Miley Cyrus Britney Spears TEEN CHOICE

miley-cyrus-rio-sexy-290

Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry & Miranda Cosgrove will perform at Teen Choice Awards 2010, according to Examiner. No boys have been announced as performers yet. Voting for Teen Choice Awards begins later this month and they air August 9 at 8/7 C on Fox.

• Julianna

Miranda?

• emma13

i am most foward to seeing crhistina agueilera perform. she is awesome at singing live.

Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, & Katy Perry are gonna rock that sh*t. If only Miranda wasn’t performin :/

terrible picture of her legs

leave miranda alone. kissing you is a great song

• peacelovehearts

Wasn’t Miranda the one who completely FAILED at lip syncing at the KCA preshow red carpet? Yeahhhhh…. -___-

• Julianna

oh and nice photo OU.

miranda???? jumm i dont like this pic oc just cmon why u hate miley really ufff….

• NeverShoutNeverrr

it’s kinda funny how no one is excited for miranda cosgrove.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Oh thank the lord !
    I thought Selena was performing :/

• 7.05 is my 11.11

lol everyones hating on miranda
    i dont really like her, but whatever
    im excited to see katy, love her
    and miley of course

• Mayra.

well not so much that Miranda girl, I don´t know her yet, well I know she was in Drake and Josh or something like that but I didnt know she was a singer.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

askedtaylorx3 said:
    Oh thank the lord !
    I thought Selena was performing :/
    hahaha oh god, that would have been bad

• peacelovehearts

leave miranda alone. kissing you is a great song
    I agree.. I actually like few songs off of her new album.. but even being in the same sentence as Christina or Britney is a complete fail, along with her lip syncing… just saying

change the pic oc up really jut i dont like this pleasse

• NeverShoutNeverrr

7.05 is my 11.11 said:

askedtaylorx3 said:
    Oh thank the lord !
    I thought Selena was performing :/
    hahaha oh god, that would have been bad
    i agree with both of you!!

• Laura

MIRANDA? WTF????????
    DEMI should perform, not Miranda, Demi is MUCH MUCH MUCH more talented!

• Mayra.

leave miranda alone. kissing you is a great song

Really? I´m gonna listen it on youtube right now :p

• ohhlalalamiley

Yes, miley.
    I was gonna get pissed if she didn’t.

but Miranda? really.
    I guess we just have to wait and see if
    she’s good on stage.

• StephyLu :)

Miranda has good songs BUT they r not hits so it will be interestind OFCOURSE TAHT DEMI HAS TO BE THERE!! IT WILL BE LIKE HOTTNESS IN STAGE
    BRIT , CHRIS , MILEY , KATY , DEMI ;p JUST SAYING :)

The only shitty performer is Miranda. So excited for this!

Britney Spears & Miley Cyrus!! Woohoo

• Mayra.

yay!! I love all of them but I cant wait for Mileys I know she is gonna be great!

• crazylady

i love 3! but idk if she would be singing that :/ they better not do the same thing as last year and say shes performing and then say shes not -_-
    ——————————————-
    oh yeah I forgot about last year..now I’m thinking that Britney performing is bullshit. how ironic (because her initials are BS)

• Hilary

OU always takes the worst pictures.
    Stay classy.

btw Miley Cyrus & Britney Spears <3<3<3<3<3

• klasjdjahdkagfg

cute thighs.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

woohho! :D

• oneofakindxo

I better find your lovin, I better find your heartttt. (:

• Ashley Nicole

I think Drake performing at TCA would be kind of random but I’d love it :)
    It wouldn’t be random at all. He’s really popular and he’s dropping a new highly anticipated album, so it seems perfect tbh.

I mean random in the sense that teens aren’t really his main audience & he just seems too established to perform there if that makes sense.

• emma13

_huajaichumpoo said:

I’m probably the odd one out, seeing as I am not excited to see any of these girls perform.
    im not that excited either but the only performers that i actually give a fuck about is britney and christina. idgaf about the others. if this list is true.

oneofakindxo said:

I better find your lovin, I better find your heartttt. (:
    LOL, I’m listening to that song right now :D

• oneofakindxo

LOL, I’m listening to that song right now :D

Haha (: Definitely my favorite and overplayed song on my ipod at the moment. :D

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Good lineup. Miranda seems a little out of place though.

• iMystified

Christina Aguilera?
    as long as her cuchi doesn’t light up again…

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I know it was epic.
    I don’t know what post people are on maybe this one?
    *******
    I don’t know which one, I’m switching between this one and the other miley one haha. Glee last night was so amazing. and aww Sue had a soft spot for Glee all along. And adopting baby Beth awwww.

