Joe Jonas PERFORMING IN AFRICA

ijp
ncj
joe-jonas-africa

The Ngami Times: Joe is Botswana by invitation of the Love Botswana Outreach Mission. He is enjoying his time in Maun and likes seeing the happy faces of children which inspire him. Joe is visiting all secondary schools in Maun as a celebrity guest in the Reach4life series of awareness sessions.

He will hold a live music concert at the All Nations’ Village Church tent on June 13 at 4 PM and on June 16 is to be At the Maun stadium with British royal Prince William and South African soccer star Lucas Radebe. Thx Shaunae.

• jerseygirl

That’s right, asshole. He’s really over there JUST for the World cup. But he decided to go over a whole week earlier to live & work at an orphanage as his cover. RME

IDGAF if he goes to the soccer matches or not. He still spent a week, helping others. So suck it.

Karen, you cant just ask someone why their white!

• Chelseaa

Joe! :D

• jonas_vampire

Exciting can’t wait for his album.

• Chelseaa

I thought he would be at the Soccer World Cup thing. I’m glad he’s at the orphanage instead.

• Hangover

He looks really Happy:D

Joe looks his best when hes single.

• RiNiO

I think all the Joe fans must be very happy !!!!
    He is finally in a post again!!! Bravo Joe!!! :))))))

___________

What the fuck! I’m not hating on him! I like Joe. I’m just saying, yeah it’s most likely he went just for te game. If he did only go for the orphanage, then why now out of all times when the big soccer thing is going on? I don’t care though. He’s doing a good deed either way.

• Belle

Even if he is there to see the world cup, he also went to go visit the less fortunate, which is great. He’s genuinely a great guy. This is why I love him. Can’t wait till he’s home again :) I missed him.

Joe! How i’ve missed you.

• Danger-ous

Yea, I’m sure this was a very self indulgent trip, you ass hat. He doesn’t have to go anywhere to help anyone and he does it gladly and I for one am super proud of him.

He looks happy and I’m glad he’s getting this time away. He deserves it.

that was a really stupid question…..there are different ethnicities in africa…DERH

• Stargazer

Way to go Joe, that’s awesome, keep up the good work!

Joe looks his best when hes single.
    and looks happier too!

• Anika

yeah, he only went there to watch a soccer game. smh.
    gosh, some people have to talk everything he does down.

joeeee, aww he looks very hot, my man :)

We all know the main reason he went to Africa was for the World Cup. But I guess it’s still nice that he took some time to visit the orphanage.
    It probably has more to do with his schedule than anything else. I think he’s been wanting to go to the orphanage for a while now and it just so happened that this time slot allowed for both.

Wow… Joe stans are just… SMH.

I’m so proud of this guy! I know he’s probably taking a break from Twitter but I sure would love to see just one tweet from him! :)

• jerseygirl

___________

—————–
    Please. You are hating – in a snarky, backhanded way. And please do tell at what other time did he have the available, open time to take a trip to Africa? Or do you think JB’s whole work/tour schedule was planned so Joe would have the time off to watch soccer? Just stop already.

• jerseygirl

Wow…Joe haters are just… SMH.

um, my friend shannon is from south africa and shes white so wtf are you saying?

• K2Rocks

I was missing a Joe’s post. Hot Hot Hot return !

I was missing Joe.. Hot Hot Hot return !!!

• JB rocks my socks

JOOOEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    AHAHAHA
    sorry but I missed this boys face so freakin much

• Anika

FINALLY!
    god, i miss him.

• jerseygirl

There’s my bb. <3

I’ve missed him but it’s so lovely seeing him do something so worthwhile. Such a great guy.

If you’re from Africa, Why are you White?

Wow! Way to go Joe.

I would love to see a video with all the kids! :)

Bless him, it’s great when you see people doing good out of the kindness of their hearts in Hollywood, normally it’s all televised and cameras everywhere to get some good publicity. I like that joe’s kept a low profile.

