Selena Gomez DUTCH Cosmo Girl Cover

selena-dutch-cosmo

Thx SelenaGomez.BZ!

• cantbetamed

i’m dutch and i have this magazine (: was so happy to see her on the cover !!

it is in store since 3 june :) I already have it :)

• moon

the same pic always …=S

it’s in stores right now!!! Mijn zus heeft een abbo op de cosmo girl en hij lag pas bij ons op de mat!!! :D

wow. 1st!

• Sweetdisposition?

How many times do they need to use the same picture, oh well she still looks gorgeous <3

first one yay!!! shes beautiful i wish i was hhher luv her

first one yay!!! shes beautiful i wish i was hhher luv her

okay she’s not even pretty!!!!

OMG OMG!
    i’m soo going to buy it!
    never thoughdt she would be on a dutch magazine!

• gigglez.

not this mouse face looking bitch
    _

& i bet your so much more prettier?
    SMH.

• Julianna

peacelovehearts said:

OU decides to have a selena post AFTER i get rid of my selena icon? fuck it, this could’ve been epically interesting.. o_O

——————–

HAHA Omg yes it would’ve been xDD. stupid OU.

the same picccc……..

Beautiful!!
    Luv her!

• Your Love is my Drug

Pretty! Except they need to stop recycling pictures.

• Your Love is my Drug

I swear i thought there was a demi post under this?

• Your Love is my Drug

HEY! they deleted the demi post, It was

“Demi Lovato BRAZILIAN MTV ACCESS”

Oceanup’s a demi hater :/

• Your Love is my Drug

Im talking to myself. how great.

• Julianna

Your Love is my Drug said:

I swear i thought there was a demi post under this?

———————–

lmao there was!

• Your Love is my Drug

Well I’m off to the Niley post!…..It feels weird saying that :/

• B.Y

Your Love is my Drug said:

I swear i thought there was a demi post under this?

There really was a demi post…:D..I was about to comment smth, and it dissapeared

• Alterego

She looks very Selena.

• Meltiee

You know when it’s in the store? Cuz than I can buy it… Yay for being Dutch =)

• SoRawSUgAr

She looks very Selena.
    Cuz it is haha

• Your Love is my Drug

Your Love is my Drug said:

I swear i thought there was a demi post under this?

Luckily I watched it before it was deleted :D

• Alterego

You know when it’s in the store? Cuz than I can buy it… Yay for being Dutch =)

I’m dutch too!

• Alterego

She looks very Selena.
    Cuz it is haha

That would explain alot!

• Your Love is my Drug

^^^^^^^^
    IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THE DELETED DEMI POST ITS RIGHT HERE

• Stephanie

I have sent this to SelenaGomez.BZ :D

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOO MUCH DELENA GOMEEEEEEEEEEZ !

• Sanne

I’m dutch and I’m defenitly gonna buy it!
    is it this month’s cosmo girl? :$

• Kristeels

The Netherlands (: yaay!

• MeikeZ

I bought this today.. But not because of Selena.

I bought it because of the interview with the Dutch band Valerius. Now THAT is something y’all should check out. Their music is amazing, and to top it off they’re extremely nice as well.

• DavidArchiefan

thats a rly old pic

• Nancy1069

I’m Dutch ^_^

• -Jenii

she’s rlly beuatiful

• Selena #1

SELENA IS AMAZINGG! MY IDOL AND INSPIRATION! HAS ANYONE GOT THIS IN ENGLISH PLEASE? ?????HAHA :D SELENA IS BEAUTIFUL! :D <3

<3 her she is so beautiful and idc if ppl think shes too conservative shes living life the way it should and not looking like a hooker lol. she is like the prettiest celeb ive ever seen besides eva longoria!!!

• nmn89

she looks so cute i luv her so much luv u selena

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOO MUCH DELENA GOMEEEEEEEEEEZ !
    sooo get out of here and shut up!!!

selena has the most fantastic and wonderful hair

• nmn89

just don’t care what people say about u ur amazing

can she be more gorgeous, talented, amazing or sweet??? shes almost perfect!!! love her so much…

most gorgepus and amazing disney girl ever!!!

sooo pretty!!!

gorgeous come back to london… wee miss you!!!

oh my baby girl looks totally amazing and stunning…. cant wait for all her upcoming projects!!! yayyyyyy so exicted ;)

• Supreme

No offense, but she’s always the same. Smile, innocent, dull, nothing. She needs to do something new. I’m not talking Miley Cyrus new, but at least something different.

amazing picture ;)

WOOOWWW SHE HAS SO MUCH GLAM AND STYLE THOW THINGS THAT DISGUSTING AND HORSE FACE CYRUS NEVER EVER CAN HAS…. FACT!!!

• RawrForlovato

I’m also dutch
    yupp i’m gonna buy it.

haha i’m also going to buy it :)
    disney stars aren’t as famous in belgium and the netherlands as they are in the US

You know when it’s in the store? Cuz than I can buy it… Yay for being Dutch =)

I’m dutch too!
    Haha, me too! I think it will be in my mail box tomorrow.. But a friend already got it and she said it was pretty old news..

• Laura

I got this issue right next to me. I could make pictures of the interview inside if you’d like to.

• NICKolas

What!? You had Selena icon. When?

• Julianna

Grand

ummm

yeah she recently got branded one of the most beautiful people in the world :)

not this mouse face looking bitch

• gigglez.

LAH HER . <3

• island.B

lovely <33
    I love her Seventeen Prom pics :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

old picture
    she is so pretty

• KA|REN

HEYA im dutch

• peacelovehearts

• karen

HEYA< im dutch

• SoRawSUgAr

I don’t like her, but she’s pretty. And haven’t they used that pic for a different magAZINE

photo-shop galore.

• woaahhhh

I tried to post this too :(

island.B said:

lovely <33
    I love her Seventeen Prom pics :)
    totally agree!!!

ONE WORD STUNNING!!!

shes looks absolutely flawless!!! shes sooo gorgeous… love her smile….