Joe Jonas On Getting Stuck In Elevator

• hellodollface

soooo about joe’s music career. i cant decide if its gonna be the male version of selena’s album ( no hate to her at all), or be really different with like a jason mraz-ish feel? im torn between the two.

• harrypotterbitches

i love how demis biggest fear is elevators, and joe mysteriously gets stuck in one….demi’s revenge? lmfao
    omg if that was true it would be so hilarious xD

• sess nugget

I think he’s going to have pointless lyrics, with a great voice. He just seems like the kind of guy who’d write “Year 3000″ all over again.

• gleekin

joe <3

oh, btw i’m newww (:

• Lilly

I couldn’t handled being stuck in an elevator :P

• you-ou-ou

they chopped open an elevator for the jobros! what if someone got hit by an ax? noo nick nooo

MILEY IS GUD

• hellodollface

MILEY IS GUD
    can we have ONE post where miley is not mentioned? thats so stupid.

_________
    if it going to be like Jason Mraz am going to FREAK his music is soo AMAZING! he made my all times fav song! it’s now been it in one YEAR!

• Sam In Atlanta

He’s adorable. I think he likes telling this story. And I like listening to it.

• Alterego

And the seven thing I hate the most that you do, you make me love you.

• hellodollface

to the person about the year 3000 thing, i knoww right? but hes working with some pretty legit people. i have a feeling hes going to be all laid back acoustic-ish.

gleekin said:

joe <3

oh, btw i’m newww (:

Hi =)

• AlwaystheTruth

he looks so gorgeous!!
    and nice story Joe

• Your Mom Was Here

bleh, too lazy to watch (: hello everybody

Take a dirty picture for me

—————————

idk……i mean, i don’t think i can trust you….you might send them to everyone on this site D:

Haha. He’s cute.

But there’s nothing worse than being hot crowded around people. I just can’t stand the picture of sweaty skin and melting off deodorant slapped together.

*shivers*

• muffy1013

Hello

Take a dirty picture for me

—————————

I won’t ;);)
    You can trust me…

• Your Mom Was Here

gleekin – welcome to OU :)

Lol!
    At the part when the firemen are trying to get them out with the axe, for some reason I can imagine Nick being like “Jesus fucking Christ!” and freaking out. XD

• Lilly

gleekin said:

joe <3

oh, btw i’m newww (:
    Hi :)

• Alterego

I’m a total The O.c. addict.

• AlwaystheTruth

——————–
    I think you will be so wrong! believe a little bit in Joe, he has written with great singers!

Take a dirty picture for me

—————————

I won’t ;);)
    You can trust me…

————————-

OK….i’ll take them while im in the shower, miley Cyrus style, alright???

Take a dirty picture for me

—————————

I won’t ;);)
    You can trust me…

————————-

OK….i’ll take them while im in the shower, miley Cyrus style, alright???

Just the way I like it ;)

• MeenuD

Joseph, you’re so handsome. =)

Take a dirty picture for me

—————————

I won’t ;);)
    You can trust me…

————————-

OK….i’ll take them while im in the shower, miley Cyrus style, alright???

Hahaha. I always wonder who actually took those.

• Raina

LMFAO I can imagine Joe doing that. XD
    Haha actually honestly that would probably be me. If I EVER get stuck in an elevator I will be the one who goes batsh*t crazy and tries to crawl out of the top of it, lol.

I feel bad for them! It’s a great story to tell afterward but I thank the good Lord I was not in that elevator! Even IF Kevin, Nick, and Joe were in it! lol

• lhasalil

Oh, I don’t know! Previously, the thought of being stuck in a lift would have horrified me, but picturing myself pressed up against a hot, sweaty and slightly panicked Joe Jonas has a certain appeal!! I may even pretend to become a little distressed in the hope he may comfort me ;))

Jun 1, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    lmNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I’M LEAVING OCEANUP FOR GOOD! BYE EVERYONE THAT IS OBSESSED WITH ME LEST HOPE IF I COME BACK YOULL GET A LIFE HAHAHAAHA BYE OU FRIENDS AND THE HATERS!
    BY ASSHOLE

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ou is weird as tonight and im hoping that it aint jst me

lmNotAnnoying3.0 said:

See right through ya like you’re bathing in Windex, oh oh ohhh, why you so obsessed with me?

• Figaro

GOOD AFTERNOON, PEASANTS.

• SunLight Princess

Joe<3

lmao wtf just happened??

Imnotannoying looked at a bunch of people’s twiter and aparently they talk about her.

• SunLight Princess

I love him.

lmao wtf just happened??

MTE.

