Kevin Zegers, ‘Kissing Miley Was Weird’

Kevin Zegers, 25, said that kissing sexy 17-year-old Miley Ray Cyrus during the music video for her song ‘Big Big Bang‘ was ‘weird’: ‘Liam [Hemsworth] was there, and he seems like a very, very nice man, and my girlfriend, who actually works with Miley, was also there, so it was actually a lot stranger than it normally would be sort of making out with somebody on set.

Normally they don’t really know the people in your life, but Miley knows my girl friend quite well actually, and I got to meet Liam. These things are very weird.’ Kevin said the video, most of which is a dream his character has, is going to have saction scenes: ‘[My character is] a parking attendant and he sees Miley’s character drive by and he sort of goes into a dream sequence,

..which is a majority of the video. And then something dramatic happens at the end. It’s not all the making out, but there’s a car accident at the end. So there were a lot of stunts. [In the video] Miley’s.. just a beautiful young woman sort of roaming around. It’s definitely not raunchy in any way. She’s very polite and well-raised, which is a rarity for someone in her position. She’s a total sweetheart.’

• Hangover

Sure Kevin;)

• sess nugget

Wtf? Can’t he really not like kissing her? Just because it’s Miley and her fish lips, her kisses are automatically amazing? -_-

I know there isn’t a sarcasm button on the internet, but that was pretty obvious. Jfc.

• Butterfly

Who is his girlfriend?

And my english isn’t very good. Can somebody explain what ‘saction’ means, because my dictionary doesn’t cover it.

I think it was typo & they meant action.
    Otherwise I have no idea what saction is either. lol

• Sweetdisposition?

I feel bad for Kevin Z for making out with underage girls as part of his job. First Taylor Momsen and now Miley :/

• wtfbecca

MOON said:
    MILEY IS A SLUT??? WELL SOME MANY PEOPLE WANNA BE SLUT BC SOME MANY PEOPLE MILEY WANNA BE MMM (sELENA) YESSS!!!! …..AND MILES IS SUPER PRETTY!!!!

huh? that was so confusing i don’t know if you’re trying to insult her or nor. : /

wait how is someone a slut because she kissed him in a video wow you kids need to get out more but on the other hand i wouldn’t mind kissing that he’s fine miley you lucky bitch

what a lucky girl.
    Kevin Zegers is such a hottie.
    i remember him in It’s A Boy Girl Thing.
    what a shame his taken. not that i would have any chances.
    meh.

since when is she sexy???

________________

Since you started hating on her. Everyone on OU know you only hate sexy people.

According to E! it a Rock Mafia video and song, she just in it.

Ok, a quick google on Kevin Zeger gave me:

Lives with girlfriend and actress Marisa Coughlan.

LALA said:

its funny how everyone who works with her absolutely loves her but people still bitch about what a horrible slut she is.

Yeah. It’s also funny how people in Hollywood suddenly start caring about a person who’s helping them get money :P

Of course they won’t say anything mean about their coworker…think about it, when have you heard of a Hollywood star dissing another Hollywood star that they just worked with? It happens, but it’s very rare. They HAVE to be nice otherwise their own image will be hurt and/or they’ll end up looking bitchy ;)

What her coworkers say to the public doesn’t mean much.

___

True but their are a lot of people who have met her but haven’t work with her who have said the same nice things about her. And also, people in the Entertainment business usually don’t say anything about someone they work with but don’t like, rather than lie and say they like the person.

• LALA

What her coworkers say to the public doesn’t mean much.

• sess nugget

Miley is a slut

oh you…

since when is she sexy???

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

why is she making a video for a song that isnt on her album?

• GoldenGal9311

That was Kevin Zegers? I didn’t know that.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

lmao

whats so funny?
    _____

the whole thing..
    liam was there, miley’s good friends with kevin’s girlfriends… it’s all awkward, imo.

• GoldenGal9311

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

why is she making a video for a song that isnt on her album?
    ___________

I think she’s just in the music video.

• Sweetdisposition?

