Brenda Song TOPS MILEY CYRUS!

brenda-anna-13

Brenda Song‘s series The Suite Life On Deck topped Miley Ray Cyrus’ Hannah Montana in the ratings worldwide, attracting millions more viewers, according to Examiner. Brenda’s show has more than triple the amount of viewers Miley’s show. According to Nielsen,

Brenda’s show is now the most-watched children’s series since its premiere in October 2008. The show has taken Disney Channel ranking #1 in the ratings in the US for two years in a row in the children demographic.

This means Brenda has cemented her status as the all-time Queen of Disney Channel. While Miley remains the Queen of Disney music. There is also a movie planned for Suite Life. Dylan said: The move is strictly related to Season 3 of Suite Life on Deck. It definitely took us 2 and a half weeks to film that.

I like miley but no one can compare the legendary brenda to her.

I admire brenda &&& miley. they both rule. hilary duff and brenda are the original teen quens and will always be!

• colorfulx

LMFAOLMFAO I’m not a stan of nobody. Get it bitch? I’m not a Jonas/Selena/Miley stan neither. Brenda Song doesn’t even is mentioned alot of times! Have her “show” (For the last time, is NOT her show.) has won an Emmy? Has she won an Emmy? Has she even tried to break out from Disney? At least Miley is breaking from Disney and by far, Miley is WAY more famous than Brenda. I’ve never heard Brenda in the news, or in Good Morning America or another big show. I’m not hating on Brenda, but you guys are STANS. I don’t go insulting people saying “OMG BRENDA IS THE QUEEN OF DISNEY SHE’S THE BEST!!! Blahblahblah.”

• YoYo

No just no.

BRENDA IS BREAKING OUT OF DISNEY! READ NEWS, BITCH! SHE’S STARRING ALONGSIDE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE INA RAUNCHY THEATRICAL FILM DIRECTED BY OSCAR WINNERS AND SHE’LL ALSO STAR ALONGSIDE BAFTA WINNERS.

brenda isn’t mentioned on this shitty gossip site a lot, oceanup is dedicated to miley, jb and company so it’s normal to not have here here much. oh no! that totally makes her UN-POP-ULAR! and for the last time, SLOD is brenda’s show.

that because they keep on reapiting old episodes everyone knew all of hannah. but miley is the most view nobody can take her spot, that why disney always says hannah and miley not brenda, not selena not demi, they always says the next miley. they are looking for the next miley.

i like brenda so much

• harrypotterbitches

Its not brenda’s show…

its world wide. nobody knows how many people love suite life on deck in other countries. jeez. people should stfu. brenda song has been working with disney since like ever. she is definately the queen. miley cyrus cant even sing. :| and she is an okay actress. brenda song > miley cyrus. period.

• xVicix

wellm no wonder what kids would watch hannah montana after the slut mileys become

• vailovesyou.

And on another note, if we had to crown the QUEEN of disney, prohibiting Miley Cyrus, it would be Raven Symone, or Hilary Duff.
    Certainly not Brenda Song.

WTF? It’s not even Brenda’s show! lmao

• lovemeorhateme101

TSLOD is Brenda’s show.

• lovemeorhateme101

TSLOD is Brenda’s show.

• lovemeorhateme101

TSLOD is Brenda’s show.

Impossible! :O wouldn’t it be Dylan and Cole’s show too?

• lovemeorhateme101

TSLOD is Brenda’s show.

• iSupportNiley

WTF???this is bullshit

• lovemeorhateme101

TSLOD is Brenda’s show….

musiciseverything said:

Suite Life of Zack & Cody > Suite Life On Deck.
    Word.

• lovemeorhateme101

TSLOD is Brenda’s show.

• wtfbecca

another thing. its dylan and cole’s show, not hers.

wtfbecca said:

another thing. its dylan and cole’s show, not hers.

_____________

This.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Brenda Song TOPS MILEY CYRUS!

lmao!! just… lmao

:O…

• smileyface12

ocean up just to let you know, the suit life on deck is NOT brenda’s show. its DYLAN and COLES’S show! brenda is still a great actress. just letting you know the facts

• Julianna

i only liked the marrige 101 episode the rest were bleh.

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

Brenda who?
    C’mon….

• skinseffenitup

Suite Life on Deck will always be brenda’s show. no one tunes in for sprouse twins because no one gives a damn about them. brenda is the one who gets all of the media attention and paparazzi.

• skinseffenitup

it’s brenda’s show..

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Surely it should be “Cole and Dylan top Miley Cyrus” instead since the shows mostly about them..
    :S

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Suite Life of Zack & Cody > Suite Life On Deck.

This.

oh my god.

Its not Brenda’s show.
    Its Dylan and Cole’s show.

Miley is definitely then queen of disney and no one can argue that fact.

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

I know. I saw that on Twitter. Lmao…. Wow.

• Sweetdisposition?

It’s Dylan and Cole’s show so if anything this article should be talking about them topping Miley, not Brenda.

• harrypotterbitches

its not even her show! and anyways I hate how they make her character so dumb. At the begining she just slightly dumb but now its “ohhhh shiny!” I hate it. -.-

• fan4lyftwitter

oh my god.

Its not Brenda’s show.
    Its Dylan and Cole’s show.

Miley is definitely then queen of disney and no one can argue that fact.
    Its oceanup they hate Miley they will try and argue as much as they can eventhough they seem like complete idiots.

• picstoburn

well brenda song has been on disney channel for a really long time O.o

• - Blair Waldorf -

Suite Life of Zach and Cody was much better than SLOD.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

______________

I know haha! Hope shes ready for the death threats ;)

Well if it has topped Miley’s SURELY it means it has topped Selena’s Wizards too??

Small point ocean up forget to mention! SMH

Always picking on miley like those are the only 2 shows in the channel!

• jorendanileyforever

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

WTF? It’s not even Brenda’s show! lmao
    ==========
    Didn’t you JUST comment? It is Brenda show. You failed to mock Queen B!

Brenda

TSLOD is definitely brenda’s show.

No just no.

you don’t trust disney? sorry mate, slod wins. it’s getting more viewers by the seconds.

I got a girl crush on brneda!!!

wtfbecca said:

another thing. its dylan and cole’s show, not hers.
    ————————-
    Another things, SLOD is brenda’s show.

• skinseffenitup

Brenda is a lucky bitch.

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL it’s not even brenda’s show. It’s dylan’s and cole.

• bitchenaboutlove

wtfbecca said:

another thing. its dylan and cole’s show, not hers.
    ————————————————–

the suite life on deck is brenda’s show.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

• colorfulx

I bet all these Brenda stans are all 1 person xD

brenda!

• bsongjjonaslover

I bet all these Brenda stans are all 1 person xD
    __________
    I bet all of those Demi stans are all 1 person. Oh wait, they are! I know billions of Brenda stans who permanently occupy Just Jared Jr-our site, bitch. Demi barely has any fans. And no one gives a fuck about Sprouse. It’s Brenda show. Nice try, JB/Miley/Demi/Selena stans. I’m sure that nobody Demi can be 1000 fans at once.

• bsongjjonaslover

LOL it’s not even brenda’s show. It’s dylan’s and cole.

No fucking way, everyone knows it’s Brenda Song’s show. She is the female star. Dylan and Cole are the male stars. Brenda has been starring in every single episode of Suite Life ON DECK. So yeah, I doubt it’s not her and Sprouse’s show-which by the way IT IS! Even the Wall Street Journal know it’s Brenda Song’s show.

• bsongjjonaslover

lmfao at these Brenda stans.

