Justin Bieber’s OLDEST FAN!

justin-bieber-oldest-fan

Forklift driver Mick Follerself, 34, claims he’s Justin Bieber‘s No. 1 fan and has a ‘BIEBER’ license plate to prove it. He pays $440 a year for personalized plates. Mick did not go to see Justin in Sydney on Sunrise program but he has followed Justin faithfully on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.

He told Daily Telegraph: ‘I’ve downloaded all his tunes from iTunes. I’m one of his older fans but I like his stuff.’ Does he believe Sunrise host David Koch’s account of Justin swearing? ‘I doubt what Koch said was true but on the spur of the moment Justin could have said it. I think everyone does occasionally.’

• -JulieSmile-

Weirdoooooooo only wants to sex up justin…
    Creepy Bastard..

• HOLAA

Werido

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

HAHAHAHAHAHA Omg that is creepy.

• thecolordecays.

GossItUP: RT @blo.odypalarva: @PapaJonas You should check: http://bit.ly/d9lgEX — it’s scary and she’s spreading lies about Joe! #savejoejonas

• SoRawSUgAr

This is a post which you just feel like saying “Hm. That’s nice”

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

thecolordecays. said:

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

I think so

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD
    Lol they refused to call him nick ;) but they settled for Rupert :D (BIG harry potter fans)

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

thecolordecays. said:

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

I think so

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

• Serenity.

LMFAO.
    I had Bieber Fever for like 4 hours.
    Then i saw this, and it changed me.

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P
    Oh nice :P. I feel random aswell. hmmmmmmmmmmm oh oh oh! I HAVE A GREAT ONE: I LIKE STUFF!

omg what is this world coming 2?!

• Serenity.

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Congrats!
    Weird story, my sister agreed to name her daughter Hermoine for me. Well, her middle name.

She’s like 35. No more then 40 but no less then 30

She’s like 35. No more then 40 but no less then 30

shut the fuck up you bastard! and even if you call anyone a wierdo at least spell it right.. god people are so stupid these days

• BieberFan.

Pattie’s 32

I know she had him when she was 19 so she must be in her 30s

• pacl34

Ughh, that’s pretty disturbing…

• Cookies

stop creepin you creeper!

• thecolordecays.

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

mctiqueen said:

Lmfao I read about this yesterday. That’s just downright creepy. I can see Justin finding it a tad creepy as hell. How is everyone today :)

Hey, what’s up?!

• - Blair Waldorf -

Does anyone know how old is Justin’s mom? She looks so young.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers
  • SoRawSUgAr

wow, oldest, y’know my grandma loves him hahaha

• star19

Freaky.

- Blair Waldorf – said:

Does anyone know how old is Justin’s mom? She looks so young.

I know right!
    I think she may be in her early to mid 30s!

• myheartcantbetamed

Eww. :|

• Fiona

no comment

• -Jenii

but hes no papa papaazzi
    just a fan thats cree creepy LOOL

I’m jusin bieber’s biggest fan, LOL JK, i’m a pedofile and want to #@%#$^ him..

• Sweetdisposition?

I don’t want to be rude but….creepy O_o

Wow.. weirdo! Pedophile! RUN BABY JUSTIN!!!

• nikabela

Creepy. And so very very sad…

• INeedAHero

I think of Ralph Wiggum.
    Ralph Wiggum? Hmm I don’t think I know who that is…

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Today that potter boy showed me his middle finger. When i attempted to punish him with detention he pushed me into a wall shouting bother, bother over and over again. later he and his orange friend repeted the violent act until i lost conciousness. tonight i prayed for the fisrt time in 20 years, i prayed for the end… I remember that ron, gimmie 5 ;)

oRawSUgAr said:

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

I see you’ve got jokes!

• TooLegitToQuit

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

I see you’ve got jokes!
    ==============

that joke was funny in theory, except for the fact that it’s only easy to make fun of someone else’s mistakes when we haven’t made those mistakes ourselves. She went through a lot being a teen mom, especially a single one, and i think she’s done a great job raising him. they’re really close to one another.

