Jonas Brothers FREE Washington Concert

Jonas Brothers free concert kickoff for ‘No Service Fee June’, Live Nation’s attempt to boost ticket sales.. ‘Some have argued that time of Jonas is fading. Some have argued that Justin Bieber, he of the swirly hair, is usurping..

..the Jonas Brothers. Those people aren’t here. Kay Hyder told her younger sister Ally: ‘Justin sings really great. For a girl.’ Instrumental of Camp Rock 2 songs under. Washington Post article HERE, gallery HERE.

• EvaLovegood

The Jonas Brothers aren’t fading… Some people are really delusional..

• _liesyoutold

Nick… *_*

• Danger-ous

Boys look great today. Happy and healthy.

• thecolordecays.

Wow, they look shiny! LOL

Ain’t a bad thing though!

Nick. Lmao

• mctiqueen

Nick’s getting more weight on himself, and I like it :)

• star19

I’m gonna go to bed.
    It’s 3:30. Last night my mom caught me still up at 4:30 in the morning.
    I think I’ll be going to miss lots today.
    See yah around girls! :)

• mctiqueen

Bye, Star19! Sleep well xo

• Sweetdisposition?

Who the fuck is Kay Hayder and the whole “Justin sings like a girl” thing is getting really old. Ancient.

• Danger-ous

Ugh, good for Kay Hyder and her sister, but they don’t represent Jonas Nation.

• L.Dazzle

Nick <3

• Kourtney

Nick looks adorable :)

• L.Dazzle

Nicholas, <3

• jonas_vampire

YAY!!!!!

now if only I lived in Washington. :(

• mctiqueen

The whole ‘hating on Justin Bieber’ thing in general is kinda played out already. :/

• thecolordecays.

mctiqueen said:

Nick’s getting more weight on himself, and I like it :)

What weight?!
    LOL

Whatever…maybe now he’ll go shirtless!

• B.Y

looks like i found a new icon. (;

a really nice one)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Justin Bieber, he of the swirly hair

DYING!

• thecolordecays.

Kay Hyder told her younger siste rAlly: ‘Justin sings really great. For a girl.’
    That joke is way too old and annoying!

• Doom

Who is Kay Hyder?

• HOLAA

Who is Kay Hyder?

• HOLAA

lol jinx

• star19

Some have argued that the time of Jonas is fading. Some have argued that Justin Bieber, he of the swirly hair, is usurping the Jonas Brothers.

Oh my gosh. SMH.
    WTF is that.

• Colleen

The Jonas Brothers are amazing and will always have a huge fan base…They are the best…I <3 Joe Jonas

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

And who the fuck is Kay Hyder?

• star19

BTW, Nick you look great. <3

lets wait maybe two years and we’ll see what is going to happen with beibers “fame” :)

I really don’t understand why Miley had to bring up Nick Jonas in her concert and say “no matter what they always get back together” in referance to her and Nick when she has a boyfriend … She didn’t really need to say any of that …

• Danger-ous

Should the Jonas Brothers GTFO of Disney in a timely manner, aka half past yesterday, they can still have a chance at an enduring career and won’t be a flash in the pan kind of like Beiber kid will be.

Should they keep having tours and movies and TV shows that are virtually amateur hour, they’ve gone and shot themselves in the foot and my sympathy for them is gone. I’ll always love them, but they’ve got to make some moves.

• Sweetdisposition?

Danger-ous said:

“aka half past yesterday” LMAO xD

Never really been a fan of JB love Demi and the association broadened my horizons, but it’s good that they’re doing all these free concerts, whatever their reasons.

• B.Y

Where’s everyone?? I’m bored(((

• lhasalil

I agree completely. I don’t know when their contact is up but the sooner the better and then they need to make some serious decisions regarding which direction they each want to take and move on before they become a joke and therefore irrelevant, God forbid.

hey everyone google Lesbians that look like Justin Bieber! there are a few sites and they are hiliarious!!!

• Halie

Pass the word around about http://www.petitiononline.com/91692/petition.html to try and get JB to record and release Move On

• superJOEman

FYI, the Jonas Brothers are still on top if you will base on being so humble artists!!!!! Unlike other artists.. *cough* bieber *cough*

• Halie

• jerseygirl

I’m thinking their close ties to Disney are done at year end. I’m counting on 2011 being an amazing year for them – free from the worry of having to appeal to children and doing things the way THEY want to. Like Joe’s solo cd. :D

• thecolordecays.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Drake’s album got leaked…

He has an album out?!

I didn’t even know!

• Elle

Could you say WASHINGTON D.C.? or something.. God, from the title I thought there was going to be a free concert in WASHINGTON STATE. Blahhh, I hate you OU. Haha.

• Danger-ous

Sadly, outside of Jonas world, they are jokes. It’s going to take a lot of damage control and backtracking in order for them to be taken seriously and their timeline is almost up to do so.

• RiNiO

thecolordecays. said:

That joke is way too old and annoying!
    ——————————————–
    I haven’t heard this before.. Maybe because I am from other country but it is pretty hillarious… LOL
    I don’t want to be mean, probably when he get older his voice will changed….

• Sweetdisposition?

thecolordecays. said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Drake’s album got leaked…

He has an album out?!

I didn’t even know!
    Oh Snap. It’s trending! So many people are bootlegging it :/ I’m still going to buy it (:

Nick looks amazing as always. <3

• SoRawSUgAr

Hey PEOPLE

• Danger-ous

Jun 2, 2010 @ 02:17 pm

Kind of like how I don’t understand how you brought up Nick and Miley just now. The relevant posts about this are <<

• GoldenGal9311

mctiqueen said:

___________

Most of the people on here who pick on Justin Bieber(like myself), actually like him and listen to his music. Don’t take things too seriously.

• mctiqueen

Oh, I wasn’t. LOl. I just wish people wouldn’t be so hard on him that’s all, but like someone else said earlier there is always going to be haters.

• AlwaystheTruth

Joseph<33
    they look great

• B.Y

SoRawSUgAr said:

Hey PEOPLE

Hi)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Danger-ous said:

Jun 2, 2010 @ 02:17 pm

• Kristeels

Joseph (: yaay!

I like them together as the Jonas Brothers (:

• thecolordecays.

Someone needs to tell Kay Hayder to sit down and be quiet!

• thecolordecays.

heeyitsshanna: “You got that nick” Uhohh, she toldd youuu.
    Uh what?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

__________

Especially from Jonas fans. Theyre clearly not old enough to remember the ‘Its about time’ album and what Nicks voice was like on that -_-

• mctiqueen

People just really love to pick on Justin Bieber lol. But honestly, the hate isn’t going to make him go away. He’s doing very well in his career right now, so people should sit down and be quiet and let him have the time of his life<3

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

__________

Mhm, I agree and I aslo don’t think that Justin sounds like a girl. His voice has obviously changed and he sounds way better now.

Jun 2, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

__________

____________________________________
    Nick Jonas was 12 and 13 years old when they recorded “it about time” not 15 and 16 year old like the transgender Beaver there is a big difference you fucking idiots!!

• nick_ebru
  • Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

Ikr? All the hater comments are the same, its getting pretty dull

• Sweetdisposition?

Drake’s album got leaked…

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_____________

Ikr? All the hater comments are the same, its getting pretty dull
    It’s getting very boring, but “haters make you famous” so let them hate :)

• peacelovehearts

lmfao.. Fetus can’t compete.. smh

• thecolordecays.

Oh Nick, you charming boy!

• HOLAA