LMFAO at you. Ever seen a fan defend their fav star? that doesn’t make them a stan.

My whore! :D

*sighs* What’s up slut?

• permanentdecemberx

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

FOLLOW? i’ll follow back <3

star19 said:

Sshh guys. Keep it down about Brenda.
    There are Brenda stans here on OU.

are you one of them? :O
    HECK NO!
    I got hated by a Brenda stan. SMH

LOL xD

• Sweetdisposition?

I don’t tune into disneychannel to watch the shows nor Nick. I don’t have time for that and other regular shows are usually on at the same time. So I watch wowp, icarly, victorious and BTR online when I’m bored.

• star19

Gah, to be honest, I even loved Nickolodeon show’s better before. Like when they had, All that, Kenan and Kel etc.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I didnt know they changed the name of the show to “The Suite life of LONDON TIPTON”

Wow, they changed it? :P

______________

According to OU its now Brendas tv show ;)

Haha, I actually thought they changed it. :D

• musiciseverything

Fuck it. I’m getting a Drake icon.

• Moonbeam

Cherry said:
    LOL why do you guys believe this shit, look at the source.
    I wanted to look at the source but there is nothing. :(

• NickChicky

Yeah and even Wizards is getting boring now.
    ============

They switched the writers. So its different now. I don’t like it.

• Cherry

Are you dipshited people seriously believing the Examiner? W O W.

permanentdecemberx

I love your icon. Drake = MARRY ME

*sighs* What’s up slut?

nm :) how is my whore doing? ;)

• jenni

Article deleted? LOL this article was/is so fake

T.V. sucks now…

• ohhlalalamiley

musiciseverything said:

Tbh, all Disney shows are painful to watch. None are that good. The only good one is Wizards.
    True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D

BITCH, THE SOURCE IS NIELSEN.
    THE ARTICLE CLEARLY SAYS: ACCORDING TO NIELSEN/TV BY THE NUMBERS.
    You miley fucktards are delusional.
    BRENDA ALL THE WAY!
    congrads QUEEN BRENDA!

• Cherry

LOL why do you guys believe this shit, look at the source.

I miss that so Raven :'(

Agreed.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Oh my gosh I can’t believe I’m following someone on twitter called “RapeBieber”. SMH…

___________

BAHA I dont think I follow many beliebers
    I’ve unfollowed a bunch but some of them bring the lulz so I keep them,haha.

• bitchenaboutlove

jenni said:

Article deleted? LOL this article was/is so fake
    ============
    Are you questioning NIELSEN? OMG, a fucking miley stan QUESTIONS NIelsen and DISNEY CHANNEL! THE COMPANIES WHICH GATHER THE RATINGS!

• NickChicky

Well. :P It has been om for a looooong time. It’s not vry surprising that it has more vieweres…

Julianna said:

dont jugde your icon lmaooooo!!!

Lol thank you ;)

• musiciseverything

Yeah and even Wizards is getting boring now.

It is.

• star19

dont jugde said:
    star19 said:

Sshh guys. Keep it down about Brenda.
    There are Brenda stans here on OU.

are you one of them? :O
    HECK NO!
    I got hated by a Brenda stan. SMH

Sweetdisposition? said:

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.
    I’m just waiting for JONAS to start. The shows theme is really cheesy but hey… but on Nick I can’t stand Miranda Cosgrove, she’s just annoying.

Agreed.

My whore! :D

• musiciseverything

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Haters gunna hate…

Cherry said:

LOL why do you guys believe this shit, look at the source.
    OU just trying to start sh.it between the haters and believers.

dont jugde said:

picstoburn said:

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

you crazy. that boy is fine ever since his degrassi days lol.

i don’t see anything special about him :/
    Listen to his music.

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

you crazy. that boy is fine ever since his degrassi days lol.

Agreed.

• picstoburn

im going to name my child bustin jieber.

• ANDRU

IT CANT BE TRUE. HANNAH MONATANA IS WAAAAAAAAAY BETTER.

• Hilary

Well good for her =)
    But Suite Life on Deck sucks.
    At least the original series was better, now it just sucks completely.

• xCookieMuffin

Maybe because Hannah Montana is over and everyones moved onto this show. & no OU, she isn’t really the queen of disney so thats a fail & its not her show which is another one of your daily failures. :/

• Diamondback

Lame. No show with that Woody character is beating ANYONE.

Hannah Montana is currently in reruns. The new episodes don’t start till July and will be about one a month. Suite Life is still running new episodes. It’s like comparing a freshly ripe apple to one that is already starting to get mushy. Even though the mushy apple is still eatable it still doesn’t taste as good as a ripe one.

When you look at NEW episodes only, according to Disney, Hannah Montana is not only their most successful sitcom, it has gain in rating each season it has aired. When you adjust for seasonal start times it ended last season as the most watched show on Disney. And to top that off, according to the Numbers people, it just beat out ICarly last season for most watch show for kids and tween period, when adjusted for seasonal start times.

I don’t think people realize Hannah Montana doesn’t get anywhere near the amount of viewers it used too, it shouldn’t be any surprise that the suit life on deck tops it to be honest. Although, i do agree, it would be dylan and cole’s show not brenda’s but either way she’s on it.

• MileyIsFierce

Brenda is the Queen of Disney Channel? well, let’s judge just when she get out of Disney, but Miley keeps going stronger, and she’s gonna show her talent, with or without Disney, Miley rules. About Suite Life On Deck, she does a great work as London, I love her.

================================
    No honey, SUITE LIFE ON DECK IS HIGHER IN THE RATINGS IN THE ORIGINAL EPISODES COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL HANNAH MONTANA EPISODES-FOR TWO YEARS IN A ROW

MEANING SINCE HM’S SEASON 2.

SLOD BEATS IT IN THE ORIGINAL EPISODE RUNNING.,

DO YOU FUCKTARDS UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

SLOD BEATS ALL OF THEM.

• Mayra.

Good for Brenda so happy for her!! finally :D and Hannah Montana is not fro children anymore, duh

• Mayra.

I mean, I watch Hannah Miontana and I´m 18 and I enjoy the show :D

so ur child will be teased

xCookieMuffin said:

===============
    oceanup are ONLY reporting news.

disney channel released a report to nielsen which made this NEWS.

she is the star of her show.

oceanup has nothing to do wit this ARTICLE.

oceanup are only posting it.

MileyIsFierce said:

================
    Brenda it the QUEEN OF DISNEY CHANNEL. NOT DISNEY.

• bsongjjonaslover

Gosh, this is so amazing!

i love her! she is the prettiest diney star!

Brenda is probably the best actor of the disney females. She pulls off being dumb so well.

• MeenuD

“Oh that was your girl, I thought I recognized her” – Drake.

Omg But seriously This is the best show on disney channel…so is wizards :) i love brenda in it shes hilarious x

• picstoburn

Oh that was your girl, I thought I recognized her” – Drake.
    i used to be obsessed with bedrock :p

• bitchenaboutlove

Gosh brenda deserves that.
    She IS the Queen of Disney Channel.

Always have && always will be

Raven Symone and Hilary Duff=zero.

picstoburn said:

Oh that was your girl, I thought I recognized her” – Drake.
    i used to be obsessed with bedrock :p
    I love Drake’s part. It’s the best part of the song. Right now I’m obsessed with I Made It by Kevin Rudolf feat. Cash Money Heroes.

• _liesyoutold

Certainly not Brenda Song.

agreed.

