Miley, ‘Taking Friends Abroad For My 18th’

Miley is taking her friends abroad to the beach to celebrate her 18th birthday: ‘I hope I can just have a frickin’ break. Because I haven’t had time, even a week to chill. So I’m probably just going to go to the beach or something.

I’ll take about 10 of my friends with me and hang out with the people I never really get to see. A lot of my friends, they work, and I’m in the business too so I’ll make sure we carve out some time so we can relax.

You’ve got to get out of California generally, you’ve got to go to a different country. I like to travel, so I don’t really vacation in the states. I’m there all the time, I live in California. So I don’t want California to be my vacation.’

On her job: ‘I just get to travel so much. Not many people my age get to travel all around the world and there some people who never get to see as many places as I have at 50.

I’ve got to experience so many different places and I always do try to carve out a little bit of time when I do travel. I don’t want to look back and say ‘I’ve been there’, when I’ve never actually been there.’ Part 2 & 3 under!

• peacelovehearts

“Ive changed so much”

We’ve noticed.. Lmfao

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Thanks for making me feel jealous Miley :)

Im going;)

see that’s why i love miley ? she acts like any normal teen , unlike my grandma gomez who want to spend her 18 brithday with mummy !!!!!!!!!!!!

• twycgnb

people in the UK need to buy her song
    it’s not doing that well :s

• Stephanie

Follow me on twitter at twitter.com/xjustmestephyx

twycgnb said:

people in the UK need to buy her song
    it’s not doing that well :s
    It was the Fastest selling single in UK ever ;)

so how did you chose

…?

• JonasandMileyPones

Whatever you do Mi, don’t take Lovato. :P

• mctiqueen

Why does OU always post a million things at once?! Haha

• JonasandMileyPones

I miss reading Niley stories. I use to be OBSESSED with them.

• peacelovehearts

She talked about us! I feel so loved <3 BAHAHA! xD

• paniuroczy

she should go to sharm in egypt. she would absolutely love it.

• Sheryl

Miley invite selena?

Imagine Demi, Selena, JB, Taylors, Miley together ….. Wooow

twycgnb said:

people in the UK need to buy her song
    it’s not doing that well :s

___________

i dont like that song. the rest of her album sounds good though

• JonasandMileyPones

She talked about us! I feel so loved <3 BAHAHA! xD

What do you mean us?

• elliesaur

peacelovehearts said:

She talked about us! I feel so loved <3 BAHAHA! xD
    _________________
    Erhm? By us do you mean OceanUp? :P

• fan4lyftwitter

“Miley’s “Can’t Be Tamed” Physical CD Single becomes the FASTEST Selling single in lifetime among UK and Japan” via Teamdd265

• JonasandMileyPones

LMAO. I just noticed the bottom left hand cover of the video it says 69.

Darn my perverted-ness.

shes complaining cause she hasn’t had a WEEK to chill… she needs a week? we all have fcking responsibilities… still love her.

shut up ugly and disgusting bitch, you only travel to europe and usa, you dont even know asia, south america or africa so stop to behave like youre a big thing, cause clearly youre NOT!! even i (that im not famous) have traveled more than your asshole

• BangThatDrum

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you do that girl ;) chill

• Serenity.

Im too lazy to watch the video, but i love miles <33333333

• mctiqueen

Wow, your really nice.

________________

You asshole! Call down will you?!

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Jun 3, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    elliesaur said:
    peacelovehearts said:

She talked about us! I feel so loved <3 BAHAHA! xD
    _________________
    Erhm? By us do you mean OceanUp? :P
    Yes…. Internet gossip sites = OU.. :P

• Hangover

Sounds cool:)

• elliesaur

____________________

She was in South America a few days ago, dumbass.

Maybe fast selling but not by a lot of people. She wont get to number 1! :D

Maybe fast selling but not by a lot of people. She wont get to number 1! :D

you know what? joaquin phoenix used to be kinda hot..

OMG YES. He was so drool worthy in Walk The Line.

____________

i was watching signs and was like mmm :P because he was yummy but now hes looking… uhm definatley not hot

Signs was such a shit movie. But you’re right, he looked so good.

haha i love signs!

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

One of Miley’s dancers outfit for tonight…Can’t wait!

Ahhh. :)

I always wondered bu never asked. Is that Joe in your icon?

