Justin Bieber Wanna Be Startin’ Something

Michael Jackson cover! Lia sent pix from Summertime Ball!

• unknownname

Dumaaa ? said:

Nice try, Bieberlake, but never again. :\
    ========
    I seriously hate it when belibers call this kid BIEBERLAKE. JT can SING CIRCLES around this DOUCHE for YEARS TO COME. Not to mention how much of an ICON JT IS? Plz NO

bieber you’re and shit or something but nooo

Way to kill an MJ song Beaver.

His voice sounds h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e now that it’s getting deeper.

Way to kill an MJ song, Beaver.

oops i meant “you’re adorable and shit or something” lol

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

Sorry, but this was terrible. Out of all the songs he chooses the fast beat song that only someone like MJ can do?

Justin,Usher,Chris Brown… why do they always have to copy MJ?

No please, this is the only thing in the world that I don’t wanna see. Justin: get the idea the you are NOT Michael Jackson…Oh man! what the…. uggh never mind… I’m about to scream. Oh God, why?? why??!!?

• Charlotte-x-

How dare he.

• iMystified

BOOOO!!!
    RUBBISH!!!

:P

Well isn’t that the biggest FAIL…

• sess nugget

TBH with you guys, I never liked Micheal Jackson. Not for his “rape” scandal or anything like that, I just never found his music as exciting as everyone else did.

FAIL! seriously he offends MJ

He’s not Michael Jackson or even close. Usher please tell him to stop.

• sess nugget

WTF TRIPLE POST FML

• sess nugget

wtf ou, wtf.

WTF IS GOING ON HERE?
    No one can even dream of touching Michael.

Bieber, you’re a cute kid, but don’t even try.

sess nugget said:

Rape? What the fuck are you talking about?
    It’s one thing to not like his music (that’s totally fine, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea), it’s another to be completely misinformed. Wow.

sess nugget said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

• _herecomestrouble.

LMFAO. he’s always done this song.
    why are ya’ll just hating on him for it now?
    and i think he did pretty well here compared to others…

• realistgangsta

that was a nice try justin but no don’t you ever cover the king of pop music again you can’t do it like him R.I.P MJ

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hes didnt even sing that much of it…

• Dumaaa ?

Nice try, Bieberlake, but never again. :\

• picstoburn

it’s hard to cover a MJ song :| i didn’t even want to listen to justin’s cover.

• peacelovehearts

OU is deserted yet again… Or is there another post that is alive? :P

• picstoburn

OU is deserted yet again… Or is there another post that is alive? :P
    nope,it’s deserted AGAIN.

• Cata_loves_miley

Love Justin,
    but he shouldn’t be covering michael jackson songs..

• peacelovehearts

picstoburn said:
    OU is deserted yet again… Or is there another post that is alive? :P
    nope,it’s deserted AGAIN.
    Great.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

looooooooove him!

• lacie x3

oh god.. GOOD JOB ugh- am i the only one that DOESNT have bieber fever :l

• itsmeagain

I need to really yell at Usher Management! Out of all the talented undiscovered tweens on You Tube, THIS is the best he can come up with? Seriously Usher, were u drunk when u singed this KID? Well, really, I should be saying that about Nick Cannon since he is the REAL ONE who signed this untalented SKANK . It’s like another TIM URBAN from IDOL. Another DOUCHE getting by on his looks.

• PrettyYoungThing

just saying. the point would have been made without him.

Well, the point was made with him.
    And it’s relevant because this is a Bieber post and that’s how the topic started. Case closed.

call this number 2096769367
    this guy is a jerk and hes retarted he not only cheated on me but knocked up some god dam hoe, he broke my heart so ima let you and whomever else brake his rep, spitit, and face if you want, hut this bitch bad. i hate him. o and now that he has a kid he dont take care of him hes a dead beat 16 year old dad hes a fucking hoe bag….and is a pot head gang banger eminem wannabe!!…but hes mexican whats up with that?!?…plz bust a cap in this bitches ass… please call this number and give it out to all your friends, hell give it to some random hobo help me make this bitches life hell…again his name is JuniorR and his number is 209 6769367….THANX HOMMIES

• peacelovehearts

kendra wilkinson breaks silence on sex tape
    Was it spectacular?

• picstoburn

were still talking about that bieber kid? SMH and RME.

• emma13

peacelovehearts said:

kendra wilkinson breaks silence on sex tape
    Was it spectacular?
    whoa i almost didnt recognize you. i mostly see you with a miley icon.

• peacelovehearts

call this number 2096769367
    Call a 50 year old creeper? no thanks.

• peacelovehearts

picstoburn said:
    Why does it always take so long for a damn icon to show up? Fail.

for me it takes like 2 mins for it to show up.
    Most times it does that for me.. & then other times I have to log out and log back in… :P

• girl crush mileyyyyy

peacelovehearts said:
    emma13 said:
    aww hes so cute. and tbh i never really got the hype of michael jackson. i mean i barely listen to his music. i mean idk hes okay i guess. lol i mean hes just a person like the rest of us. some people think him as god or something.

Not a god, a legend. There’s a difference.

