Madison Delagarza TAKE A BOW Rihanna

wait how is she a liar??!?!?!?!?!

• TSLove

So would Miley’s mom&Jonas Brothers’s mom

FIRST?!
    -LA

• Iriina

She’s cute.

CUUUTTEE !!!! BBEEELLLAAA

• peacelovehearts

ANDD THE AWARD FOR THE BEST LIAR GOES TO YOUUUU!
    :D

first! she’s cute

SHE IS SO CUTE! <3

• leftycanadianlove

shes precious :)

FIRST?!
    -LA

• vailovesyou.

When you look up ‘showmom’ in the dictionary, momma Lovato’s picture is there. I srsly couldn’t have ALL my kids in showbusiness. …Love madison, though. <3.

aww she’s so cute!

• Melissa=)

she is so adorable! :)

• harrypotterbitches

I love her personality! So adorable :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I thought she was gonna sing and I got kinda interested lol

• Meggie

you are seriously adorable (:

My icon is sexy. JS

• vailovesyou.

ANDD THE AWARD FOR THE BEST LIAR GOES TO YOUUUU!
    :D
    – – – – – – –
    i seriously just choked on some ice cream. lmao.

• Kate

soo precious!!

• iSupportNiley

“awww i messed up” haha! gotta love this girl :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

“who’s that ladayyyy, that sexy ladyyyy”

LMFAO.

she is so cuuute!!

cute…

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

My icon is sexy. JS
    _______
    STOP TRYING TO KILL ME GIRL
    *dieeeeeees*

omg she is sooo adorable!!!!

My icon is sexy. JS
    _______
    STOP TRYING TO KILL ME GIRL
    *dieeeeeees*

____________

:P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Where the hell is Riley today?

• musiciseverything

Lol, its Oceanup. What do you think?

Lol. Very true.

• picstoburn

Im not trying to get attention fyi, im stating facts here.I really dont understand why you are living in denial.Demi DOES have a buttchin and my statement about her being fat was obviously wrong.She is far from fat.Heck she needs more meat on her bones.But she does have a buttchin and her younger sister IS fat.
    ____

well i rather date a buttchin girl than ur cruel ass anyday

PREACH IT<3.

• lovefordemi

STFU,i bet ur a fat shit urself. Jus hating on people that are loved jus coz u aint. well thats not goin to get u anywhere. why dont u get off ur fat ass and go excersise u oompa loompa. stop hating,just because ur fat and demi isnt, u wish u WERE demi.

she isn’t funny and she isn’t cute and she isn’t a good acter BUT stop saying she is fat. Because we don’t know her and maybe she is sick and not to be able to help it!

——————–

You’re a so nice and cool.

• EmilyRyan

Seriously. People think that celebrities aren’t human and don’t have feelings. I’m sorry but how does being on a glowing box in the living room or a shiny magazine cover disqualify you from being a human being? Like it or not they’re still people and they often times DO hear this negative commentary and inevitably it’s going to affect some of them because they’re HUMAN. I know the reason most people are cruel is because we feel they think they’re better than us,and some of them do surely feel that way. But remember, WE the public give them that power. WE the public make the celebrities. We give them our money,our attention, ect. But despite all of that,they’re still all people. We’re all headed for the same hole in the ground,not to be morbid. All i’m saying is,if these were “regular” people some of the stuff said on these websites would be considered cyber bullying. But since they’re famous it suddenly doesn’t matter how fucked up we are. I’m not making some sob story. Just saying,your words often times carry weight in the universe. So choose what you say carefully,because it represents you. Peace.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

____

You obviously are seeking attention or else you wouldnt keep responding. Heres the deal, Worry about your fucking self before you worry about what the Lovato family says/does & looks like. K? thanks.

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    havent you guys noticed her weight jumps back and forth? well shes NOT fat, but its obvious she tries to diet cos of what some of you say..

—————-

Demi has a hot body, I would love to get under that body and do bad things.

• Disdain

People still on this post?

