Nick Jonas Responds To Miley Full Circle

123

• Vessy

Niley Niley Niley

• Julianna

456

• jerseygirl

Well that was obnoxious. I still have to laugh over these middle-aged interviewers who bother a 17yr.old about his love life. So pointless.

JB looks great and they did an amazing job last performing for Sir Paul. So proud of how far they’ve come.

• Julianna

789

• Julianna

10986

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

what does he say?

• Your Love is my Drug

What does he say? too lazy too watch.

• mctiqueen

I am way too lazy to watch this haha. Did he say something newsworthy? Or his usual, “she’s a good friend to me now, and that’s all that counts.”

i can’t even watch it somebody tell me what he said plz

• JoickBelongs

He said that Miley has been a good friend for a long time and that he likes how they both can express themselves through music.

Miam is still together as neither of their representatives have confirmed a split. Miley did an interview yesterday with Radio 1 after the break up rumors surfaced and throughout the interview she never hesitated to use the word “boyfriend”

ex. “….and its really great going to work with my boyfriend everyday doing what i love to do.”

• KASS

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NILEY …… I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS COUPLE!!!! I NOT A REALLY VRAZY FAN BUT NICK AND MILES LOOK BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER W/EVER I PROUD OF JONAS AND MILEY…..=)

• Your Love is my Drug

Uggh. Well since no ones telling me what happened, i guess ill get off my ass and watch :/

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

JoickBelongs said:

____________

Lmfao. Just the usual

• peacelovehearts

OMFG NILEY FOREVER! THEY’RE SOUL MATES! THEY’RE IN LOVE LIKE OMJONASSSS!!! MILEY ADMITTED IT! SHE LOVES NICK & NICK LOVES HER!!! <333333

Lmfao.. no… MIAM FTW!

• Your Love is my Drug

How dumb. I watched that to get the same old answer as usual. :/

• AmberKnowsBest

mctiqueen said:

BINGO!

• Panda Bear Love

Blah blah blah, Nicholas -.-
    You’re no fun.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Haha the usual… ‘Miley is a good friend’. Oh Nick…

• Panda Bear Love

Nick’s being usual. He always says something like this and it always turns into nothing.

Miley’s with Liam now, they’ve been together for almost a year now. Get over it.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jun 3, 2010 @ 11:13 am
    AmberKnowsBest said:

mctiqueen said:

BINGO!

Yeah)))))…. He’s so predictable

• mileycrush

omg! so awkward. awe, nick and miley are good friends!!!! howww sweet! hehe and soo freaking haliroous at the part where the guy asks kevin if they have seperate bedroooms, now that he’s maried hahaha. well duhh. LMAOO. they alll looked sooo.. like “umm, wow” hahaha, but yeah awkarddd. i bet they fuck every nite hahaha

• Lyynn

i guess they souldn’t back again!Miley bounced him and now and it is unfair that miley want nick back!
    I think nick deserves someone better than miley!miley also doesn’t fit,with such bad reputation that she has created!

Nick never answers questions about him and Miley… I don’t blame him. I wouldn’t want to talk about that skank either.

I love jonas brothers ,but their interviews are so boring now. They always answer the same way over and over again. “I think for us it’s great chance to be with our fans” “Well we’re really good friends” “It’s an honor for us and we really enjoy doing it” “It’s good being with your best friend everyday” I like them but I miss their old interviews they use to have me on the floor laughing.

• myheartbeatsforlove

_________

then i’m guessing he wouldn’t wanna talk about you either hun. ;)

• sjoh

He always says the same thing when questioned about Miley.

ok i totally realize that they say the same things in every interview which is a bit obnoxious, but you also need to realize that they’re asked the exact same questions in every interview! ;) like just think about how many times kevin has been asked how married life is. and nick has probably been asked about miley twice that many times.

but anyway, i’m glad to hear that they’re still friends. i’d like to hear it from miley, too, though. ;)

• stefani

I love her, I really do, but I think that now, when miles and liam have problems (if that’s the true)she wants nick back. Seriously, that crap happen when Miley and Justin broke up. And now is happen all over again. All I can see about all of this is that Miley is gonna have Nick everytime she wants, because she knows that Nick is gonna say yes to everything she says. Let’s face It, its like she said in Full circle video, at the end they will be back together, they always do. In my personal opinion its getting boring the same story, but its their life and I’m nobody to judge them. In the other hand, I love Miley and Nick, she’s awesome and he’s awesome too. I would love to see them together again as a couple and its really nice the fact that they are able to stay good friends even tho EVERYTHiNG!!!

• stefani

• ssstefani

• No Bitchassness

I can’t even watch this, dear lord.

• springstrawberry

Nice way to avoid the question, Nick, haha ! No seriously I understand the fact that he doesn’t talk about his private life. About Full Circle, I’ve always loved that song ! And I think every song are always inspired from a relationship so it’s not a big deal the fact that Miley said it was about him…

unbelievably rude to those boys:(

• PlobnrgForJonas

It is the usual Nick Jonas quote,but im totally happy that Nick & Miley are just friends..i don’t think they are a good couple..first of all…Miley has changed ALOT in the last year..so it gives Nick a reason not to like/love her like he did before.