• Disdain

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:

I iz back! :D
    GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!
    You lurve to say that!

• Disdain

Hey disdain!!

Hi!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

10 minutes!! :D :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I always wondered bu never asked. Is that Joe in your icon?

Yup. <3 :)

____
    they do live happley ever after and they had agirl even thogh the girl is sick and wasnt supose to be pragnenet and have Children

Oh wow! Thats great.
    I hope the girl is okay.
    I thougt you were talking about you in the post LOL
    no hahaha your not the first one how thoght that
    its astory idont know if its true or not there is these web site that paople write stores and people comment on them its kinda like aclose to 60 pages or less you can get it on your Mobile too
    and the girl how wrote it is amazing writer she has another one caming icant wait to read it

Disdain said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:

I iz back! :D
    GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!
    You lurve to say that!
    Yes I do :D
    Where did you get it from?

Disdain said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:

I iz back! :D
    GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!
    You lurve to say that!
    Yes I do :D
    Where did you get it from?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I always wondered bu never asked. Is that Joe in your icon?

Yup. <3 :)

I would always debate in my mind if it was or wasnt LOL :)
    Its awesome! And now that I know its Joe then its even awesomer!! haha

Oh wow! Thats great.
    I hope the girl is okay.
    I thougt you were talking about you in the post LOL
    no hahaha your not the first one how thoght that

Oh LOL :D
    What website?

• Disdain

Logan is pretty as a girl!

• Sweetdisposition?

justinbieber: got to surprise one of the winners from my @1800flowers bieber bouquet. Got to deliver the flowers to her myself and sing her a song…

MeFeelingABitJealous :/

who has twitter?

Disdain said:

Logan is pretty as a girl!
    What?

idont think there is one in english

Jun 3, 2010 @ 01:28 pm

who has twitter?
    me

MeFeelingABitJealous :/

_____________

ima cut lauren from rochester. >:l haha joking ;) wheres rochester anyway?

who has twitter?
    me

Sweetdisposition? said:

MeFeelingABitJealous :/

I would be jealous if Joe did that :p
    I’d be ready to cut a bitch LOL
    LMAO xD

ShowMeYourTeeth said:

One of Miley’s dancers outfit for tonight…Can’t wait!
    ____
    for what ididnt know she has ashow where

• Charlotte-x-

One of Miley’s dancers outfit for tonight…Can’t wait!

omg icon love. Beyonce is my dream wife.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

One of Miley’s dancers outfit for tonight…Can’t wait!

Ahhh. :)

• OhMyGoshnessLol

Her song will do well in the UK.
    Especially after her performance tonight on Britain’s Got Talent :)
    Should get quite a large increase in sales :)
    Cos on Britain’s Got Talent and X Factor whenever someone famous sings a song, lots of people wanna buy it :)

no where sells actually singles anymore!
    your bullshitting. she will never be number one in england.

• inwonderland

I did the exact same thing for my 18th birthday, NOTHING xD and last year on my 19th birthday I didn’t do anything either! Hmm should I changes that when I turn 20 in Octobre? 10/10/10 to be exact ;)

that’s your birthday 10/10/10?? haha that’s so cool you should do something at your birthday then :)
    _____________

Yup that’s my real birthday. I came to early tho but I’m glad with the birthday date I have =]. I might do something fun idk yet =]

you should. :)

so how did you chose

…?
    you didnt see it ok these is it

if someone loves you and makes you happy and have agood personalty and so romantic but you dont love him and someone alse loves you too and you love him but he is not good becouse he is iragent and loves you but desnt say it
    like you mind wants the first one and you heart wants the second one which well you chose

uhm the second one
    why

i dunno.. because when you love someone you dont see the bad in them
    waw that was realy beautiful and true
    I agree

• fan4lyftwitter

no where sells actually singles anymore!
    your bullshitting. she will never be number one in england.
    twitter.com/teamdd365 his news is legit and he hates Miley but he still post the truth.

inwonderland said:

you should. :)
    _____________

Hehe :] anyways what should I do ROFL. I’m legal to go to clubs and all but I’m not intrested in those kind of things.

