Selena Gomez Round And Round Preview

So good!

• cassiebby6

they do lol its kinda funny too

-sigh- Of course you think it sucks, you’re a Slutty Cyrus fan.

• ashleykins

thas my giiirl
    i love it<3
    *craaaazy night last night(;

i cant wait to hear the whole thing. sounds really good so far.

• Lala

This song already sounds obnoxious & it’s only a preview. The lyrics are dumb, you can barely hear her voice & the instrumental is boring.

I don’t like it sorry :\

Relatable and catchy. Someone has improved. Well done!

I like it

i cant tell if oceanup genuinely likes this song and selena are they’re just being sarcastic.

i thought with them being up demi’s butt they’d hate her. maybe i’m wrong not quite sure yet

ugh. just the same shit she did on her last album.

• iMystified

It’s going to be one of those songs I hate with a passion….
    but end up loving after about a week :P

Well don’t listen then

• iaskedtaylorx3

not my kind of song. sorry :/

Imo , natrually was better. Falling down was better imo too. But owell this is only a previiew.

lovely.
    i must say, my ears did not burst in pain.
    nor did i cringe at her voice.

except that.. i did

• Kakiix!

I Love It ?

• Ashley Nicole

She’s REALLY trying to cash in on the the semi-success of Naturally, huh? lmao. Maybe it’s just the preview but this song sounds like it’s horrible and her voice has not grown at all.

miley and sel have the same style now right? it’s weird… but i love their songs…

I can’t hear her much and it’s too autotuned…but I thing it has potential to be another hit as this is mainstream

• starshipboy

her voice sounds whiny to me, but the beat is good.

I honestly think that Naturally was her peak. I’m not saying this song won’t do well but I do not see it doing any better than Naturally…

sounds really good

She’s worse than Miley and that’s saying something…:/

WHOA!! THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD! Could be her best yet. =D

just. stop. selena.

• lalaland

i thought ocean up doesnt really care for selena hummm i wonder if they like it or if their being snarky

ROTFL I hope Oceanup is being sarcastic.

wellll i personally like it so far, i’ll just have to hear the rest of it to be sure :)

• Ginger

Heh, not when her music career is getting hot, darlin’.

• cassiebby6

i thought OceanUp doesnt care for selena that much lol, hummm i wonder if they really like it or if they’re being snarky lol but overall i have to hear the whole thing and my my judgement on it. selena has been growing on me hmmm maybe this will be better then her songs on Kiss & Tell.

here come the h8trs. i need the laughs though =X

• kayjeanette

i love it :D
    it’s awesome!

starshipboy said:

but yeah. this is going to be a good song for mainstream.
    shows how much of a crappy taste our generation has. most of it anyways.

Not even mainstream will play this.

• iaskedtaylorx3

So i get that this type of music is in right now , but I dont think selena’s voice is fit to sing this kind of genre becuase it’s too soft. Maybe if she were to sing more songs like the way I loved you & stop trying to strain her voice , more people would like her music.

Again , this is only my opinion. So selena fans dont kill me.

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol

• cassiebby6

damn i didnt no ppl hated her that much lol haaaaaaaa

• cassiebby6

we all are wondering because you know who oceanup is when it comes to selena since they’re all up demi’s ass… love u demzz

• Ginger

But it’s not really hard to sing upbeat techno/pop songs though, if anything it’s easier than singing ballads.

‘Your not going to miss me
    cuz I’m going dizzy’
    Wow Selena will always be a one hit wonder
    MUAHAHAHA!
    And it’s a little to much autotuned.

• gingerrx.

teeny-pop. sounds like bieber.
    but other? than that, she looks beautiful

• Ginger

Don’t listen to the “anonymous” comments, most of them are just annoying trolls.

• Elle

I’m a fan of Selena’s music… but I’m going to need to hear the whole thing. This preview kinda sucks, haha.

autotuned much? -.-
    uhmm you fail, wrong post…. this is noa disgusting cyrus post….

• starshipboy

i hope not. -_-
    i mean I get that it’s the music style thats “in” right now, but the people that sing the pop songs have better voices, lyrics… or at least catchy music.

autotuned much? -.-
    uhmm you fail, wrong post…. this is noa disgusting cyrus post….

Ginger said:

They scare me

autotuned much? -.-
    uhmm you fail, wrong post…. this is noa disgusting cyrus post….
    I was wondering where you were. LMAO

shut up loser, ang go to a miley post, cause youre wrong DUMBASS!!!

dont like it next

woowww and this come from a miley stan??? very funny you idiot!!! sounds sooo godd, and its only a preview….

wayy to over produced. But that’s only to hide the fact that she can’t really sing at all.

• Weee!

Ehh nothing out of the ordinary, I don’t know I thought this album was gonna be like really intense and something really different but not reeaallly hahaha.

• Ashley Nicole

hahaha. I love the anons. Especially the ones that can’t spell.

