Noah Madison D & Frankie J GRADUATE

noah-frankie-madison-99

BFFs Noah Cyrus & Madison Delagarza + Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating.

, ,

• ilovejoejonas04

i know i was just thinking that lol

• Geral

Yep! they do go to the same school. Hahaha no that’s a school for young stars or famous kids, Emily Grace Reaves goes to that school too and Stella Hudgens used to. It’s called San Fernando Valley Professional School FYI :)

• GirlAnna

yeah. there’s like no way that they could be grauating from high school, that’s so much of a load on them.

• JBmuchbetter

He is better known as Frankie JONAS (:

like graduating elementary…?
    Please don’t tell me their rents are taking them outta school already. They’re still young.

• SummerKisses

they dated? and uh seriously ocean up..lol

I swear…oceanup is run by a bunch of pervs. whats the whole thing with noahs ex frankie…they were never dating…they are like 9 and 10….always tryin to make something out of nothing.

• JBmuchbetter

lol they are 9 years old, “ex” isn’t even used in this situation. ou you failed with this one.
    OU fails with everything.

Future Disney stars right there.
    ___________

I hope not!
    Frankie, do not go down that route!

• Julianna

Ou “Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas” really?

• Kristeels

madison looks happy :D

Who does Frankie have on his shirt?

LOL @OU.
    And THEY call their users psychos on twitter.
    Let’s call them pervs.

true that… its always fu*ked up.

• harrypotterbitches

Smh OU *sigh* what are we gonna do with ya

• Diet Coke :)

awwww good for them :)

• carbomb__

Graduating what? They’re to young to be graduating elementary school and to old to be graduating kindegarten. And why don’t they go to real school?

• pipiellen

do they go to the same school?
    or are they taught by the same teacher?
    is it a special school for the siblings of the most famous teens in the world?

I really want to know who runs Oceanup.
    It must be Zack Taylor’s evil twin.

noah looks weird

• JBmuchbetter

LOL @OU.
    And THEY call their users psychos on twitter.
    Let’s call them pervs.

Really!?

• Daydreamer…..

LMAO Oh yeah, they certainly have a very serious relationship, OU. Definately…

• star19

Noah’s ex?
    You have got to be kidding me. They weren’t even dating.
    Shut it OU.

• Daydreamer…..

Star19
    LMAO
    Your icon = win. xD

• adfasdfasdfasd

you would OU, you would.

• ET

LMAO.

Next Generation of Disney drama. Thanks God Selena is the only child.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Noah’s ex?

LMAO.

• patrisha

noah’s ex say what? is it true? lol but they make a cute couple!

• -Jenii

Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating

Oceanup is so pathetic sometimes..

Noah’s ex?
    You have got to be kidding me. They weren’t even dating.
    Shut it OU.
    __________

Where the hell did you get your icon from? I have never seen that picture before! Hahaha!

LOL @OU.
    And THEY call their users psychos on twitter.
    Let’s call them pervs.

Really!?

• JBmuchbetter

LOL @OU.
    And THEY call their users psychos on twitter.
    Let’s call them pervs.

Really!?

ahahahaha

• Sweetdisposition?

How old are they, what the heck are they graduating from?

• Daydreamer…..

Man you guys, my guy friend really wants Nick to reply to his tweets. Completely heartbroken. He told me himself, everyday he asks “Why isn’t he replying? Am I just too awesome for him to see my tweets?”
    LMAO

LMAO!

Ahaha I know, I had to stop him from falling apart. One day he’ll get his wish. ;)

• -Hibz-

Frankiiieeee! :D

• Daydreamer…..

LMAO
    ___________

Bahahaha! Awwww he sounds adorable.

He’s a very sensitive soul. ;)

I forgot where I got it. But actually, it’s a picture of Nick, Joe and Kevin with a mustache.
    But I had to crop Nick out. :D
    ___________

Before, I could’ve never imagined Nick with a mustache and now… He should never ever grow one. XD
    But the pic is cute.

• Daydreamer…..

