Justin Bieber, ‘I Have A 4.0 GPA’

justin-bieber-polaroid

Justin Bieber interview with New Zealand’s Coupe De Main Magazine. More pix HERE. Justin has a 4.0 GPA: ‘If I was at home, I’d be homeschooled. I’m away-schooled. I have a tutor [Jenny] that travels with me. And we do school..

..every morning, just keep up on studies and stuff. I don’t really have a favorite subject to be honest, because I don’t really love school. But English, if I had to choose, English would be my favourite subject.’

Will he come back to New Zealand? ‘I don’t know when, but I will come back.’ Will Justin date a NZ girl? ‘Maybe’. On haters: ‘I don’t really deal with it, because I don’t really pay attention to it.’

Lol bieber you are supposed to be in grade 10.. but ur in grade 8. i bet anyone can have a 4.0 like that

• GoldenGal9311

Oh yeah Justin! Well at least I know what German is!

Haha, J/K.

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    How do you have a 4.0 GPA and you don’t even know what ‘German’ or ‘Jewman’ is? Dumass.
    You can’t.

bahaha these home school kids,
    think their schooling is legit…
    it’s kind of funny actually

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i need my ginger beer and paracetnol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

im scared to walk downstairs its dak

a lot of celebrities have a 4.0 gpa because homeschooling for them is easier than our homeschooling and normal schooling. thats why they finish so early like nick jonas finished at 17. justin wants to finish when hes 18 so he could be like everyone else. stop hating on him.

bahaha these home school kids,
    think their schooling is legit…
    it’s kind of funny actually
    My thoughts exactly.. They wouldn’t last an hour in my school…

Right?
    What they learn is just the basics to pass the High School Exit Exam…
    which was so easy, I could’ve passed it in 5th grade
    We had to write an essay on a story about turtles -_-

i love how he’s academically smart yet he still manages to run into glass doors (twice!) and doesn’t know what german is even though the interviewer showed him the card which most likely clearly said “german” on it.

oh beibz. you amuse me.

• sess nugget

I have a 4.7 ~ /brag

That’s enough, Justin Bieber.

MeenuD said:
    4.0 my ass Bieber! If he has a 4.0 GPA then I’m married to Robert Downey Jr.
    :O not my man! Find your own.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

what is a 4.0 i dont think we have those in england…………..
    4.0 means that you have A+ in every one of your classes.

MeenuD said:
    4.0 my ass Bieber! If he has a 4.0 GPA then I’m married to Robert Downey Jr.
    :O not my man! Find your own.
    RDJ doesn’t have your name on him. ;P

pshhh yeah right. i highly double he has a 4.0 GPA. maybe he’s not in any honors classes. He would never survive high school.

• sess nugget

what is a 4.0 i dont think we have those in england…………..

It’s just a grading system we have in high school.
    O – 0.9 is horrible
    1 – 1.9 is bad
    2 – 2.9 is mediocre
    3 – 3.9 is good
    4.0 + is fantastic.

These scores pretty much help determine how smart you are. The better grades you have, the higher your GPA.

• ET

Im so freaking mad. OMG

• sess nugget

what is a 4.0 i dont think we have those in england…………..
    4.0 means that you have A+ in every one of your classes.

Kinda, but if you have honor classes/AP then you get a .25 addition. So a B in an honors/AP class counts as an A in a regular class.

MeenuD said:
    4.0 my ass Bieber! If he has a 4.0 GPA then I’m married to Robert Downey Jr.
    :O not my man! Find your own.
    RDJ doesn’t have your name on him. ;P

Not yet….. But he will (;

• biebs_gal

awweee hahaha wow 4.0??
    not soo sure bout that….
    butt he’s still superly adorable (:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

a+s my ass biebs! i luvs you but nooo you did not understand german/jewman

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

im not stupid today im just all weird on my cough medicane

sess nugget said:

what is a 4.0 i dont think we have those in england…………..
    4.0 means that you have A+ in every one of your classes.

That’s true. But Bieber is telling us BS.

• msjonas13

lurve; im

MeenuD said:
    4.0 my ass Bieber! If he has a 4.0 GPA then I’m married to Robert Downey Jr.
    :O not my man! Find your own.
    RDJ doesn’t have your name on him. ;P

Not yet….. But he will (;
    My second husband will soon be Bradley Cooper.

• WakaWakaEhEh

whats up realist gangsta on ou is back and justin you ain’t got no dam 4.0 gpa and justin they just slamed your song on the radio that somebody to love shit i guess alot of black people don’t love you but usher and diddy do peace

allaboutjbieber said:
    glee was amazing tonight<3

sorry for saying all this random shit.
    but idgaf
    ------
    I missed it... fml
    ---
    i loved it
    season finale next week. AND OMG i would talk to you about this one part it showed in the preview
    but i dont want to ruin it for you, so ill keep it all inside.
    -------
    DON”T SAY ANYTHING! I’ve got it recorded & I’m watching it ASAP after school tomorrow!

• StarLightSTARbright

lol @ justin

• StarLightSTARbright

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!

• GoldenGal9311

Is Justin Bieber really in the 8th grade though?

• allaboutjbieber

allaboutjbieber said:
    glee was amazing tonight<3

sorry for saying all this random shit.
    but idgaf
    I missed it… fml

i loved it
    but i dont want to ruin it for you, so ill keep it all inside.

trust me i wont. i get so pissed when peoplke do that to me. its like when someone tells me the main character dies in a movie before im dont watching it, and im like “what was the point of me even watching this cause u JUST ruined it” lips=sealed

allaboutjbieber said:
    glee was amazing tonight<3

sorry for saying all this random shit.
    but idgaf
    ------
    I missed it... fml
    ---
    i loved it
    but i dont want to ruin it for you, so ill keep it all inside.
    -------
    DON"T SAY ANYTHING! I've got it recorded & I'm watching it ASAP after school tomorrow!
    ---
    trust me i wont. i get so pissed when peoplke do that to me. its like when someone tells me the main character dies in a movie before im dont watching it, and im like "what was the point of me even watching this cause u JUST ruined it" lips=sealed
    -------
    Good (:

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    ______

What? Finders keepers!

