Jonas Brothers FEELIN’ ALIVE New Song

this isn’t a jonas brothers song…
    its a JONAS song. :/
    im happy to hear any new music from them. i love them.
    but i want a new jonas brothers album.

• Katie13

i like it :)
    These songs are a vast improvement from season 1 :|
    but that artwork is scary.
    Agreed, these are better than “I fell in Love With the Pizza….Girl!”

luvs it!

• mctiqueen

I think anything would be better than that Pizza Girl song, lmao. I’m actually looking forward to seeing this season. I didn’t watch the first season whatsoever.

OMG this is AMAZING. This is so far my favorite Jonas song.

• mctiqueen

I am just going to listen to it during the show. I don’t like looking at spoilers just because it defeats the whole purpose for me lol.

• GoldenGal9311

Katie13 said:

i like it :)
    These songs are a vast improvement from season 1 :|
    but that artwork is scary.
    Agreed, these are better than “I fell in Love With the Pizza….Girl!”
    ________

Lmao.

• alltherightmoves.

out of season 1, I liked Tell me why and give love a try…

• Sweetdisposition?

GoldenGal9311
    Ngl, Captain America is mighty fine (;

• coolio

i <3 this song

• Panda Bear Love

Your Biggest Fan.
    Now that song needs to get out.

• mctiqueen

“I’m gonna put you first, I’ll show you what your worth, if you let me inside your world…” Ugh, when will this fevr for me be OVER?!

Your Biggest Fan.
    Now that song needs to get out.
    _________

Agreed!

Too bad the Jobros never apply this into their real life relationships.

• JOHN

bicth

• alltherightmoves.

I actually laughed at the above comment.

• Sweetdisposition?

Too bad the Jobros never apply this into their real life relationships.
    :D

• GoldenGal9311

Sweetdisposition? said:

GoldenGal9311
    Ngl, Captain America is mighty fine (;
    ___________

this song S U C KS

Your Biggest Fan.
    Now that song needs to get out.
    _________

Agreed!

wait stop the song eminem attacks jonas brothers when did that shit happened but good song

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ENOUGH WITH THIS FUCKERY! WHERE IS BIGGEST FAN?

• Katie13

Too bad the Jobros never apply this into their real life relationships.
    LMAO!!

techincally jonas IS the jonas brothers and they probably wrote this song.
    therefore it is a jonas brother song. appreciate it :)

• SiezeTheDay

Am I the only one that thinks that Joe sounds really good in this? :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hmmm

WAIT HOLD UP a second eminem attacks the jobros (with words) but works with justin bieber together hääää? what is that??
    i love this song but i’m still waiting for biggest fan <3 and chilling in the summertime :)

Diamondback said:

They’re all sluts except Nick.

—————————–

Most hilarious thing I have ever read. You’ll see.

• Bela G

Wow! Love this song!! addicted to it already…Joe’s vocals are just amazing.

@superJOEman love the display pic…..

Jonas keep gettin betta and betta! Love em’ <3

i can’t beieve im going to marry mick jonas
    Who’s Mick Jonas?

They did write some of the songs for this season, at least Nick did. He talked about working on them but PJ Bianco (who he has written with before). They just didn’t write all of them. These songs are much better than season 1 though.

• Thtzttlykewl

LMAO! Big time losers? Are you kidding me- no-one even knows who they are. Once they become friends with the ex.president and Obama, sing with Stevie Wonder at the Grammys (nominated too) and sing for living legend Paul McCartney, that is when you can compare the 2. Big time rush will never have half as many fans as Jonas, all-star weekend might because they’re huge fans of the Jo bros, but BTR uses some talent- but depend the rest on their looks

I <3 the Jonas Brothers and i think this song is really good i love it!!! x

• iSupportNiley

i miss the old school jonas songs,,they should make a new album and do a song like this..im soooo gonna buy this album i really really miss their old songs :D

• Sydney

Our boys never disappoint. People say their mojo is gone.
    They never lost it in my opinion.

JONAS L.A. is going to be great. I know it.

• Diamondback

They’re all sluts except Nick.

• No Bitchassness

I like :)

• No Bitchassness

Listening to some old school Jonas Brothers.. i forgot how amazing they are. ”Hollywood here we come..”

• jerseygirl

Love everything I’m hearing from this soundtrack so far.

• lili108

im in love with the jonas brothers but this song is from “JONAS” i lov the show but i want new songs not disney new songs…

i can’t beieve im going to marry mick jonas

• superJOEman

It’s definitely one of my favorite tracks from the soundtrack! Missing Joe..

Great song!! i really love it, cant wait to hear the entire soundtrack is going to be amazing.

Somewhere the JoBros are wondering where they’re fans went: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeo-VO4UlHI

WE NEED MORE JOE! :/ but Nick is good to I just getting more tired of his voice! LOVE JB FOREVER!

cool. a lot of new songs are releasing :)

Kindaa L

• Katie13

Lalalalala its cool

LOVE IT!

LOVE IT!!

• vintagelovers

nick is a cutie

• alltherightmoves.

i like it :)
    These songs are a vast improvement from season 1 :|
    but that artwork is scary.

cool song

The Jonas Brothers didn’t write ANY of the songs for this season of JONAS. They have said in interviews that the songs were written while they were touring last year. They are JB songs only in that the JB and band are performing them. The sound is for JONAS (aka the Lucas brothers). The soundtrack will be released next month.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

SiezeTheDay said:

Am I the only one that thinks that Joe sounds really good in this? :)

Nope. I agree, he sounds amazing.

Whats up with eminem saying something about the jonas brothers? What happened? Im confused.

• emma13

lol this song sucks. im still laughing. what is this. wow.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

hes working with bieber?

• kary

awesome!!! i lovee thiss songg!!! :)

• annie

this song and all the other songs are so much better than last season.

I realy am not feeling this song. STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH..

• SiezeTheDay

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

SiezeTheDay said:

Am I the only one that thinks that Joe sounds really good in this? :)

Nope. I agree, he sounds amazing.

I have NO idea whats going on..this is the first time Ive heard of it so Im right there with ya :|

• Becca.

“HEYY, HEYY, this is the night, this is the night. HEYY, HEYY, feelin’ alive, feelin’ alive.”

I love this song :)