JONAS LA Full Soundtrack Preview Clip

I love this! Sounds great

hello all, I always come on here to read jb posts cuz i love them, but it’s the first time I’m commenting. I’ve noticed some hate towards joe cuz of the jemi incident. All I wanna say is that breakups aren’t always a guy’s fault. I like demi, but she seemed to be milking the relationship everywhere for PR, and we know joe is more private. maybe he wanted to give it a try but wasnt feeling the relationship. its better to be honest than to lead her on. and he didnt dump her over the phone, like the rumors. I’m sure they talked it out and will still be friends on the tour. its actually demi who seems like she’s trying to get back at him with the tweets and changing lyrics. as for the taylor incident, she hung up on him, and I dont think its fair ppl only blame him. tayor was immature too. as for some nick stans who sometimes bring down joe, nick hasn’t had smooth relationships either (aka miley, selena). but can we plese stop dissing them? young relationships dont last anyway. its not like they did something horrible or abused the girls. im a feminist, but im just saying we cant always blame the guys. lets just hope they find someone special like kevin. i think joe was always in love with camilla and needs a girl like her. for now cant we just focus on good things they’re doing? like charity work in africa and les miserables? they’re good people and what happens in relationships isnt our business. and ppl cut loose with the cr tour. its just a mixture of all kinds of music, thats all. there will be jb music as well. they just need a break b4 they make a new album. cr2 and jonas LA look good, and im sure when the time comes, they will move away from disney. it’ll probably be next year. i just felt like I had to say this cuz I’ve been seeing hate going on and ppl saying they are irrelevant now. true fans will always support all of them. sorry if i offended anyone. thats all :)

the 3th sounds like Use Somebody only the beggining

• TheAnonWithABrain

I wannna thank whoever let Joe sing the leads again!THANK YOU!

Hard to tell from only about 45 seconds of a song, but I really liked this. Favorites: Fall, Critical, Drive, Your biggest fan. Least favorites: Make it right, invisible

FUCK YOU OCEANUP! lol jk I love you .. Or do I ???

• RiNiO

whatsernamegigi said:

RiNiO said:

Well I have seen the first episode when it was on youtube and I found it pretty awesome!!! So don’t worry I think you ‘ll like it ;-)))

Haha awesome. I was going to watch it, but I feel bad watching it before it premieres.
    ——————
    I had doubts too…. but I am not that strong!!! Also if this premieres in USA on 20th June it will come at my country , let’s say…. next year (February?) :(

• 17forever

THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZEBALLS!!

Nick says “shawty” in Drive too!
    Lol I cannot wait to hear all of Your Biggest Fan and Critical.

• RiNiO

—————–
    I agree!!!

• whatsernamegigi

RiNiO said:

Ahh ok, yeah I understand. I would’ve watched, too.

• RiNiO

whatsernamegigi said:

RiNiO said:

Ahh ok, yeah I understand. I would’ve watched, too.
    ————————-
    LOL!
    Good !! Now I am not feeling so guilty :-P

• aleita20

THIS IT’S GONNA BE AWESOME! i want it right now!!!

everytime i listen to the lyrics in Make It Right, all i can think about is Jemi.

2 things: 1, why do they sound like Jesse McCartney and Justin Bieber throw up with guitar? And 2…Nick said shawty how many times?

• juliett jonas

omj !!! thats sound great i ca’t wait more :)

jonas brothers sucks

• juliett jonas

yayy i can’t wait !!!

• tracy

I agree

• gray

I love their new music. hope the show has better filming quality though. haha nick sounds like justin beiber when he says shawty. still love him.

heyy here its the first episode of jonas l.a its for a review or something like that, check it out !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IqwSibl0XY&feature=related !!!

• whatsernamegigi

Joe never deserved any of the hate he got. You can thank those Jemi/Demi stans for that. They’re fucking insane.

• Tracy

they forgot “Feelin’ Alive”. I have already heard these. Thought it was the full version. My fave song is Make This Right. Can’t wait to hear the whole thing.

• superJOEman

Sooo good soundtrack!

hey heres its the first episode of jonas l.a
    its for review or something like that, there’s the part 2, 3 , 4
    check it out

• Becca.

They’re amazing, and always will be.

• whatsernamegigi

RiNiO said:

Where is “Summer Rain”?

• Panda Bear Love

Didn’t we already hear this..?

• _huajaichumpoo

Can’t wait for JONAS LA.

• tessa

awesome!

• RiNiO

Jonaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss

• whatsernamegigi

I have a feeling I’ll like the soundtrack more than the show.

• RiNiO

whatsernamegigi said:

I have a feeling I’ll like the soundtrack more than the show.
    ———————-