• island.B

I know you’re not talkin to me but you should choose none of them :(
    The first one seems better.or maybe you should just be friends but the second one dosent deserve you :)

• Stephanie

Follow me at twitter.com/xjustmestephyx

• island.B

I want to go to New Zealand for my cake day now :\
    Ahhhh I can only dream :D

• JonasandMileyPones

I have no idea what the fuck they’re saying…

I stopped watching that shit.

• JonasandMileyPones

Well, back to AnythingDisney.

It’s boring here.

• twycgnb

it’s not the fastest selling single here o.o
    or are you joking ?

im confused haha.
    i want people to buy it, i want her to reach top 10 for once

____________________

She was in South America a few days ago, dumbass.
    ______________

HMMMMM someone just got burned ;)

so how did you chose

…?
    you didnt see it ok these is it

uhm the second one

JonasandMileyPones said:

I have no idea what the fuck they’re saying…

I stopped watching that shit.
    hey can get your opinion on something

so how did you chose

…?
    you didnt see it ok these is it

uhm the second one
    why

twycgnb said:

it’s not the fastest selling single here o.o
    or are you joking ?

im confused haha.
    i want people to buy it, i want her to reach top 10 for once
    No it is its the fastest selling single in UK history that was legit news most people are buying the actualy cd single rather than off itunes.

island.B said:

I want to go to New Zealand for my cake day now :\
    Ahhhh I can only dream :D
    are you stell here

icon test :)

Who cares?? Miley should celebrate in the trailer park… that’s where she belongs. Happy Birthday REDNECK

• demi is my girl crush

did anyone actually see the video of demi dancing with that alex dude from atl?

• JonasandMileyPones

Say WHAT?

JonasandMileyPones said:

hey can get your opinion on something

Sure bb. What’s up?
    great

• selena hq

Gorgeous. She is so natural.

• JonasandMileyPones

great

_______

Hmm… interesting. I’d pick the first one.

I mean, you don’t wont someone who is arrogant. You want someone who loves you for who you are. Try to love him… someday it’ll happen.

so how did you chose

…?
    you didnt see it ok these is it

uhm the second one
    why

i dunno.. because when you love someone you dont see the bad in them
    waw that was realy beautiful and true
    I agree

JonasandMileyPones said:

great

_______

Hmm… interesting. I’d pick the first one.

____
    yah but she does love him will not it first the story is like these will she picked the second one she didnt love it first but then she did
    yah but its sad the first one is stell waiting for her
    do you wana know what the sad bart she and the first one wanted to get marred but the wanted for the second to came home and enjoy the salapration with them
    the second one was away for teen years in the USA stading to be adoctor but he always had her on his mind
    and he is teen years older then her and the first five years
    oh and my favert part of the story when she sow the pictuers of her on hes laptope(the second one )and he wrote her asong
    you stell want the first one

see he is not he just doesnt expres him self and he is really good to her and gaves her every thing and he has her on her mind for teen years when he was away

• twycgnb

that is bullshit, her single on the UK chart update has not even made top 20.

twycgnb said:

that is bullshit, her single on the UK chart update has not even made top 20.
    maybe he means for next week because i doubt he would lie he hates Miley. Well anyways its doing great in The USA:)

you should. :)

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    maybe you should invite your close friends and just chill at home or go out to dinner?

island.B said:

I know you’re not talkin to me but you should choose none of them :(
    why none of them
    iwas going to ask your opinion
    its not about me hahaha why do you think its about me

yah but its sad the first one is stell waiting for her
    and he is teen years older then her and the first five years
    you stell want the first one

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    _______________________
    Now that sounds nice =D

• Hilary

sounds fun =)=)

She just wants to go to another country cause they have lower drinking ages so she can get drunk on her birthday

• xoxokatie8

@CharlotteO_o

I’ll follow ya back, bb.

i’ll follow you :) Mine has Katie in my twitter name jsyk

Charlotte-x- said:

who has twitter?

Meh.

@CharlotteO_o

I’ll follow ya back, bb.

rochester is in fucking new york. dammit
    ___

I live like two hours away from there haha

__________

i live in england -_- no bitch hoehuntin’ for me

• HOLAA

rochester is in fucking new york. dammit
    ___

I live like two hours away from there haha

i live in england -_- no huntin’ for me

Who’s in Rochester that you want to stalk? lmao

__________

some hoe that needs to be cut immediatley. naa im joking some chick that bieber gave flowers & sang to today haha

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Miley did amazing! Loved how people were shouting that they loved her from the audience :)

whats the point then D:
    its tdisink
    whats yours

mine is Emilyrxoxo
    I’ll follow u.

rip john kelspo :(

• Sweetdisposition?

