Jonas Photo Shoot FUNNIEST Moments

did u notice that if theres a miley post a nick or jonas brothers post is after it or before it

• monster

they look really short.

• Disdain

OMJ look at Nicky’s face! He’s so cute :D

Nick is the boss.

• NicksSweetCaroline

______
    huh?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

:D yey a jonas post <3 lovve them

LOL i thought kevin said flat iron was a bitch at first :P

I think Nick and Joe have some sort of secret language whenever Kevin is in the middle. The past few interviews they have a tendency to look at eachother behind kevins back before they do something or they mischievious grins… It is cute, I have a feeling they can be trouble together. Kevin trying to tickle Nick was hilarious.

Nick is the boss.

Got that right.

• Disdain

I’m watchin the video again! Nick’s like a little baybee!

Ahhhh waiting all day for a Jonas post….. Cute! Now if we could get some pics of them out and about…….

…”One of them has a drug problem.”

Kevin ICU stumblin’.

• Disdain

Joe’s like a little cute retard! OMJ!

• hithere

listening to BOUNCE
    got to love that song!

• hithere

Disdain said:

Joe’s like a little cute retard! OMJ!
    ____
    HHAHAHAHAHA
    LOVE YOU!

• Disdain

Joe’s like a little cute retard! OMJ!
    ____
    HHAHAHAHAHA
    LOVE YOU!
    ________

I love you too :D
    But don’t you see him? He’s like “Aaaahh aaaaaaah” waving his hands like a complete weirdo!

May 31, 2010 @ 02:06 pm

IA. Kevin and Nick also seem to have this non-verbal communication thing going on.

This is really cute, but am I the only one having trouble hearing what they are saying????? Love the tickling part and man Nick is skinny.

That was so cute! They acted like real brothers here when they were messing around with eachother. And Nick looked fucking adorable. His smile makes me melt.

Joe’s like a little cute retard! OMJ!
    ____

Joe Jonas would not approve. ;)

• Disdain

Joe’s like a little cute retard! OMJ!
    ____

Joe Jonas would not approve. ;)

______

:O okay…

Joe looks all spasticated and cute! OMJ like a little baybee!

:D

• Disdain

Ikr?

:O okay…

Joe looks all spasticated and cute! OMJ like a little baybee!

:D

That was ‘much better’ ;)

there is jonas brother post and then after or before that theres a miley post

So true

there is jonas brother post and then after or before that theres a miley post

OMJJ GUYSSS!!
    NILEY!

-_-

• Maralovelovelove

love them!
    p.s. does anyone know where i can find the Jemi photoshoot they did pre-breakup? that disney won’t let anyone publish? i didn’t get to see :( thanks!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Maralovelovelove said:

love them!

=O i want to see that!

• hithere

jobroooos
    <33

• Disdain
  • Belle

I love them so much

• -Hibz-

LOL KEVIN! He fell. That was funny but I felt bad for laughing. I love that guy.

Joe weirded me out with his dying animal noises lmao.

And Nick, I feel your pain with the whole tickling drama.

When I was sitting down, a friend of mine came up behind me and attempted to tickle me lmao. I jumped up and somehow managed to rip her earring off o.O

IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE. Her fault for trying to do that anyway lmao.

Cute video.

• superJOEman

Super true!! And when Kev fell on Joe’s foot! haha..

• TheresNothingElseICanASay

very funny (=

• hayyakj

if you go to where kevin says you guys need to stop it, then at 1:54 he says ‘this is bull sh*t now’

oh i love these boys, and frankie <3

• heyitsBritaney

haha Joe cusses..

aww nick! hes so grown up now. i loved the tickling part he started. lmfao

Love Chelsea and would have thought she would be great for Joe but they have already dated briefly and it did not work out. Dont think Chelsea would be dumb enough to date him a second time after seeing the way his has been treating his other girlfriends and ex’s.

wtf joey, you are so “special” <3 love nick and kev. KEV IS THE SHIT I ADORE HIM. :D

• CherryCherryBOOMBOOM

omg nick and joe are soo cute.. and when kevin tickled niick hhaa that was adorable..he was like posing then STOP with hiss hands, posing then STOP..lol hahhahaa love them 4evaa.

• AlwaystheTruth

Joe is so weird but so adorable!!

• THANK_HEAVEN_FOR_KEVIN

I love that little tickling part between Kevin and Nick <3 Nicks such a spaz lol they are all adorable :D

hahaha kevin tripped lmaooo

who r they?

May 31, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    leanne said:

heard that chelsea and jake broke up. prepare yourself for teenie squealing if JELSEA happens
    __________________________________________

I don’t think soo Joe is done dating people he works with. And since they are done filming this season, I don’t think he will see much of her. I get the vibe he doesn’t talk to her that much unless they are filming. And she’s not hot enough or famous enough for Joe!

• leanne

Whats up with joe an his outfits latley did he fire his stylist.. because she got pregnant with twins ?? xd

• Disdain

Cool! Jonas!

• demi is my girl crush

nick is HOTT!!!!!! JOE is an idiot but hes funny. kevin is gorgeous!!!!

• Disdain

I iz furst.

• Hangover

ROFL

• Disdain

I iz secondza.

Awh there adorable :)

I love how they act like normal brothers together. Love them!

• Disdain

NICK JONAS IS SO CUTE! AAAAAAH! <3

• JoBros

oh well this is where everyone is :)