• Ashley Nicole

Christina Aguilera?
    as long as her cuchi doesn’t light up again…

Don’t you mean her Woo Hoo? ;)

Youtube sucks >:|

• iMystified

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I know it was epic.
    I don’t know what post people are on maybe this one?
    *******
    She shoulda named it Drizzle. :P

Ashley Nicole said:

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

I love Vanity, I Hate Boys, Bionic, Primma Donna, Lift Me Up, Sex For Breakfast, & Woo Hoo
    ____

I love this album.

Me too. I hope she does well in sales. People have been being so mean to her :/
    ____

I don’t even know why. It’s like everyone turned into crazy “‘little monsters” like a freakin Zombie movie. It’s like they can’t like two artists.

I know way too many people here right now
    That I didnt know last year, who the fuck are yall?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mamaaaa. ooooooohhhhh.

• iMystified

Christina Aguilera?
    as long as her cuchi doesn’t light up again…

Don’t you mean her Woo Hoo? ;)
    LOL okay her “Woo Hoo” :P

who the F IS miranda serious sit ur ass down and the let the QUEENS OF POP perform

• YouBelongWithMe

—————–
    I know!
    It was amazing.
    Lots of cute moments last night.

• Kourtney

iMystified said:
    YouBelongWithMe said:
    I know it was epic.
    I don’t know what post people are on maybe this one?
    *******
    She shoulda named it Drizzle. :P
    *****
    or Jackie Daniels hahaa

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

-_-

• ohhlalalamiley

I know way too many people here right now
    That I didnt know last year, who the fuck are yall?

I swear I feel like the last few nights
    we’ve been everywhere and back
    but I just can’t remember it all.

• Its called Jaylor

Guess what i was thinking.
    I read Mirinda and then i thought….
    HINT: Look at my icon.

• YouBelongWithMe

She shoulda named it Drizzle. :P
    I know! Drizzle is better than Beth. LOL

• Ashley Nicole

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

____

I love this album.

Me too. I hope she does well in sales. People have been being so mean to her :/
    ____

It’s mainly just bandwagon people who want to be in on the “hot thing”. Plus, people who cling onto Perez Hilton’s every word. He hates anyone who doesn’t kiss Gaga’s ass. & he’s brainwashed peoople into thinking the way he does.

• Sweetdisposition?

NO GLEE SPOILERS! THAT EPISODE ISN’T GOING TO PREMIERE UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY WHERE I LIVE :/

• emma13

iMystified said:

Christina Aguilera?
    as long as her cuchi doesn’t light up again…
    lol when i watching the awards i did NOT expect to see that. and i was eating as well.

Yep.. duuuuuuuuuh fake hair extensions extensions :S btw her legs ewwwwwww cellulites!!!

yes she does!
    they are called great lengths hair extentions and she gets them done by kim vo at B2V in hollywood.
    thiss is her real hair http://www.elle.com/Pop-Culture/Cover-Shoots/Miley-Cyrus

EITHER WAY THE GIRL IS GORGOUS!!!!

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE HER GET THEM DONE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CasM3J01-KI

• Lexi

I love miley <3<3<3 does she wear extentions?

Disney Girls = Much better :) Miranda C. wtf? nahhh ;)

• ButterflyFlyAway

britney: excited
    christina: excited
    miley: mehh…
    miranda: it will be fine as long as she doesn’t sing kissin’ you!

• Diamondback

Terribly unflattering outfit.

way to put the shitiest picture of miley cyrus EVER!

• UpperEastSide

What Should I do?
    I’m Fucking obsessed With Gossip Girl! :|

• Delilah_Marie

*sigh* The only one I’m looking forward to is Miley. Miranda is either going to lipsync through it or be horrific..I’m scared! xD

Excited for Christina Aguilera :) The others just can’t sing.
    Miley’s ok, nothing special. Sounds like any of my friends at karaoke. Katy Perry stinkssss when her voice isn’t modified to the max. Britney meh. And I don’t know about Miranda, I’ve never heard any of her songs.

• Delilah_Marie

Oh Shit! You have a case of Gossip Girl fever..ness! It’s amazing,isn’t it? I’ve watched two seasons twice and all of the third. xD I looooveee Chuck&Blair. You? :D

just hear miley sing her “cant be tamed” live i have to say she’s pretty terrible as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAJBMpLvTlo

• AmberKnowsBest

I like her outfit here <3

• Moonbeam

Wouldn’t have thought they would let Miley on the stage again. But that’s awesome. Miley, Katy, Xtina and Britney. Wow.