I have the stunners song stuck in my head, I’m kinda glad that they are going to open for Justin on his tour =)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

my laptop just died -_- so im on my other one :p

miley was amazing on bgt :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Im tired. I should sleep.
    Goodnight guys!
    See yaa tomorrowww!! :D

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Im tired. I should sleep.
    Goodnight guys!
    See yaa tomorrowww!! :D
    ___
    goodnight

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Im tired. I should sleep.
    Goodnight guys!
    See yaa tomorrowww!! :D

gdnight (:

miley was amazing on bgt :D

I miss your britney icons xD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

is everyone staying here?

I miss your britney icons xD

____________

they will be back! ;) aha

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

is everyone staying here?
    ____
    some are here and others are at taylor swift post

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

going to the t swift post (:

MeFeelingABitJealous :/

_____________

ima cut lauren from rochester. >:l haha joking ;) wheres rochester anyway?
    I have no clue. Why, you wanna hunt her down? :p

• twycgnb

he is lying, you can’t predict a week of sales.
    the best selling singles in the UK are from people like elton jon who have sold millions of copies

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    _______________________
    Now that sounds nice =D

haha good but you still have time to think about it :)

inwonderland said:

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    _______________________
    Now that sounds nice =D

haha good but you still have time to think about it :)

True fact! =]

• JonasandMileyPones

yah but its sad the first one is stell waiting for her
    and he is teen years older then her and the first five years
    you stell want the first one

______

Wow. That’s to hard too choose. :S

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    _______________________
    Now that sounds nice =D

haha good but you still have time to think about it :)

True fact! =]

who is that in your icon?

inwonderland said:

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    _______________________
    Now that sounds nice =D

haha good but you still have time to think about it :)

True fact! =]

who is that in your icon?
    ________________

That’s Miley cheerleading ;)

twycgnb said:

he is lying, you can’t predict a week of sales.
    IDK maybe hes reffering to actual cd copies of the single.

love you miles take me with you so we can kick it realist gangsta on ou out

oh i don’t know i love to party so :D
    _______________________
    Now that sounds nice =D

haha good but you still have time to think about it :)

True fact! =]

who is that in your icon?
    ________________

That’s Miley cheerleading ;)

ah ok :)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I’m sooo pissed. My parents keep suspecting me :| Its sooo fucking annoying and I’m not even doing anthing wrong.

JonasandMileyPones said:

yah but its sad the first one is stell waiting for her
    and he is teen years older then her and the first five years
    you stell want the first one

______

Wow. That’s to hard too choose. :S
    iknow
    its astory dont know if its real or not
    amagen thats you making the Decision
    the title of the story is “my mind choses the first one but my heart choese the second one”

• inwonderland

why are they suspecting you?

• BangThatDrum

who is that in your icon?
    ________________

That’s Miley cheerleading ;)

ah ok :)

hehe :D

• twycgnb

twycgnb said:

he is lying, you can’t predict a week of sales.
    IDK maybe hes reffering to actual cd copies of the single.

here in the UK there are hardly any places that sell hard copies, and she’d be wayyy higher in the chart update.
    it’s bullshit.

• Sweetdisposition?

So everyone’s on this post,cool =)

miley &liam are together she said so yesterday in a BBC radio interview dont listen to oceanup its all lies, miley said liam supports her so much and they both love eachother

• inwonderland

So everyone’s on this post,cool =)

yes :) what’s up?

• inwonderland

who is that in your icon?
    ________________

That’s Miley cheerleading ;)

ah ok :)

hehe :D

so…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i think aliens are real………

inwonderland said:

why are they suspecting you?

