Miley Cyrus, ‘Liam And I Did Not Break!’

Just wanna clear up a rumor. Liam and I did not break. EVER! We are so happy and a lot of that has to do with the amazing relationship he has with my family. We are both so busy right now, so having them by our side supporting us and our career is such a blessing! So any type of rumor that said there was drama with them is completely false. Thanks for letting me clear that up. X M

• Louise

no probs babe

that’s great stay together i love miam

• Sammy Jo

Clearly she is embarassed that Liam broke up with her because he finally figured out she is a whore :) GO LIAM

• peacelovehearts

Well no shit… Tell that to the niley crazies -__-

Lmao, it’s a sad day for people who were hoping for Nick and Miley 3.0

• Disdain

I just cannot fake it anymore!

Okay, I am not a Miam fan. No way Jose. Liam irks me, and before you go “You stupid Niley stan” It’s because I want to see Miley single. Just for like a year or so… :P I don’t even want Niley back tbh. Miley should just be single… for a while.

I know it’s probably not gonna happen, but I just wanna state my opinion here, mkay?

• Sweetdisposition?

Oh my gosh how many times has Sarah met CMM, they look like they’re buddies now,lmao

Why does she have to go and confirm that they didn’t break up? I start to like the fact she is a low key couple and she have to save her face by saying they’re still together! Lmao

• Julianna

where did she say that?

Who is CMM? Ugh, I’m so lost :/

• zjkcsxwnio

2CKXup gxkfspnurhwg, [url=http://jollxnkqffqu.com/]jollxnkqffqu[/url], [link=http://ytvepygvypiy.com/]ytvepygvypiy[/link], http://pqwcddawyssl.com/

mctiqueen said:

Who is CMM? Ugh, I’m so lost :/
    Haha Chad Michael Murray :D

• mctiqueen

Aww, I love Chad! And the only famous person I have ever come into contact with is Tara Lapinski, I doubt anyone remembers who she is :/

• B.Y

Hello!!!

• Panda Bear Love

Did not break.

LMAO.

mctiqueen said:

Who is she?

I feel sick, yikes :/

feel better now that you told the world that you are still with liam, miley?lol

• Sweetdisposition?

Lucky ass people today in NYC. Biebs was performing at the today show.

• Ashton

Demi Lovato & Alex Gaskarth dancing @ Club Nokia during 3OH!3 set. 6-1-10

• Disdain

Haha, that was the first ever time I actually cared about the post! :P

• mctiqueen

She won the gold medal for figure skating a really long time ago, lol. And aww, me too! I haven’t gotten the chance to watch videos from him at the Today Show earlier. But…him and Jasmine are hanging out <3

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    I asked her for her stalking techniques… She got pissed that i called her a stalker and asked what my problem was..smh

when they do breakup im going to laugh so hard at her!! she really thinks shes in love?….HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

• peacelovehearts

Ashton said:

Demi Lovato & Alex Gaskarth dancing @ Club Nokia during 3OH!3 set. 6-1-10
    Kinda late there..

• Disdain

LET DEMI GRIND BITCHES LET DEMI GRIND!

Gosh.

wtf sammy jo you are a dumbass didn’t you just readed what she just said they didn’t break up ever why would she be embarassed you just want to start some mess that’s all mind your own dam business and go find yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend i’m done with these dumbass people on ou

• bnyberg
  • luuukas
  • amyepes
  • Disdain

I might not ever change this icon. I really love it.

• ldyHYPERR
  • gazpacho
  • Madsprayer
  • gwvuqfnhgwu

KU8VRA jxehliwhrcac, [url=http://psayndvsomdj.com/]psayndvsomdj[/url], [link=http://wkuvjeleqymz.com/]wkuvjeleqymz[/link], http://qqprzpyrlzwm.com/

• tadeoko
  • wagjzs

H0XW1X loqqjqnjkbfp, [url=http://skigajbaretx.com/]skigajbaretx[/url], [link=http://mreprqybtnok.com/]mreprqybtnok[/link], http://heyxqftqumgu.com/

peacelovehearts said:

MileyIsLegit

@sarahmonline Hey, do you have a stalker uniform? Can I borrow it? (;
    less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to sarahmonline

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
    LMAO! WIN xD

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    peacelovehearts said:

MileyIsLegit

@sarahmonline Hey, do you have a stalker uniform? Can I borrow it? (;
    less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to sarahmonline

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
    LMAO! WIN xD
    *waits patiently for response*…..

