Demi Lovato JERRY’S FAN MEETING

diane-demi-7

From @starrstruck: I went to the Toy Story premiere on Sunday and after went to Jerry’s. Next thing you know a group of tweens started screaming and going towards DEMI LOVATO with her friends and Dallas. It was crazy. She didn’t want to take pics because it was hard for her to get out I guess or it’ll be too chaotic.

But when we were leaving Demi was leaving too and I was wearing my Demi Lovato Jacket with her face on it that I got from NickJOnline and she yelled out ‘cool jacket’ when I walked out.

She ran to her car and my friend asked if we could get a pic and she said ‘sure just for you guys’ then she asked if she can take a pic of my jacket and of course I said YES. She was really sweet and her light hair was really cute.

• mctiqueen

I’m guessing it’s a bad thing when my laptop is like burning up on the bottom? No pun intended btw lol.

• Elizabeth??

yes!! im not an anon anymore!!!

• mctiqueen

Aww, well, welcome to OU elizabeth! That’s such a pretty name, btw.

• TSLove

‘sure just for you guys’

Picky much?
    hahah.

• sweettrashy

gorgeous :|

• mctiqueen

I hate when you go onto Facebook, and like you see how one of your friends have been playing around on there after they specifically told you they were going out for the night and would not be on the internet :/ It’s really rude.

really like Demi’s new hair

me too and she is so happy

mctiqueen said:

Aww, well, welcome to OU elizabeth! That’s such a pretty name, btw.

———————-

you so nice thank you :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

BUT NOW I’M HUNGOVER!! I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER, FOEVER IS OVER!

Elizabeth?? said:

yes!! im not an anon anymore!!!
    Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Just here for Chelsea. She looks gorgeous.

she is so happy and beautiful…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Just here for Chelsea. She looks gorgeous.

Chelsea Staub IS gorgeous

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m loving Demi’s new hair. Such an improvement :)

• Elizabeth??

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

What’s with the random pic of Mr. Moseby?

LOL.

Awesomeeee. :)

• LoveLautner

What’s with the random pic of Mr. Moseby?

LOL.

____________

He’s Mr Moseby. He doesn’t need a reason. lol.

I hope she wins this year’s Teen Choice
    I hope she wins this year’s Teen Choice
    it deserves
    demi is so talented
    I really love sonny

• iusedtobelovedrunk

What’s with the random pic of Mr. Moseby?

LOL.

Ya know, if on SLOD, one of them busted out in a line of ‘I’m On A Boat'(of course a disney appropriate line) , i might gain respect for that show. :p

Elizabeth?? said:

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

I’m loving Demi’s new hair. Such an improvement :)

me too she is so beautiful

demi is happy… this is cool…
    and she is so beautiful

You go, Switzerland. :)

Aww, look at dem dem.

• Elizabeth??

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

no way! i love him he looks so adorable

• Sweetdisposition?

I am so mad right now -_-

_Tiger_ said:

Haha him and MIley actually look kinda related.

———————–

BAHAHAH they do!

LoveLautner said:

Thanks.

Guys, you’re averreacting. He’s better looking than a lot of guys I know.
    Yeah not really for me….

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

Well in that case..he needs to tame those eyebrows, hahaa. And take out the bumpit in his hair. Hahaha,

_______________

His eyebrows cant be tamed

Hhahahahahaa

LoveLautner said:

irrelevant but Harry Potter beats twilight.

______

Already established. :)

win :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

his head’s too square for my taste

• LoveLautner

oh my god, i’m dying right now. switzerland won against spain.
    ______________

That’s what Spain gets for underestimating them. I’m so happy for Switzerland. They deserved the win.

I have Permenant December in my head

Spain lost! Lmao

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    I have Permenant December in my head
    Why does she use auto tune like that? does she not get that she can sing. Jeez.

• xx.

oh my god, i’m dying right now. switzerland won against spain.

haha you should have seen my mother. she was hyperventilating(=
    but switzerland did not play good.

Spain lost! Lmao

so did i. :(

Spain lost! Lmao
    I KNOW! :( My day is ruined.

