Cole Sprouse Chelsea Staub Toy Story 3

cole-sprouse-chelsea-staub-1e1

Cole Sprouse, Chelsea Staub, Doug Brochu, Maria Canales-Barrera and Nikki Blonsky attended the World Premiere of Disney-Pixar ‘Toy Story 3′ El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Sunday. Are YOU going to see Toy Story 3?

• @sradanger

aaaah, cole so so so perfect D:

haha i would too, but my nephew loves woody and buzz so i have to take him and my niece just wanna go too

• Sweetdisposition?

AmberKnowsBest said:

Remember me was the shittest movie I’ve ever seen!
    My friend who’s robsessed, dragged me with her to see it. I was not impressed at all:/

• ShowMeYourTeeth

I have waited years for this film! I am so excited!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t like Chelsea’s dress and damn she needs a push-up bra cause those boobs are sagging…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!

i thought it was barney the second :D

i thought it was barney the second :D

LOL!

LOL!

• Maris ?

Are YOU going to see Toy Story 3?

heck yeah!

god
    chelsea is everywhere now
    calm down

• sprouse&cyrus

COLE SPROUSE <333333333333333333

• springstrawberry

OMG CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT !! I’ve waited so looong !!!!

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!
    _
    I can’t stop laughing! Did you do that?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Wheres Dylan?

• LaLaLaLand

OMG AHH IM SOOO WATCHING THIS!! At school i was like omg i’m so gonna watch it but they were like yeah i used to watch idk if i’m gonna watch it, wow ur cray, im not crazy right i’m not I WANNA SEE IT!!!

• LaLaLaLand

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!
    Lmao thats hiarious even tho i love his music :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!
    _
    I can’t stop laughing! Did you do that?

• Maris ?

LaLaLaLand said:

—————————

lmao I’m 17 and most of my friends (who are the same age or older) are excited to see it too, you’re not crazy at all xD

Can’t wait to see this movie!!!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

does this mean it will have leaked online. i will see it in cinemas but… im not so sure if i can wait that long :P

Can’t wait to see this movie!!

• Sweetdisposition?

WTF is wrong with this site. Always late on stuff. Post the pics of Zac and his brother!!!!

• pipiellen

i love love love you icon!!!

• AmberKnowsBest

I am so gonna see it! with my niece and nephew so i don’t look crazy :b
    but i have to wait till august before it comes to Denmark :(

I don’t care if I look crazy, If I have to go alone I will!

• yelyah

AmberKnowsBest said:

Remember me was the shittest movie I’ve ever seen!

~
    I haven`t seen it.. yet. I have to admit i`m a little curious about it,, but if it really was how you say it was.. better NOT.

maybe…
    Cole looks hot but wheres Dylan?

Wooooo! Chelsea looks adorable like always. Perfect all american girl!

• Sweetdisposition?

ericabbyx22 said:

peacelovehearts said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P
    Dayummmmm ;D

Hello there sexy ;) wanna go for a ride?
    _______

Does anyone know how old he is?
    He’s 17/18. He just graduated HS.

im gonna see it. cant wait

• Danna

Cole Sprouse takes my breath away omg he’s so fuckin hot WOW!!

i will go see it

mary said:cole radiates sweetness and sex appeal at the same time.i love him.

• Jeniffer

hell yeah! Cole’s amazingly hot

• Kendra

Cole is sooooooooooooooo HOT OMG HOT HOT HOT there is no words to describe his beauty! PERFECT COLE SPROUSE =D

• Alex

i love cole very much….more than dylan

cole is like a fresh and sunny spring day he is just amazing.

alksjalk

• RiNiO

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!
    ————————–
    LOL LOL LOL hahahahahaha
    I am dying here….

I was there across the street. Doug was like MAJORLLLYYYY excited to be there. ;) haa. Cambio was there too with Karleigh Santry interviewing and Honor Society’s photographer Ashley filming. the American Idol stars were there as well. :)

cole is so so soooooooooooo hot handsome and everything and looks sooooooooooo straight i agree with katie.he and his brother are good looking , talented, smart, low profile.

• Cynthia

Cole looks HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OMFG!!!<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 GOTTA LOVE HIM!

• ilikeyourbeard

IT’S NIKKI BLONSKY, forgot about her. she’s probably still crying over the news about no HS2. haha

cole is a hot baby i love him so much.

i so agree , everything on him is so perfect.

cole is the most handsome and hot person under 20 years old among celebrities.

• Danna

Cole Sprouse takes my breath away omg he’s so fuckin hot WOW!!

• AmberKnowsBest

OMG I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!
    I waited 11 years for it! EEEEPPPP!

• -Jenii

Doom said:

His brother is so hot.
    ____
    Lol.. his brother looks like one of my friends

• Doom

Can’t wait!

theacidlife.blogspot.com/

Can’t wait to see this movie!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

pipiellen said:

i love love love you icon!!!
    Who’s icon, lol?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

pipiellen said:

i love love love you icon!!!

