Allstar Weekend Dance Forever Music Vid

• Daydreamer…..

This post is so dead. On the bright side, my icon reminds me of a lava lamp.

adub<3
    this made my day, seeing this video on OU!
    im so proud of my boys =]

I love AllStar Weekend…Right now way more than The Jonas Brothers..if the Jonas Brothers management had a clue which they don’t, they would have signed these guys and put them on tour with JB this summer!! Now that would have been hot these guys are way better than ugly ass Honor Society btw!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

New post! Shame I dont know who these guys are though

I HATE NICK JONAS UGLY MUTHA FUCKA!!!

THE LEAD SINGER IS SOO HOT!

• Daydreamer…..

It’s not all about looks, you know.
    But I do agree, if they toured together it would have been kind of cool. Something new other than Demi. :/

• Daydreamer…..

I HATE NICK JONAS UGLY MUTHA FUCKA!!!

And Nick Jonas hates you too.

• NikBubz

zachs kindda cute :]

I love Zach and Cameron

• star19

NEW POST!
    *5 second dance party*

Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:14 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

New post! Shame I dont know who these guys are though
    ____________________________________
    Then get the fuck out! we really don’t care if your ugly ass is here or not! I bet you have really bad teeth for some reason.

NEW POST!
    *5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/

Zach just needs a few pointer from Joe Jonas on how to be a front man!! other than that these guys are awesome!

• Botch

Hola!!!

New post! Shame I dont know who these guys are though
    ____________________________________

And they ask me why I quit this site for so long. Please tell me, what the hell did she say that was mean or offensive? And she can stay wherever the hell she wants to stay, you crazy anon.

Hola!!!

Ciao, botch. :P

NICK JONAS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!
    NICK JONAS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!
    NICK JONAS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!
    NICK JONAS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!
    NICK JONAS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!

• star19

Daydreamer….. said:
    NEW POST!
    *5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

New post! Shame I dont know who these guys are though
    ____________________________________

____________

LMFAO What the actual fuck? Why do you think about what i look like anyway… creeper

• NikBubz

Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:14 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

New post! Shame I dont know who these guys are though
    ____________________________________

how about you ?
    she said nothing wrong.
    grow up.

Disney is trying so hard with them but they really aren’t the next big thing.

• Botch

I like pink.

NEW POST!
    *5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha

• (:YEAH

kinda.. A LOT! hahahaha(:

• -Hibz-

(replying to this) – Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:20 am
    Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:14 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

New post! Shame I dont know who these guys are though
    ____________________________________
    ^ Its called ‘Anger Management’. You should consider it one day :/

I agree these guys are way better the Honor Society! They do kinda remind me of The JoBros!

• Botch

Daydreamer….. said:

Hola!!!

Ciao, botch. :P

my name is epic ;P

____________________________________
    ^ Its called ‘Anger Management’. You should consider it one day :/

____________________________________
    what are you , some kind of super hero, NO
    then feck off.

wow i remember listening to this almost a year ago. They have come a long way! So stoked.

• Daydreamer…..

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you

You need to seek help. ASAP.

____________

im sorry , but who are you to tell me what to do.

And who are you to bash people who weren’t even saying anything mean or speaking directly to you?
    It’s obvious you want attention.

____________________________________

how about you ?
    she said nothing wrong.
    grow up.

____________________________________

when did this become out you, your probley 9 aswell , your too childish. go get a bath son.

____________

im sorry , but who are you to tell me what to do.

It’s obvious you want attention.

why are you writing back then ,
    you stick love , like DONKEY CHEESE.

• -Hibz-

Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:29 am
    ____________________________________
    ^ Its called ‘Anger Management’. You should consider it one day :/

____________________________________
    what are you , some kind of super hero, NO
    then feck off.
    Duh, I’m superman. Isn’t it obvious?

• star19

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you.

