JONAS LA Chillin In The Summertime

House Party’ promo under!

Umm, yeah… Nick sounds incredibly hot in this song;) I like the song it has a 90’s r&b feel to it. :)

Nick is the only good thing about this. :/

• lhasalil

OMG – I miss Joe sooooo much. I hope he’s having the time of his life but…… WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS AWWW…..

• jerseygirl

LOVE Joe’s voice in this. And don’t even get me started on those shots of him in the black trench coat.

Yowza. :D

• jerseygirl

You ain’t the only one, girlfriend. ;)

Cool photos!

So don’t you worry, love is waiting on the other siiide!

Love that part. Haha.

• lhasalil

Blahhhh – look at us Joe Hoes waiting to jump on a post/any post – funny. Helloooo girls (waves)

this song is amazing I LOVE THESE GUYS

• little misssunshinee

awwwh!
    love them..joe is stunning!!

*waves back enthusiastically*

HI JOE HO’S!!!!!!!

LOL. We’re so desperate for Joe news.

• MF

THIS SON IS AMAZING I LOVE THESE GUYS BY THE WAY JOE SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY AS DOES NICK

• Danger-ous

Seriously. We’re so Joe thirsty.

We’re Joe hungry.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:09 am
    *waves back enthusiastically*

HI JOE HO’S!!!!!!!

LOL. We’re so desperate for Joe news.
    KHALO!

• lhasalil

God, I don’t know what to do with myself. I swear, when he next tweets I’ll do the Highland Fling around the room.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:11 am
    We’re Joe hungry.
    Joe deprived.

• lhasalil

Joe hungry, thirsty – I’m absolutely starving (tongue hangs out) ;))

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:11 am

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:09 am
    *waves back enthusiastically*

HI JOE HO’S!!!!!!!

LOL. We’re so desperate for Joe news.
    KHALO!
    Well c’ello there!

• whatsernamegigi

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Joella?

• jerseygirl

Seriously. I check his twitter page and just stare at it – willing it to tweet something.

• -Hibz-

RevRunWisdom Every little thing is gonna be alright!! Remember! Sometimes God uses pain to inspect us, correct us, direct us, & perfect us! -R.Warren
    15 minutes ago

REV RUN IS A JONAS FAN! He just quoted the song. Legit.

jerseygirl said:

I keep checking, thinking maybe I didn’t get his tweet.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:15 am
    whatsernamegigi said:
    Am I the only one who doesn’t like Joella?
    I find them adorkable.

• lhasalil

Ditto – I’m just as bad, I do the rounds – here, twitter, google and then sigh and twiddle my thumbs and wonder when the draught will be over lol

-Hibz-
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:16 am

15 minutes ago

REV RUN IS A JONAS FAN! He just quoted the song. Legit.
    I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and assume Rev Run was referring to the Bob Marley song, but that is wishful thinking!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:16 am

jerseygirl said:

I keep checking, thinking maybe I didn’t get his tweet.
    LOL. We have issues. :p

I find them adorkable.

Haha, their story line just irks me.

• Danger-ous

Aw, I love that Joe gets so much love. I was spinning there for a few days when he got all the burden of the Demi hate for 1. Ruining her life and breaking up with her and then 2. Being gay.

LOL. We have issues. :p

I miss him :(

Joe stans are fucking nuts.

un 10, 2010 @ 11:15 am
    whatsernamegigi said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Joella?
    Her character was whiny and annoying last year. “You forgot my birthday. Waaaah!” Shut up.

Hopefully she’s changed this year. Seeing that they’ve changed everything else.

I can’t not love him.
    And Demi can well…I won’t say it.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:18 am

—————-
    Eh – it was just the Demi stans/Jemi freaks being bitter. Joe’s Ho’s will always have his back. ;)

whatsernamegigi
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:18 am

I find them adorkable.

Haha, their story line just irks me.
    Me too. I realize it’s not real life but dude, if you like the girl say it and date her. Enough of this lollygagging horseshit.

I’ve never known for 2 people to like eachother and not date. But I guess they need to drag it out.

• whatsernamegigi

I don’t like change, maybe that’s why I’m iffy on this new season.

