Joe Jonas & Prince William IN AFRICA

Joe Jonas met up with Prince William today at the Coaching for Conservation in Maun Botswana. The event involved teaching kids life lessons through soccer, sports and good coaching. Credit: Cambio.

does this prince actually know who Joe is?

• iloveNJ

they are not dyeing out! i dont know where u got your info, but theyve been getting more populer! they got a secound seson of jonas, camp rock 2 and a loot of other things! when i tried to get tickets for the tour, all of them where sold out expect for 2,and those where the seats i got! so, unless thats what you think is them fading, keep your mouth shut and get some real info!

• Chelsea-Rose

I love how Joe has to look up to see William, I think it’s adorable :)

• claymm

you Anonymous people are cranky.
    I think it’s nap time.

wtf who is joe jonas and why is he talking to prince william lord what is the world coming joe get back to disney land were you belong

• NicksSweetCaroline

Wow literally just watched this on ITV news :P He said like 2 words in it

Jun 16, 2010 @ 10:49 am

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

the jonas brothers’ star is fading. they aren’t nearly a quarter as popular as miley cyrus.

their music is flopping, their music sales are dropping every month, their ‘tours’ are also weakening. their acting careers are small. their ‘show’ is low rated. all they have to be proud of is media attention.

jonas are nothing in Hollywood. i mean seriously, we have a couple of 20 something year olds starring in a disney kids show, doing kids movies, tween pop music etc.

________________________________

Seriously are you kidding me right now. How much of a douche bag are you to come on here and talk shit about someone trying to do something good! And Miley Cyrus is well hated by Hollywood insiders thats no secret! Thats she doesn’t get asked to play on Music award shows minus singing a Taylor Swift song with Taylor Swift, and she is fading just as fast “Can’t be Tamed” doesn’t even get played on top 40 radio or the video on MTV. So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out! Oh and the Jonas Brother have never tried to compromise who they are as people to be famous LIKE MILEY does on daily basis that why is is always defending herself..if she was doing what she wanted she be defending herself she wouldn’t address like Pink or Lady GaGa or even Britney or Christina you never hear them defending theirselves!

Did you guys see Jay Leno last night? Ross the intern was on there and he goes this is the JOE of all Jonas’ when he was getting ready to tell a story it was hilarious and the audience started laughing!

• INeedAHero

Joe looks really short. Lol.

• dilemma

whatever you say sir/lady -_-

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Joe looks really short compared to Prince William.

I want to visit Africa again. It’s been a while.

• jerseygirl

Aaah, Joe. Hanging with royalty and saving the world. He’s amazing. <3

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I love Prince Harry moree<3 sorry William. I think it would've been more interesting if it was Joe and Harry, they seem more on the same wave length :D

• NicksSweetCaroline

BOOOoo to the royal family
    YAyyyyy to the jonas brothers

• dilemma

um can I ask mr./mrs. Anonymous something ?
    why do you have to creep on every single jonas post to diss them ? If you’re a hater then fine..us the jonas fans don’t think that everyone should love them but seriously ..I think haters have better things to do than spending their time writing these things

• TheNinja

He seems like a nice person.

• NicksSweetCaroline

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! A NICK JONAS LIVE CHAT TOMOROW:(:(:( and i need to go see my stupid school production of hairspray

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

NicksSweetCaroline said:

O: Wait, what time is the chat? O:

• jerseygirl

OMG. TheNinja is back!

Yo.

hell yes, thats all im saying

AAHH Joe he looks soo short next to Prince William….that is so awesome of him..and sporting all his USA soccer gear..hhmm I wonder if him and Prince William talked about the oil spill? LOL

• emma13

lol in that pic he looks so short and small compared to prince william.

I think this is wonderful..but honestly I think it would have been more interesting if Prince Harry was there instead. I think Prince William is boring like Nick and Prince Harry is fun and crazy like Joe!

• Elizabeth??

JOE<333

joe is short..
    william is bald.

such a great kid, love him

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

no one will ever take them seriously. i bet lady gaga was joking when she said ‘they are the beatles’. the beatles blew up in their first 1-20 years. jonas couldn’t even last for at least 3 years. When you compare the record sales of Jonas to the Beatles (three years after they erupted), you would find out the Jonas Bros aren’t even selling a small 0.1% of what the Beatles sold in their first 3 years.

i can’t believe prince william even knows joe jonas exists

• teardrop

the beatles blew up in their first 1-20 years.