Because Im the rebellious one in the family and they always think im doing something wrong when I care too much that they’ll get hurt to do anything. arghh its soo frustrating. I just asked if I can go wout to lunch with my friends tomorrow and their like ‘Tell me the truth. Its ur boyfriend right? Dont lie to us’ and blahh blahh blahh…Its soo annoying! And they NEVER say anything to my sister because she acts like a goody-goody infront of them while she is the one going put and doing stuff no one could ever imagine her doing and Im sitting here saving her ass everytime.O_o

Sorry for the long rant I just needed to get that out. I needed to tell someone because I cant say that to no one coz its about my sister. I dout my friends wont beleive me if I say anything about my sister because of the way she acts around everyone. Blahhh FML

hehe :D

so…

So who are you fan of? =D

i feel kinda violated after reading a certain beliebers tweets today

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

going to change my icon brb

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i think aliens are real………

Me too! and I think its cool that we’re considered aliens to them :p

Sweetdisposition? said:

So everyone’s on this post,cool =)
    _____
    ishowed the story to alot of people the all choes deffrance
    and some one says the second one because when you love someone you dont see the bad in them
    thats true write

twycgnb said:

twycgnb said:

he is lying, you can’t predict a week of sales.
    IDK maybe hes reffering to actual cd copies of the single.

it’s bullshit.
    Maybe but what matters mostly with Music is USA no offense but the USA is a LOT bigger than the UK thats why charting in music in the USA is more watched and important than other nations.

inwonderland said:

So everyone’s on this post,cool =)

yes :) what’s up?
    Nm, just came back from the store =) You?

Double post

• naynayomay

Please please please repost this if you agree that practically everyother OU post has been about miley. common ou,mileys awesome, but its just too much

Disdain said:

Logan is pretty as a girl!
    _____
    can iget your opinion on something

MeFeelingABitJealous :/

_____________

ima cut lauren from rochester. >:l haha joking ;) wheres rochester anyway?
    I have no clue. Why, you wanna hunt her down? :p

noo…. maybe

• Sweetdisposition?

OU post the new Monte Carlo picture, fool.

• Charlotte-x-

who has twitter?

Meh.

@CharlotteO_o

I’ll follow ya back, bb.

rochester is in fucking new york. dammit

Sweetdisposition? said:

OU post the new Monte Carlo picture, fool.
    ___
    there is anew picture where did you see it

Oh wow! Thats great.

Give me your twitter guys. I’ll follow you. :D

• xoxokatie8

rochester is in fucking new york. dammit
    ___

I live like two hours away from there haha

rochester is in fucking new york. dammit
    The bieber army is probably tracking down her location as we speak :p

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i feel kinda violated after reading a certain beliebers tweets today
    omg.
    same here.

inwonderland said:

why are they suspecting you?

sorry for butting in
    but why dont you just sed with them and explan that and tell you sister to stop doing these stuff

• inwonderland

why are they suspecting you?

haha i hate that :D my parents are like that too but my friend and i are really always sneeking out and going to partys so i can’t blame her. and she can’t do anything about my brother because he is already 19 and my other brother is just 12 :D:D

• inwonderland

So everyone’s on this post,cool =)

yes :) what’s up?
    Nm, just came back from the store =) You?

came back from my friends :D:D i’m so bored :D

• fan4lyftwitter

WHy do they call themselves beliebers?What do the belive in?LOL

bored.
    great read these

• peacelovehearts

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i think aliens are real………

Me too! and I think its cool that we’re considered aliens to them :p
    I’m watching ET at the moment actually.. lmfao

i feel kinda violated after reading a certain beliebers tweets today
    omg.
    same here.

___________

i think it was the one you tweeted about, bieberhasswag or something like that? her tweets scarred me

hehe :D

so…

So who are you fan of? =D

mh paramore, we the kings, all time low, beatles :D:D
    but i really like jonas brothers and miley and i like demis music :D
    you?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i think aliens are real………

Me too! and I think its cool that we’re considered aliens to them :p
    I’m watching ET at the moment actually.. lmfao

lol im watching signs :p

peacelovehearts said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i think aliens are real………

Me too! and I think its cool that we’re considered aliens to them :p
    I’m watching ET at the moment actually.. lmfao

I never saw ET before how is it?

• austin19

lovey , NO ONE your age gets to go to a different country every day .

• myheartbeatsforlove

peacelovehearts,

i love your icon.<3

sorry for butting in

They wont believe me and I’ve told my sis a million times and everytime she says shes not doing it and I stupidly believe her and I catch her in her lie again. I just act like I believe shes stopped now because she never listens no matter how much I tell her.