• allaboutjbieber

im a fail at spelling on my computer, in real life im more careful….

• StarLightSTARbright

that makes two of us ;D

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    There’s a thing called sharing ladies…

• Lilly

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)

• StarLightSTARbright

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    ______

What? Finders keepers!

yeah, you think its that way!

• catey

English is my favorite subject.

every time i come around your city bling bling pinky ring ain’t worry about anything bling bling every time i buy a new ride bling bling realist gangsta on ou going to bed bye bitches

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    There’s a thing called sharing ladies…
    _______

‘Aw baby I’m satisfied, even if you’re not just mine’

OMFG!!!
    Indio’s in a band?!
    ahahah I know that kid!
    I had no idea he was in a band though… hahaha ohmygoshh
    I have to tell my friend Lily

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

kingsleyyy @PerezHilton I’m actually going to check your site in the near future to see if you post anything about the Madonna rip-offs in Alejandro :)

kingsleyyy @PerezHilton If you don’t, then it’s pretty much proven you’re just a biased piece of trash. It’s already obvious, but confirmation is nice.

FUCK YEAH KINGSLEY
    +++
    i perfer tmz over perez htilon, but yes, i agree with kingsley (;

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3
    -------
    I'll fight for both. >=I
    Is it bad that i spam his son’s band’s myspace with irrelevant messages, even though i only go on myspace for that..lmfao.. im such a creep (;
    hahahahaha, i don’t thinks it’s bad. not bad at all. What you say in your irrelevant messages?
    Your dad’s hot. O_o

MeenuD said:
    aww, yay! bradley cooper is soo fine :) i love his personality. have you seen the hangover? one of my fave movies ever! :D
    The Hangover is my favorite movie. I watch it one a week. That’s how much I love it. I’m close to having that whole movie memorized. And yes, Bradley Cooper is fine.
    I’m the exact same way but with Tropic Thunder.. I watch that damn movie at least 3 times a week for the past two years.. & all of these Les Grossman promos aren’t exactly helping with my obsession :P
    Those promos are the reason I keep getting the urge to watch that movie again. Tom Cruise is the shitt in that movie. I love it. But The Hangover, oh my goodness, that movie is so fucking hilarious.

allaboutjbieber said:
    glee was amazing tonight<3

sorry for saying all this random shit.
    but idgaf
    ------
    I missed it… fml

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3
    -------
    I'll fight for both. >=I
    Your dad’s hot. O_o
    That’s not irrelevant. I’m sure his son knows his father is hot…

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

• allaboutjbieber

allaboutjbieber said:
    glee was amazing tonight<3

sorry for saying all this random shit.
    but idgaf
    I missed it… fml

i loved it
    but i dont want to ruin it for you, so ill keep it all inside.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

yeah, i would! :) im normally the one everyone is copying off of, now im copying other people, lol.

_____________

I always copy :l But thats only cause I dont even understand when the teacher explains it to me again lol
    +++
    lol! i always have someone else explain it to me, because its hard to pay attention, i kinda have a sort attention span :PP

_____________

I have NO attention span x)
    +++
    awww! idk why tho, i used to pay attention without a problem, but now since i sit by my friends in all my classes, its a lot harder :D

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3
    -------
    I'll fight for both. >=I
    Your dad’s hot. O_o
    That’s not irrelevant. I’m sure his son knows his father is hot…
    Well that’s true…

I don’t believe that him OR Joe have a 4.0. And I love them both! But, that’s REALLY hard to do. They must have EASY stuff. :/ I’m barely at a 3.0!!

MeenuD
    I’ll be sure to invite you to Indio & I’s wedding so you can get your man… (;
    Thanks sweetheart. Your father and I will be glad to join you in our sons and future daughters wedding.

• Cherry

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?
    Im going on vacation for one month and 1/2 (June 24-August 6) and im not going to be using internet at all. When i come back i just want someone (you) to catch me up on EVERYTHING (rumors, etc.). Do you think you can do it?
    Of course, I’m good at that kind of stuff.
    Thank You!
    Where you going on vacation?
    Argentina half the summer for my mom side of the family and to Dominican Republic the other half for my dad side of the family.

Funny thing is, i was born in Brazil.

FYI, you guys, real homeschoolers are much smarter than public schoolers :P I’d like to see you guys go through Angelicum or Seton……. You’d die.

yeah so much for his 4.0…he doesn’t even know simple grammar….

only because they dont go to real schools…with REAL work. i bet he doesnt even know a fraction of what i know, but then again, i do go to school in MA so…. :/
    (MA’s ranked the highest state for education, thats why i mentioned it..)

my schools 14th? out of all public high schools in the US.

I go there and don’t have close to a 4.0….if he came here….hed have around a 2.6. (if that)

Celebs need to stop bragging about their grades when they dont do any work.

oh anxd they only get into certain colleges because of their “star power”

MeenuD
    I’ll be sure to invite you to Indio & I’s wedding so you can get your man… (;
    Do you need one of my pickle guns for Susan? or do you think you could take her out by yourself? Because my guns fucking BLOW SH.IT UP! :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

My dad is from Italy grandpa is from Brazil and my uncle is from Argentina. Think if I try for a soccer team I’ll have any luck? :)

• Disdain

It’s mah baybee, baybee, baybee oh!

• Daydreamer…..

Is this post dead already as usual?

Cherry said:

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?
    Of course, I’m good at that kind of stuff.
    Thank You!
    Where you going on vacation?

Funny thing is, i was born in Brazil.
    So your South American! Awesome! Wow, I’d love to travel down there one day. I’m stuck here in Washington State until then. But, that’s so cool.