• iFly…JJ

Not to be rude with you, but that is not what happened.

• Your Love is my Drug

Selena gomez will have a scandal in 2 weeks she hunts geese for a living and eats them raw…..Joe is not the father of twins but he is the father of a baby calf. Nick is a stoner but only when he’s hanging out with Demi lovato who does a tribal dance on her roof to bring about rain…..hope this helps :)

Ahh Great. thanks Jesus. One more, whens the world gonna end? is 2013 true?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WTF?!?!!?

theres a fly in my room

• Your Love is my Drug

Not to be rude with you, but that is not what happened.

Idk. thats just what she said.

lmao wtf just happened??

doesn’t this happen like, everyday though??? rofl who gives a fuck

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.

• Figaro

You need my love baby oh, so bad.

You’re not the only one I’ve ever had.

• Lilly

Dumaaa ? said:

They’re all the same, they all want the attention
    They’re all insane, they comment to get mentioned
    They lash at you when you’re not even sayin’ something
    The great thing about our song is they work for anyone not just voldy :P

OU IS MESSED UP but i love it

• Your Love is my Drug

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.
    what?! why do you have a poser? what did they say?

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.
    GUD

• iFly…JJ

Not to be rude with you, but that is not what happened.

Idk. thats just what she said.

She followed four people including myself and then started insulting us and saying it wasn’t her, but her poser. She said someone was stupid for not knowing it was her and bunch of other crap. She’s just being dramatic and attention seeking, next thing you know there’s an “ImNotAnnoying4.0″, she’s just pointless.

• Figaro

I’m sorry Demi I didn’t mean to step on you.

• Lilly

Cause I`m not about to be another victim
    Of the ImNotAnnoying syndrome

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.
    what?! why do you have a poser? what did they say?
    =–

Figaro said:

GOOD AFTERNOON, PEASANTS.

I may be a peasant but you’re an uxorial. :p
    ______________________

Who’s? Yours?

• Your Love is my Drug

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.
    what?! why do you have a poser? what did they say?
    =–
    up on top, ha-ah. they are stupid and have been doing it since last night. :(

up on top? what?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Not to be rude with you, but that is not what happened.

Idk. thats just what she said.

What?
    that didn’t happen. I looked around on twitter and someone was talking about me and I found all your accounts and you guys were talking about me so I said something causee I got upset. It was my poser not me. I didn’t even deny it was me. It was me.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.
    what?! why do you have a poser? what did they say?
    =–
    up on top, ha-ah. they are stupid and have been doing it since last night. :(

up on top? what?

on top of the post

• mileysrock

Jun 1, 2010 @ 06:01 pm

barbara said:
    MILEY IS GR8 UR JST JELUS

——————-

yesssss!!!!! ahahaha XD
    ————————
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA!!

Well I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised by Joe’s solo works. He seems an intelligent guy with a diverse interest in all types of music. Could be very interesting for him to produce and perform something he really cares about.

JONAS BROTHERS SUCKS

check my video outt vote it thumbs upp tyyy =D

• thecolordecays.

Dear God!

THE “STUCK IN ELEVATOR” AGAIN?
    GOSH

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Okay, I decided to log in :P

ImNotAnnnoying just stop. Why woud someone pose as you? It’s obvious you’re just trying to get attention with the whole i’m leaving OU thing when we all know that your gonna come back. You’re just making yourself look stupider.

I have had this poser for months now, everyone knows except for you. I am leaving oceanUP since no one welcomes me here.

NO, UR USARNAME IS THE SAME, AND NO1 WUD POSE AS U ANYWAY, AND U R ANOYING

• ilikeyourbeard

I would prob have a spazz-attack if i were ever to get stuck in an elevator. /:

• w

Joe!

• -Hibz-

Lol, poor Joe and Nick. (Idk if Kevin was in there :/)

NO, UR USARNAME IS THE SAME, AND NO1 WUD POSE AS U ANYWAY, AND U R ANOYING

Look who’s talking!? Seriously all you do is talk randomly. there’s a reason practically no one replies to you.

Ilikeyourbeard
    Our Usernames are from the same song! :D

• ItsMe BITCHES!

ahhahaha joe u make me laugh im 15 and ive been stuck in aan elevator a couple of times….maybe you just need to grow some balls!

Awww Joe is such an…. IDIOT!

You don’t have a poser.
    You made 2 different accounts.

1 with your name starting with a capital “i”

then you made another one with starting with a lowercase “L”.

And you probably just used 2 different browsers, ’cause you’re so desperate for attention.

There’s proof.

Lowercase L

Uppercase i

Awww Joe is such an…. IDIOT!