• iLoveChrisBrown

I have Permenant December in my head

Have yo heard scars?

I have Permenant December in my head
    Why does she use auto tune like that? does she not get that she can sing. Jeez.

_____________

I know her albums really autotuned but I still love it (:

• iLoveChrisBrown

spain.

haha you should have seen my mother. she was hyperventilating(=
    but switzerland did not play good.

Yeah they didn’t play good at all.
    but w.e spain is stupid for losing to them

• Moonbeam

oh my god, i’m dying right now. switzerland won against spain.
    ______________

I think it was their first win against Spain.

• Moonbeam

I have Permenant December in my head
    Why does she use auto tune like that? does she not get that she can sing. Jeez.
    What does her talent have to do with that? She can’t shift her voice like she does with the computer. It wouldn’t sound the same without auto tune.

• DoctorWhoFTW.

Hhahaa. I was so shocked when Switzerland scored, Spain had majority possession by far!
    I’m glad for them though.

i also <3 his tattoos. xD

Elizabeth?? said:

irrelevant but Harry Potter beats twilight.
    Yes, that’s a fact. :p

————————-

:D i cant wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

_______________

His eyebrows cant be tamed

That was before she got the other highlights.

she posted! she posted!
    look!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

What’s with the random pic of Mr. Moseby?

LOL.

Haha, that would be amazing.

Thanks.

Guys, you’re averreacting. He’s better looking than a lot of guys I know.

• Louise1710

Can Everyone Please Vote!!!

Thankiesss

• Maralovelovelove

starrstruck,
    i love your jacket. i want it. also, where did you get that bracelet? i think it says fearless? thanks! :)

who luvs biebes?

i love this chick

i appreciate that your trying to get people to visit the site, but please stop, your annoying people

im sorry, ill stop
    Haha why are you talking to yourself? We can all tell its you.

???????? the website is for her neice, tahts retarded
    no your retarded for not knowing how to spell niece or thats
    ————————–

yeah your stupid, dont call someone or something retarded if you cant even spell thats

Louise1710 said:

Nope, its real. I don’t think she would draw on the inside of her ear.

I’ve seen that before. I love it. I know shes going to get a lot of hate. But, man tattoo’s are addicting, I don’t blame her for getting another one. I know how she feels, hah.

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

im getting the words “Se si esegue nella vita si vola a morte con gli angeli” tattooed on the side of my ribcage where my heart is (but quite little.its not like a masssive tattoo) Its for one of my close friends who died last year and it translates to “if you run in life you fly in death with angels”

Ahw, thats really sweet. I love that!

thanks :D what do you have? and did it hurt. omgosh apparently the ribcage is super painful… *gulp*

• MeenuD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I think I’m gonna watch The Hangover in a minute (:
    Hahahaha that’s my favorite comedic movie. It’s hilarious.

so shes not all dark make-up dark clothes rocker, shes more back to how she was at the startof the camp rock thing,, shows how much people change themselves for others cough cough joe cough cough trace ;) lol

im sorry, ill stop
    Haha why are you talking to yourself? We can all tell its you.

LOLOLOL! my dear thats how trolls socailize …here this shall fix the problem.

the site is ok, but i think it needs a new background, it creeps me out, but other than that id rate it a 6/10

I think im gonna peirce my septum, but I wan’t to do it on my own.

Go to somewhere where peopl can do it for you and take a friend. DONT DO IT YOURSELF. seriously ears are one thing but theres so much cartalige in the septum you could end up damaging yourself.

I’d prefer to do it myself. But im not one of those girls who peirce their bodies with like saftey pins, and sewing needles. I get like real stuff, like a 14 gauge needle, and clamps, and gloves, and the whole nine yards. :D

I think I’m gonna watch The Hangover in a minute (:
    Hahahaha that’s my favorite comedic movie. It’s hilarious.

_____________

I love it! I just got it on dvd (:

im sorry, ill stop
    Haha why are you talking to yourself? We can all tell its you.