• marli

alright so his 4.0 GPA? really…. homeschooling is so different from private or even public schooling. i mean if justin’s really learning biology and trig and stuff and he’s still getting a 4.0 GPA then all the more power to him….highly unlikely though.

MeenuD
    I’ll be sure to invite you to Indio & I’s wedding so you can get your man… (;
    My bananas can handle it perfectly well… *evil grin followed by evil laugh*

• nikabela

I wasn’t sure because English is not even my first language:)

I love Justin Bieber but idk 4.0..
    plus he’s homeschooled so he kind
    of runs class.. but I mean he seems
    really smart so I’m not doubting
    but he also brags a ton and thats
    kind of bugging me…

God Bless yall!

• Sweetdisposition?

8th grade level?!!! Wtf is this for real O.o

each school has its own curriculum… and i doubt you’d know his sched.

• Anonymousey *JBiebz Fan*

10th grade:
    History – World history
    Science – Biology
    Math – Geometry/ Algebra 2
    English is just regular English

Justin takes world history and biology, which is good, but he takes Algebra 1, which is a 8th/9th grade course. He does take Eng. Lit., which is an AP class, which makes him smart.

ofcourse they all have 4.0’s, they take homeschool which covers the minimal amount where a teacher helps them step by step to get every single answer right.

• Camz.

i’m like to see him take the classes i’m taking and then we’ll see if he has a 4.0 GPA.
    i don’t mean that in a mean way, i’m just saying that’s why celeb teens always have 4.0 GPAs. they probably take only classes the are required to graduate, which aren’t hard AT ALL.

i didnt know you can have a GPA in elementary school

• marli

haha…good one:)

• nikabela

“I have a tutor [Jenny] that travels with me.”
    Isn’t it supposed to be “who travels with me”?

• iheartBIEBER.

yeah, he said that cos of those stupid chicks who stole his hat and knocked over his mum :/ sooo low! oh and the whole german thing.

• YARRRGGGHHH!!!

Honestly. I don’t care. I’m so SICK of this kid. I miss Jonas fans. This Bieber kid is a man-diva, and super stuck up. He is his own freaking world. And his fans… there so MEAN! Like… sending Kim Kardashian DEATH THREATS?! Woww. That’s just SAD.

Sure you can have some. :p You comment on here during sport events? :p Lmao
    Yay!
    Sure, we had an epic post on the super bowl and we had friendly trash talking sessions between the American and Canadian users during the olympic :P

MeenuD
    I’ll be sure to invite you to Indio & I’s wedding so you can get your man… (;

i have all A’s and a freakin D in precalculus. this sucks considering im in all 2 AP classes and in honors precalc. precalc is ruining my gpa

Lilly said:

I like to pull for the underdog in other things, but in soccer Argentina, Italy and Brazil are my babies. :p
    I’ll be cheering for England to support my friend

They really are going to need your support. :p
    Boo, you whore :P

I’m such a stalker.. xD
    I love you. You just make my day’s sometimes. =)

Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!

I’m such a stalker.. xD
    I love you. You just make my day’s sometimes. =)
    I’ve been stalking for a year too.. They’ve probably already got a restraining order ready.. At first i wondered why they wouldn’t respond to me.. I think i know now… BAHAHAHA xD

• StarLightSTARbright

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    There’s a thing called sharing ladies…

i dont share my men. especially if they look like this:

___________

Lmao!

• MeenuD

Yeah… that’s probably why… I’d laugh so hard if you got like banned from Myspace or something.

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    There’s a thing called sharing ladies…

i dont share my men. especially if they look like this:
    ________

Hm. Oh well, your lost.

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

OMFG!!!
    Indio’s in a band?!
    ahahah I know that kid!
    I had no idea he was in a band though… hahaha ohmygoshh
    I have to tell my friend Lilly
    WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? YOU KNOW RDJ’S SON? YOU GOTTA HOOK ME UP ASAP! FUCK GINGER…

OMG that’s his son?!
    I did not know that -_-
    He and my friend Connor are like BFF’s they went to Coachella together…
    She always talks about him but I had no idea he was RDJ’s SON!
    WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK.
    All I know about him is that he goes to Wildwood.

Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P

*RANT*

Why don’t you mother fucking Gaga fans say shit now that she ripped off Madonna in the Alejandro music video?

You bitches accuse EVERYONE of copying Gaga (e.g Christina, Britney, Beyonce, Adam, Miley, Rihanna, Ke$ha, Anahi, La Roux, etc).

*RANT OVER*

• StarLightSTARbright

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    There’s a thing called sharing ladies…

i dont share my men. especially if they look like this:
    ________

Hm. Oh well, your lost.

no. its youre lost, because hes mine :p

• HOT DAYUMMM

Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.
    I am very selective in my hot old men.
    Here’s my list
    +John Stamos
    +Rob Estes
    +Daniel Craig
    +Tyson Beckford
    +Jason Lewis
    +Matthew Fox
    +Patrick Dempsey
    +Pierce Brosnan (before you grew the facial hair)

Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P
    ________

• StarLightSTARbright

OMFG!!!
    Indio’s in a band?!
    ahahah I know that kid!
    I had no idea he was in a band though… hahaha ohmygoshh
    I have to tell my friend Lilly

LMAO

_______

Just give me Jake Gyllenhaal and no one gets hurt.

LMAO.
    wrong answer! hes mine, i saw him first!
    There’s a thing called sharing ladies…

i dont share my men. especially if they look like this:
    ________

Hm. Oh well, your lost.

no. its youre lost, because hes mine :p
    ____________________________________________

So.. this means I get Johnny Depp? xD

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.
    I am very selective in my hot old men.
    Here’s my list
    +John Stamos
    +Rob Estes
    +Daniel Craig
    +Tyson Beckford
    +Jason Lewis
    +Matthew Fox
    +Patrick Dempsey
    +Pierce Brosnan (before you grew the facial hair)
    Matthew Fox = LOVE!