• lhasalil

Hmmmm really – you anticipate it obviously – do I? Well sort of ……

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:44 am

lhasalil said:

I think you’d better get used to it – looking like he does – he’ll always be the love interest. Makes me wonder, if he does become a serious actor, how we’ll cope with a sex scene (and how he will, if I’m honest)!
    I want to see just his sex face, closed eyes, gorgeous eyelashes fanned above his pink cheeks, with a little bit of perspiration above his perfect upper lip… to be specific.
    Sounds good to me. ;)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:32 am
    lhasalil said:
    I don’t even think he’d do that.

• Pixita

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one suffering from Joe withdrawl. I too have been doing the google, twitter thing each day. I so need to see him tweet some sappy pic of him with orphans….

• Danger-ous

He’s a precious boy and I’m actually glad he’s taking some time away from everything, he probably really needed it. He’s in such a fishbowl.

• lhasalil

To be taken as a ‘serious’ actor I think he’d have to – otherwise he’d lose out on some very major roles. Afterall, it’s only acting.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    lhasalil said:
    To be taken as a ‘serious’ actor I think he’d have to – otherwise he’d lose out on some very serious roles. Afterall, it’s only acting.
    Yeah, I guess. It’s hard to picture though! Haha.

Joe gettin it on with.. Say, Jessica Alba.. Kinda awkward? Hahaha.

Danger-ous said:

I’ll bet he feels really free right now, and that makes me happy for him.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:44 am

Lmao, wow. I totally pictured that. O.O

• lhasalil

Blimey, that’s quite graphic – you’ve never thought about that before – like not – lol!!!

• Colleen

Definitely a huge Joe fan!!! I get overexcited just when he tweets..not to mention when I see him!! At soundcheck I might just pass out :P <33 I love Joseph ;)

Hibz- said:

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:44 am

Lmao, wow. I totally pictured that. O.O
    Trust me, I picture it alot!

*dreamy sigh*

LMAO!!!

WHAT in the name of fuck is THAT?
    No, don’t answer that. I think my eyes are bleeding.

LMAO!!!

People scare me sometimes.

• lhasalil

I think we all picture Joe’s sex face – ok, ok I admit I’ve got a couple saved to my ‘pictures’ and go and ogle them from time to time (most days actually) – GOD I MISS HIM ALL OVER AGAIN (sighs)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:50 am
    LMAO!!!

WHAT in the name of fuck is THAT?
    No, don’t answer that. I think my eyes are bleeding.

A Jonafied belly. Hahaha.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:46 am
    Hibz- said:

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:44 am

Lmao, wow. I totally pictured that. O.O
    Trust me, I picture it alot!
    That kinda goes without saying, don’t you think? xD

• Danger-ous

I can’t wait to hear all of his great stories.

I just said that like we’ll be chatting over dinner about his trip to Africa…lame.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:27 am
    jerseygirl said:
    Joe went earlier to work at that orphanage that JB’s charity supports. JT, Garbo, & Hoffman joined him a little later and then I think they are headed to the World Cup.
    Doesn’t that make you have a tiny ‘FML moment’?!

Damn their amazing lives. Lmao.

(I know it’s not perfect, js) xD

• whatsernamegigi

I’m a bad Joehoe. He isn’t my icon.

jerseygirl said:

Well they said this year their using continuous storylines. So they’ll HAVE to be shown in order.

I’m just pissed they’re not in Jersey anymore. I thought that school setting was goofy and funny.

Honestly, I never even realized that the show was based on Jersey until they said this year they weren’t in Jersey anymore.

• Danger-ous

I’ll actually miss the firehouse. I realize I stand alone in this, most likely.

Did you just say Joe sex scene? I can’t wait!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    lhasalil said:

Love the face, but the hair isn’t my fave of his styles – tell you though – that glimpse of chest, slightly hairy does it for me every time ….
    BLASPHEME! The long, curled hair holds a place in my heart. I will love it forever.

• whatsernamegigi

Whenever I hear Sex On Fire, I think of Joe.

Keep dreaming honey :)
    Naw, I can’t fight you! Jersey girls gotta stick together.
    —————
    And I think Joe could handle of bunch of us.

jerseygirl said:

And I think Joe could handle of bunch of us.

