Taylor Swift CMT MUSIC AWARDS 2010

cmt-music-awards-2010-885

Taylor @ 2010 CMT Music Awards @ Bridgestone Arena Nashville on June 9. Featuring stars: Julianne Hough, Hayden Panettiere, Lady Antebellum, Gloriana, Kellie Pickler, Carrie Underwood & Snooki! PR Photos.

TSwift with curls, please.

• gottalovethis

YES YES!!! i love her this way. instead of her fake curls.!!

• MeenuD

She pulls of the straight hair wonderfully.

• SummerKisses

SHE LOOKS AMAZING I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT. She looks AMAZING with straight hair i like it alot because its a different look for her. And I cant believe its been a week since i met her.! ah :(

• fan4lyftwitter

I didnt even know CMTS were today. I remember when miley and Billy Ray hosted lol. mileys hosted lots of award shows DAMN.:)

• Jessica

omg, she looks so gorgeous :)
    i love her curls, but she looks very pretty here.

• msjonas13

omg, shes beautifull. i wish i met her :(

• Jason

What? said:
    is it just me, or does anyone else think Taylor can’t pull off straight hair.

Not hating, I just don’t like it straight, doesn’t suit her

——————–
    yeah!! she looks so much relaxed and sexier with curly hair it looks good on her!! when it’s straight it’s all boring looking lol

• monster

ew@urhair.

• fan4lyftwitter

I think we are just used to her curly hair.

Not feeling the hair

• khasidy

i love her hair!!…. always do haha

I wish she wore her hair curly :/ But I love her<3

I have never found her attractive.

• picstoburn

love her hair.

• Maris ?

She looks GORGEOUS and I love her straight hair!

• gleekin

aw, i love the third picture of her. i would use it as an icon, but i just changed it to lucy hale :/

• Kourtney

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS SHE <333333

• JoickBelongs

I don’t think she’s pretty, but I have to admit that she is gorgeous in these pics.

Her hair looks great straight when she has bangs. Not really digging it here.

• JonasandMileyPones

Fab. Totes fab.

• JonasandMileyPones

____

You win.

You really do.

sexy not trshy at all i dont know why miley never kept her as a close frined….oh wait i know…. mileys got that trailer trash look down! taylors a good judge of character

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

She’s really pretty:)

No sparkles?! 0_0

• harrypotterbitches

I think she looks nice :)

• monster

I think her hair looks adorable straight this way. :D

________

ia. if she just added more volume it wouldn’t look so bad.

• Maris ?

emma13 said:

lol, icarly is really annoying, but I like the blonde girl
    yea i like her too. shes the only reason i watch that show and spencer. those are the only two on that show that can actually act and are funny.

—————

i don’t even watch the show anymore, but when I did I watched for the blonde girl and yeah spencer cool too haha

• Sonny

Nooo, TAYLOR! I absolutely love you (no homo)…but you’re known for your amazing curly hair! Don’t keep it this way! :( It looks pretty for a one time deal, but don’t keep it this way! Doesn’t even look like you! haha More like a barbie. (not hating)

• ilikeyourbeard

she looks so damn ugly with straight hair. yikes.

though it is VERY nice to see her actually do something different with her boring hair for once. jeeesh. but this is no good.

• Timber

She looks so pretty!! XD

• anon.

wow. this is surprising. no curls and no sparkles. it’s like a whole other person. D:

She looks gorgeous as always, but i mean curly hair looks better i think. like in our song she looked good with straight hair but she didnt look great here

• gleekin

heh, changed it again. i’m bored!

• EASYMAC.

i dont think i ever knew her hair could get that straight. ha. looks cute though.

• HOLAA

yay no sparkly dress
    lol
    :D

• bluemonday

She looks pretty.
    Her hair is straight just for a little change.

And I love the dress, but she shouldn’t wear heels. Her legs are too long.

• SummerKisses

EVERYONE KEEP VOTING FOR TAYLOR SWIFT FOR CMT VIDEO OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FatsYousufi

Honestly,
    she looks amazing. Incredible actually.
    She’s growing up, she has a more edgier look. And I love it! No sparkles!

Anyone wondering how her new album will be like? She’s changing it around.
    I love the dress but it doesnt really match her body type but still gorgeous.

She actually looks 20 now. :)

BEAUTIFUL i loooove how she looks there with straight hair , i usually like it better curly but look at her completely gorgeous

• Becca.

I’ve been told I look like her a lot. I take it as a compliment. :) But she shouldn’t put her hair to one side, if she had it on both, it would look better.

I Love Taylor Swift.And, her songs are great to listen to.I Love her dress and her new hair style.She looks more grown -up this way.You Rock Taylor.