____________

I’m sorry that I dont know who allstar weekend are, I cant really help it if theyve never released anything in my country can i? no. and im 15 actually so yeah
    This is why I regret saying “IRRELEVANT” in the past ‘Brenda Song still dating Trace Cyrus’ post. I got sued and hated by a Brenda Song stan.
    Oh well.

• -Hibz-

Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:29 am
    Daydreamer….. said:
    *5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:
    Wow, really? He must miss his mommy, Joe and Kevin. :/
    Joe’s there too, apparently.

• Daydreamer…..

im sorry , but who are you to tell me what to do.

It’s obvious you want attention.

why are you writing back then ,
    you stick love , like DONKEY CHEESE.
    -__- I’m done wasting my time with a fool. It’s clear you lack mental maturity.

• NikBubz

me childish ?
    haha ! why dont you just stfu

• Botch

where is everybody?

• NikBubz

Daydreamer….. said:

im sorry , but who are you to tell me what to do.

It’s obvious you want attention.

why are you writing back then ,
    you stick love , like DONKEY CHEESE

donkey cheese ? really ,
    your lame :]

• star19

Daydreamer….. said:
    *5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:
    Wow, really? He must miss his mommy, Joe and Kevin. :/
    Yes. He is always on the phone with his momma.
    ^^ Gosh, why do I know everything =/ SMH

*5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:
    Wow, really? He must miss his mommy, Joe and Kevin. :/
    Joe’s there too, apparently

Really? That’s good. I hope they’re having fun. I wish I could go to London. haha

• star19

Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:
    Wow, really? He must miss his mommy, Joe and Kevin. :/
    Joe’s there too, apparently.
    Is he now? :o

jbs second video was pooe unfortanate souls their first of course mandy.and it didnt do well at all.but now look at them!

this is only there second video,give them a chance.

• -Hibz-

(replying to this) – Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:35 am
    Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:28 am

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you.
    _____________________________

See I was trying to see if you guys were actually semi-intelligent! Because if you were you wouldn’t have responded to me at all you would have ignored me. But you all started to respond.. thus proving my point your all a bunch ignorant, loser douche bags!
    Alright, I’m glad you’re satisfied with your findings then. You can leave now.

• -Hibz-

Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:37 am
    star19 said:
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:
    Wow, really? He must miss his mommy, Joe and Kevin. :/
    Joe’s there too, apparently.
    Is he now? :o
    Yupperz!

• Daydreamer…..

Oh yes, because it takes so much maturity to start an online argument for no reason at all. Why don’t you put this in a lab and study it? SMH.

why is everyone on here talking about Nick fucking Jonas..who cares this isn’t a Jonas Post he get enough attention for doing absolutely nothing! Go talk about him on a Jonas Post for the love god! Let other people get some attention!

• Daydreamer…..

I commented on the video. You should know the post barely ever stays on topic. It’s no disrespect to Allstar Weekend. And I’ll have to disagree that Nick does nothing due to the simple fact that he’s had albums out with his brothers, has his own show, and is currently in London right now starring in a pretty big production.

• Sweetdisposition?

I love them <3 Allstar weekend ftw!

• lifeiswhatyoumakeit

ahh i love sallstar weekend :D
    i dont see why there is so much JB hate on this post though?
    allstar weekend are friends with the jonas brothers :L
    cameron <3

• _huajaichumpoo

Daydreamer….. said:
    Yo, Haujai I followed you on twitter, girl. I’m: thebutter_flies. Just so you don’t think a creeper or something started to follow you. LOL
    ___________

Oooh, Thank you. I’ll follow back.

• _huajaichumpoo

When is their album coming out?

• Afterglow

I just watched the music video on their Facebook page, i really enjoyed it :)

• amazinggg(:

IM IN THIS MUSIC VIDEO IN THE BACKGROUND!! hahaha && they played at my house! (:

omg the black one is so cute ans sings like trace and mason from metro station!
    i love them now siince metro sttions over:)

• mileyluver15

there so nice i met them at the jonas brothers concert!!! <333

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you.

