Shia LaBeouf STEALS Paparazzi Camera

Shia reached inside a paparazzi’s car and stole two cameras valued at $3000.

• Sonny

Hahahaha! That’s great! Papz are just stalkers, he has a right to do that.

• star19

Hah, Shia.
    Did he do that for fun to piss off the paparazzi or like seriously? :/

• wtfbecca

reminds me of miley stopping her car to bitch them out or britney beating them with an umbrella. every celebrity has their moment. : )

I’m bored
    Enlighten me

• cris

HAHAA,
    ok so… paparatzzi stalk him like EVERYDAY, and just becuz he took some cameras is like “he stoled it” yeah, right like he need it right?
    way to go Shia! i would be piss too if some people are outside my house takin pictures of me the holes time

hahaha in the beginning shia is just chillen with the camera <3

• fragilehearts.

love this guy. <3

• wtfbecca

cris said:
    HAHAA,

i agree with you but they don’t stalk him everyday. he has it good compared to a lot of celebrities. and “the holes time”? try “the whole time”. there are other mistakes, that one was just bugging me. but yea, i would steal their fucking camera too!

• Maris ?

i don’t really like him…

• peacelovehearts

Dear Shia,
    You can steal anything out of my car whenever you like.
    ~Annalynne (:

lo.ve him

======
    Win cuz me and my friends wore our nerd glasses haha and rocked it but fail cuz in science me and my friend Paige stood up in front of the class to give our idea and when the teacher was speaking I snorted then burst out laughing

peacelovehearts said:
    Dear Shia,
    You can steal anything out of my car whenever you like.
    ~Annalynne (:
    =======
    haha :)

• peacelovehearts

Jun 10, 2010 @ 08:25 am

Im pretty sure she’s talking about the Sarah happenings.. xD

• dont jugde

Cool? lol

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m just glad he doesn’t have that hobo looking beard anymore :/

• Sweetdisposition?

Has Sarah ever met Shia?

peacelovehearts said:
    Jun 10, 2010 @ 08:25 am

Im pretty sure she’s talking about the Sarah happenings.. xD
    no i sn0rted in cla.ss today

• Maris ?

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 10, 2010 @ 08:25 am

Im pretty sure she’s talking about the Sarah happenings.. xD

——————–

I missed most of the fun and now I feel lame :/ haha

• peacelovehearts

Jun 10, 2010 @ 08:31 am
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Has Sarah ever met Shia?
    I hope not O_o

• hollywood__xx

he’s so dreamy x)*flaps eyelids repeatedly*

Haha.
    Today was pretty good, ther is a hot new guy in our school and he asked me out but i said no.
    ============
    On his first day?! Wow he’s quick. haha

LOL i know.
    ==========
    god, boys r sooo horney haha. The boys on my bus from my year, were talking about the girls and which form has the best

You should see my BF and see what he says about me -__-
    =====
    The popular boys in my form pretend to act gay with eachother, it’s sooooooo funny

• inwonderland

hollywood__xx said:

he’s so dreamy x)*flaps eyelids repeatedly*

your icon is also dreamy :)

YAY go shia :):)

inwonderland said:
    hollywood__xx said:

he’s so dreamy x)*flaps eyelids repeatedly*

your icon is also dreamy :)
    hey! What about my elastic band?!

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.

• inwonderland

he’s so dreamy x)*flaps eyelids repeatedly*

your icon is also dreamy :)
    hey! What about my elastic band?!

duh so dreamy. I can’t take my eyes of of your elastic band :p

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============
    It’s soooooo funny, my dog also has really hyper moments when he bounces off the couches

inwonderland said:
    he’s so dreamy x)*flaps eyelids repeatedly*

your icon is also dreamy :)
    hey! What about my elastic band?!

duh so dreamy. I can’t take my eyes of of your elastic band :p
    ============
    I know :)

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.

• inwonderland

he’s so dreamy x)*flaps eyelids repeatedly*

your icon is also dreamy :)
    hey! What about my elastic band?!

duh so dreamy. I can’t take my eyes of of your elastic band :p
    ============
    I know :)

i just love elastic bands:D
    anyway how are you?

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.
    not my one, he’s a little b!tch, he chewed up our kitchen floor

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.
    not my one, he’s a little b!tch, he chewed up our kitchen floor

LOL

• inwonderland

lmao
    I love Shia :D:D

• Sweetdisposition?

This is so cute <3 Shegan ftw

• wtfbecca

geeez anonymous. who put a stick in your ass? imagine someone following you around flashing cameras in your face. i don’t think you’d be such a happy camper about it either.

Haha.

