Miley Cyrus Ryan Seacrest Interview 6/15

• youroneandonly

Oooh! I’m not a huge Miley fan, but I kinda want to see her perform on the live stream.

• ALLOTA

her interview. she said she doesn’t really close with selena. they don’t get along.
    no offense girl. I’m out :)

• ALLOTA

I OWN THIS POST GA HA HA HA HA

• ALLOTA

hahaha

I know, epic fail :p

• mileysmiley56

ALLOTA said:

no offense girl. I’m out :)
    ———————————————
    GIVE ME A LINK TO THE INTERVIEW PLEASE

• StarLightSTARbright

I GOT CHILLS, THEYRE MUTIPLYING

another?

• ALLOTA

GAGAGAGA

EVERYBODY FUCKING says how AMAZING she is at singing, well i have you know that she SUCKS! and when it comes to selena, Selena ROCKS! i mean have you heard her? god, i can;t even tell you how much love she sings into the audience i mean miley has sex with hers! Selena ia so gentle, and wayyy better! Let me tell you something, Nick likes Selena better. PEOPLE like Selena better and so do I. Which means alot, oh and so does oceanup. Face it, Miley is wearing off she doesnt have anymore charm, just some stupid sex thing. You go girl, go with that RUN BITCH! cause your a hollywood washout! AND, take the respsonabltiy for your mistakes, dipshit!

• realistgangsta

she my role model bitch don’t hate her cause she beautiful and successful miley rolling stone you lucky bitch

• ALLOTA

epic fail,
    hahaa

• Hilary

lol Ryan =)

and LMAO the end about Liam
    she’s so cute =)

• StarLightSTARbright

STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE POSTING LONG ESSAYS NOBODY IS GOING TO READ IT. so please, make your way to the red box with the x in it on the top right corner of your screen. thank you!

I GOT CHILLS, THEYRE MUTIPLYING

turn off your fan then.

• StarLightSTARbright

realistgangsta said:

rolling stone?!

• StarLightSTARbright

I GOT CHILLS, THEYRE MUTIPLYING

turn off your fan then.

its a song from grease.

• ALLOTA

—————–

:) :) I like this comment, honestly.

18+? Hmmmmmm I wonder if it will get sold out..? And btw, does she think more scandalous pics came out when Ryan said something about the provocative pics? It seems like they were talking about two different things..

• Hangover

I love Miley&Ryan’s Friendship<3

• StarLightSTARbright

ALLOTA: kk wth is that suppose to mean?

starlightSTARbright,

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

• natalieee.

you know, i don’t care for miley, but i wish her all the best with her new album. she seems happy with her ‘reinvented’ self. good for her.

• Moonbeam

18+ only?

But what about all the Hannah fans? :/

• c_hizzlee

—————-
    you sound like a freakin tween. stop whining. and go tell your mommy to make your
    juice.

—————–

:) :) I like this comment, honestly.
    ……

good to know you agree with yourself

• ALLOTA

starlightSTARbright,

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

—————-

calm down dude.

I wonder why is there always a fight between miley and selena fans. niley and nelena fans.
    First, miley said she doesn’t really like selena. so she is the one who begin it.
    Just my opinion. no offense okay.

• c_hizzlee

starlightSTARbright,

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

—————-

calm down dude.

Just my opinion. no offense okay.

———————

my turn. what does selena and miley have to do with this? and seriously, calm down dude. you might strain yourself.

• natalieee.

i don’t really get how miley & selena are considered cookie cutters of each other. yeah, they both play on disney, or played. and dated the same guy. is it there fault nick jonas dated them both? nope. i mean there music is completely different two, also there style is nothing alike. either way i think selena and miley are both beautiful girls. wish them the best. (:

• StarLightSTARbright

starlightSTARbright,

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

LMAO THANK YOU!
    altho its impossible to fuck myself…

• mileysmiley56

ALLOTA said:

starlightSTARbright,

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

—————-

calm down dude.

Just my opinion. no offense okay.
    ——————————————
    WHEN DID U EVER HEAR MILEY SAY SHE DIDN’T LIKE SELENA???VERY CURIOUS??

• ALLOTA

lolfail.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

whatever…

yaaaaaaaay.

cool 3rd?

• ALLOTA

she is not a good role model

yay miley i’m your biggest fan and i love all your songs

• c_hizzlee