• Moonbeam

And also if I’m the only one, I really like that picture of Miley. It’s a great picture, it shows the dedication Miley puts in her shows, that picture just screams Miley.

way to put the shitiest picture of miley cyrus EVER!

-___- You Miley fans say that EVERY FREAKING TIME no matter what the picture is. It’s a recent picture of her. Maybe she’ll learn to wear pants on her next tour.

are these performers confirmed or is these just rumors???!!!

• _liesyoutold

Sel probably got offered to <> but she knew would fail and declined.
    Oh well.. Maybe Miranda might be the one who will get laughed off the stage. If anybody from iCarly deserve to perform, its Jeanette Mcurdy. I mean she CAN actually sing.
    Agreed.

• crazylady

I don’t really believe this lineup at all. The source is the examiner, it’s not a legit source.

this is true too. if it comes from the examiner, it can’t be true.

disappointing..because I was hoping to see Brit again

Ashley Nicole said:

__________

I know. I was shocked that he got all butthurt over Katy Perry’s(his close friend) tweet. It’s like he’ll turn on ANYONE if they EVER disagree with Gaga. Then Lady Gaga’s “monsters” started bashing Katy Perry on twitter.

That’s some weird dictator crap.

I know. I thought that was really uncalled for especially since it isn’t like Katy doesn’t like Gaga, she’s said wonderful things about her in the past. But Katy didn’t even seem to care about the backlash. She hasn’t said a word about it since which is good. I don’t think she needs to justify her beliefs.
    _________

Agreed.
    ————————————-

i love gaga… but i hate (well, don’t like) perez,because of perez many people hate gaga…and now everybody copies gaga, thats annoying

• ohhlalalamiley

If Britney performs I wish she would perform like she did in the old days…

• Sheryl

Really? -.-

I have nothing against miley but … I’m arta of their presentations in the tca

I want something new ….. -.-

I think this is not true because yesterday I saw Wikipedia and the singers were Selena, Bieber, Katty and ……..

I really wanted to see Selena

I have nothing against Miley .. But only .. I wanted to see something new

• HOLAA

Does anybody like the new lady gaga video?
    Its weird

• your name

i dont think miranda has any singing talent. she probably can sing but most of the people on this planet can too

i hope jobros perform, but its not too likely

lol one of these things is not like the other. lol miranda cosgrove should NOT b on that list! haha and bleck to miley

• cheskasg

miley perform

2008
    2009
    2010

wow
    amazing

• merissa99

I really dislike Miley. Britney and Chirstina are the only ones I am looking forward to.

• Sheryl

Ok? Now I’m confused

Watch this!

Now miley is included in the list -.- ‘. This confuses me more each time

I hope that Selena made a presentation and make a presentation of Naturally

It would be amazing

I really want to see Miley and Selena Together Singing in the TCA. But just a dream

• crazylady

Miranda Cosgrove!!!! Ah I give up… but seriously Im I the only one that think that Miranda Cosgrove is a bad singer?!?!?!?!

meh I don’t really care for her. I just like Brit and Christina.

you’re not the only one definitely. look at all the posts about her…there’s hardly anyone who does like her.

• ilikeyourbeard

LMFAOOO.
    so let me get this straight…it’s
    Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus…….and Miranda Cosgrove.
    okeedokee than.

• crazylady

miranda cosgrove? /:
    wtf.
    they should have selena!

not really. Selena wouldn’t be any better.

• ohhlalalamiley

Im pregnant.

Cool beans.

• lover682

ah ! i knew he looked familiar (:

Yay I cant wait :)

Miley, thunder thighs much? Sorry. but its a terrible picture of your legs. :0

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

miranda cosgrove? or whatever you spell it..
    ok, hope the Jonases perform! :D -crosses fingers-
    Go Miley, Britney, Christina and Katy ?

• Ashley Nicole

As much as I would love this, I call bull. Why would Britney be performing? She has no new music out & she NEVER performs anymore unless it’s at her own tour. & after Miley’s performance last year I’m not sure they’d have her for a second year. Although I’d like to see what she has up her sleeve ;)

• Mayra.

This seems like a lot of performers. I could be mistaken, but doesn’t the TCA’s usually have about 3 performances? Well, if this information is actually true, this years TCA’s will be awesome. :)

hey you are here! I was just saying how much I like you n.n

_huajaichumpoo said:

What if BoysLikeGirls perform?

I would LOVE that.
    Me too (:

• Sweetdisposition?

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?

Wait till they add Bieber to the list :s

• Mayra.