• hellodollface

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.

inwonderland said:

hehe :D

so…

So who are you fan of? =D

mh paramore, we the kings, all time low, beatles :D:D
    but i really like jonas brothers and miley and i like demis music :D
    you?
    ———————-
    Natalia Druyts, MileyCyrus, Natalie Imbruglia, Alanis Morissette, Within Temptation, etc =]

peacelovehearts
    where did you go iam traying to show you something

• myheartbeatsforlove

hellodollface said:

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.
    ________

i know right.
    i never see her hanging out with those disney kids.

:S Can’t remember that, lol

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

LOL I dont have the oppertunity of sneaking out and if I did and got caught that would be the last you guys saw of me ever!

• twycgnb

do you know how ignorant that is ?
    our market is pretty big
    and we have some of the biggest stars in the world from here e.g beatles, rolling stones, elton john
    people in the USA always try to make it in the UK because the UK is one of the markets that are always trying to be cracked.
    America is not the fucking world and you saying that just gives off the opinion even more that America thinks it is the best, sorry, but thats the way it is.
    America is not the most watched nation nor the only important market for the music industry.

sorry for butting in

that sucks

hellodollface said:

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.
    ________
    scot & den!!<33 i dont see what theyd have in common with a 17 yea rold besides wanting fame, but okay then. but shes always got demi! not. publicity stunts are getting old.

bored.
    great read these
    just wandring

This is kind of tough but I cant imagine being with someone I dont love. on the other hand the second guy doesnt actually admit to loving you which would make you feel unloved anyway even though you know that he does love you. The first guy seems perfect but one sided love can only work so much.

Jun 3, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    twycgnb said:

do you know how ignorant that is ?
    our market is pretty big
    That wasnot meant to sound ignorant I was just saying when it comes to music more people focus on US charts were bigger nation I never said were a better nation in fact I think England is really awesome.

hehe :D

so…

So who are you fan of? =D

mh paramore, we the kings, all time low, beatles :D:D
    but i really like jonas brothers and miley and i like demis music :D
    you?
    ———————-

i don’t know any of them besides miley :D i’m gonna check them out :D
    and i love the blo ody beetroots but you probably won’t like them :D:D

:S Can’t remember that, lol

dont you?

http://midlifelove.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/joaquin-phoenix-1997.jpg - kinda hot

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090212/300.ad.JoaquinPhoenix.021209.jpg - nowadays, lookin’ like a fail

• hellodollface

myheartbeatsforlove said:
    hellodollface said:

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.
    ________

i know right.
    i never see her hanging out with those disney kids.
    _____________
    i dont think they really like her. lol i think it all branches from the miley vs jonas thing. thats kind of how they all branched off in like 08. there was team jonas or team miley. and like selena and demi went on team jonas and all that crap. idk. i feel like she separates herself from the disney people.

fan4lyftwitter said:

peacelovehearts said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i think aliens are real………

Me too! and I think its cool that we’re considered aliens to them :p
    I’m watching ET at the moment actually.. lmfao

I never saw ET before how is it?

I havent seen it either.

• peacelovehearts

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i think aliens are real………

Me too! and I think its cool that we’re considered aliens to them :p
    I’m watching ET at the moment actually.. lmfao

I never saw ET before how is it?
    It scares me.. but there’s nothing else on..

I turned on my TV and this exact legit thing popped up.. I was like “Thaaaa fuck is this sh.it?!?” That might’ve been scarier that ET.. o_O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZg80CoFOs8&feature=related

• inwonderland

oh believe me i was in big trouble for more than once :D:D

bored.

Your Love is my Drug said:

too.many.posts.
    ___
    yah ihate OU they always do that

• Anonymousss

DEMI’S GOING!

I met her and asked if she was inviting selena and demi she said yeah sure why not she seemed happy @ the studios in london

gonna partayyyyyyy

damn

• Doom

That sounds really fun. Lucky.

gonna partayyyyyyy
    so how did you chose

:S Can’t remember that, lol

dont you?

http://midlifelove.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/joaquin-phoenix-1997.jpg – kinda hot

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090212/300.ad.Joaquin… – nowadays, lookin’ like a fail
    Yeah he looks kinda hot, it’s just that I’ve seen him looking like a fail for the longest time now that I’ve forgotten how he once looked like :p

sorry for butting in

that sucks

I know. :|
    Anyone wanna swap lives? I swear you can live my life as long as you like! :D

sorry for butting in

that sucks

I know. :|
    Anyone wanna swap lives? I swear you can live my life as long as you like! :D
    trust me mine is worse

hellodollface said:

myheartbeatsforlove said:
    hellodollface said:

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.
    ________

i know right.
    i never see her hanging out with those disney kids.
    _____________
    Yah but Mileys best friends with Demi now so I guess things change.