He’ll have no choice.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:50 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

Whenever I hear Sex On Fire, I think of Joe.
    STOP IT, I did too for the longest time. But it was all KOL songs. He is Sex on Fire though. Straight up.

Danger-ous said:

STOP IT, I did for the longest time. But it was all KOL songs. He is Sex on Fire though. Straight up.

HAHA sorry! But yes he is.

• Danger-ous

Sometimes when I go out to places on the weekends, I’ll take a look around at all the guys there and think to myself, Joe would pone any of the bitches in here. Too bad he never goes out in Orlando…:(

un 10, 2010 @ 02:56 pm

—————-
    See that’s why you don’t stand a chance against me and Gigi. Joe gets the hell out of Orlando as fast as he can. But when he’s in the NY/NJ area, he sticks around for awhile to play. ;)

• Danger-ous

Ladies…Love you all 1. For your sheer impeccable taste and 2. For keeping me company all day!

I bid you adieu. Till we Joe again.

• Danger-ous

I stand chances!!! Don’t say that!

Haha. Later Danger-ous!

I’m out too, girls. It’s been fun. I love our Joe lovefests. :)

• LINDZ

Hi all!! *waves*

Am I actually in time to actually participate in this Joe lovefest going on in here for once?! :O

: D

• lhasalil

Anyway girls, we may be going through ‘Joe cold turkey’ at the moment, but thanks each and every one of you confessed Joe Hoes for the moral lift – you’ve sooo cheered me up in his absense – here’s looking forward to his return ;)))

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:08 pm

I’m back! :D
    I’ve been a Joe-hoe for 2 years. Its gonna stay that way.
    OH and…Jersey girls pwn.
    ———————
    ;)

:D
    Kevin married his Jersey girl, Joe should find one…

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:15 pm

——————
    Any.Time. Girlfriend. That’s what we’re here for – to support each other thru this horrible Joe-drought.

• LINDZ

Haha. So cute…….

*************

Wow, I’ve never seen those.

He’s so damn adorable <3

• whatsernamegigi

People keep retweeting Joe’s old tweets :( I thought one was new…

• Danger-ous

We’re so special. He’s been gone a week, lol.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:15 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:08 pm

I’m back! :D
    I’ve been a Joe-hoe for 2 years. Its gonna stay that way.
    OH and…Jersey girls pwn.
    ———————
    ;)

:D
    Kevin married his Jersey girl, Joe should find one…
    —————
    And I believe he will one day. :)

Joe I knew I loved you when I realized you could do this:

:D
    Kevin married his Jersey girl, Joe should find one…
    —————
    And I believe he will one day. :)
    Aw, you’re so sweet. Thank you!

• jerseygirl

Has it only been a week? God, it seems so much longer. SMH.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:27 pm

Joe I knew I loved you when I realized you could do this:

——————
    Oh my. To be under him. ;)

And I loved the Horns on the tour last year. So sad they won’t be along this time around.

:D
    Kevin married his Jersey girl, Joe should find one…
    —————
    And I believe he will one day. :)
    Aw, you’re so sweet. Thank you!

Well…uhh, I meant me…

Joe I knew I loved you when I realized you could do this:

Watching that made me feel pathetic. I fail at push-ups.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:30 pm

:D
    Kevin married his Jersey girl, Joe should find one…
    —————
    And I believe he will one day. :)
    Aw, you’re so sweet. Thank you!

Well…uhh, I meant me…
    —————-
    Funny. I was talking about me.

LOL. He’s so freaking adorable:

I giggled. Oh man.

Sometimes he reminds me of Billie.

jerseygirl said:

Funny. I was talking about me.

This is a dilemma.

whatsernamegigi
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

jerseygirl said:

Funny. I was talking about me.

This is a dilemma.
    LMAO

• -Jenii

i likeee it

• whatsernamegigi

Guess what! Gigi is a SENIOR.
    No. Not a senior citizen.

I heard the Horns got the new gig on Leno now!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

jerseygirl said:

Funny. I was talking about me.

This is a dilemma.
    Not in my mind. I plan on winning. ;)

I loved the horns too!