& you better not have been joking about Indio.. You got my hopes up..

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.

Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P
    ________

HAHA :P

*RANT*

*RANT OVER*

• I am who i am whatever that means

Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P
    ____________
    Nah Downey J is where at it’s at! He is like wine gets better over time

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.
    I am very selective in my hot old men.
    Here’s my list
    +John Stamos
    +Rob Estes
    +Daniel Craig
    +Tyson Beckford
    +Jason Lewis
    +Matthew Fox
    +Patrick Dempsey
    +Pierce Brosnan (before you grew the facial hair)
    Patrick and Daniel = SEX!

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.
    Yeah.. but if i’m going to marry Indio.. might as well get to know my soon to be step mom (;

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.

__________________

Show me a bear that looks like him, and I’ll give him to StarLightSTARbright

• Cherry

Sorry for the rant, i just needed to bitch.

• StarLightSTARbright

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.
    I am very selective in my hot old men.
    Here’s my list
    +John Stamos
    +Rob Estes
    +Daniel Craig
    +Tyson Beckford
    +Jason Lewis
    +Matthew Fox
    +Patrick Dempsey
    +Pierce Brosnan (before you grew the facial hair)

you look like a bear.
    i only like john stamos, hes soo cute (;

am who i am w… said:
    Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P
    ____________
    Nah Downey J is where at it’s at! He is like wine gets better over time
    RDJ’s mine… step back hoe… :P

• StarLightSTARbright

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.

__________________

Show me a bear that looks like him, and I’ll give him to StarLightSTARbright

lmao, deal!

OMG that’s his son?!
    I did not know that -_-
    He and my friend Connor are like BFF’s they went to Coachella together…
    She always talks about him but I had no idea he was RDJ’s SON!
    WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK.
    All I know about him is that he goes to Wildwood.
    O_O… Connor? like Connor Cruise?
    & YOU NEED TO GET ME HIS NUMBER! IDC HOW, JUST DO IT! …you better be legit.. I’m moving to la now..

Nooo Connor’s a girl hahaha

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

I wanna know what the fucking fat-ass is going to say about this shit since apparently Gaga invented breathing.

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*

Nooo Connor’s a girl hahaha
    Tell him to come on OU asap so he can meet his future wife! :D

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Jake Gylenhaal looks like a bear.

__________________

Show me a bear that looks like him, and I’ll give him to StarLightSTARbright

lmao, deal!
    ________

Sike, bitch! I’ll never give him up.

I am who i am w… said:

Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P
    ____________
    Nah Downey J is where at it’s at! He is like wine gets better over time
    James Franco looks like James Dean, how can anyone compete with that? :P

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.
    And if I’m married to RDJ then you are going to be my step daughter.

• EASYMAC.

hm. i want the couch.

• I am who i am whatever that means

am who i am w… said:
    Lilly said:

You guys can take the rest, I’ll take James Franco ;)
    _____________

What? Fuck James Franco, man!
    What are you talking about? James Franco>every other guy :P
    ____________
    Nah Downey J is where at it’s at! He is like wine gets better over time
    RDJ’s mine… step back hoe… :P
    ____________
    ok ok but we can share!

hahaha I don’t even know him,
    I’ve only met him once.
    but holy crap, i would’ve become bff’s with him if I had known.
    *goes to stalk connor’s facebook*

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m guessing he has trouble with Social Studies…

LMFAO YEAH RIGHT. THE KID DOESN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT GERMANY IS.

• HOLAA

My thoughts exactly.. They wouldn’t last an hour in my school…
    ===
    why?

wait im confused how do you guys know he doesnt know what ‘German’ or ‘Jewman’ is?

Thats a very good GPA specially for a litgle kid who doesnt know what a German is

HOLAA said:
    My thoughts exactly.. They wouldn’t last an hour in my school…
    ===
    why?
    IB/AP makes me want to shoot myself. -__-

• HOLAA

IB/AP makes me want to shoot myself. -__-

ooh lol :P

bullshit justin and what’s up with your signature can’t even make it out

__________

• HOT DAYUMMM

I have a 4.0 too. It’s not that hard to get all you have is hand in all your work and study for tests.

• w

Bieber blast!

__________
    It takes a special kind of dumb fuck to know know what German is.

I highly doubt this.

HOLD ON!

He’s 16 in the 8th grade?!

HOLAA said:
    IB/AP makes me want to shoot myself. -__-

ooh lol :P
    Those RDJ pictures on your profile are damn sexy.. just thought i’d inform you (;

HOLD ON!

He’s 16 in the 8th grade?!
    Apparently so.. no wonder he has such a high GPA..lmfao

• w

bahaha these home school kids,
    think their schooling is legit…
    it’s kind of funny actually
    When they graduate at 16, everyone’s like “OMG THEY IZ SO SMART!!!”

• Your Love is my Drug

Ok seriously, stop spamming. Miranda Cosgrove sucks at singing. Selena Gomez is better than her. Thats bad. And she butchered a good Kesha song.

…well maybe if you are socially awkward and don’t do many activies? it still won’t get you far in life if you have no social skills or do a lot of clubs.

HOLD ON!

He’s 16 in the 8th grade?!
    Apparently so.. no wonder he has such a high GPA..lmfao

He’s suppose to be a junior or sophomore in HS.

What the fuck is he doing in the 8th grade? smh…

• ilikeyourbeard

sure justin. suuuuure.

& LMFAO he’s studying at an 8th grade level when he should be at 10th?!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

HE IS IN 8TH GRADE?!!?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Justin, oh my gosh, justin.

lmao, it’s pretty sad.

• Your Love is my Drug

whats a jewman………..

whats a jewman………..
    How Justin pronounces German.

• Acousticxx

wow seems like every celeb these days has a 4.0 GPA

HE SONDS A NERD

• monster

he has a 4.0 GPA but this happens:

yeah ok.