Kevin Zegers used to be so cute in the Air Bud days, I legit had a crush on him back then. Now he looks like an effed up version of Efron,js.

Who is his girlfriend?

“Kevin said the video, most of which is a dream his character has, is going to have saction scenes”

Don’t lie, Kevin. You know you loved kissing her, lmao.

• realistgangsta

da double dee double di my lips like sugar this candy got you sprung so call me your sugar you love you some i’m sweet like da double dee i’m sweet like da double dee

she isn’t a slut. But she sure as fuck dresses like one.

• picstoburn

damn 25? miley is lucky lmao.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

why is she making a video for a song that isnt on her album?
    ___________

I think she’s just in the music video.

_____________

nope its her song

• Aryanna

LMFAO

• wtfbecca

• Aryanna

OU. For God’s sake, I’m not spamming. I just said LMFAO.
    Jeez.

OCEANUP!
    It is not her song, it’s a song for RockMafia, get it right..
    And that does sound really awkward but I still love her <3

• Aryanna

wtfbecca said:

That’s how it is when you’re wayyy too famous. :/

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

damn 25? miley is lucky lmao.
    ______

damn, girl! let me holla at yooo icon real quick. (;
    lmfao, i love your icon. :D

• MOON

• iusedtobelovedrunk

so, j/w. i was creeping on a board earlier, and people were talking about drama with sarah. what happened?

I don’t really know. I mean, all I know is that yesterday everybody was apologizing to each other and then Sarah went and followed a couple of the people on OU on her Twitter. Lmao! I don’t know to be perfectly honest…

lol. there’s so much drama on this site. x
    she’s was calling me a hater xD and she stalks my twitter lmao

xD so wait, she was on ou? i thought she said she never came on here….

HAHA Antonina is part of Rock Mafia her boyfriend is TimJames he 31 she is 35 Thomas is her son she had him when she was really young
    she also has a 10 year ole song and her and tim and the boys live together in Satna MOnica

That’s actually not quite true, Antonina is married to to Tom Sturges, Executive Vice President, Creative Affairs for the Universal Music Publishing Group. Tim James is just the co-owns of Rock mafia with Antonina.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

God damn! my back hurts I was just dancing to ‘Spectacular’

Haha! Wow…

Don’t judge me….

• NicksSweetCaroline

“Who else on the tour?”
    “Who said that”
    “The paper”
    Anyone else rewatch live chats?

• picstoburn

GET SILLY…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I hate Miley fans they are soooo…Miley fanish.

Don’t judge me….

I would never. XD

• ohmimiley

Id love to kiss an older guy, imo. Its hawt. You know it. The end.

Oh and while im at it.. FINALLY!!

• NicksSweetCaroline

Jun 11, 2010 @ 03:11 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I hate Miley fans they are soooo…Miley fanish.
    YOUR ICON!!!

• picstoburn

i hope her ny concert will be epic, or i’ll be mad :|

• ericabbyx22

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I hate Miley fans they are soooo…Miley fanish.
    _________
    Fanish? Great vocabulary.

Antonina LIVES with Tim she was married to Tom…but no more
    they have been not together for a long time he married her in college
    She is a Beautiful successful woman and we should support her!!!
    Everyone that knows her LOVES her=0

• Maris ?

my girlfriend, who actually works with Miley, was also there

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    Is he dating Antonina? o.o

• ohmimiley

OMG…. Im Miley-Fanish :D

• ericabbyx22

Maris ? said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    Is he dating Antonina? o.o
    ______
    Who is your icon of? (:

• GateSmashedGateCrashed

Turning away from the light
    Becoming adult

random yes

• Maris ?

ericabbyx22 said:

Maris ? said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    Is he dating Antonina? o.o
    ______
    Who is your icon of? (:

——————-

Jessica Serfaty :D idk if you know her lol, she was on ANTM

• picstoburn

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I hate Miley fans they are soooo…Miley fanish.
    _________
    Fanish? Great vocabulary.

well she’s only 12 give her a break.

