Miley Cyrus Wake Paranormal Thriller Role

miley-cyrus-wak

Miley Cyrus is attached to star in an adaptation of Lisa McMann’s young-adult paranormal thriller novel ‘Wake’ for Paramount and MTV Films, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Tish Cyrus will be a co-producer.

‘Wake’ is about Jane, 17, who has the unwanted ability to become sucked into people’s dreams. Not surprisingly, she sees things she would rather not see. But when she gets pulled into a terrible nightmare, Janie dangerously goes from mere witness to participant.

The sequels ‘Fade’ and ‘Gone’ detail her investigations with boyfriend Cabel into the perverse activities of teachers at their school and the difficult fate that lies ahead for her. Miley’s commitment to ‘Wake’ rests on the finished script.

• sexxynickj

Nice Jonas T-shirt… she’s looks really fug in that pic… but at least she’s covered up

Depleted by, 2013? Naw. (;

______

So much wrong in that sentence.

• ohmimiley

@sexxtnickj It’s an old pic. And now she can’t wear something because you don’t approve? And yea she is normally covered up. Just not in concerts, because it’s the theme.

• NickJisoffthechain

I will be so mad if she gets that part! Those books are amazing and Miley is just not the right person to play Jane. Oh well, maybe she won’t like the final script and they can hire someone more suited to the role.

• sexxynickj

———————–

I’m not a Miley fan. I tried to say something positive. Didn’t know it was an old pic. Glad she looks better now

• party with me

i feel like selena was attached to this project at one point.
    just cuz the name sounds familiar with something she was doing.
    it’s kind of hard to picture miley in a “thriller” but also i can’t picture her doing hardcore drugs and sex scenes in LOL.

• ohmimiley

@sexxynickj Then if you’re not a Miley fan.. get off the post. Simple as that. If you’re on it, you must have interest.

I feel like most of the Miley haters love Nick…lmao

• ohmimiley

@imnotannoying Haha, me too.

• Gleekedout

Bout to pone the Teen Choice Site. yep yep yep.

• Liz.

ohmimiley said:

So what were those candids of her in London with that mesh top and her bra hanging out. Yeah, that was really the theme of a concert. -_-

Ill watch it….

• alionthelinee

i would watch it (:

• party with me

ohmimiley said:
    ____________

not necessarily, a lot of times she wears clothes in public that are kinda risque. (i hate that word but there’s really no other way to describe it).

• ohmimiley

And you know how OU is.. They post the “worst”, and most irrelevant pictures for a post. Especially for Miley, for some reason >.>

• Liz.

party with me said:

ohmimiley said:
    ____________

Thank you. :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sounds interesting…? Hopefully its scary but its rare to find a scary film that was made this decade -_-

NOOOOOOOOOOooo. she will ruin the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no hard feelings i like her musik but agh no no no !

• alionthelinee

@ohmimiley
    I KNOW! i noticed that
    its always one where her shirt is a little low
    or one that dosent like right when shes singing
    haha it gets on my nerves

• ohmimiley

Did nobody hear me? I said NORMALLY!! >.> Didnt say all the time, I said normally. If you go on Justjared and look at the past, couple posts of her, out and about, she is dressed cute, in jeans and long sleeved shirts, (in some of em)

• CatchMe.

why is she wearing a jonas shirt?
    lool

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Who cares what Miley wears….Oh yeah apparently the haters…

• ohmimiley

Why can’t she wear a Jonas shirt?

• Liz.

ohmimiley said:

That’s true. I think she dresses less whatever you want to call it when she’s with Liam. O_o Anyways, I’m not saying I don’t like her clothes, her style is cute just sometimes it isn’t always appropriate considering the legions of young girls who think the sun shines out of her ass, but they’re cute and I know if I were skinnier I’d rock most of it too. haha. :D

• Gleekedout

I just poned the teen choice site. foreal.
    After you finish voting delete your history on the site. It’ll let you vote again.

• selena hq

hope she gets the role! omg!

• AnonymousGurrl

NickJisoffthechain said:

————————–
    IKR? Aside form the fact that Miley really isn’t a great actress, I can’t stand seeing her in movies, that’s why I didn’t see ‘The Last Song’

Whats 18 – 11?

• JonasandMileyPones

I’m listening to she will be loved and I remember the scene when Miley and Liam were singing it on the last song <3 haha sorry I loved the movie.

_____

I still haven’t seen it. SMH at myself.

____________

I kinda wanna see it but idk :/

mehr. all the scary was phychological not like physical. but theres loads of gore.

______________

I’m not sure if I wanna watch it, everyone I know thats seen it says it isnt that great

• YoYo

I have all the movies! :D I love saw

_____

I still haven't seen it. SMH at myself.

____________

Me either

JonasandMileyPones said:

I saw all of them.

really? what happened to adam i cba to watch the second movie and find out lol ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Has anyone seen the new Nightmare on Elm Street? I like REALLY want to see it but its an 18 and I’m 15 >:l

____________

I kinda wanna see it but idk :/

______________

_–_

mehr. it wasnt the best film ive ever seen. but it passed time you know ;)

• springstrawberry

Hey guys ! I was just wondering, is Twitter having a bug again ? ‘Cause the website doesn’t work and neither does echofon (with firefox) for me !