Landon Pigg’s speaking voice is creepily exact to Nick’s…lol
    I love Nick’s speaking voice. :)

• star19

Daydreamer….. said:
    Star19
    LMAO
    Your icon = win. xD
    Haii gurl! Thank youuu. I had to have a good one, haven’t been to oceanUP for days. :P
    Heeeeeey gurly! Dude, you have achieved your goal and I haven’t been on OU for awhile either. Well, at least awhile in my terms. xD
    Thanks! :) Yeah, I’m busy for now. I’m back to school. It’s just the weekend that’s why I had time to go on here. How are you?

Landon Pigg’s speaking voice is creepily exact to Nick’s…lol
    I love Nick’s speaking voice. :)
    ___________

Me too. It’s all deep and soothing… I could listen to him speak for hours.

• charm

NOAH’s ex FRANKIE JONAS????? really???

Maybe Frankie is jealous of Bieber, oceanUP?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• star19

But I had to crop Nick out. :D
    ___________

But the pic is cute.
    HAHAH! Thank you! :)
    Nick’s too adorable.

• iSupportNiley

really?noah’s ex is frankie? oh come on OU you know better than that..seriously they are kids..

• Melissa=)

oceanup. youre obsession with frankie and noah is reaching a creepy level.

• Daydreamer…..

Your icon = win. xD
    Really? Wow, I’m getting out of school this week. And I’m fine. I went to a concert on Friday, and my crushe’s graduation party yesterday. I was so damn nervous, probably made a fool out of myself. lol How about you?

Ex? Oceanup, who’s the psycho now?

But the pic is cute.
    HAHAH! Thank you! :)
    Nick’s too adorable.
    __________

Your welcome and yes he is.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL @OU.
    And THEY call their users psychos on twitter.
    Let’s call them pervs.

Lulz.

• Daydreamer…..

Landon Pigg’s speaking voice is creepily exact to Nick’s…lol
    I love Nick’s speaking voice. :)
    ___________

Me too. It’s all deep and soothing… I could listen to him speak for hours.

I love listening to his interviews. Sometimes I don’t even pay attention to what he’s saying. LOL

• iSupportNiley

by the way! frankie is soooooo adorable.i love that kid..nick and frankie :DDDD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Madison is so annoying, but anyways GO! Frankie!

• JBmuchbetter

Daydreamer….. said:

LMAO

LMAO!

I hope so! lol

• ms.sunshine

he’s her ex?? O.o

• Daydreamer…..

Star19
    LMAO
    Your icon = win. xD

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Noah has brown hair.

• shamelesss

oceanup, are you really that desperate for posts?

Graduate what? Kindergarden? lol.

Will someone please tell me that they are graduating from?

• DemiLenaJonas

Yay Madison Delagarza & Frankie!!! Noah is okay… just hope that she won’t turn into her older sister. Blech.

And I really hate Noah & Frankie together. It’s like Niley all over again… Blech.

• mileyrocks

they were never dating!!!!!!! noah said he was just a friend!!!! i HATE oceanup!!! i like justjaredjr more!!!!

• mileyrocks

• mileyrocks

noah was never dating frankie!!!!! noah said theyre just friends and they always were!

OMG! i know that woman in the green shirt she is such a bitch.

what r they graduating from?

How in the hell is the little one graduating? She’s 8!

oh my gosh really OU. ex?

i love how they call the frankie kid Noahs ex. They are little babies! LOL

WAT D FUCK!!! dey R jus lil kids.. theynever did went out dere just friends. y do u guyz alwayz make up some stupid shyt ass story dat dont even make sense.. dat is soo pathetic. 2 d person who made this one GET A LIFE..N by d way wat d fuck r they graduatin . dere 9 and 10 yr old .. aint dey still be in elementary.. oh well

• yeahitstephh

“Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating”
    where’d they go out/date? chuckee cheese? :’D rofl. seriously OU? wow.
    & they’re all cute kids(:

• springstrawberry

Noah’s ex Frankie

Are you kidding me ? This is pathetic OU !