• HOLAA

Miley’s album will be out june 21!!
    my birthday!!!

where IS everybody?

• HOLAA

LOL I sounded like a teenie :P
    tehe

where IS everybody?

I have no idea… =/

where IS everybody?

I have no idea… =/

haha. this place is pretty dead right now.

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    Is he dating Antonina? o.o
    —————

No, he is dating Jamie Feld. Antonina Armato is married and has kids Miley’s age (cough, cough, Miley’s ex for example)

• Maris ?

Timber said:

where IS everybody?

I have no idea… =/

—————–

yeah I’m wondering the same thing

• picstoburn

where IS everybody?
    good question :|

• Timber

haha. this place is pretty dead right now.

I know. Everybody just left. Lol!

• Maris ?

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    Is he dating Antonina? o.o
    —————

——————

yeah i know about thomas, that’s why I was like wtf? lmao but you know he said his gf worked with miley and that she knew her pretty well, and antonina was there for the shoot, so yeah I thought it was her lol

• Doom

there’s a tornado warning. And a lot of my friends are at a carnival right now. lol.

• picstoburn

damn 25? miley is lucky lmao.
    ______

damn, girl! let me holla at yooo icon real quick. (;
    lmfao, i love your icon. :D
    LMAO thank you ;D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

has anyone else started falling in love with allstar weekend? i especially love their song ‘hey princess’.

• picstoburn

lol. there’s so much drama on this site. x
    she’s was calling me a hater xD and she stalks my twitter lmao

xD so wait, she was on ou? i thought she said she never came on here….
    lol no it was on twitter. she was calling me out last night i was pissed lmao.

• iMystified

… O_O

How did you know all of that? …

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lol no it was on twitter. she was calling me out last night i was pissed lmao.

oh, ok! lol.

• realistgangsta

do any of yall watch living color with jim carrey and damon wayan funny show ever

New Brazilian Dance? O.o

Holy…

What the heck was that?! SMH.

• Maris ?

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

——————–

I don’t know them, I jsut know one of them dated kayslee collins lmao I think his name is nathan or something like that xD

Mileys going to rock summer 10

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Pimple popper

——————–

lol. idk anything about their love life or anthing, i just like jamming out to a couple of their songs. haha. :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I just bought a pimple popper, It is kind of like a nail clip just not as sharp it even comes with a shaver to shave down the hairs if there is any.

=/

That sounds really painful…

• Maris ?

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

——————–

—————-

lol well that’s all I know about them, so yeah… haha

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ROFLMAO Meaghan Martin has a few people giving her hell on twitter because she said she doesn’t like twilight. xDD. haters gonna hate.

• Lilly

What’s this for?

What’s this for?

no clue.

• Doom
  • Timber

Tom Sturges? Like Thomas Sturges? The same one that Miley was seen with at the beginning of 2008? O_o

• Timber

There’s another preview for the album.

I need to hear the full versions of Stay and Take Me Along right now! *sigh*

• YoYo

OU is dead, thousand dollars that in a couple of hours they will post like 5 new stuff haha.

probably. lol.

Well… this is fun and all… but I’m gonna go for now. Lol! Bye! =]

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ive been gone ages and theres no new post :/

• Mayra.

Jun 11, 2010 @ 02:20 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

why is she making a video for a song that isnt on her album?
    ___________

I think she’s just in the music video.

_____________

nope its her song

On E news said it was a FReinds video, that she was making a favor or something like that so I dont think its her song!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

man, this ain’t my dad. this is a cellphone. I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

the nights i can stay up, its never epic on here but the nights when i have to go to bed THATS ANOTHER STORY >:l

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

why is she making a video for a song that isnt on her album?
    ___________

I think she’s just in the music video.

_____________

nope its her song

_____________

someone told me it was on her deluxe album or something and it says on this post “her song”

No, Tom Sturges Sr, father of Thomas Sturges, son of famous screenwriter Preston Sturges.