Seriously? Give it like a minute.

un 10, 2010 @ 02:39 pm

I heard the Horns got the new gig on Leno now!
    —————
    They did! And that’s great for them. They were really entertaining on the tour though. I had hoped they could join them again. Even they didn’t want to be involved in this CR nonsense. LOL

jerseygirl said:

Not in my mind. I plan on winning. ;)

Keep dreaming honey :)
    Naw, I can’t fight you! Jersey girls gotta stick together.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:41 pm

I loved the horns too!

Seriously? Give it like a minute.

—————–
    LOL. That’s awesome. I love how she didn’t even hesitate. Joe wants something; she gives it to him.

un 10, 2010 @ 02:39 pm

I heard the Horns got the new gig on Leno now!
    LMAO! True.

• Danger-ous

Congrats Gigi! You’re all grows up now.

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:45 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:41 pm

I loved the horns too!

Seriously? Give it like a minute.

—————–
    I have a feeling that’s pretty much how he rolls through life.

Danger-ous said:
    Congrats Gigi! You’re all grows up now.

:D I’m a big girl now.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:46 pm

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:45 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:41 pm

I loved the horns too!

Seriously? Give it like a minute.

—————–
    I have a feeling that’s pretty much how he rolls through life.
    —————–
    ROFL. He’d get no arguments from me.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I Imagine Me & Him Singing 4 Minutes. :0

• SunLight Princess

lhasalil said:

Oh girls – you’re all far too tall – imagine, with your heels you’ll dwarf him – whereas I, given 3 inch heels will compliment him perfectly. Admit it, I was born to this job ….

—————-

If 5’11” Taylor Swift dated him..
    We all stand a chance..

lhasalil
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:46 pm
    lhasalil said:

Haaaaaa – you mean to say you can put your leg around your neck. Oh shit (competition), so I can cook and you’re flexible – err not bad on that score myself but .. ummm I can errr …. SING – I’ll do a duet with him and gaze longingly into his eyes – ahhhh
    Yea, well considering me singing sounds like a bag of cats being swung against a wall, we’re tied.

I am very flexible. Bendy, if you will. :)

• jerseygirl

I’d be just the perfect height in heels. ;)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

—————-

If 5’11” Taylor Swift dated him..
    We all stand a chance..
    Yeah, because we all know how well THAT relationship worked out. LOL

I think she has scared him off of tall girls.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

—————-

If 5’11” Taylor Swift dated him..
    We all stand a chance..
    BOOYAH! I knew I liked you. I am the same exact height as Joe with no heels on. I’d gladly forfeit my precious shoe collection to stand next to the kid.

• Danger-ous

Psh. I’ll take one for the team and find out. Tall doesn’t mean stage 5 clinger, post breakup batshit crazy.

• lhasalil

Agreed Jersey and as a size six he could also use me for weight lift training – there you go a useful girlfriend – job’s mine I think ;)))

• SunLight Princess

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

—————-

If 5’11” Taylor Swift dated him..
    We all stand a chance..
    Yeah, because we all know how well THAT relationship worked out. LOL

I think she has scared him off of tall girls.

LOL
    Isnt Demi 5’2″?
    That didnt work out either..

• lhasalil

Hmmm, looking at him and Camilla there made me think that she was too tall for him and I personally think he would look far better with a more petite woman of err ……
    .say 5’2. I must assure you though, the fact I’m 5’2 has absolutely nothing to do with it *cough*

• SunLight Princess

I miss Joe too girls, I miss him too… *sigh*

lhasalil
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:17 pm
    lhasalil said:

Damn. Well, I’m a runner so maybe we can go running together.

(I love how we’re fictionally competing, lol).

What else you got!??!

• jerseygirl

Then join the Joe lovefest. :)

• lhasalil

Urm, urm – I cook – I can cook – can you?

• jerseygirl

Well you girls can waste your time exercising with him – running, weightlifting, w/e. In the meantime, I’ll just help him with some yoga positions. And any other position he wants to get into.

• SunLight Princess

My favorite Joe hairstyle is how he has it now <3 it looks soo soft.. lol

• dont jugde

*sighs* :/

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I Miss Joe! :/ Lots Of Joe-Ho’s I Like!