What.The.Hell.
    Have you read a Beatles biography? Anything? It was only after years did they start to gain fans – the first time they came to the U.S, they only had about 50 fans there to greet them! Geez – they do have millions of fans all over the world. Stop being some damn bitter about the entire situation. So you aren’t a fan? But millions of girls are (and were when the Beatles were around).
    You’re looking at it from different times – the Beatles are legends to us, but in their day, they weren’t. Who knows – the Jonai are selling well, although not as high as they have done.

If you wanna bash, go to Perez Hilton, or somewhere else. Thank you, and have a good day.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO! I just realized Joe looks like a midget next to him…LMAO…

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

inwonderland said:

ok cool :)

Your icon, my friend is amazing!!!!

why cant joe come to the capital of botswana (gabs)?!?!? thts where i live… why maun?? (no offence)

• jerseygirl

Um, yes I noticed Joe. And Joe’s arms. <3

Thank God, he took off that plaid shirt he had on underneath that Laker jersey during the concert. I want to see the unedited version of that video though. ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ROFL I saw this on the news in England this morning!

• lhasalil

God yes me too. Also, looking forward to the full footage of his Africa trip, surely there’ll be masses having taken a photographer over there with him. Do you reckon he’ll be heading home by the weekend?

• lhasalil

just got spammed bear with me

Way to go, Joe! What you’re doing there in Maun just proves what a loving and beautiful
    heart you have.

• lhasalil

Absolutely, also I can’t wait to see more Africa footage and there should be plenty, afterall he has taken a photographer with him. Do you reckon he’ll be heading home by the weekend?

• lhasalil

Absolutely. Can’t wait to see more photos of his trip to Africa though, there must be loads considering he took a photographer with him. Do you reckon he’ll be heading home by the weekend?

OU you morons

• Danger-ous

Jun 16, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

ROFL I saw this on the news in England this morning!
    Why are you ROFL?

• jerseygirl

Haha. What are you trying to say, Ihasalil?

• lhasalil

Absolutely. I can’t wait to see all of the Africa footage, afterall he did take a photographer with him so there must be loads. Do you reckon he’ll be heading home by the weekend?

Gawww. He is so soo sweet.
    I love this guy more and
    more everyday! <3

• lhasalil

I’m gonna head butt someone at OU soon – fourth post spammed ahhhhhhhhh

• lhasalil

Ok I’m calm – takes a deep breath. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. I can’t wait to see all the Africa footage, afterall he did take a photographer with him. Do you reckon he’ll be heading home by the weekend?

• Danger-ous

Joe’s amazing. He could be sitting at home during his downtime playing Modern Warfare and juggling his nuts, counting his money and instead this is what he does.

I. LOVE. HIM.

That’s really cool though. Good for Joe :)

So prouD of Joe. He’s so sweet.

• jerseygirl

I’m heading out now, Ihasalil. Sorry for your OU issues. Catch you on the next Joe post. He was supposed to perform a concert today so hopefully there will be one tomorrow!

Later!

• lhasalil

Nothing offensive I assure you but just won’t let me post sorry

• jerseygirl

Sigh. We need more Joe news.

• lhasalil

Looking at the pictures again – he’s so amazing and had to laugh with his folded arm pose – Joe, you need not feel shy, you are more than worthy to meet and converse with a future King ….

• jerseygirl

Haha. So true. They looked like they were chatting up a storm though. Joe seems pretty much at ease.

• lhasalil

Yes true. I must say I adore the pics of him with kids, he really knows how to relate to young people somehow, maybe having such a young brother in Frankie – guy’s a natural around children.

hey isnt this the week when where suppose to find out if joe is a father or not just kidding but it is amazing that he is doing something good with his fame unlike some other celebrities who only cause trouble.

• Becca.

Anonymous
    Jun 16, 2010 @ 11:49 am

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

****

You FAIL.