• Pixita

Taylor eat a sandwich. Hasn’t anyone explained to this girl yet that what a boy likes to see in the light of day is not what he wants to hold in his bed at night?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

she looks superb!

• DemiJoBroFan

She looks really pretty, but… I like her better with curly hair. :)

Ugh… I prefer her her curl so hard… don’t get this straigh hair :/ sorry taytay

1). she looks 25
    2). straight her doesn’t work for her
    3). that dress is fug
    4). bitch needs a tan stat….i don’t mean snooki tan…i mean GET SOME FUCKING COLOR. translucent isn’t hot.
    5). her eyebrows look painted on (maybe she’s trying to appeal to her latina fans?)
    6). her eyes. girfriend needs to fire whomever does her eye make-up. IT ONLY EMPHASIZES HOW SMALL THEY ARE.
    7). at least her ass and boobs aren’t hanging out. take notes miley.

• StarLightSTARbright

she looks pretty, im glad she did something different ;)

Whoever the hell thinks straight hair doesn’t work for her needs glasses. I think she looks amazing with straight hair, plus it’s not as frizzy as when she wears it with curls, also her curls are getting OVERDONE. She needs to do something new, like shorter maybe & straight but with more volume then this look. Maybe people think it looks weird cause they aren’t used to it, but honestly I think it makes her look more sophisticated & polished.

• JOE JONAS GIRL

TAYLOR U LOOK VERY PRETTY I LOVE HER HER SSONGS R AMAZING KEEP ROCKING TAYLOR

• Lilly

CMT awards are probably my least fave country award show

1). she looks 25
    2). straight her doesn’t work for her
    3). that dress is fug
    7). at least her ass and boobs aren’t hanging out. take notes miley.

Bitter & jealous ? I think so. LOL, the fact that you just took the time out to make that list just shows how devoted you are to being a complete fool. :)

Finally she did something different with her hair. I was getting sick of seeing her curly-up-do.

Feel sorry for all these celebrities because you guys are NEVER happy with what they are wearing or doing.

• chocolatelemonade

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD LOOK ON HER. especially that hair to the side- that’s right tay. :) it shouln’t be straight and all over the place and the dress is def her colour and those heels. love the look.

She needs some change. I’m glad it’s straightened here. It’s always curly, curly, curly.

• AmberKnowsBest

I don’t like the shoes,dress or hair.
    *throws rock at Taylor*
    Get a better stylist!

• AmberKnowsBest

Imagine how many hrs it takes to straighten her hair! O_o

• Courtney

Wow, I don’t really like Taylor, but here, she looks STUNNING ! :)
    I do like her straight hair ! & her dress is the cutest dress i’ve ever seen (okay, maybe not, but it looks really good!)

Taylor looks gorgeous! I love when she straightens her hair…it’s amazing how different she looks when it is straightened.

I also love the dress she is wearing, it looks so vibrant and youthful. And girl definately gets my vote in best dressed for rocking those heels :)

She looks stunning!:)

• sexxynickj

I love her SHOES! Wow! I also like her hair like that.

• Claire Heavenly

She’s very beautiful but I think curly hair are better (:

Taylor needs more boobs im sorry but still… shes 20 and i have more and im 15

• mileyluver15

I dont really like taylor at all with her straight hair she looks like a brat.

omg her hair!!
    i think i prefer it curly

Jason said:

———————-

you only wrote this comment as an excuse so people will start talking about Miley cyrus…..thanks. thanks a lot.
    ——————————————–
    What the hell is the point of bringing other people into a Taylor Swift post. I mean cmon icarly, victorious, Miley Cyrus this is about Taylor Swift.

I love Taylor. She is so inspiring and gifted, but where is the girl with the beautiful, signature curly hair and cowboy boots that we all fell in love with?
    I think it’s great that she is trying a new look. A lot of people find a need to try something new every now and then, but why didn’t she at least return to her roots for this *country* award show?

TAYLOR SWIFT IS GORGEOUS! WITH AND WITHOUT CURLS!!! :] lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

her hairs straight! o_O and what the fuck has snooki got to do with country music? rofl

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

i personally love swifty’s hair curly!!!!! i mean she can do whatever she wants, but i just think she looks kinda mean and junior highish here….but i LOVE the dress and shoes!!! the straps on the dress are beautiful!!! :)

• gleekin

i think i agree shes not like vanessa whos beauty is natural

don’t reply to yourself. that’s just sad.

This girl is hot i dont give a shit about her music.. but woow she fucking hawt… i wanna do her know.

• natjbguitargirl

i love that dress and those shoes the hair works the outfit to me

• xfruitcake

I actually love her with straight hair. I don’t get why people hate it… But she looks beautiful either in curly or straight hair <3

• loveurface

i thinks that taylor swift looks very very pretty!