• allaboutjbieber

I didnt know who that guy was… then i looked him up on google.

is it just me or is this dude fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Chanells__Cool

She kissed Kevin Zegers? Dang! He’s so fine! Stupid Miley gets everything.

You’re all sluts :)

Very positive attitude to have.

• Hilary

“Liam [Hemsworth] was there, and he seems like a very, very nice man, and my girlfriend, who actually works with Miley, was also there, so it was actually a lot stranger than it normally would be sort of making out with somebody on set.”

LOL weird.

“She’s very polite and well-raised, which is a rarity for someone in her position. She’s a total sweetheart.”

He’s so cute.

Oh my god ! Zegers is HOT !!! GOD MILEY IS SO LUCKY!

• Diamondback

You’re all sluts :)

• natjbguitargirl

I loved him in air bud and i cant wait till toy story 3 comes out i love woody :)

• Sweetdisposition?

FYI he played Damian on Gossip Girl.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

damn 25? miley is lucky lmao.
    ______

damn, girl! let me holla at yooo icon real quick. (;
    lmfao, i love your icon. :D
    LMAO thank you ;D
    ____

welcome. (:

• Aryanna

Sweetdisposition? said:

FYI he played Damian on Gossip Girl.
    Yes, the Belgian cute drug dealer.
    POOR CHUCK. :'(

• iaskedtaylorx3

Is this music video for him or somthing ? Cause it wouldnt make any sense for Miley to be making music that’s not on her album , when she hasn’t even released her album yet.

• wtfbecca

Sweetdisposition? said:
    FYI he played Damian on Gossip Girl.

omigod, thank you. i knew he looked familiar. : )

• iaskedtaylorx3

Off Topic;;

I went to an amusement park today with my school & I rode every single thrill ride and water ride there so now I feel like i’m on a ride and I feel like i’m swinging back and foward. It feels wierd , but cool.

• Hangover

I want to know who his Girlfriend is…

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY ASS CUNT BITCH SLUTTY WHORE

• Sweetdisposition?

Have any of you watched the movie Air Bud? He was in it when he was younger and he was sooooo adorable.

• Aryanna

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Off Topic;;

That’s the feeling I got when I went out of DisneyLand. Lmao. Well, not gonna lie, I experienced the weird and intense attractions. It is cool.

• Aryanna

Hangover said:

I want to know who his Girlfriend is…
    I think his girlfriend is Jamie Feld.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

_____

are you sure you’re not on drugs?
    lmao, kidding. (:
    & you’re name = epic. ;D

• emma13

Sweetdisposition? said:

Have any of you watch the movie Air Bud? He was in it when he was younger and he was sooooo adorable.

aww that dog is so cute.

• gleekin

wait… who’s his girlfriend?

• Aryanna

gleekin said:

wait… who’s his girlfriend?
    Jamie Feld. I think.

• Hangover

Aryanna said:

Hangover said:

I want to know who his Girlfriend is…
    I think his girlfriend is Jamie Feld.
    _______

Ahh,thanks:)

• Aryanna

Hangover said:

Aryanna said:

Hangover said:

I want to know who his Girlfriend is…
    I think his girlfriend is Jamie Feld.
    _______

Ahh,thanks:)

Welcome. :)

• Princess Awesome

kjtgjrubhnrwto

he was in gossip girl!!!!
    yea it must have been weird for him….her teeth :|

he and zack efron are alike. Seriously, in one movie i thought it was him.

• Princess Awesome

@Aryanna
    amazing icon

• Princess Awesome

that’s the way uh huh uh huh i like it uh huh uh huh

• Princess Awesome

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????

“[My character is] a parking attendant and he sees Miley’s character drive by and he sort of goes into a dream sequence,

..which is a majority of the video. ”

Haha the plot all my teachers hate cause it’s overused and generic to the max. Hope the song is good, at least! (haven’t heard it yet)

That’s how it is when you’re wayyy too famous. :/

they dont love her they just say that

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Princess Awesome said:

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????