• bitchenaboutlove

- Blair Waldorf – said:

==========================
    No ignorant bitch, the name of the show is THE SUITE LIFE ON DECK.
    STFU, it’s BRENDA SONG’S SHOW!
    GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

• bitchenaboutlove

_liesyoutold said:

Certainly not Brenda Song.

agreed.
    ==========
    LOL NO WAY! BRENDA IS SO the queen. certainly NOT hilary duff (lizzie mcguire got less viewers than brenda’s show).

so you=lose. brenda=win.

• bitchenaboutlove

LOL!

• bitchenaboutlove

LOL!

• bitchenaboutlove

LOL!

• - Blair Waldorf -

OMG! Poor Robert Green, yikes :S

Aw, poor guy.
    The commentators couldn’t stop bringing that incident throughout the whole match.

musiciseverything said:

And his music is legit. I’ve already got his new album on my ipod. And it is EPIC.

Girl, you don’t even know. Find Your Love is on repeat.
    I love that song. I’ve got all his songs on my iPod and he’s legit.

• musiciseverything

“Gibby maybe you want to put a shirt on”
    “what are you a cop?”

Lmao! Gibby is epic.
    I love that ep. when Sam asks Gibby to go to the dance and he says no. And when she goes to his house she found out he had another date! the girl was all “whats taking so long” and Gibby says “Nothing. I’ll be in a minute babe” I was Lmao :P

Lmao.

• star19

ohhlalalamiley said:
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,
    Agreed, even though Phineous and Ferb is beast they have too many…and DisneyXD is a Fail.
    I love Phinues and FErb.

Perry the platypus = epic win. :D
    LMFAO. OMG, I love Perry the Platypus!

• dont jugde

ikr. i dont what everyone sees in him. i means hes kinda cute but not hot or anything. imo.

Mte :)

• NickChicky

no i think there still airing season 3 right now. but after wowp ends disney will officially suck.
    Selena tweeted last day of Season 4 WOWP. Before she left to go wherever she went…

• musiciseverything

Girl, you don’t even know. Find Your Love is on repeat.
    I love that song. I’ve got all his songs on my iPod and he’s legit.

He is legit. Damn I love him.

• emma13

anyways i dont even watch disney or nick anymore. nickelodeon just sucks and so does disney. i mean icarly is the most stupidest show ever. its annoying and badly written. and besides none of them could act on that show. victorious is a much better show then icarly. wizards and victorious are probably the only disney/nick show i watch.

Okay maybe Disney sucks but not Nick. Only that BTR show is bad. Anyways, iCarly is a really funny show and its not badly written. It’s one of the highest rated Kids/Teens tv show, so it MUST be a little good. & They are pretty good actors if do I say so myself. Victorious is a good show too but I think iCarly rules all. :/
    well of course its the most highest rated show. i mean ALOT of kids love it. so they bring in the viewers and besides icarly just got lucky. in season 1 they barely had any viewers and when suddenly season 2 aired the viewers just exploded.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Season 3 is still airing, but they just finished filming season 4 and that will air when ever.

• picstoburn

i find it funny that everyone in swac is older than demi minus that little girl.

harrypotterbitches said:

“Gibby maybe you want to put a shirt on”
    “what are you a cop?”

Lmao! Gibby is epic.
    Lol, he looked like a mini Hugh Hefner with the robe and all xD

• dont jugde

See if I was a creeper like you or Katie, I would’ve saved the comments you wrote about you loving me. But I didn’t so you win. For now.

I’m not a creeper that’s Katie’s job ;) and please you’re a creeper yourself and don’t deny it :P

============
    Right. :P haha. I still think season 4 will be the last. I don’t know why, i just do.

SWAC legit SUCKS….

• harrypotterbitches

lmao I know!

Fine. I’ll admit it. I creep sometimes. But so do you. :P

============
    I think I remember Selena saying she want’s to take a break or she want’s to not do Television anymore…something like that….

• harrypotterbitches

Sweetdisposition? said:

harrypotterbitches said:

“Gibby maybe you want to put a shirt on”
    “what are you a cop?”

Lmao! Gibby is epic.
    Lol, he looked like a mini Hugh Hefner with the robe and all xD
    lmao ikr?!

• dont jugde

But see you love Trey Songz so it’s all good.

that’s coz Trey is my husband ;)

lmao I know!
    when i find out i was like damn lol.

• Sweetdisposition?

SWAC is crap,lol the only thing good about that show is Sterling Knight and his character. However it’s still not worth watching :/

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    I agree. I don’t even watch that show at all.

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    ==========
    It does. But i think the episode tonight will be cute.

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    i love tiffany that’s pretty much it.

• emma13

no she tweeted “Today is a hard day on my heart.. I can’t believe this is the last day of season 3.”

Fine. I’ll admit it. I creep sometimes. But so do you. :P

no not really :/

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    ==========
    It does. But i think the episode tonight will be cute.
    what episode?

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    I agree. I don’t even watch that show at all.
    I can’t watch it, it is so corny and boring.

• musiciseverything

that’s coz Trey is my husband ;)

Look bitch, we are not having this discussion. Trey is mine.

• rdwradvswx

6qldhl gugimldilsqq, [url=http://strmvnxcsvmy.com/]strmvnxcsvmy[/url], [link=http://qjbpttxwwwtg.com/]qjbpttxwwwtg[/link], http://vlccjuvazyeo.com/

• netllcn

emma13 said:

who cares if its not brendas show. omg she still has a huge part in that show. so would you guys stfu.
    ___________
    It is brenda’s show, she’s the LEADING FEMALE CHARACTER. and I agree with you.

STFU miley stans… we all know it’s hard accepting the FACT brenda TOPPED miley.
    brenda RULES!

star19 said:

I loved those shows and the Amanda show! Old school Nick was the shit (:

• ramenchild
  • jessroma
  • QpghEHXpsQo
  • tutub3s
  • amandatsy
  • wow…

This is BS
    How could that girl that acts like a stupid girl win Hannah Montana!
    Second is NOT Brenda Show is the Suite Life On Deck with Zack and Cody!!
    But I bet Miley doesn’t even care she is leaving Disney in no time and this is all because Hannah Montana hasn’t had any new episodes but when Hannah Montana Forever Premiers it will break millions of RECORDS!!!!
    So Sit Down Brenda!

• izxitl

3OlI3U ekovyxwdzdhm, [url=http://cjegtuvesjkk.com/]cjegtuvesjkk[/url], [link=http://txvjtqkxodwp.com/]txvjtqkxodwp[/link], http://jgreiobwitac.com/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yeah and even Wizards is getting boring now.
    ============

They switched the writers. So its different now. I don’t like it.

I agree..

LOL. Number one, these “facts” are skewed and invalid, as one of the first commenters pointed out. Number two, do people really watch “Suite Life” for Brenda Song? Or for the Sprouse boys?
    Once again, OU = Fail.

Cherry said:

Are you dipshits people seriously believing the Examiner? W O W

_____________

I’m not beliving. I just dont give a shit

Cherry said:

Are you dipshits people seriously believing the Examiner? W O W.
    Are you sh.itting me? Who cares what we believe? Oh, wait, you do.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Yeah and even Wizards is getting boring now.
    ============

They switched the writers. So its different now. I don’t like it.

No wonder.

• skinseffenitup

Ok, WHO is Brenda in the first place? Nobody knows who she is! Besides, it’s not HER show, it’s Cole&Dylan’s show! I mean, I’m sure she’s talented and all of that, but all-time Queen of Disney Channel? P-lease!
    If you don’t know who Brenda is why do you think it’s not her show IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO SHE IS? You #fail
    It’s Brenda SONG’S show. P-lease everyone knows that. And Pl-ease the article is saying in the us brenda’s show has been getting a million times more viewers than miley’s show. do you un-der-stand english?
    So STFU and fuck off. Brenda is the all-time Queen of Disney.

