Megan Fox FLAUNTS SIX PACK ABS

YUM.
    DO ME PLEASE, MEGAN FOX.

• wtfbecca

miley may put eat a lot bad stuff but she’s always performing. metabolism can keep you skinny like megan but to actually have tone and muscle you have to work out.

She’s too thin. Miley does have a better body, it’s toned and not skinny. I’m not even much of a fan of Miley’s. She’s pretty cool though :)

megan fox is a jerk and she is pretty and sexy but ya know what, we already get the picture megan ur every guys dream! and gosh would it kill her to be nice? she has everything a girl would want yet apparently thats not enough for her?

lol! i know like icomment on a miley youtube video and say something bad about there leader and suddenly there zombies and they wish to eat my flesh

• wtfbecca

i admit that ive been that crazy person to attack someone on youtube. but its only because fans get tired of all the hate she gets for anything she ever does. it never stops.

• thecolordecays.

What does Miley have to do with this post?

• JBmuchbetter

thecolordecays. said:

What does Miley have to do with this post?
    ikr?

• Danger-ous

Jun 2, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    thecolordecays. said:

What does Miley have to do with this post?
    THANK YOU.

I wanted to say something but the Miley-ites ate me for lunch once before when I said something against their leader.

• JBmuchbetter

Danger-ous said:

Jun 2, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    thecolordecays. said:

What does Miley have to do with this post?
    THANK YOU.

LMFAO

• thecolordecays.

Danger-ous said:

Jun 2, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    thecolordecays. said:

What does Miley have to do with this post?
    THANK YOU.

LOL

The thing I love about the Internet, you can speak your mind and you really shouldn’t care what they say…they’re obsessed little people!

• Danger-ous

Right. I mean there’s a post about what guy looks better and I would love to be like, “None of the above, Joe Jonas looks better”, but it’s not about him. One track minds are lame.

• wtfbecca

i am not an “obsessed little person”. i was only replying to that one chick. and our leader? bit of an exaggeration, eh?

• _liesyoutold

there’s just something wrong with her face.. eh, i dunno.

• its me.

God, I’m so jealous!
    She’s so gorgeous and has like the perfect body!

• Kourtney

Danger-ous said:
    THANK YOU.

*******
    LMAO

Are you joking when you say there is something wrong with her face? She is flawless and I sense jealousy. ;]

• Marie

Megan obviously works out and eats healthy. Miley eats junk all day and gets away with it with her high metabolism.

Megan’s body on the inside is more healthy than Miley who puts junk in her body.

/rant.

Yeah she is amazing. Love her!

• Your Love is my Drug

She makes perfection jealous. :/

• Julianna

she is so gorgeous.

• Kristeels

i don’t like a six pack on a girl ;p
    though she looks great!

• wtfbecca

she looks too skinny now. girl needs curves! : )

• Danger-ous

I would love to look like her, even though I think she needs to quit fucking with her face. It’s starting to look a bit jacked.

• -Jenii

i have no why idea why she went thru wid plastic surgery.. She was more beautiful naturally(transformers 1)

• wtfbecca

i wanna fly, i wanna drive, i wanna go

• TSLove

I like Miley’s bod better.But I’d rather see Megan’s stomache then Miley’s.

• JBmuchbetter

whoa :P

• wtfbecca

TSLove said:
    I like Miley’s bod better.But I’d rather see Megan’s stomache then Miley’s.

i agree, miley’s body is toned. megan is just skinny. but i would rather see mileys.