Jun 9, 2010 @ 03:00 pm
    Kourtney said:

Mayra. said:
    theres still so much hate for Miley here evem from OU!
    ******
    there is, but back then even the people who were really big fans at the time were hating her. and OU is the biggest Miley hater of all

I know, I think some of them finally give up or grow out of the hate!

• _huajaichumpoo

_huajaichumpoo said:

What if BoysLikeGirls perform?

I would LOVE that.
    Me too (:
    __________

So far we are agreeing with each other.

• lover682

boys like girls ftw <3 btw Sweetdisposition? , whos your icon?

• GoldenGal9311

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sweetdisposition? said:

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?

____________

_huajaichumpoo said:

_huajaichumpoo said:

What if BoysLikeGirls perform?

I would LOVE that.
    Me too (:
    __________

So far we are agreeing with each other.
    :D But BLG aren’t that mainstream, tbh.

Sweetdisposition? said:

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?
    ___________

I agree.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

im not really a christina fan but im not a hater

• ohhlalalamiley

Sweetdisposition? said:

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?

I am! :D

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?

____________

—————–
    *high five*

• xJonasXCandyx

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.
    ____________
    All of the above:)

• _huajaichumpoo

_huajaichumpoo said:

_huajaichumpoo said:

What if BoysLikeGirls perform?

I would LOVE that.
    Me too (:
    __________

So far we are agreeing with each other.
    :D But BLG aren’t that mainstream, tbh.
    _____________

I don’t know…I guess…
    I want some underground bands to perform.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?

____________

—————–
    *high five*

_____________

*high five*

lover682 said:

boys like girls ftw <3 btw Sweetdisposition? , whos your icon?
    -------
    Benny Feilhaber, he plays for the US national team :D

xJonasXCandyx said:

I want some McDonalds. And I don’t crave McDonalds a lot. But when I do, I HAVE to have it.
    ______
    Oh great,Now you made me want to eat McDonalds :P
    ______

= D

• Ashley Nicole

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

• crazylady

I missed Britney..but I really wish she would sing live like she used to..at least maybe she’ll still dance.
    I don’t know if I’m excited to see Christina. if she sings Not Myself Tonight, I won’t be interested
    ——————————————-

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

what the hell is britney gonna be singing? and i actually like miranda cosgrove…
    I want Brit to sing 3! Or have a new single out :)

I hope she sings 3 too..but really she needs a new single.
    —————————————

Jonas Brothers should perform.

I thought about that but then I said no bad idea I might get pissed because chances are they’ll digitize their voice again and I hate when people do that

Im pregnant.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

DRAKE SHOULD PERFORM! WHO’S WITH ME?
    ___________

I agree.
    :D

• Ashley Nicole

I think Drake performing at TCA would be kind of random but I’d love it :)

Ashley Nicole said:

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

____

I love this album.

• LaLaLaLand

OMG it’s already going to be the Teen choice awards.. gosh i remember watching it like it was yesterday time flys by SO QUICK ughhh

what HORRIBLE picture, ewww she has so much cellulites, and that ugly ans casry face…… and those disgusting teeth, ewwww definitely this is worst picture i´ve ever seen…. MILEY IS SO FUCKING FUGLY!!!!

• emma13

im only excited to see christina aguilera perform. i know she will be awesome. i mean she can most definitly sing live where as britney might just lip sync like always. and miley well idk.

• peacelovehearts

Gurlllll, i’d kill for those legs.

OU always takes the worst pictures! so stupid!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

well… :/
    you’re definitely not a miley fan.
    and she has amazing legs fyi.

• iMystified

Sweetdisposition? said:

NO GLEE SPOILERS! THAT EPISODES ISN’T GOING TO PREMIERE UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY WHERE I LIVE :/
    you can watch it on Hulu.com

FLABBY LEGS!

• Doom

What a flattering picture. OU you’re too sweet.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

MTE its been ruined for me already and it doesnt air in the uk til monday :(

• Ashley Nicole

If you think Christina’s light up heart on her crotch was over the top then you most def. haven’t seen her album artwork hahaha

i dont even know how people say that miley has killed lesg, just look at them… are sooo fat and wiht so much cellulites!!! so gross…

• ohhlalalamiley

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

• -Jenii

ohhlalalamiley said:

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

_______

Sel probably got offered to < > but she knew would fail and declined.

• Kourtney

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_____________

-_-
    *******
    ?

iMystified said:

you can watch it on Hulu.com
    I’ma watching it now (:

• emma13

who else is excited for christina auguilera. i know she will be awesome. i mean she can most definitly sing live where as britney might just lip sync like always.