How?

• mileyluver15

i’d get stuck in an elevator any day with you my friend ;) what if a fan was in there!! omgosh that would make my life

• Sam In Atlanta

Annoying, no one welcomes you because you do dumb shit. You’re 12. You really don’t belong here anyway. So please, do everyone a favor. Just leave until you are old enough to have some sense.

• w

Joe!

• Danger-ous

I have bigger fears than being stuck in an elevator. But what I would really like is to be stuck in an elevator with Joe Jonas. FUN.

• w

b

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

You don’t have a poser.
    You made 2 different accounts.

1 with your name starting with a capital “i”

then you made another one with starting with a lowercase “L”.

There’s proof.

Lowercase L

Uppercase i

Do you not realize that person lives in another time zone or something they were posting when I was sleeping for school. I saw the comments this morning. I can’t have 2 accounts cause we comment at the same time which is humanely impossible to be me with botch accounts. Last time they commented was a month ago, it was some anon we hated me so made an account of, everyone from that post should know.

• w

b

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Your not in this, I’m not mature. Well getting in a convo that has nothing to do with you sounds mature. Don’t know what your talking about? so don’t say shit.

JOE BE A MAN

• Chanel13_

Ahaha Joe hope you cried like a little girl..lol jk xDD

• hellodollface

lol those glasses….

• hellodollface

• muffy1013

lol I know right? But still love Joe

• Jane Doe

Love him <3

lol whatta perv

• sess nugget

I got stuck in the Beverly Center/Parking Lot elevator for about 3 hours. The power went out at that very moment or something like that and we got stuck T_T

• harrypotterbitches

I’ve got stuck in a elevator 3 times…i hate them :/

Take a dirty picture for me

• Your Love is my Drug

Not to be rude with you, but that is not what happened.

Idk. thats just what she said.

Oh. I don’t it. how can someone have a poser?

What?

I was not talking about you.
    And you said you’ve had a poser since last month, not last night.

So please shut up.

seriously this guys repeat the samething over and over again. what they got no life or exciting things to say beside the elevator story. boring as always.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

guys that was my poser, but I am leaving oceanup this week.
    GUD

will you shut up you irrelevant hoe! you have been annoying me all day. >:(

• iloveyouux

Okay, I decided to log in :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

What?

I was not talking about you.
    And you said you’ve had a poser since last month, not last night.

So please shut up.

I know I have had that same poser for months now. So you shut up.

Whaaaats the song playing at the end of this video?..When the Tiger Beat Ad thingy comes up.. Any ideas anyone?..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Okay, I decided to log in :P

• Figaro

___________________

Atleast it’s not like Nick, who talks about his life like a 90 year old war veteran.(nothing against 90 year old war veterans I thank them for what they did for our country)

• Figaro

Just beat it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

damn…

Joe and pixie worked togther in his next album, so i hope its going to be awesome! I really like Pixie, so am pretty sure it’s going to rock!

Pixies cute I totally thought something would happen between them and was shocked when the next girlfriend turned out to be Demi!! So who’s next?

• iFly…JJ

Stupid bitch stressed me out.

Anyway, what’s up?

• Alterego

Hahaha. I always wonder who actually took those.

Mandy or her mom

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

• sess nugget

——————–

Well I hope they helped him correct his grammar and spelling!

• muffy1013

Joseph, you’re so handsome. =)

He’s always looks handsome. Must be a Jonas thing ^_^

Year 3000 was a cover from the band Busted..
    But I agree. I think he’s scared to be honest with his music, scared to hurt people’s feelings. But then there’s the Move on side of him, which I hope he goes by when he releases his solo album.

And yes to the person who wrote acoustic. That would be amazing if he did truthful acoustic music.

• Your Love is my Drug

Hahaha. I always wonder who actually took those.

Mandy or her mom
    ……Or her dad.

• harrypotterbitches

joe <3

oh, btw i’m newww (:
    heeyyy

Take a dirty picture for me

—————————

I won’t ;);)
    You can trust me…

————————-

OK….i’ll take them while im in the shower, miley Cyrus style, alright???

Just the way I like it ;)

——————-

OK good :D

• hellodollface

blaaah. i think he’s not the best musician ever, but his lyrics should be pretty tight considering hes got some pretty epic writers helping him.
    im finna go watch gleeee<3
    byeeee!

“AAAAAHHHH!! JOE JONAS GOT STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR!!OM’J’ ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!”
    pfftt.. big whoop.

Well I hope they helped him correct his grammar and spelling!

That has nothing to do with anything when it comes down to singing.