???????? the website is for her neice, tahts retarded

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is it just me or can anyone else not stop listening to Miley’s album…

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Nice jacket…I want one now lol

I think im gonna peirce my septum, but I wan’t to do it on my own.

Yes, I’d definitely go somewhere. I really don’t advise doing it yourself.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Is it just me or can anyone else not stop listening to Miley’s album…

____________

I’ve been listening to it all day :D

• Sweetdisposition?

Reading pretty little liars :)

Louise1710 said:

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

Ahw, thats really sweet. I love that!

I have live,laugh,love. on the back of my neck, it honestly didnt hurt, just uncomfortable, and the sound is scary, haha. I’m going to be honest and say that I’ve heard the ribcage hurts a lot, but in the end it’ll be totally worth it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Is it just me or can anyone else not stop listening to Miley’s album…

____________

I’ve been listening to it all day :D
    Me too, it is so addicting :D

I think im gonna peirce my septum, but I wan’t to do it on my own.

ahhh okay ;) yeah i couldnt pierce anything of my own again, i did the top of my ear on my own :/ well… i got my friend to …. we were 13 and my parents refused to let me get it done at a proper place and were like no. and i thought if i did it myself then they would have to let me keep it. So shew did it with a safety pin. and i threw up. it hurt SO much. none of my other piercings have hurt at all and i have a really high pain tolerance but for some reason when she did it it was just riciulous… mind you it didnt stop me from getting piercings ;) (i have like 2 on each side at the bottom of the ear, one at the top, my belly done and my nose done ;)

Louise1710 said:

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

Ahw, thats really sweet. I love that!

ahh lol :p oh well i still cant wait. i mean i have a high pain tollerance and except for the one piercing incedent (described above) ive never been bothered about my other piercings. plus my friend died in pain on a ventalator in a hospital. i shouldnt complain, after all it is in her memory…

I think im gonna peirce my septum, but I wan’t to do it on my own.

I’ve peirced my tounge before, but I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what I was doing, I did it with some kind of needle. I just did it like randomly 2 second after I thought about doing it. I got so blessed that I didn’t hit a vein or muscle. I didn’t even know I could hit that stuff.

im sorry, ill stop
    Haha why are you talking to yourself? We can all tell its you.

???????? the website is for her neice, tahts retarded
    no your retarded for not knowing how to spell niece or thats

Louise1710 said:

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

Ahw, thats really sweet. I love that!

Yah, just don’t think about the pain, think about the cause. It’s for a great cause, she’d love it and thats all that matters.

im going guys bbl :D x

Have yo heard scars?

____________

Did it get leaked?

• _Tiger_

Is listening to a preview of Miley’s new album, the only songs I like so far are Can’t be tamed, and Forgiveness & Love.

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.

• sexxynickj

Demi looks so pretty with lighter hair. Glad she got a fresh new look. She leaving the dark hair along with Joe Jonas behind. TEAM DEMI!

• _Tiger_

Did Nick write Stay about MIley? Hmm, nvm don’t answer that.

• Sweetdisposition?

Atleast I got to see Fernando Torres shirtless in the game, so w/e. Now I really want either Germany or Argentina to win.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

_____

the preview does give the album justice.

______________

Why dont you just listen to the album instead of the previews?

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.
    Selena you lucky bitch.

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.
    Selena you lucky bitch.
    Ikr? Haha :)

• dilemma

this guy actually is something in the middle between leo di caprio & joseph gordon-levitt..
    anyone else thinks so ?
    and would someone please tell me what heritage david henri is ?
    and i’m not even going to comment on these joe pics..ahh..I died :) <3
    and demi looks good without her heavy makeup..I hope she’s done with the goth thing

• LoveLautner

I think it was their first win against Spain.

_______________

It was. :)

Moonbeam said:
    I have Permenant December in my head
    Why does she use auto tune like that? does she not get that she can sing. Jeez.
    I don’t care. I like her natural voice.

• peacelovehearts

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.
    Selena you lucky bitch.
    Awww i feel so sorry for him.. :/

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    _____

the preview does give the album justice.
    Haha, im kinda noticing that.