• xJonasXCandyx

Im excited for everyone except Miranda…

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ohhlalalamiley said:

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

LOL, oh now i wish she was performing.

• MusicKillsThePain

THESE singers are performing?! well, it IS the teen choice awards…and I guess this is what teens like…?

won’t be watching this year then…

• Mayra.

this is the song right?
    mmm.. it´s ok I guess!

• ohhlalalamiley

emma13 said:

Yes, she has a great voice but did you see her perform at the MTV movie awards? I thought the whole performance was kinda…dull.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

lmao
    id lovee to see your legs
    its just a bad pic
    mileys legs are amazingg

• pau.v29

Why does she have to freakin perform on every single TCA !?!?!?

• Sweetdisposition?

Miranda Cosgrove? Da fuck?!

• Kourtney

I hope there’s another pole in Mileys performance. that would be so funny

• xJonasXCandyx

Britney please I beg you,don’t perform by lip syncing.

• Mayra.

she is kicking that why this pic its weird!

• GoldenGal9311

“Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Katy Perry”

EPIC. Can’t wait!

Oh thank the lord !
    I thought Selena was performing :/
    LMFAO and this come form one of biggest miley stan and kisses her ass? FUNNY ASSHOLE!

• Mayra.

“Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Katy Perry”

EPIC. Can’t wait!

I know!!! I can´t even believe it, i mean maybe this is just a joke o.0

• Kourtney

and thats a lot of performers, not sure how much I believe that, because usually theres only like 2 or 3 performers..

• ohhlalalamiley

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

LOL, oh now i wish she was performing.

Lol. Love your screen name. Nevershoutnever! is fucking awesome! (:

• xJonasXCandyx

Jonas Brothers should perform.

Miranda Cosgrove??? wtf.

• musiciseverything

Katy, Miley, Britney, and Christina?! Fuck yes bitches! Miranda, eh…….

i cant even explain how horrible and really ugly she looks in tha picture, her hair, her disgusting and fat face, those inmentioned teeth, her cellulits in her legs, her facial expression…. EWWWWWWWWWWWW CAN SHE BE MORE PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING?

xJonasXCandyx said:

Britney please I beg you,don’t perform by lip syncing.
    ____________

I don’t care about that. I just want her to dance like she used to.

• iMystified

I would pay anything to see the Glee Cast perform! :D
    ANYTHING.

…. :P

• Sweetdisposition?

Eh….I want Drake to perform!

Mayra. said:

“Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Katy Perry”

EPIC. Can’t wait!

I know!!! I can´t even believe it, i mean maybe this is just a joke o.0
    _______

I hope it’s true!

• fan4lyftwitter

All of the HBIC and then Miranda lol

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ohhlalalamiley said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

LOL, oh now i wish she was performing.

Lol. Love your screen name. Nevershoutnever! is fucking awesome! (:

i completly adore nevershoutnever. :)

• oneofakindxo

You would use that picture, OU…

Anyway i’m excited for the performances! Except Miranda Cosgrove, blah. I just don’t like her at all.

• ohhlalalamiley

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

LOL, oh now i wish she was performing.

Lol. Love your screen name. Nevershoutnever! is fucking awesome! (:

i completly adore nevershoutnever. :)

Okay, your effin awesome. ’cause nevershoutnever! is amazinggg.

• Isabella

eww that is a terrible picture her face looks bad and so does her legs yuck!!

• YouBelongWithMe

Okay I am shutting my mouth now when it comes to spoilers.

i was bored so i dicided to take this time and say!!!….
    Miley is a fucking hoe, slut, bitch, etc.
    i perfer miranda than that fake old miley hoe
    how can you like her she such a wanna be like big time i bet every fan of miley are fuckin’ hoes and bunch of bicthes and that’s true! every single one i met that is a miley fan are fuckin’ hoe’s so yeah miley sucks BIG TIME!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

-_-
    *******
    ?

___________

it doesnt air in the uk til monday :( lol

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is a terrible picture her face looks so bad and so do her thighs yuck ewww

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on
    Thats when your the prettiest
    I hope that you don take it wrong

• Kourtney

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    it doesnt air in the uk til monday :( lol
    *******
    ohhh aw, I’m sorry!!

• iMystified

FUCK YOU FAIL WHALE!!!!!!

Ashley Nicole said:

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

____

I love this album.

Me too. I hope she does well in sales. People have been being so mean to her :/
    ____

__________

That’s some weird dictator crap.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

it doesnt air in the uk til monday :( lol
    *******
    ohhh aw, I’m sorry!!

