Jonas Bros Not Allowed To Say ‘Panties’

jonas-brothers-panties-2

Trevor Boris, who writes the script for the MuchMusic Video Awards, chatted with Toronto Sun about Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers: ‘I feel like Miley is going to be a little more open, that she’s trying to be a bit more grown-up and edgy these days. Last year, with the Jonas Brothers hosting, there were all these weird rules. Like, they wouldn’t say the word panties.’

And I can’t even remember why we were trying to say panties. But they had this long list of things they wouldn’t say. It is funny some of the things you run into when the artists. Maybe we can get Miley to say panties. So if you hear Miley say panties, you know, ‘A-ha, the writers have succeeded.’

Sometimes the magical stuff is the stuff that comes together fast. For example, last year at the very last minute, the Jonas Brothers said, ‘Yes, we’re totally up for a skit.’ It was 4 o’clock the day of the show. So we’re scrambling, but we come up with a great idea, we film it in like 20 minutes,

..literally just before they were going to do the red carpet.In the end we didn’t get it cut in time and it didn’t make the show, although it did make MuchOnDemand, and we do a behind-the-scenes special and it made that, too.’

Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:31 pm

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE FUCKING GAY! THEY FUCKING SUCK!!! JOE JONAS IS SO FUCKING UGLY. HE LET HIMSELF GO! why the fuck does he wear those god awful grandpa glasses? stick with contacts
    ________________________________
    YOUR A BIG FUCKING HOMO TOO SOO WHY DO YOU CARE? AND THE REASON YOUR TALKING SHIT ABOUT JOE IS BECAUSE YOU WISH YOU COULD SUCK HIS DICK BUT YOU CAN’T. I WONDER HOW OFTEN YOUR FAT ASS GETS PUSHED INTO A LOCKER EVERYDAY A SCHOOL? I BET YOU HANG OUT IN THE DRAMA DEPT AT LUNCH WITH THE REST OF THE QUEERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS. F.Y.I GIRLS ONLY BECOME FRIENDS WITH GAYS AFTER GRADUATION NOT BEFORE! YOU BIG FUCKING FAG!

Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:31 pm

_________________________
    YOUR A BIG FUCKING HOMO TO SO WHY DO YOU CARE?

you seem happy seriously get a life or see a doctor cuz u got issues honey

• Anonymous!!!

lololol well now that kevin had sex he can probably say panties

• Jonas88

lol ^_^

• NicksSweetCaroline

PANTIES!!!! Oceanup! remove such filth from this website!

HAAAAha, well i’m glad they have a list of things they don’t say…….!!!

• akakakak

MDR

• Nutel

PANTIES.

smh..

haha ….. because they are good boys .. luv them

• Elaine

umm.., who cares if the Jonas Brothers aren’t allowed to say “Panties”
    Geez, OceanUP. It’s like you guys will post anything as news because you guys are bored as hell and can’t come up with anything else.
    If it’s supposed to be something shocking, its actually Random crap

• little misssunshinee

ahahaha i died that’s funny.
    ahahahah they are soo adorable and like sooo innocent to me it’s soo cute ahhaa!

• Elaine

umm… who cares if the Jonas Brothers aren’t allowed to say “Panties”
    If it’s supposed to be something shocking, its actually Random crap

• _herecomestrouble.

LOLOL. panties.
    why can’t they say it?
    i know they’re “good boys” and all, but it’s just a word…

LMAO THEY ARE SOOOOO FREAKING GAY

• Almost Blue

LMFAO. Oh boy.

• sexxynickj

Guess they don’t want to oversexualize themselves, but jeez, that seems over the top.

• Ella

But is there any needs to say panties in a show ? Is it REALLY useful ? The show is about music, not panties !

• Stranger Then Fiction

jesus, disney channel is a big bitch to be a part of -_-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ROFL theyre on a tight fucking leash

• Jonas88

Wait Disney told them they can’t say “Panties” or their managers ? :/ lol

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

lmfao . its not that i care that they wernt allowed to say it. but i want to know why they were going to in the first place. it was probably some lame joke about girls not wearing underwear or somethign and they didnt wanna say it.