Graduating what ???
    kindergarden ???

I love how it says “Noah’s ex” Frankie Jonas

Ex? seriously? their just 9-10? “ex” does not come to them in that age you writers are just starting a rumor

• CupcakezLover

Yeah yeah OU we get it…Noah is a goddess and Noie are soulmates, just like Niley. Yeah OK.

• Becca.

Noah’s ex?

They’re ten.

Geez.

• superJOEman

Noah and Madison are BFF’s? WOW!! Just like their big sisters.. And Frankie is Noah’s ex? Don’t think so.. Maybe OU means ex-work partner.

• _liesyoutold

Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas

SMH.. just smh.

+ I don’t think they’re BFFs.
    Noah’s BFF is Emily.

• FOREALZZZZ

are they the exact same age? like, how weird is it that they 3, who are the same age have siblings who are also the same age plus Joe, Dallas and Brandi who are also the same age. SUPER WEIRD

• FOREALZZZZ

WTH? They 3 are the same age and have Nick, Demi and Miley who also are the same age plus Joe, Dallas and Trace who are the same age too? THIS IS SUPER WEIRD

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Cute .But , when will Frankie’s face change ?
    I mean he’s Joe Jonas (aka Misterfastchangingface) little bro

• Daydreamer…..

Guys, half of OU’s creators have mental issues. ;)

__________

Yeah same here. His voice is kind of hypnotizing in a way.

• JBmuchbetter

Ex? Oceanup, who’s the psycho now?

LOL

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

The Cyrus family needs to stop dying Noah’s hair these nasty colors. Jesus!

• harrypotterbitches

oceanup. youre obsession with frankie and noah is reaching a creepy level.
    lmao definitely

• Daydreamer…..

__________

Yeah same here. His voice is kind of hypnotizing in a way.

YES! This. Dude, he kind of speaks in a whisper. Ooooh, so hot. lmao

• musiciseverything

Hot ass mess OU. Smh. Anyways they’re all so cute. :D

• cheaperbythedozen

since when did noah have brown hair?
    i thought she hade blondey hair.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LMFAO kim kardashian and bieber are together in the bahamas

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

why the fuck is noah dying her hair at her age?

• star19

Your icon = win. xD
    Yeah, summer just ended for me. Hah nah, I bet you did great and looked pretty! ;) Me, just doing some multi tasking. :p

That’s adorable. But its too bad they’re not getting the full affect of school. They’ll probably come out of this spelling as well as joe..I love joe, but the boy needs to go back to english class

I think they graduated from 5th grade.

• star19

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    LMFAO kim kardashian and bieber are together in the bahamas
    *gulps*

Daydreamer….. said:

Guys, half of OU’s creators have mental issues. ;)

I know, they need to be locked away in an assylum.

• iSupportNiley
  • DoctorWhoFTW.

I can’t believe Noah Cyrus has died her hair. How old is she again? Like 9 years old?
    That’s absolutely ridiculous.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LMFAO kim kardashian and bieber are together in the bahamas
    *gulps*

____________

more death threats for her!

I had in mind Miley said her sister is in a public school?

• iSupportNiley

What the hell,OU. FRANKIE AND NOAH NEVER DATED

YES! This. Dude, he kind of speaks in a whisper. Ooooh, so hot. lmao
    _____________

That’s why I love when he does interviews on his own. So Joe or Kevin don’t over talk him. Plus he seems so much more comfortable on his own. Like when he did that one interview at the Glamorous thing in London.

• -Hibz-

Jun 13, 2010 @ 09:32 am
    Daydreamer….. said:
    __________

Yeah same here. His voice is kind of hypnotizing in a way.

YES! This. Dude, he kind of speaks in a whisper. Ooooh, so hot. lmao
    I love his voice too :D

• Ushna

You have got to be kidding me? Ex? They’re ten! Frankie’s not even that XD This is hilarious. Stupid people. Graduate out of elementary school? Good for them.

