Selena Gomez FAN FAVORITE STYLE!

selena-favorite-style

Selena topped everyone in the Favorite Style poll! Credit: J-14, SelenaWeb.

• adoringniley

you just like trashtalking Selena all the time huh?
    A shame you’ll never be as succesfull or pretty as her.

• coco123

kass I don’t know what a clothing line is can you tell me please.

• kass

Do YOU think Selena’s new clothing line will do better than Miley’s?

i dont think so lol …. the true is miley clothing line is really cool….

• xojfan

i love her WOWP character’s, alex’s, style more though

NO WAY!!!!

• Jessie//

Who cares which clothing line will do better? Cheap clothing that’s easily accessible is good enough for me!

• SummerKisses

Do YOU think Selena’s new clothing line will do better than Miley’s?
    -Ha nope. No affense to Selena, she’s a great person and all, but I like Miley’s clothing line better. And I bet Selena’s clothing line wont do as well as Mileys. Gooo Miles!

Noppe.the candids looked ugly imo.

• DesiGirl

Who cares whose clothing line does better? It’s not like either of them are going to be actual fashion designers. On an off note, I walked into Walmart the other day and really liked a shirt, so I bought it. I didn’t realize it was a Miley&Max shirt until I got home, lol.

• Diet Coke :)

Her style on the show is okay but her style in real life is just awful!! Like in that picture for instance, eghh :/

And as for the clothing lines, I really disliked all the pics of the clothes Selena is planning on putting out. They’re really drippy. And from what I’ve heard, Miley’s did like incredible in sales.

nope! miley clothing line is sexy and is more for teenager, selena clothing line looks like for nerd without fashion sense.

Her style is nice on WOWP but on the red carpet, she tends to dress too old. Like there are actresses who are older than her who dress younger than she does because she tends to dress like she’s 40 not 16.

j-14 is a selena stan.
    ;)

• SellyismygirlCrush

I havent seen mileys clothing line at walmart :( is it not in canada yet?

• iMystified

don’t care.
    watch.

• Meow

Selena and Taylor wouldn’t even be on my list….

I’m suprised peacelovehearts hasnt commented yet on selenas grandma style.

mileys will do better always alot of people go to walmart unlike kmart. mileya ia more casual and fun and selenas is too grandma and you czn just buy it at forever 21 instead.

It shoould be

1. Demi Lovato
    2. Miley Cyrus
    3. Selena
    4….
    5….

Vanessa Hudgens certainly win it.

• peacelovehearts

Grandma clothes are in style?
    LMFAOLMFAO! xD

• fan4lyftwitter

Anything Miley does is always better than Selena. I love how Selena does everything Miley does though lol She must idolize her.

• picstoburn

LOL i had to get out of the other post :p

• peacelovehearts

I’m suprised peacelovehearts hasnt commented yet on selenas grandma style.
    Nope.. I did (:
    Just for youu

• eh

selena’s outfits > miley’s outfits.

at least selena wears ACTUAL clothes.
    not panties as pants/bra as a top.

Miley’s line was crappy designs and quality, but the hype was so big that it did really well! It was like Hilary Duff’s clothes..but with a different name on them.

Sel’s clothes are of the same quality, but I think Sel’s line is gonna do worse, because Selena doesn’t really like to do the whole hype thing. But to be honest I don’t think she gives a crap haha she’s doing pretty good for herself.

Oh my Gosh, why J-14 NEVER is honest?
    Please. Put Vanessa Hudgens first and then something like Ashley Greene in the fuck list.

• DesiGirl

peacelovehearts said:

Grandma clothes are in style?
    LMFAOLMFAO! xD
    ___

Oh dear, you fell into that anon’s trap, lol.

• picstoburn

um a lot of celebs are doing/or have a clothing line Js. like Keke and Miranda :p but i would never buy there clothes.

Most of her clothes are pretty young. If I see a 40 year old wearing I’d think they’re trying to relive their youth. But sometimes she does wear classic pieces which are good for any age. Nothing wrong with that!

never

• HA.

This is a joke right?
    lol.
    seriously?
    Selena wheres CLOTHES?
    more like rags she found in the dumpster.
    Miley wheres clothes. even HATERS can admit that Miley has an awesome style.
    PLUS; Mileys clothing line isnt bad at all. its can get passed my schools strict dress code & thats saying something. my gosh.