—————–
    Stick to your on pathetic little life and don’t get in the way of mine

• lol

who cares? the jonas brothers are good people. does everyone have to be dirty?

• EvaLovegood

ZOMG this is hilarious. xD I absolutely love the brothers, but this is maybe a little bit too much. What’s wrong with the word “panties”? xD I love their innocence. <3

• _Tiger_

Panties. Oh, snap. I said it.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Stupid Bieber icons…

I hate that word. =|

• Sweetdisposition?

That is so weird…

• livingoutloud

And this is why I like Miley. She’ll say panties without a care in the world. HAhah. The Jonas are soo cut-out style it’s not right.

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

sexxynickj said:

remember when they asked what they thought”I want to take a ride on your disco stick” meant all they all said they don’t know.

——————————

WFT?? When was this? OMG I’m laughing hard at this one!
    ——————–

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Wait Disney told them they can’t say “Panties” or their managers ? :/ lol

____________

No idea but I would think its their managers because pretty much everyone else on Disney says worse than “Panties”
    ahhhh I see :) it’s really stupid though I mean they should be aloud to say what they want :/ I’m sure nick joe and kev say words like that in their private life.

____________

Probaly, I hope they loosen up about stuff like that soon

• _Tiger_

youroneandonly said:
    Wow, OceanUp. This is just news GOLD. I’m SO glad you guys posted this! I really care whether or not the Jonas Brothers could say panties. Thank you! :|
    Shouldn’t you know by now that OceanUp never posts anything relevant?

livingoutloud said:

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

I think it is right. Jonas Brothers and Miley have a young fanbase aswel as tennagers and above.

The Jonas Brothers actually value their younger fans whereas Miley acts like she wants rid of them

• WakaWakaEhEh

Damn! Who just saw that goal Brazil scored!?!?

• realistgangsta

men i swear the jonas brothers are so whack and boring personally and music wise sorry jonas fans

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Panty hoessss

• Jonas88
  • emma13

wow the jonas brothers are just im not even gonna say it cuz i know people will just attack me. just wow.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

realistgangsta said:

keep thinkin’ yo so gangsta foo.

• iLoveChrisBrown

onas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

Robot is Amazing

• Jonas88

1-0 to brazil!:)

• _Tiger_

sexxynickj said:

——————————

WFT?? When was this? OMG I’m laughing hard at this one!
    ——————–
    Haha Nick’s face.

• livingoutloud

icksSweetCaroline said:
    livingoutloud said:

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

I understand the whole younge fanbase thing. But the Jonas needs to losen up. Disney or whoever seems to be controlling them too much. I mean..panites..really.

• Sweetdisposition?

Goooo Brazil!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Take your fucked teeth and your gayass icon..and get the hell off this site! I HATE YOUR IMMATURE ASS

Hay gurl! Wassup?

Who cares really I bet Disney was the one that told them!!
    And miley can say it know because she is not in Disney !!

• vailovesyou.

Anything Disney posted this like three years ago.

• NicksSweetCaroline

I doubt the Jonas Brothers themselves have a problem saying panties. It’s more their managers and Disney that has the problem.

You probs right coz on the live chats and stuff, whenever there is rude stuff they always laugh about it

I bet they say stuff like that all the time

• sexxynickj

——————————

WFT?? When was this? OMG I’m laughing hard at this one!

• youroneandonly

• Jonas88

Jonas88 said:

Wait Disney told them they can’t say “Panties” or their managers ? :/ lol

____________

• livingoutloud

livingoutloud
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 01:20 pm

Timber said:

Hahahh, I know. I find it a little pathetic actually. I mean, they’re how old now..hahah.

I know, I mean even Nick is almost an adult. It’s kinda sad. XP

They are just thinking of their wee fans who would watch the show i think

Yeah, but you have to be realistic. I understand they have younger fans. But they are also growing, so are their fans.

They just need to start “acting their own age”, but still be respectful.
    Whatever we are never going to agree on this :P

Its a shame coz we usually agree on demi related issues

Ah well, if everyone agreed on everything this world would be boring. But, we’ll agree to disagree, and leave it at that. :)

• Hilary

I hope Miley says panties at the MMVA.