• Disdain

Where the hell is Riley today?
    Ikr?

Disdain said:

People still on this post?

___________

I’m moving to the Fan meeting post(:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Demi has a hot body, I would love to get under that body and do bad things.

_____________

*vom*

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Demi DOES have a buttchin and you all know it. And for the record,my parents do give me attention. Unlike Madisons,I mean seriously what kind of “loving” parent would let their child get to that weight?! Thats child cruelty.
    ____

She is a CHILD, You shouldnt be acting like that and saying such hurtful things. I’m sure her & her family already know that madison isnt the skinniest girl in the world, That doesnt mean YOU have to be such a cruel person and call her fat. If anything was ever to happen to Maddie over cyber bullying & being called names its because of people like you! You are sad & in desperate need of attention.

• picstoburn

Shes really fat and ugly .. Its unhealthy . Shes just as fat and ugly as Demi =] , the only one who escaped the ugly curse is Dallas … LMAOO !! Why do u think Joe dumped her ? cause he finally saw the light ! Lmaoo ! :)

—————

Do you actually believe the words that are coming out of your mouth? LMAO
    preach it like Chris tucker style

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Just rumors going around in Twitter.

___________

Isnt that exactly how the Jemi break up started though? :/

Really? :/
    But I hope it’s not true, I love MIAM. :D

___________

I wanna know soon :/ Its times like these when I wish Miley still had twitter!

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.

____________________

____

She is a CHILD, You shouldnt be acting like that and saying such hurtful things. I’m sure he & her family already know that madison isnt the skinniest girl in the world, That doesnt mean YOU have to be such a cruel person and call her fat. If anything was ever to happen to Maddie over cyber bullying & being called names its because of people like you! You are sad & in desperate need of attention.
    soo true. but that person blends in with the walls so it’s hard to pay any attention to her.

RME. dang your parents do not pay attention to you at home,you probably blend in with the walls but that doesn’t mean you should go on oceanup to get unwanted attention they are other ways to get noticed.SMH.

• lynnn

i wish she would have sung
    but shes adorable =]

• musiciseverything

Oh Lord, can’t we all just get along?

• star19

Just rumors going around in Twitter.

___________

Isnt that exactly how the Jemi break up started though? :/

Really? :/
    But I hope it’s not true, I love MIAM. :D

___________

I wanna know soon :/ Its times like these when I wish Miley still had twitter!
    Yeah. Oh and twitterers say that Miley got highlights again. :|

• picstoburn

yes you are. SMH i feel bad for you…..

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

picstoburn said:

____

___

That person has some isssuesss. lol

musiciseverything said:

Oh Lord, can’t we all just get along?

_____________

Lol, its Oceanup. What do you think?

• picstoburn

Just rumors going around in Twitter.

___________

Isnt that exactly how the Jemi break up started though? :/

Really? :/
    But I hope it’s not true, I love MIAM. :D

___________

I wanna know soon :/ Its times like these when I wish Miley still had twitter!
    Yeah. Oh and twitterers say that Miley got highlights again. :|

i’d believe it when i see the pictures…….

• farmville

oh my goodness she is so adorable! I wish she was my little sister hah

• iLoveChimpanzee

____

well i rather date a buttchin girl than ur cruel ass anyday.

no need to be mean about it :P

• picstoburn

I thought that was Demi’s sister for a moment!

it is dipshit.

• JemiLoverCA

She is adorable.

harrypotterbitches
    May 31, 2010 @ 09:18 am
    harrypotterbitches said:

I thought that was Demi’s sister for a moment!

it is dipshit.
    Lmao your so nice :P

lol ;D i know

• picstoburn

tomorrow i got school,BUT i got a trip. life’s good like a LG phone :)

• peacelovehearts

vailovesyou. said:
    ANDD THE AWARD FOR THE BEST LIAR GOES TO YOUUUU!
    :D
    – – – – – – –
    i seriously just choked on some ice cream. lmao.
    I want some icecream now.. :P

• Sparklesxx

She actually, to me, doesn’t seem that unhealthy. If you look at her body she seems a bit chubby but not extremely huge. Just the way her face is shaped, it makes her look a lot bigger than she is. I’m the same way, my face shape gives me like a double chin, but my body is completely healthy. And Demi was the same way when she was little. I’m sure she’ll grow out.