Ugh! I hate people who do that. Just come on here to bash and bash when they could be doing something productive with their life.

Anyways, Joe, we miss you! Come back ASAP. Well okay, as soon as you get done being amazing over there in Africa :)

• jerseygirl

Seriously. I’ve seen so many pix of him with kids at M&Gs or the Special Olympics events. So sweet. He’s going to be a great dad. :)

Joe has been there over a week now. He’s helped at a local orphanage. Joe’s there on a long planned mission trip, something his parents used to do often when they were young. Recently sang for the kids and now was able to get together with Prince William for this event. Love the Jonas Brothers and how much time they all spend on humanitarian causes.

• lhasalil

Absolutely. Did you see the stuck in the elevator vid btw – so funny. They looked seriously worried especially Kevin, I thought he may lose it at one point. Joe looked seriously hot and I don’t mean hot as in sweaty although he did look somewhat sweaty yum.

• Danger-ous

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

As you’re completely talking out of your ass, what exactly is your point?

And I assure you, he is “popular” enough to meet Prince William. As he just did.

May I suggest you find better ways to spend your time instead of spewing bitter nonsense on a subject you know nothing about?

Thanks.

• NicksSweetCaroline

nwonderland said:

ok cool :)
    HEEEY HOME GURRL!! Come on the miley post :) xx

• teardrop

Omgosh! William! What has happened to your hair!?!?

But, gah, you look like your mother. What a good-looking bunch of guys. Diana would be so proud of you. It sort of tears me apart when i think of these two boys surviving without a mother, especially when in the limelight. I know how it’s been, and i don’t even have the pressures of being famous!
    But, congrats Joe :) Meeting William is an honour. You deserve it.

• lhasalil

Am I allowed to post now OU, lets see?

• inwonderland

ok cool :)

Your icon, my friend is amazing!!!!

thanks I thought it was so cute :) and yours is hot as always :D

• inwonderland

NicksSweetCaroline said:

nwonderland said:

ok cool :)
    HEEEY HOME GURRL!! Come on the miley post :) xx

heey :)
    ok i’m gonna go there

• NicksSweetCaroline

The princes are not hot. At. All.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

inwonderland said:

ok cool :)

Your icon, my friend is amazing!!!!

thanks I thought it was so cute :) and yours is hot as always :D

I’ve gone so bored of mine LOL I’ve been waiting to change it for so long but there were no good new Joe pictures but now that we have come new ones then maybe I’ll make something new :)

• inwonderland

ok cool :)

Your icon, my friend is amazing!!!!

thanks I thought it was so cute :) and yours is hot as always :D

haha I know it was like there weren’t any good pictures of Joe. You have your icon since forever :p but I still love it :)

So good to see him out there with the kids. Just what he needs to think about his life and what is important away from the unreality of life in Hollywood.

• lhasalil

wooooo hoooooo – what I was trying to say before I was so rudely interrupted was:-

Absolutely and I can’t wait to see the whole Africa footage and there should be plenty, afterall he has taken a photographer with him. Do you reckon he’ll be heading home by the weekend?

So, what was so offensive about that? – it’s ok though, I don’t care that anyone that was hanging around at the time has long since departed and you’ve completely ruined my credibility you morons – urgh

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

—————-
    Jonas Brothers are doing amazing things right now. They are accomplishing things that others stars would never get a chance too. They still have tons of fans out there. People say they are fading, but they are just doing other things than just music like most musicians. They love music, but they have other goals to meet. Just because they don’t put CD’s out every few months or release song after song or video after video doesn’t mean they are fading. I respect them for wanting to their own projects and explore their barriers. They aren’t fake and they aren’t going to become fake to bring their fame back up. They are going to stay who they are and it is natural for fans to move on as they age. They sell fine and if they didn’t have the Disney label, good values and beliefs than I am sure they would sell more and be made fun of less, but oh well. Their fans love them and that is all that matters.

• mctiqueen

Aw, it’s cute how Joe always makes friends with these A-list people. Prince William is a cutie!

• mctiqueen

He’s doing something really good for charity. It’s adorable. It’s the perfect time for him to get refreshed before the big tour.