============
    On his first day?! Wow he’s quick. haha

LOL i know.
    ==========

You should see my BF and see what he says about me -__-
    =====

good, he has a right to do that! Those creepers are always following him around, invading his privacy, starting rumors…I mean, if you guys think the mean girls at school are bad, imagine having someone watch your EVERY MOVE. I mean these people get pictures of celebrities while they’re blinking, and say they’re drunk. They stand outside of their house all day. The follow them on the freeways. Its horrible! TEAM SHIA!

• CatchMeIfYouCan

lol good he took their camera, go shia!! <3

• Kristeels

He may steal me if he wants to (A)

haha :x jk

AWW
    =========
    Aww swi.ne flue haha

LOL

• _liesyoutold

oh, Shia. I love you.
    he’s just probably tired of the paparazzi.
    who wouldn’t get pissed, right?
    and uh, Shia.. you can steal mine
    whenever you want! :D

well he has the rigt to steal it if your gonna be freakin snooping on him and wasting your whole life taking pics of his life… wow… im sure he dosent want weirdos seeing everything he does 24/7. paparazzi – get a life.

I would
    =====
    I want a pet duck named chub chub and it has to be fat

AWW that would be cute.
    I saw a pigeon once and it was really chubby and fat haha I named it chib chib

AWW
    =========
    Aww swi.ne flue haha

LOL
    ========
    I’m gonna go to the Miley blo0d d0ner post kay?

• DaniellaP

I am Happy Shia did that.
    Paparazzi need to get live’s & stop stalking these people!!

I would
    =====
    I want a pet duck named chub chub and it has to be fat

AWW that would be cute.
    I saw a pigeon once and it was really chubby and fat haha I named it chib chib

AWW
    =========
    Aww swi.ne flue haha

LOL
    ========
    I’m gonna go to the Miley blo0d d0ner post kay?

Kay

OMGG.. THE ANNOYING BRITISH PEOPLE ARE IN YEAR 10! AND THE FUCKING GCSES ARE EASY! THATS WHY THEY SPEND ALL OF THEIR TIME BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN WORSHIPING TWEEN CELEBRITIES!

• Becca.

Although I don’t like him, this is actually kind of funny. Kudos to Shia.

• annamile

LOVE HIMM!

It’s against the law for him to steal a camera but it’s not against the law for them to invade his privacy? Paparazzi need to seriously get a new job, or hobby, whatever they consider it.

go0d, ac.cidently sn0rted i.n cla.ss a p!g sn0rt

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.
    not my one, he’s a little b!tch, he chewed up our kitchen floor

LOL
    =======
    See! U would hate it

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.
    not my one, he’s a little b!tch, he chewed up our kitchen floor

LOL
    =======
    See! U would hate it

I would

Okay, so I guess you know what you’re talking about, since you’ve been in the limelight since your pre-teens and have paparazzi following your every move, right? Look, I’m not saying celebrities are better than anyone else, because they’re not. We’re all human, all capable of the same things, all deserving of love; therfor, we should all abide by the same rules. So while it may not be right for Shia to ‘steal’ this guy’s camera, its also not right for this guy to exploit Shia and other celebrities’ lives annd make a living off of it. Once you have paparazzi at your driveway every morning and cameras following you to Starbucks daily, making the world think you’re a monster, let me know if you feel the same on the matter. You shouldn’t judge others, and you sure as hell shouldn’t judge others who you don’t know a thing about.

I can’t believe people are defending this douchebag. So really, people taking pics of him gives him the right to break into a car and steal thousands of dollars of equipment? He’s a celebrity, the same laws apply to him as everyone else, and I hope the guy whose car was broken into presses charges. And Shia is an even bigger douchebag than he was yesterday. And considering he takes drugs and fantasizes about his mommy, that’s saying a lot.

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.
    not my one, he’s a little b!tch, he chewed up our kitchen floor

LOL
    =======
    See! U would hate it

I would
    =====
    I want a pet duck named chub chub and it has to be fat

Hahaha lol
    I tried doing that but i can’t
    My dog can do a pi.g sn0rt haha its funny

LOL your dog? i’d love too see that.
    =============

Aww i’d love to have a dog.
    not my one, he’s a little b!tch, he chewed up our kitchen floor

• Sweetdisposition?

You don’t mess with Shia *snaps*
    :p

hahaha=) shouldve ran though=(

haha
    Shia:I’ve got ur Camera hahahaha
    Papzo: GIVE IT!! (Whining)

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Dear Shia,
    You can steal anything out of my car whenever you like.
    ~Annalynne (:
    Ditto, better yet he can come to my house anytime and steal whatever he wants :p

• peacelovehearts

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 10, 2010 @ 08:31 am
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Has Sarah ever met Shia?
    I hope not O_o
    I don’t remember her flikr account, do you have the link for it?

Haha.