• Disdain

Cool :P

• inwonderland

oh hello :)

Anonymous
    May 31, 2010 @ 09:21 am

that’s what the doctor said when you were born,but your mom was nice enough to take you home,and when you get a boyfriend he’s going to say the same exact thing. tisk tisk. sucks to be you.

• iLoveChimpanzee

awwww love her <33

• mileyluver15

SHES SOO CUTE!

Lmao again…haha I like you

LMAO! good one =))

• Christina

Hello! I just did my first cover of a song on youtube. it would be AWESOME if you guys checked it out. it’s “doesn’t mean snything” by alicia keys. and if you have a youtube page please comment/subscribe. thanks :)

F.uck you oceanup !! Where do my comments keep going !?

• Julianna

She is just the cutest thing ever, she is hilarious in desperate housewives :)

• inwonderland

i didn’t eat anything today I’m hungry :/

• mileyluver15

____________

I dont even like Demi but you need to stfu.

she is overweight but i think shes fine as long as she doesnt care and she eats healthy and rides her bike or plays outside or swims she probably is naturally like that she probably doesnt eat lots and lots of food and besides there are some kids her age are skinny and struggling with that so there could be worse things at least she eats!

why they hell would you say something like that about a little girl. you are pathetic if you would take the time to be a bitch a little girl who you dont know. oh and maybe you should get your eyes checked because demi is not fat at all. grow up and get a life.

picstoburn said:

I thought that was Demi’s sister for a moment!

it is dipshit.
    _____
    HAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

• harrypotterbitches

I thought that was Demi’s sister for a moment!

it is dipshit.
    Lmao your so nice :P

• hithere

got to do biology homewrok agaaaaaaain
    blaaah
    (useless comment)

Hi there! hithere…Lmao I crack myself up

• EmilyRyan

You are so mean , this girl is adorable and by the way Demi isn’t ugly if you haven’t noticed Joe didn’t break up with her for that so shut the fuck up! And don’t act like your any prettier cause your not. Oh and you have something on your face , its the shit your talking.

what happened to the original oceanup users? :[

• CherryCherryBOOMBOOM

OMG..I LAUGHED SO HARD..THAT WAS LIKE SOOOO FREAKIING CUTEEE.!! HAHAAHAAHA WHOAA THAT SOUDED CUTE WHEN SHE SAID LIKE IVE FILMED THIS LIKE 50 AND I JUST WANT TO FILM ONE FOR YOU GUYS , HAHAHA

• monster

she’s so adorable.

that was so freakin’ cute <3

• Nobody Does It Better xx

She’s so adorable.
    Hope she doesnt turn out like Dallas and Demi!

• Jenn Jonas

awww, she’s sooooo cute!! she messed up a lot of times but good thing she keeps on trying! haha! x] but its still soo cute! ?

• miley loverr.

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:
    Waiiit, i guess i missed something. Miam broke uppp?!?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!?!!?

• Emilee

She is so cute, it’s unbearable. I love it :]<3

she is sooooo adorable. :D

• cherryblossom

She is too adorable!
    I love Madison (:

• -Jenii

Shes adorable <33.. Whoever called her fat and ugly are sad sad ppl..

• blabla

she’s so adorable and talented! okay piano wasn’t bad and not amazing either but when she sang a little bit (and she didn’t even concentrated on singing)you can hear a really beautiful voice (soudns a little like demi :) )

aw, she’s so adorable (:

• stayforever

People who choose to hate on kids make me sick. It obviously shows
    they’re insecure about themselves and to make themselves feel better they pick on younger kids. Madison is the sweetest and
    if you had any back bone at all you’d realise
    no one should ever write nasty stuff about someone over a computer screen. Madison seems lovely. And I wish I had a little
    sister as lovely as her.