___________

That’s what I thought!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

anyone else thinks so ?
    and would someone please tell me what heritage david henri is ?
    and i’m not even going to comment on these joe pics..ahh..I died :) <3
    ________

david henrie is italian.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

Why dont you just listen to the album instead of the previews?

Because I don’t feel like typing them all in haha.

• Anonymkkous

ewwwww demi is ugly

• peacelovehearts

Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

• dilemma

doesn’t this Pierre guy look a bit too old for selena :/

peacelovehearts said:

Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

____________

Yeah it has (:

david henrie is italian.

only problem i have, i don’t see the resemblance between him and wilmer valderrama, so idg how he’s playing uncle ernesto

anyone else thinks so ?
    What guy?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

ewwwww demi is ugly
    ______

in YOUR opinion, right?
    that’s what i thought. (:

• _Tiger_

I like Robot. Yeah, eff off Disney. :)

peacelovehearts said:
    Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

I havent found it. Do you know if Forgiveness and Love is?

• peacelovehearts

Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

____________

Yeah it has (:
    Really? I’ve found every damn song except for that one…. I guess I need to search better :p

• dilemma

DemetriaSelenaFan_

thank you..what’s with all disney people being italian ? or should I say what’s with all hot people being italian :P

Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

____________

Yeah it has (:

_____________

It only leaked a few hours ago I think but its on youtube :D

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

I havent found it. Do you know if Forgiveness and Love is?
    I don’t think so.. But I haven’t really been looking for that one..

• Hilary

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.

mmmh .. I think he’s fugly

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

david henrie is italian.

_____

lol, well there’s no resemblance between selena, jake, or david and they play brothers & sister. :P

• peacelovehearts

Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

____________

Yeah it has (:

Here are all the songs.

Hilary said:

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.

mmmh .. I think he’s fugly
    I think he looks way better than the guy who’s going to play Miley’s boyfriend in LOL.

david henrie is italian.

_____

well, yeah. lol

• Hilary

Btw Demi is gorgeous.

Downloaded all of Mileys album :D But I’m still gonna buy it on monday hah

• dilemma

I meant *love interests -_- ohhhh my spilling sucks

dilemma said:

Sweetdisposition?

miley’s love intrests
    Ok, well then I don’t see that at all….

Miley’s album is number 44 on itunes and hasn’t even come out yet….lmao

peacelovehearts said:
    Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

I havent found it. Do you know if Forgiveness and Love is?

• peacelovehearts
  • @starrstruck

Demi was really nice in person and beautiful as ever!!! follow me!!! and that was one of my best trips ever. i just went to LA for the weekend and what are the odds of meeting Demi LOVATO! pretty awesome!! FOLLOW ME!!

• Hilary

The dude in the middle is playing Selena’s love interest in Monte Carlo:

His name is Pierre Boulanger.

mmmh .. I think he’s fugly

I AGREE, but i still think Pierre is fugly.

peacelovehearts said:
    Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

I havent found it. Do you know if Forgiveness and Love is?

Oh you’re awesome, thankyou!

• Hilary

Does anyone know if Scars has leaked yet? I’m getting a little impacient :P

I havent found it. Do you know if Forgiveness and Love is?

Oh my god thank you =)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I have Permenant December in my head

the beginning talky bit is adentical to tik tok by kesha except with different lyrics, it even has the same beat pattern. i love miley but not that bit¬_¬

• _Tiger_

Forgiveness and Love, Stay, Scars, Robot, My Heart Beats for Love = Best songs on the album, imo.

Anonymkkous said:

ewwwww demi is ugly

Demi is beautiful, what you’re seeing is just your reflection on the computer screen. :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I have ‘who owns my heart’ stuck in my damn head!!!!

_—

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

• Elizabeth??

i really hope her next single is scars

• Your Love is my Drug

Miley’s album is SOOO good! :D

_—

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

I was thinking the same thing. But I clicked it anyways to check it out. Hahahah.

• Your Love is my Drug

My Favorites too! :D

• _Tiger_

Screw you OceanUp! And your defective spam filter.

nope, it isnt, she post every couple months so im excited shes back! shes so real, she gives her opinion, and shes not mean like that perezhilton scumbag

• Your Love is my Drug
  • picstoburn

damn she looks so young in that picture.