What’s wrong with the picture? She’s wearing a colorful young shirt. Miley’s worn large, flowy shirts like that too. I’m sure if it was Miley in it you’d be all “oh wow it’s amazing so stylish” -_- ugh

• thecolordecays.

mizzjonas1234866 said:

Everyone (Literally) Wears Miley Clothing

Not everyone!

Can you name one teenager that wears leotards? Can you name a grandma, cause I can name plenty :) So I guess you can be both afterall! Thanks to Miley’s line, you can be a twele year old slutty grandma. Hooray!

I don’t think Miley’s line have leotards..
    its just shirts and skinny jeans and flats.. right?

Yup and we have a million candids of Miley I cant find one where she wears a leotard concerts are adifferent story since its a costume.

I was talking about personal style, since people were saying Selena’s personal style on stage and on the carpet is grandma like…I wasn’t talking about the clothing lines.

Grandmas are sluts????????

Well not all of them but the ones that are remain ones in their old age, yes…

I don’t think Miley’s line have leotards..
    its just shirts and skinny jeans and flats.. right?

Oh nevermind I’m not the one who said that about the line having leotards. I just think both lines are boring.

lmao i like selena wayy better

• LOL

haha. I was gonna show you a Selena candid and a photo of a real grandma to prove you wrong. But went I typed grandma in Google I saw a picture of Miley. ROTFL!

i could go to

• HOLAA

I like Miley’s and Selena’s clothes but I don’t have a walmart or kmart anywhere near me =(

• fan4lyftwitter

who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)

Her clothing line doesnt even look like stuff she wears. I would rather go to forever 21 and buy the same kind of stuff she wears instead of wearing her cheep clothing line.

• Serenity.

selena’s outfits > miley’s outfits.

at least selena wears ACTUAL clothes.
    not panties as pants/bra as a top.

I doubt you can find 1 picture with Miley ACTUALLY wearing those by themselves.

fan4lyftwitter said:
    who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)
    I probably am! if i can escape my house..

• picstoburn

everyone should stop dissing grandma’s cause grandma’s even dress better then selena

• HOLAA

I love forever 21 :D but their clothes are shit.

peacelovehearts said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)
    I probably am! if i can escape my house..

I thought you were from miami?

JAJAJAJAJAJA lol nopeee!!!

I don’t see anything grandma-like about Selena’s clothes. She wears shirts, jeans, skirts, shorts…is that reserved for grandmas, cause I didn’t get the memo.

If you ask me, that leotard trend for example is way more grandma-like. I don’t know any teenager who wears leotards, but I know my grandma did (maybe still does)…

• picstoburn

who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)

i am :) and i live in Ny Im soo lucky<3.

I need a Selena interview in wich they make her eat pickles. I need to know if the rumors about her being the best pickle eater are true. :p

• HOLAA

my grandma doesn’t :/

fan4lyftwitter said:
    who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)
    I probably am! if i can escape my house..

I thought you were from miami?
    I am, but i go to my dad’s house in NYC on saturday for the next 6 weeks.. It’s the GMA concert right?

picstoburn said:

who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)

i am :) and i live in Ny Im soo lucky<3.
    Me too

peacelovehearts said:

fan4lyftwitter said:
    who is seeing Miley in NYC june 18th?:)
    I probably am! if i can escape my house..

I thought you were from miami?
    Yup you definitely have to go her GMA concerts are awesome super packed.

You mean pickle fucker…

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

Selena’s clothing line makes crap look pretty. Miley’s is awesome. its more cute and edgy. Selena’s is something my grandma would wear. I still cannot selena won best style i mean she’s an amazing actress and person but her style is my grandma. Miley is a beauty killer.

• picstoburn

i might see some people on here that’s going to the miley concert :)

Grandmas are sluts????????

• HOLAA

I don’t think Miley’s line have leotards..
    its just shirts and skinny jeans and flats.. right?

• themileylove

i hate selena’s style. She dresses like a grandma! and J-14 that list should had been:

1- Miley Cyrus
    2- Vannesa Hudgens
    3-Ashley Tisdale
    4-Demi Lovato
    5-Ashley Greene
    :]

• picstoburn

i wish Selena was more like Alex on her tv show. her clothes on wowp are actually cute.

• :D

Let’s get real, any celebrity line is shit. They produce clothes with the cheapest products so they can get the biggest profit. The lines never look like the things they usually wear. Come on, I’ve never seen Miley wear plastic yellow banana shoes that she can’t even walk in, like the ones in her ad.