People that are haters just shut up. go spend your time doing somthing useful. shes so adorable!

• Anonymous44

she looks like whinnie the pooh

leave them alone you insecure bitch! shes gorgeous they both are. i wulldnt be suprised if u were heeps ugly!

aaawww shes so adorable =)

uno word: obese

fat pig

Maddie is absolutely adorable. I love this girl. <3

• Sarah T(:

She’s so adorable<3

• HeatherJBxoxo

I love coming on here just to read all your arguments :D They’re so funny.
    But, seriously, back off of Madison people.

_________________

wow i cant believe you are picking on a little girl. who are you anyway?! look at Madison showing her talent, and you’re here criticizing her. its not funny when you “lmao-ed” that its dumb. just saying no one really agreed with you on your opinion. you’re a stupid ignorant person.

• juuliet

Adorable! How can you say bad things to her? She’s a kid.

She can play go for her age, even i can’t play that and i’m like 5 or 6 years older than her.

it is Demis little sister!

it is

I thought that was Demi’s sister for a moment!

that is demi’s sister.

• picstoburn

that person that keeps writing that she’s fat,is just mad because the doctor said the same thing to her when she was born,i would be tight too if the doctor said that to me.

• inwonderland

Julianna said:

She is just the cutest thing ever, she is hilarious in desperate housewives :)

ikr? i love her :D

harrypotterbitches said:

Hi there! hithere…Lmao I crack myself up
    _____
    everyone does… hahahahaha
    hiiiiiiiiiii girl

• mileyluver15

REMEMBER WHAT DEMI SAID DONT PICK ON HER SISTER BUT U CAN PICK ON DEMI COME ON GUYS SHES JUST A LITTLE KID HERE WE ARE WAYY OUT OF LINE HERE

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dont even like Demi but you need to stfu.

______________

Demis not overweight though

• iSupportNiley

she’s talking about madison.:) not demi (i guess) :))

• hithere

people saying that demi is fat… you know what, thats the cause of anorexia!!!!

so we cool again?
    Like the other side of the pillow!

Lmao I love proud family

Lmao again…haha I like you
    lol that person got me soo mad haha.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“I would never date my ex’s best friend. LOL JK, I’m Taylor Lautner.”

• hithere

^ cuz demi isnt fat at aaaall!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Kevin Jonas: “No I’m not dating anybody. We’re all single. LOL JK I got married the next day.”

• mileyluver15

harrypotterbitches said:

:O meanie!

really i think demi is prettier then her sister dallas cuz shes more normal looking not everyone is as skinny as dallas demi is perfect just the way she is i love her body and her :)

hithere
    May 31, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    hithere said:

people saying that demi is fat… you know what, thats the cause of anorexia!!!!

thank you. it’s hard for some people. :|

• mileyluver15

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

he married the first girl that loved him

hithere said:

harrypotterbitches said:

Hi there! hithere…Lmao I crack myself up
    _____
    everyone does… hahahahaha
    hiiiiiiiiiii girl
    yola! whats up?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’d rather be curvy then look like a fuckin stick

• mileyluver15

picstoburn said:

hithere
    May 31, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    hithere said:

people saying that demi is fat… you know what, thats the cause of anorexia!!!!

thank you. it’s hard for some people. :|

i agree and if i was a celeb i would never go on gossip sites cuz i know if i saw someone calling me fat a million times i would do something crazy i just know it this is harsh

Oh my gosh what is happening, I’m sticking up for Demi :S

harrypotterbitches said:

Thats really pathetic.

picstoburn said:

hithere
    May 31, 2010 @ 09:27 am
    hithere said:

people saying that demi is fat… you know what, thats the cause of anorexia!!!!

thank you. it’s hard for some people. :|
    _____
    yeah i know. and its sad.