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hey guys ! I was just wondering, is Twitter having a bug again ? ‘Cause the website doesn’t work and neither does echofon (with firefox) !

I thought it was just me! The damn site wont load :/

• Sa5m

________
    When he figured it out on the first one that the saw is for cutting the leg I was so sure that guy is going to do it.

• YoYo

I still haven’t seen it. SMH at myself.

WHAT? you should! It’s not better than the Notebook obviously but it’s close to a walk to remember.

JonasandMileyPones said:

the whole set is there. they are freaking adorable ;) i know they are aonly for the play but i love it ;P

BTW im gonna put the programme up on twitter when i go to the play :D

_______

It’s sad that people are already hating her. SMH.

I’m ashamed to call myself a Jonas fan sometimes.

mm… i wouldnt like them as a couple. they dont match even though they look right together :) but shes like a 22 year old classical singer ;)
    either way. i like them for the play…

i would admit to not likeing them if they wernt for the play (i wouldnt have a problem with her or the relationship but i would with the photos – becasue you know… it would be too publicity whorish for me ;) ) but they are for the play! so whats the big freaking deal. Its publicity material and she is playing his love interest

• party with me

party with me
    Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:25 am
    party with me said:

TOMORROW :)epic day<3.

Why?

my graduation!
    congratulations:)
    ___________

thanks! can’t waittt for college.

• YoYo

I will definitely watch it :)

• YoYo

omg Mexico vs. France today, can’t wait!

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

___________

The only ones that have seriously scared me are Paranormal Activity, The Ring & Halloween
    _______________
    Halloween with the little girl in it are the best ones.

______________

Which one is that? I’ve only seen the 1st & part of the 2nd
    _______________________

I wanna see the other ones :) I might get the boxset at some point

• Sa5m

Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    poop said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    My friend almost cried in The Orphan and said how scary it was but I didn’t even flinch in any of the movie. It wasn’t scary at all and I slept well that night lol.

The Orphan was shit :/

the orphan wasnt scary, it was just very gross. i wanted to puke o_o
    _______
    I put it on a couple of times but never finished watching the film. Lmao

YoYo said:

omg Mexico vs. France today, can’t wait!

____________

England vs. Argentina tomorrow :D:D:D:D

• JonasandMileyPones

either way. i like them for the play…

I agree.

The Orphan was shit :/

the orphan wasnt scary, it was just very gross. i wanted to puke o_o

____________

The end was crap! It would have been scarier if she was like some kind of zombie lmfao

____________

I kinda wanna see it but idk :/

• YoYo

____________

I kinda wanna see it but idk :/

I saw all of them.

• SummerKisses

i love miley and her new album and cant wait for all the upcoming projects she has to share with us

• kass

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! i cant wait!!!!

• JonasandMileyPones

Miley just keeps going. I love it.

wow thats really cool, id love to see miley in a scary movie :)

• smantha

well miley is an amazing girl & ithink she is going 2 be more foums she is going 2-b a big big big super star i blv in her

I don’t know why I can’t picture her into this kind of movies…
    Maybe it’s her babyface. I can’t get used to it.
    Never mind, she’s pretty.

• ohmimiley

I dont usually watch scary movvies, but just for her, I will. xD

• ohmimiley

Depleted by, 2013? Naw. (;

• CupcakezLover

I wonder how Miley would do in a horror movie. I can’t wait to see it.

she cant even act, she sucks….
    seriously pathetic wannabe stop to make always a huge fool of yourself, TLS was a big fail and everybody says that you sucks and your poor skill to acting was sooo fucking ridiculous…..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait that girl JAMP posted is Nick’s love interest that he will be kissing?

• JONAS1luver

SHE WORE A JONAS TEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CAN’T BELEIVE I HAVE THE SAME!!!!
    BUT THE SHIRT IS OLD BUT I STILL LOVE JONAS BROTHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ooh and BTW & FYI : JB STANDS FOR THE “JONAS BROTHERS” not this skunck gay “JUSTIN BIEBER” UNDERSTAND B*****S!!!!!!!!!!

sence when this horse face and disgusting copy cat can act? LMFAO

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley is just kicking everyone in their face right now with everything she is doing… Love her… :)

Sa5m said:

________

same but seriously what kind of escape method is that. jigsaw is gonna walk past him dragging himself up the stairs at the end really ;)

ewww so gross that picture really scary me, she has such a fugly and fat face…..

• m

Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    Gleekedout said:

Shes in it because her mom is producing. Got it.

………………………..

THIS.
    lol you have it backwards. Tish is not some famous hollywood producer. She is producing because Miley is in it. So they can be together and they work well with each other

• party with me

If it’s really scary then I just can’t watch it.
    Leo DiCaprio’s ma boyy but I just couldn’t out myself through Shutter Island.

I hate scary movies :(
    ___________

shutter island isn’t scary. thrillers aren’t the same as horror movies. thriller is just like shocking and suspenseful but not scary.
    if you want to, watch it, it’s not scary i promise. lol.

• party with me

Liz. said:
    party with me said:

ohmimiley said:
    @Liz Really? Lol I thought the opposite. I always think she wears more when shes with him xD
    _____________

yeah that’s what she was saying. it’s just easy to misread it.