_—

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

Haha I clicked it too. But when I got there I kinda figured it was that persons site.

• Your Love is my Drug

Hahaha OOOk then

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol, my mom is dead certain that Rico is an adult playing a kid, hahha she wouldn’t believe me when I told her that he’s 16 =/

• DoctorWhoFTW.

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

_____

Your ICON <3 (when you had don't fuck with fabio)

_—

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

Aha, samee.

• Shifu Yantao

_—

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

Aha, samee

I didn’t pay attention to what you guy’s was saying..and clicked the link…which now i regret ever to do. Next time i’ll read you guy’s comments of warning! DOH!! XO

• picstoburn

lmao,btw who’s that in your icon??

• Moonbeam
  • Shifu Yantao

Moonbeam said:

Skinny bitch is skinny.

i lol’d but if she was fat you hatter’s would be complaining to! you guy’s are a pack of noids seriously!! X(

LEAVE MILLEEEH ALOOONE!…and demi-sama!

picstoburn said:

lmao,btw who’s that in your icon??
    Baby drake :)

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

lmao,btw who’s that in your icon??
    Baby drake :)

aww so cute (;

• Shifu Yantao

Chelseaa said:

I really like Demi’s new hair.

Yeah, she looks hispanic with that color hair and not with the jet black which makes her look like a twilight vampire …even though i like her style either way cuz she iz the awesome! ror!! X3

• Chelseaa

I really like Demi’s new hair.

i love this chick

i appreciate your trying to get people to my site, but stop, your starting to annoy people

• picstoburn

2 more days ahhhhhh

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

you can download the whole album here

• mctiqueen

I always have to laugh just a little bit when reading these meet and greet stories, just because of how excited the people are when they write them, haha.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

also new icon :D who likes?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Haha. She twitpic’d the pic of the jacket.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

What do we exactly do on Cambio?

DoctorWhoFTW. said:

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

_____

Your ICON <3

my new one or my fabio one ;) fabio = lol :P

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

also new icon :D who likes?
    I love it :D

• DoctorWhoFTW.

DoctorWhoFTW. said:

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

_____

Your ICON <3

my new one or my fabio one ;) fabio = lol :P

____

Your Fabio one ;D But i love your new one too- very pretty :)

• picstoburn

also new icon :D who likes?

i don’t like it. I love it :D

• Louise1710

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

also new icon :D who likes?
    Its nice. Im not gonna lie, im waitning to see her new video.

Shifu Yantao said:

_—

we all know thats your site and no i will not click it

Aha, samee

lol she has a poll on her home page about what you think of the site. I clicked hate it… cuz im baaaddd ;)

• DoctorWhoFTW.

____

Unfortunately, it is not.

im sorry, ill stop

Louise1710 said:

Nope, its real. I don’t think she would draw on the inside of her ear.

grrrrr, y isnt oceanup working

picstoburn DoctorWhoFTW. and Sweetdisposition? thanks :D

also DoctorWhoFTW… your name is amazing. im like the biggest whovian ever ;)

im sorry, ill stop
    Haha why are you talking to yourself? We can all tell its you.

grrr, y isnt oceanup working

• MeenuD

I got Eminem’s full album and let me tell you it is AMAZING!

Louise1710 said:

Louise1710 said:

• Shifu Yantao

im sorry, ill stop
    Haha why are you talking to yourself? We can all tell its you.

LOLOLOL! my dear thats how trolls socailize …here this shall fix the problem.

MeenuD said:

I got Eminem’s full album and let me tell you it is AMAZING!
    Lucky, I’m waiting for it to be released:/

• Moonbeam

EWW PLEASE TELL ME THIS TATTOO IS FAKE…/

She already had it before she went to europe, if it was fake it would have worn off.

• DoctorWhoFTW.

picstoburn DoctorWhoFTW. and Sweetdisposition? thanks :D

also DoctorWhoFTW… your name is amazing. im like the biggest whovian ever ;)

______

Ahh thankyou & you’re awesome! Whovians <3

Louise1710 said:

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

• JonasandMileyPones

You should see her beach pics.

