Nick Jonas, ‘God Bless’ + Free JB Concert

nick-jonas-bless

From Team Jonas: The Jonas Brothers will be performing a mini concert in DC at Warner Theatre [513 13th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20004, six blocks west of Verizon Center, three blocks east of White House] on Wednesday, June 2 @ 7 AM. Instructions for getting wristbands:

Arrive at Warner Theatre box office at 13th Street, between E & F Streets, NW by 2 PM, June 1. The box office will open at 2 PM to distribute wristbands. Only 1000 wristbands will be given away (2 per person) for this special event: first come, first served. The box office will close when the last wristband has been..

..distributed or at 6 PM, whichever happens first. Those fans that get wristbands on Tuesday should plan to arrive at the Warner Theater on Wednesday at 6 AM. Doors will close promptly at 6:45 AM. If under 18 years of age please check in with a parent or guardian before attempting to pick-up wristbands.

I LOVE YOU NICK

• peacelovehearts

‘Cause now I realized that I was wrong
    When I said I didn’t need you, oh
    So you better leave the light on
    Wait for me and just leave the light on

This feels like a permanent December
    So much colder than I can remember
    When I get you back

• msjonas13

love them to pieces

• monster

god bless your fine ass nick jonas.

• picstoburn

you guys ruined my oceanup spamming :| lol i was on a roll haha.

dear picstoburn,

lol :)

• iloveyouux

Mmmk.

• peacelovehearts

It’s a liberty walk, walk
    Say goodbye to the
    People who tied you up
    It’s a liberty walk, walk
    Feeling your heart again,
    Breathing new oxygen
    It’s a liberty walk, walk
    Free yourselve and don’t
    Let the breathing stop anymore

Liberty, liberty, li-li-liberty, liberty, li-li-liberty
    It’s a liberty walk

dear picstoburn,

lol :)
    :DDDDD

• peacelovehearts

Who owns my heart?
    Is it love,
    Or is it art?
    Cause’ the way you got
    You body moving,
    It’s got me confused
    And,I can’t tell
    If it’s the beat or sparks.

Who owns my heart?
    Is it love,
    Or is it art?
    You now I wanna believe,
    That we’re a masterpiece.
    But sometimes it’s hard
    To tell in the dark.

Who owns my heart?
    Is it love,
    Or is it art?
    Cause’ the way you got
    You body moving,
    It’s got me confused
    And,I can’t tell
    If it’s the beat or sparks.

Who owns my heart?
    Is it love,
    Or is it art?
    You now I wanna believe,
    That we’re a masterpiece.
    But sometimes it’s hard
    To tell in the dark.

which song is that??

• MeenuD

Cooooooooooool. OU is dead, imma go watch Valentine’s Day.

• iloveyouux

Who owns my heart? is it love or is it art?

• zivamya

LOVE NICK JONAS ! He’s a peacefull heart

This is the best you can do for a post, OU?
    Whatever, it’s a Nick post and that’s all I really care about. Love him to death.

• iloveyouux

asdfghjkl;’

I need Miley’s new album to come out now!

• peacelovehearts

Nothing has changed
    No one can take your place
    It gets harder everyday
    Say you love me more
    Than you did before
    And I’m sorry it’s this way
    But I’m coming home
    I’ll be coming home
    & If you ask me, I’ll stay

• itsme

Of course OU just had to spread the free concert more. UGH.

• picstoburn

im going to do my hair,Ocean up next time post stuff that people actually want to read…. you feel me??????

• peacelovehearts

picstoburn said:
    Who owns my heart?
    Is it love,
    Or is it art?
    Cause’ the way you got
    You body moving,
    It’s got me confused
    And,I can’t tell
    If it’s the beat or sparks.

Who owns my heart?
    Is it love,
    Or is it art?
    You now I wanna believe,
    That we’re a masterpiece.
    But sometimes it’s hard
    To tell in the dark.

which song is that??
    who owns my heart

• KeepTheFaith

What a slow day for OU.