• gkd13

so awesome !!! looooooooove selena!!!! :DDD

• MileyIsFierce

sounds good, i actually don’t really like selena, but she makes good songs

SOUNDS LIKE ANY OTHER SONG OUT THERE..SHES NOT UNIQUE!!!

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Hmmm. Guess it will grow on me.

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol
    of course ocenup is not joking, this song sounds sooo god!!! ou only joking in your idol post loser… oopsie, sorry asshole… but your idol is whos always porvokes jokes….. poor disgusting wannabe….
    BTW CONGRATS SELENA, CANT WAIT FOR ALL HER UPCOMING PROJECTS ;)

• gkd13

stfu miley stans and gtfo this post

• selenaever4

I like it!

:D

• m

fan4lyftwitter said:
    starshipboy said:

but yeah. this is going to be a good song for mainstream.
    shows how much of a crappy taste our generation has. most of it anyways.

Not even mainstream will play this.
    whether u like it or not mainstream will play this.

‘Your not going to miss me
    cuz I’m going dizzy’
    Wow Selena will always be a one hit wonder
    MUAHAHAHA!
    And it’s a little to much autotuned.

It’s actually ‘You’re going to miss me cause I’m going dizzy going round and round.” It makes sense.

Ashley Nicole said:

I dont think so. I dont think HWR is releasing this to mainstream radio. i think this song is strictly for Radio Disney. Atleast thats what I heard. I doubt the radio woul add this song anyways:/

I think it is being released to radio actually. But I don’t find it as radio friendly as Naturally so I don’t think it will have the same success.
    Naturally was never that successful either it didnt debut top 20 on the billboard.

gkd13 said:

i dont get why miley stans come to selena posts? are they just that bored

i dont get why selena stans come to Miley posts? are they just that bored

LYRICS ARE BORING

HER VOCALS..DONT HAVE ANY

WAYY OUTOTUNED

SOUNDS LIKE ANY OTHER SONG

SELENA NEEDS TO WORK AND BE UNIQUE

• gkd13

fan4lyftwitter said:

gkd13 said:

im not a miley stan but im a fan of her; i would be if she didnt cause scandal on a daily basis

Majority of the stuff Miley has done are not scandals. the media blows everything Miley does out of proportion because shes the most famous and successful teen of the decade.
    ————————————

true; i do like miley alot her musics really great theres not a song of hers i didnt like :P

• Mmmmm

Naturally is better :)

• hottiegirl

dont know but i have to hear the rest
    and i love miley cyrus perviews more( stay)
    i dont know i think selena’s pretty but never liked her as singer but who knows she might has a good song
    but her fans r OMG they just think that every hater is a miley fan soo lame .it called freedom guys

…..
    damn i feel so sorry for your miserable life, youre the most pathetic and loser person in OU, and nex time try not to sunds like a jelous dumbass, is so embarrasing….. seriously stupid get a life, and sorry its no selenas foult that your idol sucks and nobody can take her seriously, i guess its really hard to know that your idol is biggest joke ever LOL

gkd13 said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

gkd13 said:

————————————

Yeah shes awesome

• gkd13

is nick dating nicole anderson or nottttt??

gkd13 said:

stfu miley stans and gtfo this post
    love your icon!!! and youre right, miley stan are so pathetic and losers, well what can i expect for this teenie, her idol is just a joke…. LMFAO

hahaha you’re really funny my dear. you say that miley stan are so pathetic and yor’re a selena stan! you’re the same shit hahahahaha
    and you’re a mc HATER.
    how pathetic you could be? LOL

Full circle is better
    Selena sucks mileys lyrics are so much better this whore needs to get real

• Ashley Nicole

I know. That’s why it’s always funny when ppl say “Omg Naturally was a huge hit”… no it wasn’t lmfao. But what I was saying is that I don’t see Round & Round getting close to the same semi success as Naturally.

LMFAO REALLY???? poor loser!!! I CANT STOP OF LAUGH, DONT LIE TO YOURSELF BITCH…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR OBSSESION WITH SELENA IS REALLY INSANE!!!!! GET SOME THERAPIC— YOUR SUCH A STALKER AND CREEPY PERSON… EWWW YOU REALLY SCARE….

Jun 12, 2010 @ 01:26 pm

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    poor copy cat she cant even sing… it’s the recorded version and she sounds out of breath hahaa soo bad!!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.
    Poor loser wannabe the only succesfull song she has is naturally…. someone MUST tell her that she CANT sing!!! so ridiculous
    Nobody is gonna take you seriusly in the music industry with that pathetic poor song, Selena. you’re the biggest joke ever. LOL
    ———————————
    ^
    This (:
    You are the Hero of this post[:

• gkd13

i dont get why miley stans come to selena posts? are they just that bored

• kelly123

The song will get radio air play…but it’s too autotuned for my taste..
    Sorry Sel

• Ashley Nicole

Same reason Selena stans go to Miley posts.

kelly123 said:

The song will get radio air play…but it’s too autotuned for my taste..
    Sorry Sel

@Ginger nice icon, sel looks soo adorable and gorgeous, her smile is soo cute, i just love it ;)