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

technically…..my real name is Jesus and i was born in the city of Bethlehem. so i guess im a man

• jerseygirl

Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

——————-
    Oh my God.

• Alterego

Hahaha. I always wonder who actually took those.

Mandy or her mom
    ……Or her dad.

He looks like he would do it “Dayum Smileh Nais Poseé”

• jerseygirl

Oh Joe. Poor bb. I would have calmed him down. ;)

• Your Mom Was Here

ELLAY ELLAY BAYBAAYY

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

Do you pronounce your name as “Jee-Sus” or like the the guy madonna’s dating.

Isn’t Joe’s music supposed to be electro pop or something like that? :/

Oh my God.

I don’t think he’s talking about God, he’s talking about Jesus. Duh!

• Your Love is my Drug

Hahaha. I always wonder who actually took those.

Mandy or her mom
    ……Or her dad.

He looks like he would do it “Dayum Smileh Nais Poseé”

“Ohh I’m – I mean Nick is gonna hayve fun with theese tonighght”

• sess nugget

Well I hope they helped him correct his grammar and spelling!

That has nothing to do with anything when it comes down to singing.

Hahah, it was a joke referring to Joe’s horrible grammar on twitter. Don’t take it too seriously.

• gleekin

hellooo to everyone that said hi to me <3

• jerseygirl

Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:55 pm

Isn’t Joe’s music supposed to be electro pop or something like that? :/
    ——————
    That’s the rumor. And some producers who have heard some tracks already have said he sounds amazing.

Isn’t Joe’s music supposed to be electro pop or something like that? :/

I see him doing a more Jason Myrazzy kinda sound. but whatever floats his boat I guess.

• Alterego

Hahaha. I always wonder who actually took those.

Mandy or her mom
    ……Or her dad.

He looks like he would do it “Dayum Smileh Nais Poseé”

“Ohh I’m – I mean Nick is gonna hayve fun with theese tonighght”

“Dad why am I in these pose?” “Because my sex-life.. I mean Nick Would love this! ;)”

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

Do you pronounce your name as “Jee-Sus” or like the the guy madonna’s dating.

well, everyone around here calls me BIG PAPA, so……

• jerseygirl

un 1, 2010 @ 05:56 pm

Oh my God.

I don’t think he’s talking about God, he’s talking about Jesus. Duh!
    LOL. Same person.

You Rock Joe Jonas.I Love that he is so handsome and also a great singer.I Love his glasses.i got used to them now. I wish i was stuck in the elevator with him and his brothers.And, i wish someday i will met him in person.And Joe is so good-looking and i wish he was my next boyfriend.

• sess nugget

I think Joe’s voice is so delicious. I don’t find him attractive, but I could listen to him talk for hours.

jerseygirl said:
    Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

——————-
    Oh my God.

——————–

thou shalt not use the lord’s name in vain……

• Alterego

Hm I’m off. Bye guys and Jesus.

MILEY MILEY MILEY SUK ON EGGS ASS

MILEY IS GR8 UR JST JELUS

jerseygirl said:

un 1, 2010 @ 05:56 pm

Oh my God.

I don’t think he’s talking about God, he’s talking about Jesus. Duh!
    LOL. Same person

Hm I honeslty should read the bible more I gues..

Alterego said:
    Hm I’m off. Bye guys and Jesus.

—————————-

later bestfriend

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

Do you pronounce your name as “Jee-Sus” or like the the guy madonna’s dating.

well, everyone around here calls me BIG PAPA, so……

Cool. So i imagine you’d know everything correct?

i dont wana watch thiss

Alterego said:
    Hm I’m off. Bye guys and Jesus.

—————————-

later bestfriend

I’ll be your bestfriend if you buy my drugs?

barbara said:
    MILEY IS GR8 UR JST JELUS

——————-

yesssss!!!!! ahahaha XD

SEX.

• HOLAA

aww joe :P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

haha hows is everyone i feel so weird right now hsahahaha

• iFly…JJ

Well I’ve been here before and I’ve seen first hand front row seat…this little thing they call an OU whore.

• jerseygirl

Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:59 pm

jerseygirl said:
    Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

——————-
    Oh my God.

——————–

thou shalt not use the lord’s name in vain……
    Oh Joesus.

• Derek

If they ever come to Indiana, they won’t have to worry about that! The guys over at http://www.MetroElevatorServices.com take care of the elevators they install and maintain so this kind of stuff doesn’t happen!

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

Do you pronounce your name as “Jee-Sus” or like the the guy madonna’s dating.

well, everyone around here calls me BIG PAPA, so……

Cool. So i imagine you’d know everything correct?

