Miley Cyrus ‘Selling Sex’ Interview Video

VIDEO from The Billy Bush Show. 1+ Miley on Netherlands mag cover!

Video of Miley doing the Mexican Wave under. Thx Leah.

• austin19

everyone remember at the 2OO7 teen choice award she said she doesn`t see how zac efron`s hot? lmfaooo . now it`s all “AHHHHHHHHH ZAC EFRON :D :D :D” .

• MaryMary

I didn’t know she was THAT stupid.
    Oh wait, no.

I always knew.

• Chelsea-Rose

austin19 said:
    ==================

Haha yeah. She used to be like that about Rob Pattinson, now she loves him too :)

• ANNE.

Duh ofcourse Zac is hot!

and that dutch magazine sucks, but holland is the best :D

miley has such disgusting and weird face, i cant stan when camera took her in close up, her mouth and teeth always make me throw up, are so fucking horrible, and her face always greasy and so fat and huge…. GROSS!!!!

If miley is so disgusting and she always makes you throw up why are you on ALL the Miley post comenting.
    You’re creeppy, you know, you’re are so obsessed with Miley. You cant live without talking about miley. You’re worst than Miley stans WOW.

• mrsdestinyhope

===
    Is it that bad when u look in the mirror? Ouch, must suck to be U. If u hate MC so much, a wise person would ignore her pot. But then again, ur a MC hater. So none of u guys are wise

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

bahahahah! oh, miles <3

• mrsdestinyhope

====
    it’s wired how MC claims she just can’t understand musicals, and then Zac Efron is her biggest celeb crush! LOL!

BTW: U guys know Shia LaBeouf is 24 today?

“Boy bands get away with a lot.”

hahahahaha

AGREE

because their fans dream of dating them

Ya know what I hate what Miley Cyrus does and sometimes hate her but I know that inside shes a nice person and this interview showed it and i lmao when shes like ‘ya he came…he brought his his mom and dad’ hahaha like the first time u meet ur dressed as a bird and got this slutty black leatard on rofl that would b so embarissing!

the OU post “HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY SHIA LABEOUF!’ didnt giv me a hint at all lol!

she is right

• JessGomez

I never thought i would say that
    but she’s right:

“boy bands get away with a lot”

She’s absolutely right. Taylor Lautner is a better example I think. Or the whole Twilight thing for that matter. Taylor is the same age and I’ve seen more pics of him shirtless than with a shirt. And all he gets are praises for his “amazing body”.
    I agree that she’s a bit over the top sometimes but she makes a good valid point here. There is definitely a double standard, and not just in the business but in general everyday life. The guy that goes around is “cool” whereas the girl will be a “slut”.

• iMystified

Don’t care.
    *goes and plays Kingdom Hearts*

nerds4life :P

• shamelesss

love her interview outfit, she looks stunning but seriously that magazine went a bit extreme with the photoshop…daymnnn

Oh Miley. I love her. Get all of her clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

• Isabella21

im likin mileyy more. :) lmao at the zac thing. i agreeeee.

just let miley live her life…

goddamn people these days.

• shamelesss

erm okay…how nice for you, maybe don’t go on miley posts if they make you so nauseous.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Haha love Miley. I never used to find Zac Efron attractive in the High School Musical films but now I totally see it. He is hot!

• catey

shamelesss said:

I was going to say the same.

Does she want to throw up? xD

• shamelesss

catey said:

shamelesss said:

I was going to say the same.

Does she want to throw up? xD

haha yeah i think she just might. sounds like she has problems though tbh.

• sandy r.

wow, miley. it is hard for girls than guys. your right. lol xD and i dont even like you as much, but your right. guys can get away with the hot scene, but if girls try, they get called names 0_0

• LOL

Haha love Miley. I never used to find Zac Efron attractive in the High School Musical films but now I totally see it. He is hot.

me too!

ahahaha LOVE IT

Miley is so honest all the time, it’s great :D

theres a difference between girl and guys miley!! r u dumb!!

Miley guys have a penis you should go get one to be of their status

listening to that was sooooo annoying. idk how anyone can stand her speaking AND singing voice.

I wish i was davedays. :(

• realistgangsta

that’s so nice what she did for dave love her and she so right about boys get away with alot fuck the haters stay with liam miley fuck niley day

and why you listen to her then?

• faith

ugh she always has excuses for what she does. vanity fair was a mistake, like her dad wasn’t there or no1 on her team didn’t know what she was doing she claimed she was vulnerable and manipulated. everything she does is a ‘mistake’ she grows from. BS. She has a whole team that calculates and spins the PR on all of her actions. The Zac Efron or Taylor Lautner thing…ok they’re shirtless…but, men don’t have breasts. Besides, it wasn’t like she was dancing ballet in a leotard. No1 has a problem when ballerinas were leotards. It’s that she was groping her boobs, pulling her shirts and skirts up in other concerts, deliberately being sexual.

• Jillian

Truth, Miley.

• JesziV.

That was really half-assed. Zac isn’t walking around with his ass cheeks hanging out. It’s different for guys because girls should be CLASSY, nit trashy. Guys walk around with their shirts off, but it’s not slutty. Plus, that’s to attract girls. What guy is going to run to a Miley Cyrus concert just because her ass is falling out of her leotard? .. Doesn’t change the fact that her music is corny.

• xJonasXCandyx

she looks cute.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lol

• xJonasXCandyx

she .looks cute

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LOL…

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ahh miley. <3

Ewwwww!!! Miley :(

• Panda Bear Love

Lmao Miley. She said she would never like Zac cause he was like her brother. Tsk, tsk Miley… :p

• xJonasXCandyx

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    I love ur Britney icons.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

xJonasXCandyx said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    I love ur Britney icons.

___________

haha thanks :p

• Sweetdisposition?

Using Efron as an example is stupid. Weak arguments.

• mcdlovexo

She really gets into her interviews and she means what she says you can tell by the way she speaks and talks.

Boybands get away with a lot? HUH?