Ooh I loved it! I dont think selena has the best voice but thats ok i still love her and i cant wait for that song

Ashley Nicole said:

Same reason Selena stans go to Miley posts.
    This

• gkd13

gkd13 said:

stfu miley stans and gtfo this post

• Ashley Nicole

• gkd13

fan4lyftwitter said:

Ashley Nicole said:

Same reason Selena stans go to Miley posts.
    This
    ——————–

ahha xP

gkd13 said:

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

im so prouf of her!!! shes the best…. and i really cant wait for this summer with her all upcoming projects ans stuff!!! YAYYYYY

are you talking about the miley? the biggest copy cat and pathetic wannabe in industry??? the ugly girls that in knowing for her scandals? the girl whos just a joke? the gril that never can has respect? and people never can take her seriously???? LMFAO….. youre rigth selena never will be like that digusting joke…. selena has a brillian future….

seriously you CANT live without miley hahah so Pathetic

• realistgangsta

i like that miley fan that getting on that selena stan ass because she do that shit all the time in miley post calling miley names like slutty cyrus and ugly wannabe famewhore like do she know what famewhore mean miley work hard for her shit on her own and i’m getting tired of the name calling but you finally find your match now TAKE HER DOWN MILEY STAN go girl

Sweetdisposition? said:

Haters can FUCK OFF! This sounds awesome and you can’t really judge the song over a 30 second preview.
    totally agree!!!! also haters are just pathetic and people with miserable lifes… sooo just ignore them in the end it only matters that selena is really talented and has a great future and everyone knows it ;)

Sweetdisposition? said:

• ;)

Sometimes you can, the preview is usually the chorus & the chorus is what can make or break the success of a song. If ppl don’t like the chorus there is a good chance they won’t like the song.

• Emilyy24

haha this sucks.

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautifully said.
    :D

This is Crap and I thought Falling doing was bad…way to go Selena….wonder what’ll she come up with next to make me laugh

realistgangsta said:

That’s true. She’s always on miley post hating on miley. And she always says that miley stans are pathetic and all that shit but she does the same damn thing cuz she’s a Selena stan so….

I don’t like it! Selena’s voice semm weird on every song. She’s a good actress but maybe not a so good singer. Demi is way more talented!

• DoctorWhoFTW.

Riveting.

• rachie

i dont hate selena but this song i so plain, i just feel like with all the hype it could be better.

• youroneandonly

I don’t like the preview, but maybe I’ll change my mind when I hear the full song

• Moonbeam

Why do people always compare Selena and Miley? I really don’t get it. I have to defend Selena here. It is not fair. Miley sings professionally since she is 10 or 11 years old and she grew up in a family of musicians as the daughter of a famous singer. She can get tons of help and advice at home. Selena doesn’t have that possibility. And she just started singing. Her voice is also completely different. There is no sense in comparing her two Miley. True, Selena doesn’t have the voice of Miley or Demi. But she really isn’t worse than e.g. Ashley Tisdale or Hillary Duff.

i loved the beginning but the middle dragged & by the end it was BLAH!

its just a normal song-sounds like her last album.

i really wanted to be great but it wasn’t!:(

i loved the beginning but the middle dragged & by the end it was BLAH!

its just a normal song-sounds like her last album.

i really wanted to be great but it wasn’t!:(

• Paula

is just a preview, I think audio is not well right now and people that saying is bad or just don’t like have to listen the full song maybe they like

• mileyluver15

her songs stink there cookie cutter pop star boring stuff nothing speacil i cant stand her voice i love demi and mileys voices and she soo copyed mileys full circle song

• mileyluver15

i agree i dont like selena she annoys me but i wont lie she is a good actress i think shes better then miley and demi but demi and miley kill her at singing stick to acting girl

• mileyluver15

i feel soo bad for all the good singers out there who dont have records and all these famous people who cant sing make all this money out of bad music. lifes not fair ughh

• FUCKU

you cant sing either. miley ass cant sing. if it was a one in million chance. Jojo will kill he ass in a heart beat. So will demi, ashley, vanessa, or hilary. U petty as hell.

she sound terrible

she copied miley full circle and nick around. she always trying to be in their story is so annying. she really mischievieous and deceiving. and you all fall for it.

I just did.

gooo babe….
    you definitely rock!!!!

im so excted for this new album, it gonna be totally amazing!!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

love this song… yayyyy!!! sooo catchy!!!

• m

mileyluver15 said:
    This sounds nothing like Full Circle and besides that song is really really old.
    If sounds like anything it’s Right Round by Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha.

cant stop to listen it…. its so catchy…

Wow. The preview sounds cool.
    I like it a lot.
    It sounds cool.
    Can’t Wait for the whole song and her second album.
    She sounds cool.

