Taylor Lautner GQ COVER BOY

taylor-lautner-gq-cover-boy-1

Credit: GQ Magazine. Buying a house with his millions? ‘Um, you know, not so much. There’s really no point. I’m so busy. I really haven’t thought about it.. The thing I love is that my home life hasn’t changed. I still help out with the garbage. I still help out with the lawn.’

On going shirtless: ‘Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt. The script [of Valentine’s Day] said we were walking into school and Willy takes off his shirt. I said, ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa. Time out. He’s gonna take off his shirt in the middle of school? No, no, no. The reason I took off my shirt for New Moon is because it’s written in the book that way. And there’s reasons behind it.’

Twilight cast Jimmy Kimmel cast interview under. From @deeNdum: I went to Jimmy Kimmel. Someone asked Dakota if she watched True Blood last night and she said she didn’t but wants to. After the taping most of the other cast members stopped by and signed. Taylor came over and signed for a little while but his people wouldn’t let him stay longer. The whole cast was so sweet.

soo hott!!

• Sweetdisposition?

Chelseaa said:

Dang it, I wanted to be first!

I’m sorry. ):
    I thought I would be second cause OU made me do some stupid math equation.
    It’s alright, congrats on being first in this sexy post :p

• ninapixie

LoveLoveLOOOVE TAYLOR!!!!

DAMN OceanUp,ur slow….youtube is full of m

• DemiLenaJonas

Hella hot… Not as hot as Nick Jonas (well, in my opinion) but he’s like burning up then Justin Bieber. My bad, Bustin Jieber… haha

• gingerrx.

taylor is hot<3

• ninapixie

youtube is full of mileys new songs!!!

• Anonymous341234

… oh. my. fuckkkkk.

• Anonymous341234

… oh. my. fuckkkk.

• Sweetdisposition?
  • Chelseaa

It’s alright, congrats on being first in this sexy post :p

Aha, well thank you. You’re Team Jacob?

• JonasandMileyPones

Ew….

• musiciseverything

Hello Taylor ;)

• JonasandMileyPones

He is not good looking…

dude taylor is wayy hotter than nick jonas… dont you see those sexy muscles?? and beautiful face?? geezz

TAYLOR =D

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

His body is quite attractive.

in my opinion hes only hot for his body. his face is just. ehh. he has a big nose. and his face looks like an old man. :|

• Daydreamer…..

What a babe.
    I’m still more into the rocker dudes. Exhibit A:
    *drools*

• stori39

Oh hot dayummm.

——————————————–

*dies* X_x

he definately is good looking…

• monsterxthefame

Hey boy hey!

• little misssunshinee

AAAAHHH!! HE’S GORGEOUS!!
    omg omg omg he is soo cute.
    ahh i was there at kimmel last night i should have sent in my pic with him and rob oh well i looked uglyy!
    ahhh! im going to buy this magazine he is soo stunning!!

BRAZIL WON!!!!!!!
    OLEEE OLEEE OLEE OLAAA!!!!

• - Blair Waldorf -

Kristen looks pretty.

• xLove2Lovex

i love him.
    preiod. :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

BRAZIL!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0
  • Stephanie

Haters need to shutup! Taylor looks sooo sexyyyy here!!! Ahhhhhhh :D I have to pick this magazine up at the store <3 thanks for the taylor lautner post oceanup!

• stori39

Tbh, it kinda annoys me when people say he “needs” a nose job. Correction: He doesn’t NEED anything. He’s perfect just the way he is. Everyone can’t be perfect. Imperfections are what make people beautiful. If he were to get plastic surgery, I would lose respect for him.

• scallywag
  • ilikeyourbeard

he looks like he’s wearing pink lipstick. /:
    this dude is just about as boring as Nick Jonas.

the only thing attractive about this guy is his body. THAT’S IT.

• dbasualdo

HOT!! LO AMO, ahora ya no tiene tanto esa cara de un nene, se está haciendo hombre :)

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh y cant i be mrs laughtner? and omgsh one of those pics underneath the last one on the second row, the one of him with water and him shirtless omgsh i sware i melted

• Chanells__Cool

Taylor! He looks REALLY GOOD in that photoshoot.

And of course, Rob is always darling and beautiful <3

• TayBrii__?

He’s 18.

• MileyIsBestest

Lol @ his face.

Kristen Stewart can’t act worth shit!

• AmberKnowsBest

BRAAAZIILLL WOOON PEOPLE! CHEER?:P

Ahhh. Ashley Greene is unbelievably stunning in that one picture there. xD

I’m like the only one who doesn’t find her pretty, aren’t I?

no you are not the only one… i think she is ok and not ‘unbelievably stunning ‘

Jun 15, 2010 @ 01:41 pm
    ilikeyourbeard said:

he looks like he’s wearing pink lipstick. /:
    this dude is just about as boring as Nick Jonas.

the only thing attractive about this guy is his body. THAT’S IT.
    ____________________________________
    I have a theroy that Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner are very hot for one another..and would make a great couple!

