Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Gillette Stadium

justin-taylor-gillette-5

From FearlessMediaHD: I was front row for Taylor Swift’s finale Fearless show at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts on Saturday. June 5. Even though it was a Taylor show, Justin almost stole her thunder. The crowd was extra crazy for Justin and they had to double the security around the stage just for Justin’s set (security thinned out for Taylor). Thx Brittney for pix!

At one point a girl pulled my hair/ head back just to get a better view of Justin. Despite the crazy fans, he put on a really good show and held my hand and sang to me at one point. You can tell he really likes to interact with the crowd around the stage which made his set really exciting! Videos under!

• Risax3

I was there & Justin didn’t steal her thunder most people got up & left for things when he came up, but Taylor was AMAZING!!

• Anonymouss

Right? The girl who submitted her story was clearly delusional. Taylor fucking OWNED the night. Every one of the 55,000 people there were cheering for her. Only the young/preteen girls cheered for Justin.

• Anonymousssssss

Justin DID NOT steal her thunder… smh..

• YouBelongWithMe

Some people don’t even see the openers because they don’t care for them. They spent their money to see Taylor. They just come when Taylor performs.

• Anonymouss

Exactly. The crowd went NUTS for Taylor.

• YouBelongWithMe

I just wanna show you she dont even know you
    Baby let me love you let me want you
    You just see right through me
    But if you only knew me
    We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible

• YouBelongWithMe

Like shadows in a faded light
    Oh were Invisible
    I just wanna look in your eyes and make you realize

• YouBelongWithMe

She cant see the way your eyes light up when you smile
    Shell never notice how you stop and stare whenever she walks by
    And you cant see me wantin you the way you want her
    But you are everything to me

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I wanted to go to the show tonight -_-

you live in morocco me too we can go together haha

• Its called Jaylor

I love them.. I so wanna go to a Taylor Concert.. but i live in Morocco

• Sweetdisposition?

My cousins were at that concert. FML :(

Lmao. People are always giving Justin shit.

• allaboutjbieber

i love taylor
    and i love justin

and if that girl would have touched me and pulled back my hair.
    then there would have TRULY been one less lonley girl.

• elliesaur

allaboutjbieber said:

and if that girl would have touched me and pulled back my hair.
    then there would have TRULY been one less lonley girl.

______________________

Win. xD

• Sweetdisposition?

allaboutjbieber said:

i love taylor
    and i love justin

and if that girl would have touched me and pulled back my hair.
    then there would have TRULY been one less lonley girl.
    LMAO! You win at life :)

• Cata_loves_miley

why does the same person keep posting the same thing about Justin not stealing her spot light?!?!

its not tricking us, we know its the same person.

Lmao all about bieber or whatever your name is, that was the best come back ever.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

WTH pulling someones head back to get a better view is not OK. I would have reported them to security.

• allaboutjbieber

hahah you all are too kind

*blushes* then *bows*

• allaboutjbieber

Sweetdisposition? said:

allaboutjbieber said:

i love taylor
    and i love justin

and if that girl would have touched me and pulled back my hair.
    then there would have TRULY been one less lonley girl.
    LMAO! You win at life :)
    no, i think that the TRUE win is your icon.
    i love himmmmm<3

• merissa99

I love Taylor!!

• Hangover

Taylor<3

Lies. I was there. Justin did not “almost steal her thunder”. No way. Many people sat down or left to get food during Justin’s set. The crowd went NUTS for Taylor. Everyone was into it.

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor and Justin, the true HBIC and the true JB!
    Bitch please the real HBIC is Mercedes

sooo not true! people were excited for justin but taylor OWNED it. she got a 3 minute standing ovation, it was her night for sure

• YouBelongWithMe

WTF that girl is insane.
    If I was there I would of given her shit

• YouBelongWithMe

People bought tickets to see Taylor Swift.

I was there and the fans were just as crazy, if not crazier, for Taylor. A lot of people were annoyed with the fact that Justin was there. I love both of them, but I do not agree that Justin almost “stole her thunder.”

• MissKatherine

tickets were sold out by the time I went to by them! :(

• RockYourBody

Taylor needs a new album, for real.

security? BAHAHAHA. if that bitch touched MY hair, i would of fucking beat her ass. i dont give a shit about security. would of hurt her badly (;

• Fiona

Sweetdisposition? said:
    allaboutjbieber said:

LMFAO
    LMAO :)I like the interviewer, he was easy going and normal xD
    LMAO

• SunLight Princess

RockYourBody said:

Taylor needs a new album, for real.

Seriously! But she’s a smart girl.. extracting all she can from Fearless..

The pictures of Justin in the red jeans are from the Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium in London.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Awwwwh her last concert :( I waaas soo sad when i couldnt get tickets to see her in Texas :( hopefully ill see her next tour. <33

taylor is a good girl. miley is a whore

• EASYMAC.

sounded like a pretty hot concert. glad she went out with a bang.

• Maralovelovelove

i honestly, don’t like the fact that he opened for her on her LAST NIGHT of the fearless tour. (which has been going on for 15 months.) like that girl said, he almost stole her thunder, and the insane, annoying, bieber fans made it into one of their crazy scenes of fainting and pulling eachothers hair. in my opinion, he ruined it. kinda glad i didn’t go. i wanted so badly to fly out there and see the final show. but then i found out justin was opening.

70,000 people i was there….amazing.
    justin did NOT steal her thunder.
    everyone came for her!

he was good, but she was AMAZING!

• Sweetdisposition?

Julianna said:

Taylor+Bieber I wish I could go to a concert like that
    Me too, both of my cousins who live in London were there :S

I went and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! How’d you get that good of seats?!? i paid $170 for just okay seats. But it was worth it! =] But really…. How’s you get them?

• hithere

ew, justin

well gillette is the home of champions :)

half the people were CRYING when she came on. she made them that happy that they cried. he did not steal her thunder. she went out with a bang :)

love you taylor!

• TSLove

You could see tears in her beautiful eyes.This concert wasn’t like any other of her past concerts.She kept wiping her eyes.She is truly amazing.If I didn’t like her music I’m pretty sure I’d still love her for her personality.FEARLESS ON MAY 26TH 2009.FLOOR SEATS,ROW 13,SEAT 1.

• Erin

I was there! I was sort of in the nosebleeds, but didn’t matter, it was the best night EVER. After every single song she had to wait like 5 minutes for everyone to stop screaming. And after Tim McGraw it look like 10 minutes, and she started crying :)
    When she appeared in the middle of the crowd during hey stephen no one could find her but I followed the spotlight and ran to the botton of my section and she was RIGHT under me! I was leaning over the railing and screaming like crazy and waving my sign. She looked up and saw me going insane and smiled!! BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE.

hahah yeah bostonians taking over OU!!

• shaCHEER11

i still dont see it… maybe its the fact that im not a crazy 12 year old. i do love taylor swift though, ever since i saw her in 05 at the country fair!!!!

• jillian

I went to the show. Bieber didn’t even come close to stealing her thunder. I saw SO many people sitting during his set, but they all stood for Taylor. I even saw people leaving to get food and go to the bathroom during his set (I was one of them).

Taylor was INCREDIBLE.

• Zoe

Looks like a great concert. I’m going to see Taylor Swift in a few weeks.
    celeb-central.com/celebrity/taylorswift13

• MileyIsBestest

I love Taylor!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

allaboutjbieber said:

LMFAO
    LMAO :)I like the interviewer, he was easy going and normal xD

this has to be her favorite concert, she kept crying!

nope.
    i was there last night and the crowd was wayyyy crazier for taylor.

• Ash

don’t really like justin’s outfit and I absolutely
    HATE that vest he always wears… but he’s cool.

• Ash

don’t really like justin’s outfit and I absolutely
    HATE that vest he always wears… but he’s cool.

i went to that show and had floor seats that must have been pretty close to this person but i payed about $600 for them.

but in no way did justin “steal taylor’s thunder” not even close. im a fan of him, but even i was sitting down during his set. most people were sitting down or walking out to get food or whatever. he was good, but EVERYONE went crazy when taylor came on.

• Lexi

I was there and Justin did not steal the show at all… Justin was very good, a great opening act but it was much crazier for Taylor Swift. This crowd was the loudest I have ever heard, and I have been to many many concerts. Taylor Swift OWNED.

• GoldenGal9311
  • Sweetdisposition?

allaboutjbieber said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

allaboutjbieber said:

i love taylor
    and i love justin

and if that girl would have touched me and pulled back my hair.
    then there would have TRULY been one less lonley girl.
    LMAO! You win at life :)
    no, i think that the TRUE win is your icon.
    i love himmmmm<3
    -------
    Thanks :D It has a very true statement :P

• emma13

damn thats a huge ass crowd….

i beg to differ with this.
    swift is miles better than gay bieb.

• pacl34

I love Taylor! Ehhh, not so much Justin…

• Cookies

Anyone here I know?

• elliesaur

I’m still pissed for not being able to go to one of her concerts, but I love her still. (:

Sammme

Taylor and Justin, the true HBIC and the true JB!

• elliesaur

Taylor and Justin, the true HBIC and the true JB!
    _________________
    STFU. Don’t start shit, okay?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Of coarse he sang to you…. * rolls eyes *

• FearlessMediaHD

That’s called interacting with your crowd… I didn’t say he asked me to marry him! psh.

• Julianna

Taylor+Bieber I wish I could go to a concert like that

taylor was awesome me and my friends got to hold her hands at the end of forever and always, it was the best moment of my life.

• allaboutjbieber

• elliesaur

I love Taylor’s speech before Fearless. <33

• Kelly-ann Michelle

FIRST <3. LOVE HER <3

Bieber is amazing in concert :) I saw him in October he came to my hometown it was An awesome time!

That girl that pulled the hair i would’ve flipped! I Go to see him again this summer & if someone DARES to do that to me all hell will break loose!

FIRST?

• Kourtney

I can’t believe The Fearless Tour is over, it was amazing to experience it 4 times. it went out with a bang though! 70,000 people!!!

<333