Ngl, I like her curves.

Louise1710 said:

I think im gonna peirce my septum, but I wan’t to do it on my own.

I don’t think I’m gonna buy Miley’s album :( it’s too autotuned for my taste…her album reminds me of Kesha’s and I hated that

• Shifu Yantao

—————-

Maan that looks like it HURTS!! i mean come on in the EAR! thats like the most sensetive part of the body! <:C

______________

Is your septum the middle bit of your nose?

• oneofakindxo

Shes adorable and I’m seriously lovin’ her light hair.<3

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

Is your septum the middle bit of your nose?
    Yeah, the part that seperates your nostrils.

• MeenuD

MeenuD said:

I got Eminem’s full album and let me tell you it is AMAZING!
    Lucky, I’m waiting for it to be released:/
    It’s really good. I love his song No Love feat. Lil Wayne and the one with Rihanna. Eminem is amazing.

______________

Is your septum the middle bit of your nose?
    Yeah, the part that seperates your nostrils.

My sister has that done

• Shifu Yantao

oneofakindxo said:

Shes adorable and I’m seriously lovin’ her light hair.<3

—————

omgomgomg!! i soo love that icon!! gowd demi is soo freaking aowesuumm in photoshoots!!

in my opinion she does better than miley! <3

• mctiqueen

It seriously seems like stalking celebrities is like the coolest thing to do lately. It’s like lately in meet and greets with people, I’m seeing the same girls in some of these pictures haha.

• mctiqueen

I like her hair, too. My mom’s hair is exactly like Demi’s, except my mom is outside a lot, so hers is lighter. I always like highlights on people, and Demi pulls them off well :)

• -Hibz-

That’s cool, I suppose.

• Chelseaa

What do we exactly do on Cambio?

It’s kinda like FFE, but more connected and more celebs on it. I’m not sure exactly, but I think they post vlogs, have chats, you can ask them questions. It seems kinda cool.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

Is your septum the middle bit of your nose?
    Yeah, the part that seperates your nostrils.

My sister has that done
    How does it look?

MeenuD said:

MeenuD said:

I got Eminem’s full album and let me tell you it is AMAZING!
    Lucky, I’m waiting for it to be released:/
    I’ve heard the one with Rihanna and it’s really good :) I can’t get the whole album.

______________

Is your septum the middle bit of your nose?
    Yeah, the part that seperates your nostrils.

My sister has that done
    How does it look?

______________

She doesnt have it down very often because my mum doesnt like it, You cant really tell its there when its up but I dont really like how it looks when its down :/

boo post the perez miley controversy

Louise1710 said:

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

Elizabeth?? said:

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

no way! i love him he looks so adorable
    Ikr? I’m so glad I found this icon :)

• MeenuD

MeenuD said:

MeenuD said:

I got Eminem’s full album and let me tell you it is AMAZING!
    Lucky, I’m waiting for it to be released:/
    Why not?

She wore a Demi Lovato jacket to the Toy Story premiere?

Elizabeth?? said:

yes!! im not an anon anymore!!!

Wellll helllo! :) Now you can use the special features that OU provides when you join. Like the “bold, italic, big small, quote and bullet” options when leaving a comment.

Hahah, I’m kidding.

Aww, look at dem dem.

__________

I love your icon. :)

I think I’m gonna watch The Hangover in a minute (:

• DoctorWhoFTW.

It’s funny how average ‘celebrities’ look without heaps of make up.

Elizabeth?? said:

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

----------

no way! i love him he looks so adorable
    -------
    Ikr? I'm so glad I found this icon :)

----

Ahw, Drake is awesome. He’s reppin where I’m from, hahaah.

chelsea is the legal
    more it appears to have some 28 years of not doing more for her role in 18 years
    it seems the mother of joe does not match
    Disney had to take a more mature role for her

Louise1710 said:

Im getting one next week for the first time :D im so excited

Thats good! I have one, and I want 2 more. Aha. What are you getting and where?

