Jake T. Austin SURFING IN MAUI

jake-t-austin-surfing-hawaii-9

Wizards Of Waverly Place actor Jake T. Austin catching waves & swimming in a rain forest waterfall in Maui, Hawaii while on vacation with family [His sister Ava was also surfing]. Credit: Jake T. Austin.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

He is going to look sexy when he gets older….

• emma13

eh hes alright but he is kind of cute though esepically on wizards of waverly place.

• gottalovethis

ok ou im ready for a NEW post! ;)

• gottalovethis

lmao yeah.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I feel bad for Bieber….

• gottalovethis

btw… he’s LUCKY!!

• little misssunshinee

ugh i don’t like this kid at all he is soo bratty ewww!
    uhm yeah anyways i want to go to hawaii it’s gorgeouss!

• JoickBelongs

he even have a better body then justin bieber smh

___________

you took the words from my mouth

• StarLightSTARbright

im surpirsed the paparazzi knows who he is.

• adfasdfasdfasd

wow his sister looks exactly like him…

he even have a better body then justin bieber smh

___________

you took the words from my mouth

________________

this

________________

yap

• AmberKnowsBest

He has more of a guyish body than Justin Bieber! and he’s younger :o

• CupcakezLover

he even have a better body then justin bieber smh
    MTE.

• natjbguitargirl

he is so cute and yeah he has a nice body for his age

• StarLightSTARbright

StarLightSTARbright said:

im surpirsed the paparazzi knows who he is.
    these damn pictures aren’t from the paparazzi, they are from JAKE T AUSTIN… don’t you read? It said CREDIT: JAKE T AUSTIN.

tbh wy idgaf.

• xoxo

boys who can surf are ah-wesome! in 1 or 2 years time he will be a sexy beast

He’s really good looking(:

• CupcakezLover

Is he younger than Bieber? JW

• monster

this kid is better looking than justin bieber idgi

• gaby

aw, :)
    he taught demiii how to surf :D
    he’s a cutieeee.

=======

for real?

• w

Awe Maaaaaax. I remember when he was like 3 feet tall.

• 808SPONJAH

whats up with you guys saying we hawaii people won’t recognize him? We don’t live in grass shacks

• ilikeyourbeard

he’s in maui too now? lol

StarLightSTARbright said:

im surpirsed the paparazzi knows who he is.

i doubt they know he exists… although he stars in wizards. if selina hadn’t auditioned with disney a million times, she wouldn’t have been listed first in the credits so it would be JAKE T AUSIN first then DAVID HENRIE. Unfortunately, selina had done 2 Disney unpicked pilots..

it would be the same if they hadn’t changed the first title of the ‘SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY’ – which was just ‘THE SUITE LIFE’ in the beginning, brenda song would be listed first in the opening credits while the twins 2nd and tisdale 3rd.

• LoveLautner

Boooored. :/ C’monnnn Switzerland.

His shubby cheeks remind me of selena shubby cheeks are they related or cousins?? they looks alike in age too.

• dilemma

is he that little boy on wowp ?
    he’s okay..he seems nice :)
    aww and his lil sis has the same face he has..it’s cute

• A.C Mc

Miley’s whole CD is AMAZING!! The previews just don’t do it justice, it leaked today :)

H.O.T!!!!!!
    OMG
    he’s soo freakinggg hottt

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

He looks like he’ll age well.

• NickChicky

i love him so much

im planning on dating him
    yep

thats all. goodbye

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

He looks really old, I havent watched wizards of waverly place for like 2 years…

• AmberKnowsBest

.Truth. said:

i like him.. he’s NORMAL… and doesn’t let Disney tell him what he should or shouldn’t do.

Love ur icon <3

okay, this is from like two months ago when he visited MAUI. and it aint no rain forest, its called TWIN FALLS. I live here, I should know.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ittle misssunshinee said:

ugh i don’t like this kid at all he is soo bratty ewww!
    uhm yeah anyways i want to go to hawaii it’s gorgeouss!

__________

how is he bratty? do you know him NO soo shhhhh

• SellyismygirlCrush

NickChicky said:

SHE WAS SO YOUNG!!!!!

______

um that was like 2 years ago not very young

• sess nugget

My mom and I got into a fight this one year, and she told me I’d pay for it. So like 6 months pass by, and I’m thinking she forgot about it, and my aunt is like “IM TAKING ALL OF US TO HAWAII. EXCEPT YOU, MELISSA. YOUR MOM SAYS YOU CANT!” T_TT_T_TT_T_T

• SellyismygirlCrush

sess nugget said:

_________

WTF thats such bull

• LolenaLover

Oh my gosh. Jake T Austin grew so much. I remember watching him when he was just so small. Amazing to see these kids grow in front of your eyes

• idkMyBFFjill

new post please. this pic is starting to make me feel like a pedo..aka perez hilton.

Paparazzi didnt take the pics of him! Im pretty sure his parents did :)

• natylovesniley

Better than Justin Bieber!

• catey

I’m older than him by like, 3 days. I thought he was older than me, he looks older.

• monsterxthefame

He’s grown up so fast. I remember when I first saw him on Disney Channel. I was like, “He’s probably gonna be a cutie when he gets older.” And not surprisingly, he’s on that path. :) But then again, I feel like a pedo just looking at him, bahaha.

he’s super cute nice and sweet

He’s cute!

• - Blair Waldorf -

Aw, his sister looks so cute.

• .Truth.

• StarLightSTARbright

pm
    catey said:

wow he’s hotter than JUstin Bieber!!!! and he’s younger wtf i would suck his dick in a quick second XP

OOOOOOKKKKAYYY.

OMG YOUR PROFILE

• NickChicky

He has more of a body than beiber. Lmao, isn’t he like a year younger, too?

• Chelseaa

That’s cool..

• Chelseaa

I wish I could go to Maui. =\

• AmberKnowsBest

Anybody on?:)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

aw, :)
    he taught demiii how to surf :D
    he’s a cutieeee.

• SellyismygirlCrush

him and his sister look so alike
    their like making the same face

• Maris ?

I wish I could surf instead of drinking half of the ocean everytime i try…

He’s to cute.I love him.Get it Jake work it.

• Maris ?

oh and I’m not gonna make “Justin Bieber” comments lmao

Haha he looks so much better than Justing Bieber…….

he even have a better body then justin bieber smh

• Maris ?

he even have a better body then justin bieber smh

————————

lmao that’s exactly the comment I didn’t want to post but yeah… xD

• catey

OOOOOOKKKKAYYY.

• CupcakezLover

Ummm TMI. But thanks for sharing?