Miley (to Perez Hilton): “I heard you like to look at my panties on your computer at home.”

lol yes

• NicksSweetCaroline

This is ridulous do you really think Kim Kardashian would want to have sex with justin Bieber??????? Stupidest story ever
    Wrong post wee yin

• _Tiger_

Does anyone else think that that girl from pretty little liars in the ad below looks like Demi?

• jemi_loverx3

well good for them!! they’re so mature and u guys are just immature if u think it’s weird that they wont say panties. Im proud of them for not being presured to say stuff they dont want to say, and are being so mature about this. JONAS FOREVER <3

• Timber

They are just thinking of their wee fans who would watch the show i think

Lol! Yeah, I guess.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

cambio cambio cambio cambio

Honestly who cares? If they don’t want to say it then they don’t have to. Point blank.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LMAO. This is sad.

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

i want england to win ;) but i like scotland :P and anything scottish… scotch, scotch eggs, hopscothc, the flying scotsman, scottish pounds ;)
    —————
    Why thank you :) Do you ever watch Celtic? Thats my team… when it comes to international games we completely FAIL!!

Don’t base us on Micheal Mc’intyre tho or frankie boyle for that matter :P

• crystal

PANTIES . pansies .

You guys don’t be stupid….its probably not that they wouldn’t say panties…it was probably the content of the joke in which they would have to say panties was not right for them or they weren’t comfortable with..sometimes you have to read between the lines you know!

I don’t really like the word panties either for some reason. Not sure why! But we have heard them say underwear and if you watch the last chat (I think) they were more loosened up. I heard Nick say stupid, Joe called Nick a loser about his eyes and they seemed like they were a little more back to normal. Gotta love them though!!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

Don’t base us on Micheal Mc’intyre tho or frankie boyle for that matter :P

i kid ;) i have been to scotland though its pretty in the countryside where i went :) and i quite liked it. except im veggie so i couldnt try haggis ;) and lol no :P is that a scottish football team? i swear its american :P

Isn’t it nice that they have values and won’t say just anything for the shock value. Apparently not everyone wants to stick to good values. I admire them for that.

• livingoutloud

Timber said:

I know, I mean even Nick is almost an adult. It’s kinda sad. XP

They are just thinking of their wee fans who would watch the show i think

They just need to start “acting their own age”, but still be respectful.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

cambio launches in like an hour :D

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

Don’t base us on Micheal Mc’intyre tho or frankie boyle for that matter :P

Nononononono … Thats the CELTICS and the are basketball i think.

I can’t believe you don’t know us … we best Man U in the champions league a wee while ago… wev been pretty shit recently mind you

livingoutloud
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 01:20 pm

Timber said:

I know, I mean even Nick is almost an adult. It’s kinda sad. XP

They are just thinking of their wee fans who would watch the show i think

They just need to start “acting their own age”, but still be respectful.
    Whatever we are never going to agree on this :P

Its a shame coz we usually agree on demi related issues

Maybe the Jonas Brothers should change management or tell Disney to loosen up because really, they’re seventeen, twenty, and twenty two. They can’t say panties. That’s not right or normal.
    But on the other hand, they value there young fans and try to keep it G-rated and that’s wonderful. Plus I highly doubt Disney, under any circumstances, would ever loosen up. I wonder what went down when Nick said “Hell” on his solo album. But now I just really want them to say panties.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

Don’t base us on Micheal Mc’intyre tho or frankie boyle for that matter :P

Nononononono … Thats the CELTICS and the are basketball i think.

ahhh lol ;) sahrry =P

• Moonbeam

I hope Miley says panties at the MMVA.

First off, the MMA are pathetic. I only watched it last year for the Jonas Brothers.

Second off, I would not say panties randomly on tv to a group of people. We don’t even know why they were asked to say panties, it could have been implying something sexual.

As for Miley, she says she wants to keep her young fans and then she goes and does inappropriate things.