• mileyluver15

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’d rather be curvy then look like a f stick

me too runway models are soo ugly cuz there too skinny

• Sweetdisposition?

Did Miam break up?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Demi Lovato: “I’m fine with the breakup, Joe. We can still be best friends. LOL JK, I’m going to make you jealous over twitter.”

harrypotterbitches said:

Thats really pathetic.
    what you wrote was pathetic so Bounce like the JB song………

harrypotterbitches said:

hithere said:

harrypotterbitches said:

Hi there! hithere…Lmao I crack myself up
    _____
    everyone does… hahahahaha
    hiiiiiiiiiii girl
    yola! whats up?
    ____
    now?, homework its up! BLAAH
    what about you?

Lmao again…haha I like you
    lol that person got me soo mad haha.
    haha yeah some anons are crazy

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Did Mian break up?

Did Miam break up? :/

Did Miam break up?

no O.o

Sweetdisposition? said:

Did Mian break up?

______________

Idk? But I havent seen them together for ages and she keeps saying weird stuff lol

• iSupportNiley

i don’t know..but i hope so :))

• peacelovehearts

Did Miam break up? :/
    NO, they didn’t…. :P

:O meanie!

yup yup!

ahhhhh what a cutiiiie!
    all of you guys need to shut the hell up about her appearance. have you guys learnen nothing about not being shallow? damnn, girls, ya’all need to get a LIFE. leave the poor girl alone, you guys really must have nothing else to do.

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Did Mian break up?

Then why are so many people saying that :/?

• inwonderland

Sweetdisposition? said:

Did Miam break up?

i hope not

• picstoburn

i don’t really care about people’s relationships it’s a little bit creepy haha.

• iSupportNiley

maybe because of the Full Circle song *surprise surprise it’s about a JONAS BROTHER* lol!

• lovefordemi

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:
    You go girl!! lol that person has some serious fucking issues. Imagine madison was reading this right now.she’d b heartbroken.that person is sick. and demi and madison are amazing.Just saying

IDK why I think Madison and Demi are creeping. Í feel paranoid. O_o This always happens to me when there’s a Madison or Demi post.

• Disdain

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Disdain said:

People still on this post?

___________

I’m moving to the Fan meeting post(:
    ______

Kay, comin with ya.

• musiciseverything

Demi has a hot body, I would love to get under that body and do bad things.

Okay then…..

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

FAV0RiTEGiRL said:
    ___
    I know, People are so mean & hurtful. I dont understand how people can act like that. Its sad.

how come ppl are so worried about madison’s feelings and then they call selena gomez every name in the book?

fhso

• Julianna

ICON.

iSupportNiley said:

she’s talking about madison.:) not demi (i guess) :))

___________

No but the first person was saying Demi is fat and ugly

Oh my bad :D

aw lol she’s really funny

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Did Mian break up?

Then why are so many people saying that :/?

cause of the full circle thing,but people are going to be tight when they see pictures of miley and liam again.

hithere said:

harrypotterbitches said:

hithere said:

harrypotterbitches said:

Hi there! hithere…Lmao I crack myself up
    _____
    everyone does… hahahahaha
    hiiiiiiiiiii girl
    yola! whats up?
    ____
    now?, homework its up! BLAAH
    what about you?
    nothing watching proud family…haven’t watched it in a long time

• picstoburn

Demi has a hot body, I would love to get under that body and do bad things.
    good for you.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jonas Brothers: “Let’s have a World Tour! LOL JK, screw Europe.”

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Demi has a hot body, I would love to get under that body and do bad things.

_____________

*vom*

—————

Botch.

• vailovesyou.

If Miam broke up, Miley would be like a starving lion let out of it’s cage at the zoo.
    …so i’m hoping yes.

she can’t be tamed :))

• lovefordemi

your a real bitch. And ur not gonna get anywhere with that attitude . Demi is far from fat and Madison is just chubby and shes adorable. What would u rather her be a bag of bones.You are sick.