:S Can’t remember that, lol

dont you?

_____________

its a shame, i heard he ditched the beard a few months ago though. which is a start x) haha

• myheartbeatsforlove

hellodollface said:

myheartbeatsforlove said:
    hellodollface said:

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.
    ________

i know right.
    i never see her hanging out with those disney kids.
    _________

i know.
    well selena & demi aren’t friends anymore.
    and i’m not sure about jb & demi.

well after hannah montana ends,
    she won’t be part of disney anymore.

• fan4lyftwitter

In a year there will be all new Disney stars if you think about it.

:S Can’t remember that, lol

dont you?

_____________

You know who else is looking like a fail these days? Brad Pitt, when is he going to shave off that awful hobo beard? :S

bored.
    great read these

ok these one to clear it to you
    yah but its sad the first one is stell waiting for her
    and he is teen years older then her and the first five years
    you stell want the first one

Then I believe she should be with the second one because he loves her she loves him and the fact that they were waiting for each other for ten years definately says something. And age is just a nimber life they say. I know eaiser said then done but if she really loves the second one and he gives her everything she wants she should be with him. That would make two happy people while if she is with the first one who is also a great guy none of the two will really be able to experience the happiness of love because one will be recieveing it but wont know how to retun it and the other one will not be recieving any love no matter how much they love their partner. It will only result in two sad people if shes with the first one while if shes with the second one there will be two happy people on love so I vote for the second one! :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Britians got talent is so crap this year.

hellodollface said:

myheartbeatsforlove said:
    hellodollface said:

im not a hater,
    but what friends?
    she has no real friends besides those 30 year old stylists who use her.
    just saying.
    ________

i know right.
    i never see her hanging out with those disney kids.

—————

She is friends with some people on the Hannah Montana cast from what I can tell, like Mitchel Musso and Emily. I know she hungout with Chloe one time she was with Demi, and she also hungout with Joe, and she’s also friends with Nick. So she’s got friends around her age.

Hello

• peacelovehearts

sorry for butting in

that sucks

I know. :|
    Anyone wanna swap lives? I swear you can live my life as long as you like! :D
    trust me mine is worse
    I’ll switch lives with one of you guys if you’re close to LA.. I need get my stalker on (;

:S Can’t remember that, lol

dont you?

____________

Ohmygosh yes! He looks like a major fail right now. But the beards for a movie hes shooting so hopefully he shall be done sometime soon and shave the damn thing off

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Britians got talent is so crap this year.

it is

• inwonderland

i have to go bye guys :)

peacelovehearts said:

sorry for butting in

that sucks

I know. :|
    Anyone wanna swap lives? I swear you can live my life as long as you like! :D
    trust me mine is worse

Is it fine if I live a few continents away from LA? :P

Bye wonderland!!

• hellodollface

Yah but Mileys best friends with Demi now so I guess things change
    ___________________
    i seriously doubt theyre best friends. it all seems like publicity to me. she seemed like the mean girl until she became friends with demi. sounds like another one of disneys plans. but i could be wrong. idk them so who knows.

peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts
    where did you go iam traying to show you something
    My internet is fucking up.. :/

want your Opinion
    just wandring

“Miley’s “Can’t Be Tamed” Physical CD Single becomes the FASTEST Selling single in lifetime among UK >>> Ermmm I don’t think so. The last person who reached this was Cheryl cole and TBH I think it would have been in the papers or on the news if she had. And BTW Miley won’t be number one! She’s 16th on itunes so that just proves she wont be number one… she never will be number one. I like her but because of her background she wont be number 1. People in the Uk listen to real music, not disney pop!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Honesyly I think Demi is the one using Miley because Miley just dosent seem like the using type. I could be wrong about them Im just guessing.