• AmandaaaaJOnas

THATS A LIE.
    they tell me to take off my ‘panties’ all the time.
    gosh oceanup, check your sources! :P

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

That’s fucking stupid, IMO.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

the talky bit on permenant december is tik tok with different lyrics

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

dont fuck with scottish people… who have a holiday booked ;)

lol i want england to win :P but still scotish people are cool ;)

a day in the life of a scottish person ( according to micheal mcintrye)

“You wake up, you’ve got a Braveheart alarm clock eh? “Freedom, ‘ats me up!”, have a glass of Scotch, read the Scotsman “English bastards, has any o’ them died? GOOD!” get on the Flying Scotsman, head down tae London, tell ‘em all tae “**** Off!” “Is anything free going on tonight? I’ll see ‘at and then I’m off home eh?”. Get back tae Scotland, have some Scotch eggs, dip them in butterscotch, play some hopscotch, break into the Royal Bank of Scotland, steal some Scottish money “It’s our money! Am ‘avin it!” and after a thorough investigation from Scotland Yard…. Get off Scot free!”

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

• crazylady

panties is an awkward word just saying
    it’s like a mild version of the word pussy.
    maybe they feel the same way.

but yeah people who are saying they are boring or they need to loosen up don’t pay attention. lest we forget Nick said it’s all about the position of the nuts KNOWING that it would drive people crazy..he knew exactly what he was saying.

Disney tries to make them look so clean. they’re not as clean as they appear. they’re just normal guys.

• crazylady

panties is an awkward word just saying
    it’s like a mild version of the p word
    maybe they feel the same way

i don´t understand why arent they allowed to say panties, what´s wrong with that word? it´s like any other word, isn´t it?

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING ABOUT MILEYS PANIES.
    AKA PEREZ HILTON! nasty basterd.
    for once, TEAM MILEY!

• -Hibz-

The randomness of this post made me laugh.

Its like.. “The Jonas Brothers cant say Panties..”

Cool? Hahaha.

• JONAS1luver

that is because they r good boys who r soo polite, and hot and cute and so hilarious and the best band and the best singers and the best actors EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I LOVE THEM!!!!!
    cute ^_^

• Sparkles-xx

I know, I mean even Nick is almost an adult. It’s kinda sad. XP

They are just thinking of their wee fans who would watch the show i think
    LOL little kids watch the MMVA’s. I doubt it. You’ve clearly never seen this award show.

Umm OU you are so late, trever boris already mentioned this last year

cough fa – cough ggots- cough

Saying the word ‘panties’ in public was kind of disrespectful and we all know jonas brothers are not going to say anything that could probably look disrespectful.

And i love them for that. It’s an act of respect to us, women.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

WTF? o.O

Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

Jonas88 said:

Wait Disney told them they can’t say “Panties” or their managers ? :/ lol

____________

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jonas88 said:

Wait Disney told them they can’t say “Panties” or their managers ? :/ lol

____________

• WakaWakaEhEh

Maicon!! Damn! Thats was amazing

• livingoutloud

iLoveChrisBrown said:

onas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

Robot is Amazing

Hah,it is! I love it.

• Jonas88

lol your crazy, grow up.

I agree! There are many things I won’t say because I am not comfortable saying them and I feel disrespectful saying them.

• I SAID PANTIES

LMFAO.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHASDKFLJASDFKLSAJDFKLASJDA.
    PANTIES.
    LMFAOJADSKFJASDKLFASJLK.

THIS ARTICLE. LMFAO. PANTIES.

i’m a fan of them but reaaally. lmfao. disney; fuck you.

i don’t wanna compare, i’m a jonas fan more than a bieber fan, but justin bieber has waaaay more young fans, and he can say BITCH out loud without anyone telling him not to..? [remember bieber or die? lmfao. i once ran into a club. they said sir, you’re not old enough. so i bought the club, and i made it a chuck e cheese. NOW WHO’S OLD ENOUGH BITCH.<- alot of people saw that lmfao] and the jobros can’t say panties..? LMFAO. just sayin. i’m more of a jonas fan than a bieber fan but i like how justin isn’t fake, and he cusses a lot. just sayin lmfao dont attack me. #jonasfanforlife

THATS A LIE.
    they tell me to take off my ‘panties’ all the time.
    gosh oceanup, check your sources! :P
    HAHA!! Would our source be Zack Taylor??

• iLoveChrisBrown

Damn! Who just saw that goal Brazil scored!?!?