MILEY WHO? brenda rules.

• Belen

YEAH SURE…

team cyrus<3

• aesanfphcl

ku6cMj uziswqwujntm, [url=http://qszwxbdnhbqq.com/]qszwxbdnhbqq[/url], [link=http://fvmczywxijek.com/]fvmczywxijek[/link], http://hwfueoulpwif.com/

• skinseffenitup

Oh, and for those of you that are saying that we, Miley defenders, don’t know how popular Suite Life on Deck is on other countries… I’m Brazilian. In Brazil, EVERYBODY knows who Miley Cyrus is, and I’ve NEVER EVER heard anybody talking about Brenda. Like I said, nobody knows who she is. And over here, HM is still the most popular show. So sorry, guys, but that’s the way it is…
    ———————–
    Where I live, which is Manchuria, no one knows Miley. Everyone knows Brenda Song. And over here Suite Life is the biggest thing there is. And PL-EASE Miley is a nobody in China-which was one billion more people than Brazil. So you proved nothing. You just said that Suite Life on Deck isn’t her show, so you expect people to talk about Brenda.. over what? You don’t even make sense. Please get your facts straight, SLOD is Brenda’s show Hannah Montana is Miley’s show. Always has been and always will be. Brenda, who has starred in so many top rated Disney movies & shows is the queen of disney channel. Miley who has sold millions of albums is the queen of disney music.
    How can you EXPECT people TO TALK ABOUT BRENDA IF ITS NOT HER SHOW? and what the fuck? ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE IN BRAZIL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT? You’re so fucking dumb, just because your friends don’t talk about her doesn’t mean she’s not popular. I have a cousin in Brazil who LOVES Brenda and watches her show every single week and has all of pyjamas, bed sheets, bags and posters that have brenda’s face on it.
    and what the fuck does what people talk about in Brazil have to do with what children are watching in the US the most? this article is about the most viewed kids show in the US.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lmao! oh god…sorry, what a laugh.
    Good job Brenda…. lmao!

OMGGGG SERIOUSLY OCEANUP? COMPARING BRENDA TO THAT PIECE OF NOBODY, WANNABE HASBEEN? MILEY IS NOTHING COMPARED TO BRENDA!

it’s not even dylan/cole’s show, it’s brenda’s show.

blabla said:

it’s not even her show lol
    —————————–
    it’s her show

the suite life on deck is brenda’s show

miley is nothing compared to brenda. brenda RULESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

so let me get this fucking fucking straight, disney have been repeating the same episodes of HANNAH MONATAN FOR THE PAST TWO FUCKING YEARS? this is your explanation to why BRENDA’S SHOW has been the most watched TV show for kids. Wow. LAME ONE, they always look for the NEXT MILEY because Miley Makes Music, Brenda Doesn’t Make Music. Miley Makes Music, Brenda Will Never Make Music, Disney Wants Someone Who Can Sellout Concerts In Seconds, Brenda Hates Singing Now. End Of Story. Brenda Is The All Time Queen Of Disney Channel. Miley Is the All Time Queen of Disney Music. NoBody Can Take Brenda’s Spot As The Queen.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Brenda has been in Disney for longer than Miley .So each of her haters need to kiss the grass.

BRENDA RULES! MILEY SUCKS!

• skinseffenitup

laurafg said:

————————–
    Where I live, which is Manchuria, no one knows Miley. Everyone and I mean everyone knows Brenda Song. And over here the suite life on deck is the biggest disney thing there is. and PL-EASE Miley is a nobody in China-which has one billion more people than Brazil.

• crazylady

i don’t see anything special about him :/

me neither but then again I’m not into rappers.

I love Chad and Channy.
    am I the only person here who thinks Nico & Grady have their moments
    I AM NOT SPAMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    GRRRRR

• crazylady

oh whatever this is bullshit

stupid spam filter

• Glovebaby
  • cheetahbff

ll u people that like miley cyrus are idots brenda song is a better person to look up to but miley is a a idot that dosentt have the right to tell little kids that they sould be like her

• Shana Doodee Minaj

I don’t get it , whenever you say someone in Disney is popular , every Miley stans need to open their mouth ..Brenda’s not even a singer , no need for comparation , leave Miley where she is .

that is really mean and discramitive towards 3rd world countries because they dont have what they need to live a good life in their econemys so u need to shut the hell up and stop talkin crap about other countries

• justinbiebersprousefan

SLOD is Brenda’s show. Brenda is the Queen of Disney Channel. Has always been and will always be. The source to this article (by examiner) is Nielsen (if you fucktards actually read the article you would notice the ”ACCORDING TO NIELSEN” part).

Disney Channel and Nielsen BOTH work together to get the ratings. Why can’t you Miley stans just accept the fact Brenda’s hit show has been getting higher ratings that Miley? Hilary Duff can no way be the Queen because she left Disney Channel 2 years later and her show wasn’t high rated compared to Brenda’s show.

• justinbiebersprousefan

oh whatever this is bullshit

stupid spam filter
    __________________

Do you actually believe the Disney Channel and Nielsen are releasing bullshit ratings?

• skinseffenitup

—————
    Where i live, which is Manchuria, no one knows Miley. Everyone and I mean everyone knows Brenda Song. And over here the suite life on deck is the biggest disney thing there is. and PL-EASE Miley is a nobody in China-which has one billion more people than Brazil. So you proved nothing. You just said that the suite life on deck isn’t her show, so you expect people in brazil to talk about brenda.. over what? you don’t even make sense. please get your facts straight, SLOD is brenda’s show, Hannah Montana is Miley’s show. Always has been and always will be. Brenda, who has starred in so many top rated disney movies & shows is the queen of disney channel. Miley who has sold millions of disney albums is the queen of disney music. how do you EXPECT people TO TALK ABOUT BRENDA if it’s ”really” not her show? ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE IN BRAZIL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IN BRAZIL? you’re so fucking dumb, just because your friends don’t talk about brenda doesn’t mean she’s not popular. I have a cousin in Brazil who LOVES Brenda, watches her shows every single week, has all of her movies on DVD, has pyjamas, bed sheets, bags and posters that have brenda’s face on it (SUITE LIFE MERCHANDISE). Oh and back in the UK, where i lived brenda was pretty big, brenda and miley are just as famous there and in the rest of western europe. and what the fuck does what people talk about in Brazil have to do with what children are watching the most in the US? this article is about the most viewed kids show in the US over the past two years.

• justinbiebersprousefan

Love Brenda <3

• justinbiebersprousefan

bitchenaboutlove said:

wtfbecca said:

another thing. its dylan and cole’s show, not hers.
    ————————————————–

the suite life on deck is brenda’s show.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!
    ————————————–
    Agreed, don’t ever listen to those jealous dumb assholes aka Miley stans. They’re pathetic little trolls.

• DemiBrendDebbyFan

Congrads Brenda!!!!!! Miley is shit now. Shut the damn fuck up, haters. Brenda IS the Queen of Disney Channel.

• DemiBrendDebbyFan

TSLOD is definitely brenda’s show.
    =====
    agreed

Cool, she is so amazin!

i love brenda

• jorendanileyforever

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Lmao! oh god…sorry, what a laugh.
    Good job Brenda…. lmao!
    You are annoying, in addition sorry but it’s the truth, MIley stan. Brenda, the queen, beat Miley, the fake wannabe. When will you just get over it? Stop being, a OH GOd, ANNOYING bitch!