After hearing this song I am now a miley fan..when selena stops trying to be something she’s not maybe ill like her again.

studioversions of selenas song are good but when you hear her live you know that she can’t sing and this is just a studio album with way too many effects.

booring. Try Again.

monster said:

No, she’s right. Selena copies miley. Miley gets an acting career, selena gets one, milet dates nick, selena dates nick, miley has a solo album, so does selena, miley gets a clothing line, gee, what do u know? Selena gets one two. Hey Selena maybe next u can write a book, knowing selena she’s probably working on it already. Stop copying and do your own stuff!!!!!!

________

yeah, because Miley was the first person to ever write a book, have a solo career in music, and create a fashion line. fuck off.

Im a miley fan but i think this is crap. i think you’re right, Miley is no the frist person who did that thing. But the fact that Selena is always doing the same things after miley did it it seems like she is copying her, but she’s not.

this is a bad preview. i hope.
    like, the lyrics are really generic. i consider myself a selena fan but she could do better. idk maybe ill like the whole song but the lyrics here were a bit cheezy. i still love sel tho. she needs to do more stuff like I Won’t Apologize and I don’t Miss You At All.
    and miley fans, please stfu bc half of the people bashing miley on those posts arent even selena stans. get over yourselves and realize that not all of mileys haters love selena. and atleast selena fans have the guts to admit that selenas autotuned and can’t sing live, whereas you miley fans act like shes perfect and raw. whatever.

• BlAH:)

BLAH:) said:

MY GOD!
    Miley stans and Selena stans
    are all the same. Like for one,
    they ALL end up looking STUPID
    because they hate on them for the supidest
    reasons! Im a fan of both of them but you Selena
    and Miley stans really need to grow up.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone seen any new movies?:D

Exactly.
    Selena stan, Miley hater who’s always bashing on Miley. Try to understand that. You’re acting the same way that miley stans do. All that you said about Miley stans is about you too.

btw i like selena but i prefer miley.

“All you said about Miley stans is about you too.”
    Uhh no, that line didn`t make sense for the following reason.
    I said that all Miley stans AND Selena stans should stop bashing on them and grow up. Not once did i say something bad
    about either S or M. So just a little advise, you need to learn how
    to understand what you`re reading.:)

Hot ass mess

• lizz

im usually not this bitchy but mileyluver15, sarah, please shut up. youre opinions are so stupid and bias. cookie cutter pop my ass. she didnt copy full circle so please just stfu. i can admit its not an amazing song but selena didnt even write it. so pleas explain to me how SELENA copied full circle. im so tired of hearing your five year old opinion of everything. god. if youre such a christian why are you so negative towards selena? please sarah, pick up your bible.

ummm it;s cute …. but i wanna see the music video of selena and get the album of miley and have an A in french ughh stupid teacher she put me a stupid B …..i wannna go to london !!!!!!!!!! GET ME AND A YOU STUPID TEACHER LOLLLLLLLL WHY AM I INSULTING MY TEACHER IN A GOSSIP SITE IM SOOOOOO LOSTTTT LOL

• Lisa

mmhmm Im pretty sure
    you were never a selena fan to begin
    with so STFU.

BlAH:) said:

BLAH:) said:

MY GOD!
    Miley stans and Selena stans
    are all the same. Like for one,
    they ALL end up looking STUPID
    because they hate on them for the supidest
    reasons! Im a fan of both of them but you Selena
    and Miley stans really need to grow up.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone seen any new movies?:D

Exactly.

btw i like selena but i prefer miley.

“All you said about Miley stans is about you too.”
    Uhh no, that line didn`t make sense for the following reason.
    about either S or M. So just a little advise, you need to learn how
    to understand what you`re reading.:)

hmm i wasnt talking about you!!!
    i was talking about the miley hater whos always bashing on miley and she is a selena stan. that was for that hater not you :)

• ilikeyourbeard

sorry selena but…those lyrics could not be any lamer, and she’s using WAY too much autotune. uckkk.

Just wondering what is a stan? Lol

• ilikeyourbeard

i need to hear the whole thing, pronto! about 3/4 of the time i will hate a song the very first time i hear it and then i will end up being obsessed with it so who knows what this will be like for me..

she’s perfect :)

• BLAH:)

BlAH:) said:

BLAH:) said:

MY GOD!
    Miley stans and Selena stans
    are all the same. Like for one,
    they ALL end up looking STUPID
    because they hate on them for the supidest
    reasons! Im a fan of both of them but you Selena
    and Miley stans really need to grow up.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone seen any new movies?:D

Exactly.

btw i like selena but i prefer miley.

“All you said about Miley stans is about you too.”
    Uhh no, that line didn`t make sense for the following reason.
    about either S or M. So just a little advise, you need to learn how
    to understand what you`re reading.:)

hmm i wasnt talking about you!!!

Ughh Damm now i feel like a bitch. Haha
    Im sorry dude. Forgive me???:)

• BLAH:)

A stan is an overobsessed fan.
    It comes from the word stalker and fan.
    Stalker+Fan= stan

• BLAH:)

A stan is an overobsessed fan.
    It comes from the word stalker and fan.
    Stalker+Fan= stan

ilikeyourbeard said:

Finally a selena fan with brain! i dont like selena but i like some of her songs. But this one is crap

the word stan is not cool.