Glad you got it, I have issues with clairty sometimes. :) Sorry. :/
    ______________

oh i totally understood. i think it’s just cuz you didn’t put a label on the style you were talking about that some people might misunderstand. ha.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Who cares what Miley wears….Oh yeah apparently the haters…
    ______________

really? i care what she wears because i like her style. thanks.
    don’t make assumptions, it makes you look like an asshole..
    —————
    Are you the one who is always calling people assholes?…..

Why is Tish producing?

How about Zac’s new. He received the award for shining sta. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/17/zac-efron-shines-in-maui/

• Gleekedout

Shes in it because her mom is producing. Got it.

• party with me

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Who cares what Miley wears….Oh yeah apparently the haters…
    ______________

really? i care what she wears because i like her style. thanks.
    don’t make assumptions, it makes you look like an asshole..
    —————
    Are you the one who is always calling people assholes?…..

haa no sorry beb.
    but it’s a saying. when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. i was just putting it in my terms. (:

• blameitontherain

im proud of her and her upcoming roles.”the last song” was a really big step for her, and this role sounds very suited for her if you ask me.i really hope she goes far.and i love that despite all the people who bring her down, she still works hard and doesnt let those people take her away her dreams and tell her that shes not good enough. <3

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I dont think that its meant to be scary, theres a difference between a thriller and a horror moovie. Thrilerr is normally less scary but like more like a dark drama

Gleekedout said:

Shes in it because her mom is producing. Got it.

other way round love. her mum is signed on to produce films mileys in. not miley is signed on to be in films her mum produces

Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    Gleekedout said:

Shes in it because her mom is producing. Got it.

………………………..

THIS.

Yeah but sometimes thrillers have scary moments, I dont really like them though

• Hilary

Cool
    good for her =)

hi everyone :)

• Gleekedout

Gleekedout said:

Shes in it because her mom is producing. Got it.

Ah.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

oceanup. how old is this picture lmfao. this is like… a year and a half ago i swear

• JonasandMileyPones

Since when is Mommy Tish producing movies and isshh?

• picstoburn

I hope it’s going to be good.most scary movies are horrible these days.

______

Last year was really bad when it came to Miley pictures.

Yeah but sometimes thrillers have scary moments, I dont really like them though

yeah, like suspence. and aw, i dont like horror movies much ( i always get forced into watching them tho ;) )

jonasandMileyPones said:

______

Last year was really bad when it came to Miley pictures.

oceanup just uses pictures which cause dramam when it comes to miley, like of her dancing on an icecream truck or of her wearing a jonas t shirt or w.e

the character’s name is janie. and it’s not really scary. it’s totally awesome and i think it’ll make a great movie series.

hi everyone :)

heyy :) u ok?

Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    Gleekedout said:

Shes in it because her mom is producing. Got it.

………………………..

THIS.

wrong way! dur.

MollySmellsOfFlowers
    Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:14 am

hi everyone :)

heyy :) u ok?
    yeah :) why wouldn’t i be? lol

TOMORROW :)epic day<3.

• YoYo

My friend saw it, he said that it made him laugh and that it wasn’t scary at all.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Wait that girl JAMP posted is Nick’s love interest that he will be kissing?

_–

yep shes a 22 year old classical singer.

• springstrawberry

I thought it was just me! The damn site wont load :/

—————-

Thanx for the reply ! Yeah, lol your’re not the only one apparently !

• Gleekedout

ACAFELLAS GLEE IS ON TONIGHT. OH YES.

______

Wait?

I think I only saw 1,2,4, and 6.

Sorry. Yeah, I barley remember 1 and 2. Ahaha.

..hm I can’t see her playing Janie at all….it’s just not the right role for her I’ll be pretty dissappointed if she gets it

• WakeWasGreat :)

I love love love Miley, I really do, but I absolutely do not think she would be the best person for the role. I think that the movie companies now-a-days look for someone who will get a lot of hype for the movie and not the best possible person for the role. I really do love her and I will support her and I have, but I loved Wake, I haven’t caught up on the whole series yet but I am really looking forward to finishing it, and I don’t think that she would be the best person to play Janie, they spelt it wrong up there ^. I know a lot of you are excited and I don’t know if you’ll get angry with me, but I don’t know if you have read the book and know if she is really the best. At Lisa’s website I couldn’t read the comments because I know that fans would be angry knowing that Miley isn’t right for the part. Even though I don’t think she would be best for Janie,I love her and will support her and wish her luck if she does decide to take to the role. I do wonder one thing: Why is Tish co-producing? That scares me. All I hope for is that the movie comes out to be something Lisa can be proud of :)

From what I remember, the book wasn’t scary. :p
    Infact, it was a bit boring and weird. I’d still see it though for Miley and the fact that I’ve read the book. X)

• Hilary

please no! she’ll ruin an amazing book!

Boo hoo. Don’t be jealous.
    You sound like the kid who got picked last for kickball.

• CoinBears

I hope she starts this after she begins taking acting lessons.

I love Miley, but she would benefit a lot from taking them.