Oh hell no. You’re too short. :p

He needs a girl @5’6 – 5’7. So when they walk the red carpet together, she can be as tall as him when wearing heels.

And looky here – I just happen to be that 5’7!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:27 pm
    jerseygirl said:

LMAO. Good stuff. Like I’d just like to go running with him.

I can’t cook for shit. I put my peanut butter & jelly sandwich in the microwave the other day for 10 seconds to warm up the bread and forgot about it. It melted. RIP.

• jerseygirl

I’m more of a baker than a cook. So we’d be a perfect match. Joe could take care of dinner; and I’d have dessert covered. ;)

• dont jugde

Where is Joe :/ i’ve missed him

lhasalil
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:56 pm
    lhasalil said:

My 5’10” self will politely disagree. :)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:35 pm

—————
    Or better yet – Joe covered in dessert.

• lhasalil

I just had a vision of all the other posters having a look here and seeing all the Joe love and not daring to say a thing, they know they’d be slaughtered if they uttered one negative thing – Whoo Joe Power …..

_______
    I’m 5’2! Whoot whoot! I’m so short D:

• lhasalil

I’m waiting Ms Danger-ous – you gone to read some recipe books or something? Let me help you, take some boiled water, place in egg and let cook for 3 minutes ;)

un 10, 2010 @ 01:04 pm
    dont jugde said:

Where is Joe :/ i’ve missed him
    ——————-
    He was in Botswana, working at the orphanage that JB’s charity supports. Then I think he’s headed over to watch the World Cup.

oh, i love this post!
    all of us Joe-hoes just having a great conversation about how gorgeous Joe is, made me waanna be a part of it. lol. :D

• jerseygirl

I think it’s safe to say that Danger-ous will be no competition in the kitchen.

jerseygirl
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Oh, I can’t bake but I’ll have dessert covered my friend. ;)

• jerseygirl

Ok, time for some Joe-candy………..

• dont jugde

un 10, 2010 @ 01:04 pm
    dont jugde said:

Where is Joe :/ i’ve missed him
    ——————-

I need new pics of Him or even a tweet Dude needs to say something like now!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    lhasalil said:

I also messed up rice, bad. It looked like rice soup and it cooked for about an hour and a half before I gave up.

Wait, what are you waiting on? My other skills? Psh…Let’s just say I was a gymnast when I was younger. :)

replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

jerseygirl
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Oh, I can’t bake but I’ll have dessert covered my friend. ;)
    Hehehehe.

• dont jugde

i’m only 5’5 or 5’6 :/

• SunLight Princess

lhasalil
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:56 pm
    lhasalil said:

My 5’10” self will politely disagree. :)

——————
    lol yea me too..
    Im 5’8″

I really like this song. I think there’s only one I don’t like that much so far.

• jerseygirl

Oh, and sorry girls……but I’m the one he yells for:

• imlovinjonasx3

I wanna freak Joe from his head to his toessss ;D
    Yummmmmmmmmmmmm

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I Dislike This Chick! I Wanna Punch Her! http://www.twitter.com/teamjoesephadam

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    xJoeJonasGirlx said:

I Dislike This Chick! I Wanna Punch Her! http://www.twitter.com/teamjoesephadam
    No negative energy in the Joe post!

Kickin’ icon though. <3

• Becca.

I already saw this episode though. Someone leaked it on Youtube. Haha. But I might actually watch this season. I didn’t watch the 1st season.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    lhasalil said:

I agree! Long curls!! Very greek god like, put that boy in a toga and put an ivy wreath on his head.

• lhasalil

Ohhh – each to their own – personally I like it straighter but nothing is better than how it is now – God, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man ……..

This is a cool photo.
    Note the loverly fanned eyeleashes

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:05 pm

LMFAO. No wonder us Joe fans get called insane -.-

-Hibz- said:

I miss his hair like that!
    Awwww, girly Joe in dressy clothes, love it!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:17 pm

This is a cool photo.
    Note the loverly fanned eyeleashes
    And cheeks! Hahah, they’re pink like you said.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:05 pm

LMFAO. No wonder us Joe fans get called insane -.-
    I like to think of us as ardentley creative

• lhasalil

Listen, I’d take him long, short, curly or straight – choice is his. With a face and body like that – he can decide. Me, I’m happy whatever.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:44 am

Sounds good to me. ;)
    Hello Jersey!