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you

You need to seek help. ASAP.

____________

im sorry , but who are you to tell me what to do.

• mileyluver15

i love him he reminds me of joe jonas :)

This band is nothing like the Allstar I loved and knew. I don’t even recognize them anymore. It’s such a shame. Disney changes people, for the better sometimes but also for the worse. I still wish them the best of luck.

*5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:
    Wow, really? He must miss his mommy, Joe and Kevin. :/

• mrsdestinyhope

ASW has definitely made me a fan! They’re music is WAY catchy! And this son has a nice Metro Station Feel to it! Are they the new JB’s? They COULD BE.

• mileyluver15

wen i saw them in person zach is mot hotter and cameron is too but sometimes i feel ike cameron is ugly and other times hes cute i cant decide if i like him or not lol

Jun 5, 2010 @ 08:28 am

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you.
    _____________________________

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you.

• Colleen

I was actually hoping they could go on tour with the Jonas Brothers & Demi, would be awesome :)

• musicismyboyfriend

OMG this song is so different from the original! i don’t know if i like it now. The video is cool but i think Allstar’s turning too pop (their originals are so much more alternative) because they got signed with Hollywood.
    P.s. Zach’s hair is so much darker! and i would have liked to see more of cameron and michael in this vid :(

michael(drums)- 21
    zach(lead vocals)- 21
    cameron(bass)-20
    nathan(guitar/vocals)-18

• EMILY

I LOVE THEM!!! (:
    IVE MET THEM 2 TIMES AND THEIR SOOOO SWEET!!
    I CANT WAIT TILL THEIR ALBUM COMES OUT JUNE 22!!!

• allstarlives

zach- 21
    michael- 21
    cameron- 20
    nathan-18

• Gabby

They are awesome. :) If you’re an Allstar fan you should follow AllstarNY on twitter. Just saying haha. And agreed Disney does change people. :( Allstar rocks they are sweet people. Too sweet actually. I hope they stay that way.

• liam

i love them their so cute and always look happy and energetic :]

the song and video suck but the guys are hott!

I love allstar weekend! this song and music video is awesome! :D
    pumped for the album!!

dance forever! FORRR EVER!

• imsocool

I am in love with Zach
    How old is he?

• imsocool

How old is Zach Porter?

• _huajaichumpoo

I, actually, like this song.

• _huajaichumpoo

Reminds me of Metro Station.

• -Hibz-

Can’t view the video for some reason.

• Julianna

finally a new post.

• Daydreamer…..

Should I watch the video? Eh, I got nothing better to do. Plus, the lead singer is kind of cute.

• Daydreamer…..

Wow, not bad! I like how their voices blend together. The video is cheesy though. xD

• Kristeels

can’t wait for their song Hey Princess (:

• Hope

I love this– Allstar Weekend rules. <3 They deserve all that they’re getting!

• TSLove

What are they getting?

• .InspiredByJB.

ZACH PORTER! :D

REALLY ocean up????! No one knows, or cares who these guys are! They sound like wannabe Jonas brothers or metro station. Everyone thinks of them as fame whores. Stop posting about them please! They are not the next big thing!

Wow, is it possible to be this bored? Damn Chicago weather. :/

I like the first version of the song better. But it’s great to see how far they have come in less than a year

Hola!!!

Ciao, botch. :P

my name is epic ;P

That it is. :P haha

• star19

NEW POST!
    *5 second dance party*
    O hai, star19 girl! But yeah, it’s pretty dead. :/
    Haii DD. haha. I know, it’s dead.
    I want a Nick rehearsal post or something. :|

lmao Guuurl, that would make my day. He feels so far away. haha
    I know Nick in London with just Big Rob, Maya and Mr. Jonas.
    D:

____________

haha. what are you like 9 !
    go home sunshine , no one wants you

You need to seek help. ASAP.