Vanessa Hudgens LAKERS Supporter

vanessa-hudgens-la-lakers-fan-98

LA Lakers fan Vanessa Hudgens picking up some clothes from her Valley pad before heading back to boyfriend Zac Efron’s place in Hollywood. Who do YOU support, Laker or Celtics? Photos: Limelight.

True. He is a douche, but still…he can be my rapist anyday. Hahaha still hate him though.

C’s all the way.

look like she is going to stay at zac’s with her holding clothes. dang lucky girl!

• Judi0210

once again covering her face!!!haha

• gottalovethis

i think OU likes to stalk VH!

• gottalovethis

XP

• Liz.

She looks like such an idiot trying to hide from the cameras all the time. What did she expect when she got into the biz? Jeez. -_-

• Allison

Sa5m said:
    I hope she go to the laker game tonight then.

________________________________

Lol, the game is tomorrow night. And the Lakers got this, all the way baby. They’re in it to win it.

• mileyluver15

love them there the perfect couple i hope ther etogether forever there gonna be the next tom cruise and kaite homles and brad pit and angline jolie couple :) i want them married already!! or at least engaged

teenage rebel said:

whats with the pants?!
    _____
    she is wearing a skirt

• KristinaMarie559

Bubblegumbazoobazookabubblegum,my mom , she gave a $ . . . said:

“I know right! Oceanup fail’s more than the twitter whale”-KristinaMarie559
    Your quote as just made my day ! haha
    haha:)

• .Truth.

lol… does it matter? it’s not making it any better looking.

i wish her and zac got engaged soon!

• Bubblegumbazoobazookabubblegum,my mom , she gave a $ . . .

“I know right! Oceanup fail’s more than the twitter whale”-KristinaMarie559
    Your quote as just made my day ! haha

CELTICS!!!!!! Lakers r waaay 2 overrated and all there celeb fans who think just because they become famous they have to love everything LA even though there not from Cali. Norbert

so when zacs in hawaii she stays at zacs house?

Liz. said:

_______
    That do not mean she deserve to be stalked all the time.

• Sa5m

Allison said:

Sa5m said:
    I hope she go to the laker game tonight then.

________________________________

__________
    Of course they are going to win because they rock! :o)

• CHUCKNORRIS

BOOOO
    Fack the Fakers

mileyluver15 said:

_________________________
    i rather just seeing them stay together than marry young then get divorce

• Wendy

so when zacs in hawaii she stays at zacs house?
    __
    i think he is back or i doubt she will be going there

Really? But, Zac isn’t even in LA. He’s in Hawaii on the island of Maui.

seriously, LAKERS SUCK!

i hate both. lakers and celtics always win and are just cocky….and all celebrities love lakers cause they live in LA which is stupid.

LAKERS<3

Obviously Celtics, is that a serious question? I’m from Boston ;) and judging by the other comments, no one here likes the Lakers either! Yaaaayayaya.

Except Kobe Bryant is fucking hot.

Really? But, Zac isn’t even in LA. He’s in Hawaii on the island of Maui.
    __
    Maybe she is there to wait for him.

I highly dislike the Lakers, but I’m not gonna say they suck because that would a total lie considering they are a hell of a good team. That’s just the truth, but I still fucking hate them. Celtics all the way baby!!<33

• Menna

zac is in maui for an awards ceremony, he isn’t even in LA.

pshhh….fail.

• CHUCKNORRIS

Except Kobe Bryant is fucking hot.
    _______

Yea, for a cheating d0uchebag.

• KristinaMarie559

Finally a new post
    I know right! Oceanup fail’s more than the twitter whale.

• ericabbyx22

Finally a new post.

LAKERS ALL THE FREAKING WAY.

LAKERSSSSSSSS!!!!

lakers got them celdicks!

