Joe Jonas MAKE IT RIGHT New Song

• _Tiger_

For Camp Rock 2. Thats what im betting on.

• TSLove

He’s voice is so sexy! Can’t wait to see this song on a episode of JONAS LA!

Cute! This is for JONAS right? I’m still waiting for Biggest Fan.

• xoxokatie8

!!!
    love love love

I love his voice, it’s so deep :)
    This is for Jonas right??

• TSLove

Nah.This song screams “Joella”

he said his her songs for his side project are techno popish
    this sounds like its for camp2 or joans

• Panda Bear Love

AWWWW :D
    I’ve been wanting to hear this song. But I’d like for Your Biggest Fan to fucking come out.

Oh wow this is yeah

OMG i love this song brava to Joseph.
    I believe this is about camilla.

• xJonasXCandyx
  • Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i got excited for a minute, i thought it would be for his solo music or something x)

• AiLen

OMJ is this a song for his cd right???

is so amazing I love Joe and the Jonas

• Panda Bear Love

Wait a minute… :|
    This isn’t the full song!

It’s a repeat all over again!

Oh please, give me Nicholas.

That song is perfect for demi. maybe he wrote it for her :)

• gingerrx.

i don’t think it’s his solo music, cause it sounds very similar to the original jonas brothers sound.
    i heard he’s doing something different.

• xoxokatie8

Joe makes it so hard to stay a nick chick

• alexiajonas

Wow I love it Joe You`re so cool !!

• iloveyouux

This is really good.

This is the same part just played 3 times over.. come on OU, you can do better than this!

• iloveyouux

This is for JONAS.

• JB rocks my socks

AHH
    Joe Singing = heaven

It’s sounds like a Camp Rock song, but I believe I saw it on the JONAS tracklist.
    anywaysss..Great jobb :)

• TSLove

Demi isn’t on JONAS.This is for Stella :)

OMG. so sexy

• springstrawberry

The song is beautiful ! Is it from JONAS L.A. ?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

loving it, but its not the full song :)

• TSLove

No its for JONAS.

• TSLove

Its not about any of his exs.Its for JONAS.He didn’t write the song in reality.In JONAS reality he writes it for Stella.

:L Funny :P

• Joe’s wife<3

awwee(:
    i love Joe<3 he is so adorable!
    & i love this song<3(:

• Girlyou

so beautiful.

• Danger Lover

I love this song! I love when he does falsettos! Gosh I love him

• Danger Lover

I love this song! I love when he does falsettos! Gosh I love him

• Danger Lover

I love this song! I love when he does falsettos! Gosh I love him

great song !!

hes gay i think this song is for demi cuz he always loved her but hes got a problem with dating and cant stay faithful and always seems t break up with whoever hes dating no matter how much he liked them he and dem wer soo cute GO JEMI

• mctiqueen

It’s an alright song, it’s kinda depressing lol

• Stranger Then Fiction

even though i don’t usual like joe’s singing that much, he sounded really beautiful :)

and also, this wasn’t a full song. same part repeated over and over again -_-

• Becca.

And to think I got excited thinking this was the full song when I got on here today. Thanks a lot OU. Okay I’m done on this site today.

• Becca.

that’s so true. My ears are bleeding

***

Quit replying to yourself.

This song kind of make me thinks that its for Demi & it kinda goes with “On The Line” lyrics

—————-

He will dedicate it to Demi on stage, then he will perform Stay, then he will makeout with her on stage. Quite a show and tour.

He didn’t write the song and it’s for JONAS though.

makeout with demi GROSS uh

• EvaLovegood

This is not a Joe Jonas song, but it’s a song that will appear on the JONAS LA soundtrack.. So this song has nothing to do with his solo project.

—————-

He didn’t write the song and it’s for JONAS though.______________________________________________________________________________-

Your sarcasm can suck my left nut.

makeout with demi GROSS uh

Oh please. RME

• -Jenii

i really like this song..

• Melissa

He could have wrote it because the boys write all the music for JONAS LA. They pretty much have control over this season of the show. I’m glad about that because most of the music from the last season was not so hot.

• ilikeyourbeard

hmm, the song sounds pretty decent. i like it. *thumbs up* not like the other songs they sing for that horrid show.

It’s not the full song.