Preach, girl.
    His songs are nearly untouchable.

hell yeah

theyre songs though. ya know. songs. music? not really that big of a deal. i get what you were tyring to say emma13. :)

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    Why does it always take so long for a damn icon to show up? Fail.

for me it takes like 2 mins for it to show up.

i hate when i have to do that,i feel like it’s pointless.

• emma13

peacelovehearts said:

emma13 said:
    Not a god, a legend. There’s a difference.
    i know that but i just think people overhype and overreact when it comes to him. i mean cmon on. i mean almost everyone hated him before his death. and now that he has died everyone decided to like him.

• picstoburn

this is pretty pointless js.

• emma13

emma13 said:
    peacelovehearts said:

emma13 said:
    Not a god, a legend. There’s a difference.

You said so yourself that you barely listen to his music, so how can you judge if people overhype or overreact to him? If it wasn’t for him, The Beatles, Madonna, Prince, and a few others, there would BE no pop genre and Justin Bieber would just be another kid getting his ass shoved into a locker. So no, there’s no overreacting. :]

• NickChicky

OU’s really getting excited with posting videos… this is like the 10th one…

• catey

emma13 said:

Same. I like Michael but some people think other artists shouldn’t cover him.

I don’t see why not?

kendra wilkinson breaks silence on sex tape

catey said:
    emma13 said:

Same. I like Michael but some people think other artists shouldn’t cover him.

I don’t see why not?

They can try, but it usually turns out for the worst. =\

• picstoburn

kendra wilkinson breaks silence on sex tape

random……..

HE. HAS. NO. TALENT.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

was the bieber mention really necessary?

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

was the bieber mention really necessary?

I like that that’s the only part of my post that stuck out to you.
    That says a lot. You completely missed the point.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

was the bieber mention really necessary?

I like that that’s the only part of my post that stuck out to you.
    That says a lot. You completely missed the point.

just saying. the point would have been made without him.

• catey

PrettyYoungThing said:

catey said:
    emma13 said:

Same. I like Michael but some people think other artists shouldn’t cover him.

I don’t see why not?

They can try, but it usually turns out for the worst. =\

But I don’t see why people say he shouldn’t ever.

I think he did fine, other people think he did terrible. I don’t get why people say he can’t. I think that if an artist finds another artist inspirational and wants to cover a song, they should be able to. The original is always going to be the best compared to a cover.

• emma13

just because i dont listen to his music that much doesnt mean i dont know that people do overreact when it comes to him. well not so much before his death but when he died it just went crazy. i mean cmon on. he started getting tons of awards and many people started to like him after his death. and he had alot of hate. but whatever i dont really feel like discussing this anymore.

• Fiona

Srry Bieb but never do that again.You not only killed the song but i couldnt stop laughing.
    Props to your backup dancers, I love them.

HE. HAS. NO. TALENT.

talent, my ass. i don’t like justin bieber. in fact, i don’t even know why the hell i’m here. BUT, what i do know is that you don’t know shit about talent. hah, trolling on the internet isn’t talent. i call that stupidity. (:

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh cool.
    and it’s obvious you love him. i didnt mean it in a bad way. :/

Oh well, then no problemo. :] And I do admire him very much.
    Btw, I love your icon. Selena is toooo gorgeous!

haha thanks:)

• realistgangsta

naw naw naw that baby look just like the reggae sean paul and between me and you on the low low all that curly hair that baby look like polo i’m tryna tell ya i ain’t that baby pappy he way to crunk you betta try lil scrappy now i might be high but the more i look at him shawty look like T.I i can’t lie we was doin our thing but thats a nappy head baby you betta try T-pain naw man i can’t claim him i’m light skined that baby black like akon shit try gucci mane bitch he might be but that baby don’t look like me dat baby don’t look like me

• AlexDoris

he´s the complete opposite as MJ… I mean if you seriously go to an antonym dictionary, you will see Justin Bieber: Michael Jackson

• Belle

way to ruin a Michael Jackson song… you just fucking ruined it, man. Just stick to Baby and playing on the playground and we will all be in peace.

• Char.

FAG

call this number 2096769367
    Call a 50 year old creeper? no thanks.
    no joke name is junior martinez i hate him!!!!!!! hes 16!!!! this guy is worse than john tucker!!!!!!! I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ismeagain

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

not really. i have a question. i really dont mean to offend you or your god but.. do you really think you’d have a mj icon and lyrics of his song as your username if he hadn’t died? dont answer if you don’t want to.

Yes. And I did before he died.
    I grew up on his Bad and Dangerous albums and his humanitarian work has always been very inspirational to me as well.

I love that you had to call him my god. I won’t stoop down to your level of disrespect.

oh cool.
    and it’s obv
    ==
    reality check fist commenter, Ur diresepect to the KING OF POP is unnecessary! MJ was a ROCK GOD compared to this shitty Timberlake wanna be K. In a few years, Beaver will fade out like FAIRY DUST. While MJ’s legacy will be FOREVER. DOn’t u EVER SHOW thatattitude towards the KING OF POP again . U Beaver Teenies need to open ur ears to SUM REAL MUSIC.

