Joe Jonas IN LONDON, CLERKENWELL

joe-jonas-london

From @itsohsoddlovato: Joe Jonas is in London now with Nick. Here is a picture outside Starbucks, which is on the other side of Pod. Joe with Big Rob and Papa Jonas.. He’s in Clerkenwell. Veronica sent fan pix from DC!

• monster

idg how jb can stand being around their families 24/7.

Nicks been cheating on Joe with his friend P.J. he even puts up with his cats even tho hes allergic

• LoveBryony

I just had to chuck this is… JOICK!

• Tinypic Bandit

LoveBryony said:
    I just had to chuck this is… JOICK!
    That’s what crossed my mind as well! (X^D

• LoveBryony

I love Joick, but yet i quite like Jartin….

• Danger-ous

monster
    Jun 5, 2010 @ 02:10 pm
    monster said:

idg how jb can stand being around their families 24/7.
    Really now? His family is pretty awesome and they’re not together 24/7. I think it’s very endearing.

• Tinypic Bandit

LoveBryony said:
    I love Joick, but yet i quite like Jartin….
    I’m a JAVID girl X^P, Hahahahahaha….

• emma13

damn how many more posts is ou gonna post.

No Nick? I wonder if he’s rehearsing now.

• emma13

and wow i didnt knew he was in london. i only thought nick was.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I would pund him to the ground if I saw him walking on the streets like that although I think big rob would get me off of him quick enough for anything to happen. LOL

Nahh I wouldnt actually do that but the thought was nice :p

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

does anyone know if Nick Jonas will play on the 10th of July on Les Miserables?
    i hope he is. cause i bought the tickets specially cause of him.
    oh and does anyone know if you get to meet the actors after?

I thought he was supposed to be in Africa or something?

• LoveBryony

Javid does rock but David’s always cheating on him! lol

• Hangover

i know it joe is gay

does anyone know if Nick Jonas will play on the 10th of July on Les Miserables?
    i hope he is. cause i bought the tickets specially cause of him.
    oh and does anyone know if you get to meet the actors after?
    _______________

Why would you buy tickets just to see one person in the play? I’m sure there are so many people dying to get tickets just to see the play on it’s own. He probably will be playing on that day so when you’re there don’t be having teenie attacks and start screaming when he comes on stage please.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

goodnight guys!
    Im loving Joes voice in that new song <3

• SoRawSUgAr

GO BIG ROB

• Tinypic Bandit

LoveBryony said:
    Javid does rock but David’s always cheating on him! lol
    =====
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Joe cheats on everyone! Nick with David, David with that Martin boy, Martin with Nick, it’s a never-ending cycle! X^D lol.

• gablovesjoej

Joick Joick Joick!!! Joseph in London for Nicholas… melts my heart!!! ;)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Joe hasnt left yet, he’s still here, someone tweeted they met them outside the Queens theatre after watching Legally blonde.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

i know it joe is gay

I know it. You need to fuck off.

• Steff

Is it true that Joe is homosexual? OMG i love him but ..

• LoveBryony

What a messed up relationship they all have! lol. And Nick and Martin?! Poor Joe… SMH

Jun 5, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

does anyone know if Nick Jonas will play on the 10th of July on Les Miserables?
    i hope he is. cause i bought the tickets specially cause of him.
    oh and does anyone know if you get to meet the actors after?

also remember its a play not a concert so no screaming ;) and dont expect him to be nick jonas he will be in character and stuff… anyway
    ——————————-
    only Nick Jonas can’t act a lick so him being in character will be pretty hard for him to do!

• B.Y

Have you noticed how happy they look in the picture with all those girls? :P

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

does anyone know if Nick Jonas will play on the 10th of July on Les Miserables?
    i hope he is. cause i bought the tickets specially cause of him.
    oh and does anyone know if you get to meet the actors after?

Its a 3 week run from the 21st of june so yes he will be in it and it will be his last show becasue they dont perform sundays. and not normally, unless you hang around the stage door but security will be tight and i wouldnt advise hanging around in dark alleys in the middle of london that time of night

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Steff said:

Is it true that Joe is homosexual? OMG i love him but ..

Im sorry are you an idiot? have you SEEN joe jonas? hes not gay.

• Tinypic Bandit

LoveBryony said:
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

does anyone know if Nick Jonas will play on the 10th of July on Les Miserables?
    i hope he is. cause i bought the tickets specially cause of him.
    oh and does anyone know if you get to meet the actors after?

• Sam In Atlanta

He may have been in London, but I think he’s gone to Africa by now. Hoff tweeted something about leaving.

Looking good Nick.

I’m thinking the only reason Joe went to London was to avoid Demi in LA! just saying!

Jun 5, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

I thought he was supposed to be in Africa or something?
    ____________________________
    he’ll be in Africa next week. Hes leaving from London to Africa.

• xJonasXCandyx

OU calm down!!

• Doom

Are those girls just walking around looking for them?

• Julianna

starbucks<3

Papa J ordered him to fly over, because being alone in L.A he was starting to contact Demi again. Papa J thinks he is weak, and needs to be around his family so they can control him…keep him in check.

It is soo easy to make up BS. That even sounded plausable to me

• _Tiger_

Okay OceanUP! You can STFU now.

• SoRawSUgAr

GD for him. But I’m sad……….

• carbomb__

So many! I’m annoyed :/

Joe Jonas has a serious relationship with he’s guy friend. Their gay.

• dont jugde

FUCK U OU >:( stop posting so damn much

He wasn’t supposed to be there. But he probably realized he was missing out on people taking his picture. So he flew over.

Jun 5, 2010 @ 03:17 pm

_______________________________
    Whatever he could have stayed home and went to more Laker games if thats what it was about!

• Danger-ous

Anonymous
    Jun 5, 2010 @ 03:17 pm

Don’t be hatin’ just because the only person who wants to take your picture is your grandma.

• Alterego