Selena, ’10 More Days Til Round & Round!’

10 more days until the World Premiere of my new single ‘Round and Round’ on Disney Channel June 18!! Below is another behind the scenes look at Ramona and Beezus, I hope you guys like it.So excited, my cousin Priscilla gets into Budapest today she is going to experience some real culture shock.

This movie looks like it appeals to 5 year olds. And I don’t really care about a new single. The only one that was good at all was naturally. And that was only the first 1000 times we had to hear it.

• daniifaw

lots of sel hate in his post i don’t care for her but gosh i don’t hate her that much

• emma13

she is soo pretty. and cant wait for this movie. i have already read the books and they were amazing when i was younger.

dead post

• LoveGomez

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag.

——————————
    Uhm.. OK! retard!
    We know you have all your mind in the pickles world

• dina

i love selena! i can;t wait til her single!

All you haters need to go get a life! If you don’t like her then don’t go on this post! GO AWAY!

themileylove said:

really? WHO CARES?
    oh miley please stop to be such a loser and retarded wannabe…..

• Liz.

Maris ? said:

kaceykares. said:

Why does she need a new single?

———————

i don’t even understand why she made her first album… haha

This. Sorry, but so true. :/

• bluemonday

Love Selena & all, but does she already need a new single? Haha, I forgot when her album came out. xD It’s quite catchy.

• bluemonday

• bluemonday

Sorry, didn’t mean to double post! -_-

Team Selena! So excited for everything that she has going on…..the Dream Out Loud clothing line, the new song “Round and Round” AND the video for it, as well as Monted Carlo even though that doesn’t come out until next year.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

themileylove said:

really? WHO CARES?

me!

• Maris ?

kaceykares. said:

Why does she need a new single?

———————

i don’t even understand why she made her first album… haha

• livingoutloud

DEAR OU…I am not spammming. You fail, AGAIN.

• livingoutloud

themileylove said:
    really? WHO CARES?

Clearly you don’t, so why’d you waste your time to come to the post and comment? Some people actually care, thanks.

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag.

themileylove said:

really? WHO CARES?

I know I don’t.

• Rosario.Rivera

Stop hating on Sel.
    So she loves pickles…
    i <3 them too!
    Get over it!
    I am sure that her single will be greaattt (:

themileylove is a stupid bitch

• StarLightSTARbright

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag.

shut up. just because she likes pickles doesnt mean you can pick on her for it.
    i bet you dont even know what a douchebag is.

• meee

she is beautiful <3 i so cant wait for this movie!! selena just completes it! shes such a great actress!

i’m sure round and round will make my ears bleed until i turn deaf and that movie will make my eyes bleed until i turn blind.

• Shion

I don’t see the big fucking deal? I like pickles, so what?
    I’d pay TONS of money to see what the reaction of the Miley stans would be if she ever said that she liked pickles.

• livingoutloud

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag.

Pickles are awesome, NO H8. Bahahaa.

• island.B

can’t wait :D

• LoveGomez

themileylove said:
    really? WHO CARES?

———————-

Uhm… YOU?? ;) Stalker!
    Btw.. I really cant wait! its gonna be an awesome movie! :D And also cant wait for Round and Round! im sure that gonna be te coolest song ever!

• themileylove

really? WHO CARES?

ME ! & obv you for taking the time to comment (:

themileylove said:

really? WHO CARES?
    oh miley please stop to be such a loser and retarded wannabe!!!

kaceykares. said:

Why does she need a new single?
    uhmmm why you are so stupid and jelous?

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag
    oh c´mon disgusting cyrus, yes she likes pickles, but shes no a ugly and fat wannabe like you are…. and shes no a joke, ouch!!!
    LMFAO!!!

LoveGomez said:

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag.

——————————
    Uhm.. OK! retard!
    We know you have all your mind in the pickles world
    WOOWWW IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU ICON, SOOO AWESOME!!!!

Rosario.Rivera said:

Stop hating on Sel.
    So she loves pickles…
    i <3 them too!
    Get over it!
    I am sure that her single will be greaattt (:
    well everybody know that haters are losers, and loser are so pathetic the living projecting her ugliness in the rest of the world….. poor losers…

• ericabbyx22

coolio.

• Tinypic Bandit

Selena is awesome

• kaceykares.

Why does she need a new single?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

this movie looks so cute. ahh john corbert!

• starshipboy

too much hate on this post :(
    anyways, not interested in the single, since naturally wasn’t my favorite song ever, but the movie looks so cute!!

• LoveGomez

LoveGomez said:

Selena is a pickle head, pickle addict. Douchebag.

——————————
    Uhm.. OK! retard!
    We know you have all your mind in the pickles world
    WOOWWW IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU ICON, SOOO AWESOME!!!!

——————————