• kissin76

So awesome!!! CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA! SHE IS TRULY THE QUEEN! haters to the left

• kissin76

Haha what?
    Suite Life isn’t Brenda’s show.
    It’s Dylan and Cole’s.
    That’s funny.
    Suite Life ON DECK is Brenda’s show. Ha ha ha you’re funny. SLOD is and will always be Brenda’s show.

Brenda is the TWEEN QUEEN OF DISNEY- She has been on it in the 90’s! She was in it WAYYY before Hilary Duff. She has been in soo many shows and Movies for disney in the early 2000’s and later.

Brenda is also an AMAZING ROLE MODEL

Shut it, haters. Its brenda’s show and she’s the queen. miley’s merely a fucking pathetic bucket toothed wannabe. miley always copies brenda. miley=copycat. hilary=has been trash. raven=nobody. brenda=queen.

brenda is a fugly talentless slut

brenda is so great

OK NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO COMPARE QUEEN BRENDA TO THAT TRASHY MILEY ! NO ONE !

I like brenda.

brendaaaaaaaaaaa!

yes oceanup she is the queen of disney.
    anything that makes you feel better.

BRENDA IS THE QUEEN !

Article deleted? LOL this article was/is so fake
    OK, no, it’s not deleted. oceanup posted the wrong link.

it’s her show

• skinseffenitup

brenda is most definitely the queen of disney channel

• skinseffenitup

• girllikeme12

Yay Brenda!!!! she topped miley again! fuck off haters. the article isn’t bullshit since the ratings are from NIELSEN. Read the fucking article properly, and OCEANUP: post the right link.

• catey

It’s not even Brenda’s show to start with & no way in hell is she the queen of Disney Channel. If anyone, not counting Miley, it would definitely be Hilary Duff.

• girllikeme12

BRENDA IS A LEGEND

• girllikeme12

bitchenaboutlove said:

wtfbecca said:

another thing. its dylan and cole’s show, not hers.
    ————————————————–

the suite life on deck is brenda’s show.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!
    ————————————–
    ============================================
    also agree.

• girllikeme12

colorfulx said:

=============
    FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, IT IS HER SHOW!

• girllikeme12

IT CANT BE TRUE. HANNAH MONATANA IS WAAAAAAAAAY BETTER.
    =========
    IT IS TRUE! BRENDA BEAT MILEY AGAIN! YAY FOR BRENDA! LOVE HER SO MUCH!

obviously, brenda beat miley. miley is soooo 2008.

the suite life on deck is brenda’s show

NO debby plays a smaller role than brenda. brenda plays a bigger role than the twins. so she’s the star.

IT’S BRENDA’S SHOW!

nope. hannah has the most viewers in history for a basic cable program. i looked it up a few minutes ago when i saw this on anythingdisney. hannah had like 10 million. and right now there are no new episodes. old episodes won’t get the same ratings as new ones. so this is invalid. : )

=—–
    NO IT DOESN’T
    hannah isn’t the most watched
    SUITE LIFE ON DECK IS
    so your allegations are invalid

LOVE SUITE LIFE MAYBE THERE SHOULD BE ZACKXLONDON OR WOODYXLONDON MARCUSXLONDON

YESSSSSSSSSS
    BRENDA DETHRONED MILEY

YESSSSSSSSSS
    BRENDA DETHRONED MILEY

brenda > miley

pleaaaaseeeeee!! Seriously OCEANUP?? DON’T COMPARE MILEY WITH UNKNOWN PEOPLE!! JUST THAT!!

i bet brenda can dethrone justin bieber if she decided to make shitty music!

Brenda=epic legend.

BRENDA :)

FUCK BRENDA! she’s a slut.

• blabla

it’s not even her show lol

• partyindabaham

Congratulations Brenda!! That is queen brenda. Love her so much. To all of those people saying this is BS, Disney released the ratings. It’s 100 percent legit. SLOD wins!

its her show.

• partyindabaham

FUCK BRENDA! she’s a slut.
    shut up miley stan

• partyindabaham

Did you read the fucking post? It says SLOD HAS BEEN THE HIGHEST RATED FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS. So sorry, no. Disney hasn’t been airing RE-RUNS for the PAST TWO FUCKING YEARS. So you fail. Bye bye bye, Miley lover! Brenda is the queen.

It IS Brenda’s show.

• Anon

Wow Brenda’s maniac fans don’t surface until all the sane Miley fans are almost gone. You guys are riduculousss. Just because COLE and DILLONS show is popular in some third world country doesn’t mean it is for the whole world. HAHA and Brenda plays some dumbass rich girl in the series? That’s what you guys like? LOL i guess only dumbasses can like dumbass characters.

• Diamondback

Brenda is pretty awesome. I’d like to see her in a show where she isn’t a ditz though.

• laurafg

OMGGGGGGGGGGG seriously OCEANUP, COMPARING BRENDA WITH THAT SLUTTY, HASBEEN MILEY? SERIOUSLY, OCEANUP?

• laurafg

Haha what?
    Suite Life isn’t Brenda’s show.
    It’s Dylan and Cole’s.
    That’s funny.

• picstoburn

she is the queen of disney. she’s been on disney for A long time,than miley i’m a fan of miley but you guys know it’s true.

• Cherry

Actually, she is the teen queen. So she rules every Disney, Nick, Abc, and any overall famous teen in the business.

• rkauzcuz

JEG8xT xgpkxdefiuhz, [url=http://ysacoxoezzuj.com/]ysacoxoezzuj[/url], [link=http://ujthzujbmoaf.com/]ujthzujbmoaf[/link], http://osbxjuvkntgh.com/

• musiciseverything

nm :) how is my whore doing? ;)

I’m good. And I’m not your whore! :P

I agree..
    ===========
    I know. Harper isn’t in love with Justin anymore, and she’s less funny now. She’s not as weird as she used to be. And they made Alex’s lines boring.

• star19

Sweetdisposition? said:
    star19 said:

I loved those shows and the Amanda show! Old school Nick was the shit (:
    YES! The Amanda Show too. Yeah, I wasn’t even tuning to Disney channel that time. I only like Drake and Josh at the present Nick.

• picstoburn

Yeah and even Wizards is getting boring now.
    no wonder. lol

• Yabadabadoo

ohhlalalamiley said:

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D
    Nick shows are definately pwning Disney shows, but the disney stars are still bigger, which is something I don’t get.

HATE THAT SHOW!!!

And hate the fact that they made Brenda’s character MORE Stupid!!

I hate brenda’s acting.

Brenda must be peed, she’s how old now 25? and still doing disney dcoms and SLOD, must be hard seeing all these kids 17yr olds surpass her into mainstream, getting recognition outside of disney and overtaking her career wise. She was on disney when Lindsey Lohan was cute and Raven was starting. She’s like Chelsea Straub the ones left behind.

• musiciseverything

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D

I love ICarly. Gibby, Spencer and Sam are the only reasons why I watch that show.

- Blair Waldorf – said:

I need an icon from the FIFA World Cup.

I don’t know who I should root for today.

• Julianna

i want the game to start alreadyyyy

Yabadabadoo said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D
    Yeah me neither, but I think that Victoria is going to get bigger this year. She has the most “star quality” than the rest of them.

