• Colleen

Joe…I will always pick him no matter what :P

• vailovesyou.

I really hate it when they do these. They are obviously not wearing the same hairclip.

DEMIIIIII!!!

• vintagelovers

i still cant believe demi stopped following cheslea because of one on set kiss.

• melmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmel

haha wow the kiss between chelsea and joe was on jonas wooow lol way to over exaggerate :/

• JoeJonasGirl0676

vintagelovers
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    vintagelovers said:

i still cant believe demi stopped following cheslea because of one on set kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi is stupid. And the fact that I kinda like her too… She’s still stupid

• Strph

Demi lovato!! Fuck Joe :]

the thing is i wear the same outfit as demi all the time and its my fav but i voted for joe idk y i think they both look cute

Yupe Team Lovato!!!

I MISS JEMI :'(

• picstoburn

LMAO look at the speech bubble

“uh oh i hope demi isnt the jealous type”

FAIL that’s why i don’t read kiddy magazines lol.

Demi ..that girl can rock and clothes and Joe looks like any regular guy..team lovato!!

• vintagelovers

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! its so bittersweet.

• MileyIsBestest

I voted Demi.

ME TOO :((

• vintagelovers

i re-did my profile :)

• Garrett

Team Lovato:) I’m soo in love with this chick!! She’s gorgeous.

• starshipboy

Demi! idk why. i dont like joe much.
    that and i love Demi’s shoes! :D

Demi ROCKS !!!!!!
    Demi ROCKS !!!!!!
    Demi ROCKS !!!!!!
    Demi ROCKS !!!!!!
    Demi ROCKS !!!!!!

• Maralovelovelove

i love jemi, but uh… why is this news OU? got nothin’ else?

• Kisses from Hollywood

tween magazines is like a slowmotion tape and full of bullshit, theyre actually over, why they always keep telling that theyre not?

• Maralovelovelove

hey uh… does someone wanna tell me how i can decorate my profile? i’m pretty good with the HTML stuff, i just don’t know where all the codes should go on these oceanup profile! hahah thanks :)

• cris

aww.
    Im team Jemi,
    I like them both ;)
    i voted Demi thought…

• Rose Garden

Jemi is not on,
    and Joe wore it better.

Hahahah..” the couple that dresses together stays together ” reallly BOP…? Not excatly.

• Doom

i guess joe’s wore it best because he’s more girly :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

No competition it’s Joe…

• bluemonday

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

No competition it’s Joe…

Your icon makes me want to throw up.

joe wore it better he looks good in plaid and demi can go fuck herself cuz everybody is getting sick of her cuz i know i am and they do not need to get back 2gether they would be stupid all that drama no way jose would i do it joe is sooo smexi i wish he was mine

Is Joe in Africa right now?

Neither one looks the good in this picture but Joe definitely does it better.

• camgaskarth

joe. hes smexy. (:

• Diamondback

I need to be able to select “STFU”.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

I didn;t hear anything about them getting back together anywhere…:/ I voted for Demi though.

JOE. IS. MINE.

In my dreams…..sigh

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:05 pm

demi fattest disney teen queen ever

wow that’s new
    great job
    now go tell your mother how great you were calling a girl fat

• fullmooncrazy.

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

vintagelovers
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    vintagelovers said:

i still cant believe demi stopped following cheslea because of one on set kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi is stupid. And the fact that I kinda like her too… She’s still stupid

====

i wouldn’t expected less for a joe’s bitch

Joe looks best, dont get me wrong I thing Demi makes good music but she looks kinda nerdy in that pic :/ Joe just looks better in it!

• kayisl0vex

Oh yeah.. of course .. they wear the same Clothes they’re TOTALLY Dating :’D gtfo.

• mileyluver15

im so much like demi its mind b blowing im one of the dumbest people ever too .. haha

• mileyluver15

oh and i think joe wore it better because his is nice fitting demis is kindof tight looking but i love them both! :)

• superJOEman

Wow! A post about Joe..
    I love them both..but Joe can pull off plaid shirts of any color!! <3
    Missing Joe Jonas so much!!! :’)

i’ll say they to fight we need som action just saying they need to take off you wear it better BITCHES

I KNOW THANK YOU

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Joe All The Way! Jemi Is Over BOP Magazine,They Must Get Their News Late! Haha. xD

JOE ALL THE WAY!!! ahahaa (:

JOE ALL THE WAY!!! ahahaa (:

• TSLove

I just remember Joe and Camilla dressed alike when they were spotted shopping one time.Joe was wearing a black hat holding his hair back,black jacket,black pants and a white t-shirt and black sunglasses.And Camilla was wearing a black head wrap holding her hair back,black pants,black shall,and a white T-shirt and black sunglasses.

• vintagelovers

Maralovelovelove said:

+++
    tumblr then tinypic (:

• JB rocks my socks

Chillin in the summertime not a cloud in the sky
    everybodys feelin fine
    and Everything will be alright.

I f-ing love the JONAS LA soundtrack

does anyone have the proof that she unfollow chelsea?
    because i didn’t saw

======

nope

• vintagelovers

ooo its 50/50!!

Miam >>>>>>>>>>>> Jemi.

• abby

Whay do you say that Demi is jealous of Selena??? I don’t think so…I love JEMI, but I love Demi too…and she is the best of Disney for me!

lovatoooo babyy :D

• SunLight Princess

Yess! Joe is winning <3

Joe Jonas is much better with his clothes then Demi.Joe Jonas all the way.I will keep rooting for him no matter what.

• TSLove

I’d rather have Joe naked.