• ms.sunshine

i loooooooove taylor
    all though i like the curly hair more but the straight one ain’t that bad =D

hamster much

i dont know…. it just seems that she always looks perfect…its like before she goes out of the house, she needs to have everything on her face, you know… thats creepy

i think i agree shes not like vanessa whos beauty is natural

• shecantbetamed

shes prettty (:

she looks good, but in a perfect barbie doll kind of way…if that makes sense. she doesn’t look as relaxed as she usually does

• What?

is it just me, or does anyone else think Taylor can’t pull off straight hair.

Not hating, I just don’t like it straight, doesn’t suit her.

I will be honest…I usually think Taylor tries too hard to look like a 13 year old. But tonight, I actually thought she looked very classy and elegant. It is one of the few times I have actually thought she looked like a 20 year old. Her dress was beautiful and I really liked her hair. I thought she looked beautiful.

Love her hair straight!

• nikole13

love taylor but she lookss odd

• nikole13

hello??

• nikole13

anybody heree?

SOOO PURTY!! :)

• Maralovelovelove

i freaking loooove her! haha i’m surprised she wore her hair down… and STRAIGHT! she ALWAYS wears her hair in some bun-updo thing for award shows.. ALWAYS. lol she looks super pretty though :) like my new icon? :D

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Great outfit, great hair! She looks pretty as always :) <33

• Jason

nooooo i hate her hair straight!!! D:

• Jason

nooooo i hate her hair straight!!! D:

• emma13

she looks pretty and she can pull off straight hair pretty well.

I prefer her hair curly,but maybe if she parted her straight hair in the middle it would look nicer.
    I bet she’d look totally cute with waves,not fully curly but not straight.

I bet she’d look totally cute with waves,not fully curly but not straight.

• Jason

there are too many awards for country music….i thought the CMTs were like, in november already??? lmao

• emma13

ugh i hate the background ou has atm. i hate icarly. that show is so not funny.

• TSLove

Love her look tonight but I don’t like that her hair is behind her ear

• picstoburn

No sparkles?! 0_0

lol just noticed that xD

• TSLove

I LOVE HER DRESS COLOR AND STYLE

• Jason

———————-

• Doom

it’s good to see her do something different.

look guys! taylor swift has boobs! wow! whoa! crrrrazy!

so looks good but, she’s kinda skinny |:

I like her hair straight!

• Maris ?

emma13 said:

ugh i hate the background ou has atm. i hate icarly. that show is so not funny.

—————-

i don’t see it o.o
    but yeah I don’t like either :/ the only nick show I watch is victorious…

• Daydreamer…..

I don’t find Taylor drop dead gorgeous but she’s a cute girl. I don’t care for her hair that straight though, especially styled that way in the front.

• gleekin

i changed it anyway <3

I like her hair like this:

Ewww no. Her best straight hair look: http://i47.tinypic.com/33yq1af.jpg

• diane n.

i love her hair straight, but i think i would’ve liked it better if she didn’t put it to one side.

Love her dress hate her.everyone ruins it for me like Justin Bieber liked him for a fewthen ppl started to constantly mention him in every conversation and his fans are so annoying. same with Twilight and GLEE.

• TheAnonWithABrain

she looks really pretty!

• PrettyYoungThing

GORGEOUSSSSSS.
    Love it, love it, loooove it!

• emma13

i think her her hair looked best straight when it was in that one music video i forgot the name of.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Finally a different hair style! She should keep it straight like that for a while. I like it. :)

• emma13

Maris ? said:

emma13 said:

ugh i hate the background ou has atm. i hate icarly. that show is so not funny.

—————-

i don’t see it o.o
    but yeah I don’t like either :/ the only nick show I watch is victorious…
    i dont really like victorious that much but id rather watch that then icarly.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Icarly is annoying now….

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Im out.

• picstoburn

curly or straight doesn’t really matter to me lol she still looks pretty.

I think this hairstyle makes her look very mature and classy.
    I like it.

I think most girls are just used to having her hair curly.

• Daydreamer…..
  • emma13

i mean the new icarly movie was just weird. and it wasnt even that funny. i hate how dan shneider always brags about his shows. he always talks about them like there the best shows ever. when in reality no there not.

• merissa99

I love her dress!! I hope she wins!

• Maris ?

emma13 said:

Maris ? said:

emma13 said:

ugh i hate the background ou has atm. i hate icarly. that show is so not funny.

—————-

i don’t see it o.o
    but yeah I don’t like either :/ the only nick show I watch is victorious…
    i dont really like victorious that much but id rather watch that then icarly.

—————–