• fadsds

WHAT THE HELL!!!!! SHE KEEPS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM THE ONE THAT DESERVES IT

GIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFFGIVE IT TO THE DUFF
    NNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNONONONONNONNO

• Anonsadasdasymous

HOLY CRAPPPPP THAT IS SO WEIRDD !!! JUST TOOK THAT BOOK OUT FOM THE LIBRARY YESTERDAY !!!!! AHHHH weird :/

• JONAS1luver

listen ALIEN!!!!
    stop talking about the jonas brothers if u hate them that much KEEP IT TO UR SELF!!OK….and what about u?u r a monster that still saying bad words to people !!!!!!!!!who u think u r??the queen of england or the queen of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is for all of u not just HER!!!!!!!!
    btw if u keep saying these things u may lose ur e-mail or anything cuz i’m a hucker ok!!!!!!!!!
    not kidding!!!
    this msg is 4 JonasandMileyPones!!!!
    and ur pic is ugly change it before i lose my mind ALIEN!!!!!

omg i love that book series but miley seriously i just dont see her being janie

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i wannna see eclipse. :/

lol Kevin took Danielle from Joe :p

Joe did say he hit on her first…. I guess they love taking girls from each other…lmao.

Lol true.
    I thought it would be kind of awkward but seems like everything is working out fine.:)
    Joe needs to find someone and stick with them for at least half of a year I mean COME ON he’s looking like a manwhore!

Joe is a man whore….The longest time he didn’t have a girlfriend was when Camilla broke things off and I have a feeling Joe want’s a girlfriend right now…

It’s like he can’t be a lone for a few days.
    He needs to stop the dating for a while and try to find the right one he’s freaking.. I don’t even know his age anymore… D: 20? 21? idk

Yeah he needs to settle down now and at least date a girl for 1 or 2 years for ONCE and maybe get married like Kevin cause seriously he just fly’s through girls….

and I don’t blame none of them that dumped his ass!

Retarded isnt an insult ¬_¬ its like using the n word…. just to let you know.

I still can use it whenever I want to wherever I want to!

_—–

would you call a black person the n word? would you call a gay person a fag? no. so dont use the word retarded. Im mentally disabled and seriously to me its as bad as the n word is to a black person.

anyone who says otherwise is ignorant.

Oh Jesus…This is a web-site if you don’t like people saying shit then just leave….I don’t like some things people say either but OH WELL….

I just lost a foloower on tumblr :'(

• yeahyeahyeah

Jesus Christ. Next you’ll be seeing her in a John Hughes remake. SHIT I spoke too soon. I’d kill myself if that happened.

• yeahyeahyeah

• biebsoulmate

the last movie she was in she just acted like how she act in her show, the charater she played did not seem like her just seem like miley so to my opinion she isnt a good acter. miley dont try to play another role 4 a movie cause your charater was and will always be a mess, stick 2 singing

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!!

ahh shite i was gonna watch the england football match. darn it.

———————–

WELL U CANT!

well i might eb able to. what time is the world ending. you know… football might be on pre end of the world…

I just lost a foloower on tumblr :'(

I love Tumblr.. :P

I just lost a foloower on tumblr :'(

ill follow you :D? follo me back tho ;)

whats yours?

=WERE IS SOPHIA AND RILEY? D:

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

everyone follow me on tumblr

and on twitter

;)

spam ovaa

• YoYo

iLoveChrisBrown said:

I hope Mexico WINS.
    Omg me too!, my boyfriend Carlos Vela needs to make a goal <3

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

and I don’t blame none of them that dumped his ass!

Retarded isnt an insult ¬_¬ its like using the n word…. just to let you know.

I still can use it whenever I want to wherever I want to!

_—–

anyone who says otherwise is ignorant.

theres a fucking difference beetween opinion and discrimination . if you had called someone the n word you would have a hundred people jump down your neck. well im not apologising for standing up for what is right.

oh great the bitch is here D:

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    AmberKnowsBest said:

and I don’t blame none of them that dumped his ass!
    Trying to keep it a secret is what makes people break up because it is so hard. I think Joe should do what he did with Camilla hang out with her all the time, say he has a girlfriend and that’s it people will know….

Yes, and I don’t understand why Nick has been doing this since he first got famous.
    He never learns -.-

Nick needs to learn or else he will never find the one, he is getting older… :/

He’s still young unlike Joe.
    but I think at some point of ur life u’re just tired of having new gfs all the time and not being able to stick with just one!
    ——————————————-
    UNLIKE JOE??? 20 years old is not young to you? It is still very young and you know most famous people don’t settle down until they are in their 30’s and Joe himself said on Ryan Seacrest in that January interview marriage is like 10 years away..he has got plenty of time and I think Joe will date alot more girls before he finds “the one”
    _____
    How long is his longest relationship? 6 months?

please no! she’ll ruin an amazing book!

I like this trilogy, but I just can’t see Miley playing Janie. I wish casting director’s would search film schools for talent instead of picking the “rich and famous”.

JAMP

Joe might ask out Nicole before Nick gets a chance ;D

______

FFUUUUU.

He never learns -.-

Nick needs to learn or else he will never find the one, he is getting older… :/

He’s still young unlike Joe.
    ——————————————-
    _____
    How long is his longest relationship? 6 months?
    —————————-
    No he and Camilla were togther 11 months and if she hadn’t broke with him it would been maybe even still…

sence when this horse face and disgusting copy cat can act? LMFAO
    why are you talking about her brother like that
    and it’s SINCE.

How is this gonna happen when the execs at MTV hate hate Miley Cyrus and the whole Cyrus family.

springstrawberry said:

_–

its working for me :/

• JonasandMileyPones

Wait that girl JAMP posted is Nick’s love interest that he will be kissing?