Just wondering what is a stan? Lol

A stan is an overobsessed fan.
    It comes from the word stalker and fan.
    Stalker+Fan= stan :)

this is seriously so bad, lol, i just finished listenin to get mine, get yours by christina and then i put this song on, god, its liek comparin a tiger with a littel ant, lol, selena ur an actress, stop singing, i beg u, please

BLAH:) said:

MY GOD!
    Miley stans and Selena stans
    are all the same. Like for one,
    they ALL end up looking STUPID
    because they hate on them for the supidest
    reasons! Im a fan of both of them but you Selena
    and Miley stans really need to grow up.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone seen any new movies?:D

Exactly.

btw i like selena but i prefer miley.

• :)

the word stan is not cool.

True, You know
    sometimes i wonder who
    even invented it:)

This song sounds terrible.

• monster

I don’t like it but I still love Selenaaa~

This is a nightmare of a song she should just stop singing the bitch sucks.

BLAH:) said:

BlAH:) said:

BLAH:) said:

MY GOD!
    Miley stans and Selena stans
    are all the same. Like for one,
    they ALL end up looking STUPID
    because they hate on them for the supidest
    reasons! Im a fan of both of them but you Selena
    and Miley stans really need to grow up.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone seen any new movies?:D

Exactly.

btw i like selena but i prefer miley.

“All you said about Miley stans is about you too.”
    Uhh no, that line didn`t make sense for the following reason.
    about either S or M. So just a little advise, you need to learn how
    to understand what you`re reading.:)

hmm i wasnt talking about you!!!

Ughh Damm now i feel like a bitch. Haha
    Im sorry dude. Forgive me???:)

sure! haha :)

it sounds like it could be about nickbut idk if she wrote the song or not so we’ll see but it sounds ok but its like naturally and i heard she likes techno so i think she’ll use that alot in her songs now

• hiddeninthescars

this song would be much better if:
    1. she didn’t strain her voice so much.
    2. the lyrics were put to deep thought instead of just writing random stuff down (which is what it sounds like)
    i have nothing against sel, she’s an amazing actress with some extraordinary talents, and she IS good at singing, better than me at least. but it’s the type of music that she’s singing with. she needs something more soft. maybe even acoustic. not this lady gaga shit.

• monster

________

Selena gomez is an insult to singers everywhere…what person over the age of 16 will listen to this song without laughing? Pssh the wheels on the bus go round and round is better then this song.

• wtfbecca

i played the preview and my mom made this “wtf” face. : ) haha.

The song naturally got more success than any other demi album demi never even gone gold.. That’s embarassing for demi .. coming from someone like Selena who isnt really a music artist

• lioness

I dont know why disney tries to push her singing career? I dont hate her, but she should stick to acting.

• wtfbecca

demi is better than selena any day. selenas only “successful” because parents like her. she’s too much of a goody-goody princess for me. i personally prefer demi and miley. : )

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

• springstrawberry

Too much hate on OU…

HAHA @ The Haters, she totally made a great song, that will be up in the charts! ;D

FU OceanUp, you`re just a hater!

• Shion

Can the Selena AND Miley stans just chill? So what if someone doesn’t like the same person you do, you don’t have to fucking bash them!
    I don’t get why people bash celebs they haven’t even met, nor know in real life. Okay, sure, I sometimes talk shit about the way Miley dresses with my friends.
    That being said I do like her songs though; something I can’t say about Selena’s songs, even though I’m a huge fan of hers.

• Hilary

I dont like it
    I loved naturally but this just isn’t good

• Hilary

I dont like it
    I loved naturally but this just isn’t good

• Hilary

I dont like it
    I loved naturally but this just isn’t good

• lizzieee(:

i just gotta say. you people are clearly mentally ill.
    her style of music is a TECHNO POP.
    since you all have no music taste whatsoever, you wouldn’t know that in techno music theres effects added to the voice. its not “autotuned” its added with different effects to give it that robot-y sound. its not to make her sound any better, its to give it that techno style.
    learn about music THEN judge an artist.
    but the lyrics are dreadful, i gotta say.
    it sounds like the songs i wrote in second great….
    i wonder what fifth grader wrote it for her.
    shes still beast. i won’t apologize, the song she actually wrote, was amazing. she needs to keep THAT up<33

She definitely sounds whiny, and there’s nothing exemplary in her voice. I thought she was getting better vocally, but this preview doesn’t back that statement up.

I’m sorry, but I don’t like it.

• HAHA

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

^ i agree 100%!!

Look she will never have a good albumn cus she just isnt a good singer

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Pretty good. But I’d have to hear the rest to be sure.

• shecantbetamed

this is fucking HORRIBLE.

hmmm…. i’m thinkin’ it’s like full circle.

Whoa! when I saw that picture I thought it was Vanessa Anne Hudgens.

Whoa! when I saw that picture I thought it was Vanessa Anne Hudgens.

i love it .
    haters , SUCK IT .

