Justin Bieber SHOPPING FOR FLOWERS

jbkjn
justin-bieber-flower-shopping-92

Justin going to a florist in New York’s financial district with his iPad. Photos: INF.

• heyhey

wtf, ur joking right? he tells ppl to dont ever fucking touch him again and he sure sounds happy to deliver those flowers, not. ur answer is what ever fan would say but applies to only so few artists

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

if i lived in new york i would cut that bitch lauren ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

for me. ;)

• NICKolas

Aww!! XD
    Bahaha! Your icon! Pahaha!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

THIS WOMAN LOOKS LIKE DEMI LOVATO

SKIP TO 6:00

GTFO of here!
    Ur annoying! So what if someone looks like DL? Its not the end of the world. Gosh!

• Timber518

Bahaha! Your icon! Pahaha!

Lol! Everyone loves my icon apparently. Lmao! XD

• Alex

I thought it said shopping for followers.

Ewwwwwwwwwww.

I don’t get it. Why do people like him?

• Alex

THIS WOMAN LOOKS LIKE DEMI LOVATO

SKIP TO 6:00

Really?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh and he looks super cute!

Everyone hits puberty… LOLjk they forgot Justin Bieber.

• Timber518

Oh crap. Two blue font anons all of a sudden… O_O

• mctiqueen

Awww, yay a Bieber post!! Beliebers, are you all in here? Lmao. And um, excuse me?! I happen to have OCD and I DON’T take offense because your nothing but a bored anon with no life.

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

if i lived in new york i would cut that bitch lauren ;)
    Ditto (;

• Alex

Timber518 said:

Oh crap. Two blue font anons all of a sudden… O_O

I’m the coolest one. :p

• Sweetdisposition?

Damn that Lauren chick, what a lucky girl (:

• mctiqueen

Jasmine is also going to New York today, just a little fyi, lol.

• Timber518

I’m the coolest one. :p

Lol! Oh, of course. You should make an account or something on here… Just saying. ;D

• Alex

I don’t get it. Why do people like him?

Because some people like him? :p

• gkd13

duuuuuuuuuuude i love him!

• sofiazamora

hahahhaah i read the same

• K.F.D.M.S lover

great

• mctiqueen

Because he’s adorable, all of his songs are amazing, he’s actually passionate about his job. He cares so much about his fans, it’s insane and yeah.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Timber518 said:

I’m the coolest one. :p

_____
    hahahaha

• mctiqueen

No, she really is going to New York, lmao. Everyone on her team, including her,tweeted about it. Like, her show isn’t until Saturday, so we know where she’s goin’. Lmao. Jk. I hope we get some candids, though.

• Alex

Timber518 said:

I’m the coolest one. :p

I most likely will. I tried to make one, but I had a problem with the email account or something.

SING ME A SONG BIEBSSSS<3

• ilikeyourbeard

i hate the way this wanna-be dresses.

FAG

HE DIDNT DO THAT! DONT BEILEVE THE LIES OCEANUP DOES ABOUT HIM!

Timber518 said:

Yep, I’m a boy. :p Wich post are you on? The Miley one? :)

… Oooh! I didn’t even know there was a Miley post until now! I’m going on that one. ;D

I’m following you to the Miley post then! :p

• mileysmiley56

He’s sexy and sweet like a mothatrucker i see u diggy

• Timber518

I’m following you to the Miley post then! :p

Lol! Okay. XD

• icehoneybaby

Saw it on ET :)

• Fiona

lol, I find the iPad to be a complete waste of space, just saying
    Anyway, that was sweet him

• purple

wow. he sounds so excited. *inserts sarcasm* he makes it seem like an obligation. a bad one

• Leah

I was thinking the same thing!! :) lol

• GirlOverThere

an ipad? bit dramatic eh? lol n whats wiith diggy simmons random appearance in the background? haha x

• mctiqueen

LOL, yeah I just noticed his tweet :/ Well, some of his fans are a little out there

• Alex

Timber518 said:

Oh, cool. Well, not cool that you had a problem with the email… but… whatever…

Anyway, I hear that you’re a boy? Lmao! You lied to me!

Yep, I’m a boy. :p Wich post are you on? The Miley one? :)

• Timber518

Yep, I’m a boy. :p Wich post are you on? The Miley one? :)

• Alex

sofiazamora said:

hahahhaah i read the same

I guess we’re both blind then. :p

• Timber518

Lmao! Don’t believe everything you read, honey. Just saying.

• ..

no more like i saw and heard on some other sites. and u know the way he acts sometimes…

• Timber518

Aww!! XD

• LaLaLaLand

awwwwwwwww!

• selena hq

SEXY!
    JB FAN

• selena hq

HE SERIOUSLY IS SO HOTTT

PEOPLE WITH OCD ARE RE TARDS!!!!!! I HOPE THEY Freaking WASH THEIR HANDS OFF SO THEIR SKIN COULD SHRIVEL UP AND CRACK AND HAVE BLOOD ALL OVER!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE WITH OCD ARE DEE DEE DEE

i spot a Simmons!

• Timber518

Oh, cool. Well, not cool that you had a problem with the email… but… whatever…

Anyway, I hear that you’re a boy? Lmao! You lied to me!

• picstoburn