Miley Cyrus On Sexy Lap Dance Scandal

• little misssunshinee

uhm no that’s soo wrong miley is soo sweet to her fans believe me i met her and she is really down to earth and soooo nice seriously she waas talking about taking ugly pics with my sister and stuff she’s super nice.
    so yeah she’s just as nice and demi and selena and the jonas brothers just sayin’ :)

Wait What?? Something happened?

• mileysmiley56

STFU. said:

Shut the fuck up Miley fans. She doesn’t give a shit about you. You guys are so pathetic, you actually think she cares about you. Stop defending someone who would never defend you. Miley speaks like a true moron. Plus she’s hideous, and no you can’t deny that. What about her is pretty? She wears color contacts so don’t say her eyes and her hair is fake and so is her tan.
    ———————————————
    i think u mean u talk like a true moron!! get the fuck off the post if u dont like her

• emilaylaylay

miley has a great point about the lap dance scandal.
    i love her! :D

old news post the miley/perez controversy

Kids these days need to learn how to really dance. Dry humping and bouncing off of someones lap is not dancing. You’re all sadly brainwashed.

• ;)

I love Miley, I really do, and I could seriously care less about these “scandals” but if she saw kids there, she shouldn’t have danced like that. I mean I get that she was just having fun but she didn’t have to go to the extreme like she did. And maybe Liam should have done something about it.

Just my opinion…
    Don’t waste your time hating on me.

• livingoutloud

But maybe your kid should be going home.

bahhaah, oh miles, i love her.

• natjbguitargirl

This

• ;)

I’d bet money oceanUP couldn’t go one post without calling Miley sexy.

• STFU.

I remember when we all thoguht the start all over music video was bad..ha

• Mayra.

OceanUp your susha Miley hater!!

• wow.

LOL, Miley is a true moron. Seriously, you guys need to shut up and stop defending her. She DOESN’T CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS! She doesn’t even know you, you guys all think she cares but she doesn’t. Stop defending someone who wouldn’t defend you. Like seriously. Plus, Miley has no idea what she is saying. Like really. She’s a sllluttttttttttttt. And she’s ugly and talentless. What about her is pretty? Don’t say her eyes, they’re color contacts and don’t say her skin or hair color/style, its all fake.

wow…come should check the bottom of her feet…im sure it says made in china….just bc ur getting “older” dosn’t mean act like a slut..she has no class what so ever. and multitalented? HA..the only talent she has is acting..everything else is the luck ..she cant sing 4 dear life.

• WOW

OMG THAT’S SO TRUE! Miley’s not sexy at all too.

• Moonbeam

Maybe you should go home now.

• fan4lyftwitter

this isnt a selena post

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

THIS is why I love her so much. She is so real & straight up.

• :)

Amen!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Not watching… I dont care, I already forgot about that tape

• fan4lyftwitter

said:

THIS is why I love her so much. She is so real & straight up.

Amen

MILEY CYRUS DOES CARE. SHE “COULD” CARE LESS, THAT MEANS SHE AT LEAST CARES A LITTLE BIT

I think she’s pretty but I agree that she doesn’t care much about her fans anymore. JB, Demi, Selena etc. all still do a lot of meet and greets even when they don’t wanna be bothered but Miley tries to avoid her fans like the plague and only acknolwedges them when she needs them to vote for her for something. IDK it just bugs me.

haha i love her!! she’s so honest!
    “Honestly, i could care less!” haha.
    I would have said the same thing.. its just dancing.. everyone does it!!

• Mayra.

w¡hat she said at the end I love it!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Are her songs still leaked? I wanna listen to them before I buy the album x)

• fan4lyftwitter

Last time I checked Selena only tweets when she has something to promote atleast miley connected with her fans.

• Mayra.

i fell so happy this is like a Miley day for me!! now I have to go :S later

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

___

Im not hating but seriously you sound dumb.

yay miley

Also i want to add that getting older or becoming an adult doesn’t mean acting sexy, it means getting more mature and taking responsibility for your actions not becoming a slut. she obviously has the wrong idea of what a real adult is.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I love her honesty and yes crap parenting letting your little kids out at 1 in the morning to a club.

• party with me

_____________

THIS.

seriously, she criticizes other parents when she’s even said that her dad doesn’t parent her and tell her what to do or what not to do. personally if i did half the stuff she does my dad would literally take away everything i have.

old news is old

who the fuck is miley cyrus?