He looks great, so small. I am sure his brothers will go next time, especially Nick. I am sure Nick would have gone if it wasn’t for Les Mis. I am so glad both boys are getting these opportunities, they are truly life changing. Nick seems so happy, almost like a different person and Joe of course will take all of this to heart. Nice boys, great role models (and yes I know they are not perfect, no one is)

Hmm lets see, when Beatles were popular did we have IPODS, computers, you tube etc.. where albums are leaked or bought off of Itunes. Nope, people actually went out and bought albums then. Today people download illegally and buy other ways. CD sales aren’t really reliable like they were.. They sell just fine.

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

You’re a joke. Just shut up and get out if you don’t like.

jonas couldn’t even last for at least 3 years.

==

Well they’ve been around for 5 so your point is shot to hell.

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

Okay, no they aren’t known and are fading!! That is why Nick has had people lined up everyday at his hotel/apartment and at the stage door, the children in Africa knew their music and asked about his brothers, the Grove was an absolute madhouse and so was GMA. I think they still have a strong fan base. I have also noticed lately they are getting older fans and more guy fans too.

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

Well clearly he is because he just did.

jonas couldn’t even last for at least 3 years.

==

Well they’ve been around for 5 so your point is shot to hell.
    Thank you for shooting down her point… They have lasted a long time and are still lasting.

Exactly, i’ve noticed it too. The person you replied to obviously just likes to think their opinion is fact.

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe isn’t popular enough to meet Prince William?

Yet he DID! Fuck you anon! Joe is changing the world, doing amazing things with his celebrity status. He’s a great guy. What are you doing? Sitting in front of your computer on a Wednesday afternoon writing essays to bash the man. Now, who is the pathetic one?

What.The.Hell.

Well said, i hate that people just assume the beatles blew up after their first song. It took them years and years to build up the fanbase and become who they’re known as today.

• Hilary

My heart belongs to Prince Harry

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I love anons who make sense! :D
    You guys should make an account.

Well this is an odd couple.

um can I ask mr./mrs. Anonymous something ?
    I am glad you wrote this. I have wondered if it is one (maybe 2 or 3) hater that writes most of the hate nonsense on Jonas posts. I don’t know if it is me or not, but if you look, the Jonas posts dominate this site most of the time. Then we get the few people that seem to try to repeat themselves and they look unintelligent on what they say about Jonas.

I agree 100%

Jun 16, 2010 @ 11:56 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I love anons who make sense! :D
    You guys should make an account.
    I would and would love to, but I feel like I can write and express myself better if I don’t have one. I am on here every day though and I do get annoyed with the ANONS that throw all the hate in without details.

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

Funny you say this because I just heard a Jonas song on my local radio station and the two DJ’s commented that they love the Jonas Brother. It was a guy and a women!

• lhasalil

I’m loving the Joe news feast of the last 24 hours after being starved for the past week plus – I’ve missed this beautiful man soooo much even though I always sort of knew it would be worth it eventually.

You’re an inspiration Joe and I know your experiences in Africa will live with you a long time and contribute to making you a more rounded and beautiful person than you already are, if that’s possible. I freaking love you Joseph Adam Jonas, I truly do.

What.The.Hell.
    Agree Agree and they really haven’t released anything lately. They have been playing it low until recently.

• teardrop

===
    Exactly! There is always an assumption with the Jonas boys. Just because they didn’t sell 1 million albums on their first day, they’re deemed as failures? It’s just stupid.
    Personally, i think that they would have been a success without Disney. They have a raw talent, and that is why Lady Gaga mentioned them, and compared them RIGHTLY to the Beatles. She wasn’t referring to sales, as any idiot knows that everyone tends to download illegally now, so album sales are decreasing – she was referring to the ability that they have to move an audience, and have a raw talent, that would have been discovered without Disney. I feel the same way about the Jonai as I do about Zac (Efron). If you have seen him in the Derby Stallion, you will know that he is a brilliant actor. It’s a shame that their vehicle to fame was one that has been laughed at lately.

Although, i don’t know why. A lot of famous actors (Tom Cruise, Sherly Temple, Paul Newman, Julie Andrews etc) started working with Disney, and many of their well known movies were Disney produced.