• emma13

lol nick is so funny. but i wish he could change up his answers a bit. it kinda gets boring after he keeps saying it and saying it. no wonder i dont watch or give a crap about watching there interviews.

i love how nick doesnt give a shit what miley big famewhore has to say about him, shes a fucking crazy bitch and even a real stalker, seriously ugly horse face after more than 2 years you still in love with him??? ewww youre so creepy, poor nick with this freak and creepy ugly bitch….

• Timber518

Lmao! Nick! “Very funny.” Lol! XD

• HOLAA

LOL nick
    :D

• demi is my girl crush

come on nick just say you want her back!!!

• kayisl0vex

ugh. You’re so right! ;] I’m so happy that no one talks about Niley in germany! :D

Hahahahahahahahaha

• Diet Coke :)

It’s really not that rude of the interviewer to ask that to Nick. It’s a pretty legitimate question. But honestly, Nick?? Jeeezz, come up with a new response! Maybe something meaningfulll?? “She’s a good friend alkdlfkjadf” Like, was that even what the guy was looking for? NO. jeesshh, he needs to start speaking his damn mind. Just be honest with his fans.

• Amanda

The “hah. very funny.” made me cringe. It was like, so heartless. Oooff, imagine 15 year old Nick saying that. I think I’m gonna cry.

Nick J is off the chain. Dude…come back.

Haha watching VH1 The New Virginity speaking of Nick and Miley. :)

• A to the N to the O to the N :)

They’re obviously not good friends right now. Can he be honest for once? He didn’t even have to mention friends. It wasn’t even part of the question.

It’s like he loves to lie when it comes to Miley. That must’ve been super painful for Miley to watch, if she even bothered.

• mileyluver15

wow nick is cute when he laughs lol i love them

What do you expect him to say? She has a boyfriend,so that is an awkward position to put him in w. the whole full circle thing.

I’m excited to see where they are 10 years from now when they finally open their eyes and fire their dad, THOSE interviews will be worth watching.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

niley <3

• JoickBelongs

love him <3

• Julianna

OMGOMGOMG!

• JoickBelongs

love him *-*

the same blah blah blah as always.
    I miss Justin G. :(:( rofl. irrelevant.

First!

• Julianna

First!

Nope =)

Can anyone recap for me? I can’t watch the video as I’m in class:(

• Krystiana

You could tell he was nervous. You’d have to be blind not to see it. He started moving and looked uncomfortable. He’s so painfully awkward sometimes that I can’t stand to watch him. He’s a cool dude but he just is awkward sometimes.

• Julianna

I love full circle<3

• kayisl0vex

why should Nick say something about miley ? HE SAID : ”She is a friend NOW” ! so get over it.

• its me.

Leave the boy alone guys.. It’s his right to not want to say anything.. Well, I do wish he would say something actually relevant and not the usual “good friends” stuff, but if he doesn’t want to than leave him alone.. We’ll always have Miley to tell us the truth, she’s not chicken shit :)

• gottafindyou

haha i love how they asked kevin and nick about there love life but didnt ask joe anything personal aka the jemi breakup….even though we all know what he would say…

• Wooo

He always says the same thing.. ” We’re friends now..blahh blah blah.. that’s all that matters..” Yeah, but like right after that guy asked the question Joe and Kevin looked at Nick like right away. xD Niley<333

• Laura.

I don’t understand why’d Miley damage something so precious like a 1 year long relationship by saying that ‘two people that will always come back to each other’ crap. Seriously, are you STILL not over the guy?! It’s ridiculous. -___-

man wut does he say? icnt see duh video cuz im in class qrrrrrrr

hahaa this is so not niley. idiots. get it through your teeny head and go get a life instead of supporting a couple that wont even get back together. btw, Niley sucks. and miley needs to get over him. he says nothing about her and she’s the one talking about being friends and all. NILEYSUCKS FTW. ;)

It was a stupid question. Why do they always ask him about Miley. It’s nice that he doesn’t have to give a dramatic answer. What was even dumber thougn was whether he should get a cut for being an inspiration for a song. I thought his answer was pretty good.

• its me.

And Miley has a boyfriend, so what do you expect him to say? You guys are being to harsh on Nick.. He’s so chicken shit but I guess that makes him even cuter <3 hahah

• Liz.

I loved Kevin’s face while Nick was talking about it, he had this sh.it eating grin and he was trying so hard not to laugh lmao.

nick, get a new answer.
    we get it that you dont like her by the sarcastic tone, but seriously. “were good friends” is getting old. either no comment or an actual answer.
    goshhhh.
    hahhahahah :D so true.

• tori :)

HAHAH thats BS, they’re not friends.

• gigglez.

here come the niley tweenies. *.*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Yes..? xD

___________

Youre back! :)

please nicholas, give us something to work with! he might as well just record himself saying that same bloody line and play it in every interview

haha :)

I wonder if they’ll hang out now that they’re both in London.