JonasandMileyPones said:

______

Wait?

I think I only saw 1,2,4, and 6.

Sorry. Yeah, I barley remember 1 and 2. Ahaha.

damn ;) :P hes the guy locked in the bathroomm at the end of 1

• BirthdayCake

I’ve read that fanfiction story! Multiple times, by multiple authors. Yeah. Probably won’t see it.

OH HELL NOOOOO…. thanks retarded cyrus another movie that you totally ruin….

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait that girl JAMP posted is Nick’s love interest that he will be kissing?

_–

yep shes a 22 year old classical singer.

Oh…I bet Joe will date her….he is like that….

• picstoburn

kk im leaving,i’ll be back…..

• star19

OH. She’s going to be in horror movies now?
    Too lazy to read. :p

damn ;) :P hes the guy locked in the bathroomm at the end of 1

______

I think he died. Dude, I fckn forgot. Sorry. LMAO. ;D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wait that girl JAMP posted is Nick’s love interest that he will be kissing?

_____

Oh…I bet Joe will date her….he is like that….

I thought it was just me! The damn site wont load :/

—————-

Thanx for the reply ! Yeah, lol your’re not the only one apparently !

______________

Rofl I’m not happy, I am having withdrawal symtoms

star19

Ur icon iz so presh! ^.^

• YoYo

she cant even act, she sucks….

Everyone has different opinions ;) I loved it, you didn’t it’s ok no one said everyone will love it.

jonasandMileyPones said:

damn ;) :P hes the guy locked in the bathroomm at the end of 1

______

I think he died. Dude, I fckn forgot. Sorry. LMAO. ;D

lmfao ;) OMGOSH he beat that guy to death with a toilet seat. that was frigging funny. it was supposed to be all violent and shoking byt the fact it was a toilet seat just made it lol.

death by toilet seat ;) LOL

and dw ;)

• JonasandMileyPones

Oh…I bet Joe will date her….he is like that….

_____

Hmm. Him dating another Camilla? Idts. Lol.

• m

OH HELL NOOOOO…. thanks retarded cyrus another movie that you totally ruin….

You’ve never heard of these books.
    If you don’t like miley then don’t go to her posts, don’t listen to her music and don’t see her movies. Simple. Easy.

death by toilet seat ;) LOL

________

Oh. I remeber that. LMAO. That was a huge WTF moment for me. LOL.

• star19

JonasandMileyPones said:
    star19

Ur icon iz so presh! ^.^
    Why thank you so much!! :>

m said:

sexxynickj said:

———————–

I do have interest in her. She’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from

okay then g MASTURBATE to your nick jonas poster. *Here’s a dildo*
    LMAO

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh…I bet Joe will date her….he is like that….

_____

Hmm. Him dating another Camilla? Idts. Lol.

• Aryanna

Pretty Little Liars seems good. :)

• star19

JonasandMileyPones said:
    Oh…I bet Joe will date her….he is like that….

_____

Hmm. Him dating another Camilla? Idts. Lol.

When he calls her, Joe might be thinking of the other Camilla. So maybe not. :

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

_______________
    Halloween with the little girl in it are the best ones.

______________

Which one is that? I’ve only seen the 1st & part of the 2nd
    _______________________

I wanna see the other ones :) I might get the boxset at some point

the scariest movie for me was nightmare on elms street with freddie crewguer. I thought he was going to stalked my dreams and kill me lol.

Sa5m said:

________

______
    I thought that dead man in the middle of the room is really a dead man. Did you know it as jigsaw before the end?

• Jonas1luver

IT means shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:02 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Wait that girl JAMP posted is Nick’s love interest that he will be kissing?

_–

yep shes a 22 year old classical singer.

Oh…I bet Joe will date her….he is like that….
    —————————————-
    Are you saying that Joe takes all Nick girls before Nick gets a chance to ask them out because I have been hearing that alot lately..maybe if Nick wasn’t wasn’t scared to admit to the public when he was dating somebody realationsips wouldn’t be so harsh on him.

• m

sexxynickj said:

———————–

I do have interest in her. She’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from

okay then g masturbate to your nick jonas poster. *Here’s a dildo

• m

sexxynickj said:

———————–

I do have interest in her. She’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from

okay then g MASTURBATE to your nick jonas poster. *Here’s a dildo*

• emma13

i cant picture her in a thriller movie.

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

___________

Not even lying. Those are one of my fave books.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:23 am

TOMORROW :)epic day<3.

Why?
    Miley’s concert for GMA.

Ohhh haha

lol yeah,i been waiting for a month for this.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Tomorrow is actually going to be an epic day, I pretty much invited everyone I know to my house to watch football…

party with me
    Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:25 am
    party with me said:

TOMORROW :)epic day<3.

Why?

my graduation!
    congratulations:)

• emma13

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

___________

sorry to but in but paranormal activity was not that scary. i mean it was okay and at the end when she just hit the camera that was just predictable.

I don’t know why I can’t picture her into this kind of movies…
    Maybe it’s her babyface. I can’t get used to it.
    Never mind, she’s pr

stop copying from what I say about selena having a baby face she actually does look like a kid miley looks her age and probably older. I think miley will do great in a scary movie, I hope she does all kind of movies horror,action,romantic.