• star19

peacelovehearts said:
    MileyIsLegit

@sarahmonline Hey, do you have a stalker uniform? Can I borrow it? (;
    less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to sarahmonline

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
    ROFL. You did it. WIN WIN.

This quote from Miley is from Mileyworld. Thanks for posting it.

y dont people like them together, there adorable, and hes not using her like that justin gaston famewhore

• aaliyahnoelle

whos excited for the world cup?!?!?! who is everyone cheering for?!

• WWLinkMasterX
  • gkd13

livindalife said:

Jun 4, 2010 @ 11:22 am
    Disdain said:

I just cannot fake it anymore!

——————–
    AGREE! Love niley<3 ahha i am such a teenie

• gkd13

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck liam stay in aussie

• gkd13

wheres the sarah / bieber vid??? im dying to c it!

great good for her ;)

• Lactitud

Lmao, it’s a sad day for people who were hoping for Nick and Miley 3.0

HAHAHHHAHHA its more likely that bill gates makes a new tv show called billy montana

• gkd13

————————–
    cuz mileys better w/o him !!!

• Kristeels

I like them together (:

aaliyahnoelle said:

whos excited for the world cup?!?!?! who is everyone cheering for?!

The Netherlands ofcourse (A) haha! (:

• FoFresh
  • PullTheTrigger

LMFAOOOOOOOOO AT THE SARAH VIDEO. ahh,
    is that the one that she said justin watched her as she walked away in?
    cos it sure dont look like it..

• gmqfivpwxw

3thZUs dnivqznsorje, [url=http://znqmmfemynve.com/]znqmmfemynve[/url], [link=http://yetipxcjvdaq.com/]yetipxcjvdaq[/link], http://amkhufgfrimb.com/

star19 said:

This may sound rude, but has anyone asked her on twitter why she wears the same clothes all the time? Is it her stalker uniform or what…
    Baahahahah someone should really ask her that cuz I’m curious!
    Definitely called ‘Stalker Uniform’ since it has the power to attract celebrities towards her I guess.
    I want to ask her! xD
    Haha go ahead. Be like, “Hey Sarah, do you have a stalker uniform? Can I borrow it?” OMG. She’ll be offended for sure. :p
    _
    she should make her own website abot stars since she is always stalking them. lmao

• SnowGrinder
  • gkd13

too bad i was happy when i thought they’d broken up i don’t like liam for some reason

• malmohan
  • aaliyahnoelle

I like them together (:

aaliyahnoelle said:

whos excited for the world cup?!?!?! who is everyone cheering for?!

The Netherlands ofcourse (A) haha! (:

well im hoping france does well since a good chunk fo my family is from there…dominican republic and jamaica as well. im not sure if the samoan team is in the world cup series this year though. i have to check.

but yea those are my teams. and when all else fails BRAZIL BABY

• MrSp4nk3y
  • livindalife

Jun 4, 2010 @ 11:22 am
    Disdain said:

I just cannot fake it anymore!

I agree completely. Except for the fact that I kinda want Niley again. They were so cute together. And DON’T sterotype me as a crazy Niley stan. I am sane.

• KieEFCmcc
  • livingoutloud

Disdain said:
    I just cannot fake it anymore!

——————–

I agree. I mean I like Liam and Miley together. But it seems like Miley always has a boyfriend, and theres nothing wrong with it. But it would be neat to see her single and 100% focused on her career and her own self for a while.

• Disdain

Sarah stalks Hayley Williams?!

Tht’s mah gurl gurl!

:O

• keeel

Whoever is lookin for niley 100.0 it better not happen. I know its her life but he can’t keep a relationship for more than a freakin week. And liam is fuckin awesome so yeah. But I’m her fan no matter what because she’s a hoss. that’s all. Bye.

• keeel

• star19

Baahahahah someone should really ask her that cuz I’m curious!
    I want to ask her! xD

• star19

Julianna said:
    star19 said:

ItsChelseaStaub @sarahmonline Love you too! I’m glad the cupcakes were yummy. XOXO
    2:37 PM Apr 18th via web in reply to sarahmonline
    yelyahwilliams Hangin with my girl Sarah in Detroit Rock City.
    ^^WTF, seriously?!

