Jonas Brothers Warner Theatre MEETING

jonas-dc-meet-37

From Diana: Today at 6 AM the Jonas Brothers had a free concert in Washington DC at the Warner Theatre. After the show as they were leaving the brothers came out and took pictures with many of the fans! Video under.

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    +++
    yes it is! shes GORGEOUS. :) why do you have it if you dont like her?

• BlooberryMuffins

OMG Nick!!!

<3 Hearts for you Nick HEARTS FOR YOU <3<3<3

• xoxokatie8

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    ____

ROFL

Shawty like a melody in my head!

oceanUP @KeithCarlisle legit. The commentboards are so ridiculous! Half of them have psychological issues and need to be put in an insane asylum!
    9 minutes ago via web in reply to KeithCarlisle

Oceanup sticking up for us once again. :'( I guess Keith didn’t like our jokes.

Nick you the boss!

• Disdain

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    ROTFL dying!

• peacelovehearts

vintagelovers said:
    peacelovehearts said:

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    +++
    yes it is! shes GORGEOUS. :) why do you have it if you dont like her?
    I have to have her as my icon for a week as a deal for a video of my husband humping… smh… the things i do for love.. i cant wait till an epic selena post.. this should get interesting.

• Disdain

Let’s be honest — when white people try to be funky, you end up with KC and the Sunshine Band.

Haha lol xD

• Gleekedout

Why did they have a concert a 6:00 in the morning.

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:

vintagelovers said:
    peacelovehearts said:

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    +++
    yes it is! shes GORGEOUS. :) why do you have it if you dont like her?
    oh my, for him, humping? o.o
    are you… okay? lol.
    it should, but whoever made the bet with you is one smart cookie! :D

Yay! love them.

Love the Nick picture. He looks great!

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    +++
    yes it is! shes GORGEOUS. :) why do you have it if you dont like her?
    oh my, for him, humping? o.o
    are you… okay? lol.
    it should, but whoever made the bet with you is one smart cookie! :D
    Blame hotdayumm.. But RDJ is going to be my father in law so it’s all good (:

THAT’S MY LITTLE SISTER :)

Looking sexy, Nick.

• vintagelovers

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts said:

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    +++
    yes it is! shes GORGEOUS. :) why do you have it if you dont like her?
    oh my, for him, humping? o.o
    are you… okay? lol.
    it should, but whoever made the bet with you is one smart cookie! :D
    Blame hotdayumm.. But RDJ is going to be my father in law so it’s all good (:
    +++
    haha. my friend likes him a lot, she said hes soo hott. but, i mean, hes like 50. hes not bad in the looks department, though.

• RiNiO

were is the video?
    ————————————-
    Exactly!!! Where is it?????????

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

He’s hot… unlike my icon…. -__-
    +++
    yes it is! shes GORGEOUS. :) why do you have it if you dont like her?
    oh my, for him, humping? o.o
    are you… okay? lol.
    it should, but whoever made the bet with you is one smart cookie! :D
    Blame hotdayumm.. But RDJ is going to be my father in law so it’s all good (:
    +++
    Yeah.. I’m marrying Indio so i can fuck RDJ.. (;… it’s actually a well devised plan that i have going on..

• superJOEman

Joe is such a sweetheart. Maybe, he’s really doing much better when he’s single.. Take your time Joe! You’re only 20 and girls are just around you. :)

Pass the word around about http://www.petitiononline.com/91692/petition.html to try and get JB to record and release Move On

• Karen

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• thecolordecays.

Wassup, shaaaaaawties?! ; ]

were is the video?

• Girlyou

nick jonas;

beautiful.

• HOT DAYUMMM
  • jerseygirl

un 2, 2010 @ 04:37 pm

9 minutes ago via web in reply to KeithCarlisle
    Oceanup sticking up for us once again. :'( I guess Keith didn’t like our jokes.
    ——————–
    Well isn’t that just special?

SMH

• -Jenii

ohh nick <3

• iMystified

• xoxokatie8

;))

• TSLove

Circus over JB? THIS.

• carbomb__

That coulda been me but I decided to go to the circus with my lil bro instead.. Oh well JB is not that entertaining anyway..

• TSLove

Amazing…..

• Chelseaa

Oh, well hello boys.

• jerseygirl

Jun 2, 2010 @ 03:30 pm

i love how joe looks so much more happy now… love him
    ——————-
    He seems so much more relaxed and at ease, doesn’t he?

So glad to see him back to his old self. He’s beautiful – inside and out. :D

i love how joe looks so much more happy now… love him