• -Jenii

dont like it.. she should stick to being a actress.

• Tami

I’m her fan but this song is too boring personally for me.Sorry for you,who love the song!I don’t want to make fight.anyway,looking forward her CD;)

selena is such a miley wannabe ugh! she need to stop copying miley and nick.

• :)

Haha Wow!
    You`re seriously pathetic
    if you really think that.:)

• :)

selena is such a miley wannabe ugh! she need to stop copying miley and nick.

Haha Wow !
    You`re seriously pathetic if
    you think that.:)

gkd13 said:

Wow the lyrics sound boring.
    Sorry Selena failed much?
    ———————–
    shut the hell up stupid fucking slut
    ———————–
    First of all I’m not a fucking slut.
    Secondly THIS song will be a MAJOR FAIL
    The lyrics are stupid I’m preety sure they ment NOTHING to her. So stop saving her stupid ass.

• gkd13

Wow the lyrics sound boring.
    Sorry Selena failed much?
    ———————–
    shut the hell up stupid fucking slut

• BLAH:)

MY GOD!
    Miley stans and Selena stans
    are all the same. Like for one,
    they ALL end up looking STUPID
    because they hate on them for the supidest
    reasons! Im a fan of both of them but you Selena
    and Miley stans really need to grow up.

OFF TOPIC: Has anyone seen any new movies?:D

I TOTALY AGREE..I THINK SELENAS A FAKE THAT

WANTS ATTENTION..AT LEAST MILEY HAS A TALENT

AND SO DOES DEMI…SELENA CANT SING NOR PLAY

INSTRUMENTS

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.
    EY YOU ASSHOLE GET YOUR OWN WORDS LOSER!!!! THE ONLY COPY CAT AND FUCKING WANNABE IS SLUTTY CYRUS BITCH SO WAKE UP TEENIE!!!! AND DONT MAKE SUCH A RIDIULOUS COMMENTS… ITS REALLY EMBARRASING DONT MAKE A FOOL JUST LIKE YOUR UGLY IDOL ALWAYS DOES…. LMFAO

These anons sound alike LOL

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

• Ashley Nicole

These anons sound alike LOL

Because it’s probably all the same person hahaha

• gkd13

gkd13 said:

stfu miley stans and gtfo this post

and you’re a mc HATER.
    how pathetic you could be? LOL

——————————–

i recognize the way you write, your ALWAYS on miley posts bashing her so you hate selena too? okay then who DO you like? and if you dont like any disney stars then why are you here?

• Jayne

I love it its amazing!! :D i love her so muchh! :D … are oceanup.com begin sarcastic or what? hahaa! x

That crazy anon is psycho
    LOL is so funny how you dare to talk about phycho when youre a fucking and creepy stalker you asshole….

• fan4lyftwitter

This is just getting wierd now lol.

YOUR OBSSESION WITH MILEY IS REALLY INSANE!!!!! GET SOME THERAPIC— YOUR SUCH A STALKER AND CREEPY PERSON… EWWW YOU REALLY SCARE….

it’s funny the way you’re tallking about YOURSELF. LOL

• hottiegirl

wow , really selena fans r soo kidy
    glad to be amiley fan ! who r the girl that selena never going to reach
    sry the truth hurts
    miley songs and movies r more successfull (most of them r no 1)
    selena worked in tv centiers ago but she still not famous enough , miley was a bumb by one show

• lifeiswhatyoumakeit

i like it :)
    and im pretty sure it will grow on me just like cant be tamed did :)

• tessa

i think we should put her in a room with just her voice and acoustic guitar and see how she sounds. really, this is not talent.

but anyhow i like selena enough to not hate

• iaskedtaylorx3

Is it bad to say that part of the reason why I dont like selena at all is becuase of her fans. I mean , yeah you want to stick up for your role model . But not everyone who doesnt like Selena is a slut.

And I’m done being nice to selena. This song is sounding horrible. And I just dont like it. She cant sing. Stick to acting sel. Maaaaaaayybee when the full song comes out i’ll like it.But I doubt I will.

• iaskedtaylorx3

• iaskedtaylorx3

• iaskedtaylorx3

why did I post 3 times? stupid OU.

My idols a joke but yet everyone of her singles go top ten on the billboard. All her cds have gone platinum. SHe is the youngest ever to have sold 20 million albums worldwide.Seriously try again. And go to school. You can’t spell to save your life.
    20 millions??? JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you’re a damned liar, stop picking on lies, is so pathetic, she doesnt even has sold 15 million and that she has like a million albums, all of hannah montana cds, because thanks to hannah is the reason for that ugly talentess and pathetic wannabe sold…..
    and you think your pathetic idol is the shit, juaaa i laugh in your ugly face, taylor swift actually sold more than 15 millions and only with 2 albums….

• YoYo

Sounds good, is it weird that I actually liked more Falling down?.
    And Selena looks really pretty.