Only shows I watch on Nick is:
    Victorious
    Icarly ( getting annoying and boring )

Only shows I watch on Disney is:
    HM
    J.o.n.a.s
    WOWP
    ( sometimes) SWAC

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D

I watch because of Spencer and Gibby. They both crack me up.

i miss Clarissa Explains It All and doug :|

• ET

- Blair Waldorf – said:
    I need an icon from the FIFA World Cup.
    ________
    Ballack is not playing, Im still depressed:(

• Cherry

Sweetdisposition? said:
    star19 said:

I loved those shows and the Amanda show! Old school Nick was the shit (:
    KENAN AND KEL!

I’m good. And I’m not your whore! :P

http://bit.ly/41jlNy FF 2.20 ;)

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D

I need a Gibby icon!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i watched iphysco yesterday IT WAS AMAZING i seriously want a gibby icon now.

Victoria is muh girl. :D

• MeenuD

Australia better win today. The game starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

• musiciseverything

Gibby is fucking hilarious. Enough said.

MeenuD said:

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D

I watch because of Spencer and Gibby. They both crack me up.
    Me too, they bring the lolz to the show(:

• ohhlalalamiley

Yabadabadoo said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

Nick is pwning Disney these days with shows. BTR and Victorious. :D

Yes, Nick is
    but I hate BTR, I don’t think its funny.
    I watch Icarly instead. :D
    I think it’s because the Disney Stars has more scandals and stuff. So they get more press.

I agree..
    ===========
    It’s weird to watch, I just watched the New episode from Friday for like the first time I have watched wizards in a long time and it was so different. Alex acted different.

• NickChicky

Hey. Stupid. She’s working for a company. It doesn’t have an age limit. It doesn’t matter how old you are, she’s just working. Its one of the biggest things that annoy me about people on here. It’s not like they said “Only People 20 yrs. old and under can work here. That’s just stupid.

• Julianna

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i watched iphysco yesterday IT WAS AMAZING i seriously want a gibby icon now.

——————–

i loved it and his brother guppy was so cute.

• Cherry

He’s so cute! I feel like punching him in the face.

Everything cute and adorable i feel like punching/hitting in the face, i don’t exactly know why though.

It’s like when people say, “You so adorable i feel like pinching your cheek.” Well for me i feel the same but with punching (i don’t actually punch them though).

====
    Brenda is 21 and passing into mainstream. She’s starring in movies predicted to win OSCARS! OMG! Chelsea Staub can NEVER be compared to THE Brenda Song! PERIOD!

star19 said:

I loved those shows and the Amanda show! Old school Nick was the shit (:

Hell Yeah! :DDD

• - Blair Waldorf -

I need an icon from the FIFA World Cup.

Cherry said:

Are you dipshited people seriously believing the Examiner? W O W.
    I don’t see anyone talking that aticle anymore. I don’t give shit about it, tbh.

FIRST COMMENTER BITCHES!

• vailovesyou.

And your point is…
    The Suite Life ON DECK (not the origional) is still a terrible show.
    OU always wants to start shit.

• Supreme

You need to calm down.
    This doesn’t mean OU wants to start shit, it’s news, period.

• ashley988

lol fail for miley..

• wtfbecca

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    I agree. I don’t even watch that show at all.
    ever since they put singing in it i don’t bother watching it :|

• yelyah

interesting point OU. you get smarter everyday,, NOT.

==========
    She said she wanted to be like that one actress. Do her TV show, and then go straight into filming a bunch of movies…

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    ==========
    It does. But i think the episode tonight will be cute.

Yeah I was thinking I was going to watch it. I only watch certain episodes that seem interesting.

SWAC legit SUCKS….

I love Demi, but I can’t with that show. Chad Dylan Cooper is the only reason why I watch it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

The Suite Life on Deck sucks. The suite life of zack and cody was the shit!!

the suite life on deck does not suck at all. i love it

• emilyyaleeceee

really? seriously? i hate that show!

==========

yeah!

• musiciseverything

Suite Life of Zack & Cody > Suite Life On Deck.

• -Jenii

agree… the show was way better before

• Supreme

That’s true. ^_^

no not really :/

You still do it though.

• realistgangsta

man wtf both disney and nick suck todays shows are crap i miss cousin skeeter,all that,keanen and kel they were the best thats why i watch old shows

what episode?
    ===========
    The Sonny with a Chad episode. :p

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Good for her.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I need an icon from the FIFA World Cup.
    ________
    Ballack is not playing, Im still depressed:(

I thought I was the only one. And he’s not gonna play for Chelsea anymore. -sniff-

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    i love tiffany that’s pretty much it.

I only watch it for Sterling.

dont jugde said:

I’m good. And I’m not your whore! :P

http://bit.ly/41jlNy FF 2.20 ;)
    I used to watch that show all the time when it was still aired.

• dont jugde

Look bitch, we are not having this discussion. Trey is mine.

Booo you whore :P Go screw Drake coz you’re not having Trey ;)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i watched iphysco yesterday IT WAS AMAZING i seriously want a gibby icon now.
    I haven’t watched it yet, I’ll watch it later (:

• picstoburn

hell yeah,even though in cousin skeeter that puppet was creepy O.o

yeah!
    ========
    Yup.

• harrypotterbitches

The only reason I watch SWAC is because I love Demi. And Sterling Knight is funny too.

Rocket Power <3

You still do it though.

not anymore :P

ImNotAnnoying3.0
    Jun 13, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

SWAC legit SUCKS….
    i love tiffany that’s pretty much it.

I only watch it for Sterling.

i loved him in starstruck.

what episode?
    ===========
    The Sonny with a Chad episode. :p
    omg really??
    i have been looking foward to that episode for like ever. even though i hate sonny with a chance with a passion i really want to see this episode. but hopefully they wont screw it up.

• musiciseverything

Booo you whore :P Go screw Drake coz you’re not having Trey ;)

Fine. I’ll go screw Drake, but Trey is still mine ;)

Brenda has been on Disney a reallly long time, I know Disney its a job, but, it’s also a stepping stone for a future career. It’s like working for a company and over the years you’d expect to get promoted….well she hasn’t and the younger ones have already moved up to director level and she’s still on the sales floor. She’s not head of her own show, even Debby Ryan is surpassing her. That must bother her. She was where Ashley Tisdale was and look at her now! or she may love being in the shadows, she can now play the role of the mother.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Damn, even that one show Mr. Meaty was better that SWAC….

Keenan and kel > drake and josh

enough said.

not anymore :P

Ha! So you admit that you used to creep. We all creep though so it’s all good.

• picstoburn

Damn, even that one show Mr. Meaty was better that SWAC….
    ====
    another show with creepy puppets.

• musiciseverything

Damn, even that one show Mr. Meaty was better that SWAC….

Not even close. Mr. Meaty was dumbshit stupid.

=============
    Gosh. Its not about going to the top. She does it because she loves acting, and maybe she really enjoys playing her character.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Damn, even that one show Mr. Meaty was better that SWAC….
    ====
    another show with creepy puppets.

lol XD

• - Blair Waldorf -

Keenan and kel > drake and josh

enough said.
    I miss watching Keenan & Kel. :(

Keenan and kel > drake and josh

enough said.

The Kenan and Kel theme song is the shit. I used to sing along to it all the time.

• dont jugde

Fine. I’ll go screw Drake, but Trey is still mine ;)

Bitch! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Trey is and alway will be mine http://bit.ly/CLpAJ

• iLoveChrisBrown

I thought it was Dylans and Cole show?? WTF?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Damn, even that one show Mr. Meaty was better that SWAC….