This

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:17 pm

This is a cool photo.
    Note the loverly fanned eyeleashes
    And cheeks! Hahah, they’re pink like you said.
    I so love that they almost always are.

• jerseygirl

Aaah – this was another good day………..

• Danger-ous

Just curious…do the Nick and Kevin fans pop in posts like these, take a look around and leave, or does everyone love Joe?

• Pixita

Well this has been the highlight of my day, but I must get my arse in gear.
    Peace

• RiNiO

Wow in this post Joe takes a lot attention!!!
    But he worth it :) They all look amazing including the girls!!!!

• lhasalil

I hope they love him too, after all I love Kevin and Nick and won’t ever hear a bad word said against either – afterall they’re from the same stock – top guys.

I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:

jerseygirl said:

Aaah – this was another good day………..

SHIT! Speaking of sex faces! seriously

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

——————
    I think the nice ones pop in; see us in the middle of our lovefest and leave us be.

Then there are always a few troublemakers who just want to bash.

• jerseygirl

GAH. Those magnificent, meaty thighs……

• lhasalil

Utterly scrumptious – lovin’ the beanie yum.

Beanie love. <3

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    HA. Here you go.

Wow, he looks different.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    Here’s another!

Hot.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:37 pm
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:
    He looks like a BAMF there!
    ——————-
    Did ya ever see the video of him in that – just strutting his fine self down the boulevard………..

I swear to god, I’m gonna master the Joe Jonas Strut one day.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:37 pm
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:
    He looks like a BAMF there!
    ——————-

I swear to god, I’m gonna master the Joe Jonas Strut one day.
    —————-
    You have to do it pigeon-toed, though. ;)

• lhasalil

Listen Jersey – you’re easy to beat. My Mom is a pastry cook and I’ve been baking since I can literally remember.

• jerseygirl

Nah, Ihasalil – the one thing I have over you is I’m a Jersey girl. And those Jonas boys like their Jersey girls. And Yankee fans. ;)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 10:50 am
    JonasandMileyPones said:
    Joe’s voice is beautiful in this. :’)
    YOUR ICON IS FREAKIN’ GORGEOUS!

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Soooo…What’s Up?

• sexxynickj

Nick J is a GOD!

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Thanks!:D

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Danger-ous
    (replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    xJoeJonasGirlx said:

I Dislike This Chick! I Wanna Punch Her! http://www.twitter.com/teamjoesephadam
    No negative energy in the Joe post!

Kickin’ icon though. <3
    ———————-
    LOL. But that’s the twitter of the girl who’s claiming she’s Joe’s fiance. She’s crazy!

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Danger-ous
    (replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:51 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    xJoeJonasGirlx said:

I Dislike This Chick! I Wanna Punch Her! http://www.twitter.com/teamjoesephadam
    No negative energy in the Joe post!

Kickin’ icon though. <3
    ----------------------
    LOL. But that's the twitter of the girl who's claiming she's Joe's fiance. She's crazy!
    ------------------------------
    Yup! I Think She Needs Some Serious Help!
    ----------------------------------
    Here's A Vid Of Her! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRSSXFXOfMs

• Danger-ous

Ohhhh…That crazy bananas girl. Welp, good for her. Hope her straight jacket fits.

———————-
    ——————————
    Yup! I Think She Needs Some Serious Help!
    —————-
    At first, I thought she was just messing around. But she’s serious.

Thank God for Big Rob.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:59 pm
    ———————-
    ——————————
    Yup! I Think She Needs Some Serious Help!
    —————-
    At first, I thought she was just messing around. But she’s serious.

Thank God for Big Rob.
    ——————-
    He’s Awesome! xD

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
    jerseygirl said:
    Another one with Camilla…..

But ew, ignore the heavy breathing of the creepy pap.
    Lmao @ the guy in the end!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:00 pm

HA. Here you go.

That Today show concert – UNF. I swear, that day goes in my Top Three Joe days.