_____________

didnt like the first two…. dont judge me :p

• fan4lyftwitter

That’s how it is when you’re wayyy too famous. :/

they dont love her they just say that
    You wish

• idkMyBFFjill

some random # idk has been calling my cell for the past few days so i picked up this morning and it was some lady asking for a Sharina…and then just now she called again, and im like “you already called me today”. smh.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????
    ____

ME. ME. MEEEEE!
    i’m 17, don’t judge. :P
    look how amazingly cute this is:

<3 <3 <3

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Princess Awesome said:

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????

_____________

didnt like the first two…. dont judge me :p
    I’ve never seen any of them :/

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????

_____________

didnt like the first two…. dont judge me :p
    ___

GASP! :P

• No Bitchassness

Meh.. i hate any animated movie

• Sweetdisposition?

No Bitchassness said:

Meh.. i hate any animated movie
    Same here.

• idkMyBFFjill

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????
    it better not r@pe my childhood. it looks great from the previews though.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

No Bitchassness said:

Meh.. i hate any animated movie
    Same here.
    ___

even UP & finding nemo? :O

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????
    it better not r@pe my childhood. it looks great from the previews though.
    _

lmfao, i love how you put that (:
    & i agreee :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Thank you for telling us everything about the music video! :D

• Sweetdisposition?

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

No Bitchassness said:

Meh.. i hate any animated movie
    Same here.
    ___

even UP & finding nemo? :O
    Never seen UP, and I’ve watched finding nemo but I don’t think much of it.

• No Bitchassness

Meh.. i hate any animated movie
    Same here.
    ___

even UP & finding nemo? :O

Haven’t seen UP and nemo was alright :L

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

God damn! my back hurts I was just dancing to ‘Spectacular’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

JEEZ im going to bed

• picstoburn

i kinda want to see tory story 3 but i hate that they waited so long to release it.when toy story 2 came out i was like in the 4th grade xD haah.

• Timber

God damn! my back hurts I was just dancing to ‘Spectacular’

Haha! Wow…

• picstoburn

dang still no new post???

• realistgangsta

it’s about to get real x rated welcome to my sex room bitches

miley i love so much

• idkMyBFFjill

who’s pumped for toy story 3????????
    it better not r@pe my childhood. it looks great from the previews though.
    _

lmfao, i love how you put that (:
    & i agreee :D
    hah thx. OU spams ppl on that word so i had to

miley i love yuo

• Mayra.

There’s another preview for the album.

I´m gonna sound so geek her but I uber excited for this new epic album.

ha don´t call me a Lolita!! Permanet December maybe is better that I tho!! ahh can´t wait D:

• La2

I don’t think I can ever be an actress. I got grossed out having to kiss this guy in the spring play. I don’t think I can make out with someone I don’t love, haha. How do actors/actresses stand that? lol

• Mayra.

Jun 11, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

why is she making a video for a song that isnt on her album?
    ___________

I think she’s just in the music video.

_____________

nope its her song

_____________

Well I hopes so!! I dont trust e news that much but who know

Where is everyone? Seriously, its dead here.
    Its like everyone is out and about and im not :\

• MeenuD

Where’s everybody?

• picstoburn

MeenuD
    Jun 11, 2010 @ 05:12 pm
    MeenuD said:

Where’s everybody?
    i have no idea. :|

Miley is a slut

• mctiqueen

Don’t lie, Kevin. You know you loved kissing her, lmao.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

lmao.

who the fuck is that?

• realistgangsta

i love him in air buddy and he so dam fine and i love miley too can’t wait for the video but who is his girlfriend

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Miley is a slut
    ______

for shooting a music video?
    okay, then…

lmao

whats so funny?

• YoYo

True, she’s definitely not a slut all the people that have met her says that, go Miley, can’t wait for the video. :]

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Liam [Hemsworth] was there, and he seems like a very, very nice man

LOL

nice. lol.

nice. lol.

• Doom

and it’s pouring. suckers. lol. I’m glad I’m not going today or tomorrow.

lol. there’s so much drama on this site. xD