MILEY

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0

Wow, good one. He doesn’t have a 4.0 they teach you until you know it, they don’t like a rigorous schedule to follow like regular high school. They don’t move on if you don’t get it. Real school is where it’s at.

• Your Love is my Drug

whats a jewman………..
    How Justin pronounces German.
    Ohhh. hahaha. I probably sound like a dumbass. but when you say German, you mean like the language.

SEX

• idkMyBFFjill

4.7 bitch :)

Bull crap I don’t believe it. I’m in school everyday and I don’t even have a 4.0

barbara said:
    SEX
    will get you pregnant. & you WILL DIE!

idk he just looks like a bear to me -_-
    *drools*
    Love, love, love rob

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*
    *Start of Rant*

Lady Gaga is the shiit bitches!

*End of Rant*

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.
    And if I’m married to RDJ then you are going to be my step daughter.
    Good deal mom! (:

• Cherry

Again, sorry to everyone for the rant.

idk he just looks like a bear to me -_-
    *drools*
    Love, love, love rob
    ASK FOR INDIO”S TWITTER! <3 :D

• monster

_______

Ngl, it did remind me of Madonna. However, there’s no need to generalize. I never say people are copying Gaga or anything like that.

• Gandalf

Nobody can copy Gaga, cause Gaga is already copying Bowie. ;)

-G

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*
    *Start of Rant*

Lady Gaga is the shiit bitches!

*End of Rant*
    Gaga is the biggest try-hard in Hollywood.

Look at her video preview for “Alejandro”, doesn’t it remind you of a certain music video from the queen of pop?

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.
    And if I’m married to RDJ then you are going to be my step daughter.
    Good deal mom! (:
    You are going to be the best daughter ever sweetheart!

hahaha I don’t even know him,
    I’ve only met him once.
    but holy crap, i would’ve become bff’s with him if I had known.
    *goes to stalk connor’s facebook*
    I’m being legit here… HOOK ME UP!
    & was my future husband nice? :D

bahaha he was normal I guess… it was a while ago,
    like december I think?
    I swear I’m getting his number tomorrow,
    Lily always leaves her phone on the table in class,
    i’m gonna jack it really quick ahhahaha

_______

It wasn’t really to anyone on OU (except for the Gaga fans who think she is god). I just saw the preview and needed to bitch somewhere.

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.
    And if I’m married to RDJ then you are going to be my step daughter.
    Good deal mom! (:
    You are going to be the best daughter ever sweetheart!
    I may have to keep your husband “company” every now & then (;

• Doom

Cristiano Ronaldoooooooo

• monster

______

mmmmk. i feel ya

hahaha justin is funny … i have a 3,5 and im a honors and AP student…maybe since hes still learing algebra 1 i mean im his age and im 2 math classes more advanced then him….isnt homeschool easier then school?

last time i had a 4.0 was in 5th grade…

EVERYONE:

I just needed to bitch somewhere and OU was open on a tab. It was NOT directed to anyone really here.

• monster

Cristiano Ronaldoooooooo

he’s so gorgeous.

• sess nugget

Cristiano Ronaldoooooooo

mmmm

Doom said:

Cristiano Ronaldoooooooo
    __________

Is sexy. Even if he’s arrogant.

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*
    *Start of Rant*

Lady Gaga is the shiit bitches!

*End of Rant*
    Gaga is the biggest try-hard in Hollywood.

You haven’t even seen the whole video, don’t go all ape shit right now.

___________

Lmao!
    Oh… & i stalk his ex wife too! :D

Err… that’s just weird.
    And if I’m married to RDJ then you are going to be my step daughter.
    Good deal mom! (:
    You are going to be the best daughter ever sweetheart!
    I may have to keep your husband “company” every now & then (;
    Please honey, I’ll be doing that…

• Cherry

Nobody can copy Gaga, cause Gaga is already copying Bowie. ;)

-G
    Gaga is “copying” Roisin Murphy.

• monster

Nobody can copy Gaga, cause Gaga is already copying Bowie. ;)

__________

lol, well she’s definitely never been shy about saying who is her inspiration!

Doom said:
    Cristiano Ronaldoooooooo

_______________________________

Love him! Is he going to the World Cup?

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*
    *Start of Rant*

Lady Gaga is the shiit bitches!

*End of Rant*
    Gaga is the biggest try-hard in Hollywood.

You haven’t even seen the whole video, don’t go all ape shit right now.
    My comment wasn’t really for anyone to reply to or discuss (reason i typed ignore). I just needed to bitch somewhere and the OU tab was open.

• Lilly

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

• GoldenGal9311

I’ve been a Gaga fan for a long time. But recently she has been annoying me. She puts on this fake English accent, and she thinks before EVERYTHING she says. Like she’s trying too hard.

I wish she would go back to this:

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*
    *Start of Rant*

Lady Gaga is the shiit bitches!

*End of Rant*
    Gaga is the biggest try-hard in Hollywood.

You haven’t even seen the whole video, don’t go all ape shit right now.
    I know. Lady Gaga didn’t copy anybody, she just has inspirations.

OMFG!
    SCORE!
    I found pictures of him on her FB!
    YES YES YES
    It’s really him!!!!!
    I’m legit having a heart attack!!!
    AHHHHHHHH

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!
    ___________

COME on US!!!

Lilly said:
    TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!
    ________________________________

This. I can’t believe Ronaldinho isn’t going!

bahaha he was normal I guess… it was a while ago,
    like december I think?
    I swear I’m getting his number tomorrow,
    Lily always leaves her phone on the table in class,
    i’m gonna jack it really quick ahhahaha
    DM me it or something.. IDC …. I need to meet my future husband! D:

G, the only Bowie song I’ve heard is Life on Mars.

*MORE BITCHING (ignore)*

*END OF BITCHING (ignore)*
    *Start of Rant*

Lady Gaga is the shiit bitches!

*End of Rant*
    Gaga is the biggest try-hard in Hollywood.