• monster
  • peacelovehearts

So, it’s been like this from the start,
    one piece after another to create my heart,
    you mistake the game for being smart,
    “stand here”, “sell this”, and “hit your mark”
    but the sound of the steel,
    and the crush and the grind,
    it’ll scream cause who am I to decide my life?
    but in time it all dies,
    there’s nothing left inside,
    just rusted metal that was never even mine
    I would scream,
    but I’m just this hallow shell,
    waiting here,
    begging “please”
    God, set me free so I can feel
    hey!
    stop trying to live my life for me,
    I need to breathe,
    I’m not your robot
    Stop telling me I’m part of this big machine
    I’m breaking free,
    can’t you see?
    I can’t love,
    I can’t speak,
    without somebody else operating me,
    you gave me eyes and now I see,
    I’m not your robot,
    I’m just me

Ugh! I need to see pictures of Nick in his Marius outfit already!

yes, nick. god bless those men and women. <33

• Sam In Atlanta

The children on OU are going nuts about this free concert getting out. They thought it was just for them. They really believe that JB loves them more than other fans. So funny.

• iloveyouux

THIS SUCKS! iT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM JONAS ONLY CONCERT AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSTED ON HERE. WHO AGREES!?
    OCEAUP SUCKS

Can you stop please? Just because you have a TJ account dosen’t mean that you’re any better than the people who don’t.

UGH IF THERE WAS A VIDEO OF NICK SHAVING HIS BOWWWWLLLSS THEN TEAM JONAS WOULD THINK IT WAS ONLY FOR THEM BUT NOOO IT IS FOR MEEEE

• harrypotterbitches

explain i am confused 0.o’
    ______________________________

It’s just that the morons on Team Jonas all think that this free show was supposed to be for them only, not ~other fans. They truly believe that they are somehow special or better because they belong to TJ. They talk about it all the time. Apparently, everyone who doesn’t belong to TJ and who doesn’t also have 123,183,948,176,571 posts on the message boards are not good fans. They think that JB loves them more, and they’re convinced that they spend every free minute creeping on their comments. All they do it talk all day long about how you can be in love with someone you’ve never met, and that only TJ “Sisters” understand this. It’s fun for a laugh, but if you spend too much time reading their posts, I’m sure you’ll lose IQ points.

LMAO oh wow…

TEAM JONAS IS JONAS MAIN FANCLUB

• picstoburn

really im getting sick of your comments. stfu already you’re not funny and nobody gives a shit what you have to say. so do us all a favor and just GTFO.

• muffy1013

damn oceanup thinks everything i write is a spam >_<

I Wish The Jonas brothers; My Favorite Band & people Of All Time Would Come To Washington Hopefuly Somewhere Close to Renton!!!! That would Be So AWSOME!!!! if that happend and me & My sister get To Go We Would Be So So Happy!!!! I Love You, Nick, Joe, And Kevin!!!! ;)

• harrypotterbitches

TEAM JONAS IS JONAS MAIN FANCLUB
    SMH

• Julianna

Uh free concert.

OF COURSE THE JONAS BROTHERS LOVE US MORE BECAUSE WE GET BEETER SEATS,AND WE GET GIFTS FROM THEM! I JUST GOT A SHIRT THAT HAD JOE JONAS SIGNATURE COME IN THE MAIL TODAY IF U GUYS SIGN UP FOR TEMA JONAS YOU GUYS CAN BE IMPORTANT

TEAM JONAS IS JONAS MAIN FANCLUB

umm okay, thanks.

___________________

YOURE REALLYMEAN AND I DONT TYPE THINGS FOR PEOPLE TO CARE I TYPE TO TYPE FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE BUT I WONT SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU ILL GIVE YOU A HUG

• harrypotterbitches

nahh I’m good…-.-

___________________

thank you :) im glad to be mean just STFU you illiterate CAPS person.

• muffy1013

*yawns* Are you finish yet? Damn you Team Jonas members act like it’s the end of the world. Why the hell would you guys think your special? They treat each of there fan equally, it’s common sense. You guys act like your going to marry them or something. It ain’t the end of the world.

• _huajaichumpoo

JonasFan13 said:
    OCEAUP SUCKS
    __________

What, are you afraid of a little competition at the door?

• picstoburn

team jonas sounds like a waste of money no wonder were in a recession. SMH…….