——————–

omg o_0

I KNOW. :p

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsLegit

@sarahmonline Hey, do you have a stalker uniform? Can I borrow it? (;
    less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to sarahmonline

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

peacelovehearts said:

star19 said:
    Baahahahah someone should really ask her that cuz I’m curious!
    I want to ask her! xD

She needs a makeover, like no joke.

• mctiqueen

Why don’t people like Liam and Miley together?

Eh

Miam are so sweet. :)

• ilikeyourbeard

i prefer Liam over Justin ANYDAY. the dude wasn’t hot at all, and was very obviously just using her. and I don’t like Nick. so therefore don’t give a shiiiiiz about Niley. so If I had to chose one to like it would be Miam. Even though Liam does give off a weird vibe, imo.
    hell I don’t even like MILEY.

• ashton

Demi Lovato & Alex Gaskarth dancing @ Club Nokia during 3OH!3 set. 6-1-10

awww,

• mctiqueen

Hey, stranger things have happened than Miley being in love lol. Let her have fun with him, geesh. At least he likes taking her out in public and isn’t afraid.

• star19

Oh I saw this on Just Jared. Jr. :)
    GLAD THEY’RE TOGETHER!

• Julianna

WHYAREYOUSAYINGTHATOMG.

• takenbyrs
  • bgvpxvyr

dL5Hlt dnpfjozkejpw, [url=http://qwipjefkxiye.com/]qwipjefkxiye[/url], [link=http://xsuhkwkquzon.com/]xsuhkwkquzon[/link], http://bkdzccbeyzpw.com/

• rickskyler
  • karakui

Who was that girl that was with Joe at the Lakers game yesterday? lol
    Chelsea Staub girl, Chelsea Staub.

• Anonymous<3.

I love Miam(:

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Lmao what greedy botch :p She’s just saying that cuz she doesn’t want to share her stalker skills xD

Miley needs to be single and get with JUSTIN BIEBER.. they would take over the world and so many teenies would be devastated… SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!

• mctiqueen

That video of Sarah meeting Justin Bieber just proves she’s a stalker lmao. That was hilarious.

damn it! :(

• jyiywf

fe37u2 ijtrnvgdgzqu, [url=http://ulvsdlxjkfla.com/]ulvsdlxjkfla[/url], [link=http://qskrtexmawvc.com/]qskrtexmawvc[/link], http://aqqkaumfaezp.com/

mctiqueen said:

Lol, I need the link to that video (:

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    sarahmonline
    @MileyIsLegit I dont know how to be a stalker, so sorry i cant help ya
    about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit

^ BULLSH.IT

• mctiqueen

Ok :) No problem. I love it because of how much a gentleman Biebz is to Jasmine haha. Dude, Sarah is like following Jasmine hard-core to get to Justin..well, you’ll see.

mctiqueen said:

--------

Here’s the video & yeah it’s cool that they’re hanging out :D

niley 2.0 was a big disaster. vhy people want niley 3.0?

Demi Lovato & Alex Gaskarth dancing @ Club Nokia during 3OH!3 set. 6-1-10
    _
    i sent that to ocenup. i know that post going to be EPIC!

• peacelovehearts

I’m pretty sure that’s illegal… Fetus’s & HBIC don’t mix.. It’s like a little boy trying to get with his babysitter…smh

• peacelovehearts

Demi Lovato & Alex Gaskarth dancing @ Club Nokia during 3OH!3 set. 6-1-10
    _
    i sent that to ocenup. i know that post going to be EPIC!
    THEY’VE ALREADY POSTED IT.. It got like 20 comments -__-

• mctiqueen

I love Jasmine and Justin. Idk why, I guess ever since the Baby behind the scenes when he kept saying all those nice things about her haha. And thanks for the link<3

• Julianna

Sarah scares me o_0

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    sarahmonline
    @MileyIsLegit I dont know how to be a stalker, so sorry i cant help ya
    about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit

^ BULLSH.IT
    Lmao “I don’t know how to be a stalker”. She is a stalker and creepy too :S
    She should share her skills it could help you to get to RDJ’s son =)

• Disdain

FOR GOD’S SAKE NILEY DIDN’T DATE LAST YEAR!

Niley were just hanging out! Why can’t you people just believe that? It wasn’t creepy Nelena 2.0 so I don’t see why you guys would think that. That’s just real bullshaka.

• mctiqueen

She was like bawling her eyes out after they all drove away, lmao. And she writes these long-ass descriptions about her pictures and brags on Nick and them all the time.