______________

:D Thanks ( I think you were talking to me)

• Wendy

Sweetdisposition? said:

Omg, I can’t stop drooling over Zac’s pictures.

i love chelseas dress! are those butterflies on the bottom?

• Sweetdisposition?

Wendy said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

• realistgangsta

summerschool was off the motherfucking hook and this boy that i like go there yay perfect day

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

___________

I want to see these pictures :P

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P

• peacelovehearts

Theres no fucking way that that boy’s straight..

• Julianna

icon test.

• peacelovehearts

___________

I want to see these pictures :P
    Dayummmmm ;D

• Maris ?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P

———————-

*drools* his brother is not as hot tho, not even close…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

___________

I want to see these pictures :P

____________

yum ;)

• Wendy

Sweetdisposition? said:

Wendy said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

_
    He is a little heartob like his brother. (Sorry about spelling!)

• Sweetdisposition?

Does any one know how old Zac Efron’s brother is?

• Maris ?

Sweetdisposition? said:

Does any one know how old Zac Efron’s brother is?

———————

i think he’s about 16 but i’m not sure…

• Sweetdisposition?

Maris ? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Does any one know how old Zac Efron’s brother is?

———————

i think he’s about 16 but i’m not sure…

I’ve heard that he’s 17/18 and that he just graduated HS. (:

follow me! carsonscity.tumblr.com

• sexxynickj

is cole the gay one? just askin…

• LaLaLaLand

Maris ? said:
    LaLaLaLand said:

—————————

Awesome :) That makes me feel better and i’m only 14 too :)

• Sweetdisposition?

sexxynickj said:

is cole the gay one? just askin…
    Yeah, that’s what people are saying.

• Sweetdisposition?

Wendy said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Wendy said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

_
    He is a little heartob like his brother. (Sorry about spelling!)
    IA.
    :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ou is really dead atm :/

• Maris ?

LaLaLaLand said:

Maris ? said:
    LaLaLaLand said:

—————————

Awesome :) That makes me feel better and i’m only 14 too :)

————————

lol awesome xD

• Dreamer X33

Remember me was the shittest movie I’ve ever seen!

My friend said the same thing. & that robert dies at the end.

• Gleekedout

Im gonna cry seeing that. icant handle Andy going to college.

nickjonas Missin my mates-(London lingo)… @kevinjonas @joejonas @JohnLloydTaylor @greggarbo @YungRyFunk @JackLawless
    half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Adorable.

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Ou is really dead atm :/
    Pretty much =/

• Sa5m

I’m watching True Blood. Have anyone seen that show?

• Gleekedout

Theres something about the sunshine baby. Lol Jk its pouring rain.

• AmberKnowsBest

that is a perfect group for you :)

I already joined that :p

• AmberKnowsBest

Sa5m said:

I’m watching True Blood. Have anyone seen that show?

I stopped watching on the first season, I couldn’t take all the sex :p it was too much for me!

• Katie

Well people are ignorant, judgmental, and wait for it..stupid! Cole is not gay nothing about him says that. I want you to give me one good, relevant reason y u think he is.

WTF MILEY CIRUS WEARING NO PANTIES UHHHHH IS IOS DISTURBING IN SOME WAY WHY DOES CELEBRITIES DO NOT WEAR PANTIES

• AmberKnowsBest

peacelovehearts said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P
    Dayummmmm ;D

Hello there sexy ;) wanna go for a ride?

• Kisses from Hollywood

wheres dylan?

• Hangover

Chelsea looks Beautiful:)

• yelyah

Good to see Cole. <3

• Charlotte-x-

TOY STORY 3 OMG <3

• AmberKnowsBest

Remember me was the shittest movie I’ve ever seen!

• Julianna

I can’t wait to see this movie haha

• AmberKnowsBest

ONCE AGAIN, we established this shit yesterday that is PHOTOSHOPED.
    Now, GTFO!

• peacelovehearts

Im loving the fact that RDJ is nominated for like every other award at the TCAs this year.. People better get voting because I need to hear another kick ass acceptance speech :P

I am so gonna see it! with my niece and nephew so i don’t look crazy :b
    but i have to wait till august before it comes to Denmark :(

um..no?

AmberKnowsBest said:

peacelovehearts said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P
    Dayummmmm ;D

Hello there sexy ;) wanna go for a ride?
    you almost make me spill water! but join the queue because i’m first! :oP

• ericabbyx22

peacelovehearts said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P
    Dayummmmm ;D

Hello there sexy ;) wanna go for a ride?
    _______

Does anyone know how old he is?

• AmberKnowsBest

AmberKnowsBest said:

peacelovehearts said:

___________

I want to see these pictures :P
    Dayummmmm ;D

Hello there sexy ;) wanna go for a ride?
    you almost make me spill water! but join the queue because i’m first! :oP

I have the bottom half & u have the waist up! ;D

• emma13

omg chelsea looks soo much better with straight hair.

• emma13

and wait when is toy story 3 coming out? today or when?

• Micaa