BAHAHA. HAHAHA. HAHHAA!
    they think they love YOU more? you guys are just as equal to us as we are to you. you are human just like the rest of us – tbh i dont think they care about seats, as long as we’re enjoying the show. i bet they donnt give a sh.it about your stupid ass gifts, its probabaly all junk to them, they just throw it away. youre just sad, please go back to kissing your jonas brother poster.

I think if I did my grammar would tumble and my sentences would be secluded to solely caps lock.

So I’ll pass.

watch this be Joe.

BAHAHA. HAHAHA. HAHHAA!

Lmao you made me laugh ;D

• StarLightSTARbright

i wouldnt want a hug from you, you might yell in my ear.

• picstoburn

im LML so hard right now haha.

wth is a team jonas?

JonasFan13 said:

OCEAUP SUCKS
    _____________________
    OH SHIT UP YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING THAT IF IT WAS A VIDEO OF NICK SHAVING HIS BOWWWLLSS?????

JonasFan13 said:

OCEAUP SUCKS
    __————-_

oh shit up you wouldnt be saying that if it was a video of NICK SHAVING HIS BOWWWLLLLSS?

wth is a team jonas?

smh.. i have no idea.

Shut up about TJ . DUH it was supposed to be a TJ only concert. Only TJ fans in DC were emailed about it.
    Then some dumbass sent it to the public. (or maybe Oceanup has a TJ account)
    JB hasn’t been tweeting about it or anything because it was supposed to be for TJ!
    PS-We are better fans than you. The End(:

really? Well I have proof that you my friend are wrong. The average age of someone on team jonas is 16. Yes this may be a free concert, but the email was ONLY sent to Team Jonas memebers because we pay for their fanclub. If they wanted it out in the public they would have posted it on twitter, facebook or myspace. stop being so bitchy. all you oceanup commenters do is comment on everything OU posts. get a life. and I bet 99% of you aren’t even going. so why does it matter?!

——————-

The fact that you came here to bitch about this to oceanup commenters, clearly shows you have no life. Next time bitch to oceanup, we are not responsible for what they post and I frankly don’t give a damn about this ~free concert nor am I going. Bye.

• great job oceanup

way to take team jonas email, its called a fan club buy the damn membership then you can have the right to get the email. if this concert was in Illinois id be pissed off too.. oh hey next time why dont we spread it to the news? dumbassses.

Real True Jonas Brothers fans would sign up for their fan club. Then you wouldn’t have to troll sites like Ocean Up.

• CheyChey

Damn I have to take exams hat day. they always have free concerts the days i cant come.

• -Hibz-

Cool, another free show.

I can’t really comment on this unless they somehow manage to bring the show to Australia haha.

Not all on TJ think they are entitled.

Some may not be expressing it correctly but the majority do not believe the Jonas Brothers love TJ fans more.

With that being said. JB did not post this on Twitter, or other “offical” information sites. An email was sent to Legacy members. Was this a concert only for TJ Legacy memebers? NO, it isn’t.

However, the email sent to JUST TJ Legacy members was to allow them a better chance of getting tickets.

Having a TJ membership and TJ sending private emails alerting of a special show is no different than a store sending their CC members, those that shop their frequently an email about a “special sale”.

Waiting for OU to post @ddlovato Tweet. Poor Demi doesn’t have a boyfriend. Guessing from her tweet neither does Dallas.

• Lauren

amen

• Lauren

amen

• RiNiO

I am so confused right now!!! Some TJ fans seems good and they are logical at their comments… but the majority of the TJ fans here seems really retarded… So to this majority ” Shut up little selfish creatures!!! You are NOT something special!!! To be a member of TJ is your choice and good for you, but doesn’t mean that you are better than the others!!!

OU is not in trouble. Most of us already knew about this free show, you aren’t special. so gtfo! I’m not in team jonas and me & all my friends are going to the concert

SO FUCK OFF BITCHES!

LOL MY FRIEND SAID THAT PEOPLE ON TJ WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW OCEANUP SHOULD GET SUED AND HOW THE SHOW IS ONLY FOR THEM ON THE CHAT THINGY.

