers :)

• L.Dazzle

More important news on that website like Phil and Kate from The Apprentice split up.
    Apprentice geek here (:

Idk why all of you are complaining about her being pale. Pale is a good thing. If you’re not naturally tan as in if you weren’t born that way then a tan is your skin’s chemical reaction to being damaged. It’s like lighting your hair on fire. It kills the cells.

• Supreme

You make me smile, :D

Also, she can’t really sing well, so the only she has left is acting.

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Love my bb girl :D She looks super cute as always & I love rompers :)
    I’m actually wearing a romper right now..

ilh ♥ classy and talented. and not a whore.

ohhhh bb. you kidding? ke$ha, bep, miley, and britney are popular. none of them can sing. not being able to sing is the new “it” thing. selena is fuckin celine dion compared to ke$ha.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3
  • ifyouseekaimee

I’m not even a huge fan of Selena, but seriously guys. Lighten up on her. Sure, she’s pale, but that doesn’t mean she needs to get a tan. If that’s her natural, healthy skin colour then she should be happy with it, as should y’all.

Plus, I like how she said “pissed off” in the article. It shows she’s not as robotic as I’ve always thought she was.

notice how she said :”…grown-up films, so I’m taking baby steps into more adult roles by moving from family to teen movies”

I’m pretty sure that’s a stab at Miles =]

i love her
    shes so mature and smart and classy
    unlike any other star her age
    shes like emma watson almost
    <3 x

• Zee

• Pink Elephant

elliesaur said:

Why is there a freaking elephant?
    ______________

WHY IS IT NOT PINK.

• iheartmc

ilh ? classy and talented. and not a whore.
    _______
    You just had to add that little bit at the end didn’t you? rme

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Lovley :D

• Zee

Oh and Selena looks good, can’t wait for her new movies to come out.

• Pink Elephant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOUBLEPOST.

• peacelovehearts

Oh hell nah.. Ke$ha’s songs are actually somewhat catchy and fun to listen to.. who the hell wants to hear “Trust in me, i cum naturally”.. It’s like a grandma trying to seduce her pickle.. -barf-

• iaskedtaylorx3

ahhh ! Her legs creep me out !

Im not a fan , but she is pretty :)

will u lot fuck off about her legs ?
    shes human
    one minute stars are airbrushed to look too perfect and the media is putting too much pressure on young girls to look a certain way and then theres pics like this of normal looking (but pretty) teen girls with an average body weight and size (including her legs) and all u lot can do is chat shit about her legs.
    Fucking double standards.

• SunLight Princess

I love being light.. Thats my skin color, period. I hate girls who tan like its their job.. Youre burning youre skin and causing permanent damage..

• SunLight Princess

Selena looks gorgeous.

• ifyouseekaimee

I think everyone is referring to how pale she is, but I agree with you.

Plus, Selena is actually thinner than your average girl.

• vailovesyou.

You know sometimes, I wonder if I can see into the future of these people.

naturally is pretty catchy, actually. did really well on the club charts. she’s doing fine. mediocre voice, yeah, but so does everyone else nowadays.

SunLight Princess said:
    I love being light.. Thats my sking color, period. I hate girls who tan like its their job.. Youre burning youre skin and causing permanent damage..
    That’s why there’s this magical invention called SUNSCREEN.

is there something wrong with not being a whore? o_O

I agree.

• Em

She seems like a really nice person. :)

• DarkskinnedRose

Your fair skin is rather desirable in Asian cultures.

is there something wrong with not being a whore? o_O
    __________
    Absolutely not. But we all know what you were implying. -_-

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Supreme said:

LOL.

By keeping her mouth shut when it comes to her private life, she has already represented herself as a mature classy person, and thus gained the respect of her peers within the industry. Washing your dirty laundry in public ain’t gonna get you fame *cough*Demi*cough*.

sunscreen doesn’t block the skin-cancer-causing rays (uv-a & uv-b). it just delays them.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Miley Cyrus: “I’ll never change for a guy LOL JK I got highlights for nick”

She looks sooooo pale :/. In the 2nd picture she looks high. She also looks like she has no boobs and her legs are horrible.

• JoBros

iFly…JJ said:
    JoBros said:
    y does everyone hate selena !what did she ever do

She ruined hope for delusional Niley stans.
    ____

i love niley to but still i like selena

• Astoria Malfoy

I meant the music and acting industry in particular. I like Emma’s work for Burberry and her line for People tree is quite nice and comfortable. Selena can’t sing yet she seems to think people take her seriously as a musician. Also is funny how she doesn’t want to be known for who she dates, when no one knew about her till she started dating Nick Jonas, who was not even famous till he was “not-dating” Miley Cyrus.
    And when the papz stayed away from her she was seen with Taylor Lautner.
    Also no one would ask about her freaking ring, if she hadn’t made a big deal out of it when she got it.

• peacelovehearts

Well no shit Sherlock.. She’s a twelve year old grandma.. What do you expect? :P

• cheskasg

i love pickles che ricchi

well too bad because she’s known for dating Nick Jonas :)

• L.Dazzle

Woah Selena was reported by The Daily Mail on their website.
    Good for her (: Even though I’m not a Selena fan :|

• juuliet

I DON’T CARE EITHER, BUT SOMETIMES IT’S NICER TO BE TANNED WHEN YOU WEAR DRESSES,SHORTS OR SKIRTS.

• letsgetgleeky

this article is super cute! as is sel

• youtube.com/izzeandnabbygossip

I’m a huge fan of selena, but she should get a tan.