• ismeagain

girl crush mileyyyy said:

Yes. And I did before he died.

oh cool.
    and it’s obv
    ==

• Sweetdisposition?

I love MJ but Biebs can cover whatever the fuck he wants.

• Sweetdisposition?

Biebs<3

• smileyface

justin, i think your a great singer BUT,never sing a michael jackson song again. no one can be like the king of pop.

• Timber

Oh God, Bieber. I was never a Michael Jackson fan and I haven’t even watched the video, but even I know he’s just asking for hate by covering one of his songs. SMH…

• mizzjonas1234866

He Jus Ruined One Of The Best Songs Ever!

He ruined it. No one can ever replace Jackson Justin. That’s including you.

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Are you kidding me? This prepubescent little brat tried to cover a MJ song? LMAO! Stick to your kiddy pop.

• mizzjonas1234866

If Michael Jackson Were Still Alive He Would Probably Slap Yeww!

he cant pull of a michael jackson song, idc how big this fucking 16 year old is, never in his life time he can pull this off.

• gabii

love youuu justin. access http://mileynickjustin.blogspot.com/

• bl4ck_sp4d3

His dancers are 7x as talented as he is.

ridiculous justin bieber rap lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1NemzGj8Y

• austin19

this bitch got some balls -_________________-

• austin19

this b*tch got some nerves -__________________________-

• mctiqueen

He barely sang any of it, and he was just having fun. I swear, it’s like people just love tearing this kid down lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

PrettyYoungThing said:

just saying. the point would have been made without him.

Well, the point was made with him.

• peacelovehearts

kendra wilkinson breaks silence on sex tape
    Was it spectacular?
    whoa i almost didnt recognize you. i mostly see you with a miley icon.
    Yuppp.. I’ve had a Katy one for a while there too.. (:

• PrettyYoungThing

Yes. And I did before he died.

• emma13

peacelovehearts said:

kendra wilkinson breaks silence on sex tape
    Was it spectacular?
    whoa i almost didnt recognize you. i mostly see you with a miley icon.
    Yuppp.. I’ve had a Katy one for a while there too.. (:
    cool… lol.

• peacelovehearts

PrettyYoungThing said:

Yes. And I did before he died.

I respect MJ & his songs and all.. But being legit, he scared me… lmfao

• PrettyYoungThing

I get what you’re saying – I know that a lot of ARTISTS too who had turned their back on him during his life, turned around were all like, “Hey Mike, I love ya!” after his death. That’s hypocrisy.

But what I’m saying is that when people say he’s a legend, it’s kinda because, well, he’s a LEGEND. No matter what happened during his personal life, his career spanned over 40 years and even after 25 years, Thriller is STILL the best selling album of all time. Just food for thought, I’m not arguing with you :]

I respect MJ & his songs and all.. But being legit, he scared me… lmfao

LOL it’s okay. I’m not an advocate for his plastic surgery.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Yes. And I did before he died.

oh cool.
    and it’s obvious you love him. i didnt mean it in a bad way. :/

• Diamondback

..FAIL..

oh cool.
    and it’s obvious you love him. i didnt mean it in a bad way. :/

Oh well, then no problemo. :] And I do admire him very much.
    Btw, I love your icon. Selena is toooo gorgeous!

• xoxo gossip girl

I love your icon!she’s amazingg!

• picstoburn

yawn……

• msjonas13

awww

• Julianna

BIEBER<3

Dear Justin Bieber…. NEVER cover a Michael Jackson song ever again. Just saying.

amen,.

• peacelovehearts

Oh god…

• jonas_vampire

YaY another Bieber Story.

• Jane Doe

That was….something
    o_0

• musiciseverything

Bieber I love you, but PLEASE never cover a Micheal Jackson song. Ever. Again.

wow beiber messed up mj’s song sooo bad. :-/ that kid beta NEVA do that again… ughhh my ears r bleeding

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Cata_loves_miley said:

Love Justin,
    but he shouldn’t be covering michael jackson songs..

last time i checked theres no law against it! ;b

• picstoburn

Cata_loves_miley said:

Love Justin,
    but he shouldn’t be covering michael jackson songs..

last time i checked theres no law against it! ;b

true,but at least sound idk good?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

picstoburn said:

Cata_loves_miley said:

Love Justin,
    but he shouldn’t be covering michael jackson songs..

last time i checked theres no law against it! ;b

true,but at least sound idk good?

oh idk. i didnt even watch it. but people act like its unforgivable to cover an MJ song.

• emma13

• peacelovehearts

emma13 said:
    Not a god, a legend. There’s a difference.

• peacelovehearts

Why does it always take so long for a damn icon to show up? Fail.

peacelovehearts said:
    emma13 said:

Not a god, a legend. There’s a difference.

Preach, girl.
    His songs are nearly untouchable.

• picstoburn

Why does it always take so long for a damn icon to show up? Fail.

for me it takes like 2 mins for it to show up.

• picstoburn

peacelovehearts said:
    emma13 said:

Not a god, a legend. There’s a difference.

Preach, girl.
    His songs are nearly untouchable.

hell yeah