• picstoburn

I don’t know why I can’t picture her into this kind of movies…
    Maybe it’s her babyface. I can’t get used to it.
    Never mind, she’s pr

stop copying? wow grow up please lol.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is Nick’s livechat tonight?

_____________

Lol the bit that scared me was the attic

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m ignoring a phonecall ;)

I don’t like this photo. :/ Nick and his co star:

SlippinIntoTheLava x3
    Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:28 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Is Nick’s livechat tonight?
    yes:D

• peacelovehearts

Watching Miley go crazy ass & thinking the paranormal are stalking her? I’d see it 30x :D

Yahhh bitch yahhh

… its just a greeting lol
    oh lol sorry (;

• Sa5m

emma13 said:

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

_______________
    Halloween with the little girl in it are the best ones.

• sexxynickj

———————–

I do have interest in her. She’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from

JonasandMileyPones said:

I don’t like this photo. :/ Nick and his co star:

AWHHHH. ^.^

SUPA KYOOTE!

BTW im gonna put the programme up on twitter when i go to the play :D

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

_______________
    Halloween with the little girl in it are the best ones.

______________

Which one is that? I’ve only seen the 1st & part of the 2nd

• catey

I agree, emma13. The ending was VERY predictable. The movie wasn’t scary at all to me.

• Gleekedout

Brian Austin Green, I hate you. Stealing my wife like that.

• catey

JonasandMileyPones said:

death by toilet seat ;) LOL

________

Oh. I remeber that. LMAO. That was a huge WTF moment for me. LOL.

made all the better by him findind out like a minute later that he was on thier side… fail adam. just fail. also how the fuck did they not notice jigsaw breathing in the middle of that bathroom . surley if you were there for 6 hours staring at it then you would realise he was breathing

• selena hq

Sa5m said:

________

______

like right at the end of the movie when they one guy has escaped after sawing his foot off, he sat up and adam was like AHHHH and he peeled the fake wound of and was like, you have run out off time, game over. and switched the light off and shut the doors. i was a bit shocked tbh, i did not see that coming.

geeze i hope nobody here was planning on watchinmg this movie and ive ruined it for them ;) sahryy if i have

• Liz.

Gleekedout said:

I just poned the teen choice site. foreal.

Are you for real? I have to try that.

• star19

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D

• ohmimiley

star19 said:

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D
    Nope. Same here. I don’t even feel guilty. Ha. But I laughed because she was showing her ass, not because of her ass. Get it? :)

• ohmimiley

Whats the teen choice site?

• realistgangsta

love miley keep doing what you love to do and getting that paper miley haters going to hate

Miley will be on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight for the first time. He is not know for avoiding controversial subjects with his guest stars. He questioned Emma Watson about her dress flying open and exposing her underwear and even showed the pictures, and her first accidental panty flash occurred on his show. It will be interesting if he brings up the subject of the Perez incident with her.

• party with me

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Who cares what Miley wears….Oh yeah apparently the haters…
    ______________

really? i care what she wears because i like her style. thanks.
    don’t make assumptions, it makes you look like an asshole..

• Liz.

ohmimiley said:

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. :) I was going to say something like less “slutty” or “risque”, but I really didn’t want to term it and have people on my ass. -_- LOL.

Miley will be on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight for the first time. He is not know for avoiding controversial subjects with his guest stars. He questioned Emma Watson about her dress flying open and exposing her underwear and even showed the pictures, and her first accidental underwear flash occurred on his show. It will be interesting if he brings up the subject of the Perez incident with her.

If it’s really scary then I just can’t watch it.
    Leo DiCaprio’s ma boyy but I just couldn’t out myself through Shutter Island.

I hate scary movies :(

Hey is anybody else here have touble getting on Cambio my puter says there is something wrong with that website but it worked the first day for me fine!!

• party with me

ohmimiley said:
    _____________

yeah that’s what she was saying. it’s just easy to misread it.

• carbomb__

hmmm… Tish is producing.. uh huh

• Gleekedout

and o l d m a n hittin on me whatttttt you need a cat scan.

• AmberKnowsBest

Awe I remember these days :)

hey you! you’re always complaining about selena haters, and you say they’re pathetic but you are a hater too.You’re the same shit :)

Aryanna said:

star19 said:

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D
    Your icon <3

• springstrawberry

————————

I don’t think he’s scared, he just seems to find that it’s not the medias buisness. He doesn’t want the whole world to know that he’s dating a simple girl…

• Sa5m

_____
    Oops, we are ruining the films. LoL But Saw films are great. I heard there is gonna be a new one this Holloween.

JUSTIN BIEBER BRINGS ALL THE GIRLS TO THE YARD AND THEY’RE LIKE “CAN YOU EVEN GET HARD”!

JAMP

Joe might ask out Nicole before Nick gets a chance ;D

• star19

Aryanna said:
    star19 said:

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D
    Oh yeah. I totally get you. ;) Your icon, Sarah met him many times.

AmberKnowsBest said:

Aryanna said:

star19 said:

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D

Your icon <3
    ----------
    Thanks ! :) Is that Kaka? :D

sence when this horse face and disgusting copy cat can act? LMFAO
    why are you talking about her brother like that
    and it’s SINCE.