You haven’t even seen the whole video, don’t go all ape shit right now.
    I know. Lady Gaga didn’t copy anybody, she just has inspirations.

Gaga ain’t original shit.

• sess nugget

‘ve been a Gaga fan for a long time. But recently she has been annoying me. She puts on this fake English accent, and she thinks before EVERYTHING she says. Like she’s trying too hard.

I wish she would go back to this:

her outfits and dramatic make up kinda broke my obsession with her. I was so fascinated and impressed by it, but now she’s trying too hard to be different. Gaga, we love you for your music, and you look great in regular clothes!

She looked really good in that video, and in the Video Phone one as well.

OMFG!
    SCORE!
    I found pictures of him on her FB!
    YES YES YES
    It’s really him!!!!!
    I’m legit having a heart attack!!!
    AHHHHHHHH
    WTF? FJKSLFIOWNFJKDSIOESJDFN!
    He’s mine though.. I’ll blow up his gf with my guns if he has one -__-

• Gandalf

Gaga is “copying” Roisin Murphy.

Bowie was the first, Bowie was the best, nuff said. ;)

-G

• Gandalf

G, the only Bowie song I’ve heard is Life on Mars.

That’s a good start. Also try; Space Oddity, Ziggy Stardust, Changes, and Fame. That’s a good mix of Bowie. ;)

-G

I took screenshots! LMAOLMAOLMAO
    I can’t believe this is happening

• vintagelovers

im 14, and im in 8th grade, haha.

riiiiiight he doesnt know what german is yet he is a 4.0 student….BS!

• teenage rebel

celebrity schooling is easy

• Cherry

I mean, apparently Joe and Miley have high GPAs so that should say something.

• BiebsLuckyCharm

REALLY ? ? ?

Cause i am ONLY 13 and i am on 8th GRADE n0w . . .

• _herecomestrouble.

why do all celebs say that they have a 4.0 GPA…?
    and btw, justin is learning at an 8th grade level.
    not that, that’s bad, just yeah…
    HAHA. but he seems smart. (:

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!

Jun 1, 2010 @ 06:46 pm

barbara said:
    SEX
    will get you pregnant. & you WILL DIE!

LOL

• idkMyBFFjill

HOLD ON!

He’s 16 in the 8th grade?!
    Apparently so.. no wonder he has such a high GPA..lmfao
    *DEAD*

• Doom

Something I hate about going to Hawaii: There aren’t enough beds or rooms. So we’re stuck on the floor or the couch. :( I’ll miss my bed.

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0
    I really hope your not serious.

• vintagelovers

i think right now i have straights D’s, the beginning of may i had B’s, which is what i normally pass with. not doing homework, hanging out with friends to much, and not paying attention, instead going on youtube during class, lmao omg good times!

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    No, please not Argentina, anyone but them

• ilikeyourbeard

and idk…if he “doesn’t really love school” ..yet still has a a 4.0?

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    _________________________________________

I love US but Brazil Argentina and Italy have the best players in soccer.

• SJG97

He was like baby,baby,baby

and I was like nooooooo.

^^I fail at being funny :P

• carbomb__

I have a 4.25 BEAT THAT :P

*CONTINUING RANT (I-G-N-O-R-E)*

Another article about someone copying Gaga, what a surprise. -_-

I like Gaga too but her fans piss me off.

*END OF RANT (I-G-N-O-R-E)*

vintagelovers said:
    :O My parents would shoot me.

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY

Doom said:

Buy Hi-chew!

• Doom

Doom said:

Buy Hi-chew!

Hahaha. If we go out of the house.

guys, i doubt hes in 8th grade. have some common sense! :D

barbara said:
    SEX
    will get you pregnant. & you WILL DIE!
    ________________________________________

lol love Mean girls

barbara said:
    SEX
    will get you pregnant. & you WILL DIE!
    ________________________________________

lol love Mean girls

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0
    I really hope your not serious.

YE I AM MILEY IS GUD AND WURKS HARD

friends how many of us have them friends one’s we can depend on friends how many of us have them before we go any further lets be friends is a word we use everyday most the time we use it in the wrong way now you can look the word up again and again but the dictionary doesn’t know the meaning of friends and if you ask me you know i couldn’t be much help because a friend is somebody you judge for yourself some are ok and they treat you real cool but some mistake kindness for bein a fool ilove old skool rap anybody want to be realist gangsta on ou friend but you can’t be a shady bitch k

barbara said:
    SEX
    will get you pregnant. & you WILL DIE!
    ________________________________________

lol Mean girls…

I only have a 4.2 GPA.

barbara said:
    SEX
    will get you pregnant. & you WILL DIE!
    ________________________________________

haha! mean girls…

MILEY WUD AV A 5.0 GPA RELI

:O
    +++
    yeah, i have been trying to bring up my grades like crazy, since friday is the last day to bring them up. now since i think about it, i have a B+ in language and a C in literature, lol.

WTF

vintagelovers said:
    :O My parents would shoot me.
    +++
    my parents dont know :p or else they would kill me!

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0
    I really hope your not serious.

YE I AM MILEY IS GUD AND WURKS HARD
    Yeah she works hard and all but, she spelled lawyer ‘Lawer’ TWICE (that should say something).

• peacelovehearts

The only thing i got out of that is old school rap..
    “Yo VIP, LET’S KICK IT!” xD

• haha!wait..what?

hahahaha DOUBT IT.
    Bieber,
    1.) You didn’t even know what german was.
    2.) You run into glass doors where they’re in front of you, clear as day.

I bet you have the same GPA as my 10 year old little sister.
    ;D

hE’S SO DUMBBB
    i’M YOUNGER THAN HIM AND i HAVE A HIGHER gpa THAN HE DOES

I have straight Es

• Cherry

:O My parents would shoot me.
    Same.

Jun 1, 2010 @ 06:57 pm

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0
    I really hope your not serious.