• inoshikahpg

Hi jersey girl and Elly,
    It is nice to see sensible girls on OU.
    I’m so proud of Joe for doing this.Don’t waste your time with the haters, clearly they
    are worthless human beings.

JOOEE !!! i’ve missed you soooo much honeeyy !! can’t wait until you’re back home !! mommy’s waiting for you !! love you !!

HE’S ALIVE?!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEAH :D

• Sweetdisposition?

Good to see that he’s alive :p

And it’s not like Joe has anything else to do ATM
    You wouldn’t know what Joe’s schedule included and just because he is not in the public eye at the moment, doesn’t mean that what he is doing isn’t pertinent!

jerseygirl said:
    Wow…Joe haters are just… SMH.
    __________

I’m not a hater…?

And it’s not like Joe has anything else to do ATM
    __________

Obviously he doesn’t have anything to do if he’s in Africa right now.
    Anyways, love Joe!

• sexxynickj

I’m glad he’s doing good work in Africa… but I just lost all kinds of respect for him with the way he handled the Demi break-up. Just have to be honest.

Goodness, I adore this boy. He is so beautiful and swee and talented. He has such a sensitive heart too.

• tessa

i hav to agree with some of u up there

nicks in london, they finished world tour details, JONAS LA is wrapped up, perfect time for joe to go to africa!

U are around orphanages all the time too, why dont u visit one??

• EvaLovegood

Well Joe is in Africa but nobody knows in what country he is, so who says that he’s in South Africa? Maybe he’s in a completely different African country.

But Yay a Joe post!! I missed him.. *pouts*

• hello

he really doesnt have anything else he can do so i think its fair he goes to africa. so what if hes going to see the game?

• _liesyoutold

jerseygirl

your icon, lmao

Goodness, I adore this boy. He is so beautiful and sweet and talented. He has such a sensitive heart too.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

At last we see him!
    Gosh, I fell so happy now. I’ve really missed him xD

• Danger-ous

You’re dammed if you do, dammed if you don’t. Some people are just negative within themselves and can’t be happy for anyone’s positive choices.

Joe could rescue 100 people from a burning building and people would say it’s because he liked the smell of smoke.

___________

No one’s being negative. -_-

• jerseygirl

Jun 12, 2010 @ 02:16 pm
    _liesyoutold said:

jerseygirl

your icon, lmao
    —————-
    ;)

• jerseygirl

Whatever. Haters will always find something to bitch on. He’s amazing. He’s visiting orphans and spreading some sunshine. Good for him. Just reinforces what I know about these Jonas boys – they are GOOD people.

• kote

I MIIIIIIIISS YOU SO MUCH JOE JONAS!

• Elly

Oh, how this boy has been missed. So nice to hear how he is spending his time there, and really glad he is away from all of the celebrity craziness, and is completely “unplugged” i.e. no Twitter. I’m thinking we’ll be seeing a much happier, rejuvenated Joe Jonas when he returns.

• TheAnonWithABrain

aww Joseph!! I’ve missed him so much… he is amazing for bringing some happiness for those childrens, and he seems really happy!

• Belle

“AFRICA! I’VE BEEN TO AFRICA! I BROKE A SWEAT! UH!”

• jerseygirl

Jun 12, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    Elly said:

——————–
    Yup. I think you’re right. He needs to “unplug” every once in awhile. Even though I know we all miss him terribly, he deserves it.

• AlwaystheTruth

He has such a great heart! gotta love him. I hope his enjoying his free time to help people and wath some football games ;)

Obviously he doesn’t have anything to do if he’s in Africa right now.
    Anyways, love Joe!

————————

Wat?! Lulz. Ridiculous.

Because being in Africa is what you do when you’re just chillin’? El oh el.

I think it was kinda planned well in advance. He was invited to be a part of an event with Prince William and some soccer player, there in Botswana…I am guessing the timing to match with the World Cup was the oprhanage’s (smart) planning – not Joe’s.

this is awesome your so right, love the last part haha :))

• Becca.