___________

haha its ok, it was only a matter of time before someone said what happened :p

• pceloveguitar

christina auguilera = favvvv <3

lolz @ miley’s thunder thighs in this picture.
    sooooo hawwwwt….

• peacelovehearts

i was bored so i dicided to take this time and say!!!….
    Miley is a fucking hoe, slut, bitch, etc.
    i perfer miranda than that fake old miley hoe

• YouBelongWithMe

i was bored so i dicided to take this time and say!!!….
    Miley is a fucking hoe, slut, bitch, etc.
    i perfer miranda than that fake old miley hoe
    —————–
    Congrats

• StarLightSTARbright

BRITNEY SPEARS HELL YES! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SHE PERFORMED THERE?!?!
    thats the only one im excited about.

Ashley Nicole said:

_______

Lmao!

• iMystified

YouBelongWithMe

grrr..
    I can’t stop staring at your icon!
    IT’S TOO F*CKING CUTE!!! ^-^

• peacelovehearts

Ashley Nicole said:

Her new album is my obsession <3

• _liesyoutold

Miranda, really.
    Oyes, Miley’s gonna perform!
    It’s gonna be wicked.
    I hope Bieber’s not gonna
    be one of those boys..

• emma13

if this list is true i really hope britney doesnt lip sync like she usually does. i really want to hear her voice. and for christina well she will be amazing. her voice is awesome live. and for miley well who knows sometimes shes really good and sometimes shes really bad and as for miranda no comment.

• _liesyoutold

YouBelongWithMe
    your icon.. oh my gosh..
    can’t. stop. staring.

• Ashley Nicole

__________

That’s some weird dictator crap.

• YouBelongWithMe

iMystified said:

YouBelongWithMe

grrr..
    I can’t stop staring at your icon!
    IT’S TOO F*CKING CUTE!!! ^-^
    You’re Jealous and I love yours of Kevin

Oh heyy Katy is going to be the host for the TCA!

• YouBelongWithMe

_liesyoutold said:

YouBelongWithMe
    your icon.. oh my gosh..
    can’t. stop. staring.
    It’s all Cory :)

• GoldenGal9311

i was bored so i dicided to take this time and say!!!….
    Miley is a fucking hoe, slut, bitch, etc.
    i perfer miranda than that fake old miley hoe
    ___________

Your opinion just changed my mind about Miley! And about myself! You are sooooo right! Miley is a slut, bitch, hooker, prostitute, whore and so am I for liking her! Your opinion mattered that much to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Now I’ll go cry in a corner now that I know I’m a nothing but a garden tool.

thanks.

• Ashley Nicole

Her new album is my obsession <3

Me too :)
    What are your favorite tracks?

• StarLightSTARbright

kk im excited for xtina to, but she better not perform her woohoo song, that song is disrespectful to women.

im happy for katy perry to, but she better perform something new!

and for miley? eh. shes going to try and be like the rest of the hbic and wear a leotard.
    if she was like she was in 08′, then i would be excited.

__________

That’s some weird dictator crap.

Hey I don’t like Perez and I don’t read his stuff, but I still think Katy has no room to talk when she uses nothing but cheap entertainment herself. Come on. Katy’s songs are 100% brainless and use nothing but dumbed down sexuality to sell. She’s not a real artist, she has no point to prove with her songs. If they didn’t exist, nothing would change. She’s not affecting the industry in ANY way, while Gaga is!

• StarLightSTARbright

YouBelongWithMe said:

iMystified said:

YouBelongWithMe

grrr..
    I can’t stop staring at your icon!
    IT’S TOO F*CKING CUTE!!! ^-^
    You’re Jealous and I love yours of Kevin

thats cory isnt it? ;D

Ashley Nicole said:

__________

That’s some weird dictator crap.

_________

Ashley Nicole said:

__________

That’s some weird dictator crap.

_________

Agreed.

• YouBelongWithMe

thats cory isnt it? ;D
    Yep

• _liesyoutold

YouBelongWithMe
    your icon.. oh my gosh..
    can’t. stop. staring.
    It’s all Cory :)
    yup, yup. i knowz. lol.
    i wouldn’t be staring at it
    this long if it wasn’t him. :D
    sigh. once cute, always cute.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

wow christina aguilera<3
    thats gonna be amazing
    i like miley too.
    i think she will do well. those are the two performers i cant wait to see.

• xCookieMuffin

Miranda Crosgrove? ….

• -Jenii

wtf.. Miranda Cosgrove??

• bluemonday

I don’t know why, but that pic makes Miley look like a rockstar. Haha. And that performance list is pretty epic. :D Miranda Cosgrove is ehh, but the rest are amazing.