• fan4lyftwitter

Nope its 20 million albums and Taylor is not the youngest in the world like Miley is. miley holds the record. PROVEN FACT. And no most of Mileys sales are actually from her Miley albums not her Hannah albums. But in case you dont know Miley is Hannah…

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

YOU really need to wake up. Cant you see how pathetic you are?. Being a Miley Hater and a selena stan, congratulations You’re the most pathetic person in OC.
    The same shit you say about Miley stans is about you too. You are the same shit.
    You’re a miley Hater. you’re always talking crap about her. What i say about selena is what you say about miley EVERYDAY!

selena definitely can sing!!!

• bamm

sorry…but…WFT?
    This isn’t worth to be called music o.O
    ihhhhh.

gkd13 said:

gkd13 said:

stfu miley stans and gtfo this post

and you’re a mc HATER.
    how pathetic you could be? LOL

——————————–

——————————

i dont hate selena i do like miley i was just joking writing the same way that miley hater does. i was talking about that hater not you :)

• bamm

sorry…but uhm…WTF?
    This isn’t even worth to be called music.
    ihhhh.

mileys album is gonna pwn her one.

I feel sorry for her.

• gkd13

stfu miley stans and gtfo this post

and you’re a mc HATER.
    how pathetic you could be? LOL
    ——————————-

im NOT a miley hater i just hate it when miley stans bash selena just bcuz they think miley and selena hate eachother

…..

Ashley Nicole said:

I know. That’s why it’s always funny when ppl say “Omg Naturally was a huge hit”… no it wasn’t lmfao. But what I was saying is that I don’t see Round & Round getting the same semi success as Naturally.
    True

BOOOORIIING!
    It sounds stupid
    She needs to learn how to sing

its so obviously that oc is not joking…. cause selena sound really god, oopsie that your idol sucks LOL btw the only thing is really scare here is how pathetic and loser you are!!! go to kiss miley ugly ass… and get a fucking life bitch….. get out of here ASSHOLE!!!

so funny selena stan, how pathetic and loser you are!!!! go to kiss selena flat ass… and get a fucking life bitch….. get out of here ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

That crazy anon is psycho

thats exctly what i was thinking haha

full circle> round and round

The song probably wouldn’t even reach top 20 in the billboard because Naturally her biggest hit didn’t even get there and this song, from the preview, isn’t that great

• Ashley Nicole

is nick dating nicole anderson or nottttt??

Nicole said no, & it actually sounded like she was telling the truth.

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

ewwwwwwwww this song sounds like crap!
    She is sooooo untalented the oly thing se can do is act. that’s it!..
    This song is so boring just like her. She is so fake and boring.

I LOVE ITTT!! =D Can’t wait to listen to the full version!
    And just btw you ignorant haters.. EVERY artist is autotuned dumbassesss

It sounds awesooooomee! =D

Can’t get over how Miley fans are so immature…

• :)

Oh yea that makes total sense because EVERYBODY that gets
    an acting career or dates Nick or gets a clothing line after Miley
    is copying Miley. Dude get real! Thats ridiculous. I love them both and I don`t see why other people seem to feel that they have to bash on the one to make the other look better.

• _liesyoutold

Er, not my type of song.
    But.. it’s okay, i guess

As long as Disney has their claws in these kids, this is the type of shit you’re going to get. it ALL sounds the same, no matter who’s singing it. This is corporate, manufactured, garbage just riding the coattails of what’s “in” right now. Nobody will ever know if Selena can write or sing until she breaks away from the Mouse Ears and actually gets to be Selena Gomez and write her OWN lyrics and sing her OWN style. Anybody who thinks this is good….you’re exactly the mindless sheep the music industry preys on.

Selena is sexy as hell, a good actress, and a great sense of humor. Can she sing? I have no idea because she has about as much to do with “her” music as I do when my favorite sports teams win.

• Kristeels

sounds nice (: can’t wait!

autotuned much? -.-

• rosie

autotuned much? -.-
    ————————–
    Wow… do you even know what auto-tune is? If you did you would be able to hear that her voice isn’t auto-tuned. The most they did is smooth out and fill her voice, but auto tune is used for pitch and it has a very distinct sound that isn’t there.

• myheartcantbetamed

That’s ok..?

love it <3

• preya

FIRST!!!

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol
    BTW CONGRATS SELENA, CANT WAIT FOR ALL HER UPCOMING PROJECTS ;)

sounds like every other song out there.

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol
    BTW CONGRATS SELENA, CANT WAIT FOR ALL HER UPCOMING PROJECTS ;)

• Ginger

I love it. :)

• Rachhh:)

it sounds like it could be good. but i dont know, i have to hear the rest of it..

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol
    BTW CONGRATS SELENA, CANT WAIT FOR ALL HER UPCOMING PROJECTS ;)

English por favor

• ha

Lala said:

———————————
    this comment already sounds obnoxious & its only a little bit. the words are dumb, you can already tell they dont like selena and there point is boring.