Not even close. Mr. Meaty was dumbshit stupid.

lol XD

• natjbguitargirl

Brenda Song man plz
    Hilary Duff was queen of disney then Raven then Miley now and suite life on deck sucks i only watch it when nothing else is on and raven is better than brenda and has more money than her.Miley is the queen of disney right now and shes getting all the ratings so what ever.

• harrypotterbitches

My friend has OnDemand so I already watched Sonny with a Chad…

Keenan and kel > drake and josh

enough said.

WIN http://bit.ly/3k3DN

My friend has OnDemand so I already watched Sonny with a Chad
    =========
    Was it cute?

• dont jugde

Ha! So you admit that you used to creep. We all creep though so it’s all good.

we’re all creeper at heart ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Icarly would be NOTHING without Gibby.

===============
    Yep. She has less fire now.

• musiciseverything

http://bit.ly/41jlNy FF 2.20 ;)

You’re so beyond stupid. Smh.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Icarly would be NOTHING without Gibby.
    Spencer too.

WTF Big Time Rush and Victorious(something like that)SUCK
    I’ve only whatched them once and thought it sucked!!
    Even my school hate those shows!
    They are NOT even Funny!
    Disney>Nick :D

its annoying how oc always trys to start something. If she tops miley then she must also top demi and selena and jonas brothers shows!!

also i doubt miley really cares cos she’s making a lot more money than brenda anyway

• emma13

idk why everyone thinks gibby is soo funny. i mean cmon on. hes just overrated. i mean hes kind of funny but not that funny.

MeenuD said:

dont jugde said:

I’m good. And I’m not your whore! :P

http://bit.ly/41jlNy FF 2.20 ;)
    I used to watch that show all the time when it was still aired.

that show was EPIC! D': i miss it so so so much

===============
    Yep. She has less fire now.
    Disney needs to step it up, Nick is slowly taking over and now that Miley is about to be gone…

• harrypotterbitches

Gibby is fucking hilarious. Enough said.
    “Gibby maybe you want to put a shirt on”
    “what are you a cop?”

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Icarly would be NOTHING without Gibby.
    Spencer too.

and sam. miranda and nate needs to bounce.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Icarly would be NOTHING without Gibby.
    Spencer too.
    Spencer and Gibby own icarly.

Gibby is legit.

Gibby: Wow she’s weird
    * takes shirt off *

• dont jugde

You’re so beyond stupid. Smh.

Oh i know that you laugh @ it :P

• musiciseverything

Icarly would be NOTHING without Gibby.
    Spencer too.

and sam. miranda and nate needs to bounce.

Werd.

============
    i think this is gonna be the last season of Wizards too. :/

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Icarly would be NOTHING without Gibby.
    Spencer too.
    Spencer and Gibby own icarly.
    True dat!

• musiciseverything

“Gibby maybe you want to put a shirt on”
    “what are you a cop?”

Lmao! Gibby is epic.

emma13
    Jun 13, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    emma13 said:

i agree,preach it <3.

============
    i think this is gonna be the last season of Wizards too. :/
    WOWP and HM gone? wow….Next year is going to be rough for Disney….

• Julianna

Oh i know that you laugh @ it :P

I did laugh at it. But you’re still beyond stupid. :)

• picstoburn

i don’t even watch spongebob anymore it sucks the old school spongebob was epic 1998-2003 was the best :p

• MeenuD

musiciseverything – your icon is legit. Drake is future boy.

Patrick was epic!

• dont jugde

I did laugh at it. But you’re still beyond stupid. :)

Fuck you bitch!

picstoburn said:

I agree, I used to watch the old school spongebob all the time. I don’t even bother watch anything of todays.

Patrick was epic!

ikr? my icon(;

Patrick was epic!

ikr? my icon(;

haha amazing

• musiciseverything

musiciseverything – your icon is legit. Drake is future boy.

Drake is too sexy for his own being. Thank you.

• ohhlalalamiley

• picstoburn

remember that movie Kenen and kel did with that they had to stay in that creepy mansion (; i wish nick would show that movie.

Bitch! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Trey is and alway will be mine http://bit.ly/CLpAJ

Go somewhere.

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

I know. I saw that on Twitter. Lmao…. Wow.
    She’s getting her “cougar-ness” on :p

Go somewhere.

Bitch please

Keenan and kel > drake and josh

enough said.

WIN http://bit.ly/3k3DN
    what ever happen to that singer? lol

• Yabadabadoo

Errr..no offense to Brenda but since when is it HER show?
    Cole and Dylan are the main characters right?

• harrypotterbitches

My friend has OnDemand so I already watched Sonny with a Chad
    =========
    Was it cute?
    yeah :) it was funny to…because of Sterling mostly

• ohhlalalamiley

It’s actually Cole and Dylan Sprouse’s show not Brendas…:D
    & I despise the show. It’s not funny.

Keenan and kel > drake and josh

enough said.

WIN http://bit.ly/3k3DN
    what ever happen to that singer? lol

idk? :/ but i miss it :(

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

I know. I saw that on Twitter. Lmao…. Wow.
    She’s getting her “cougar-ness” on :p

Haha. I hope she’s ready for those death threats though. Those Beilebers are crazy.

• ChicagoPatty

I love Brenda Song, but I think The Suite Life on Deck is a terrible show.

• picstoburn

creepy ass show,i never understood it. a puppet for a cousin? o.o did they know he was a pupper? lol

LOL, I doubt many people even know who Brenda Song is.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

______________

I know haha! Hope shes ready for the death threats ;)
    Yeah ikr lmao, and I just noticed how short Kim is. She looks way taller than she really is..

• - Blair Waldorf -

Australia better win today. The game starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Germany better win.

Bitch please

Smh…

lmao why isn’t the title tops Miley and Selena???

Always talking trash on Miles!!

she will always b queen!

Its not even Brenda’s show! lol

lmao why isn’t the title tops Miley and Selena???

Always talking trash on Miles!!

she will always b queen!

Its not even Brenda’s show! lol
    ==========================
    Brenda WILL ALWAYS be the queen. Selena will NEVER. Miley is the queen of disney music. Get OVER IT!
    BRENDA PAWNS EVERYONE!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Agreed, like they all of a sudden started to make her super dumb and talk different. If you watch the very first episode of sweet life she talked regular and she wasn’t that stupid. :/

Fuck you bitch!

I know you love me. Don’t deny it. :D

YAY!!!!!!!!
    TSL is much better than that crappy show!
    =P

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

I know. I saw that on Twitter. Lmao…. Wow.
    She’s getting her “cougar-ness” on :p

Yup they are :/

• Sweetdisposition?

Yay me! Starring Loooondooon Tipton!!!

wtf???
    why are you guys saying this is not true. i mean cmon on you miley fans need to calm down. it could be true.

“Brenda Song’s series The Suite Life On Deck”

ROFL….
    Without Brenda in the serie is ok,
    without DYLAN&COLE in the serie don’t exist.

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

______________

I know haha! Hope shes ready for the death threats ;)

_____________

She does look pretty short in that picture actually, shes like the same height as Biebs! I love her though shes seems real sweet (:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Lol xD

• cjgekbozqt

m4BtP6 vjfxjnbqotmn, [url=http://ofomyryhvpui.com/]ofomyryhvpui[/url], [link=http://knyizhxemuxg.com/]knyizhxemuxg[/link], http://pjdwxxsfxdxk.com/

Looks like the article has been pulled?

Article Not Ready

• - Blair Waldorf -

Wow, they changed it? :P

wtf???

Are you serious? It makes no sense.