SHUT THE HELL UP!
    Shes doesnt care about HATERS, so stop wasting your time talking :P
    MILEY HAS NEVERRR done ANYTHING to YOUR fucking selfs! N.O.T.H.I.N.G!
    Yet YOU fucking continue to bash on her because shes living her life!
    THERE ARE SOOOO many worst teens!
    Does Miley smoke? Drink? Do drugs? Kill people? Have a baby?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Soo STFU and get a lifee! More people love her then they love you, so stop wasting your time :]

I really think people are unnecessarily rude. I’m not a Miley fan, but I’m not gonna gripe and complain about everything. I was pretty content watching this video, except towards the end. One of my biggest pet peeves is the ‘I don’t give a fu*k attitude, and that’s exactly what she gave off. I personally think she was way too defensive, and insulting parents in the process. The parents who let their kids be at that party probably gave in to their kids constant whines on how they wanted to meet their ‘idol’ Miley Cyrus. Miley shouldn’t bluntly sit there and disrespect the parents that let their kids happily enjoy meeting her. It’s funny how in the video, she mentions that you shouldn’t let certain people get thoughts in your head and corrupt you, but that’s exactly what happened to her. She says she’s being herself, but in my opinion, ‘herself’ is probably a person who was manipulated by her enviorment. She has become corrupted by the music industry, just how we see many celebrities. She can go ahead and deny that, along with all the other celebrities that have said that, but saying ‘I’m being myself’, just makes us realize that ‘yourself’ is just a poor, manipulated, corrupted celebrity.

______
    BAHAHA I have twitter friends from London who met her and were over happy!

• Hilary

———————————————
    UR WAY MORE OBSEESSED THAN SOME OF US FANS I MEAN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT SHE WEARS CONTACTS AND HER HAIR IS FAKE???SOMEBODYS OBSEESED!! BUT U KNOW WHAT LOVE HER OR HATE HER IT’S STILL AN OBSESSION!!!!

Exactly!

• fan4lyftwitter

mileysmiley56 said:

STFU. said:

———————————————

HA true and if Mileys eyes arent really blue how come they were blue from when she was alittle girl?Are you saying she had contacts from 2 years old?I dont think so.

But Selena still does a lot of meet and grets in Budapest. Miley refused to see her fans in London last week, fact.
    LMFAO Lots of my friends got to meet Miley and said she was super real and nice so get your facts straight.

No, that’s why there’s virtually only one fanpic from london and the person who got the pic with her said she was avoiding her fans.

kids? yr a kid and it was 1 o clock in the morning

• Hilary

Btw I love how she answered the “dirty dancing” question.
    And i LOVE Miam <3 <3

• youroneandonly

What she said was very true. They really do judge her harshly. And if parents were worried about their kids, maybe they shouldn’t have been at a wrap party at 1 am. She’s 100% right on that.

• fan4lyftwitter

The person you are talking about happens to be my friend and she said lots got to meet her but her security was so tight not her fault.

• natalieee.

it’s hard to believe Liam and Miley have been dating for a year! Justin Gaston seems so long ago. And I would have forotten Niley by now, if it wasnt for the fans, haha. Well, I’m glad she settled and happy :]

• loverducky

I am guessing that if there were kids there, they were involved in the production some how, and may have been very honoured and excited to be at a movie party, with Miley Cyrus, and then she goes and makes them and their parents the bad guys?…hmmm classy

• natalieee.

i’m glad somebody commented about the other side.

• party with me

umm, so if miley’s claim is that it was 1 o clock and the kids should have left by then does that mean if the party was at like 8 and there were kids there she wouldn’t have danced like that? or she just would have waited for the kids to leave?

That is so true! If she wasn’t famous I highly doubt that this would ‘herself’.

• party with me

umm, so if miley’s claim is that it was 1 o clock and the kids should have left by then does that mean if the party was at like eight and there were kids there she wouldn’t have danced like that? or she just would have waited for the kids to leave?

• party with me

okay, so if miley’s excuse is that it was one and the kids should have left by then does that mean if the party was at like eight and there were kids there she wouldn’t have danced like that? or she just would have waited for the kids to leave?

• wtf.

What kid was there around 1 am?
    YOU MILEY!
    You are still a kid, so dont come trying to convince us…

You’re showing your slutty face.
    You are not even an adult, if you were you would have matured, and woulnd’t have done that.
    JS

Liam’s…. whippped.

• natalieee.

What kid was there around 1 am?
    YOU MILEY!
    You are still a kid, so dont come trying to convince us…

i second that. (:

Honestly,im not very fond of Miley! I like some of her songs and she is really pretty but she taking things too far! I used to be a HUGE fan until she turned into not a “slut” but a prostitute!Nah i know shes not but she dresses like them sometimes?dont yas think??i mean i think to be honest..in this video she sounded like a bitch..those kids were her fans and she just dissed them for being near her..they were there to support her! and she complains about their parents parenting??well maby her parents should teach her a thing or two and teach her to have respect for herself,her body and her fans…they are failing at the moment and so is she!Just saying..

haha i love her!! she’s so honest!
    “Honestly, i could care less!” haha.
    I would have said the same thing.. its just dancing.. everyone does it!!
    She may be honest but it doesn’t mean what she does is appropriate. No, it’s not just dancing. All the implications are there of so much more and I’m sure she knows it and doesn’t care. I guess this is an example of who she really is and who she wants to be.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

^^^^^^

FYI a “prostitute” Sells their body for money. Miley doesnt need to do that… Just sayin.

• fan4lyftwitter

Im pretty sure she was pointing out the double standards of the people talking about little kids being there. if little kids can be at a dance party ful of teens and adults at 1 am then that whole dance should not bother them.