If you’re going to insult at least spell EVERY SINGLE WORD RIGHT! otherwise makes you look like a fool… with ur pants on the ground :p (I just had to!!!)

Aryanna said:

AmberKnowsBest said:

Aryanna said:

star19 said:

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D

Your icon <3
    Thanks ! :) Is that Kaka? :D

Yes, yes <3

star19 said:

Aryanna said:
    star19 said:

Is it mean that I laughed at Demi’s picture with her ass showing?
    I can’t even. :D
    Oh yeah. I totally get you. ;) Your icon, Sarah met him many times.
    Yeah, I know, that girl’s like in love with him or something. :/
    FML.

Your icon <3
    ----------
    Thanks ! :) Is that Kaka? :D
    Yes, yes <3
    YAYY. :D He’s awesome.

• Fiona

The synopsis sounds interesting. Go Miley

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

My brother thinks Miley is going to have a bad career after Disney..he just said that…oh please..He thinks she is going to end up like Hilary Duff

He also thinks Hilary Duff can sing better that her….

Jesus take the wheel

• star19

Plus, am I the ONLY one who find Demi’s eyebrows weird?? :/

Aryanna said:

Your icon <3
    Thanks ! :) Is that Kaka? :D

Yes, yes <3
    YAYY. :D He’s awesome.

I KNOW, and so is Ian OMG major crush on him :p
    I can’t wait to see kaka play again this sunday <3

star19 said:

Plus, am I the ONLY one who find Demi’s eyebrows weird?? :/

I DO!
    They look like Joe’s!

She will be great in this movie! Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

Plus, am I the ONLY one who find Demi’s eyebrows weird?? :/

They are so dark and weird looking….

springstrawberry said:

————————

and what’s wrong with dating a simple girl?!

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    springstrawberry said:

————————

———————————
    Yeah but he doesn’t have to try and hide it either I mean look at zac and vanessa they don’t hide but they are not every where together either (a la Joe and Demi) they just don’t discuss it and the media pretty much lost interest in them fast they still take pictures of them together but they don’t hound them…holding hands and stuff is enough to tell people your dating without admiting it blabbing to everyone. I still think Joe and Demi will get back together this summer it won’t work out, but I bet they give it one more go!

• Liz.

party with me said:

ohmimiley said:
    _____________

yeah that’s what she was saying. it’s just easy to misread it.

Glad you got it, I have issues with clairty sometimes. :) Sorry. :/

• star19

AmberKnowsBest said:
    star19 said:

Plus, am I the ONLY one who find Demi’s eyebrows weird?? :/

I DO!
    They look like Joe’s!
    Lol no. Joe’s fine.
    But Demi’s like, I don’t know I think it’s too…. Ugh I can’t explain it.

• star19

Plus, am I the ONLY one who find Demi’s eyebrows weird?? :/

They are so dark and weird looking….
    ====
    YES! YES! :/

THE BOOKS ARE AWESOME.

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    springstrawberry said:

————————

———————————

I don’t.
    Specially after the whole “butt pics” and “small bikini” I doubt it!

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:26 am
    AmberKnowsBest said:

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    springstrawberry said:

————————

———————————

I don’t.
    Specially after the whole “butt pics” and “small bikini” I doubt it!
    ————————————–
    LMFAO I love that “butt pics” that is sooo funny..hey she’s latina she can’t help it they love showing they asses!! its their thing I just go with it!

Yes, yes <3
    --------
    YAYY. :D He's awesome.
    I KNOW, and so is Ian OMG major crush on him :p
    I can't wait to see kaka play again this sunday <3
    Yep, totally. :D
    He’s my favorite player of the month. Last month, it was Yohann Gourcuff. Haha.
    And Ian’s so damn hoooot. :D

Plus, am I the ONLY one who find Demi’s eyebrows weird?? :/

They are so dark and weird looking….
    ====
    YES! YES! :/
    When I see them i am like what happened to your eyebrows? my goodness

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe and Demi probably wont get back together….

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Joe and Demi probably wont get back together….
    ————————————–
    I don’t know that they will get back together but it gets lonely on the road maybe they will be friends with benefits for the summer. I don’t think Joe can go a whole summer without dating and it would be too jerky to bring another girl around Demi even he knows that!

Miley is only great at sucking her daddy’s dick.

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley is only great at sucking her daddy’s dick.
    I don’t usually care what people say about Miley but that was unnecessary….

• AmberKnowsBest

Miley is only great at sucking her daddy’s dick.

and how would u know that anon?

Aryanna said:

Yes, yes <3
    YAYY. :D He’s awesome.

I KNOW, and so is Ian OMG major crush on him :p
    I can’t wait to see kaka play again this sunday <3
    Yep, totally. :D
    He’s my favorite player of the month. Last month, it was Yohann Gourcuff. Haha.
    And Ian’s so damn hoooot. :D

I KNOW :O
    I think he’s dating Nina.
    He’s never seen with his blond last gf EVER so I’m assuming they broke up because they never stay that long without seeing each other and if him and nina arent dating they are deff getting there!

• idkMyBFFjill

sweet role.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

eh. i hate scary movies. i always end up laughing at them.

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:30 am

• emma13

lol i bet some jonas fans are already hating on nicks love interest.

