Megan Fox, ‘JB Has More Talent Than Me’

Megan Fox said that Justin Bieber is a lot more talented than her.

• LoveGomez

Uhm NOT!
    Megan <3

• TSLove

It would’ve been funny if she was talkin about Jack Black.Jack Black was here way before The Jonas Brothers and Justin.To me “JB” mean Jack Black :)

• mywoohooishuggingout

I’M SORRY BUT CELEBS SAYING THEY HAVE BIEBER FEVER IS LIKE CELEBS SAYING I’M GAY

————————————-

megan is bi

• monster

that may be true megan, but i’d rather fuck you.

• mywoohooishuggingout

ur icon yum yum :9

JB= Jonas Brothers…get that through your head Oceanup

• SellyismygirlCrush

Megan ive never really gotten the impression that you were shy :/

• ThatAwkwardHershey

*sigh*
    OceanUp. JB is Jonas Brothers. Next!

• beccamthomas

A doorknob has more talent than Megan Fox.

• allaboutjbieber

you guys there are other JB’s in this world. jessica biel

like that person up there said jack black.
    can we just get OVER it. please.

and coming from anyone else i would say that a very good compliment, but since its megan fox. well… anybody has more talent than her.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

she is so fuckin gorgeous!!!

• CupcakezLover

Megan>Bieber

• Home slice

I love how the Jonas Brothers have been completely replaced by Justin! Those arrogant jerks were too big for their britches anyway. 2010 is the year the Jonas Brothers were officially dethroned!

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Megan>Bieber
    My poop>Bieber

• picstoburn

JB stands for JELLYBEANS duh (; can’t believe people are that slow.

ME TOO!hahhahha

• FlyWithMeJoBro

OMG SOOO FUNNY! she said that right?ok, but you guys have to remember that se received the “Worst actrees of the year 2009″ok?So now i have to say, “Omg Bieber you have more talent than Megan Fox/the worst actrees of the year 2009, CONGRATULATIONS GIR..ooops..BOY!!!”
    BTW, JB belongs to Jonas Brothers ;D

• Figaro

What, in music orr….????!!!!!!!

jb DOES stand for jonas brothers. =]
    sorry oceanup, you screwed the pooch.

• iloveyouux

I thought OU was talking about the Jonas Brothers… Not Bieber.

• CupcakezLover

Maris ? said:

oceanup posted JB I bet some ppl are gonna be like “JB stands for jonas brothers!!” lmao
    Haha, I was thinking it. ;) Anyways I love Megan. Bieberlake is one lucky guy.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Stop insuting yourself Megan….

peacelovehearts said:
    Jun 14, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    Maris ? said:
    I thought she was talking about the Jonas Brothers.. Damn, my bad :P
    ——————————-
    yeah me too. people should stick to biebs or bieber and just use JB for jonas brothers. :p paha.

• Maris ?

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 14, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    Maris ? said:
    I thought she was talking about the Jonas Brothers.. Damn, my bad :P

——————

smh… lol

She has a bigger dick than him too

• mary

It has always stand for Jonas brothers and It always will. Team Jonas 4life <3

• ammanda

i thought it meant Jonas Brothers not the lil girl

• .Truth.

i thought jonas brothers too!

megan gorgeous imo

• mywoohooishuggingout

i thinks her woohoo smells good

Well she IS bisexual… Biebs is a little girl.

lol why would she be talking about the jonas brothers? they are not even relevant anymore and their tour sales are sucking.

justin bieber is what it is about right now hahaha

• DavidArchiefan

Oh please..LET IT GO ALREADY!!!
    JB stands for both of them

• MileyIsFierce

oh my Megan, u’re amazing and beautiful! but we can’t compare JB and Megan, they act in different ways, they’re excelent! i love both of them ?

• picstoburn

justin bieber is what it is about right now hahaha
    ====
    blah where’s iusedtobelovedrunk xD i need that GTFO gif she always does lol.