• lhasalil

Joking apart – you girls are singing from the same song sheet as me and we all love the Hoseph – therefore you have taste, therefore you have my respect – therefore enough said ;)

• -Hibz-

It’s almost 6 in the morning. Why am I still up?!

Um, ahem. Hi.

I do not like the Yanks however…I’m more of a Philly teams gal.

replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 01:56 pm

Um, ahem. Hi.

I do not like the Yanks however…I’m more of a Philly teams gal.
    —————–
    I refuse to recognize you as Jersey girl. You’re from south Jersey; which is pretty much Philly as far as I’m concerned. So – YOU’RE OUT! :p

• Danger-ous

JERSEY. I am. But yes…I thought Philly was in NJ until I was about 10 years old. I didn’t know.

Maybe we can share him. And no, I’m not hitting on you.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Maybe we can share him. And no, I’m not hitting on you.
    ——————
    LOL. And you tawk funny down there. ;)

And I will happily share Joe with any of you on this post right now.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:46 pm
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:37 pm
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:
    He looks like a BAMF there!
    ——————-

I swear to god, I’m gonna master the Joe Jonas Strut one day.
    —————-
    You have to do it pigeon-toed, though. ;)
    Pigeon-toed? Educate me.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:
    He looks like a BAMF there!
    ——————-

I swear to god, I’m gonna master the Joe Jonas Strut one day.
    —————-
    You have to do it pigeon-toed, though. ;)
    Pigeon-toed? Educate me.
    —————
    Haha. Pigeon-toes: his feet turn in a little when he stands or walks. So cute….

• lhasalil

Ok so you’re both USA girls but …. I did an astrological google on Joe (yes, I am really really that sad) and it said that he loves anything foreign and exotic – so as a Brit whilst I’m not exactly exotic, I do consider myself foreign (at least as far as he’s concerned). Soooo, your lost – I’m obviously the winner – goodnight and goodbye ……

• Danger-ous

Psh. Well I think Twilight dude is hot sometimes so it’s only fair you can like an American. :)

Goodnight and goodbye, lol.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I’m Gonna Go Now Byeeee!

• jerseygirl

xJoeJonasGirlw - bye sweetie!

I’m back! :D
    I’ve been a Joe-hoe for 2 years. Its gonna stay that way.
    OH and…Jersey girls pwn.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 02:08 pm

I’m back! :D
    I’ve been a Joe-hoe for 2 years. Its gonna stay that way.
    OH and…Jersey girls pwn.
    ———————
    ;)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:00 pm

HA. Here you go.

That Today show concert – UNF. I swear, that day goes in my Top Three Joe days.
    Amen. Sad statistic: I actually watched this when it was originally on and didn’t pay any attention and then watched it later after I had become a fan.

I agree though, he was on point that day.

replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:00 pm

HA. Here you go.

That Today show concert – UNF. I swear, that day goes in my Top Three Joe days.

I agree though, he was on point that day
    ———————–
    DIDN’T PAY ANY ATTENTION???? WUT??????

LOL. I remember even the Today newscaster made a comment about how good-looking Joe was.

• Danger-ous

DIDN’T PAY ANY ATTENTION???? WUT??????

LMAO, I know. I was probably like eating some cereal, just chilling’, making rude remarks.

What did newcaster man say? Seriously. Everyone knows it dude.

• lhasalil

What the hell – that just cooled my ardour … eww

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:50 am
    LMAO!!!

WHAT in the name of fuck is THAT?
    No, don’t answer that. I think my eyes are bleeding.

A Jonafied belly. Hahaha.
    Yeah, but male or female???? At first I thought it was a preggers chick but then….maybe not so much?

• SunLight Princess

Dayuumm Joseph <3

• Danger-ous

Um, what is Joella? A nutty spread for toast?

I love Joe’s voIce (parts) in this song. Saw the vid and he is soooooo chillin good.

jerseygirl said:

Hopefully she’s changed this year. Seeing that they’ve changed everything else.

I just don’t like their plot line. Its so…I don’t even know how to explain it. Childish? Like, make up your minds already.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:23 am

jerseygirl said:

Hopefully she’s changed this year. Seeing that they’ve changed everything else.