——————
    lmao of course they don’t call me son of God for nothing!!!

i feel like singinggggggggggg

barbara said:
    MILEY IS GR8 UR JST JELUS

——————-

yesssss!!!!! ahahaha XD
    ——————-
    YE

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

but i cant because it is late

Alterego said:
    Hm I’m off. Bye guys and Jesus.

—————————-

later bestfriend

I’ll be your bestfriend if you buy my drugs?

———————

sure, no problem!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

is it safe to open your window at 2am?

SEX

because i need to

Alterego said:
    Hm I’m off. Bye guys and Jesus.

—————————-

later bestfriend

I’ll be your bestfriend if you buy my drugs?

———————

sure, no problem!!!

Yay that means I can eat for the rest of the week /party

I think Joe’s voice is so delicious

How did you physically eat his voice?
    Gulp at the soundwaves?

haha he’s soooo cute and i love his personality and his humor but i want to be stucj in an elavator with them poor nicky and joey and k-dog

SEX

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

Do you pronounce your name as “Jee-Sus” or like the the guy madonna’s dating.

well, everyone around here calls me BIG PAPA, so……

Cool. So i imagine you’d know everything correct?

——————
    lmao of course they don’t call me son of God for nothing!!!
    Alright, so when is selena gonna have a scandal, is joe the father to twins, is nick on drugs and is demi on drugs. could you answer those for me?

• Alterego

is it safe to open your window at 2am?

No people like me will sneak in and steal your computer so you can’t go on OU EVER again.

Alterego said:
    Hm I’m off. Bye guys and Jesus.

—————————-

later bestfriend

I’ll be your bestfriend if you buy my drugs?

———————

sure, no problem!!!

Yay that means I can eat for the rest of the week /party

——————–

woooh!!!! ramen!!!!

Okay…

I’m really of now.
    Goodbye childeren.

Radical.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

is it safe to open your window at 2am?

____________

but it is an upstairs window

HELLO MY FELOW KEYBORD WARRIERRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS :d

• Dumaaa ?

They’re all the same, they all want the attention
    They’re all insane, they comment to get mentioned
    They lash at you when you’re not even sayin’ something

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ignore me i think ive taken too much cough medicene and inhaled too many nail varnish fums

• iFly…JJ

I hope annoyingbitch isn’t here. Ugh.

————————

Jun 1, 2010 @ 06:05 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

is it safe to open your window at 2am?

____________

but it is an upstairs window
    I HAV A LADDA

i opend the window……..

• lmNotAnnoying3.0

You guys are so obssesed with me its rideculou! GET A LIFE!

erseygirl said:
    Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:59 pm

jerseygirl said:
    Jun 1, 2010 @ 05:53 pm

he confesses his love for you

I wish. Are you a boy? cause your names Jason.

——————-
    Oh my God.

——————–

thou shalt not use the lord’s name in vain……
    Oh Joesus.

——————

D:< !!!! blasphemy!!!!

• jerseygirl

Dumaaa – your icon is adorable. And your song lyrics are a win. :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

is it safe to open your window at 2am?

____________

but it is an upstairs window
    I HAV A LADDA

____________

i opened it! but it is a specel window and it opens a specil way so you would not be able to slide through very easily

lmNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    You guys are so obssesed with me its rideculou! GET A LIFE!

——————

oh hey homegirl, whattup???

iFly…JJ said:

I hope annoyingbitch isn’t here. Ugh.
    ME TO

lmNotAnnoying3.0 said:

You guys are so obssesed with me its rideculou! GET A LIFE!

____________

am not obsesed with you i do not understand you!

lmNotAnnoying3.0 said:

You guys are so obssesed with me its rideculou! GET A LIFE!

____________

am not obsesed with you i do not understand you!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

and i do not understand her ways!!!!!!!!!

• Dumaaa ?

Dumaaa – your icon is adorable. And your song lyrics are a win. :)
    ____________

Thanks, Jerz. I love your icon as well. :D

Oh Lord.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the one stalking people’s twitter accounts.

lmNotAnnoying3.0 said:

You guys are so obssesed with me its rideculou! GET A LIFE!
    UR NAME IS LYS

what does http://www.metroelevatorservices.com have to do with this?

• RiNiO

Lol!
    ——————————————
    Lmao! ! !

• sess nugget

You guys are so obssesed with me its rideculou! GET A LIFE!

And I was like, “Why you so obsessed with me?”

• lmNotAnnoying3.0

I’m scared of elevators, especially ones in really tall buildings and also specially the ones who IDK the ones that have see through walls instead of a normal wall and you can see everything outside as if you were flying.

lmao wtf just happened??