I think of Ralph Wiggum.
    Ralph Wiggum? Hmm I don’t think I know who that is…
    Simpsons character?

iSupportNiley said:

they are so desperate they can’t even find their true love.that’s why they’re stalking famous hollywood teenagers..older people are creepy this days o.O

LOL
    Too true!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Fair enough he LIKES his music but a number plate really? Do you have NO dignity?!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I hope this guy doesnt have kids. Jeez that would be embarrassing

thecolordecays. said:
    oRawSUgAr said:

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

I see you’ve got jokes!
    Weeeeellll I try. haha. If Justin got a girl preggo then he could be on it(he’s 16 right?) Do what his mum failed to do haha

TooLegitToQuit said:

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

I see you’ve got jokes!
    ==============

Yeah, I understand!

• Bia

WTFF
    get a fxcking life ¬¬

• iSupportNiley

life begins at 40 but wait this guy is 34..they can’t even contol their hormones..poor them

• SoRawSUgAr

I thought thats when life ended at 40. Their downstairs shrivel up and theres no point in living haha joke.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hes his biggest fan, He’ll follow him until he loves him

so f u c k i n g creepy…seriously, your a middle aged man

SoRawSUgAr said:

thecolordecays. said:
    oRawSUgAr said:

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

I see you’ve got jokes!

That’s cold!
    LOL

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love my icon but I’m changing it

• iSupportNiley

papapaparazzi :)) LMAO!

iSupportNiley said:

I guess he’s having an early mid-life crisis!

Papa paparazzi!

• iSupportNiley

Lol! that’s kinda evil but funny =))

• iSupportNiley

i know right? lol!

thecolordecays. said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

thecolordecays. said:
    oRawSUgAr said:

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

I see you’ve got jokes!

That’s cold!
    LOL
    Really? I think it’s warm. haha no, I don’t know what to say now but, I know.
    EVERY THING well mostly everything I SAY IS COMPLETE BS

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

I think so

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

Lmfao ok (:

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

SoRawSUgAr said:

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Mee too!! :)

• mileyluver15

haha my friend who is 26 is a big justin bieber fan like him haha

Okaaaay that’s somewhat odd, but everyone has an opinion but a BIEBER License plate kinda goin Overboard ;)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

I think so

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

Lmfao ok (:

This: http://bit.ly/d9lgEX
    and
    this: http://mysp.ac/dnaBxe

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Serenity. said:

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Congrats!

thats awsome :) there are gonna be a generation of harry potter baby names ;) except quentin is his middle name and thats not very harry potterish :P

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Mee too!! :)
    Oh look I have ANOTHER new pic haha FINALLY found the one, for now

• mileyluver15

Jun 1, 2010 @ 08:28 am
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

SoRawSUgAr said:

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Mee too!! :)

hahah did u hear the most poplour names are bella and jacob that proves there more team jacob fans then team edward yeahhh :)

• iSupportNiley

he reminds me of miley’s creepy stalker o.O

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

thecolordecays. said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

I think so

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

Lmfao ok (:

This: http://bit.ly/d9lgEX
    and
    this: http://mysp.ac/dnaBxe

wtf who is that? :P she seems creepy

• Serenity.

LOL, i live for HP mannn.

• @EwanPallottini

É só um fã que gosta demais do Bieber, gente. O que que tem nisso? Tem gente muito mais velha aqui no Brazil que tatuaria na testa. E, acreditem!, estão prestes a fazer.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

mileyluver15 said:

Jun 1, 2010 @ 08:28 am
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

SoRawSUgAr said:

:D im in such a good mood today. MY NEPHIEW WAS BORN LAST NIGHT XD

That was random but im boasting ;) so there :P

Mee too!! :)

lmao i would have kicked them had they named thier baby after twilight :P No offence, twilights good and all but not as freeking awsome as harry potter.

Plus quentin is his middle name and edward quentin sound like a long lost brother from the royal family ;/

iSupportNiley said:

he reminds me of miley’s creepy stalker o.O

I was just thinking about him!

OMGGGAAHHH THATS the car he will drive around creeping on little children saying he’s jb’s dad or somthing :/ look ouutttt belibers

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Serenity. said:

LOL, i live for HP mannn.

same, i re read the deathly hallows wilst waiting for the birth to finish last night. I ended up driving all the familys kids down to the hospital and the baby wasnt even born yet. and they told me it was :P so i set up harry potter story time for them ;)

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

thecolordecays. said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Should we trend #savejustinbieber too?!

Like seriously!