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!!

emma13 said:

lol i bet some jonas fans are already hating on nicks love interest.

shes like. not even his girlfriend.
    hating on her is so stupid.

• Mayra.

I think I´m gonna like this movie!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!!

ahh shite i was gonna watch the england football match. darn it.

Yep, totally. :D
    He’s my favorite player of the month. Last month, it was Yohann Gourcuff. Haha.
    And Ian’s so damn hoooot. :D

I KNOW :O
    I think he’s dating Nina.
    Yeah would be totally cool. She’s beautiful and seems very nice. :D

AmberKnowsBest said:

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:30 am

and I don’t blame none of them that dumped his ass!

Retarded isnt an insult ¬_¬ its like using the n word…. just to let you know.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

emma13 said:

lol i bet some jonas fans are already hating on nicks love interest.

shes like. not even his girlfriend.
    hating on her is so stupid.

who is she?

He never learns -.-

• Aryanna

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!!
    Yeah sure. Like in 2000?

• Mayra.

eh. i hate scary movies. i always end up laughing at them.

it depends of the movie if its gore I always laugh but if its a good mistery like The Others or that kind of movies then I love them!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe and Demi probably wont get back together….
    ————————————–

I agree..maybe not with Demi cause it would be awkward but….

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!!

ahh shite i was gonna watch the england football match. darn it.

———————–

WELL U CANT!

• KadiLynn

love the shirt (;

The guy on CNN yesterday summed it up perfectly. People only pick on Miley because shes the biggest thing out there at the moment. They did the same thing to Elvis Michael Jackson and Madonna. He was the first person of the media that I have seen in a long time who actually had a brain. he informed the skeptic that people forget Miley is an entertainer and what she does on stage is not how she is in her personal life. She aint no britney or Lindsay stumbling out of clubs. the girl does not even go to clubs. I love how he ended his story saying that people made a big fuss when Elvis started shaking his hips and then look at him. hes one of the best entertainers of all time.

He never learns -.-

Nick needs to learn or else he will never find the one, he is getting older… :/

Well I will say this I would gladly volunteer to be Joes friend with benefits..no strings attached. See I don’t want to date him I just want to fuck him thats all.

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    AmberKnowsBest said:

Miley is only great at sucking her daddy’s dick.

and how would u know that anon?
    ———————————
    Because he told me!

_____

Or the picture she kept using of her cross eyed when she was at millions of milkshakes.

Ou used a lot of fucked up pictures of Miley all the time. SMH.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Ohhh haha

• Sa5m

Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:20 am

Yeah but sometimes thrillers have scary moments, I dont really like them though

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

• party with me

TOMORROW :)epic day<3.

Why?

my graduation!

• iLoveChrisBrown

I hope Mexico WINS.

AmberKnowsBest said:

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:30 am

and I don’t blame none of them that dumped his ass!

Retarded isnt an insult ¬_¬ its like using the n word…. just to let you know.

I still can use it whenever I want to wherever I want to!

does anyone know were riley and rea are?

He never learns -.-

Nick needs to learn or else he will never find the one, he is getting older… :/

He’s still young unlike Joe.

Jun 17, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    AmberKnowsBest said:

He never learns -.-

Nick needs to learn or else he will never find the one, he is getting older… :/

He’s still young unlike Joe.
    ——————————————-

iLoveChrisBrown said:

I hope Mexico WINS.
    I’m half french. But me too. Ha. =D

Oooh I miss
    oooh I need you

He never learns -.-

Nick needs to learn or else he will never find the one, he is getting older… :/

He’s still young unlike Joe.

Yeah, at some point he will make the decision…

I LIKE BACON

AmberKnowsBest said:

and I don’t blame none of them that dumped his ass!

Retarded isnt an insult ¬_¬ its like using the n word…. just to let you know.

I still can use it whenever I want to wherever I want to!

_—–

anyone who says otherwise is ignorant.

Guys, guys. Cut the comments. Wayy too long !! :P

sexxynickj
    Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    sexxynickj said:

———————–

I do have interest in her. She’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from
    rme,if you hate miley so much why are you on her post? oh i know because you want to annoy everyone with your bitching about how you hate miley.

The Orphan was shit :/

• poop

The Orphan was shit :/

the orphan wasnt scary, it was just very gross. i wanted to puke o_o

• ShowMeYourTeeth

The Orphan was shit :/

I agree.

BTW im gonna put the programme up on twitter when i go to the play :D

_______

It’s sad that people are already hating her. SMH.

I’m ashamed to call myself a Jonas fan sometimes.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

It sounds good! :D

Cool. :)

• DemiLenaJonas

totally scared of horror films but might watch it because of Miley. Probably in when it’s very sunshiney outside and not when its dark…

btw, love the jonas shirt. need to get one pronto…

• Sa5m

Jun 17, 2010 @ 09:36 am

I have a horror film obsession haha
    _______
    Me too then I can’t sleep. Ha Ha.

_______________
    Halloween with the little girl in it are the best ones.

______________

Which one is that? I’ve only seen the 1st & part of the 2nd
    _______________________
    Oh god. I don’t remember the titles but the little is link to Micheal and can see what he is doing. Micehal also go after her a couple of times too. Omg, you have to see that one because she is really a good actress.

• YoYo

Why is Tish producing?

She co-produced the last song, don’t really remember, I just remember watching her name