—————–
    I think the problem last season was they didn’t run the episodes in order. It was so obvious. That’s why it was confusing: they were together; then they were friends. They weren’t shown in the order they were filmed.

What?! Joe Should have gotten billing before Nick!!! That’s stup!d and I’m s!ck of him.

Danger-ous said:
    Um, what is Joella? A nutty spread for toast?

That’s NUTELLA honey :)
    Joella is Joe + Stella.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:54 am

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:50 am
    LMAO!!!

WHAT in the name of fuck is THAT?
    No, don’t answer that. I think my eyes are bleeding.

A Jonafied belly. Hahaha.
    Nah, it’s a man. Hahah. You can tell just by looking upwards lmao.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:18 am
    3. For Nick :0

• whatsernamegigi

Someone post a hot picture of Joe. My eyes need to recover.

• lhasalil

I was confused about John and Greg going to Africa with Joe – I though initially that maybe there may have been some musical intention but I think now that they’ve gone purely as friends and who knows perhaps to catch the game between the USA/England in the World Cup. We’ll see.

Exactly!
    And, of course Joe had to be the one with the relationship. God forbid it not be Joe.
    I need to not be such a Joehoe.

Exactly!
    I need to not be such a Joehoe.
    Ofcourse. I’m sure he’s always offered up first as bait. Like he’d be single and not have girls wanting to date him.

• TheAnonWithABrain

ohh I missed all the joefest in here =///

• lhasalil

Yes Danger-ous, listening to his great stories over a fine glass of port and a cigar after the ladies have retired – how very Jane Austen ;))

• Danger-ous

LMAO…I’m not that fancy. How about sake and sushi? I’m sure given the right food I could get him to sit down with me long enough. HA!

jerseygirl said:

That pissed me off, too. Disney needs to be more organized.

Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:26 am

jerseygirl said:

That pissed me off, too. Disney needs to be more organized.
    —————–

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    whatsernamegigi
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 11:18 am

I find them adorkable.

Haha, their story line just irks me.

Oh come on. I didn’t tell my ex I liked him for a while coz I was scared as hellllll! Haha.

• Becca.

GOOOOD. It’s the full song. I had to come on here first to read the comments and make sure it really was the whole song haha. JOE <3 I miss that boy and his tweets and his singing so much. I had Joe withdrawals for a long time.

Danger-ous said:

For once I’d like to see something where Joe isn’t linked to anyone.

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:
    He looks like a BAMF there!

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:27 pm
    I think this was the day I signed my name to Joe Ho-Hood for life:
    He looks like a BAMF there!
    ——————-

HA. Here you go.

Gigi is all better. My eyes thank you.

• Danger-ous

Dude, the beanie. Is my kryptonite. If he is ever within a 10 foot radius of me in a beanie…He better hope Big Rob is there.

I’d make out with a foot if it had a beanie on. I love them. And then Joe Jonas goes and wears one, it’s like Christmas, my birthday and rainbows all in one.

• JonasandMileyPones

Ehhh…ummm…hmmm.

• JonasandMileyPones

Joe’s voice is beautiful in this. :’)

Jun 10, 2010 @ 12:35 pm
    Danger-ous said:

You sure love your beanies.

• Danger-ous

Dammit. I just now went to listen to the song and it’s been removed. Son of a bitch.

• Danger-ous

That video. Oy. I want to loop it into a 2 hour movie.

• jerseygirl

Another one with Camilla…..

But ew, ignore the heavy breathing of the creepy pap.

• JonasandMileyPones

The song… I’m not feeling it. What’s with the dj scratches…?

• Danger-ous

I do, I think they’re hot. Which is ironic considering it probably means a guy hasn’t washed his hair in days but what have you…

• JonasandMileyPones

This is creepy. 4 comments in a row…

• superJOEman

One of my favorite tracks from the soundtrack!!
    Hope, everything is doing fine with Joe in Africa.. We miss you baby!! <3

• Colleen

Sounds great!! I <3 @joejonas

• Danger-ous

Is it the full song or just a loop like the rest of them?

• lhasalil

I know where you’re coming from – that boy sure knows how to wear a beanie – in fact that guy would look good with daisies in his hair – and if that put you lot off – fine with me – MINE, ALL MINE.