Miley Looking For ‘Action’ Packed Summer

miley-action-packed

Short Miley Ray Cyrus interview with M Magazine. What is your all time favorite memory from the Hannah Montana days? ‘I like the Jake Ryan episodes. When we had to kiss for the frist time, they told me to go to teh left and I went to the right. Those moments were just funny!’

What do you have planned for 2010? Action stuff. I’m young and pretty ahtletic so I want to go for action-typed movies. I think it’d be fun!’ On her best friend Mate: ‘I take him everywhere! I have to sleep with my dogs otherwise I can’t fall asleep. Dogs really are a best friend’.

a miley cyrus action movie would make her lik e” YEAH BITCH LOOK AT ME NOW !!”
    —in a good way=—-

• bluemonday

that’s a fail waiting to happen.
    she can’t act or sing.
    she was goodish in the last song and that’s it.

Contradict yourself, much?

miley cyrus action movie ?
    fierce

• emma13

lol an action movie. no just no.

hey i huess i should be studying for my finals rather than sitting at a computer….oh well

• YouBelongWithMe

Hell No

• peacelovehearts

Action? Uhhh….. cool?

• bluemonday

Really, OU? You just HAD to post that picture?

• harrypotterbitches

action? kinda random lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

aww jake ryan! <3

• LucyWhite

Lol, same, I’ve got a huge exam tomorrow and it’s already almost midnight here…. reeeaaaaly smart. Can’t. Stop. Procrastinating. Gah.

• peacelovehearts

Jun 9, 2010 @ 03:31 pm
    bluemonday said:
    Really, OU? You just HAD to post that picture?
    Its better than the last one they posted..

yay miley is awesome :) I’d love to see her in more of an action movie, i reckon she’d be great :D

• Sweetdisposition?

……..

• emma13

i mean cmon on her last movie was bad enough. and in hannah montana she aint that good either. so what makes you think she will be good in an action movie.

• bluemonday

Really, OU? You just HAD to post that picture?
    Its better than the last one they posted..

I guess you’re right.. Love your icon!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i was hoping it ment pack of clothes or something

i would love to see her in action movie, that would be hot and firce :)

• KeepTheFaith

The Jake Ryan episodes are my favorite. :)

• Sweetdisposition?

emma13 said:

IA.

• fan4lyftwitter

bluemonday said:

Really, OU? You just HAD to post that picture?
    Its better than the last one they posted..

I guess you’re right.. Love your icon!
    I love your icon is that from The last song? That movie made my entire theater cry. Ive never been to a movie like that ever <3

• discostick

What the hell is she wearing in that picture…?

• discostick

emma13 said:

________________

IDK maybe she will be too busy running from explosives and she won’t have any time to deliver lines.

• Rosario.Rivera

wohooooo (:
    Yay Milez.

• mileyluver15

i bet shes talking more like an R RATED MOVIE WITH SEX sighh… but at least i turn 17 in less then a month so i c ould see it lol….not that iw ould want tooo but yeah

• tide.to.go

hello :)

Oceanup chose this picture to start drama hahaha

*************************************************

True, this news is boring, so they put a contoversy photo to draw attention LOL

LMAO

• iMystified

I believe you said that the last 15 times Ou posted this….
    ….I’ve only seen this picture once. O.o

• picstoburn

SMH at my friends thinking that miley is in freemason crap. cant belive they think that lol

• carbomb__

Good luck with that…..

Lmfao my first comment in this post was gonna be “oh look at that picture of her, nice of her to join the illuminati” lol. But all jokes aside, Miley talks about God all the time, she is the last person who’d ever be a free-mason.

EXACTLY. I was like how people are before I got in tune with sexuality/sexualization/provocativeness. Now, *gasp hard* I UNDERSTAND it in all its forms!! Imagine that!!!!

for me, it’s all a big shit, i don’t believe it at all

IA. Miley can definitely act. No question about that. She was chosen for Hannah Montana. But right now she’s so famous that it’s POSSIBLE that some hire-ers have an agenda. But so does Miley . . . who knows what goes on behind the scenes. Bottom line is Miley is good at what she does. And she’s getting parts and we’re not. Bottom line–get over it!