Too many people on here are WAY up Miley’s ass. I miss the original oceanup users.
    Oh well.

• emma13

ohhlalalamiley said:

emma13 said:

yea i agree. but hopefully she will be better at the tcas. if shes performing.

• oneofakindxo

Oh well.

Hi, I’m probably the only original oceanup user here. I agree with the missing the orignals ones too, some of the new users are really…. weird…

nooo you’re not. I’ve been here since the eddieSOUP days. the new people are weird. blech haha

• xJonasXCandyx

Britney please I beg you,don’t perform by lip syncing.
    ____________

I don’t care about that. I just want her to dance like she used to.

That would be awesome.

• GoldenGal9311

Did Twitter just commit suicide? It’s seriously not working for me AT ALL.

Thanks OU, now i will have nightmares after seeing this horrible and fugly picture, i even feel i’m going to throw up….

I wonder how much Nick payed for Miranda to perform.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i hope they have good male perfomers at the TCA’s.

• Sweetdisposition?

Only female artists? And Miley has performed two years in a row. I WANT DRAKE!!!

• oneofakindxo

you need a hug.

• oneofakindxo

DRAKEEEEE.<3

oneofakindxo said:

Oh well.

__________

Ehem. EHEM.

• emma13

Oh well.

i was also the original users as well. you may not me but i just didnt comment that much.

• fan4lyftwitter

Sweetdisposition? said:

I think this will be Mileys fourth year in a row tbh.

according to Examiner.
    Examiner??

• GoldenGal9311

IA. We need some males to perform. AND NOT BEIEBR. I like him, but I’m sick of him.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

BRITNEY SPEARS o_O

i want selena :) dont care what other people think; she might not be he best but her songs are catchy

Oh well.

Its been 6 months since ive been on OU..
    I also didn’t comment.

• oneofakindxo

Ehem. EHEM.

GOLDEN GAL DONT WORRY, I know your original. ;) Haha.

fan4lyftwitter said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

I think this will be Mileys fourth year in a row tbh.
    No, she perfomed in 08 and 09 if I’m not mistaken. You probably mean attented the TCA’s.

• oneofakindxo

xJonasXCandyx
    Jun 9, 2010 @ 02:52 pm
    xJonasXCandyx said:

Oh well.

Its been 6 months since ive been on OU..
    I also didn’t comment.

Kay kay kay sorry. I didn’t read all these comments so I didn’t see all of your usernames. I guess I’m not the only original user here, my baddddd.

me iz creeping

• YouBelongWithMe

OPEN YOUR HEART TO ME DARLING

• oneofakindxo

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

That’s so rude.
    Honestly, she’s not even that bad.
    Jus’ saying.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

• Julianna

Your tacky and I hate you.

• fan4lyftwitter

fan4lyftwitter said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

I think this will be Mileys fourth year in a row tbh.
    No, not she perfomed in 08 and 09 if I’m not mistaken. You probably mean attented the TCA’s.
    MAybe

YouBelongWithMe
    Your icon!! awww hes adorable.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

me iz creeping

______________

Reanar, Is that you? Seriously.

• Kourtney

Oh well.
    ******
    haha, I remember when all those pictures of her in her underwear came out and everyone on here hated her all of the sudden.

• Mayra.

i miss old users?! wheres is KeepTheFait?? I love her n.n well not love love but she was cool but I don´t see her here lately!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I want Brit to sing 3! Or have a new single out :)

“To see if she gets laughed off the stage.”

that is just DOWN RIGHT RUDE.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    OPEN YOUR HEART TO ME DARLING
    *******
    OH MY GOD YOUR ICON.

OMG and last night Glee, when Finn told Rachel he loved her! ahhh! I cried

• _huajaichumpoo

• ohhlalalamiley

oneofakindxo said:

I kinda wanted to see Selena perform.

To see if she gets laughed off the stage.
    Just saying.

That’s so rude.
    Honestly, she’s not even that bad.
    Jus’ saying.

—————

Well I think she kinda is a bad live performer so…

• Mayra.

Jun 9, 2010 @ 02:56 pm
    Kourtney said:

Oh well.
    ******

theres still so much hate for Miley here evem from OU!

YAY MILEY :D Can’t wait

it’s the TEEN choice awards, representing TEENS. And HUMAN TEENS. Not some kind of pure, innocent, 5 year olds who are afraid of somebody holding onto a pole while they sing.

Teens aren’t perfect, and I’m glad Miley is finally not pretending to be a perfect 10 year old any more. Good for her

I think she is a great singer and performer. Give her a break.