Jonas Bro 1: Hurry up monkey, we need a new song!
    Monkey: HOOO HEEE hOOOO HEEE!
    Jonas Bro 2: Holy shiat! That monkey’s talented! Alright guys lets go record this.
    And another Jonas Brothers song is created, ready to receive the adoration of their devoted fans.

Most TJ girls don’t think they are entitled, they are just a bit frustrated with the way things worked out… By only sending the info out to the DC area TJ members, JB was obviously trying to keep it a fan club semi-exclusive thing since there were only 1000 seats at the theatre where the show is being held. I just hope no TJ girls go without seats because oceanup decided to post the info :/

USAToday has an article about concert ticket fees. In it there are quotes for the Jonas Brothers. Also says they wanted to do a free show in DC for their fan club.

JONAS BROTHERS :
    1. NICK : Damn, I wish we could be happy.
    JOE : BUT WE’RE UGLY :(
    OTHER BROTHER : HMM, 12 year olds are hot these days.
    All : YAY.

2. ALL THE BROTHERS: HEY MOM AND DAD.
    MOM AND DAD : MOO.

3. NICK: OH NO, THIS GIRL TOLD ME TO CALL HER! BUT IM AMISH.
    JOE : OH SHuT.
    NICK : plus buy me condoms, cause im 14 and need them.

4. NICK : OOH BABY.
    12 YEAR OLD : I DONT KNOW HOW TO SiCK DuCK BUT I LOVE YOU.
    JOE : SiCK ME TOO.
    OTHER BROTHER : FINGER BANG MY VAG.

5.COCKROACH : I WRITE THEIR MUSIC.

6. WALT DISNEY : OOH BABYYY.
    NICK, JOE, OTHERGUY : DAMN YOU’RE TIGHT.
    DISNEY PEOPLE : ROFL. YOU’RE IN.

picstoburn said:

im LML so hard right now haha.

what does lml mean?

picstoburn said:

BAHAHA. HAHAHA. HAHHAA!

Lmao you made me laugh ;D

lol, im glad i asmused you? :P

StarLightSTARbright said:

picstoburn said:

im LML so hard right now haha.

what does lml mean?

laughing Mad loud (; lol.

OU, you are in hugeee trouble. and an idiot for posting this. you should get a lesson on what is appropriate to post and what isnt. this would be one of those not appropriate things to post. this website is so flippin annoying

• Gleekedout

Team Jonas is gonna give you crap for posting this.

• picstoburn

then leave don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

• StarLightSTARbright

hey, why dont you go back on your team jonas website and waste your life away? youre not the only jonas fans.

• picstoburn

oceanup really? this is boring. im out -.-

lol cool i was first.

bored……………

is anybody on here??

his twitter bores me…..

• Sam In Atlanta

Some child on TJ posted a thread over there that TJ should “sue” OU and all the other sites that posted this. I mean, they are really silly children over there. I think the average on TJ is 12.

• picstoburn

im soo owning this post.

• picstoburn

okay im done :||||||||| this is sad,nobody is on here.

• picstoburn

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? damn oceanup is dead.

• peacelovehearts

OU is dead..
    I guess it’s time for my spamming of Miley lyrics?
    I think so (:

• GoldenGal9311

itsme said:

Of course OU just had to spread the free concert more. UGH.
    ________________

Lmao. I know.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i think this is the most interesting thing oceanup ever posted. ever.

• IM PISSED OFF

OCEAN FUCKING UP YOU LITTLE BITCH FUCK! I HAVEN’T CAME ON THIS SITE IN 2 FUCKING MONTHS AND NOW THE DAY I COME ON YOU POST STUPID SHHIITT LIKE THIS. FUCK YOU! FUCKKK YOU! I’M GOING BACK TO JUSTJARED.

• GoldenGal9311

IM PISSED OFF said:

_____________

Calm down. My gosh.

JONAS BROTHERS ARE FUCKING STUPID, PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE GOING APE SHIIIIT THERE FOR THE FREE CONCERT THING..

• peacelovehearts

IM PISSED OFF said:
    OH MY FUCKING GOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THIS FUCKING SHI.TTY WEBSITE? FUCK FUCK FUCK. (:

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my dad’s watching jersey shore :|||||

GoldenGal, Love, where did you get your icon?