• mileyluver15

GoldenGal9311 said:

I love how OU tries so hard to make Miley look bad.

ur ashley greene icon is soo beautiful!! love it and love her!!
    um i agreee OU loves to hate miley!! :(

Miley has four movies lined up. thats a lot of movies for a girl who “cant act”
    get over yourselves haters.

• fan4lyftwitter

mileyluver15 said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

mileyluver15 said:

discostick said:

emma13 said:

________________

not everyones gonna llove waht u do i thought it was good.. not hannah montana the last song
    Yeah The Last SOng was amazing seriously I have yet to find one person who legit saw the movie and didnot like it.

yeah same here my family loved it and my best friends but one of my friends didnt like it but shes not a miley fan i think u will hate it if u dont have an open mind going into it and dont like miley at all.
    yeah i hate when people go to a movie saying they will hate it when they havenot even seen it yet.

• GoldenGal9311

I just changed my profile music to ‘Prima Donna’ haha. I just love the MJ vibe it has. I <3 this album.

• iMystified

wtf is she wearing?

• Sweetdisposition?

iMystified said:

wtf is she wearing?
    MTE.

• fan4lyftwitter

iMystified said:

wtf is she wearing?
    I believe you said that the last 15 times Ou posted this….

U need to calm down…

• fan4lyftwitter

Are the same people going to say wtf is she wearing everytime OU post this pic?Its getting old.

ahaha…. ‘Jake Ryan episodes’
    Cileeeeeey<3

• girl crush mileyyyyy

its called a dress with holes and a ripped up t shirt. duh.

• _liesyoutold

you can almost see her…muffin in that pic…uhh no underwear today?/ eww
    whoa. didn’t notice that ’til you said it.
    and sure is gross.

mileyluver15 said:

you can almost see her…muffin in that pic…uhh no underwear today?/ eww
    _______________

-sighs- she does wear underwear with that don’t want to sound creepy but in one picture I saw her black underwear clearly xD also people should really get over this picture by now -sighs- but love the accountname you have ;)

liesyoutold said:

you can almost see her…muffin in that pic…uhh no underwear today?/ eww
    whoa. didn’t notice that ’til you said it.
    and sure is gross.

Thats just where the tanline ends she has underwear on you can see it in other pictures.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

its called a dress with holes and a ripped up t shirt. duh.

well said. :p

• harrypotterbitches

Oceanup chose this picture to start drama hahaha

• GoldenGal9311

I’ve been on OU for a couple of hours now. I need to get off. Peace.

_liesyoutold said:

you can almost see her…muffin in that pic…uhh no underwear today?/ eww
    whoa. didn’t notice that ’til you said it.
    and sure is gross.
    ______________

http://www.mileyimages.net/displayimage.php?album=970&pos=4 SPOT THE UNDERWEAR YEAH? OK THANK YOU

• harrypotterbitches

you can almost see her…muffin in that pic…uhh no underwear today?/ eww
    whoa. didn’t notice that ’til you said it.
    and sure is gross.
    ______________

LMAO nice!

• StarLightSTARbright

i sleep with my phone, or else i cant fall asleep

• StarLightSTARbright

my favorite movie in the world <33

• chocolatelemonade

what’s with that hosiery

this headline was so taken out of context

• ilikeyourbeard

shes kind of stupid to think that she could actually make it in the acting business outside of disney w/o her music behind her. i mean is she REALLY stopping with her music after this next album, to pursue acting? if anything she needs to stick to MUSIC and quit acting, because she is way more successful with that.