LAKERS;]
    and Kobe is so fine haha [:

LAKERS;]
    and Kobe is so fine haha [:

• SKY

BOSTON CELTICS ALL THE WAY!!…
    I JUS GOTTA SAY LAKERS LEARNED FROM
    THE CELTICS WHEN THE CELTICS TOTALLY
    SHOWED THEM THEY GOT GAME IN GAME 5..
    MY OPINION,SO DON’T HATE!!..
    —->BOSTON CELTICS<—- *RONDO AIN’T DAT BAD LOOKING…HAHA

• Allison

Sorry Celtics fans, but Lakers are taking it tomorrow. And it’s funny that some of you are saying that either of the teams suck when these were obviously the two best teams in the nba this season given that they’re in the finals. Hahaha, but Lakers are definitely gonna smash the Celtics tomorrow night no doubt. Born & raised in California, so no disrespect got it? Haha

Its all about the CELTICS BABY!!!! BUT THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS PWN ANYDAY MUTHA FUCKAS!!!

LAKERS!LAKERS!LAKERS!
    anyway,
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ALLOTA

WHATS WITH THAT BIG HAT?
    SHE DON’T NEED TO COVER HER UGLY FACE LIKE THAT
    ZAC IS SOO BLIND CKCK

Lakers all the way!!! They WILL win tomorrow~!

gorgeous vanessa

Lakers!!! :D
    They’re gunna win for sure.

LAKERS GONNA TAKE THE GOLD
    i like vanessa now cause she supports the lakers haha

oceanup have a poll to see which team has more fans rooting for them

LAKERS(: Boston sucks Rondo looks like a girl.!!

• NELENA RULES!

GO CELTICS! <3

• aaliyahnoelle

BOSTON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hpgirl

LAKERS(: Boston sucks Rondo looks like a girl.!!

Uh-uh, you DID NOT just insult Rondo! He’s beautiful..<3

Hahaha, it’s all good. But hey, Boston’s a great city… plus it’s my home, so no disrespect, got it? ;)

Lebron James>kobe bryant

Lakersss ;) they’re gonna win the championship ! Can’t wait till the parade;D

Lakersss ;) they’re gonna win the championship ! Can’t wait till the parade;D

you mean I can wait for the parade….in BOSTON!!!! CAUSE C’S ARE GONNA WIN BITCHES.

LAKERS(: Boston sucks Rondo looks like a girl.!!

_________________________________________

Aw Rondo’s my fav<33 He’s so cute! So shut the fuck up. Hahaha. Just kidding, you don’t have to like him because Pau Gasol is fucking BUSTED. You even have to agree. And I agree with the person above me, Boston’s my home so no disrespect.

• Jadders

It’s so annoying how she puts her head down – there’s no point looking like an idiot when we all know it’s her.

CELTICS!
    I won’t say Lakers suck cause they don’t, but Celtics will own tomorrow!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

coool i’m more of a Celtics fan though.

• Taylor

LAKERS<33333

• .Truth.

I hate these big-ass hats & skirts she’s been wearing lately… :/

I used to LOVE her style. Now it’s blehh.imo.

well if she looked up and half way smiled ppl would say its a phot shoot like they’re saying about zac’s hawaii pics on jj.

CELTIIIIIIICS!!!!!!!

• ZanessaxJoenessa

She’s so pretty :)
    Love her style

• hpgirl

Except Kobe Bryant is fucking hot.

Kobe Bryant looks like the black Voldemort.. just sayin.

CELTICS ;)

too all the celtics fans…
    HAHA..!!
    LAKERS CHAMPIONS 2010..!!
    IN YOUR FACE..!!
    Vanessa is just gorgeous..
    she hide her face because i think is
    ennoyying to have all the paparazzis taking
    pics of U..

• immatellyaonetime

CELTICSS, NO DOUBT.

• NOKIDDING

I <3 the Celticss! GOO CELTICSSS. I don’t care if it’s not Saint Particks dayy!!!!!(;

lakers all the way!!!!!!!
    screw celtics LOS ANGELES IS #1!
    im not gonna say celtics suck cause they dont but lakers will own tomorrow night!!!!!!

CELLLLLLTICSS!!!!!!!

• teenage rebel

whats with the pants?!

• Sa5m

I hope she go to the laker game tonight then.

Celtics!!!! Lakers suck!!! :p

• KristinaMarie559

I love her I wish Zac would marry her already!

• MissKatherine

CELTICS BITCHEs ;)

• ericabbyx22

Nice underwear lines.
    lol, just sayin !

It’s all about the LAKERS! LA BABY!