Ashley Tisdale Blond Wigged BEAUTIFUL

blond-wigged-beautiful-94

Beautiful Ashley Tisdale photographer while wearing a beautiful blond wig out in Soho Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, Canada while filming Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure on Monday afternoon. Photos: INF.

• rockstar101

Asghley Tisdale Blond Wigged BARBIE

i.r.r.e.l.e.v.a.n.t.

WOW they are really beating that High School Musical franchise to death.

Can’t believe she’s still milking the Sharpay thing,ITS OVER
    I like her and all but how many people over the age of 7 are actually gonna see or enjoy this film

• asdn

Who runs this? Seriously, if you’re going to blog/comment, make sense. PHOTOGRAPHER?!?

• harrypotterbitches

Disney needs to stop. They always do this…if they find out that something is popular they overuse it so people grow tired of it.

• w

I don’t mind her or anything, but why in the hell is she ALWAYS followed by paps? Seriously, she’s bordering on irrelevancy.

She looks great as a blondE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get all of Ashley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=19

• emma13

is it just me or does she resemble somewhat of heidi montag in some of these pictures.

• harrypotterbitches

hey! Luck of the Irish <3

• harrypotterbitches

I can see it.

• w

harrypotterbitches said:

hey! Luck of the Irish <3
    One of my old favorites :)

• HOLAA

hello
    icon?

• harrypotterbitches

w said:

harrypotterbitches said:

hey! Luck of the Irish <3
    One of my old favorites :)
    He was also on um whats that one movie…? OH smart house…I would have loved to live in a house like that :P

• w

harrypotterbitches said:

w said:

harrypotterbitches said:

hey! Luck of the Irish <3
    One of my old favorites :)
    Ohhh Smart House! He was hot back then.

• PrettyYoungThing

.. She really needs to try to move on from Disney.

• w

Mean Girls. ABC Family. NOW.

• harrypotterbitches

w said:

harrypotterbitches said:

w said:

harrypotterbitches said:

hey! Luck of the Irish <3
    One of my old favorites :)
    Ohhh Smart House! He was hot back then.
    I know! I also thought he was hot in that scary movie Final Destination 3.

• monster

we ask for new posts and get twilight and tisdale? meh..

• mbt shoes

mbt shoeshave been popular for a long time, for its excellent quality and further features, I’ve always wanted to have a pair of beautymbt lami, yesterday my best friend bought a pair of 2010 fashion mbt shoes , I feel happy. Then he told me buy suitable mbt shoes on thesuitshoes.com,many differmbt chapa designs,also mbt lami shoes, mbt sport shoes , and more others. Thesuitshoes.com win the Customer trust. Choice mbt shoeson reality site, satisfy you!

• shamelesss

not trying to be nasty but i really don’t see how people think she’s stunning, she’s pretty average looks wise, just has a lot of money to spend on clothes and hair and makeup etc
    compared to other actresses/singers her age, she isn’t doing so well jobwise either.
    maybe hellcats will be a success, idk.

• gottalovethis

wtf is sharpays adventures???????? waist of a post!!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS –
    DO NOT CHEAT
    OR IT WON’T WORK AND
    YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN`T.

NO CHEATING !!!!

THIS GAME HAS A FUNNY / CREEPY OUTCOME.

DO NOT READ AHEAD, JUST DO IT.

1st. Get PEN and PAPER

3rd. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!! Very important for good results.

4th. SCROLL DOWN
    ONE LINE AT THE TIME
    DON`T READ AHEAD
    otherwise
    YOU WILL RUIN THE FUN.

1. On a blank sheet of paper, WRITE NUMBERS 1 through 11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT.

2. BESIDE the NUMBERS 1 & 2,
    WRITE DOWN ANY
    2 NUMBERS YOU WANT.

3. BESIDE the NUMBERS 3 & 7,
    WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS
    OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.

CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD or IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT

4. WRITE ANYONE S NAME
    (like FRIENDS or FAMILY…)
    next to 4, 5, & 6.

YOUR MIND

10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU
    FEEL ABOUT LIFE

11. NUMBER 1 IS YOUR
    LUCKY NUMBER

PUT THIS ON YOUR SITE
    WITHIN AN HOUR OF READING THIS.

IF YOU DO, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE.
    IF YOU FAIL TO, IT WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE

Girl looks fierce. obviously all Ashley and HSM fans are going to watch it. Girl needs to pay her bills.

• picstoburn

i knew i wasn’t the only one seeing it.

Oh come on. There can’t ALWAYS be new posts on who YOU consider important ALL the time.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

don’t ever say wigged and beautiful in the same sentence . Golden rule .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jun 7, 2010 @ 06:49 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

I ADORE YOUR ICON BABY

Maybe Ashley chooses her job load. Already, I’m sure she has enough money to take a 5-year-break (if she remains in California).

I’m 100% certain that not every actor wants the workload of let’s say, Johnny Depp. Imagine having 14 different projects or more!!

• MileyIsBestest

Meh

• MileyIsBestest

Meh

This bitch is irrelevant. NEXT!

Ashley Tisdale is known around the world. Irrelevant, I believe, is you and me. But maybe ALL actors are irrelevant . . . whatever you believe.

• MileyIsBestest

BOOOOOOOOO

• MeenuD

Shoot Me!!

• RockYourBody

Can’t believe she’s still on the sharpay thing, gurl i like your music and how you act, but just gtfo of disney. :)

• picstoburn

Anonymous
    Jun 7, 2010 @ 06:26 pm

This bitch is irrelevant. NEXT!
    feisty my brother lol.

Point is………?

• nike air max 2009

Nike Air Max 2009 Men’s leather on sale.This Air Max running is a new design of Nike which is released in 2009,and so far,2009 Nike Air Max had been released many new colorfull shoes.The new Flywire technology provides incredibly lgihtweight support with full length Air cushion make Nike Air Max 2009 lether shoes comfort,it’s really a fresh air to running lover.Now this authentic quanlity but low price Air Max 09 shoes sell with free drop shipping and no tax!

• picstoburn

Point is………?
    your being feisty…….

• trhtvfrtzz

5P6QEW syufmdsdeyjm, [url=http://wnmduqqqwhoe.com/]wnmduqqqwhoe[/url], [link=http://pnkolksgqooh.com/]pnkolksgqooh[/link], http://ezeychyhoejz.com/