I did even though i dont like brazil that goal was a good ass goal.

• _Tiger_

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Maicon!! Damn! Thats was amazing
    Thats what she said.

• TSLove

What wussies :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lol your crazy, grow up.

Oh thats just my biggest fan :) She loves me

• k8ie

Oh Trevor Boris, I love that guy, but he said this like a year ago as well… not really a new story, I know the article is new but not that panties thing, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is OLD NEWS.

Can they say boxers? o.O

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

livingoutloud
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

icksSweetCaroline said:
    livingoutloud said:

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

I know but put it in context. How can you sa panties in a normal presenting situation… you cannot

• Chelseaa

Panties is a type of clothing… Like come one.

• Chelseaaa

On*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?

• Moonbeam

Oh my, I fear Kevin is still a virgin.

(honeymoon suite)
    Danielle: “So what next?”
    Kevin: “Well, we can make some, cough, you know.”
    D: “What do you want me to do”?
    K: “You have to remove your p…, your *cough*, you know.”
    D: “Remove what”?
    K: “You’re still wearing your *cough cough*, you know”.
    D: “My what? I can’t understand you.”
    K: “Oh well, never mind. Goodnight.”

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Cheeky cheeky..
    We are the cheeky girls, we are the cheeky girls.. you are the cheeky boys, you are the cheeky boys.. xD

• Jonas88

lol your crazy, grow up.

Oh thats just my biggest fan :) She loves me
    you got some crazy ass fans haha xD

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Same but i want them to LOSE!!!!

my icon will fuck you up ;)

• livingoutloud

livingoutloud
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

icksSweetCaroline said:
    livingoutloud said:

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

As a joke..? It’s the MMVAS..Trevor Boris..it’s clearly a joke, he’s a comedian.

Why would you even take it so seriously anyways? Lighten up, it’s no big deal.

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

• iLoveChrisBrown

Anyone go for Mexico i can’t wait till they play France : )

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lol your crazy, grow up.

Oh thats just my biggest fan :) She loves me
    you got some crazy ass fans haha xD

_____________

Ikr? Shes lovely she follows me on posts and tells me that because I’m from England I must have bad teeth :D

livingoutloud
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

icksSweetCaroline said:
    livingoutloud said:

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

Why would you even take it so seriously anyways? Lighten up, it’s no big deal.
    LOL! i thought we were having a disscussion i didn’t feel like i was taking it seriously :P

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    All together, now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

LOL

Who cares what they dont want to say on TV? They are good guys and they dont want to be idiots like Miley.

• livingoutloud

livingoutloud
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

icksSweetCaroline said:
    livingoutloud said:

Jonas need to listen to Miley’s song Robot.

Why would you even take it so seriously anyways? Lighten up, it’s no big deal.

I didn’t mean the disscussion itself, I meant if Jonas said something like “Panties” hahah

• _Tiger_

Or like your moms nipples.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Twitter is majorly fucking up! grrrrrrrrr they need to fix their shit

• iLoveChrisBrown

This is kinda a Miley post but im cracking up how Perez is doing an apology ahaha he knew he could get in trouble so now he is saying blah blah blah.

you can tell that the jonas brothers never had sex i dont even think kevin had sex yet probably was to scared to touch her

• livingoutloud

Twitter is majorly fucking up! grrrrrrrrr they need to fix their shit

I knoooow! So annoying.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

• Timber

Wow… sucks for them. Not that they can’t say “panties” but that they’re so controlled that they have certain things that they’re just not allowed to say… =/

• Sweetdisposition?

Fine, fresh, fierce we got it on lock <3

I hate them..

• iLoveChrisBrown

Oh yeah but at the end of the Day miley is the one charting and not the JB so at the end w.e Miley is doing must be right : )

ROLF

• natjbguitargirl

I know they say nasty stuff i mean come on their boys but jeez who cares about disney they wont fire you cuz they need you. but mitchel musso couldn’t even take his shirt off at a concert but he did anyway

• Hilary

LMAO divas

P.A.N.T.I.E.S

PANTIES

HAHAHAHAHA

• Katie13

o.0 ???? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• iMystified

O.o
    panties?
    since when was saying panties bad? XD

• Elaine

Exactly my point.
    umm.., who cares if the Jonas Brothers aren’t allowed to say “Panties”
    If it’s supposed to be something shocking, its actually Random crap

• musiciseverything

What? LMAO!!!