YE I AM MILEY IS GUD AND WURKS HARD

U CN AV GUD GRADS AND NOT SPELL GUD

hes smarter then me

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I have straight Es

oh wow! sorry to hear about that ;)

• _herecomestrouble.

lol. he’s supposed to be a sophomore but because of his fame and tutoring and not normaL school, he’s learning at an 8th grade level. hence why he’s doing algebra 1 and biology. HAHA.

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0
    I really hope your not serious.

YE I AM MILEY IS GUD AND WURKS HARD

U CN AV GUD GRADS AND NOT SPELL GUD
    U CN ALSO LRN HW TO TYP ON THE INTNET…

• Cherry

With homeschooling and tutors your actually suppose to graduate early with all the one on one time.

• _herecomestrouble.

yeah, i know, but he’s weird.
    i think he misses out on a year of school.

• Cherry

At this rate, he is graduating HS at about 20/21.

You automatically get kicked out of HS if your 21+.

• monster

____________

i get you on the accent thing but that started a long time ago. and uh, it’s a good thing to think before you speak. haha

but in this interview she talks about it and why she had the “accent”:

I wish she would go back to this:

IA.

• Cherry

I need a favor from someone here (please?).

Doom said:

Doom said:

Buy Hi-chew!

Hahaha. If we go out of the house.
    If they’re cheap, I would buy their entire stock :P

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    No, please not Argentina, anyone but them

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    _________________________________________

I love US but Brazil Argentina and Italy have the best players in soccer.

I never root for the US when it comes to soccer, Latin America owns that sport.

I wish she would go back to this:

IA.
    She’s maturing in her music and image.

• Doom

Doom said:

Doom said:

Buy Hi-chew!

Hahaha. If we go out of the house.
    If they’re cheap, I would buy their entire stock :P
    Last year I bought some snacks to bring back home. Packed them in my suitcase. Found them last month. so gross.

Gandalf said:

G, the only Bowie song I’ve heard is Life on Mars.

-G

I will. How about Queen, do you like them?

I took screenshots! LMAOLMAOLMAO
    I can’t believe this is happening
    -DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.DEAD.-
    Would it be weird if i printed those out & hung them on my wall? I’m telling you.. future husband… Annalynne Downey.. HELL YES!

Can you do me a favor?

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    No, please not Argentina, anyone but them

Why not? :p Argentina has had my heart since 2000, Brazil since 2003 and Italy forever since birth.

peacelovehearts
    LMAO I can’t believe I met his son!
    ahahahha
    I’m so not stealing lily’s phone though…
    now that it’s legit him I could get sued for having his number haha
    holy crap!! ahh, i’m gonna try to hack lily’s AIM though, so I can try to get his screename hahahha

• Gandalf

I will. How about Queen, do you like them?

Of course, how could anyone live without a little Freddy in their lives? ;P

-G

peacelovehearts
    LMAO I can’t believe I met his son!
    ahahahha
    I’m so not stealing lily’s phone though…
    now that it’s legit him I could get sued for having his number haha
    GET AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN! I’ve been stalking his life for 4 years now! D: AHHHHHH! fjklsdjhioesdn <33

• SJG97

Now this is an example of going overboard with plastic surgery…they look like cartoon characters! O.o I guess if it makes feel better about themselves it’s okay?

Cherry said:

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    No, please not Argentina, anyone but them

_______________________________________

Argentina : MESSI!!!

• monster

__________

omg! that’s crazy

• Gandalf

How come no one is talking about the real issue at hand? Justin Bieber’s GPA 4.0 Justin’s penis size 4.0 cm. Coincidence? I think not.

-G

I took screenshots! LMAOLMAOLMAO
    I can’t believe this is happening
    He’s good looking…

• monster

_________

lol irl

Lilly said:

TEN MORE DAYS TILL WORLD CUP!!

Brazil, Argentina and Italy is where it’s at!
    No, please not Argentina, anyone but them

—————
    It’s hard to explain. Also I don’t like Argentina, Brazil, or Italy cause they win too much. I like to cheer for the underdog :P

• Cherry

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?

That is so cute. Bieber finally admits he is 4 yrs old.

ajlkfjlkd
    I can’t believe I DID NOT KNOW!!!
    grrrr we could’ve been BFF’s ):
    I wonder how many famous people’s kids I know that i’m not aware of!!!
    One more picture for your pleasure (;
    I’m getting off TTYL

Cherry said:

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?
    Of course, I’m good at that kind of stuff.

I took screenshots! LMAOLMAOLMAO
    I can’t believe this is happening
    He’s good looking…
    IT’S HIS DAMN GOOD GENES! (;

• Cherry

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?
    Of course, I’m good at that kind of stuff.
    Thank You!

(replying to this) – Jun 1, 2010 @ 08:20 pm
    ajlkfjlkd
    I can’t believe I DID NOT KNOW!!!
    grrrr we could’ve been BFF’s ):
    I wonder how many famous people’s kids I know that i’m not aware of!!!
    One more picture for your pleasure (;
    I’m getting off TTYL
    HOLY FUCK….
    thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! <33333

monster said:

I think we decided that if your home schooled everyone can BS their GPA. Like what Bieber boy did.

• Cherry

Did anyone of you enjoy Senior cut day?

I’m probably going to throw constant get togethers to watch the teams play. Gonna make some fajitas and bring the beers. :p

HOLY S H I T… I need a chill pill.. -_-

• LaLaLaLand

wow he’s smart good for u :)

• LaLaLaLand

herecomestrouble. said:
    why do all celebs say that they have a 4.0 GPA…?
    and btw, justin is learning at an 8th grade level.
    not that, that’s bad, just yeah…
    HAHA. but he seems smart. (:
    how do u know he’s learning in an 8th grade level cuz im in 8th grade…. and he’s wat 16

• Amber

It means he has all A’s. A=4.0 B=3.0 C=2.0 D=1.0 F=0

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

what is a 4.0 i dont think we have those in england…………..