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

i don’t really care about people’s relationships it’s a little bit creepy haha.
    I don’t care about Miam, it’s just that a lot of people on twitter are tweeting that they broke up.

musiciseverything said:

Demi has a hot body, I would love to get under that body and do bad things.

Okay then…..

Another uxorial botch. Keep’m coming.

• inwonderland

ICON

it’s pretty <3

• vailovesyou.

Jonas Brothers: “Let’s have a World Tour! LOL JK, screw Europe.”

– – – – – – – – – –
    i could spend hours reading those, haha.

• vailovesyou.

“I’ve never jammed out to ‘Before the Storm’. LOL JK, I’m Selena Gomez.”

picstoburn said:

i don’t really care about people’s relationships it’s a little bit creepy haha.

SMH at them…….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jonas Brothers: “Let’s have a World Tour! LOL JK, screw Europe.”

– – – – – – – – – –
    i could spend hours reading those, haha.

____________

Me too x)

• Julianna

inwonderland said:

ICON

it’s pretty <3

——————

thank you. I was testing if it was showing xDD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Joe Jonas: “I’m really sad over my breakup with Demi. LOL JK, I’m going fishing, bye!”

• picstoburn

i will never date a guy with the same name as me LOL JK IM taylor swift.

• star19

Sweetdisposition? said:
    picstoburn said:

i don’t really care about people’s relationships it’s a little bit creepy haha.
    ======
    YES!!! OMG and there’s a rumor going around twitter that Miley had highlights again. :|

• inwonderland

ICON

it’s pretty <3

——————

thank you. I was testing if it was showing xDD

haha i just love miley :)

• picstoburn

i don’t sound like vanessa hudgens LOL JK im justin bieber

seriously i think he sounds like her on his song stuck in the moment O.o

inwonderland
    you ALWAYS get the right icon!
    <333

Madison and demi are fat . Wait sorry, demi isnt fat . Shes just really really ugly. She also has a huge buttchin. Something could get lost in that . Its dangerous

• inwonderland

you ALWAYS get the right icon!
    <333

haha thanks :)

• Sweetdisposition?

star19 said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    picstoburn said:

i don’t really care about people’s relationships it’s a little bit creepy haha.
    ======
    Really that’s weird :l So highlights = going back to Nick,lmao….smh

• vailovesyou.

“I love girls just they way they are, LOL JK you should get highlights.”

Let’s all join hands and say a prayer for the Niley gods.

• picstoburn

i heard nicole is getting highlights too O.o

• Disdain

I iz creepehn, gurls!

• vailovesyou.

Miley Cyrus: “My heart beats for love… LOL JK my heart beats for Nick Jonas.”

LOL! :))

• harrypotterbitches

who sprinkled nonsense in your cereal this morning…

• musiciseverything

She’s so cute. :)

• picstoburn

the only way im going to believe that miley and liam broke up is if PEOPLE wrote an article about it :|

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Maddie is so adorableee :)

NO WAY?!

this girl is just too damn cute :)

• vailovesyou.

Seriously, how much of a loser do you have to be to bag on somebodies little sister? That’s not right.

I iz creepehn, gurls!
    _____
    disdaaaaaain

lol she’s gonna be a gorgeous girl later on. her personality i love it :D just like demi’s

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Nick Jonas suurrreee likes his higlights

• hithere

why i cant see the whole video? D:

• musiciseverything

OMG MIAM BROKE UP?! =[

SOOOO CUTE!

• star19

======
    Really that’s weird :l So highlights = going back Nick,lmao….smh
    ahaha. but no. MIAM is love okay, fck NILEY. :P

• harrypotterbitches

“I love the paparazzi! They’re my best friends. LOL JK, I’m Ashley Tisdale.”

• Disdain

hithere said:

I iz creepehn, gurls!
    _____
    disdaaaaaain
    _______

Hai gurl :D

she is too cute and the people talking about how fat she is stfu karma a bitch and i hope miam didn’t breakup because i love them together

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Waiiit, i guess i missed something. Miam broke uppp?!?