There’s only one jb in town and that’s the Jonas brothers jeeze justin beiber is a fat ass kid who doesn’t no how to sing

• emma13

• picstoburn

can we pretend that the cupcakes in the refrigerator are like jello shots? i could really use a drink right now. drink right now..

thats kinda obvious, shes got no talent

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i love megan fox.
    but i can’t picture her as shy,
    she seems so outgoing.

• Sophie

i like justin & i like jonas brothers. but i dont like SOME of jonas brothers fans, just reading the comments then you’re so arrogant! you think your oppinion is the only one. and you act so immature, jb obviously stands for both so don’t come on here whining about how you thought it was about jonas brothers. go somewhere else where people actually care, ok bye.

excuse me, but JB is the jonas brothers. not that non talented little punk justin faggot. okay? thanks.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I didn’t see the video and I won’t but:
    JB ————–> JONAS BROTHERS! k.bai

a rock has more talent than her.

• picstoburn

JB can stand for more then one thing.js it can stand for jelly beans jack black you can’t say that JB only stands for one thing? it’s like saying that only one person on this earth can have the name “emily” it’s just plain stupid. RME at some people on here.and the jonas brothers and justin bieber doesn’t even care why should you? they’re friends we should be happy that they are.

• Sophie

lol. shutup do u realise how stupid you sound.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Stop insuting yourself Megan….
    LMFAO at your username! You like the FIFA, huh?? Ahaha

• colorfulx

DAMN. I thought she was talking about the Jonas Brothers. SMH.

• picstoburn

some omegle person thinks i gave them an std O.o

You: -rapes you,now you have a std
    You: :D have fun
    You: disconnect
    Stranger: UGH!
    Stranger: I HATE U!

• picstoburn

someone thinks i gave them an $td O.o omegle lol.

You: -r@pes you,now you have a std
    You: :D have fun
    You: disconnect
    Stranger: UGH!
    Stranger: I HATE U!

• emma13

omg how old are some of the people on here? i mean seriously jb stands for jonas brothers like wtf? in case you havent realized that both of them stands for jb. i mean seriously they both have the same initials so it stands for BOTH of them. so get over it. its getting old.

• Diamondback

That’s not saying much.

• phoenixgirl

Megan Fox?? Is this some sort of joke? She is quite pretty, but I live for the day when people will be put on pedestals for more than that. She’s a horrid actress, and so I’m sorry, Bieber, but that’s not a big thing. I’m more talented than she is. Moving on…..

• DavidArchiefan

When I first read the title I thought she meant the Jonas Brothers

• Dianaa123

It’s true. lol. Pretty girl, not very talented, though.. I’m not a fan of either, but obviously, Bieber has talent.. Some people just don’t like his voice or.. him.

Megan>Bieber
    My poop>Bieber

____________

I second that!

Bush’s poop >> Bieber

JB stands for JONAS BROTHERS!
    NOT bieber

• DemiJoBroFan

Heey OU… JB = Jonas Brothers

I said it… so what? :P

fail.
    jb=jonas brothers
    i thought thats who she was talking about

JB stands for anyone or anything whose initials are JB. Get over it. There are so many things to get upset about in the world and that is not one of them.

I never though she was intelligent, this show she’s not so much
    the good thing: she’s hot

and about justin,
    can’t wait to see who is going to replace Justin Bieber in two years

• _liesyoutold

JB = JONAS BROTHERS.
    Enough said.

• sophieandertonx

Jun 14, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

f*ck you, OU.
    why can’t you just call him Beaver or Bustin like the rest of us?
    JB = Jonas Brothers. Don’t make me bring this up again.

_______________________

lol how rude are you. justin is clearly more famous get over it! jonas brothers are old news..

• Hilary

I thought OU was talking about the Jonas Brothers… Not Bieber.

LOL me too

f*ck you, OU.
    why can’t you just call him Beaver or Bustin like the rest of us?
    JB = Jonas Brothers. Don’t make me bring this up again.

• Jess

True that. But it’s okay, their attitudes r pretty much the same :p

• FlyWithMeJoBro

BTW, JB belongs to Jonas Brothers ;D

• xCyrusBieber

What?
    Hahaha in singing I think so…
    But in acting, nope…

• MaryMary

JB = JONAS BROTHERS !!