• natjbguitargirl

fuck fuck FUCK he’s sexy as FUCK!!!!! :)

• -Jenii

Hottie <3

i would love to see taylor lautner and demi together

I heard that Ashley Green was originally suppose to play Bella she should have..Bella should be a really really pretty girl..that is why everyone is fighting over her..and Kristen Stewart is not that pretty!

• BLACK

WOW!!!!! (gasp for air)

I’m new, follow me?

Ever since someone posted a pic of a llama and Tay L, I can’t look at him anymore without seeing the llama.

• TSLove

Is he wearing lip stick??? Aaaand I don’t think Taylor is boring.Nick is the most boring Jobro.Joe is the most entertaining.When I first liked them in 08 I thought Kevin was the most boring but boy! Was I wrong.

omg u r like the only other person on the planet who thinks kirsten is ugly!! she is NOT THAT PRETTY1!!!! ashley greene for sure shoulda played bella… but then who would be alice??

the Jonas brothers are boring and Lautner is not wearing any lipstick.

• MileyIsFierce

omggg so f*cking gorgeous!

• Rileyyyy

most hot guy on planet earth i would do anything to be with him for 1 night

• StarLightSTARbright

Chelseaa said:

Taylor L!

is hott!

• stori39

Someone please remind me that he’s only 16. DAYUM

——————————————

Actually… he’s 18. Sooo… yeah. You don’t have to feel guilty anymore. ^_^

Haha I totally agree.

• leo

i hate haters.
    Taylor’s a great actor and is so gorgeous.
    He’s obviously down to Earth to.
    I don’t see what there is to hate.

• FearlessLovee13

i think i just died<33 haha
    he is amazing gorgeous! wow i can't stop staring
    danm Taylor<3 i cant wait til Eclipse comes out!

• Ashlee

I STILL CANT BELIEVE ROB PATTINSON WON AT THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS VS. THIS PRECIOUS HOTTIE

HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Danger-ous

Someone please remind me that he’s only 16. DAYUM.

1st!

I love Taylor and to be honest Jacob is the best character in Twilight saga..but lets be honest sometimes he comes across as a little gay! But he is soo much better looking then Robert Pattison he is an ugly MOFO

• sexxynickj

His body is amazing… his body is a 10. His face is like a 6. Just sayin

No you are not, I don’t find her pretty either. But Twilight fans always attack you when you write something like that so usually I just keep it to myself, lol ;)

• monsterxthefame

Well, everyone has their own opinion. I’m sure there’s a lot of other people that agree with you.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Ahhh. Ashley Greene is unbelievably stunning in that one picture there. xD

I’m like the only one who doesn’t find her pretty, aren’t I?

I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER !!! EVERYONE ELSE BACK OFF!!

wouaaawwww i wish i was that boutle of water!!! I mean he too HOT TO BEG!!

• Lizbeth

Hot to the extreme <3 cant wait for eclipse & Breaking dawn x

• aleita20

HOT!

• AmberKnowsBest

BRAZIL WON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOO HOT!! daym how could swifty let that go seriously
    i cant wait for Eclipse and breaking dawn 1&2
    and i really want to see every single movie he is in .sp Shut up haters if you dont like him why are you on his post!

• monsterxthefame

Ahhh. Ashley Greene is unbelievably stunning in that one picture there. xD

• AmberKnowsBest

TEENIE IN DISGUISE said:

His body is quite attractive.

Love the Icon <3

i cant wait for Eclipse and breaking dawn 1&2
    maybe they just wanted to be friends? i’m friends with guys who i think are very hot but i don’t think i could ever date them because my my friendship with them is too important.

omfg hes my hubby

• JAKE

OMG I LOVE HIM. HE’S SOO GORGEOUS!!!

hey, where did u get ur screen picture of taylor? do u have a link to the full size picture :)

• UhavejustbeenPONED

HOT!!!!!!!!! thats all I can say.

UhavejustbeenPONED said:
    HOT!!!!!!!!! thats all I can say.
    —————————
    Thats a really nice pic of taylor u have as ur pic. i have never seen it before. do u have a link to the pic?

he look better then the jonas brothers

• FearlessLovee13

i think i just died<33 haha
    he is amazing gorgeous! wow i can't stop staring
    danm Taylor<3 i cant wait til Eclipse comes out!

better looking than efron.

• island.B

:Dahhhhhh

all about Lautner. He and Pattinson are the hottest heartthrobs in Hollywood right now.

• Chelseaa

Taylor L!

• Sweetdisposition?

That’s my boy!

• Sweetdisposition?

Chelseaa said:

Taylor L!
    Dang it, I wanted to be first!

• Chelseaa

I like his muscles. (:

• stori39

*dies* *looks at it, dies again* >_<

• Hangover

*Dead*

• Chelseaa

Dang it, I wanted to be first!

I’m sorry. ):
    I thought I would be second cause OU made me do some stupid math equation.

• aleita20