• letsgetgleeky

*i mean the article that goes with the shoot btw

• iheartmc

She should do some leg sculpting workouts so she can get some definition in her calves. My sister and I do them and it’s awesome.

could her boobs get ANY lower?

• avroxxxy

Hello Selena,
    good to hear from you again. :)
    Looking beautiful as always… :D

• gymnastlovee95

someone help me,

• ohhlalalamiley

What the fuck is she wearing?! >:/

• Juh

she’s fucking hot

• MissKatherine

I love her…
    But she needs a tan
    I mean she is Italian and Spanish embrace it honey!
    The outfit is too light for her skin it washes her out.
    And the white background not helping either.

• elliesaur

MissKatherine said:

I love her…
    But she needs a tan
    I mean she is Italian and Spanish embrace it honey!
    The outfit is too light for her skin it washes her out.
    And the white background not helping either.
    ________________________

I’m part Italian and Hispanic and I’m the whitest person ever. :P
    Just sayenn.

• cheskasg

i love her she is cute and all lol:)

Haha, people are saying Sel needs a tan, but when Demi got a tan everyone freaked out. Make up your mind people.

• M@…?..!?:

I am mexican,spanish on both sides and native american and im so lite wen i was younger i was literally the color of a marshmallow

• MissKatherine

I’m spanish and Italian…I’m tan lol :)

• twycgnb

bless her haha
    she is super pretty

• EASYMAC.

i do like her purity ring answer. it was said in a way that didn’t imply she’s gone against but still conveyed that it was a personal thing that didn’t really need to be talked about. nicely said.

Disdain said:
    Hey everyone cool is on this post! :D
    Who’s that pretty redhead??

Miley > Grandma.
    “She’s not a fake, she’s not a mistake, it’s set in her DNA.”
    Hoe, GTFO.. You’re just a pissed Selena stan.. -__-

• elliesaur

Why is there a freaking elephant?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cutie. love that romper!

iFly…JJ said:
    Disdain said:
    Hey everyone cool is on this post! :D
    Who’s that pretty redhead??
    Ariana Grande. I know her name, but I don’t know anything else :P

• elliesaur

There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.
    ___________________________

Is this that little Formspring creeper?
    If so, hiii!

There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.

Hey! What up?

Fo shizzle.

• iheartmc

Beyonce is supposed to be christian too but hse shakes her ass as well. Anyone gonna call her out? Probably not. And whats with people shoving their morals down others throats.

Kerwhizzle.

Miley > Grandma.
    “She’s not a fake, she’s not a mistake, it’s set in her DNA.”
    Hoe, GTFO.. You’re just a pissed Selena stan.. -__-

Here she goes kissing Miley’s ass again.
    LMFAO. She really must not have a life.

YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A KISS ASS. GO GET A SOCIAL LIFE.

• iFly…JJ

Who’s that pretty redhead??
    Ariana Grande. I know her name, but I don’t know anything else :P

Oh ok, haha.
    She’s reaally pretty.

elliesaur said:

There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.
    ___________________________

Is this that little Formspring creeper?
    If so, hiii!
    Yep, it is…

Why people have to drag Miley down to bring Selena up?
    Why people have to drag Selena down to bring Miley up?

You know what they say, turn about is fair play?

She doesnt wear her purity ring any more. Not a stalker I just notice it in pictures.

iheartmc said:
    Disdain said:

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

____________
    huh?
    __________

Miley. She’s everywhere. It’s why I used to hate the Jonas Brothers. I mean WTFF? This is a Selena post?!

Oh boo hoo go fucking cry about it BITCH!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Chloeeeeeeeeee said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Chloeeeeeeeeee said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Lovley :D

But I must say this was a good article.

ikr. have you seen the daily mail causes cancer song … lol

Yeah, im a times reader myself. even thats owned by murdoch :/

Well I knew that…
    I don’t know how old she is though :P

She is.. *checks on wikipedia* it doesn’t say.

Haha I’mma check somewhere else :P

• xCookieMuffin

I think I’m the only one who dislikes Selena.

Nope. Your nott :p. I’m not a fan of her either :s

• deathtopigs!

• Sweetdisposition?

Disdain said:

Gosh, I’m starting to hate that now. Miley. Miley. Miley. Everywhere.

Ikr? What a huge hater post this has turned out to be, smh…

• iheartmc

Who’s hating on Selena? Some people just think she needs a tan. I dont really care if she does or not :P

• MeenuD

#4wordsbeforedeath

Take Bieber, Not Me

She was at the beach with her friends, good for fucking her. I love how she still has the time to be a part-time Miley creep.

Haha I’mma check somewhere else :P

GOOD LUCK! :D :D

deathtopigs! said:
    You gotta love the haters <3

You will see in the future how much nicer her skin is compared to those who are laying out in the sun or going in tanning booths. It wrecks your skin. Embrace your paleness Selena, at least you won’t need botox before you’re 30.

• L.Dazzle

I am hungry yet full at the smae time -sigh-

• Pink Elephant

All you need for a tan:

1.) The glorious sun.
    2.) Tanning oil

The DON’Ts of tanning:

1.) JERSEY SHORE TAN.

she needs a tan asap

• peacelovehearts

There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.
    I LOVE SELENA! xD

• Pink Elephant

There is nothing peaceful or loving about this douche.
    ________

• iheartmc

I tan every once in a while. My natural skin tone is like Selenas though.