Vanessa Hudgens SCRATCH Beach Girl5

vanessa-scratch-2
vanessa-scratch-1

Vanessa Hudgens on the set of The Beach Girl5′s new music video ‘Scratch’.

Are YOU looking forward to Mandy Jiroux and her band’s new music?

Photo Credit: @Derek_Bloom.

• Emilee

I love their music. & can i just say that Mandy DIDN’T use Miley? Miley & Mandy probably went their seperate ways due to their careers pulling for different things. Miley was gone for a really long time shooting movies and stuff and touring and Mandy stayed here to work with her stuff. Mandy has A LOT of talent, don’t sit there and hate on Mandy for no reason. It’s cool if you don’t like their music, some people don’t, but you can’t say that they don’t have any talent. They’re AMAZING live. They sound great and they dance fantastically and they’re working with some of the best choreographer’s in the industry. You can’t hate on Mandy just because her and Miley aren’t BEST friends anymore. Don’t be stupid about it. You don’t know Mandy personally or any of the girls personally. I’ve met them and talked to them and they’re the sweetest girls. Don’t hate on them just because you’re stuck up Miley’s ass.
    I don’t have anything against Miley either, I love her music and think she’s talented. But you don’t have the right to call Mandy a fame whore when Miley found out about the job to begin with, and Mandy actually worked hard and went through an audition process to get it.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

I actually like their song ‘Scratch’. I will give them a chance.

• chocolatelemonade

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I could really care less…..

• chocolatelemonade

i’ve never heard their music…i didn’t even know they had music I thought it was a lil side project that failed years ago…but why doesn’t she read a book evry1 can’t be in the industry you know.

the name of the group alone is lame

Don’t know how I feel yet..but I do feel sorry for all the JEALOUS Haters out there who are Doing NOTHING with their lives!!!
    That’s why Men rule the world cause Girls would rather HATE than SUPPORT each other!!!

Vanessa look like a teenager in the pictures.

no i’m not looking forward to it, not at all^^

• Joan

VANESSA IS FRIEND’S WITH LAURA NEW. she came to visit

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!

• yelyah

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!

~
    0_0 wtf?!
    huh,, i can see Justin being all: “Baby , baby, baby, NOOO!!“

is anyone find perez weird? consider he doesn’t like vanessa but he stalk zanessa’s website and post the link for z with no shirt on! lmao

• yelyah

~
    -He is a weirdo.
    -He hates V. (envies her) ’cause she can bang Zac whenever she wants and he can`t.
    -He is a Zaquisha obsessed.

• pipiellen

i am, mandy is funny and seems nice, and i liked their old songs..but maybe i’m mostly alone on this…

yelyah said:

~
    -He is a weirdo.
    -He is a Zaquisha obsessed.
    __
    I think he find Zanessa cute but don’t wanna admit it because there are a lot of Zac’s website alone that he can get Zac’s pictures and he choose Zanessa!

Everyone is coming out with an album now. What ever happened to quality music and music for the sake of art and not fame? I think that i’ll make an album too and call it I’m a Famewhore

They are actually called BG5.. and they are the MOST Talent group out there…
    You’ll see

Leave music for people who actually care about it.

• yelyah

yelyah said:

~
    -He is a weirdo.
    -He is a Zaquisha obsessed.
    __

~
    Still a weirdo. xd ugh.. and the Zef beach pics.. *drooling* <3

yelyah said:

yelyah said:

~
    -He is a weirdo.
    -He is a Zaquisha obsessed.
    __
    ~
    Still a weirdo. xd ugh.. and the Zef beach pics.. *drooling* <3
    _
    i’m putting his picture on my desktop

• fragilehearts.

never heard of their music before.
    i knew they existed but wgaf.

they’re SO talented.

OMG THAT’S DEREK BLOOM in the bottom picture he was in eenie meenie he follows me on twitter!!!! twitter.com/derek_bloom

• Vanessa

Mandy is a cool girl :)

• sjoh

Are YOU looking forward to Mandy Jiroux and her band’s new music?

Tbh, NO.

• Gi

Mandy is a fame whore and user of Miley. Notice how you hardly ever see them together anymore? Once Mandy got into that Beach Girl band she realizes she no longer has to pretend to be besties with someone 5 years younger than her. She dumped poor Miley like a hot potato, the girl that got this stupid non talented fame whore to where she is today! People like Mandy disgust me, so no I am definitely not excited for this crap fest! I hope Beach Girl5’s album fails miserably because Mandy does not deserve to have success when all she had to do was use Miley as a stepping stool to get it!

• bluemonday

Are YOU looking forward to Mandy Jiroux and her band’s new music?

Errr… no.

Gi said:

agree

• yelyah

Actually, there songs are REALLY good. and they sound so goood live. its not teeny bopper music or “just another girl group”. but its YOUR problem if you won’t give them a chance.

~
    it`s not about not giving them a chance or something,, d`oh.. it`s about not giving a f^ck about it.. you know.. ?

• WinterPeace

I’m not the person you replied to but I must say this.

I love your response and I love your icon

• Jessie Love

_________
    Actually, I’ve heard all their songs at least once and I thought they were “just another girl group” and girl groups sound all the same.

• WinterPeace

Are YOU looking forward to Mandy Jiroux and her band’s new music?

no, not really.
    I never liked her to begin with, and I don’t like their music at all.

• Katie13

Beach Girl5 Arent really that good…..Mandy should have stuck to dancing for Miley, she was more known then after all :/

• WinterPeace

true

It’s BG5 OU. Get it right damn it.
    And please stop fucking calling them “Mandy’s Band”
    Just cause she’s more known doesn’t mean it’s HER band. They all sing and dance. These girls have great music and are amazing live. I would know, I’ve seen them live about 6 times before. Scratch is a great song and the choreography is phenomenal. I don’t care what you Disney obsessed teenie bopper thinks. BG5 is the real deal.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

yeahhh!
    I really love BG5 music! :]

• Hangover

Are YOU looking forward to Mandy Jiroux and her band’s new music?

Honestly?NO.

I’m EXCITED … They seem like the real Deal …not fake….
    They are young and exciting… and they can REALLY sing!!!

• emilee

i completely agree with you. they give off such high energy and they’re all so uplifting and happy. i can say that they put a smile on my face. they’re all soooo funny too.

• Tine

Okay, why are people so judging??
    Fine, they might be ‘yet another girl band’ but who cares? Everyone is ‘yet another SOMETHING’

BG5 are very talented, every single one of them have something special and interesting. Their music is good, not extra-ordinary, but good.
    They bring positivity and creativity to the music industry – and I can honestly thank all the girls, Dominique, Noreen, Brooke, Mandy and Laura for being a happier person. Not because their music has inspired me, but because their personalities are so uplifting and positive.

I’m ramnbling, I’m sorry, BUT I want people to stop judging. Ignoring it would be better.

• yelyah

Hangover said:

Are YOU looking forward to Mandy Jiroux and her band’s new music?

Honestly?NO.

~
    Same here.

• crystal

youre wrong actually BG5 is a very talented group and each of them are very sweet girls. ive met them multiple times and i was even hanging out with them on the set of scratch as well. and you shouldnt be calling mandy a fame whore since youve never met her. i love them so much that i even take videos of them on my youtube page. and if youve never even heard their music before you really shouldnt even be talking.

• Jessie Love

I could honestly careless. They’re music now isn’t good to begin with…