• GoldenGal9311

Sam In Atlanta said:

______________

I didn’t really see anyone go nuts about it on here.

• GoldenGal9311

GoldenGal, Love, where did you get your icon?
    _________________

Livejournal.

• iloveyouux

IM PISSED OFF said:
    STFU. It’s usually worse.

• iMystified

Though I tried
    But I guess that’s why they say

Every rose has its thorn
    Just like every night has its dawn
    Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
    Every rose has its thorn

GoldenGal, Love, where did you get your icon?
    _________________

Livejournal.

___________________________
    Do you remember which person you got it from? I searched LJ and I couldn’t find any icons from yesterday.

• AlwaystheTruth
  • GoldenGal9311

GoldenGal, Love, where did you get your icon?
    _________________

Though I tried
    But I guess that’s why they say

Every rose has its thorn
    Just like every night has its dawn
    Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
    Every rose has its thorn

i only like the orignal, miley totally autotuned it and made it mainstream, >:\

• peacelovehearts

Ive been traveling on a lonely street
    Got lost in the shadows
    Fell hard in the battle
    Who crys in the suffering
    I walk trough the darkness broken and heartless
    I am calling out cant you hear my voice
    I am gonna find you trough all the noise
    You know there is nothing that I wouldn’t do
    Woahhhhh
    So shine your light as I reach for you

My heart beats for love
    My heart beats for love
    Its the sound that i here
    Tells me not to give up
    It beats my chest
    And it runs through my blood
    My heart beats for love
    My heart beats for love

• The Imposter

Who is going to the free concert? ;)

• GoldenGal9311

AlwaystheTruth said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMt__-ByYKc&feature=related I’m in love with this song
    ____________

Same.

explain i am confused 0.o’

owww i burned my ear D:

• INeedAHero

Everything always seems to happen somewhere else. Nothing ever happens in Utah. :/

• KeepTheFaith

IM PISSED OFF said:

LOL, chill out. OU has always picked stupid things to post about. Don’t expect that to ever change.

• youyouyou

i wanna go. anyone else wanna go? free concert….

illiterate fool

sorry bb, but hey you can go skiing!
    woohoo
    or better snowboarding :P

• GoldenGal9311

Hey Anonymous, I found it.

Here is the person who made the icon.

• peacelovehearts

youyouyou said:
    i wanna go. anyone else wanna go? free concert….
    I’d rather not get trampled by thousands of delusional fan girls..

• harrypotterbitches

Finally a new post :)

• harrypotterbitches

illiterate fool
    Lmao is this the same anon from before xD

illiterate fool
    Lmao is this the same anon from before xD
    si. it is xD she’s has issues lol.

• picstoburn

EHH my ear really hurts now :|

• INeedAHero

sorry bb, but hey you can go skiing!
    woohoo
    or better snowboarding :P
    It’s ok. & to tell ya the truth I’ve never been skiing or snowboarding! Sad I know.

• JonasFan13

OCEAUP SUCKS

• Sam In Atlanta

explain i am confused 0.o’
    ______________________________

OCEAUP SUCKS
    another illiterate fool,GTFO.

I so agree with you!

• StarLightSTARbright

im soo tired. i came back from the zoo, and my mom is having this BBQ later :\
    and i got the movie its complicated, im going to watch it in a min.

• AlwaystheTruth

GoldenGal9311 said:

AlwaystheTruth said:

____________

Same.
    I need the full song already! wondering when they will release it…

The Imposter said:

Who is going to the free concert? ;)

not me.

• AlwaystheTruth

Ou is in a slow day today….

JonasFan13 said:

OCEAUP SUCKS

no. goodbye.

• GoldenGal9311

JonasFan13 said:

OCEAUP SUCKS
    ______________

Ohh. Here are the people who Sam In Atlanta was talking about.

• Sam In Atlanta

Ohh. Here are the people who Sam In Atlanta was talking about.
    ____________________________

Yep, they’re all over. Here, Jonasworld.org, Anything Disney… Someone smart on TJ told them to get their entitled heads out of their entitled asses, but I doubt it did any good. But they do believe they are special. What they really are…are selfish children.

• GoldenGal9311

Sam In Atlanta said:

explain i am confused 0.o’
    ______________________________