Ahw, thats really sweet. I love that!

Hahah, I’m kidding

———————

bahahaha xD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

Is your septum the middle bit of your nose?
    Yeah, the part that seperates your nostrils.

My sister has that done
    How does it look?

______________

Oh, if I do mine, it will probably be up for like 3 or 4 months. I won’t take it down until its fully healed.

• TEXT%
  • -Hibz-

Jun 16, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    DoctorWhoFTW. said:
    It’s funny how average ‘celebrities’ look without heaps of make up.
    Ikr?

u.u

ha

hii

chelsea is the legal
    it seems the mother of joe does not match
    Disney had to take a more mature role for her

What are you talking about :S

chelsea is the legal
    it seems the mother of joe does not match
    Disney had to take a more mature role for her

_____________

Does this make sense to anyone else?

elizabeth<3

• Elizabeth??

the big button doesnt make the text big :/

Elizabeth?? said:

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

----------

no way! i love him he looks so adorable
    -------
    Ikr? I'm so glad I found this icon :)

----

Ahw, Drake is awesome. He's reppin where I'm from, hahaah.
    -------
    Go Canada!

-Hibz- said:
    Jun 16, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    DoctorWhoFTW. said:
    It’s funny how average ‘celebrities’ look without heaps of make up.
    Ikr?

Do you feel like when you say “I know right” you sound like some prissy girl? Like a valley girl type. HAhah, or is that just me..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dont like her new hair…

What are you talking about :S

_________________

lol. We sent kinda the same thing at exactly the same time. :)

LoveLautner said:
    Aww, look at dem dem.

__________

I love your icon. :)
    Thank you. :)

LoveLautner said:

chelsea is the legal
    it seems the mother of joe does not match
    Disney had to take a more mature role for her

_____________

Does this make sense to anyone else?
    Nope.

chelsea is the legal
    it seems the mother of joe does not match
    Disney had to take a more mature role for her

_____________

Does this make sense to anyone else?

nope. xD

Should I grab his cell call this chick up
    start some shh then hang up
    or should I be a lady
    Oh maybe
    but I wanna have his babies

• iusedtobelovedrunk

for some reason, i feel like a scene wannabe when i say it. xD

• MeenuD

I am done with my second year of high school. Time to enjoy a long summer! ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I have been really bored lately so I have been looking at girls Joe could date next…..

I found her and she F-I-N-E…..No homo…

Elizabeth?? said:

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

no way! i love him he looks so adorable
    Ikr? I’m so glad I found this icon :)

Ahw, Drake is awesome. He’s reppin where I’m from, hahaah.
    Go Canada!

Aha, yesss! And JB lives not tooo far away from me. In another city, but it’s not far. Could totally drive to his house..I’ve thought about it a few times…hahhaha

Do you remember the nights

When the lights go out
    We’ll be safe and sound
    We’ll take control of the world
    Like it’s all we have to hold on to
    And we’ll be a dream

MeenuD said:

I am done with my second year of high school. Time to enjoy a long summer! ;)
    Good for you! I’m done after this week :)

Carefull with the bra Demi! we can see it!

Elizabeth?? said:

Welcome to OU :) Love your icon btw.

——————–

thanks! who is that in ur icon?
    Baby Drake <3

----------

no way! i love him he looks so adorable
    -------
    Ikr? I'm so glad I found this icon :)

----

Ahw, Drake is awesome. He's reppin where I'm from, hahaah.
    -------
    Go Canada!

----

Aha, yesss! And JB lives not tooo far away from me. In another city, but it's not far. Could totally drive to his house..I've thought about it a few times...hahhaha
    ---------
    Haha xD

So….Miley’s new costar for LOL is NOT cute at all imo. He’s pretty fug.

the others haven’t been any better looking.

So….Miley’s new costar for LOL is NOT cute at all imo. He’s pretty fug.

Eww wtf? they should have let Miley choose just like her 2 other movies….

——————-

also he looks gay :/

LoveLautner said:
    What are you talking about :S

_________________

lol. We sent kinda the same thing at exactly the same time. :)

Hahaah, thats funny.