• mctiqueen

I actually thought Nick and Selena were cute the second time around, sue me haha

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    sarahmonline
    @MileyIsLegit I dont know how to be a stalker, so sorry i cant help ya
    about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit

^ BULLSH.IT
    Lmao “I don’t know how to be a stalker”. She is a stalker and creepy too :S
    She should share her skills it could help you to get to RDJ’s son =)
    That’s what i was thinking… But apparently…smh

sarahmonline @MileyIsLegit Its pretty natural for me since i have lots of friends in show business who bring me and invite me to parties and events
    about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit

• Sweetdisposition?

How the heck does she get into all of those events and parties?

• AKA

Aww I’m glad their happy. Very cute together.

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    sarahmonline
    @MileyIsLegit I dont know how to be a stalker, so sorry i cant help ya
    about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit

^ BULLSH.IT
    Lmao “I don’t know how to be a stalker”. She is a stalker and creepy too :S
    She should share her skills it could help you to get to RDJ’s son =)
    That’s what i was thinking… But apparently…smh

about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit
    She seems like a looney and I don’t think she’s 14 at all :/

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:
    sarahmonline
    @MileyIsLegit I dont know how to be a stalker, so sorry i cant help ya
    about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit

^ BULLSH.IT
    Lmao “I don’t know how to be a stalker”. She is a stalker and creepy too :S
    She should share her skills it could help you to get to RDJ’s son =)
    That’s what i was thinking… But apparently…smh

about 17 hours ago via web in reply to MileyIsLegit
    She seems like a looney and I don’t think she’s 14 at all :/
    I’m guessing she’s 42…

• mctiqueen

Lmfao all she ever wears is black.

• Panda Bear Love

Everyone here?

She seems really happy to be with him. You go girl! Just be happy for her.

• Disdain

Baahahahah someone should really ask her that cuz I’m curious!

• mctiqueen

This is so random, but I found it hilarious how in the Sarah meeting Justin video, like before the picture taken and anything was done he had to make sure to do his hair flip lmao. Idk why I thought that was funny.

• star19

2:37 PM Apr 18th via web in reply to sarahmonline

yelyahwilliams Hangin with my girl Sarah in Detroit Rock City.
    ^^WTF, seriously?!

• Disdain

oceanUP is a nasty gruesome dumbass website, speading shit about Miley. I just saw the post above. IDK why but I’m real angry now. They shoul’ve watched the video before they post bullshaka.

• Signal The Skies

dang i wish they had

• PwettyCookie

What about that [Full Circle] thingie she said ? 0.o

star19 said:

2:37 PM Apr 18th via web in reply to sarahmonline
    yelyahwilliams Hangin with my girl Sarah in Detroit Rock City.
    ^^WTF, seriously?!
    Ikr? -_-

• Disdain

Bahahah! Chelsea likes Sarah! Aww that’s cute :)

• aaliyahnoelle

Who is she?

click that link

• star19

Baahahahah someone should really ask her that cuz I’m curious!

• Julianna

star19 said:

2:37 PM Apr 18th via web in reply to sarahmonline
    yelyahwilliams Hangin with my girl Sarah in Detroit Rock City.
    ^^WTF, seriously?!

——————–

omg o_0

Who was that girl that was with Joe at the Lakers game yesterday? lol

• peacelovehearts

star19 said:
    Baahahahah someone should really ask her that cuz I’m curious!
    I want to ask her! xD

gkd13 said:
    livindalife said:

Jun 4, 2010 @ 11:22 am
    Disdain said:

I just cannot fake it anymore!

——————–
    AGREE! Love niley<3 ahha i am such a teenie
    ——————
    I iz a Niley fan too lol!

livingoutloud said:
    Disdain said:
    I just cannot fake it anymore!

——————–

:D

• star19

2:37 PM Apr 18th via web in reply to sarahmonline
    yelyahwilliams Hangin with my girl Sarah in Detroit Rock City.
    ^^WTF, seriously?!
    Ikr? -_-

So like Chelsea is making her cupcakes now? SMH

• mctiqueen

Oh, I know she was there, but that brunette girl with him on the escalator? It looked like Lea Michele.

• taylorr.

wow.

• diane n.

okay.

• taylorr.

I wish they broke up.

• ilikeyourbeard

I think the reason why everyone thought they broke up is because everyone was used him following her around 24/7.

Lmao “we did not break”? Uh..I hope she just forgot to put “break-up” haha