• Afterglow

Such a great thing they’re both doing :) and Joe is looking good decked out in his US Soccer gear hehe :) <3

I am a Nick fan mostly, but I agree I was missing the Joe posts. My favorite posts on here are the Jonas posts. It is the only reason I come on this site.

• sexxynickj

Wow Prince Williams looks so old because he’s losing his hair poor guy. Joe looks amazing. Of course just saw the new pics of Demi and she looks freakin AWESOME!!

Dayum, I need to start watching the news.

• lhasalil

Tell me about it – it’s been as dead as the morgue in here for me for the past week or so ;))

• NicksSweetCaroline

BOORoyal family
    yayyyy!Jonas Brothers

• sexxynickj

aaliyahnoelle said:

forget prince william its all abot prince harry…NOW HE IS SEXY AS HELL

————————————

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

• Joseph-lover

Joe is so amazing. and he has such a great heart! you cann see he loves helping people! that’s the why I love you Joseph!

• Alex

Jun 16, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

seriously? joe jonas isn’t even popular enough to meet prince william.

Your comments are for attention. Only reason I am responding is because Joe needs to be applauded for his trip to Africa, not torn down for it.

Not only did Joe meet William, the Prince requested that Joe sing an extra set for the children. Those adorable kids knew all the words to the songs Joe, Greg, John sang.

Further, when Joe arrived in Africa he had a special message from both Prince William and Harry asking if it would be ok to play Jonas songs at this event. Joe did even one better and went there in person.

what the fuck…..never thought prince william and joe jonas would be in the same sentence let alone the same picture. and seriously, joe jonas…in AFRICA????

• superJOEman

Good to see Joe and Prince William helping the kids in Africa! Keep up the good work guys! The Prince of Wales meets the Prince of USA! Ha!!! ;P

• superJOEman

It’s nice to know that Joe is doing something special like this before he heads back to US for their summer tour. He’s really a great guy with such a big pure heart! I love you Joseph and we are so proud of you! NEVER MIND THE HATERS. They’re just jealous of you ’cause they can’t do the things that you do to reach out for the children who needs people like you. :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

O: Wait, what time is the chat? O:
    I don’t know. There is an advert on cambio but no time. I am asuming i will miss it :(

Children often look small stood next to adults

• xx.

first.

• MeenuD

Dayumm I want to go see some world cup games. And I’m first on a Jonas post.

i’m first bitches

• iwannakissjoe

Joe – You are the sweetet, most beautiful guy. I love the pics of him and those with the kids all over him with big smiles and having so much fun. Amazingly sweet.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Children often look small stood next to adults

Joe is no child foo’.
    He’s all man ;)

• LoveLautner

Joe Jonas & Prince William IN AFRICA

IN AFRICA? *gasp*

• L.Dazzle

Oh gosh Prince Will’s hair is thinning out so much

• LoveLautner

i’m first bitches

_____________

False.

• emma13

lol i cant belive this is on abc news. wow just wow.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Baby come home I miss you!
    Joe is going to get a tan and he is going to look so hot… :D

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

NicksSweetCaroline said:

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

O: Wait, what time is the chat? O:

Aw, damn, I hope it’s like 6pm UK time.

• LoveLautner

Dayumm I want to go see some world cup games.

________________

Same! And the worst is that some of them are like, 30 minutes away from my house and I have to stay inside. :/

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jun 16, 2010 @ 11:56 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

I love anons who make sense! :D
    You guys should make an account.

Its okay. What makes you feel more comfortable :)
    Are you by any chance my favourite anon? You’ll know what I’m talking about if its you. If not, then I still like you haha LOL

• MeeChellee?!

Hahahaha Joe looks soo short next to Prince William… I just love it! xD Anddd OMG I’m like literally dying to go to Africa, well South Africa, for the World Cupppp!Waaaaa!:(

• NicksSweetCaroline

Oh i just had a thought. Since Nick is in GMT time zone the time will actually suit me for once :P Hopefully its either b4 6 or after 10.30

• aaliyahnoelle

forget prince william its all abot prince harry…NOW HE IS SEXY AS HELL

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Yes….finally after days of missing Joe we get news regarding him. Yesterday and today <3

• inwonderland