Bleh… Lame

This is just pathetic. Come on guys… I’ve been saying panties since I was like five. Girls, would you say boxers, or briefs on national TV? I would. Stop defending them and think for a second. They let Disney and their managers control them. They’re such a joke. I can’t even enjoy the slight talent they have because they go around acting like babies.

• AL

HAHAHAHAHAHAH….PANTIES!!!!..HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAA….WHAT A STUPID THING….HAHHAHHAHAHA

• colorfulx

Damn. When they get out of Disney they should write a song about panties.

Panties are awesome.
    Panties are great.
    Panties are cool for girls.
    But I prefer thongs.

replaying for colorfulx :
    colorfulx said:

Damn. When they get out of Disney they should write a song about panties.

Panties are awesome.
    Panties are great.
    Panties are cool for girls.
    But I prefer thongs.
    ———————-
    SHUT UP BITCH!!!!!!U R SUCH A DONKEY OK!!!!!!!!!I’M A HUGE FAN OF THEM !!!!!!
    AND JUSTIN BIEBER TOO, BUT I LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS MORE(OFCOURSE)!!!!!!
    IF I WILL MEET U I WILL SPIT ON U!!!!!!
    FROM NOW ON I WILL CALL U “BITCH” OK!?!?
    don’t be sad U TIED DOWN IN UR SELF IN THIS PROBLEM NOT ME!!RIGHT??
    AT LEAST THEY R POLITE AND GOOD BOYS NOT LIKE U!!U CAME FROM NOWHERE !!!I BET U CAME FROM THE TRASH, WHERE THE RATS LIVE AND THE WORMS IN!!!!!!!!!!!
    EWW WHAT IS THAT SMELL IT CAME FROM U!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    LOL “BITCH”!!
    i replayed this for “colorfulx”!!!!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

lol your crazy, grow up.

Oh thats just my biggest fan :) She loves me
    you got some crazy ass fans haha xD

_____________

bitch please, im british and i have a hollywood smile ;)

• livingoutloud

Timber said:

• Chococatx3

lol, Panties?? wth?!

• emma13

wow the jonas brothers are whack as hell not to mention boring. i mean they never take any risks or anything. i mean i wish they would just cut lose for once. this is just a little over the top. but its not like i care. i never had interest in them anyways.

• Jonas88

nice description of yourself lol.

• chocolatelemonade

oh-k :S why is this even a deal and why would they want them to say the word panties at a MUSIC AWARDS show in the first place. maybe they thought it weird (like i am now) and they said no plus they are respectable gentlemen they don’t go calling out women’s PRIVATE clothing…btw we know they’re some skanks out there who would fling dem dutty panty at them GROSS (like bras weren’t gross enuff) they were just trying to protect themselves…they’re such smart boys :)

• PANTIES!

BAHAHAHAHAHA PANTIES! ohh I said it!
    that’s how they have this good boy image. they can’t say anything
    I’m sure they’ve all said panties ;)

_____________

Nooo -_- Who are you supporting?
    SCOTLAND…soooooooo who ever is playing england

englands the shit. … even so

Was that a compliment??? :P

FUCK YOU DISNEY.

• beliebinjustinb

lmfao.
    OMGH OCEANUP! can’t believe you said ‘panties’ :O

its a no-no word!

• Timber

I know, I mean even Nick is almost an adult. It’s kinda sad. XP

• sexxynickj

who cares? the jonas brothers are good people. does everyone have to be dirty?

———————

saying “panties” isn’t dirty… however, because they have mostly young fans I can see how they don’t want to say anything that could be construed as sexual

• amy

i’m proud of them. i’m glad they have a list of things they don’t say. maybe its just awkward for them. i don’t blame them if they just don’t want to say some things. we shouldn’t judge people just because they don’t want to say something, that’s they’re choice. personally, i’m proud of the jonas brothers and i’m glad they didn’t let anyone force them to say something they didn’t want to say. :)

• seriously.