Aw, Joe has a wonderful heart :)
    He’s so sweet.

JOHHNNNNN TAYLOR! (: awesome, awesome!

• Becca.

******

Agreeeeeeed :)

• Becca.

“And I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.”

I’m listening to that song right now :)

I’ve missed him so much, can’t wait till he’s back in the states, I’m so proud that he did that for the less fortunate, I love you Joe!!!

omg joe is here… where i live!!!

So an orphan can’t listen to music, can’t enjoy things that others do. They live in an orphanage, not in an isolated cell in timbuk2

• superJOEman

FINALLY!!!!! Oh Joe..if you just know how much we missed you!! So he will still be staying there until next week?! It’s okay..but there should be an everyday post about him while he’s away.. For sure, he’s enjoying his stay there without the paps!! Take care always Joseph.. We love and miss you so much!! <3

hey back off, she didn’t mean that, she just meant it was nice of him to visit people who are no where near as fortunate as us. No need to get over dramatic.

I’ve missed hearing about this boy :)

Joe Jonas Everybody! Can’t wait until he’s back, although I’m sure he’s enjoying keeping a low profile.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Heey this man is amazing <3 He looks cheerful
    id be too if i had the occasion to visit an orphenage .I just wonder if they know him out there .
    Maybe he’s gonna go to south africa by the way.

JOE JONAS IS A SEXY BITCH!!

Why do people take comments on a gossip site so seriously. They need to get out more.

You idiots do realize that Africa is a big continent and South Africa is only a country in it…..he might not be anywhere near where the world cup is being played.

Freaking annoying children.
    someone who is smart on OU! WHAT?! (: You had to be an anon! anons for the win!

• itsme

FINALLY! =D

Oh my god. I’ve missed him soooo much, well all of us have! He looks content. Ah, this just made my weekend :)

• xJoeJonasGirlx

WOOOO FINALLY A JOE POST!!! I’VE BEEN SERIOUSLY DYING!!! I’m Happy For Joe <3 He’s Amazing!:D

JOE IS ALIVE ;O
    Love him <333

he is trully amazing! that’s the why I love him so fucking much!

• Lilly

That’s so cool of him, anyways back to the game :P

• joe u douche.

who gives a fuck about this DOUCHE.

THE WORLD CUP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

• RiNiO

Hey that’s Nicole in the second pic????

• Belle

he’s so handsome. Oh and HEY John Taylor.

he’s in botswana. which, by the way, is right above south africa :)
    & who cares if he goes to the world cup he has been there to help others so get over it.

finally! he’s been so m.i.a. out there, im glad to see he’s actually alive!

USA!!! :D IGAF ABOUT Joe!!! It’s all about the World Cup!!! :D

• Nazeefa

Awww!! He’s absolutely amazing.

Freaking annoying children.

Stupid OU stop posting everything at once and stop saying I’m spamming. Also, YAY Joe. I love him. Haters can suck it

Okay. I admit I haven’t missed Joe. It’s nice that he’s visiting orphans and singing for them though. I’m sure most don’t know about the Jonas Brothers.

• mhmm .

:) What songs did he sing?

• Lais Alves

So cute!

• KeepTheFaith

JOHN TAYLOR!

We finally have our picture proof to know Joe is alive and well. I kinda miss him. When he leaves Africa, I wonder if he’ll go to London or come back to America.

For all you people saying he just went for the World Cup, well he didn’t have to go to the orphanage but he did. The guy has a kind and loving heart and I feel sure that’s why he is there.

For all you complainers out there, how many orphanages have YOU visited lately?

____________

Sorry I couldn’t say my fucking opinion. Didn’t know I couldn’t do that on here.
    And it’s not like Joe has anything else to do ATM.

Excellent point but I don’t think the morons in here will understand.

• Panda Bear Love