• mfan

She’s been rumored for an action movie with Taylor Lautner, but I don’t think so. I believe she is going to be in a movie with Hugh Jackman. I know they had some negotiations, but we thought they fell through. But then Hugh Jackman gave Miley something to auction off for Haiti relief, so they are still in contact!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

BYE GIRLS!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is everyone here? or are they gone?…

I’m here :)

I see ;) but this post seems a bit dead. I might leave in 5 seconds.

Me too
    POOOF!

LOL :) bye!

• SellyismygirlCrush

good for her?
    i thought she was shooting a drama though

• JonasandMileyPones

Off Topic:

Christina is performing at TCA’s. YAY!

anyway today was crazy :| and it’s raining /: booooo

Off Topic:

Christina is performing at TCA’s. YAY!

————————–

Is this true? Good, I hope she sings the second single

:P said:

Ugh this rumor is going on about almost every other artist. it’s annoying.

The gay or the freemason stuff? :P

I think Disney is involved in some shady business with the freemasons. Mickey Mouse is one shady guy.

blah i don’t believe it but they seem to think that she is.

Walt Disney hismelf was a free mason but the kids who work for disney, no. They’re just pawns.
    ‘——
    Pretty much. I wonder who’s the legit HBIC of Disney aka the captain of the ship?

Exactly. People throw around the HBIC title pretty loosely. Miley’s no head bitch in charge, she’s just the head puppet on strings. The bitch controlling her is in charge :P Maybe it’s Minnie Mouse?

—————-

So what is his/her mission? :P

• MeenuD

There’s definitely going to be a Les Grossman movie with Paramount and MTV.

P said:

Ugh this rumor is going on about almost every other artist. it’s annoying.

The gay or the freemason stuff? :P
    freemason.

• lisyanna

summer is action like have a party

two words boys and girls

A NULL

1+1=2

• Hilary

I’m NOT spamming.

btw cool =)

• taylorr.

Silly girl. You can’t act!

this picture does not match the article, and do not lie saying oceanup is neutral

Uhm Miley has never done any action movies so there isn’t any picture that would fit this article. They just put a recent pic, don’t hate. I’m not saying their neutral, but this IS her new image and it’s kind of annoying that people complain about every single picture of Miley. She chooses to wear these outfits, she doesn’t mind looking like this so why do you?

agreed.

• picstoburn

i know lol i tried explaining that to my friends but they wont listen to me :p

picstoburn said:

• iSupportNiley

action movie?like indiana jones or tomb raider? oh wait this 2 movies that i mentioned are adventure movie right?,,lol! well goodluck miley..we your fans are going to support you whenever wherever your career takes you :)

picstoburn said:

blah i don’t believe it but they seem to think that she is.

She’d be hella bad ass. i could imagine her beating ppl up.

blah i don’t believe it but they seem to think that she is.

where is everyone? :|

• msjonas13

i relly wanna meet her this summer… i love her

• Sweetdisposition?

What’s free mason?

• Diamondback

!

blah i don’t believe it but they seem to think that she is.

‘——

• Diamondback

!!@!

(better OU?)

Haha sorry i can’t see her doing an action movie. She was ok in The Last Song but really an action movie? Ha yeah right sorry i can’t take that seriously

• JOE JONAS GIRL

I’M NOT UR ROBOT I’M JUST ME I CAN’T WAIT FOR HER CD TO COME OUT

What’s freemason?

i think it’s like worshiping the devil O.o but idk i don’t feel like looking it up lol ngl.

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

What’s freemason?

Ahh like illuminati, yeah I’ve heard about that.

• AmberKnowsBest

Way to go Miley :)

for me, it’s all a big shit, i don’t believe it at all

I don’t know, I’ve seen so many documentaries about that, that who knows in what to believe in anymore. :/

• picstoburn

and im not trying to be funny or anything but i really do think justin bieber is gay :|

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

Lol, why?

for me, it’s all a big shit, i don’t believe it at all

i don’t either but like it got me thinking about it :|

• AmberKnowsBest

picstoburn said:

where is everyone? :|

EPIC win.. icon <3

picstoburn said:

where is everyone? :|

EPIC win.. icon <3

thanks ;D

• ET

If you could dream

• Julianna

your

picstoburn said:

Lol, why?
    i have a feeling that he is. but he’s keeping it on the Dl. lol like how ricky martin did.