• vailovesyou.

“Come to our concert! tickets are like $5! LOL, JK we’re the Jonas Brothers.”

• Sweetdisposition?

UGH there’s this girl that’s spamming Bieber on twitter and I don’t want to unfollow her cause she’s actually cool but it’s annoying. I’ve already told her another way to get him to follow her, but she won’t listen!

• Disdain

Miam broke up? :O

Haha JK I couldn’t care less.

• iSupportNiley

“Maybe he’ll be my best friend for the rest of my life or maybe I’ll end up marrying Nick Jonas!”

*surprise surprise it’s about a jonas brother*
    LOL! im bored =))

just changed my icon
    :D
    love that guy
    hhahahaha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Is Miam actually over? Wow this feels like the start of the Jemi break up all over again

• PullTheTrigger

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.

• Neen

Oh my Gosh! She is too cute!!
    I wish I had a little sister!!

• Sweetdisposition?

My timeline is full of her crap:/

___________________________________

In the future, everyone should ignore idiots like this. Whoever it is is clearly desperate for attention. Yes,we’re all entitled to our own opinions but when you post the same comment over and over and start attacking a little kid then top it off with smiley faces you clearly just want attention. If you’re SO concerned with her weight you can state it an intelligent way. Idk if you’re some angry Jonas obsessed Demi hating douche bag or what,but you need to get a life. Sorry mommy and daddy aren’t giving you enough attention loser. Have a good day :)

• Disdain

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

• PullTheTrigger

i need a new icon.
    my busdriver flipped me off.
    dick.

• iSupportNiley

but there’s no news about their break up..

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

___

I hate when people do that! Its so annoyingg!

• vailovesyou.

Yeah, I don’t think Miams over. Who cares. They aren’t gonna be together forever anyways, so.

yay <3333333

• PullTheTrigger

Disdain said:

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

HEEEEEY.
    yeah i just felt the need to scream at anons. LMAO.

• Disdain

PullTheTrigger said:
    Disdain said:

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

HEEEEEY.
    yeah i just felt the need to scream at anons. LMAO.

Where were you?!? :O

i love your icon <3 <3

Sweetdisposition?

how awkward…I would be kinda pissed if someone did that

• star19

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Just rumors going around in Twitter.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

____

I will pray for you. You need some help GodBless.

• PullTheTrigger

PullTheTrigger said:
    Disdain said:

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

HEEEEEY.
    yeah i just felt the need to scream at anons. LMAO.

Where were you?!? :O

exams. :]
    but over the weekend i was at my grannys house. haha.
    summer in like 2 daaaays. :D
    then im gone. for 3 months ;O i think

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Just rumors going around in Twitter.

___________

Isnt that exactly how the Jemi break up started though? :/

im so annoying :D
    changing my icon again
    but this next one is EPIC.

• star19

Interviewer: “Nick, they say you prefer highlights on girls.”
    Nick Jonas: “Yeah, I get that a LOT.”

• Disdain

PullTheTrigger said:

PullTheTrigger said:
    Disdain said:

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

HEEEEEY.
    yeah i just felt the need to scream at anons. LMAO.

Where were you?!? :O

exams. :]
    but over the weekend i was at my grannys house. haha.
    summer in like 2 daaaays. :D
    then im gone. for 3 months ;O i think

Wait… your going for 3 months?!?! :O

• Rachel

Awww she is so inocently adorable!

LOL. i love when fat kids sing.

• Sweetdisposition?

I love this kid on desperate housewives :D

• Fiona

she’s adorable
    first?