• SoRawSUgAr

Oh my god, I know what u mean. I hated that pizza girl one

:o im sorry but i dont know what you mean? dont know acronyms so many, so confusing.

It’s not the full song -.-

• SoRawSUgAr

;( hmmmmmm

SoRawSUgAr said:

why do i think of demi when I hear this? freaky

I know me too. But still it’s for JONAS and he didn’t write it.

BEAUTIFUL.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

—————————–

Me too !!

does anyone else think Taylor Swift while listing to this?

• SoRawSUgAr

SoRawSUgAr said:

why do i think of demi when I hear this? freaky

I know me too. But still it’s for JONAS and he didn’t write it.
    Damn, cute song it is tho.

• Becca.

why do i think of demi when I hear this? freaky

***
    Do we have to bring up Demi?? Ugh.

• mctiqueen

As much as I would hope it was written for Camilla, it’s probably for Jonas :/

• Sam In Atlanta

It’s not for Camp Rock. It’s not for Joe’s solo album. It’s not for Demi *RME*. It’s for the Jonas soundtrack, and JB didn’t write it.

• mctiqueen

They should have put what the song was for. Then maybe people wouldn’t overanalyze it so much.

can’t sing.

and boring!

can’t sing.

that’s so true. My ears are bleeding

• zivamya

It’s for JONAS L.A

• ilovejoejonas04

damn! i though it was the full version! now im mad!

They do write the songs for JONAS… it’s not like in camp rock guys

I think that if this wasn’t for JONAS it could be about taylor….not asking her to take him back…but to be friends. Like the lyrics match it perfectly. “You say you’ll know when you really find the one.”
    Does anyone rememeber the Ellen interview..”When i find someone who is perfect for me i’ll know because they won’t hurt me like that”

she refered to him as “that person” and “the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 sec when i was 18″. She was so hurt.

They do write the songs for JONAS… it’s not like in camp rock guys

You do realize that…

1) That song was written when Demi and Joe were “dating”.

2) That Nick is 90% responsible for all the Jonas Brothers lyrics.

3) That song is for Stella and Joe.

• emma13

and lol this song sounds so corny.

• JoBros

i love this song and i love joe :)

_________________________________________

She’s an attention whore lol

• Honest_Moi

Wow. Dunno what it was for, but that was incredible. I love it.

Seems like this guy can’t stop being incredibly perfect.

well, perfect in my perspective…

• Honest_Moi

I don’t understand how you could think it’s about Camilla.

She dumped him..
    like wtf? aha

does anyone else think Taylor Swift while listing to this?
    _________

yeah especially when it says ‘i want to say its your fault but i know better’ in my head in just gunna imagine its taylor swift
    i mean she wrote a nice song about him (Jump then fall) so why not he write one for her

• joesgirlforver

I LOVE THIS SONG. I think is it for Camp Rock 2 because something does happen between Shane and Mitchie and maybe he is singing this song because of that. But you guys could be right and it could be something to do with JONAS LA.

i thought superstar was written about him?

this has got to be about taylor.

she’s a girl they vent. but guys do to sometimes. what about the song much better that was so not attention whoring lol

disney ah-maizes me..ha ha not

haha I love how people say its about Taylor swift, Demi Lovato and Camilla beel. It’s not cause they said that they dident write the songs to Camp Rock 2 or JONAS L.A! but they sing it, and the songs are amazing because they sing it!

no i swear i think its about demi :)

• iSupportNiley

gaaaaa!i can’t wait for the JONAS L.A Soundtrack to come out..

Wow All I have to say this is a great song even if he didn’t write it or if it’s for Jonas or camp rock 2. He sounds so real and open and natural and it sounds beautiful. I think it’s a really beautiful song but I would like it more if this was the type of music he will do in his solo albums. But I heard someone say techno popish? Ick I sure hope not and it is more down to earth like this song. And not so gay and Jonas brotherish

This is AMAZING!!!!!!! I love Joe

• whatsernamegigi

ITS NOT ABOUT DEMI. OR TAYLOR. OR CAMILLA.
    Its on the preview for the JONAS LA soundtrack.
    Jesus Christ.
    Face it, Jemi is done. Stop trying to bring back a dead relationship.

• emma13

it sucks, lol. his voice is a little whiny in this song. and at first i barely recognized his voice. a little edited.