• lalalaa

watching their interviews has become like a game to me to try to guess what they’ll say before they say it. they always say the exact same things. someone always starts out with “for us…”, always talking about how things are “such an honor” or “awesome”, nick always refers to miley as “a good friend”, and kevin always say about married life that it’s great “to be with your best friend everyday.”

kinda funny actually. boys need a larger vocabulary and the use of more adjectives.

please nicholas, give us something to work with! he might as well just record himself saying that same line and play it in every interview!

• Panda Bear Love

Youre back! :)

Can’t stay away from you :p

• Sweetdisposition?

mctiqueen said:

It was exactly that :p

julianna, your lyrics are wrong. lol stop posting them. its heart like a wheel. the rest, i just wont even say. look it up.

nick, get a new answer.
    goshhhh.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Can’t stay away from you :p

__________

Hahaha :P Did you have a fun OU break then?

• Panda Bear Love

They won’t be hanging out in London. Wanna know why? Cause I’ll kidnap him and r.a.p.e that sexy ass of his and keep him tamed until she leaves (;

Niley’s happening but..
    It’s Riley + Nick (;

• Panda Bear Love

Hahaha :P Did you have a fun OU break then?

I think… NO! :|
    I had NOTHING to do.

JOICKBELONGS
    YOUR ICON MADE ME ALMOST PEE MY PANTS.
    HAHAHAHAHHAH

• star19

Should I watch it? Did Nick say something that will shock me?
    *Yawns*

• Your Love is my Drug

wonder if they’ll hang out now that they’re both in London.
    MAYBE THEEEY’L HANG OUT WIT SELEENSA !!!

• Alterego

Nick you are getting boring.
    Please Papa Jonas, get them a new line.

• Sweetdisposition?

star19 said:

Should I watch it? Did Nick say something that will shock me?
    *Yawns*
    It was the usual “we are friends” stuff.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I think… NO! :|
    I had NOTHING to do.

___________

Haha I would of been lost without it too, I’m glad youre back. The trio is intact once again! x)

What a prick.. not Nick.. the guy interviewing them.

• Your Love is my Drug

Should I watch it? Did Nick say something that will shock me?
    *Yawns*
    Psh, when has/will that ever happen?

• JoickBelongs

lalalaa said:

___________

that’s because the interviewers ask the SAME THING every fucking time.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Nicholas say something scandelous. OU’s boring without JB drama. :p

• Sweetdisposition?

The ending of stay always makes me laugh, hahahah. It’ll never get old.

• star19

Sweetdisposition? said:
    star19 said:

Should I watch it? Did Nick say something that will shock me?
    *Yawns*
    It was the usual “we are friends” stuff.
    Oh well, I’m not surpriesed. Gah, here comes Niley news again.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

OMG Riley I just noticed ur new icon :p LMAO

• star19

@Kenbakernow We have the official Miley-Liam situ on @ENews tonight.

• JoickBelongs

JOICKBELONGS
    YOUR ICON MADE ME ALMOST PEE MY PANTS.
    HAHAHAHAHHAH

______

lol ;P

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I think… NO! :|
    I had NOTHING to do.

___________

Hell Yeah! We’re back in business xD

• K.F.D.M.S lover

new miley post

• star19

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Should I watch it? Did Nick say something that will shock me?
    *Yawns*
    Psh, when has/will that ever happen?
    I think when Nick said he has diabetes. That shocked me, the rest No, i think. :p

• mctiqueen

I give up haha. It’s pretty bad we all know what Nick’s scripted answer will be. I love him to death, but please be honest for once and say what’s on your mind, bb.

• Hangover

Well,that’s nice…

• Tinypic Bandit

Nick, you are one boring person….

Seriously? Discount Fee June? It’s the sign of the times when the Jonas Brothers can’t sell tickets….-_-

• Panda Bear Love

Hell Yeah! We’re back in business xD

We will, we will rock you! :D

I miss Jemi drama because it made the Jonas Brothers relevant again….

• mctiqueen

I miss Jemi drama because it made the Jonas Brothers relevant again….

No. I’m glad it’s finally dying down. Just wait till’ the tour starts though, you will be seeing all the posts about Jemi.

Miley always seems to want attention from Nick, it’s pretty obnoxious.

• Andreiita

What did the reporter ask to Nick before he say: ITS VERY FUNNY? I can’t understand :(

Awh how he smiled and laught about it he was blushed. He’s not
    over
    Miley. I wish I was her

• mileysrock

Vessy said:

Niley Niley Nile
    —————————–
    noooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!
    publicity!!!!!
    miley always helps his friends!

You can only sell the same thing with a different label so many times before people don’t care anymore.

• Dessy

I love Steve Doocy! I can’t believe he lives in Wyckoff! Hope he gets that discount. : )

• Danger-ous

Curious as to when people ask the boys questions like this, how they expect them to respond? Is Nick supposed to pour his heart out to CNN dude? So strange that they’re asking him about this when clearly the day wasn’t about “Niley”.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I miss Jemi drama because it made the Jonas Brothers relevant again….

Im happy its over and hope it will never come back again which I know wont happen with this tour but a girl can dream right?