I think my boyfriend would have been mad if I was dancing like that with another guy… just saying.
    I think most boyfriends would be angry. Maybe Liam doesn’t know how to say no to Miss Miley Cyrus!

“Miley’s so real, she’s so honest!” no she’s not. She’s only “honest” about things she wants you to know and either overexaggerates and/or lies about the rest.

• livingoutloud

QUESTION:

The 3 songs that weren’t leaked from her album are Forgiveness and Love, Permanent December and Scars, right? Or can I just not find them. Ahah.

• marissababyxo

not true at all. there was a post on oceanup abt fans who met her in london. ask @memisupportuk on twitter. she met her & said she was super nice & stopped for pic even though she wasn’t allowed to. Miley keeps her fans updated on her online blogs. All selena does is promote herself on twitter. Same with jobros. It doesnt matter if they are doing extra meet & greets, it’s all for publicity & promotion. Miley is just real & down to earth abt everything. Dont judge her if you dont know her. Everyone who has met her says she’s super sweet.

• fan4lyftwitter

• fan4lyftwitter

And trust me Selena is not so nice to fans i have met plenty of people who have met her and say shes a bit stuck up as well.

• SmileForLovato

I’m not hating on Miley I think she is okay, but it is SO typical Miley fans to start attacking Selena when someone says something about Miley.
    What did the girl do to you? yes nothing.
    Just because her & Miley aren’t friends doesn’t mean you have to start attacting Selena because someone says something bad about Miley. Miley and Selena aren’t perfect.

• Hilary

THIS.

• Hilary

Lmao. Bitch please.
    You don’t know shit.

• livingoutloud

fan4lyftwitter said:

Hahah.

And plus, you guys don’t know their schedules, you don’t know how busy they are. And, you don’t know the love they feel for their fans, so you shouldn’t assume things.

Ya liam seems to b helping alot. NOT! Ya encouraging her in these trashy dances of hers and stuff. and ya miley blame the kids who r ur biggest fan who probably BEGGED there parents to let them go so they could see u! gosh i hate her so fricken much it makes me litterally turn red and shake i knwo that sounds crazy but ooooommmmgggssssh i hate her so much!!!!!!!

• natalieee.

I’m just thankful, I’m no longer a fan. It’s not Miley, who I hate. It’s SOME of her fans.

what i dont get is all the people critisizing probably dance like this at their school dances..the dancing she does is what almost every teenager girl does, its just that her life is put under a fucking magnifying glass so everyone whines about it. if u hate her..then stop fucking looking at stuff about her. your wasting your time. and as for the parents of the kids who were there at 1 in the morning..maybe you should be better parents and not give in when they whine to see miley. if the parents think shes a bad influence..then its their job to keep their kids away from her. she doesnt have to change her life and the way she acts to conform to what peopole want. shes herself and i totally agree with her being whoever she wants. she isnt hurting anyone and she completely real. go miley :)

• jademayassa

who the fuck is miley cyrus?

LMAO

i still dont care hows sayin that shes not bein slutty. little kids still look up to her and shes shaking her ass in cameras not really giving a shit. all she want is the money and bein in all the mags. and her dad wants the money 2. all he does is clap his hands and smile when his daughter is actin all grown. JB,Demi,Selena and some others dont act like that. Shes the only one acting all bitchy and doesnt even give a fuck.

• c_hizzlee

whoaa how many times are you gonna post OU? and this is why i love miley(: haha, she’s so real. :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Too lazy to watch…

Why do haters bother to even watch this video if they dont like her? Why dont they just fuck off already.

• musiciseverything

Okay….

i hate the vuvuzelas

• blameitontherain

gosh,she’s so honest and real.i love that.

• StarLightSTARbright

loliipop

Ewwwww…gross hutch.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait what did she say?

• iMystified

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Too lazy to watch…

Ditto.

• anon,

LMFAO at the people arguing over someone that they dont no shit about.
    && dont say you know stuff about her, you’re a fan, not a family member (yeah, you might know some stuff but if you know further than the basics, thats all round… creepy).

• xXadoringLovato

I try to like her and just when I start liking her she does something to screw it up. How can she say “I couldn’t care less” ? Uhm hello Miley you are a rolemodel you SHOULD care. Don’t try to blame the kids parents because you don’t want to deal with the consequences of your actions -_-

• ..

________

AMEN!
    Plus she has these horse teeth and a man voice. Seriously. I don’t get how people can be like “ooh she is soo pretty blablabla.”
    Whenever she does something drastic and it ends up like a scandal she is always like “uhm well TRUE fans would support me”
    STFU. she wants support when she doesn’t give shit about her fans. I never see emotion on her face when shee meets fans she always has the same face expression like acting nice when she is thinking ‘get me away from them’

She’s a very ignorant girl. A little bit of going to school wouldn’t hurt her. Growing up does not mean dressing less, or becoming a slut. Children these days; you think that growing up means you can do whatever you want. NO! Growing up means you can do even less! You assume more responsibility. You’re all being brainwashed and believe that she’s doing what “grown ups” do, but even grown up celebs don’t act like this! Wow. She’s not even a grown up, she’s only 17.