• muffy1013

how is it possible for every celebs to have a 4.0 gpa Last time i had that gpa was in 3rd 4th grade.

I have straight Es

oh wow! sorry to hear about that ;)

____________

Well in all my mock exams I got Es… I’m predicted Cs though :D so I’m doing really bad. I havent told my parents about the Es lol

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY
    Yes.. if only they knew how to make asian food… Then i’d be one happy camper.. *sigh*

• Jane Doe

Good for him.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I have a reputation for being the dumb blonde at school:(

& Doesn’t Joe have one too? …lmfao

I BET MILEY HAS A 4.0
    I really hope your not serious.

YE I AM MILEY IS GUD AND WURKS HARD

U CN AV GUD GRADS AND NOT SPELL GUD
    U CN ALSO LRN HW TO TYP ON THE INTNET…

I LIK TIPIN LIK THIS THOH.BUT MILEY IS STILL CLEVAR EVN IF SHE CNT SPELL ‘LAWYER’.
    SHES WONDORFUL

• MeenuD

4.0 my ass Bieber! If he has a 4.0 GPA then I’m married to Robert Downey Jr.

• -Jenii

hes still doing 8th grade things when he’s like 16..

• pacl34

Yeahhh….

vintagelovers
    My response to your icon: WTF
    Is that some sort of morph of Demi and Trace o.O?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i want to stay up all night

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY
    You’re Asian? Where from Asia are you from?

vintagelovers
    My response to your icon: WTF
    Is that some sort of morph of Demi and Trace o.O?

HAHA yeah, i found it! it was just a joke, but i didnt like it, so i changed it back to selena.

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY

PUT VEG IN A PAN AND COOK THEN PUT FISH IN THE PAN AND PUT SOY SOUCE IN THE PAN LEVE 4 10 MINITS COOKIN AND AD RICE AND ITS DUN.

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY
    You’re Asian? Where from Asia are you from?
    lmfaooo.. no i’m just a white girl :/

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY
    You’re Asian? Where from Asia are you from?
    lmfaooo.. no i’m just a white girl :/
    Ah, you had my hopes up. I’m Asian.

• Chanel13_

Lost…Is that a bad thing? xD Who cares steal love him :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

bye guys

You have Asian, but not Asian, parents too? :D
    YAY

Chanel13_ said:
    Lost…Is that a bad thing? xD Who cares steal love him :)
    *still

Stay in school.. (:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I have straight Es

oh wow! sorry to hear about that ;)

____________

+++
    haha yeah i have lots of papers saying how im failing but i never got them signed :P

____________

I’m like the stupidest person in my year. Not joking.

If you’re homeschool, you get an automatic 4.0 as long as you do all the work

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

____________

I’m like the stupidest person in my year. Not joking.
    +++
    aww i bet you can bring youyr grades up! you can ask your teachers for make-ups?

• Cherry

Lost…Is that a bad thing? xD Who cares steal love him :)
    Still and steal have two very different meanings.

• allaboutjbieber

um its actually not that hard to get all a’s. and who knows why all celebs say they have it, although hes the only one that i know of caus ei dont really pay much attension to the other ones. most celebs have tutors so its not like they are in school all day. which means they dont have more of a chance to fail.

realist gangsta on ou bringing you old skool rap songs how do rumors get started they’re started by the jealous people and they get mad seein somethin they had and somebody else is holdin tell me that temptation is very hard to resist but these wicked women ooh they just persist maybe you think it’s cute but girl i’m not in impressed i tell you one time only with my business please don’t mess look at all these rumors surroundin me every day i just need some time some time to get away from all these rumors i can’t take it no more

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m like the stupidest person in my year. Not joking.

I’m probaly gonna have to do that :/

• peacelovehearts

All right stop collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop yo I don’t know
    Turn off the lights and I’ll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
    I’m killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Deadly when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony
    Love it or leave it you better gain weight
    You better hit bull’s eye the kid don’t play
    If there was a problem yo I’ll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m like the stupidest person in my year. Not joking.

I’m probaly gonna have to do that :/

• Delilah_Marie

Haha. Sure you do,Justin. Sure you do.

• allaboutjbieber

so ive got a question do you want to have a slumber—

no just no…

she is seriously, getting on my nerves

but i like her music

+++
    sorry sweetie, but hes cheating on you with me. :D

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3

• allaboutjbieber

so long …gay boys

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3
    -------
    I’ll fight for both. >=I

Cool, can I have some? :P
    I probably be commenting on here while I watch, I do that for all sport events :P

I’m probaly gonna have to do that :/

allaboutjbieber said:

so long …gay boys
    well excuse you.

• vintagelovers

i have another confession: im listening to christina aguileras ‘stripped’ album.

MeenuD said:

Celebrities always say they have 4.0 cause they all learn the same shit when they are homeschooled.

FUCK YEAH KINGSLEY

I’ll be cheering for England to support my friend

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3
    -------
    I'll fight for both. >=I

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m probaly gonna have to do that :/

ET said:

Im so freaking mad. OMG
    Why?

Cherry said:
    That was much needed… thanks (;

_____________

I have NO attention span x)

You can have Bradley Cooper.. I still get RDJ <3
    -------
    I'll fight for both. >=I

Cool, can I have some? :P

Sure you can have some. :p You comment on here during sport events? :p Lmao

• allaboutjbieber

glee was amazing tonight<3

sorry for saying all this random shit.
    but idgaf

ET said:
    Im so freaking mad. OMG
    HOW ARE YOU FREAKING MAD? THIS IS LIKE THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!! I GOT SOME HOT ASS PICTURES OF INDIO & NOW HOTDAYUMM IS GOING TO STALK HIM TOO? LIFE IS GOOD (:

Cherry said:

I need a favor from someone here (please?).
    What’s the favor?
    Of course, I’m good at that kind of stuff.
    Thank You!
    Where you going on vacation?

I’ll be cheering for England to support my friend