She changed her eyebrow shape again. haha She still looks cute.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

So….Miley’s new costar for LOL is NOT cute at all imo. He’s pretty fug.

the others haven’t been any better looking.
    True xD Hahaha :p

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I found her and she F-I-N-E…..No homo…

• Sweetdisposition?

But Selena’s love interest for Monte Carlo is HOT.

Do you remember the nights

_____________

<3 <3

ivingoutloud said:
    -Hibz- said:
    Jun 16, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    DoctorWhoFTW. said:
    It’s funny how average ‘celebrities’ look without heaps of make up.
    Ikr?

I feel like that when I say “Omg”.

So….Miley’s new costar for LOL is NOT cute at all imo. He’s pretty fug.

the others haven’t been any better looking.
    Are you serious? Liam and Lucas and Cody look way better than that guy…JS

• Elizabeth??

is the women the same one in the photo of selena and nick hanging out in december?

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

Should I grab his cell call this chick up
    start some shh then hang up
    or should I be a lady
    Oh maybe
    but I wanna have his babies

____________

What song is that?

ivingoutloud said:
    -Hibz- said:
    Jun 16, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    DoctorWhoFTW. said:
    It’s funny how average ‘celebrities’ look without heaps of make up.
    Ikr?

I feel like that when I say “Omg”.

Haha, so trueee.

DoctorWhoFTW. said:

It’s funny how average ‘celebrities’ look without heaps of make up.

In Demi’s case, she looks better without makeup and she has really nice skin.

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

D-A-M-N! That’s him?!?

<3 <3
    i <3 wtk! i got the chance to see them perform earlier this year.

• Elizabeth??

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

==========

that photo made me laugh i dont know why

Should I grab his cell call this chick up
    start some shh then hang up
    or should I be a lady
    Oh maybe
    but I wanna have his babies

____________

What song is that?
    It kills me by Melanie Fiona

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.
    That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

Are you serious? Liam and Lucas and Cody look way better than that guy…JS

imo they’re not. they’re not my type. lol.

That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

—————–

ekkk :S

what I’m saying is that chelsea looks much older
    it appears to be 28 years or more
    Disney could make a more mature character

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

D-A-M-N! That’s him?!?
    He is better than Liam, imo.

Are you serious? Liam and Lucas and Cody look way better than that guy…JS
    Nope, I don’t find them attractive either.

Are you serious? Liam and Lucas and Cody look way better than that guy…JS

imo they’re not. they’re not my type. lol.

Not mine either but they look way better than that Douglas dude…

• LoveLautner

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

_____________

OHAI. I approve!

Are you serious? Liam and Lucas and Cody look way better than that guy…JS
    Nope, I don’t find attractive either.
    I mean at least they look better that him…

That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

—————–

ekkk :S
    Bahaha!

• Elizabeth??

irrelevant but Harry Potter beats twilight.

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

D-A-M-N! That’s him?!?
    He is better than Liam, imo.
    Lmao :D

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.

Still not cute…

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.
    That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

LMAO! It was a bad day for him. Don’t make fun of him.

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.
    That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

• Moonbeam

——————-

also he looks gay :/

What do you mean he’s not cute.. http://tinyurl.com/36ad2vj Hahaha.
    Looks like Bieber. :/

That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

Jesus bless this boys face….

That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

Can I have another link, please? I can’t see that one. :/

Elizabeth?? said:

irrelevant but Harry Potter beats twilight.
    Yes, that’s a fact. :p

I can spot Demi’s freckles. :P

now this guy right here looks good

• gingerrx.

oh my god, i’m dying right now. switzerland won against spain.

LoveLautner said:

That doesn’t really look like him, he looks like this:

Can I have another link, please? I can’t see that one. :/
    —————–

now this guy right here looks good
    He has a nice body and eyes but he looks high all the time…

• LoveLautner

irrelevant but Harry Potter beats twilight.

______

Already established. :)

gingerrx. said:

oh my god, i’m dying right now. switzerland won against spain.
    I.AM.SO.PISSED.RIGHT.NOW -_-