And Megan, i never heard you sing, but i’m sure it’s still better than his girly voice.

• EMMMAA :)

Anyone has more talent that her !
    Justin Bieber is Galaxies ahead, because he’s that talented. :)

• Shana Doodee Minaj

YEAH JB IS FOR THE JOBROS .
    LMAO , is someone watching the football game ? How Ronaldo is acting LMAO .
    Ppl check this out , i hate this guy ..

jonas brothers > justin b

• its me.

I love Megan =)
    No comment on Justin.. Hahahah

no way . they both lack talent. justin bieber and megan fox suck equally.

no way . they both lack talent. justin bieber and megan fox suck equally.

Umm. A rock has more talent than her.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

you guys there are other JB’s in this world. jessica biel

like that person up there said jack black.
    can we just get OVER it. please.

No, honey, we can’t. Sorry to disappoint.

• allaboutjbieber

who all watched GLEE wednesday?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

a doorknob has more talent than justin bieber

• JoickBelongs

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    Megan>Bieber
    My poop>Bieber

____________

I second that!

i thought she was talking about jobros

• allaboutjbieber

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

you guys there are other JB’s in this world. jessica biel

like that person up there said jack black.
    can we just get OVER it. please.

No, honey, we can’t. Sorry to disappoint.

WOWWWW. -____________-
    Thats fine, if you want to complain about something like that.
    thats the real disappointment

• party with me

i love megan fox, but true, she’s not a very talented actor.
    that being said, she’s not really bi.
    she just believes love is love, it can be with anyone.

• picstoburn

Sophie
    (replying to this) – Jun 14, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    Sophie said:

lol. shutup do u realise how stupid you sound.
    who are you talking about?? i mean if you’re talking shit about someone,might as well say their name.

• sophieandertonx

(picstoburn) urm yeah i was supposed to but it didnt work & how could i when the fag put their name as anonymous i was talking about the person that called justin a punk & a fag ok.

• JoickBelongs

Home slice said:
    I love how the Jonas Brothers have been completely replaced by Justin!

_____________

me too, now children like you are not annoying us anymore <3

Fuck this. JB stands for JONAS BROTHERS.
    Stupid OceanUp. /:
    Fetus Beiber.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

you guys there are other JB’s in this world. jessica biel

like that person up there said jack black.
    can we just get OVER it. please.

No, honey, we can’t. Sorry to disappoint.

WOWWWW. -____________-
    Thats fine, if you want to complain about something like that.
    thats the real disappointment
    I don’t want to complain, I know I can’t do anything to change what people call Bieber or whoever else, but to me ( and a lot of other people) JB will always stand for Jonas Brothers…
    And for the record I love Jack Black :)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I love how the Jonas Brothers have been completely replaced by Justin!

_____________

me too, now children like you are not annoying us anymore <3
    Win.

• Mobaby

One word….DUH.

its not that hard to be more talented than her

• picstoburn

oh,i thought you talking about me,i was like wth? sorry /:

• sophieandertonx

(picstoburn) oh its ok lol sorry too :)

• picstoburn

picstoburn) oh its ok lol sorry too :)
    it’s alright xD

• vintagelovers

shes different looking. shes not like other people, i mean, shes just not ‘pretty’ because shes gorgeous, i dont know. shes just diffult.

• LAURaMcLp

JB IS JONAS BROTHERS!!! :/ Bustin Jieber ¬¬

• lauren… I <3 JOBROS!!

OMG IT DOES!!!!

• Maris ?

• mywoohooishuggingout

LOL, sexy bitch :9

• emma13

megan fox is seriously so fucking gorgeous. and even though i havent seen transformers yet i think she might be good. i mean cmon on she cant be that bad can she? i mean the megan fox hate is ridiculous. or they could be jealous.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Love her. She looks really hot.

Don’t really like Bieber, but to each his (or her) own, I guess.

• TSLove

Hello,Megan Cougar

• Maris ?

So do I!
    lmao…jk

• peacelovehearts

Megannn! <3

• Delilah_Marie

Don’t worry Megan,you’re still prettier than he is!

• peacelovehearts