I think so

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

Lmfao ok (:

This: http://bit.ly/d9lgEX
    and
    this: http://mysp.ac/dnaBxe

wtf who is that? :P she seems creepy

Joe’s 30-year old fiancee!

• INeedAHero

Creepy old people these days. Smh.

• nick

*predator alert* who in the hell in their 30’s does this? Actually, who at any age does this?

LOL

• SoRawSUgAr

Ol’ mcdonald had a farm eeee aiy eeee aiy oh
    And on that farm he had a duck ee aiy ee aiy oh
    with a
    quack quack here
    and a
    quak quack there
    here a quack
    there a quack
    everywhere a
    quack quack

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

Lmfao ok (:

This: http://bit.ly/d9lgEX
    and
    this: http://mysp.ac/dnaBxe

wtf who is that? :P she seems creepy

Joe’s 30-year old fiancee!

I was right. she is creepy ;) why is she all up in everyones face. and what kind of 30 year old has a myspace with sparkly writing on it :P

• Julianna

HAHAHA xD

• iSupportNiley

seriously that guy really creeps the hell out of me..maybe this guy will stalk justin then goes to jail

• INeedAHero

Well then this is when the rules set in. Stranger Danger.

• SoRawSUgAr

I read harry Potter, well actually, I read the first page of the first book and got bored

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

Started it…but could you help get #savejoejonas trending too?

Lmfao ok (:

This: http://bit.ly/d9lgEX
    and
    this: http://mysp.ac/dnaBxe

wtf who is that? :P she seems creepy

Joe’s 30-year old fiancee!

A 30 year old who hasn’t quite got all of her marbles…seriously, she needs to go away!

• Serenity.

iSupportNiley said:

Exactly what I think is gonna happen!

I’m scared for these people[Joe and Justin]! =\

• SoRawSUgAr

Well then this is when the rules set in. Stranger Danger.
    My mwommy says never to talk twooo stwangers hahaha

Serenity. said:
    MollySmellsOfFlowers
    Oh my god I freakin love puppet potter pals

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

If Justin sees this he would probaly never leave the house again

• iSupportNiley

those older people are desperate..they need to get a life

• mileyluver15

he looks like trainreq

• TooLegitToQuit

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.

he looks like trainreq
    He has a nice car though…….

Wow what a fag

• polishhottie1

Its not that weird, except that he’s a dude. Im 30 years old and a huge Justin Bieber fan. Theres a lot of us out there actually. In fact i met Justin twice already and he follows me on twitter.Btw everyone tells me i look really young and yes i do have a boyfriend. And yeah he understands that he’s dating a Belieber. Justin is a positive role model for any age.

iSupportNiley said:

those older people are desperate..they need to get a life

They need to be put in a mental institution…who in their right mind stalks kids?!

Or stalk people, in general!

• iSupportNiley

• JustinBieber

Hey Guys.
    Justin here,Thats a taaaad creeppy.hahaha,but naa if hes a fan and hes gonna support me I think that its okay that he does and all but,yeah tad creepy.
    hahaha.
    God Bless :)
    x

TooLegitToQuit said:

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.

I knew it…it was too obvious!

Him and Selena have something in common!

• SoRawSUgAr

Pattie Mallete, Justin’s mom, is 32. She had Justin when she was 16.
    SHe should go on 16 and pregnant

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

This guy cant be straight, right?

LMAO THAT GUY IS GAY!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Serenity. said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers

Lmfao win :P i love harry potter puppet pals :D

• INeedAHero

My mwommy says never to talk twooo stwangers hahaha

Lol! Whenever I think about stranger danger, I remember that one scene off of kindergarten cop. XP

Lmfao win :P i love harry potter puppet pals :D
    I know, they F the win! :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

He has twitter? I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM

I think of Ralph Wiggum.

• yourmom

…um wtf that is pure creepy and i can also picture justin saying what the hell about this to lol

• dreamingALOUD

…because that’s not creepy at all.

• Jonas88

Ok what the hell lol O_o

Creepy!

• INeedAHero

Crreeppyyy. O.o

• oxoemmaoxo

0__o

• mctiqueen

• Hangover

That is so not creepy:/

• Notion

I just imagined that was my dad… Ughh.. I would so run away.

• lily<3

psshh yeah right. juss because he has that doesnt mean hes his #1 faan.haha thats funnyy.

what a creeper.