• Sam In Atlanta

He didn’t write this song, people. (And neither did Nick, for those of you who think he does all the work) It’s for Jonas LA. It’s not about Demi, or any other girlfriend. It’s about Joe and Stella in the show. Damn people are stupid.

• AlwaystheTruth

his voice is beautiful!! I’m in love with this song

he and his voice can shove it.

This is for JONAS LA so it’s about Stella!

• Becca.

But you guys could be right and it could be something to do with JONAS LA.

****
    It IS from JONAS.

2) That Nick is 90% responsible for all the Jonas Brothers lyrics.

Here we go again.
    How the hell do you know this? Are you actually right there when they write their songs? Because that’s the only way you could know something like that. Just because Nick has written some songs by himself, does not mean he writes 90% of their lyrics as well.
    I’m going to assume your a Niley freak who thinks that every song is clearly about Miley so therefore Nick must of written them all.
    Clearly your delusional.

• loorie

i couldnt even listen to it lol
    because its impossible to hear his voice and not fall in love
    and i will not allow myself to fall in love with someone i cant have or the idea of him lol

• loorie

i couldnt even listen to it lol
    because its impossible to hear his voice and not fall in love

Sounds good! Love ya Joe!

<3 yeay ^.^ i like it

• victoria

i loved this music

Why the fuck would anyone think of Demi when they hear this? It doesn’t sound like a song for an ex, it sounds like someone got tired of waiting for him to get his shit together and moved on, and now he’s regretting it.

Okay, first off, not every song in the whole fucking JONAS universe has to be about a girl! Why can’t he write because he felt like it? Why can’t he write just because he wanted to? Gosh!

• Oolala!

He sings better than Nick Jonas! .. sorry!:P

• jmacfan
  • jmacfan
  • Danger-ous

Get it Joe. He sounds on point.

• Lolerer

nickys album was WAYYY better than this

He didn’t write the song so it’s not about anyone he knows. I can already tell this will be my least favorite on the Jonas soundtrack. Too many other good ones. He’s trying to reach for those notes. Live it won’t be good.

wow he’s really improved over the years. he’s sounds amazing here, spot on.

ymous said:

I love his voice, it’s so deep :)
    This is for Jonas right??

Deep? Are you kidding me…

• SoRawSUgAr

why do i think of demi when I hear this? freaky

That song is perfect for demi. maybe he wrote it for her :)

Stop being so delusional and I don’t even think he wrote it.

This is that Jonas preview we already heard….

• _Tiger_

That song is perfect for demi. maybe he wrote it for her :)

Stop being so delusional and I don’t even think he wrote it.
    Haha.

• Rose Garden

I love this song but it makes me kinda sad.

• Tinypic Bandit

This is from the JONAS LA preview cd.

• JBmuchbetter

Aw Joseph <3

• SoRawSUgAr

No its for JONAS.
    I know, but still I think of demi when I hear it. I’m a mess right now :\

• TSLove

Oh..But you do know it isn’t the full song? Its just on repeat :(

• Becca.

Um. People…this is for JONAS.
    And it’s not even the full song, smh :(

i love him <3 ah heaven

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joes voice sounds so good here.
    I gotta come back in the morning and check the whole thing out.
    My mums screaming now LOL
    Goodnight for real now :p

• TSLove

Maybe Stella will finally get her fella. Lol.I’m so lame :/

ATTENTION:
    THIS IS A NEW SONG FROM JONAS. NOT HIS OWN SEPARATE SONG.

is each verse supposed to be the same?

I know this is for JONAS.
    But I think about demi when I hear this.

• musiciseverything

OU, calm the fuck down. Damn.

• Lilly

What is this for?

• Hangover

JOEEEE:)

• Julianna

joe is a sexy beast.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

AHHHH! LOVEEEEE <3
    I’m so excited for his solo music.
    kasjfkl;jklsfj;aklsjgkl;j

• Alterego

Woaw

• Sonny

If this is for JONAS L.A then it sounds like something happens between Joe and Stella. If they wrote it and then just used it for JONAS than it sounds like it’s about Taylor. But then again he seems to not like her enough to write a song this nice, so maybe Camilla.

• Sonny

does anyone else think Taylor Swift while listing to this?
    ——————-
    I did!! But I feel he doesn’t like her enough to write a song this nice for her, so I was having second thoughts and thinking it was about Camilla. Unfortunately. I’d love it if it was about Taylor!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3