I wonder if she wants to get in the business…

FIRST?
    -La

these are just like the videos on her facebook of her talking to her cat.
    i thought she was gonna sing. i got so nervous aha.
    pretty good at the piano for her age tho.

wow sorry i meant dog not cat. haha

FIRST?
    -la

• biebermania

she’s just the cuuuuuutest >.<
    all the haters, go away, her and her sisters are beautiful<3

• Sparklesxx

And honestly, no one on this earth has ANY right to judge another person. It doesn’t matter who the person is. You have never lived their life. You haven’t lived through the things they lived through. You don’t know truly who they are. It doesn’t matter how close you are to a person, or how famous they might be. You will NEVER know enough about them to have the right to judge them. The lives they live when you aren’t watching, the thoughts in their head that you never get to hear, you will NEVER know. It confuses me why people think they are all knowing enouh to judge. Focus on bettering yourself, don’t concern yourself with other people. They most likely don’t even believe the same as you. So just stop.

• ilikeyourbeard

& i only watched this cause I thought she was gonna SING. lmfao, not play the piano.

• iHeartDemi

Awwww i love her she is adorable :D

shes so cutee :) practice makes perfect!

• PullTheTrigger

ok. maybe she has a slow metabolism? or it’s puppy fat. just wait and see. she’s gonna be really slim.

heeeeeeeeeyp

• PullTheTrigger

PullTheTrigger said:

PullTheTrigger said:
    Disdain said:

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

HEEEEEY.
    yeah i just felt the need to scream at anons. LMAO.

Where were you?!? :O

exams. :]
    but over the weekend i was at my grannys house. haha.
    summer in like 2 daaaays. :D
    then im gone. for 3 months ;O i think

Wait… your going for 3 months?!?! :O

hmm. maybe back and forth from my grannnysss. :]

• musiciseverything

I need my Trey Songz icon back.

• iLoveChimpanzee

____

Dude i was really chubby when i was a kid and then in like 5th grade all of it disappeared i didnt even do diet or shyt. u sir need to STFU

• Disdain

PullTheTrigger said:

PullTheTrigger said:

PullTheTrigger said:
    Disdain said:

people say like ”omg demis so fat”
    thats truly a load of bullshit.
    AAAAAAH!

It’s…

…it’s…

DAIRE!

Hi :D

HEEEEEY.
    yeah i just felt the need to scream at anons. LMAO.

Where were you?!? :O

exams. :]
    but over the weekend i was at my grannys house. haha.
    summer in like 2 daaaays. :D
    then im gone. for 3 months ;O i think

Wait… your going for 3 months?!?! :O

hmm. maybe back and forth from my grannnysss. :]

Oh. Okay :P

—————

Do you actually believe the words that are coming out of your mouth? LMAO

• star19

Just rumors going around in Twitter.

___________

Isnt that exactly how the Jemi break up started though? :/

Really? :/
    But I hope it’s not true, I love MIAM. :D

Miam are not over!! A Niley fan started the rumor on Twitter

• AnonymousJ

She seems really nice and talkative lol but it really was kind of a pointless video…seen as she couldn’t play it. And saying she’s good at piano for her age, i’ve been learning since i was 6…

• ilikeyourbeard

I really don’t think she’s cute at all.

she is so adorable i wish i could play piano like her hahaha

I dont think MIAM broke up because in her last interview she said, “i love my boyfriend [liam] very much.” sooo I dont think so.

I hope they don’t because they’re perfect for each other ?

• LaLaLaLand

haha i love her personality she’s adorable love her and her sister <33333

awwhhh . she’s so cute.

• harrypotterbitches

I love the way she sang lady it was like “who’s that ladaeyyy” haha

she is so cute!

• Emi

OMG. she is the cutest!! i just want to squeeze her shes so adorable!! haha i love her shes so cute

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

My icon is sexy. JS
    It is :D

• harrypotterbitches

I thought that was Demi’s sister for a moment!
    hahaha that is Demi’s sister :P

This might sound mean but because of Demi, I’m starting to disilike the whole Lovato-Delagarza family :/

Ughhhh I feel like a bitch

Nice kid but cannot help thinking that the Mom is keeping her overweight to get movie roles. Its not healthy and her Mom needs to take responsibility and help her loose the weight.