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol

and ppl think cant be tamed sounds like Britney…….

yayyyy so excited….. congrats babe!!!

i love how miley fans say selena fans are kiddy and immature? if were so immature get tha fuck off this post you dumb bitches. get a life and leave your comments on a MILEY post. damn

really cant wait, this sound totally awesome….. cant wait for the video and the whole album!!!

What scares me is that i dont think Oceanup is joking.lol
    You mean sounds good?Not God.

• DumbassMuch

who the fuck dosent auto tune now a days. Freaking retart!!!

• Emily

She sounds like a robot from all the auto-tune.
    She gets me mad, there aer so many talented people that deserve the fame she has gotten to.

• Ginger

That’s what’s “in” right now. Techno, Electro, Pop, Dance music! Britney, Gaga, Ke$ha, and now even Christina, Miley and I think Katy are doing it too. It’s just the style of the genre.

when people say selena will never be like miley…..

THERE RIGHT

selena will never dress like slut wearing shorts with her ass hanging out and having her stomach show every chance she gets. she will never make a music video of her dressed up like a lady gaga wanna be. shell never try to force her way out of disney by acting provacotive. your right. shell NEVER be like miley…thank god

sorry youre wrong… this is not a miley the biggest copy cat and pathetic wannabe post….

Miley a the biggest copycat??? Honey, look at everyting selena has done, in movies, tv, music, dating and clothing line. Now keep in mind she did all of this about a year or 2 after miley. Selena is the copycat cuz she cant come up with her own fucking shit so she has to copy it from miley cuz every thing she does makes money.

mmhmm Im pretty sure
    you were never a selena fan to begin
    with so STFU.

^^^ thank you.

because selena trying to get compare to miley by copying miley songs and writers, hair styles,guys etc and clothing. she annoying and we can’t stand copy cat she should had stay punk. she looks rediculous now.

wow , really selena fans r soo kidy
    glad to be amiley fan ! who r the girl that selena never going to reach
    sry the truth hurts
    miley songs and movies r more successfull (most of them r no 1)

• permanentdecemberx

eh..
    its okay, i guess

• <3ayjay

she sound terrible

——————————–
    oh and you know selena gomez and what shes doing all day everyday? im pretty sure shes has more important things to do then be in nileys “story” so stfu

• Lilly

lalaland said:

Are you kidding me? They freaking love her

Anyways, I keep thinking of merry go round when I heard this for some reason. :P I don’t care for the song but I wasn’t expecting to anyways

wow , really selena fans r soo kidy
    glad to be amiley fan ! who r the girl that selena never going to reach
    sry the truth hurts
    miley songs and movies r more successfull (most of them r no 1)

• xCookieMuffin

Eh…..not her greatest song. :/.

wow , really selena fans r soo kidy
    glad to be amiley fan ! who r the girl that selena never going to reach
    sry the truth hurts
    miley songs and movies r more successfull (most of them r no 1)

OMG I JUST LOVE IT….. GREAT JOB SELLY ;)

it’s funny the way you’re tallking about YOURSELF. LOL

it’s funny the way you’re tallking about YOURSELF. LOL

shes trying to be like miley…..
    Miley pwns SELENA.
    Selena should just stick with acting.

• m

shes trying to be like miley…..
    Miley pwns SELENA.
    Selena should just stick with acting.
    You little twerps need to stop comparing Miley and Selena. Miley is for older people. Selena is still the disney kid entertaining little kids under 10. They have completely different styles.

Woah way to much auto tune she should stop with her one hit wonder because this girl cannot sing

• Paula

Moonbeam said:

—————————————–

This people is my hero. dude, one of the Miley fans saying what I try to say all time is really bad compare Selena and Miley just because the both come from disney or I don’t know the reason of this compare, all of this crazy have to stop with this if you can be best just try be an artist, if Miley sing best, good for her if anyone else is best so, good for him you don’t like when they talk this for your favorite artist

SOUNDS REALLY REALLY GOD, HER VOICE IS GREAT!!!

Wow the lyrics sound boring.
    Sorry Selena failed much?

• Selena can’t sing!

Selena can’t sing haha. She sucks

• carbomb__

Um idk we’ll see…

• JB rocks my socks

I dont like it
    sorry
    maybe when I hear the full thing I will be like wow
    till then its a no

• steffjonas

WOOOH,
    it sounds pretty good.!
    WAY BETTER THAN I CANT BE TAMED, <3
    well the music. haha
    ill bet its gnna be another hit,
    just like naturally.! ;D
    i dont get why you guys fkin hate her,
    she never did anything wrong,
    and she doesnt make up dances that look like shes ” kissing a girl” &she doesnt reveal too much skin.<3
    so yeahh..

• xCyrusBieber

No offense but, *cough* She can’t sing *cough* And she’s so much like a wanna be in music. No offense I dont hate her. I just don’t like her singing I just like her style and acting.

• starshipboy

but yeah. this is going to be a good song for mainstream.
    shows how much of a crappy taste our generation has. most of it anyways.

• xCyrusBieber

Btw, she has better songs, and this one isnt too bad, its good, not great and awesome.