Ofcouse Demi wore it better but we all know Joe is still going to win because he is the guy

• Figaro

To hell you go, BOP. TO HELL.

seriously
    JEMI is fuhreakkiinn OVER
    MOVE ON!!!!

eww Demi sucks! “My boyfriend and I are bestfriend and we see each other everyday!!”, “my boyfriend and I are inseperable and we are bestfriends!”, “my boyfriend and I are the dumbest people ever!”. “relationship, relationship, relationship.” “boyfriend, boyrfriend, boyfriend” “forever, forever, forever”

• Figaro

____________

But he probably didn’t smell like Long John Silvers in it.

• emma13

why are they comparing a female to a male?
    anyways tbh i dont think neither of them looks that good.

• monster

i still cant believe demi stopped following cheslea because of one on set kiss.

___________

she’s dramatic like that.

• emma13

actually never mind i take that back. after looking at the picture a few more times i think they both look good. and joe looks hot in that pic.

Demi is ugly!!I vote for Joe

• Lilly

I have a plaid shirt too, why don’t we add me to the faceoff :P

• emma13

i still cant believe demi stopped following cheslea because of one on set kiss.
    lol i never knew she even followed her in the first place. but wtf. its just a kiss. she is just weird or she just gets jealous easily.

• whoaaxitsxbre

First off, Jemi is over. Get over it!

Second off, Joe wore it better. (:

It’s sooo obvious that joe wore it WAY better then demi… Though yes she still looks good in it too, it’s just joes body makes the shirt a perfect fit! And I never liked JEMI I’m glade that’s over I thought if their happy, why not but the whole thing was like AKWARD!! Their like best friends and remember when they told everyone demis like a sister to them yeah.. AKWARD! And true Ocean Up and those kiddy magazines have nothing better to tlk about though.. I do to think it was un cool of demi to remove chelsea stub from twitter cause that kiss for the show! Really demi?!? It’s called acting! I wish I was chels cause that looked like some hell of a KISS!! ;) I still think demi RoCKs but she’s no good for joe in a romantic way… And lately she’s been pulling a miley… Geez what these jonas boys do to girls! Haha (make them crazy!)

Demi is jealous of Selena.

It’s sooo obvious that joe wore it WAY better then demi… Though yes she still looks good in it too, it’s just joes body makes the shirt a perfect fit! And I never liked JEMI I’m glade that’s over I thought if their happy, why not but the whole thing was like AKWARD!! Their like best friends and remember when they told everyone demis like a sister to them yeah.. AKWARD! And true Ocean Up and those kiddy magazines have nothing better to tlk about though.. I do to think it was un-cool of demi to remove chelsea stuab from twitter cause that kiss for the show! Really demi?!? It’s called acting! I wish I was chels cause that looked like some hell of a KISS!! ;) I still think demi RoCKs but she’s no good for joe in a romantic way… And lately she’s been pulling a miley… Geez what these jonas boys do to girls! Haha (make them crazy!)

I wanna do things to joe(btw I’m phrasing some words cause OU is strict on language)
    Anyways I want us both to be clothless him rub up against my body then suddenly his things in my mouth and I’m sucking it so hard till burst he touches me down there and it feels like wet jucy amazing stuff! Then he puts hisself in me! We rock back and forth up and down up and down up and down! We sweat cause that’s how hot it is! I scream ugh ohh HARDER!!! FASTER! And he feels my chest up licks be from my neck down to my VJ and we make love again and again he thows my legs up in the air were on a table and he just keeps going in and out in and out back on the bed we go and I’m on top of him spray the wip cream all over his body and I eat it off of him so slowly it gave him lots of plessure!

TEAM LOVATO DAMN IT!

Demi is jealous of Selena.

====
    crazy much?

• tanziexx

Demi is jealous of Selena.

—————–

Bitch! Demi Is Better Than Selena!

i love joe
    but i voted demi
    i just love her look

Demi is jealous of Selena.

WTF?

• tanziexx

Demi is ugly!!I vote for Joe

I Bet your so Fucking UGLY That Anyone Who looks at You Starts Vomiting!

Demi is jealous that Selena can eat all she want and still not get fat while Demi gets bullied for being fat

Oh shut the fuck asshole.

demi demi demi

Oceanup you really are bored aren’t you? I voted for Demi.

• TSLove

Damn -__- My icon didn’t change :/

Miam >>>>>>>>>>>> Jemi.

Memi>>>>>>>>>Miam>>>>>>>Jemi

• micaelasmith

is this magazine retarded?

• whatabout

I think Joe Jonas is a bitch.

demi fattest disney teen queen ever

does anyone have the proof that she unfollow chelsea?
    because i didn’t saw

======

nope
    —————————

so…it’s just because she don’t follow chelsea?

well nick is not following danielle but he likes her

people love to start dramas

• mary

JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!!!JOE -4-EVER!!!

JOE!!!I LOVE YOU!!!

• mary

I LOVE YOU JOE!!!

• bee

its funny how that ISNT demi. :)

does anyone have the proof that she unfollow chelsea?
    because i didn’t saw

• gottalovethis

TEEN MAGAZINES ARE GAY!!!!!!

• gottalovethis

PERIOD!!!

• gottalovethis

PERIOD!

• gottalovethis

IM GLAD THERE OVER

• ChasingRainbows

uh but ‘Jemi’ isnt on anymore… nice, posting crap OU?

• ahbie

cute!

its so easy talking trash when you are not showing your body
    i bet you are U-G-L-Y

• MeenuD

Who cares!! They’re both over. These tween magazines need real sh.it to talk about!

• TSLove

Is the Joe pic recent? And why is BOP claiming they are still together?