Guys, half of OU’s creators have mental issues. ;)

I know, they need to be locked away in an assylum.
    I like how you spell asylum. ;)

• star19

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    LMFAO kim kardashian and bieber are together in the bahamas
    *gulps*

____________

more death threats for her!
    IKR! BUT, why are they even together in Bahamas?? :/

Madison delagarza is ADORABLE on desperate housewives. i love her.

• SoRawSUgAr

Aren’t they like 10?

I mean ex? really

LMFAO kim kardashian and bieber are together in the bahamas
    *gulps*

____________

more death threats for her!
    IKR! BUT, why are they even together in Bahamas?? :/
    Maybe the age of consent is 16 there, I don’t know.

Guys, half of OU’s creators have mental issues. ;)

I know, they need to be locked away in an assylum.
    I like how you spell asylum. ;)

^ You were saying? :P

Guys, half of OU’s creators have mental issues. ;)

I know, they need to be locked away in an assylum.
    I like how you spell asylum. ;)

I’m not 20/20 girl. I’m color blind and blind. :p

madison probably weighs more than frankie and noah combined!

• RiNiO

JBmuchbetter said:

Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating.

Stop with the fuckery OU..its not funny..they are just kids.
    —————-
    Yeah that’s bullshit OU !!!! So pathetic!!

• DoctorWhoFTW.

madison probably weighs more than frankie and noah combined!
    ________

And your fat head probably weighs more than Big Rob.

• AngieGoesLOL

Maddie looks the cutest!

• natjbguitargirl

what grade they are in i hope its not 5thcuz they look like 3rd and 4th graders lmao wow good for them though

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Aw very cute.

graduating from what?..

be more specific maybe?

and ex? come on they are just little kids they don’t have exes for god’s sake!

half-sisters..

Same mom different Dad.

• Fiona

Is Madison, Demi’s biological sister because their last names are different?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

(replying to this) – Jun 13, 2010 @ 09:54 am
    DoctorWhoFTW. said:

madison probably weighs more than frankie and noah combined!
    ________

And your fat head probably weighs more than Big Rob.
    —————
    Stop.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jun 13, 2010 @ 09:46 am

Guys, half of OU’s creators have mental issues. ;)
    Just because they put that post ?
    Be cool .

• Leeza;

i agree, like seriously?!
    They are freiken like 7,
    & your calling them a couple or “ex’s”
    & going into THEIR lives, i mean for god sakes,
    really. That’s just plain out pathetic OU.
    Very, pathetic.

Noah’s ex? For realz?

• cheaperbythedozen

Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas

really OU?

• Me.

First of all, REALLY OU?! they are 9 and 10. they are too young to even understand the concept of ‘ex’.
    and please say that they have graduated elementary school. -crosses fingers- a 10 year old is NOT going to graduate before me :[

OU is so dead nowadays that I’m even first commenter. :(

• Hilary

BFFs Noah Cyrus & Madison Delagarza + Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating.

SMH. Oceanup is getting really pathetic.

Ps. they’re all so cute =)

Future Disney stars right there.

• JBmuchbetter

Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating.

Stop with the fuckery OU..its not funny..they are just kids.

Congrats to them!!
    Do they all have the same teacher?

• Kyansgirl45

LOL WHAT THE FUCK? there nine; I highly doubt they know what the term “ex” means…

• Fiona

I never knew Noah dated Frankie or is that OU stirring trouble?

graduate? wtf haha congrats to frankie (:

• Sweetdisposition?

BFFs Noah Cyrus & Madison Delagarza + Noah’s ex Frankie Jonas graduating.

LOL xD

• Sweetdisposition?

Graduating what?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

…the fuck?

LMAO
    ___________

Bahahaha! Awwww he sounds adorable.

• WakaWakaEhEh

What are they graduating from?

• JBmuchbetter

Daydreamer….. said:

LMAO

LMAO!

• star19

Noah’s ex?
    You have got to be kidding me. They weren’t even dating.
    Shut it OU.