Who you stalking again peacelovehearts?

peacelovehearts said:

sorry for butting in

that sucks

I know. :|
    Anyone wanna swap lives? I swear you can live my life as long as you like! :D
    trust me mine is worse
    iam not
    not even close
    god your tourning in to sarah the stalker haha

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts
    where did you go iam traying to show you something
    My internet is fucking up.. :/

want your Opinion
    I’d choose the second one…? IDK.. i’d have to see which of them is hotter :P

:S Can’t remember that, lol

dont you?

I hope so :)

• Charlotte-x-

you know what? joaquin phoenix used to be kinda hot..

OMG YES. He was so drool worthy in Walk The Line.

hellodollface said:

Yah but Mileys best friends with Demi now so I guess things change
    ___________________
    Yeah Because Demi is lying when she says that Miley is her best friend and always helps her get through problems. SMH Accept it Miley and Demi are friends.

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Who you stalking again peacelovehearts?
    Miley doesnot use anyone she doesnot need too she is the most popular and she earned that without leeching off of anyone. Demi is not using Miley either they are both friends people just need to accept that.

fan4lyftwitter said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Who you stalking again peacelovehearts?

Thats what I said. Miley isnt using anyone..goshh read please and I stated clearly that I’m just guessing. Its my opinion it might not be right but its what I think. Calm down!

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts
    where did you go iam traying to show you something
    My internet is fucking up.. :/

want your Opinion
    I’d choose the second one…? IDK.. i’d have to see which of them is hotter :P
    ______
    the second one is hotter

• fan4lyftwitter

hahah that wasnt meant to be mean lol sometimes people misinterpret my comments I actually agreed with your comment besides the Demi part.

______
    the second one is hotter

Choses the second one although I do think that is kind of discriminating but he loves her she loves him so all should be well in la la land.

you know what? joaquin phoenix used to be kinda hot..

OMG YES. He was so drool worthy in Walk The Line.

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m watching old episodes of the gilmore girls. Chad Michael Murray and Jared Padelecki in the same show= hot dayum :p

bored.
    great read these

ok these one to clear it to you
    yah but its sad the first one is stell waiting for her
    and he is teen years older then her and the first five years
    you stell want the first one

so how did you chose

…?
    you didnt see it ok these is it

__________

Do you know how busy she is?!

• island.B

cool :) I wanna have a little 18th birthday too

peacelovehearts

please tell me your stell here

• Alterego

I miss reading Niley stories. I use to be OBSESSED with them.

Same.

• mileysrock

twycgnb said:

people in the UK need to buy her song
    it’s not doing that well :s
    ——————————–
    lier !!!!!!

i’m bored :/

• NICKolas

You know, you can proclaim your love for Miley WITHOUT putting down and judging Selena. Watch: I think it’s cool that she’s going on a trip with her friends for a get away. Did you see what I just did? I didn’t put down anyone or make myself look pathetic, like you did. Grow up and learn how to spell.
    All the haters don’t know how to spell. It’s ashame.

• springstrawberry

I hate those guys ! They can’t even keep their thoughts to themselves and they’re not funny ! -_-

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Honestly if I hadn’t had a week to chill in a long time I would be pretty pissed.

• mileysrock

——————
    congrats miley! you deserve the best!

fan4lyftwitter said:

hahah that wasnt meant to be mean lol sometimes people misinterpret my tweets I actually agreed with your comment besides the Demi part.

okay :)

• ShowMeYourTeeth

One of Miley’s dancers outfit for tonight…Can’t wait!

• Disdain

I iz back! :D

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Who you stalking again peacelovehearts?

Has it ever ocurred to you that maybe no one is using no one? I wouldn’t go as far as calling them best friends, but I think they are good friends.

• icehoneybaby

Your Love is my Drug said:

too.many.posts.
    ___
    yah ihate OU they always do that
    ____
    No. You don’t EVER hate OU. That’s why we’re on it ;)

______
    the second one is hotter

hahaha
    agree

Oh wow! Thats great.
    I hope the girl is okay.
    I thougt you were talking about you in the post LOL

• Charlotte-x-

you know what? joaquin phoenix used to be kinda hot..

OMG YES. He was so drool worthy in Walk The Line.

____________

Signs was such a shit movie. But you’re right, he looked so good.

Disdain said:

I iz back! :D
    GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Who you stalking again peacelovehearts?

They could be. I said Im guessing. Gosh! some people are blind!!

Hey disdain!!