• KASS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JAJAJAJAAJJA SORRRY BUT MILEY IS MILEY OK

cool? :/

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

______________

I know haha! Hope shes ready for the death threats ;)

_____________

Yeah I love her. I just started watching “Keeping up with the Kardashians” and I love it (:

• star19

Sshh guys. Keep it down about Brenda.
    There are Brenda stans here on OU.

star19 said:

Sshh guys. Keep it down about Brenda.
    There are Brenda stans here on OU.

are you one of them? :O

Wow, they changed it? :P

______________

According to OU its now Brendas tv show ;)

• emma13

and anyways id rather watch the the suite life on deck rather then hannah montana. at lease that show aint that painful to watch.

• Yabadabadoo

ohhlalalamiley said:

It’s actually Cole and Dylan Sprouse’s show not Brendas…:D
    & I despite the show. It’s not funny.

You mean you despise the show right?

• MeenuD

Are you kidding me that’s one of the worst shows Disney has!

Since when was it Brenda’s show?? And doesn’t Debby Ryan have a bigger part anyway?

• ohhlalalamiley

Suite life of Zack and Cody is just WAY better than Suite life on Deck. It’s a fact.

Random: Lol, Kim Kardashian is in the Bahamas with Biebs (:

______________

I know haha! Hope shes ready for the death threats ;)

_____________

_____________

I love that show :D

• Sweetdisposition?

I like SLOD WAY better than HM, tbh.

• ohhlalalamiley

Yabadabadoo said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

It’s actually Cole and Dylan Sprouse’s show not Brendas…:D
    & I despite the show. It’s not funny.

You mean you despise the show right?

Yeah, wrong spelling. I’ll fix it. (:

• Yabadabadoo

Yeah and even Wizards is getting boring now.

i think this is gonna be the last season of Wizards too. :/
    WOWP and HM gone? wow….Next year is going to be rough for Disney….
    It’s not official or anything. AT ALL. Just my opinion. But i really do think this is going to be the last season of Wizards. I could be wrong though…

yeah :) it was funny to…because of Sterling mostly

If somone would just make a video of all the Chad/Sonny moments i would be happy. :P

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

• star19

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,

• iLoveChrisBrown

I thought it was Dylans and Cole show?? WTF?

i think this is gonna be the last season of Wizards too. :/
    WOWP and HM gone? wow….Next year is going to be rough for Disney….
    It probably is though…

• picstoburn

i saw an ep of spongebob last night and pearl was getting huge and wanted food every 5 secs i was like is she on her period or something O.o stupid ep

- Blair Waldorf – said:

Australia better win today. The game starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Germany better win.
    No, no, no, Australia.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

Nope.

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

Smh….

star19 said:

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,
    That’s why Disney sucks in the morning.

I know you love me. Don’t deny it. :D

Me .love .you? LMFAO xD oh you wish dear :P

Disney stars will always be bigger than Nick stars, it’s in their DNA. Disney invests alot in their acts, that is why alot of them are triple threats. They can act, sing and dance. Disney makes brands. The whole packaged deal. They’ve been doing it since the days of Britney, Justin, Christina then on to Shia, Hilary, Lindsey then Zac and Vanessa now Miley, Demi, Selena and Jonas. The next wave is already happening. Nick’s actors are only really profitable on the shows so they invest more money in that aspect, but when they leave Nick they don’t leave with a fan base and ready built career, they often fall in oblivion of z-list has beens.

• Sweetdisposition?

I want a Drake icon now….

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,

new icon ;)

i think this is gonna be the last season of Wizards too. :/
    WOWP and HM gone? wow….Next year is going to be rough for Disney….
    no i think they already confirmed that wizards is gonna get a season 4 and a second movie.

musiciseverything said:

musiciseverything – your icon is legit. Drake is future boy.

Drake is too sexy for his own being. Thank you.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Lmao .You Goo breeenzzy

- Blair Waldorf – said:

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

Nope.

Thank God! :D

• - Blair Waldorf -

Australia better win today. The game starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Germany better win.
    No, no, no, Australia.

Germany’s Football Team > Australia’s.

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

you crazy. that boy is fine ever since his degrassi days lol.

i think this is gonna be the last season of Wizards too. :/
    WOWP and HM gone? wow….Next year is going to be rough for Disney….

I think she means Season 4 last season…

• harrypotterbitches

“Gibby maybe you want to put a shirt on”
    “what are you a cop?”

Lmao! Gibby is epic.

Smh….

stfu! :P

===========
    Season four is airing right now. And i think the sequel to the WOWP movie is gonna be the ending…Just my opinion though…

ImNotAnnoying3.0
    Jun 13, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,
    HELL YEAH. i thought it was cool that they had fresh prince but if they cut all the funny parts then what’s the point?

——————-
    Spongebob didn’t even start until 1999.
    Wow, get your facts straight.
    And it is still one of the most watched shows on Nick.

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

Me .love .you? LMFAO xD oh you wish dear :P

1. THE EXAMINER. Psh.
    2. Brenda’s show? Dylan & Cole should get credit too.
    3. Brenda. Queen of Disney? Not.
    4. HM has no new episodes currently. SLOD has new episodes. So…yeah.

Anyway…right now. The only good shows in Disney now are HM & WOWP. I only watch JONAS well,because of the JONAS brothers.

I think Disney needs to get ready because Dan Schneider’s shows are pwning theirs after WOWP and HM ends…. SWAC and JONAS is pretty nice, but Dan’s shows are really good.

And the good Disney shows are ending and being replaced by crappy ones.
    – Like, WOWP is going into their 4th and prolly last season. After WOWP’s 4th season, there’s a finale movie.
    – HM is gonna be airing their last season soon.

Disney needs to get ready for Nickelodeon now. :-S
    I’ve seen some..things that Disney plans. Seriously? A series that has dance…shows? Uh, what the heck?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

new icon ;)
    Epic Gibby icon!

• MeenuD

Hahah, wow, Smack That just came on my iPod. The song is so old.

picstoburn said:

I think i’m the only one that don’t find drake attractive :/

you crazy. that boy is fine ever since his degrassi days lol.

i don’t see anything special about him :/

• ohhlalalamiley

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,
    I love Phinues and FErb.

Perry the platypus = epic win. :D

brenda is so much better and more popular than miley

i love brenda song! xD she’s gorgeous >333333

• colorfulx

lmfao at these Brenda stans.

I LOVE BRENDA! FUCK MILEY! SHE’S NO WHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF SUPERIORITY BRENDA HAS ACHEIVED!

i watch for the twins, NOT brenda. mostly everyone does.

___________

BAHA I dont think I follow many beliebers

I miss that so Raven :'(

• jonaslove

it’s not even brenda’s show hahah

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I havent watched Disney Channel in months, the only kids tv show I watch is iCarly

musiciseverything said:

True,the only disney show I watch is WOWP. I more into Nick shows these days.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t even watch Disney channel as much as I used too. It’s boring, but I will probably watch J.O.N.A.S. even though it sucks I still watch it just to see Joe. :)

• Yabadabadoo

I wish Disney would get a new channel called something like ‘TeenDisney’ so the shows wouldn’t be so cheesy and painful to watch.

• Julianna

dont jugde your icon lmaooooo!!!

——————-
    Spongebob didn’t even start until 1999.
    Wow, get your facts straight.
    And it is still one of the most watched shows on Nick.
    =====
    um it started Late 1998, i checked my dvds i have the first season.

===========

• musiciseverything

Girl, you don’t even know. Find Your Love is on repeat.

Disney has too much cartoons. :|
    It’s boring,
    ikr? hha

stfu! :P

But see you love Trey Songz so it’s all good.