• ET

Lmao @ everyone thinking shes too young, or she has changed. And she’ll do an R rated movie.

Pl-Please. RME.

• AmberKnowsBest

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

where is everyone? :|

EPIC win.. icon <3

thanks ;D

Np :)

Thats how megan fox started her career, look where she is now. shes super famous i dont know i guy who doesnt love her.

• renee

yay i love miley and an action movie hell yeah that would be the best do r rated miles im 14 but iwatch r rated movies and that would be the best one ever

An action movie? :P Alright, I like laughing so why not XD

Megan does NOT owe her popularity to acting, let’s be honest. ;)

picstoburn:why does your friends think that miley is a free mason?

• MeenuD

Action packed summer… that can mean lots of things…

picstoburn said:

——————-

Nah, Justin seems pretty straight to me, if there anyone who is gay, it’s Kevin.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nice…

• picstoburn

picstoburn:why does your friends think that miley is a free mason?

cause of CBT LMAO.and other reasons,it’s stupid.
    i wanna be a part of something i don’t know

smh,that’s why

• :P

Ugh this rumor is going on about almost every other artist. it’s annoying.

blah i don’t believe it but they seem to think that she is.

‘——

this subject is getting ridiculous LOL

• pacl34

I would love to do an action movie!

• iaskedtaylorx3

Cool :)

• LucyWhite

Same !

bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

miley in an action movie ?
    fierce…..

• ohhlalalamiley

hmm…

• pceloveguitar

that’s a fail waiting to happen.
    she can’t act or sing.
    she was goodish in the last song and that’s it.

• bluemonday

That’d be cool!

She literally looks like a 40 year old stripper. :\ I’ve never seen anyone other than real strippers wear that outfit and I hope you haven’t either. Love her, but she looks rough!

picstoburn said:

——————-
    Nah, Justin seems pretty straight to me, if there anyone who is gay, it’s Kevin
    lol not to me, i just have a feeling that he is :p

• iaskedtaylorx3

OU and their spelling errors. SMH. It’s spelled the not teh

Anyway , I hope she does good in an action movie.

• UHH

I love how OU tries so hard to make Miley look bad.

How so? Cause they posted a picture from her concert? She’s the one who wore the outfit and any of her other pictures aren’t any better. This is her new image. SHE is the one trying to look “bad”.

• GoldenGal9311

I love how OU tries so hard to make Miley look bad.

• AmberKnowsBest

Is anyone else having trouble changing their icon? -.-

• picstoburn

Ugh this rumor is going on about almost every other artist. it’s annoying

ikr? :p

• AmberKnowsBest

UHH said:

I love how OU tries so hard to make Miley look bad.

GTFO!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is everyone here? or are they gone?…

• AmberKnowsBest

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Is everyone here? or are they gone?…

I’m here :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is everyone here? or are they gone?…

I’m here :)

I see ;) but this post seems a bit dead. I might leave in 5 seconds.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Today was my lAST day of school. Which means I’ll be here more often.

• AmberKnowsBest

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Is everyone here? or are they gone?…

I’m here :)

I see ;) but this post seems a bit dead. I might leave in 5 seconds.

Me too
    POOOF!

• mileyluver15

discostick said:

emma13 said:

________________

• mileyluver15

meet me halfway..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

“When we had to kiss for the frist time…”
    lol i love OU mistakes.

• laurafg

Oh boy…

• mileyluver15

spelling erros discribe my life…………….i fail at grammer

• fan4lyftwitter

mileyluver15 said:

discostick said:

emma13 said:

________________

• mileyluver15

i think about you always

• mileyluver15