HOLAA said:

I don’t think Miley’s line have leotards..
    its just shirts and skinny jeans and flats.. right?

picstoburn said:
    ___________________
    I thought you liked selena, you’re just a poser

peacelovehearts said:

You mean pickle fucker…

David said she was the best pickle eater, the “fucker” part is just a bonus. :p

How the hell is it already doing poorly if it isnt out yet? You’re a putz

How is it already doing poorly? It isnt even out yet. Do you try to make yourself look foolish or does it just come naturally?

• fan4lyftwitter

lol in her dreams its already doing poorly….

First, I LOVE that shirt she’s wearing. Second,She’s so pretty. I wish i looked like her!

• Daydreamer…..

Awww, her top is adorable in that picture. :D

• peacelovehearts

If it was Miley it wouldve been black with her bra showing.. Just saying.. & if she did ever wear this, I’d need to knock some sense back into that girl..

• thecolordecays.

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

Color?
    Pshhhhh!
    You know her favorite ‘colors’ are black and gold! =P
    hahahaha i know! But besides the color the actual STYLE is cute :)

I know right!

She should call it ‘Death’ by Demi Lovato! LOL
    hahaha I can totally picture that! Her clothes will probably be goth meets girly rocker chick :S

I THINK that’s cool…besides you can add your OWN color to the outfit!

Mileeey’s style is so cool!

no ou she will don’t sell more then miley because kmart went out of business when i was in pre school and i’m 15 now so what does that tell you but we do have walmart where i from and every black person shop there and the other day my friend was wearing miley shirt at school so i went to go buy me some stuff from her line it really nice and i love the zebra print shoes

• Chrissy.

Um, yeah.
    whatever keeps the tears away.
    have you SEEN Selena’s line?
    Man, Im EMBARRASSED for her & the people who end up wearing that shit.

selena is so gorgeous!!!!

• Ginger

Haha at you people calling Selena’s style “grandma”. I mean, I admit that a few of the choices she wears for a red carpet event seems a bit too “grown up” for her age, but to go far as to say grandma? Yeah I don’t think so. Selena’s clothing line is definitely not something an old woman would wear. There are short skirts, cardigans, jeans, just a bunch of pieces that teenagers wear. Her clothing line probably won’t do as well as Miley’s, but it will do very well on it’s own right. I’m really sick and tired of the whole “Selena VS Miley” crap. It’s pointless.

selena has the best style ever!!!!! shes super fasionable!!!!

• LOL

peacelovehearts said:

But Ive already got my grandma outfit for our wedding D:
    ———————-
    haha I love how don’t have a comeback good enough to save you, so you have to bring up something that has already been proven wrong.
    Seriously Miley stan,
    get outta here. =]

I laugh at anyone who bought Miley’s line. Congrats, you look generic as hell. Might as well have bought Stuff for Duff.

• fan4lyftwitter

thats all you can say???? a twelve year old grandma?? really pathetic loser….. and honey you actually looks and sound like a twelve year old loser saying over and over again the same….. youre biggest dumbass i´ve ever met!!! DAMN SERIOUSLY STALKER GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP TO KISSING MILES ASS YOU FREAK!!!!! IS SO FUCKING FUNNY ALL THE HATERS ALWAYS SAYS SAME CRAP, CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY…. AND THE REST OF THE WORLD THINK SELENA IS AMAZING ANS HAS SUCH A GREAT STYLE AND IS SUPER GORGEOUS, EVERY MAGAZINES AND PEOPLE IN INDUSTRY SAY THAT… SOOO CONTINUE LOSERS AND PATHETICS HATERS ALL YOU DOES IS MAKE HER MORE FAMOUS!!!

You need to change your writing style a bit but i can see why you do not need an account lol.

of course her clothes lines will be so much better than disgusting and ugly lindsey wannabe clothes….

SELENA > MILEY IN EVERYTHING…
    THATS A FACT!!!!

SELENA > MILEY IN EVERYTHING…
    THATS A FACT!!!!

Selena looks HOT!

She does :)
    I am excited for the new music video
    ___

Her band actually gets to be in this video? They must be so excited.

LOL
    I didn’t even realize that those guys were her bandmates, I thought they were just random back up dancers.
    I never understood why her and Nick called it “& the Administration” and “& the Scene”. I mean its okay if its only about you. :P

I don’t know about Nick, but I think Selena said that she was just making fun of people in the scene or something like that.

SELENA > MILEY IN EVERYTHING…
    THATS A FACT!!!!

• fan4lyftwitter

“My style’s actually pretty cheap”

Well no shit.. she probably finds it in her grandma’s dumpster.

Better than Walmart :)
    Kmart is the worst of the worst Just saying

• donn<3

hahaha :) silly her. There`s no way of Selena beating Miley`s fashion line or w.e.

• fan4lyftwitter

SELENA > MILEY IN EVERYTHING…
    THATS A FACT!!!!
    The world begs to differ

• harrypotterbitches

SELENA > MILEY IN EVERYTHING…
    THATS A FACT!!!!
    thats an opinion…

is so funny how selena always won over miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT PATHETIC HATERS!!!!

selena has such a gorgeous face!!! and cant wait for her amazing clothes line!!!!

• mileyistheboss

miley > selena the end

OCEANUP CHATZY I MADE.. LOL JOIN THE CHAT!

• thecolordecays.

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!

• fan4lyftwitter

Really in what definitely not in album sales popularity or sold out shows….Or Nick Jonas Oh I went there

• hmm

I’m not spamming :[

But Ive already got my grandma outfit for our wedding D:

Nah she just has this little thing called respect and this other little thing called self respect. But no biggie, right. Cause all that matters is the money and the popularity. :) People who think like that are the ones that crash and burn in Hollywood (and in life)

• harrypotterbitches

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

Color?
    Pshhhhh!
    You know her favorite ‘colors’ are black and gold! =P
    hahahaha i know! But besides the color the actual STYLE is cute :)

I know right!

She should call it ‘Death’ by Demi Lovato! LOL

I THINK that’s cool…besides you can add your OWN color to the outfit!
    yup! :)

• YouBelongWithMe

Oceanup why would you ask my opinion when you don’t even care

• MileyIsBestest

Since when has Grandma Pickles been stylish?

• Daydreamer…..

Very true. I still think Vanessa’s style is the best. xD

Doom said:

Vanessa is #5? how dare they

she shudnt even be on the list!

• Sidney

BY FAR!!! YESSS!!!
    LOVE HER STYLE <3 <3

ummm yes i love selenas style it varys from casualto classy and shes soooo beautiful ad mileys i wonna be britney spears shes a slut and i love selena wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more!!!!!!!!1

Some of you people on here need to get that dildo out of your ass. She doesn’t dress like a grandma, but if she did, why does it bother you people so much? At least she’s not exposing her bra or showing her cooter. Stop obsessing over what she wears, it’s creepy.

• island.B

yup Sel style is definitely the best :)

• L.Dazzle

Taylor Swift is the best dressed out of them all and in a close second Miley.
    Selena shouldn’t be on there tbf

• StarLightSTARbright

if it was my choice,
    1. lauren conrad(i wish i could just invade her cloest.. damn.)
    2. taylor swift(hers too!)
    3. dianna argon
    4. blake lively
    5. lea michele

Of Course Selena`s better, it has always been like that. Miley mostly sux in everything she does. ;) and Sel`s line isn`t even out,yet. How can some of you say that she is not doing well?
    OCEANUP IS JUST A SELENA HATER SITE!

• Hilary

This.

WOW! I mean really guys. calling selena’s style grandma is like calling demi lovato a slut. you guys are just all selena haters and are just jelous of how famous she really is. I have see pics of selena’s clothing line and they look great. WAYYYY better than mileys for sure. Mileys clothing line is just normal, you can buy the same looking clothes at any store, but selena’s line is actually unique. She put her own style into it, and i would rather wear her clothing line than be a washed up follower and wear what everyone else is wearing (which is mileys line) and no i am not a little 7 year old, im 14 going on 15 and im not a loser. selena in my opinion is wayy better than miley.

Miley Stans owns this post
    totally agree
    _____
    That’s not something to be proud of. You guys bring up Miley whenever you can and that’s hella creepy.

• MileyCChickx

Miley’s is always gonna do so much better. Selena’s doesn’t even look that good. And whats with Selena copying everything Miley does? Acting. Singing. Clothing line? WTF. Get a life..

• hellodollface

MileyCChickx said:
    _______________________
    really? so miley invented acting? i see.
    miley invented singing? oh wow. she must be great.
    cause mileys like God right?
    youre so effing ridiculous its frustrating.
    and FYI selenas been ACTING way longer than miley has.
    she started when she was like what 4? and selena’s clothing line looks more in style and doesnt look like it comes from walmart.
    personally, i’d never buy either bc id die before i shopped at Walmart or K Mart, but still. Selena’s is more releveant to style while Mileys is cheapy and generic (thats why the bracelets were causing kidney failure. bad manufacturing).
    Selena sings because she wants to, even if shes not good at it. But ACTING, shes great. and you cant deny it. She wins all the best TV actress categories for the teen award shows. go look it up, stan.
    and YOU get a life for being so illiterate and hateful.

• Arianna roy

not in a billion of years selenas clothes are going to be better than mileys.

Well Miley wears the generic crap teens love, cause teens have few personality and they like looking the same. So yeah Miley’s line obviously did better. However, teens still look like clones thanks to her unoriginal clothes. :\

• Leena

Selena’s clothing line was boring. I was disappointed, it’s not stuff that you can’t already find at the mall.

Miley’s was more interesting, I liked it.
    SO to answer your question, Selena will not do better than Miley’s clothing line, simply because she has nothing new to offer.

no way is her clothing line going to do better than miley’s. selena doesn’t have the staying power and she certainly doesn’t have any taste in clothes.

• dina

yes of course, selena’s sclothign line is goiognt o be better than miley’s! i eally love selena and her style!

I love both Miley’s and Selena’s style, they both are different and have their own way of expressing themselves. I’ve bought stuff from Miley’s line and will most likely be buying from Selena’s as well.

• selvamds

yes I think So

• Mari<3

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE! i’ve seen picture of both of them and seriously, she dresses up like an old lady. miley’s fashion is more unique and stylish. i wouldn’t want to be caught DEAD wearing and of selena’s clothes.

• Mari<3

selean’s the disney whore btw. she goes after EVERY GUY. just so that she wont be single. and she doesn’t sing all about love and hate. what’s the climb about? wake up america? can’t be tamed? robot? selena is the one who sings about her crappy love life and ow she can’t get a man. selena’s a fake. miley’s real. you dont see miley under disney’s leash and being a goody goody two shoes like selena. she doesn’t give a shit. she can do whatever she wants and not give a shit about what anybody thinks. that’s what makes her a good rolemodel, being yourself. unlike selena who copies everyone, especially miley. selena fans are pathetic. especially you.

hahaha xD
    people makes me laugh a lot , MILEY IS MUCH BETTER IN ALL. MILEY CLOTHTS R MUCH BETTER, EVERYTHING IS MUCH BETTER

Your Miley fans are pathetic! It’s time the you get your heads up from her ass and see the real world. Selena has style and she uses her fame to help people in need while Miley sings about f**king boys and giving older men lap dances. Oh yeah, and she takes part in really bad movies. Razzie here comes Miley.

• Kayla

Oh so youre probably like..eh..
    70. right?

• kayisl0vex

of course NOT! :D but i still like her ;]

No! Spain love more miley´s Clothes!

• Daydreamer…..

Oceanup why would you ask my opinion when you don’t even care

lmfao So true.

May 31, 2010 @ 07:33 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Since when has Grandma Pickles been stylish?

Never. This magazine is a fuck up.

• YouBelongWithMe

I don’t mind Selena and Taylor’s style, I wouldn’t wear them but it looks good on them.

Selena looks HOT!

May 31, 2010 @ 07:24 pm
    picstoburn said:
    i might see some people on here that’s going to the miley concert :)
    I think we should all have a meet up…

kinda hard to do that…

• m

OF course Selena was first on the list. This is after all a kids magazine. Miley will keep getting lower and lower each year as she transitions into the “adult hollywood” magazines.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I like Selena and Taylor’s style.
    I like Taylors style.. Especially her dresses.. But Selena? No.

• picstoburn

Selena is doing a new music video O.o but for which song???

• HOLAA

Selena looks HOT!

She does :)
    I am excited for the new music video

• gymnastlovee95

wow this article is from j-14 yeah they’re the shit. Um no it’s fuckin j-14 they know nothing. Oceanup actually takes articles from them? They start like all they’re own rumorsss lmao.

• peacelovehearts

i might see some people on here that’s going to the miley concert :)
    I think we should all have a meet up…

kinda hard to do that..
    _____
    Yeah I know..lmfao.. There just seems to be a lot of OU people / Twitter people going..

• DesiGirl

HOLAA said:

Selena looks HOT!

She does :)
    I am excited for the new music video
    ___

Her band actually gets to be in this video? They must be so excited.

• paola

i allways have seen selena like h. duff and miley like l. lohan. although i love them both so much…i know miley is more talented than she is but in personal life i choose SELY

peacelovehearts
    May 31, 2010 @ 07:38 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

i might see some people on here that’s going to the miley concert :)
    I think we should all have a meet up…

kinda hard to do that..
    _____

damn now i have to wake up really early to wait in line -___-

There is NO poll.
    J-14 is SELENA STAN.
    NEVER Selena will win something like “Favorite Style” when we have Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Grene (and etc) for vote.

HOLAA said:

Selena looks HOT!

She does :)
    I am excited for the new music video
    ___

Her band actually gets to be in this video? They must be so excited.
    lol i think so. i saw this picture on facebook they were all dress in blue O.o

• marcelo

Selena looks HOT!

——————————

Really hot, finally a good music video?

• harrypotterbitches

um no

Funny how I’m listenin right now “No way” by Lady GaGa.

“No wayyy, no waayyyyy…”
    HAHA.

• MileyIsBestest

This has been said before but I like her clothes on WOWP!

• Daydreamer…..

Selena looks HOT!

——————————

Really hot, finally a good music video?

Beautiiiiful.
    Still don’t like her music though….lol
    I mean what song would she do?

• picstoburn

where are people seeing ashley greene in the poll? i only see 5 people not 6???

• HOLAA

Selena looks HOT!

She does :)
    I am excited for the new music video
    ___

Her band actually gets to be in this video? They must be so excited.

LOL

• BlooberryMuffins

What’s all that commotion that you hear?

lol in her dreams its already doing poorly….
    no honey actually in your dreams miles clothes will be better… LOSER…

I think Miley has mixed feelings about Nick I mean she was all happy talking about him in her concert especially with 7 Things but then she started to get mad in The Driveway because she changed the lyrics from : ” kiss goodbye not this time don’t remember what about this song i’ve ever liked ” to this ” you want a kiss goodbye no not this time don’t remeber what about YOUR songs? i liked” btw she’s amazing live and i love her

• OUSUCKS&WONTLETMEREGISTER.

Honestly Who writes like that anymore?

STFU && qqrow up. don’t hate on selena if you don’t like when stans hate on miley.

EVERYONE ftw. ?

• harrypotterbitches

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

• shecantbetamed

#fail ou. Do you really think Granny Mc. Granpants will do better than Sexy Miley? Miley’s clothing line isn’t shit. ;) KTHANKS. LOVE YA.

• Ginger

Sucks for Selena since her main focus is money considering thats why shes doing music…
    ————————-
    Actually, she wanted to do music since she was little. She just had to wait for the right time to do it since her acting career was going well.

• weirdo

I disagree! I love Joan Jett’s style better! :P

But Ive already got my grandma outfit for our wedding D
    seriously loser stalker dont even think youre funny cause all you does is make a fool and embarrasing yourself….. youre life is more pathetic every day…. POOR SOMEONE AS YOU…. LOL

• thecolordecays.

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

Color?
    Pshhhhh!
    You know her favorite ‘colors’ are black and gold! =P

• fan4lyftwitter

Says who? She tried music because she likes it, but she said her true passion that she’ll stick with is acting.

And Miley does everything just for the money. Why would she support a clothing line she doesn’t wear? Why would she star in a movie she doesn’t believe in? (she said herself it’s unrealistic and she has also said she’s not into girly stuff like that). Why would she sing music she hates? Money baby!

If i remember correctly Miley said her movie is very relatble and her new album has songs written by her straight from her heart….

• thecolordecays.

Hi, Ginger!

LMFAO mileys clothes line was a big fail!!!! well nobody wants to looks like her…. is really understandable

• fan4lyftwitter

It was the best selling clothing line ever at walmart so try again…

• Ginger

Hey :)

youre my favortite person ;)

AMEN BABY!!!

• harrypotterbitches

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

Color?
    Pshhhhh!
    You know her favorite ‘colors’ are black and gold! =P
    hahahaha i know! But besides the color the actual STYLE is cute :)

• fan4lyftwitter

youre my favortite person ;)

The same person ;)

• mizzjonas1234866

Honestly I Dont Really Buy Clothes At Walmart Bkuzz
    Ihtts Cheap && Not Pretty Buhh Mileys Clothes Are Really Kute
    I Have Jeans Shirts Skirts Bracelets From Her Alot Of Stuff, Unlike Selenas Borinqq Granny Style && No One Goes To K-mart Grow Up Selena Fans MILEY FTW

definitely so true!!! and thats the reason cause she always be just a joke and nobody can ever take her seriously….

• mizzjonas1234866

Everyone (Literally) Wears Miley Clothing

It was the best selling clothing line ever at walmart so try again…
    lol what a loser…. try you again teenie!!!

• thecolordecays.

Ginger said:

Hey :)

How are you?!

• fan4lyftwitter

Yes Selenas music is a joke I wish she would stick to acting:/

• fan4lyftwitter

It was the best selling clothing line ever at walmart so try again…
    lol what a loser…. try you again teenie!!!

Nope you try again

• thecolordecays.

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

Color?
    Pshhhhh!
    You know her favorite ‘colors’ are black and gold! =P
    hahahaha i know! But besides the color the actual STYLE is cute :)

I know right!

She should call it ‘Death’ by Demi Lovato! LOL

(replying to this) – May 31, 2010 @ 08:13 pm
    Ginger said:
    Hey :)
    You’ll say hi to her but not to your own wife? I don’t approve. D:

• harrypotterbitches

thecolordecays. said:

I don’t like Selena or Miley’s clothing lines!

Demi needs to make some clothes…I’d buy ‘em!
    so would I! Most of the time I like her style…just maybe a bit more color :P

Color?
    Pshhhhh!
    You know her favorite ‘colors’ are black and gold! =P
    hahahaha i know! But besides the color the actual STYLE is cute :)

I know right!

She should call it ‘Death’ by Demi Lovato! LOL

Miley Stans owns this post.

J14 is a serious failure.
    I think Miley,Vanessa or Demi should be first. Selena can’t dress well at all. Her clothing line ? LOL. She shouldn’t even think about having a clothing line at all.

actually, if you’ve heard of forever 21 and hollister, they sell leotards. they’re meant to go with skirts, or with pants. miley wears them without because that’s her style. honestly, wha t grandma wears leotards?

• fan4lyftwitter

lol in her dreams its already doing poorly….
    no honey actually in your dreams miles clothes will be better… LOSER…
    ………….ROTFL Just stop

• ButterflyFlyAway

I like alex’s style, but not really selena’s

• harrypotterbitches

Selena looks HOT!

She does :)
    I am excited for the new music video
    ___

Her band actually gets to be in this video? They must be so excited.

LOL

• culater

yeah she did change the lyrics in Driveway but why would you post it on Selena’s post

Oceanup should post the Selena pic! You hear me oceanup?! Post the picture! :p

• BlooberryMuffins
  • mizzjonas1234866

Mileys Clothinq Line Rockks! Selenas Doesnt;
    By The Wayy Wahtt Ever Happened To lIAM && Miley
    && Yes Know The Post Under, Buhh That Is Old 0kk

I’d rather be a teenage slut than a twelve year old grandma (:

I’d rather be a teenage slut than a twelve year old grandma (:

I’d rather be a teenage slut than a twelve year old grandma (:

• mileysmiley56

WOW!!! LOL!! IS THIS LIKE A JOKE OR SOMETHING HELL 2 DA NO SELENAS LINE WILL NOT B BETTA DHEN M.C. CLOTHING LINE. I MEAN ITS A HUGE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN MILEYS CLOTHING LINE AND SELENAS. MILEY’S IS TRENDY AND UP TO DATE AND SELENA’S IS OLD-FASHIONED.=) MILEY > SELENA

• Julie!

OMMM duh no!! mostly because Selena’s line looks just like Miley’s!! Selena ur nice and all but Miley you ROCK in STYLE!

• merissa99

not a chance

• Diamondback

WHO GIVES A S.HIT IF IT “DOES BETTER THAN MILEY’S”??
    Why does everything have to be a f.ucking competition? Can’t you just wish someone well?
    Whoever writes this crap is an idiot sometimes.

“My style’s actually pretty cheap”

Well no shit.. she probably finds it in her grandma’s dumpster.

Better than Walmart :)

• peacelovehearts

“My style’s actually pretty cheap”

Well no shit.. she probably finds it in her grandma’s dumpster.

Miley Stans owns this post
    totally agree

haters continue you always made my laugh…

• pacl34

I need some candids of her again! I almost forgot what she really dresses like!

selena is the best and everybody knows that….

• EASYMAC.

i don’t even know what selena’s line looks like. i do know i have hit up walmart plenty of times and walked it with a miley product though. so i guess thats the deciding factor.

donn<3 said:

WAKE UP HONEY!!! CAUSE SELENA ACTUALLY BEATING THAT LOSER WANNABE!!!

• DesiGirl

donn<3 said:

WAKE UP HONEY!!! CAUSE SELENA ACTUALLY BEATING THAT LOSER WANNABE!!!
    ___

Selena’s line isn’t even out yet, so there’s no way she’s beating anyone, lol.

milye is a nobody and biggest joke ever—

i loveee her style on wowp too

• pacl34

I thought her clothing line would be A LOT better and I may buy one or two things but I think Miley’s will be better

donn<3 said:

WAKE UP HONEY!!! CAUSE SELENA ACTUALLY BEATING THAT LOSER WANNABE!!!
    Snap back to reality anon your making a fool of yourself.

• iloveyouux

No, obviously.

i love her style on WOWP

• peacelovehearts

WAKE UP HONEY!!! CAUSE SELENA ACTUALLY BEATING THAT LOSER WANNABE!!!
    Oh no sweetie… Miley powns.

• coco123

How do you tell if a boy likes you? I think this boy likes me. I like him but I’m not quite sure if he likes me. when I talk to him talk to him I barelly ever know what to say can someone give me advice anyone at all.Someone please reply with some advice.

• fan4lyftwitter

I think they all have a cool style. Selena said herself that she dresses like a grandma, but I’d choose the word sophisticated instead. There’s nothing wrong with personal style, after all, its personal.

Miley Clothing line was a huge succes its still is. sorry but the truth is people go more to walmart than in Kmart

really? you has to bring nick???? LOL damn niley/miley stan are sooo creepy and freak is really scary, and honey nick has left more than once clear that the relationship with miley was child’s play, miley is the crazy, lunatic and insane bitch who two years later is still obsessed with him, shes so weird, poor nick who that creeepy and obssesed ugly bitch….

English please:)

English please:)

Less ignorance, please :) English is not the only language in the world and not everyone has to speak it perfectly.

I wish that people could both see that they are both beautiful and talented in their own rights. You can’t keep comparing them, they will NEVER be the same. Everyone is different so why should they be expected to dress the same? Miley is an extrovert & doesn’t care what people think and this shows in her edgy clothes and Selena is reserved and likes to have her privacy which would be why her outfits have a more simple classic look.

Her clothing line will do good to 90 year old people to teens? NO WAY IN HELL.
    She has no fashion sence

• Haylie

I think Selena seems like the type of person who doesn’t like to draw too much extra attention to herself, so her style is simple yet cute. I prefer her look to Miley’s trashy “rocker” style, ripped clothing and super short shorts. Taylor’s style is youthful and Demi wears the cutest shoes. But Vanessa trumps them all. Her look is always cute.

• Serenity.

Im going to be nice today.
    I think her clothing will be cute.

Walmart > Kmart
    Miley > Selena

Hell, i’ve only been to Kmart one time & was there with a bunch of ghettos & hobos.. smh

• mileynileylove

UMMMMM NO !!!! Selena dress like an old lady …..

of course

peacelovehearts said:

Walmart > Kmart
    Miley > Selena

Most Kmarts are out of business

• Doom

Vanessa is #5? how dare they

eh said:
    selena’s outfits > miley’s outfits.

at least selena wears ACTUAL clothes.
    not panties as pants/bra as a top.
    I’d rather be a teenage slut than a twelve year old grandma (:

selena’s outfits > miley’s outfits.

at least selena wears ACTUAL clothes.
    not panties as pants/bra as a top.
    I’d rather be a teenage slut than a twelve year old grandma (:

Walmart > Kmart
    Miley > Selena

Most Kmarts are out of business
    There’s none around me..

• picstoburn

i only like Demi lovato and miley’s style. Selena dresses like my grandma, psh who im i kidding my grandma dresses x1000 better then selena :) psh sorry grandma :)

• ilikeyourbeard

my order with the girls listed:

1. Selena Gomez
    2. Vanessa Hudgens
    3. Demi Lovato
    4. Taylor Swift

• ilikeyourbeard

forgot miley…shes last haha.

picstoburn said:
    ___________________
    I thought you liked selena, you’re just a poser
    the key word is USED too. she bores me now.
    now i like Miley and Joe.so stfu cause you don’t know shit about me :) okay thanks.

May 31, 2010 @ 07:24 pm
    picstoburn said:
    i might see some people on here that’s going to the miley concert :)
    I think we should all have a meet up…