Miley looks like a 40 year old competitor from Rock of Love. She doesn’t look like a normal teen like everyone claims. Unless you live some crazy place where all teens look used up.

YAY MILEY :D Can’t wait

I think she is a great singer and performer. Give her a break.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Christina Aguilera <33 show them your vocals guuuurrrl..

who here knows My Chemical Romance?
    if you don’t know ‘em search for ‘em there
    frickin’ awesome!

• iLoveChimpanzee

i love them :)

• _liesyoutold

i was bored so i dicided to take this time and say!!!….
    Miley is a fucking hoe, slut, bitch, etc.
    i perfer miranda than that fake old miley hoe
    i hope you heard yourself when you said those things. it’s like you’re saying that you prefer someone who lip-syncs than someone who actually has a beautiful voice.
    I’m a Miley fan.. does that mean I’m a hoe too? Okay.

• Ashley Nicole

im happy for katy perry to, but she better perform something new!

and for miley? eh. shes going to be like the rest of the hbic and wear a leotard.

I don’t think Woo Hoo is disrespectful to women. Christina wouldn’t release a song that is. Idk if she considers herself a feminist, but she pretty much is one. One of her main beliefs is that women should have the freedom to express their sexualities the way a man is allowed & she doesn’t feel it’s fair that women are looked down upon when they do.

• GoldenGal9311

who here knows My Chemical Romance?
    if you don’t know ‘em search for ‘em there
    frickin’ awesome!
    ______________

The only song I liked from them was ‘Helena’. I’m not really into that type of music.

Ashley Nicole said:

im happy for katy perry to, but she better perform something new!

___________

I agree!

Funny, cute and kissable
    I’ve found a girl that makes me lose control
    Every night’s like the first night
    Never gettin’ old

• _liesyoutold

Srsly, OU. Of all Miley’s pictures.. why THAT one? -.-smh

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

=========================

i like her songs. but her performance on KCA is so awful, so…

_huajaichumpoo said:

Me neither.

• KeepTheFaith

• _huajaichumpoo

_huajaichumpoo said:

Me neither.
    _______________

I’m not alone!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I want Brit to sing 3! Or have a new single out :)

____________

______
    Oh great,Now you made me want to eat McDonalds :P

• Mayra.

Please not him!!!

• Kourtney

Mayra. said:
    theres still so much hate for Miley here evem from OU!
    ******

• _huajaichumpoo

What if BoysLikeGirls perform?

I would LOVE that.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I want Brit to sing 3! Or have a new single out :)

____________

Ikr, that annoyed me :/

• NeverShoutNeverrr

yay :)

In my opinion, Miley needs to dismount off of her dream horse. She is doing the same thing that all other female performers have done in the past. Work for years to create a virginial, pure, and religous image, then realize that that’s not what anyone wants and turn into a total slut. Very original.

• emma13

miranda cosgrove?
    are you kidding me. wow

• INeedAHero

Cool Beans.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

miranda cosgrove? bleh.
    looking forward to seeying miley!

a hedi post has over 500 comments…. wow

• peacelovehearts

Miranda Cosgrove? O_o

Well all the others are WINS <3

I want to see Britney Spears And Miley Cyrus And Christina A perform.But,Miranda she is ok but not great like these other girls.I hope Jonas Brothers perform and also Demi.

• realistgangsta

wtf miranda oh hell no

• YouBelongWithMe

iMystified said:

I would pay anything to see the Glee Cast perform! :D
    ANYTHING.

…. :P
    Some one made my day but it ending up being a stupid rumor. Cory and Lea were ”supposed” to host TCA. Then Katy Perry is hosting. Boo what the fuck.

• Ashley Nicole

What is you guys favorite song from Christina Aguilera’s new album?

I love ‘Prima Donna’, ‘You Lost Me’, ‘Vanity’, and ‘Lift Me Up’.

____

I love this album.

Me too. I hope she does well in sales. People have been being so mean to her :/

• YouBelongWithMe

OH MY GOD YOUR ICON.

OMG and last night Glee, when Finn told Rachel he loved her! ahhh! I cried
    —————-
    I know it was epic.
    I don’t know what post people are on maybe this one?

• KeepTheFaith

hey you are here! I was just saying how much I like you n.n

Hi Mayra! :)
    And awh, you’re so sweet! How have you been?

Ashley Nicole said:

I think Drake performing at TCA would be kind of random but I’d love it :)

• Mileyyy_

I wanna see Miley Brittany lady gaga and christina agullera perform. That’s it (: Miley is gonnna win everything cause i wil vote 873626263872822038474 times for her (: